All SendPulse Reviews

The future of marketing

Zachariah

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed April 2018

SendPulse fits our needs for bulk mailing to our many thousands of readers of our magazine.

The ability to send thousands of emails in one go. It helps manage campaigns to all our subscribers readers. We also get to use it to send messages to select smaller subgroups of our readers and subscribers or even our advertisers (in some cases).

PROS

The User Interface UI is fairly neat and tidy. The buttons and controls are fairly easy to figure out even without a walkthrough or guide. The software allows you to send a huge number of emails (to clean email addresses) with ease. They maintain a high level of integrity with regard to not sending spam (to protect themselves and yourself). Their support staff are polite and pretty prompt in dealing with queries and complaints. They tend to offer solutions where possible. (For example, we had a mailing list that we had built over several years which had older addresses which had lapsed and expired and changed. When we tried to launch a campaign to those addresses many bounced back and they shut down the campaign midway. Initially, we were disappointed and irritated but after getting to chat with the support team we were offered good advice on cleaning our list. )

CONS

It would be good to have an email cleaner built into the software rather than having to use an external service. I hate to pay for anything but sometimes you have to. In the case of SendPulse i got a good deal on a special and am happy with the price i pay. Those using the software can control their budget and choose packages that suit their pocket but be aware that there are cos

EDUARDO

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Reviewed January 2020

SENDPULSE REVIEW

IT IS GOOD AND I WILL START USING MY OWN NEW DOMAIN AND I WILL START PAYING A PLAN FROM YOU GUYS EVERY WEEK I HAD REFERRED YOUR COMPANY TO OVER 300 NEW USERS FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS

PROS

IT IS USER FRIENDLY AND FAST AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GOOD AND THEY ANSWER FAST WITH A GOOD HELP ALWAYS... I LIKE YOUR SYSTEM BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT PUTTING TOO ISSUES IN ORDER TO SEND E-MAILS AS THE OTHER COMPANIES

CONS

WELL WHEN I PUT ALL MY CONTACTS FROM MY LIST YOU ALWAYS BLOCK MANY OF THEM AND YOU PUT IT AS ERROR BUT ALL OF MY CONTACTS THEY SUBSDRIBED IN OUR WEBSITE AND THEY ARE INTERESTED ON GEETING OUR E-MAILS

Reason for choosing SendPulse

IT IS FASTER AND EASIER AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPS VERY SOON AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REALLY UNDERSTAND AND HELP US WHEN WE NEED IT

Reasons for switching to SendPulse

THEY PUT TOO MANY ISSUES WHEN SENDING E-MAILS AND TOO MANY PROBLEMS WITH THE SPAM THING

Eburuche

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Localize your Pricing

Sendpulse, you have a good service but your SMTP connections never work for me any way. However, I think you need to be sensitive with local pricing. In Nigeria, the economy is terrible now and bleeding, and I believe that most of the companies using your service in Nigeria are SMEs. Your dollar conversion rates are killing. For example, last month I paid N37,400 only for $44 bill only for me to renew this month at N52,800 for same $44 with a N15,400 difference. This is ridiculous and unacceptable. CBN dollar rates is N780 but your rate is N1,200 with a N420 difference. Your exchange rate is more than that of the parallel market. You need be sensitive to localizing your pricing and experience or create models that will be country-specific. The experience in your pricing since 2023 has been very bad. Your price has been increasing astronomically and your customer service agents have no explanation. Yes, you will argue that your price in dollar is same but your exchange rate variation is high. I am supposed to be working on my project but I am here writing for the world to see and I will also report to the relevant authorities in Nigeria to check you out; if possible suspend your operations for now till you find a way out. Thank you.

PROS

CONS

Sendpulse price variations with prevailing exchange rates is ridiculous especially in Nigeria.

Chilem

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed April 2022

A worthy EDM serive for you to try

thought some small thing I think it need to improved, this is very great platform and worthy a trial

PROS

the EDM marketing is very helpful to our trade business, it helps me to deliver my company news feed to all our customers timely and of course fully customer covered. I am sure anyone in trade marketing needs such a Sendpulse service.

CONS

I think more integations API should be developed, and give more help on this. also I think email verification number limits should be enlarged. such as My plan is for 5000 subscribers, but I can only verify 100 contact list on the standard plan, I think it would be better enlarge this number to 500, that will be more helpful

it is more easy to use.

