All AlertMedia Reviews

Kyle

Information Technology and Services, 201 - 500 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed April 2023

Great software and Support!

Penny

Airlines/Aviation, 10,000+ employees

Critical Tool for all Crisis Leaders

We've been very pleased with the responsive of the AlertMedia team and the ease of the product. They are constantly looking at ways on how to help their customers.

PROS

Not only is the product so easy and helpful, the culture of AlertMedia and their team is fantastic! We are so happy with them.

CONS

The map feature runs off town names and not zip codes

Reasons for switching to AlertMedia

Too expensive and it was not an all inclusive platform

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad to hear your experience has been positive and will be sure to bring your feedback to our team.

Bryce

Food Production, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Alert Media Customer Review

Mass communications for weather alerts

PROS

Alert Media is much more user friendly than the last software we were using.

CONS

As of now I haven't had any cons with using this software

Reason for choosing AlertMedia

Alert Media was the most user friendly for our company to use

Reasons for switching to AlertMedia

We made the switch to cut on costs and for a more user friendly platform

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are committed to providing our customers with an intuitive, easy-to-use platform and are so glad to hear your experience has been positive.

Fred

Sports, 501-1,000 employees

Customizable!

We have been able to establish a robust mass notification solution.

PROS

We found AlertMedia to be a flexible solution to our mass notification platform, where we needed to create specific messaging for distinct groups for high frequency messaging and reporting-- we were able to develop and implement the adequate solution with ease.

CONS

At times, there are many layers to look at and even though we can sort these out, the dashboard tends to get busy at times.

Ease of use.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad to hear your experience has been positive and appreciate your feedback on the dashboard; our goal is to keep it simple and actionable. Your customer success manager will keep you updated on exciting changes happening this year!

Glenda

Medical Devices, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed March 2021

Steady partner

It has been a good experience. The responsiveness of our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has really made the difference.

PROS

It's an easy tool to use and I like the notification results information

CONS

I could use a face lift. Looks a bit dated. Some functionalities could offer more detailed or customized usage.

Reason for choosing AlertMedia

At the time the functionality appeared more user friendly

Reasons for switching to AlertMedia

It was not an easy product to use product, unless you used it every week. Voice translation poor.

Thank you for leaving us a review! We are glad to hear you find our software easy to use and have had a positive experience. We are constantly releasing new features and capabilities in AlertMedia. Coming soon are some very exciting updates to the dashboardwe will have your Customer Success Manager reach out with more information.

Replied March 2021

Rick

Mining & Metals, 201-500 employees

AlertMedia Review

being able to contact remote employees and give them emergency information is a great tool for us.

PROS

Being able to communicate in multiple ways with employees quickly was the biggest plus more us. Most of the onboarding was easy because AlertMedia was able to take our Directory and upload the information for us. The geofencing was a great tool for us to be able to pick locations to communicate issue with without needing to figure out who needs this information.

CONS

I like everything about the platform but it would be nice if everything was offered with the basic plan.

Reason for choosing AlertMedia

Cost versus service, AlertMedia offered the most for our money.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so glad to hear your experience has been positive.

Travis

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed September 2022

Highly recommended for your organization and safety of your employees.

My organization uses AlertMedia to communicate efficiently in the event of an emergency. With our field teams spread out across the country, it is crucial to have a tool like AlertMedia as another digital and communication tool in our repertoire.

PROS

I like that you can mass communicate efficiently and effortlessly.

CONS

The automatic threat intelligence notification is in a different pricing tier, and I feel it should be offered in the base tier.

Reason for choosing AlertMedia

AlertMedia had a wonderful presentation and seemed to fit our company's needs more than the competitors. Also, the pricing was much more reasonable.

Thank you for your review, Travis! We're so happy to hear that you find using AlertMedia effortless and that it helps you keep your dispersed employees connected.

Replied October 2022

HALLIE

Maritime, 201-500 employees

So Much More than an Emergency Communications Tool

Our experience with AlertMedia has been phenomenal. As the head of Strategic Planning, I implement a lot of software. This has by far been the easiest implementation. From researching the company, presenting the added value to the executive team for consideration, contract negotiations with our legal department, and implementation of our niche departments with varying needs, it has been great. The responsiveness of our Customer Success Manager is fabulous - I'm talking under an hour most times. Truly great experience all the way around.

PROS

This product is so easy to use. It answered multiple needs for our company and allows other admins to take charge of their departments thus alleviating the administrative burden on the top-tier administrator. Buy-in is always a concern when considering a software purchase. With this product, the feedback I have received from department or regional managers is, "If anyone says this is hard to use, they should be fired." This is a win on multiple levels. Plus, all communication is organized and stored for reference later if need be - no endless emails or texts to track down.

CONS

There are some very specific use cases that the graphical data does not support. However, our success manager was amazing at listening to our needs, evaluating the system's capabilities, and providing a solution that works for us. When I say solution, I am not talking about a workaround that kind of gives us what we need, it answers our need. We just got there via a different path than expected.

Reason for choosing AlertMedia

The value of having an emergency communications system along with the system's ability to address operational communication needs was a big factor. We have many non-traditional departments where our employees are not sitting in front of a computer. Critical information was often not seen in a timely fashion or at all. Reliable text-based communication allowed a better way to communicate critical information and allowed us to discontinue the use of non-effective email addresses. When comparing our email domain cost vs Alert Media for our employees, it just made sense. The smooth process, honest sales presentations, and phenomenal customer support are the icing on the cake. Alert Media is a great company to partner with.

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're so happy to hear that your experience with AlertMedia has been positive since day 1 and that our customer success team has helped you build a solution that drives effective communication across your organization. This is music to our ears!

