All Lucky Orange Reviews

eric

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11 - 50 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed March 2024

Lucky Orange Review: Lucky Orange, Great but could be Better.

George

Computer Software, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2022

Look no further

Overall the experience has been great

PROS

I like the interface and the responsiveness of the software, it is very accurate and the filters available give me great insights. The other thing that I love is the user profiles that monitor how many times the user has visited and on what devices etc.

CONS

For me I cannot fault lucky orange. I would like to be able to see further into the past (they have improved this with the latest update) but it's not a big deal.

Wow, these are the words we love to hear! So glad that you've been able to discover valuable insights from our tools to optimize your website. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Happy tracking! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Replied July 2022

Jordan

Retail, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Great product, but I wish there was more.

90% Positive, I'm left wanting more often than not as we have far too many platforms doing too many things. If there was say a in-built way to marry up orders placed on a e-commerce site to the recording of their journey through the site that would be the best case scenario for us.

PROS

The customer support uses in heatmaps and live chat are the key reasons for us to purchase Lucky Orange.

CONS

The pre-made integrations for Bigcommerce seem to leave us wanting. The support and developer docs feel stale and lacking also. The support team itself was very helpful when I had to reach out to them, I'm referring specifically about the support docs at https://help-preview.luckyorange.com/ as all the answers are rather generic.

Integration into BigCommerce + Price for live chat

Thank you for your review, Jordan. Love to hear that your team has been able to use heatmaps and live chat to bring a better experience to your visitors and customers. We appreciate your feedback regarding our BigCommerce integration and have already passed along your comments to our help document team. Regarding your request to "marry up" orders to recordings, this capability already exists within our app through our custom API. Using custom API, you can pass in an ordered event which will then connect it to your customer. Our team would be more than happy to show you how to set it up. Simply send an email to support@luckyorange.com referencing this review to get started. I look forward to hearing from you soon! Best Regards - Emilia from Lucky Orange

Replied February 2024

Josh

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Great insight for user behaviours

Overall, great! Grateful for the valuable insight I gain, even though I am not using it to it's full potential yet.

PROS

I like being able see the decision making process users were using when navigating the site.

CONS

I had to watch tutorials and sit in on a webinar to understand how to use it. Would have likes a Starter Tutorial for Dummies. I am a novice and the service was recommended by our developer.

We appreciate the time you took to leave us a review, Josh! Love that you’ve been able to gain so much insight from watching visitors. Getting the front row seat to what people experience makes all the difference. Regarding your feedback for a starter tutorial, we provide all users with a free walkthrough with one of our experts to help you get to know Lucky Orange, how to get the most out of our features and answer any questions you have. We would be happy to get your walkthrough scheduled, so please reply to my last email to get that booked! You’ll be able to find the best time that works in your schedule. Again, thank you for your review, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything in the meantime! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Replied June 2024

Stephen

Music, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2022

Lucky Orange is a Critical Tool at a Great Price

I've only had to contact customer support one time and they were very quick to respond and resolve my issue. They seem like a talented group of people. Very professional and excellent customer service.

PROS

What I like most is that I can watch my potential customers sessions exactly from their perspective while they are on my site. Doing so makes obvious the differences between where I thought a customer would go verses where they are actually going. This helps me determine what changes and improvements I need to make. It identifies errors that I didn't know were happening. It shows me areas where customers have trouble finding things or navigating. I also love the live view feature and can watch customer's sessions from their perspective in real time. I've been able to walk users through things.

CONS

The videos sometimes don't load well for me or I have to keep clicking the play button. That could be because I'm using FireFox on a VPN with very heavy threat protection. Despite that, the playback is adequate and I have not pursued a resolution to that issue. Still totally worth it. Although the video information is critical and extremely helpful, it actually can seem torturous and highly annoying to watch customer sessions because they click all over the place other than what I want them to click on. I can't watch that for very long and sometimes my customers will be on my site for close to an hour before they buy. I only really watch sessions where the user visited more than 3 pages.

Reason for choosing Lucky Orange

I found Lucky Orange as an app on my BigCommerce panel. I didn't look around at or try other products.

Thank you for leaving us a review! Using live Session Recordings and Chat to direct your website visitors is a great way to understand where they might have trouble navigating your site. Using a VPN is likely why you are running into problems while viewing Sessions. If you send us an email to Support@luckyorange, we can ensure there isn't something else at play. Happy tracking! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Replied December 2022

Samuel

Retail, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2024

A Very Simple-to-Use Platform for Traffic Visualization

Overall, the experience was really good. We were often peeking into Lucky Orange every single day to get an idea of how people were engaging with our offers. And the insight we gleaned from use behaviour on our site (with the help of Lucky Orange) allowed us to act faster in modifying our content and offer to address what people needed.