Reasons for switching to SendPulse

Mailchimp is too strice and critical for user, not friendly enough to me

Keith

Financial Services, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2021

Great email marketing and SMTP offering

Fantastic experience so far. The only product I've found that fits my needs to send API programmatically driven email campaigns. I've only had to contact support twice during deployment and both times they were extremely helpful and responsive to solve my edge case queries, and I am still on the free tier!

PROS

I was looking for a low cost provider to set up API based email campaigns at a low cost. After trialing numerous providers including more established companies, Sendpulse was the most suitable for my needs with the most features and came with the lowest cost.

CONS

Some of the API and user documentation could be improved, but I have found their customer support easily fills the gap if there is any. More examples in the documentation for common use cases like using API to send emails from contact lists would be super helpful.

Features and cost

Reasons for switching to SendPulse

API lacked the features for my intended purpose

Thanks for your review, Keith!

Replied August 2021

Kristen

Writing and Editing, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2020

Great for businesses just starting out

I really haven't had any negative experiences with SendPulse, other than some minor complaints detailed in the "Cons" section of my review. They've been very helpful and friendly in fixing any issues I've had, and overall I've enjoyed working with this software.

PROS

I like the fact that it's inexpensive/free to use for most business owners with a small contact list. Most email marketing sites offer a pretty pitiful number of contacts/email campaigns for their free trials, and then hike the price up significantly for those who are in between just starting out and having a huge following. They don't have a lot in the way of ready-made templates, but it's easy enough to customize your own, and their interface is pretty user-friendly.

CONS

It can take a considerable amount of time between sending an email campaign, and the delivery of said email campaign. I also don't like that, after going through the proper steps to make my newsletters comply with standards, I may still be regarded as spam and not be delivered to the inbox of the person receiving the newsletter.

Reason for choosing SendPulse

While other sites had better features and template options, their overall costs were far too expensive for a business just starting to build a customer base, and their free trials were incredibly limited.

Gervais

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2021

The BEST newsletter service I have ever seen !!

Honestly I had explored several other email marketing tools before, and did not know Sendpulse. But WOW ! What a POWERFUL tool !!!

PROS

-The first service of this kind I see with a 24/7 customer service. Very responding, very professional -Features for automation are the BEST I have used so far -A very simle interface, easy to use -They also implement SMS marketing and web push notification, all gathered at the SAME place and INTEGRATED together

CONS

Nothing to say, seriously. The software is EXCELLENT !

Reason for choosing SendPulse

-Sendpulse offers also SMS marketing and Web push notification -Sendpulse offers 24/7 technical support, EVEN WHEN the plan is the FREE plan -Sendpulse is very affordable

Not satisfied

Leonardo

Paper & Forest Products, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2023

Interesting features

good so far

PROS

I am interested on creating a chatbot and my necessities may grow and Sendpulse already has lots of good features.

CONS

Not used enough yet to say. My intention is to create a chatbot to automate 100% of the buying journey. For that I need to integrate whatsapp and mail, maybe some sales systems from the partners

Vijendr

Insurance, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2022

A multi-purpose marketing tool.

This software helps in a lot in my profession. It helps me to build my customer base significantly. It also helps me to make new transactions also.

PROS

Its user interface is very refreshing which stands it out from other similar category softwares. It has all the required features for effective email marketing. This software integrates well with my CRM and the whole process is very smooth and streamline. Its Automated Email Flow makes my work super easy. I also use its mobile application when I travel and I must say it's very convenient.

CONS

For last couple of months I am facing one error while signing in into my account through its sign-in widget available on the top right of its web page. I need to fill my credentials twice because first time it asks me whether I am human or robot. Rest everything is fine for me.

Reasons for switching to SendPulse

Its user interface is very difficult to understand. I never get expected results also.

Rassem

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Thanks SendPulse for this product

Really very attractive, very quick in their responses even during COVID19.

PROS

Really, I love working with them, they know our needs as they developed them for us. Thanks once again and continue Rassem

CONS

Really nothing, I found all what I'm looking for

Reason for choosing SendPulse

I found all what I'm looking for, especially total solutions.