Linna

Airlines/Aviation, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Worth It

AM gave me several months free to try them out, then gave me a really good deal for the rest of the year. They've been patient with our user increases, our technical questions, and our implementation process. Everyone there has been supremely helpful and if they don't know an answer they get someone online to help. The customer service side of it has been phenomenal.

PROS

I've been using mass notification systems my entire career, and what I like most about Alert media is the ease of use, the simple interface, the customization, and the multiple paths to communicate. The Threat Map being a free service was a selling point to me, because other companies required us to pay a significant amount of money extra for that feature. My favorite feature though is the fact that I can see in real time what devices were unable to receive my messages. This lets me know the fidelity of my data, if someone may be in a place where their phone isn't working, or if I have to use alternate methods to contact that individual. That feature, the map, and the price were what made me choose AM.

CONS

I would say that API is a bit cumbersome at times, but other than that I have no complaints.

Reason for choosing AlertMedia

Cost to features ratio was great... significantly more bang for your buck. The free threat map and the feature that allows us to track issues with outgoing messages.

Mike

Security and Investigations, 201-500 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Strongly recommend AlertMedia

I couldn't be happier with our overall experience with AlertMedia.

PROS

The ease of use for our team and how seamless the process was to get everything up and running.

CONS

The lack of creating multiple public pages.

Reasons for switching to AlertMedia

We were looking for a Mass Notification System that was user friendly.

Higher Education, 201-500 employees

Reviewed August 2023

AlertMedia at the Cornell Lab of Ornitholgoy

We occasionally have need to temporarily close due to power outages, etc. Many of our staff have long commutes into work from outlaying areas and this allows instant notification of any closures. We do not have a PA System or means for broad announcements, so our staff has come to depend on AlertMedia notifications for any important, timely messaging from the administration

PROS

I like the ability to communicate with all of our staff in a fast and efficient way, whether it be in the case of an emergency or building closure, etc.

CONS

Generally I can't think of any cons. I've been happy with the product, the customer service, etc.

jacob

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1,001-5,000 employees

AlertMedia for Transportation Professionals

Our partners at AlertMedia have been extremely accommodating to discussing our needs and requests and they have been responsive and easy to work with!

PROS

It is an easy software to quickly disperse important information via a wide variety of message types. We can obtain a response to an evolving situation quickly and provide valuable situational updates promptly.

CONS

For our purposes, self-designing a series of dropdown messages would be extremely helpful - not only for the consistency of message being provided but also as a means to link into Microsoft Power Apps and quickly visualize trends and data through dashboards!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear your experience has been positive. We'll have your Customer Success Manager reach out to discuss some of the exciting features that are coming soon to templatesincluding the ability to create custom dropdown choices.

Construction, 201-500 employees

A dispatcher's Life

The experience with AlertMedia is amazing. Like I said it cuts my time in half to get a message to over 100 people in minutes.

PROS

The software is a great tool to use for my job. I dispatch over 100 trucks with this software it cuts my time in half. I would call everyone give them the orders and then have to text them the orders so it didn't get forgot now I send one text and it calls them also.

CONS

Everything I do with AlertMedia is perfect. There is nothing i would change.

Reason for choosing AlertMedia

It was the best option for are company.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad to hear that we've helped cut down your time to communicate with employees in half!

Robin

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Easy to use, robust notification system

Our overall experience with AlertMedia has been positive. They are receptive to new ideas/suggestions and responsive to our needs.

PROS

The software was easy to set up and integrate into our network. The ability to create dynamic groups minimizes the amount of maintenance that is necessary. There are a variety of permissions available within the software so responsibility for notification isn't limited to a small group.

CONS

The software has limitations on what unique fields it can use when integrating information from our HR system. The primary field is email (which we know can change) so it would be nice if it could key off associate ID, etc.

Reason for choosing AlertMedia

Better fit for our needs at the right cost

Easier to use

Thank you for your review, Robin! It makes our day to hear that you find our team responsive to your needs and receptive to new ideas. Your valuable input helps us continue to innovate. We will share your feedback about custom fields with our product team.

Replied October 2022

Donna M

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Love AlertMedia!

WIHD uses AlertMedia daily for COVID contact tracing and to get a bead on our employees. We do quarterly drills, to be sure we have captured everyone's information, and use the notification system for inclement weather situations, and building issues. It was easy to set up, the support was, and is, incredible and ongoing....it was really painless!

PROS

AlertMedia is easy to setup and use. The templates are incredibly helpful. It's simple, straightforward AND effective. The customer support is incredible!

CONS

The ability to schedule events was unavailable...until VERY recently and what a difference it made.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad to hear your experience has been positive and that you are enjoying the ability to schedule recurring events.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Great communication tool!

Incredible from the very beginning! The AlertMedia team worked with us to literally get the system live within a few hours, so we could use it for a snowstorm approaching the next morning. Incredible Team!

PROS

My favorite part of AlertMedia is how easy it is to use. I love that I can monitor the message being sent to my employees in real time!

CONS

I dislike that I can't find more ways to use it in my daily workload! We are currently using it for tracking of employee temperatures, quick announcements and safety messages.

Thank you for leaving us a review! We are so glad to hear your experience has been positive and that AlertMedia helped you quickly communicate with your people during such a stressful situation.

Replied April 2021

Phil

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed June 2020

Appreciative of AlertMedia

PROS

AlertMedia did a great job of product introduction to our key administrators in our organization. As we were continuing to expand the products functionality by having numerous orientations through the review process, AlertMedia never hesitated for another request for a product demo. It made the decision to purchase the product much easier with a lot of feedback from various users. The integration and set-up was easy along with all of the helpful hints from the account manager . Appreciate the continuous product updates. I feel we have a system to now keep our employees informed and safe.

CONS

We are very happy with the product and have no suggestions for improvement.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad to hear you've had a positive experience with us.

Replied July 2020