Browse PubHTML5 Reviews

Kelly from KLB Design

Robust 3D PDF publishing platform with extensive configuration features/options.

The 3D Flip books are fabulous. My client is happy. Thanks PubHTML5!

Pros

PubHTML5 Pro version is feature-rich and integrates seamlessly with WP.

Cons

No global/bulk editing of multiple existing PDF files/uploads.

Rush from Big Up! Hosting

Fast, easy to use and reliable

It's been great and as I said, 2 of my clients are using it on a daily basis

Pros

I use PubHtml5 for 2 of my clients. One is an online newspaper who uploads their digital PDF version every day and share it with their clients. This is great for people reading it on tablets (older people use it more) and desktop versions. Another client has several libraries and sometimes I need to take one book from a "shelf" and put it all together on a new "library" and it is super easy to do. It also allows us to update the PDFs so we don't need to send new links and the customization allows me to have better control of it and restrict it's printing, sharing and downloading.

Cons

It needs somehow a domain restriction so I can use it on our educational platform faster. I'd like this option to be set per-library or per-shelf so I can make sure that I can use different configurations with the same contents. The zoom options should let me see a single page and not force me to see 2 pages at the same time. Maybe it's a configuration option I haven't seen

Reasons for Choosing PubHTML5

I don't remember if I saw other options but that alone tells you how much I consider everyone else as an "option". They aren't

Madhur from Optician India

Industry: Publishing

Too many errors and no upgrades

It's a good initiative but very less practical for multiusers and also doesn't have flexibility for re-edits before final publication

Pros

Wide media usage facility, Animation Editor, Multi user

Cons

No flexibility for shared work between team members, no proof reading option, re-upload option only for animated proofing, for heavier files issues with errors while editing, no upgrade in software since last 1 year

Reasons for Choosing PubHTML5

Better features and offline software

Rick from Heritage Lake Community Services

Industry: Publishing

The Best FLIP Book page turning software I've found

I want to move away from print hard copy of our monthly magazine, it's a slow process since so many want to be able to hold the paper in their hand. With this software though we have converted nearly half our distribution to faithful online viewers.

Pros

Full featured software both on desktop and online. Creates a robust flipbook from just a PDF or with advanced functions from the desktop app. When posting online they provide plenty of reader viewing options that can be set, as well as business identification. Virtually no limits on how I can organize my publications. An online bookcase with all my publications makes the view experience very easy and a rich experience. I wanted to achieve a magazine look and feel to our newsletter and was able to achieve that. They provide decent analytics / statistics to see the activity of people reading my publications.

Cons

I'd like to give my readers the ability to download the pdf of my publications. They can do that but require it to be downloaded to a server. I don't have that, but my reader can choose to Print and print to a local PDF file.

Reasons for Choosing PubHTML5

I looked at several other products that cost less but have fewer features and options. I use the Platinum subscription and $299 per year, and feel it is well worth the expense.

james from Tara slevin group

excellent piece of software

as above the way we can put a link on our website to show our full range without having 50 odd thousand products online we have links to our brochure where our customers can download, page mark, and have our full range at their finger tips and the search query within the software is very handy to find products easy

Pros

ease of use, personalisation of brochures, very effective to show the thousands of products we can supply without needing to have them all on a website

Cons

when we recently hit our 1 year subscription, we had set up a payment subscription that we no longer use, our own fault on that front, but the only thing was a little annoying was that our catalogue were taking off line, so when we updated the payment we had to wait nearly 24 hours for them come back online, I would have assumed as soon as you pay the catalogues are unlocked to use straight away , been honest thats only fault i can find which we will not let happen again

Reasons for Choosing PubHTML5

Mainly it was price but when we start using the software it seemed we were getting even more value for money than we first thought, we now use digital brochures more than we had originally planned

Alexander from The RCR Association

Posting Information for Members

Pros

I took a moribund organization from the mid-20th century to the 21st century by providing new tools to help distribute information. After trying a few other competitors, I choose PubHTML5 for its ease of use. I post all of our publications to our website as "flipping books", and the response by members is positive.

Cons

An annual fee The learning curve takes a while, but once you understand the app, it is easy to use.

Drag members into the 21st century

Kobus from Pixelweb

Best 3d page turning software

I have tried many other software. Most could do what I want - BUT very expensive compared to PubHTML. The software works really well.

Pros

Good affordable price. Easy to use. Good export functions. Easy to share final publication. My clients love my work!

Cons

None. Keep improving and updating* Make export and compress quality better for final file size to share.

Reasons for Choosing PubHTML5

Good price with many extra options. Affordable for small business users and agencies.

Jitender from Brand Experts Media

Excellent Flipbook features and Value for money

Overall experience has been great.

Pros

It's really easy to setup and use and keeps tracks of analytics which is really helpful In understanding customer behaviour..

Cons

It doesn't give flexibility of using the features from phone / app ... Also it's a little expensive

Features and user friendly

Dave from Dave Everett Ministries, Inc.

Very Valuable Board Meeting Resource

Overall we are very pleased.

Pros

Our Board Meetings are virtual and especially during the most recent Covid season we all endured this app was essential. Our Board Members have loved this resource that has proven to be a valuable tool we use each month. On our website (that is protected by a password for our board members) we are able to archive and showcase each monthly board meeting since 2015.

Cons

Contacting customer service regarding billing inquiries/needs has been challenging but we have succeeded.

Reasons for Choosing PubHTML5

Functionality and Price. At the time you had a better marketing presentation that we could understand and assure ourselves that we could in fact see ourselves utilizing this software for our unique needs and purposes.

Pulse from 91 Branding & Marketing

Good features & Value for Money

Overall, for the price given I thoroughly enjoy PubHTML5 and will recommend it to my friends.