Reasons for switching to SendPulse

There is no complex issues at SendPulse

Thanks for your glowing review, Rassem!

Replied April 2021

Reviewed December 2022

The All-in-One Marketing Platform

Overall, I am happy with SendPulse and would recommend it to others.

PROS

I like how SendPulse has a lot of features for marketing automation and email marketing. I also like the user interface and how easy it is to use.

CONS

I don't like how there is no phone support and the live chat can be slow at times.

Reasons for switching to SendPulse

I made the switch to SendPulse because I was looking for a more robust email marketing platform that had more features.

Gargi

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2021

SendPulse is one of the most user-friendly email softwares

Smooth experience where all our organization's needs related to emails was fulfilled.

PROS

SendPulse got us started on the free trial almost immediately. The campaign is briskly verified and approved each time and the waiting time is a minimal as against some of the other popular providers which take half or even one whole day to approve campaigns. It is more cost effective & very easy to use with little to no training required! The Pay as you Go feature has also been a big plus with SendPulse as it suits our business model better than the regular subscription plans.

CONS

The template building could be improved a bit aesthetically (though it is pretty comfortable now as well!).

Reason for choosing SendPulse

1. Pay as you Go options was available 2. Better rates 3. Quick Approval of campaigns 4. User friendly

Reasons for switching to SendPulse

Sendinblue: a long time to validate the campaigns & lot of to & fro to get approval GetResponse: Higher rates

Humberto

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Best Platform

In general, we've always had good experiences with SendPulse, it's the quietest platform we use today, we almost never had problems throughout the almost 2 years we've been using it. It's very easy to use, easy to implement.

PROS

Ease of use and email deliverability, it was the best among other options

CONS

Difficulty to configure and sending files in emails

Reason for choosing SendPulse

Price, ease of use, and email deliverability

Reviewed April 2022

SendPulse Helps Keeps Subscriber Updated

Happy to use such an awesome product.

PROS

SendPulse is a cloud-based email marketing and transactional email service provider. It helps you to send emails, manage subscribers, and monitor your campaign’s performance. They provide a suite of tools for those who want to get their message out to the world in the most effective way possible. SendPulse offers an easy-to-use interface that allows users to design content for various channels like SMS, Push Notification, Social Media, etc.

CONS

Not so much of cons but the limitation in subscriber number is quite the thing I don't like about SendPulse.

Reason for choosing SendPulse

Due to lots of features so that I don't have to look after all the services on different sites.

Thank you for your review, happy to hear that you find combination of various tools in one product convenient.

Replied May 2022

amirhossein

Computer & Network Security, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2021

SendPulse is one of the best emailing systems

PROS

I feel great when I'm using SendPulse to let my users participate in my new campaigns. I have also use it to inform my users about my new products. It is also supporting RTL and Persian words and it is one of its best advantages.

CONS

I haven't seen any disadvantages, but it will be better if they have more discounts on their plans :)

Ina Eliza

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Happy with its free version

I am satisfied with the features that it has for free: templates, analytics, automation, resend emails to those that did not open. When the time will come, I will purchase the paid version.

PROS

I am using this software for e-mail marketing for a project that I am a part of. It was recommended to me by somebody who was using it for months already and was happy about it. Once you get used to it (as any software) and you find out how it works, it is very easy to send e-mails. I like that you can save templates and reuse them.

CONS

I had at the beginning an issue with the email that I was ending - the SendPuls refused to send it considering that it violates its rules. It was not the case. I emailed their customer support, showed them that they are wrong and solved the problem. Never had it since then (and this was about 2 years ago)

Reasons for switching to SendPulse

GetResponse was over our budget.

Kumar

Civil Engineering, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2022

Best solution for email campaigns

I use Sendpulse to send out our cold email campaigns and lead generation newsletter and it has delivered very good conversion rates which have helped us generate more leads and customers. It has one of the best easy-to-use messaging platforms.

PROS

Sendpulse is one of the best inexpensive and feature-rich email marketing tools that has improved the way I manage my email campaigns. This is one of the best email campaigns and IT has increased my conversion rate and lead generation through email campaigns. It has various profitable Plans

CONS

When emails are rejected, they restrict email delivery, thus resulting in no lead generation for that day. It can also have more integration if possible with CRM to track and maintain data with the Analytics aspect.

Nessma