Browse AnyFlip Reviews

Marko from self-employed

Extremely wide range of usability and direct accessibility

I have been using AnyFlip intensively for one year now. I am an artist, graphic designer and photographer. For myself and for some galleries, I produce many catalogs and books about famous artists, as well as publications about my work. Initially, these publications were issued mainly in printed form, but recently electronic editions of publications have become especially popular. Especially with the COVID crisis, the usefulness of electronic publications has become apparent. Thus, 10 months ago, with the gallery with which I collaborate a lot, we set up an e-library of all publications published so far. In the last 20 years, we have accumulated over 100 presentation catalogs and monographs by national-famous artists, which are now PUBLIC AVAILABLE as e-publications. In this case, I recognized AnyFlip as an even friendlier format than regular e-books in e-libraries. The publications are accessible to readers directly - without logging in, and the flip format offers the best approximation to a real book. I also found that casual AnyFlip publications are also very suitable for various presentations or as an art portfolio or similar. By sharing a link, we can easily share or embed content in websites and similar... AnyFlip is for me one of the more useful tools I’ve discovered in recent years! Thanks

Pros

- ease of use - wide applicability - the best approximation to a real book (graphic design remains intact) - ease of sharing publications

Cons

- outdated graphic appearance of bookshelves, more layouts of shelves should be available

Elinor from Crescent High School

Great Product for Purpose

I was very pleased with the product that we created using AnyFlip. It is definitely something I will share in the education world to showcase student work. I was displeased, however, with the customer service of AnyFlip. I emailed several times to ask questions and to find out some information so that we could use the product in the best way for our needs, and I never received any responses except the initial one that told me there was no phone number to talk with anyone. After that email, none of my actual questions were ever answered by anyone. This was disappointing.

Pros

AnyFlip was so easy to use. Our students were able to produce a beautiful published magazine from their creative writing class. They put their work together on a Google Slide, and we then exported it as a pdf into AnyFlip. It produced the beautiful result that everyone was hoping for, and the students were so proud of their work and effort. We were able to share the link for others to see.

Cons

I purchased the product instead of using the free version because of some of the features it looked like only came with the subscription. I did not see the benefit of the paid version, however. I now worry that when I cancel the subscription the product we have may be changed or messed up. Overall, I have no problem with the software. I wish the information given and customer service would have been better to handle the questions and uncertainties we had.

Reasons for Choosing AnyFlip

It produced the look the students were after for their magazine, and it allowed us to share the link easily with others.

Gotaro from Maryknoll School

Misleading features and no customer support!

I regret taking a chance on this software. No trial = red flag!

Pros

Affordable PDF viewer solution compared to many options out there.

Cons

Features that were being advertised are not available and there has absolutely been no customer service responses.

Reasons for Switching to AnyFlip

Overall Cost of Issuu

James from Star Images

Industry: Photography

Any Flip a great marketing tool

Covid has shut us down for 13 months but if it hadn't I would be a frequent user. It's a great product and has helped us considerably.

Pros

I am not a software wizard, far from it. It took me a while to set up my first book and I'm still a little puzzled but I think I have four or five that exist. My target audience has found it easy to use and to my benefit they review the entire document and come back to me with questions and in many cases sign up with our services.

Cons

Like I said, I am just a little bit better than a software idiot. At the time that I started using this product the customer service seemed a little lacking or a better word, foreign.

Reasons for Choosing AnyFlip

I experienced one of the online books while looking at a product and was interested so I looked into AnyFlip and subscribed.

Cindy from Miller Architects

Industry: Architecture & Planning

A handy solution for digital spread layouts

AnyFlip has been helpful when needed. I'm not sure how long we'll need to continue using the program but for now it's working.

Pros

As clients and companies move away from requesting print media for proposals, AnyFlip has been a valuable tool in sending digital books/brochures that are typically laid out in a full 2-page spread. Knowing the digital version of our material will be seen in the correct format was a primary reason for choosing AnyFlip.

Cons

There are some slight glitches in going from the computer version loading a book to the online version where the weblink is created. Very often the pop up window that has the final "send" command (or similar) is locked off screen somewhere and I can't access it. i end up blindly pressing Tab/Enter hoping i have selected the right command. lol. Linking feature to our company website isn't clear. would love the instructions to be written for someone with VERY minimal website coding experience.