Pros

The fact that I can embed videos & youtube videos via the lightbox functionality.

Cons

Sometimes saving changes in editor doesn't carry forward and my changes are lost. Also, the lack of zooming & scrolling via the mouse wheel makes the interface less user-friendly.

Allison from Procurement Resources Inc.

Fit our requirements at the best price

I've used several flipbook maker programs over the past 10 years, so this met most of my expectations in terms of how it worked from PDF to flipbook and what type of edits I could make once the doc had been converted to a flipbook.

Pros

We looked for a flipbook maker that could sit on a private server independent of the Internet. While the content of the flipbook is instructional and for internal use only, we still wanted something that would be eye-catching and easy to use. No other flipbook software could meet our requirements, except for one other - at a much higher price. We also don't have to renew the subscription year after year to be able to view the flipbooks we published during our subscription period. The other features of this flipbook maker also fit our needs, including bookmarked table of contents, key word searches in context, and easy navigation. I love the in-book video play!

Cons

After creating a publication using the desktop version for an offline publication, I would upload to the online version of the software so that others could view the draft. It was unclear whether or not the changes I made to the online version could be downloaded and reimported into the desktop version.

Reasons for Choosing PubHTML5

Best price for an offline flipbook maker that had the features we needed.

Andy from HTDL Ltd

Excellent page flip software

Just fantastic UX and a product that does what it says it will do.

Pros

Ease of use and customisation options, works on all devices too

Cons

None, tech support a little slow at respdonding sometimes, but no great issue.

Reasons for Switching to PubHTML5

Customisation and ability to work on all devices

Martin from CARAVANA LLC

Easy way to surprice my clients

just great

Pros

easy to use, intuitive, works, just great.

Cons

I would probably create a wordpress plug to make it easier to integrate

Reasons for Choosing PubHTML5

We tried some options but decided that pubhtml5 worked better than the rest.

Danielle from Babcock Design

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Great for on-line brochures

PubHTML5 has been a great tool to get our brochures to clients easily, and also allows us to update each file without sending new links. It keeps everything up-to-date with minimal effort.

Pros

The thing I like most is the ability to control the view of a pdf. We often do full page spreads, and if we just send a pdf to a client they may not get the full impact of the projects with single page viewing. With this software we know exactly what they will see when they open the link.

Cons

Text and line work are pixelated at times

Cost and ease of use.

Arif from Astra Daihatsu

It's Amazing!

Pros

Advertising products becomes more fun and easy with PUBHTML5.

Cons

I hope I can make video slides using a smartphone.

Evert from TMS International B.V.

Simple, yet powerful.

Pros

Very easy to use, also for less technically inclined users. Just upload your pdf, and you're off. There is a slew of personalisation options if you want to tweak the behaviour and look of your publications.

Cons

Recently a bar was added below all publications, advertising PubHTML5 itself and other (possibly) competitor's publications. When I'm paying for a service I do not want my readers distracted with this.

George from Arsakeio Schools

Evaluating Pubhtml5

Very good and easy. Problems with our domain name connected to puhtml5 url, it seems that it changes so it seems to be useless, though it is a preferable feature.

Pros

Easy to use even by a layman, good flip features, customizable url, good price

Cons

I need that more than one users administrate the same account, but this is impossible. The platinum plan offers three different accounts under the same plan, but this is not convenient. The members of my team should be able to admnistrate the same account using their emails.

Reasons for Choosing PubHTML5

value for money, easy to use

Reasons for Switching to PubHTML5

too expensive for basic features

Brad from Fitzgerald Multimedia

Perfect for my company's need!

Very smooth and easy setup, and was simple to sort out how to use it!

Pros

Very easy to set up and utilize! The FTP connectivity option is EXACTLY what we needed!

Cons

I do not see ANY negative things with it!

n/a

Andreia from Miligrama Comunicação em Saúde

Pros

easy to use, no need for techinal abilities.

Cons

the advertising on the pages, in the lower pro

Vadim from Uni-Fitt

Industry: Building Materials

PubHTML5

Pros

1. friendly interface 2. Export for web

Cons

sometimes an error occurs when processing a large number of sheets

Nicolas from Un regard sensible

Industry: Photography

Très bon flipping book

Pros

J'aime que cela soit un logiciel pour ordinateur et non une application en ligne. j'aime la facilité d'utilisation et le prix raisonnable Et le service proposé en général

Cons

Le logiciel n'est pas disponible en français. et je dois me reconnecter à chaque fois que j'utilise le logiciel.

Yehuda from Yehuda Bruck

Industry: Graphic Design

Very product to use. The only one that works well.

Pros

Setting up the documents is very simple and easy. Very convenient that you can customize the whole document including the logo, background and animations.

Cons

Some documents have problems with files from Adobe Creative Cloud disappearing. Embedding the files (icons in my case) in the file solved the problem.

Wendy from Essex County Bar Association

Pros

Ease of use, options at all price levels.

Cons

Takes a little to get used to removing or moving the books to shelves.

Clay from Associated Credit Union of Texas

Pro Account - Review

Created/re-designed brand new annual company report and quarterly newsletters. Makes for easier viewing (sharing link or embedding content on a website landing page).

Pros

Easy to use/intuitive controls. Ability to embed content/share link via email for viewing purposes is a plus. No distracting advertisements on pages.

Cons

For minimal use, would prefer another pricing option between the free and pro versions. Personally, don't use all the extra features.

Reasons for Choosing PubHTML5

Price, features, ease of use

Robbyn from Red Cherry Media Holdings

PubHTML5 - Great Product

Our clients love the ability to provide quick cost effective flip books which creates a better experience for their staff/stakeholders.

Pros

Quick and easy to create flip books and easy to customise for our clients.

Cons

Nothing yet...need to utilise more and add more features to the magazines we create.