Dennis from Rapid River Magazine

Industry: Graphic Design

AnyFlip has help our business further brand and expand our magazine

Anyflip is a wonderful company to work with, they have the best flip books I've encountered and are very up to date with their technology. The customer service I've used only a couple of times was met promptly and with genuine concern for my further enjoyment of their software.

Pros

I loved the ease it took to learn the software. Being able to add sounds, video, music along with stunning animation helps give reason for readers to choose our digital format along with our standard print edition. As our readership grew online, it didn't take long for people from all over the world to finding the publication and to sign up for our newsletter.

Cons

No auto save. We have a few times durning storms where the power will flicker or go out shutting down the computer. I am used to not backing up my work as I used to 20 years ago, but since most of the programs I use have auto-backup I seldom thing to hit save every five to ten minutes.

Reasons for Switching to AnyFlip

I cannot remember their name, bit the animation wasn't very good, they offered hardly any of the features of AnyFlip and charged me $108/mo.

Ashok from Varsity Education Management Pvt. Ltd

Good Flipbook software in the market

Overall, its a great application, seemlessly converts any PDF to flipbook which is light and good.

Pros

Very clean and simple to use. converts PDF to flipbook with ease. quality and speed are good.

Cons

frequent change of URLs leading to updation of embedded links on websites. Mobile responsive is not perfect.

Amy from Union Realty Brokerage Inc

AnyFlip is one of the best programs I've ever used

Incredibly positive experience, we'll be using this for the rest of time.

Pros

When I was looking for a virtual flipbook option there was so much to choose from but nothing was really a quality program that was also affordable. I'm so glad I found FlipBook cause it is even better than I imagined. It does everything you need and more, creates beautiful quality flipbooks and in a time of COVID when we can't have physical products this has literally saved our lives!

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about this program. The free version does everything we need and the paid version is even better.

Janice from Pace School

Great!

Pros

I like this app because it is easy to use. We started out with the free version which met our needs to making a readable, flip electronic version of annual reports, newsletters, brochures, etc. They went to paid version so we can have a table of contents. Great tool for all of this!

Cons

The export feature was a bit harder for me to get used to but I did catch on to exporting the code to embedd in our website.

Reasons for Choosing AnyFlip

Looked at 1 or 2 other options but for the price those were less user friendly and not any less expensive. I was familiar with AnyFlip and decided to stick with the same software since it met our needs.

JoAnn from The Springs Magazine

Great app

I'm able to easily post my doc to my website and also to send the doc to my clients.

Pros

Anyflip is easy to use - simply drop my pdf into the box. I"m able to share it, name it review it and the vault with past flips is easy to scroll through.

Cons

Occasionally, when sharing, the ad for anyflip is the graphic instead of the graphic on my doc. It may take a couple of tries to get it to work properly. A minor issue, to be sure, given all the other advantages to the app.

Carlos from Diario JAÉN

Industry: Newspapers

Great Flips without effort

Pros

I like the easy way you can make a flip in a few clicks.

Cons

I don´t like the way you have to modify the themes, I think should be easier.

Danny from Loyalty Publishing

Great Service!

Pros

I love the fact that we can upload our magazines and make them available to all of our customers and consumers all over the world! Thanks! A+

Cons

TI wish it was a tad easier to use hyperlinks on customer ads. Maybe less steps to take.

Patrick from Justin Parker Neurological Institute

Needed a PDF solution - this was it!

I have hosted enormous documents on Anyflip being accessed by 200+ participants at one time during live events.

Pros

I like that it hosts the pdf for an indefinite amount of time. We host educational events and host our educational materials on the site for participants to refer back to even after the event. Can also be accessed by hundreds of participants at once.

Cons

I think the viewer looks a bit dated. It works fine functionally, but the design looks like it's from 2006.

Cathit from Coastal Dunes CWC

Not always obvious

Overall I still liked the finished product. I believe as, with most programs you use, there is a learning curve. It would be very helpful if AnyFlip could create videos or provide better instructions. The program is somewhat intuitive and this allowed me to stumble my way through the process. I will be using this product again and feel the more I use it the better I will become at using it.

Pros

The simplicity of uploading pdf to create the Ezine.

Cons

Unclear directions such as how to make corrections to a published product. I struggled to find directions for use or making corrections. I depended on YouTube videos created by other users not by AnyFlip and Google to find help for errors I made in using the product. AnyFlip Help pages (video) would not open. The user material isn't helpful at times due to a lack of direction. I struggled with finding how to make corrections to a published product for days. I sent emails to get help yet it took days to get a response. I stumbled across the answer by chance three days before I received a response to my email for help. Which was fortunate for me to meet my deadline.

Reasons for Choosing AnyFlip

The price and ease of access.

Tina from Windfall Media Group

AnyFlip AnyTime!

Pros

This product has helped us tremendously with our online readership. Our print publications get a boost each time we load the flip book version to our various social media sites, and our website. We appreciate the value, ease of use, dependability. Thank you AnyFlip!

Cons

I have nothing negative to say at this time.

Dawn from SparksFly Copy & Content

The product is good, but they could make it a lot easier

I'm using it for a Custom Hoe Builder who is a client of mine. We use it to show new prospects his portfolio. The client likes the quality of the flipbook but he has asked me several times "isn't there an easier way to share this". I see there are different options, but I'm relatively new to this and there's no way to get my questions answered. It's really frustrating and I feel like eventually, I'm going to have to switch to a more customer-friendly vendor.

Pros

It was easy for me to upload my PDF and the flipbook looks great when we send it to clients.

Cons

There is no support. There's a really poorly produced automated video, but no one to ask questions of, no resources, and it seems very outdated. I would like to use some of the other features, but without anyone's help, I'm left with just uploading and sharing through a link. I wish there were more instructions.

Aaron from Victory Baptist Church

Great way to make digital PDF presentations

This has turned into an excellent software that I have used on multiple occasions for Gospel tract ministries in the United States.

Pros

I like the ability to make the digital PDFs available online for others to look at and use. I like being able to include links to my publications for other's to view, it has aided my fellow ministers in their ability to share the Gospel tracts they have published.

Cons

Figuring out how to make custom sized presentations was a little tricky and took several times of adjusting the size to finally make it work.

Rob from Argee Design

Helpful and easy to use

For as little as $25 a month and if you use it regularly, it's worth it.

Pros

I have used different Flipbook-type applications and all are pretty straightforward. Some are more difficult to navigate than others but end up with the same results. I searched and located Anyflip and tried it for free. I had already created the PDF booklet so it was easy. I was able to create a simple flip and send it to my client for a sample. From there additional edits needed to be made to I purchased the Pro entry and glad I did. It has everything you need.

Cons

After purchasing the application, I didn't run into any problems.

Mike from Hern Creative Inc

Industry: Graphic Design

Ease of use with visually appealing results

Pros

Anyflip is my go-to software when I want to have a magazine or catalog represented digitally. I haven't found anything in the market that compares. It's easy to use, tons oof options to customize, and the results are always impressive.

Cons

I wish that it was a little bit more affordable.

Jen from Omaha South High Alumni Association

Great software!

Overall it has been an excellent experience using AnyFlip. I have large bookshelves (over 100 books) and have not had any issues.

Pros

AnyFlip is super user-friendly. The coding allows me to integrate by bookshelves easily into my website.

Cons

When you re-upload a book already in your library it does not stay in the same location, you have to physically move it from the top of your bookshelf back to it's original spot. I also found that when re-uploading the cover page doesn't update - so I would have to create a brand new book and delete the old one.

Meghan from St. Joachim

Works well for our need

Pros

Anyflip allowed me to easily convert the pdf of our church bulletin into an e-magazine. Those who access this format from our website have commented that they like the interactive element of the e-mag.

Cons

There are times when the little "hot" or "new" banners wouldn't take and I would have to move through multiple clicks to apply the necessary change. I think anyflip could automate this option better. Also, occasionally my uploads would fail and it would take me longer than necessary to upload the document.

Lynsey from Killermont Cleaning

Best I could find, but still somewhat complicated!

Good but could be alot better. There is a market for this if easy enough to use.

Pros

I like that you can put different background covers. I like that you can remove branding. I like the idea of the bookcase but still haven't figured out how to give this to my clients!

Cons

It is still complicated to use. If I haven't used it for a while I dread opening it to try to remember! There are still features I dont know how to use.

Srikanth from Saffronart

Interactive e-Book

As of now overall experience is so good

Pros

- HTML5 compliant, Mobile Friendly and Everything we can Customize including Branding - Self Explanatory easy to use software Having Online & Offline Publishing with Security - Several Features turn PDF to e-Book in No time, Also Pocket-Friendly

Cons

- When ever i use the Clone feature to replicate the same settings needs to apply to another e-Book the process will take longtime, you need to check on this - Also Using Templates Features is not accurate, There should be some way, i need to store all my settings to one template and apply the same to future catalogues, Re visit this process once

PATRICIA from Skye Terrier Club of America

The option of using AnyFlip has allowed us to save a lot of money on postage for our publication. It is the reason we came to AnyFlip.

Pros

We only publish 4 times a year so this means that every time you go back into the software to publish it's a learning experience all over again. It should be set up easier then it is for those that maybe do not publish weekly or even monthly.

Cons

Always having to search for the security option becomes time consuming some times.

Paul from Stella Maris Architecture

Industry: Architecture & Planning

AnyFlip ideal for many uses!

Pros

The product is easy to use, versatile, and economical.

Cons

Have not used it extensively, but so far so good.

Ian from CodeCore College

Great product!

Pros

My marketing teams have used this software with 2 different companies. It's easy to use and makes really great looking flipbooks.

Cons

Didn't have any cons that I can think of.

Luis from ANIQ, A.C.

Industry: Chemicals

Anyflip is easy to use

Anyflip is very easy to use software that will give very fast results for all types of digital publications. I recommend it for its ease of use and for being very stable.

Pros

Its ease of use and rapid creation of digital publications that allows us to put into production.

Cons

So far I have liked everything, I have no problems with the Software

Matt from Cadence International

Looks fantastic!

Pros

I'm a part of the team that implemented our company's use of AnyFlip. The way is displays our content is fantastic! Also very quick, easy-to-use, and intuitive interface.

Cons

There are no issues that my team could think of.

Brian from Mindful Things

Go Ahead Flip Out

(per above)

Pros

This is an inexpensive gen. user-friendly software that does pretty much what I want it to. Admittedly my needs are basic and my computer tech knowledge is low-end. I know I had some issues early on which were likely user errors and inability to comprehend. I know early outreaches to Support were unanswered. I've not tested them lately.

Cons

Taking only images and pdf files requires me to create my text in Google docs, then save as pdf. This may be standard for similar products, idk.

JAMES from Gerhart

Industry: Chemicals

My Review

Pros

Final Product was sharp looking and seemed reasonably priced.

Cons

It was hard to figure out for me in the beginning.

Jackie from Summit Refrigeration Group

Jackie H.

Good.

Pros

Easy to use, professional looking and much nicer than sending just a PDF of our newsletter to our customers.

Cons

Hyperlinks aren't always saved when I add them

Sarah from Self employed

Industry: Fine Art

Good and easy to use

Useful

Pros

Any flip makes it easy to send attractive looking multi image documents by email, my main use. The only fault I have with it is having to back to the original document to edit and then reload. It would be good to have in app editing possibilities. This is not a great problem however it does mean I can only use the app to make books on a large screen so PC as I need to have the app and the original document open at the same time. Otherwise it’s great and I have recommended it to other people

Cons

See above, not being able to edit the document within the app

Lucie from iBwave Solutions inc.

Easy and Quick

Pros

It is super easy to produce professional-looking, flippable books from a PDF and add our own branding. Once the template is set, with just a few clicks we can convert the PDF to flipabble and publish it.

Cons

I have not found anything that I don't like about the software.

Stephanie from Inland Sales Group

Industry: Building Materials

Solid, bare bones approach to FlipBooks

I feel this is a quality product for the price but it could use some updating and better resources.

Pros

Easy access and functionality. Great graphic options and reliable outcomes.

Cons

There is very little "help" information available and many of the links that are supposed to be available are inaccessible or broken. It could be made easier to export for various options and more in-depth explanations. Sometimes there are issues adding rich media.

Brandi from MCC

Honest Review of AnyFlip

Good at first, thinking about switching

Pros

I like that it flips the pages. I like that you can create passwords to view a document.

Cons

no customer service. I was having a problem uploading a pdf and I kept getting an error message.

Amie from Trelawney Stud

Anyflip- a review

I enjoyed using it but only needed it for a month as it was geared around a marketing campaign. Then I found it nearly impossible to quit my subscription, I had to close down my entire Paypal account and it still took payments out. I would have loved a pay-per use option ie, $5 per book created.

Pros

I liked the finished product, looked smart and professional and easy for users to navigate.

Cons

It took me a while to work out how to use it and couldn't work out how to use the video feature and links and whether I couldn't do it because I was being dumb or because it wasn't a feature including in my subscription. Should have an easier to navigate and simpler help section.

Aneesh from Junior Lens

Industry: Publishing

Efficient Platform

Pros

Ease of using it Customization options Pricing

Cons

No customer support or no one responds It crashes over the weekend many times Has many features but no proper user manual to understand the different options

Jim from The Sawyer Group

Industry: Furniture

Easy to use!

Works for us. Any easy way to display product catalogs to clients and allow them to download

Pros

As a manufacturer rep we change products and vendors fairly frequently. Anyflip makes is very easy to update/add/delete product information

Cons

I had occasional problem setting preferences. they didn't always take.

Paul from Ledger Petroleum, LLC

Anyflip Works

Quick to learn, easy to use, I would recommend it.

Pros

I found AnyFlip easy to use and reliable as a platform.

Cons

I like this software. It was easy to understand.

Serena from LOUD Apparel Limited

Easy software

Pros

Great product for quick uploading and easy to use

Cons

Customer service could improve, there isn't a quick access to support if you have any issue

Carisa from Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology

AnyFlip review

Pros

Easy to implement, functions well and really helps us with how potential students view our brochures.

Cons

Our website is old and the way the software makes the viewing window function seems very small. This may also be something that can be resolved on our end with a workaround.

Michael Angelo from The MichaelAngelo Foundation Inc.

Industry: Philanthropy

Possibilities are Limitless

Pros

I can do so many projects and not just books! With the power of enabled hyperlinks in the books, i have created processes using anyflip!

Cons

I don’t like the fact that I have to upload the pef everytime there is an edit. I wish there is a way to link it to the file and its location so that when I click refresh, the book is updated automatically.

Dr Joseph from 3JP Inc

Adequate for the Job - But nothing to write home about

It does the job, sometimes.

Pros

This product is similar to all the others in the online marketplace.

Cons

Live customer service is somewhat lacking.

Chris from Cottrell Photographers

Industry: Photography

Very good

Pros

It's easy to setup and look very professional for my prospects

Cons

Not sure, but I would love to be able to download the actual flip book file

Michael from Coldwell Banker Elite

Digital Ease

I needed a better way to get the content I create onto my website, display it in a pleasing way, as well as a better place to host the content for clients to download on their timeline and AnyFlip delivers on all points. I recommend AnyFlip to anyone who asks me what my "go-to" digital magazine platform is.

Pros

AnyFlip makes it very easy to convert your document into an amazing digital magazine. The bulk import feature made converting my "green" topics into beautiful digital magazines a breeze.

Cons

Having the URL, as well as the embed code available makes it super simple to share or display the content. Perhaps some additional use cases for distributing the content would be nice.

Shin from Emporel Design

Customer Support Could be Better

Pros

In regards to the interactive pdf conversion it is brilliant.

Cons

Customer support not helpful at all. Its like being thrown into a city you don't know without any proper directions...very dissatisfying.

Leslie from Cobblestone Retail Group

So much potential, so hard to use, impossible to get help

Truly awful customer service. Emailed 3x for a very specific user question, never got a response. No way to contact a human.

Pros

Sharing book format links privately is easy and appears secure.

Cons

Clunky User Interface, customer service non-existent. Mac Base software is useless, abandoned in favor of web based interface.

Carlos from D.Legal

Industry: Law Enforcement

Very useful

Pros

Anyflip is a perfect tool to convert your pdf documents into interactive magazines, much more attractive than a flat document.

Cons

It's not a very responsive web, so it's kind of difficult to use Anyflip on mobile devices