PROS

Lucky Orange is great at helping you visualize traffic behavior and engagement with your website in real time. The live capture recording can help you understand where people are getting held up with your website UI or offers. And it even lets you jump in and help people in the moment with their live chat feature. IT's a really clever and helpful tool in planning and optimizing CRO.

CONS

A lot of the data from sessions weren't attributable to a source, and many of the screen recordings showed up blank. For the times this platform did what it was intended to do, it was awesome, but nearly half of the recorded sessions are simply unusable.

Thanks for leaving us a review! We love to hear that you’ve been able to get the insights you want and need to see exactly what people are doing and experiencing on your website. The live view is one of our favorites too! Regarding your issues with session data, could you please send an email to support@luckyorange.com at your earliest convenience referencing this review? There are many reasons why you may be missing data, such as someone blocking tracking on their browser or moving to a different page before the code fully loads. Our team would be happy to take a look at it to see what’s going on. We look forward to hearing from you soon! Thanks again for your review, and happy tracking! Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Replied April 2024

Ripon

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed May 2023

It helps me to optimize our website smoothly.

Lucky Orange also offers user polls, which allow us to get feedback from our visitors. This feedback can be used to make improvements to the website and give our visitors a better experience.

PROS

Lucky Orange offers heatmaps, which allow you to quickly and easily view how visitors are interacting with a website. This helps to identify problem areas and optimize the user experience.Lucky Orange provides visitor recordings, which allow me to view how individual visitors are interacting with our website. This helps to keep track of their activities and identify any problems or areas for improvement.

CONS

Lucky Orange is a paid service, so it can be expensive for some businesses.Lucky Orange is only compatible with certain web browsers and operating systems, so it may not work for all users.Lucky Orange is a complex service, so it can be difficult for some users to understand and use.

Reason for choosing Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange offers analytics, which allow me to track user behavior and identify areas of improvement.

Reasons for switching to Lucky Orange

smooth visitor recordings facilities.

Appreciative of your detailed review, Ripon! Our user surveys, heatmaps and visitor recordings are all about giving you a clear picture of visitor behavior to improve your website experience. Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your website is invaluable to growing your business. When you can see what's happening on "the other side of the screen," you get a front seat to your customers' online interactions. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we're always here should you need anything! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Replied June 2023

Quynh

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2024

The heatmapping and website analysis tool you need for your business

It has been quite good and was a good transition away from another provider we used to have that didn't really give us the information we needed.

PROS

I like that it provides a very easy display of your heatmapping so that you can make changes and adjustments to your site/landing pages for better conversion.

CONS

The funnel feature doesn't seem to work at all. It doesn't accurately track how far people make it through your funnel...and the data retention that Lucky Orange has is quite minimal. It'd be great if we could see data that extends beyond 60 days...

Reasons for switching to Lucky Orange

The heatmapping tool wasn't working and we needed this information to make marketing decisions.

Thank you for your review, Quynh! We love that you’ve been able to gain so much insight from our tools! Heatmaps are a powerful way to see where people interact with your website. Visitor behavior really makes a huge difference in your conversion optimization efforts. Regarding your cons, could you please reach out to support@luckyorange.com referencing this review? Lucky Orange offers extended data storage beyond 60 days, and we would be happy to walk you through it. Additionally, we would like to investigate what you’re experiencing with our conversion funnels. Simply send us an email to get the ball rolling. We look forward to hearing from you soon! Cheers - Emilia from Lucky Orange

Replied February 2024

Reviewed June 2023

Great tool

PROS

I love that I can watch my customer journeys in real time. It's so helpful for UX design, product development and buyer intent tracking.

CONS

I wish I didn't have to pay for it because I'm an early-stage start-up but it's a service worth paying for.

I was recommended Lucky Orange by an E-commerce specifalist

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that watching real-time customer journeys has been helpful for your UX design, product development, and buyer intent tracking. Providing you with actionable insights is what we aim for. Thanks again for your review, and happy tracking! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Replied June 2023

Carlos

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2024

Great for website tracking

PROS

Our business uses a few website trackers to ensure that we are getting the attention of many guest/groups. We like to use Lucky Orange for its session recordings that allows us to view the number of guest that click on our site.

CONS

There has been a pattern with similar recordings being kept, increasing duplicate recordings. It would help if recordings had some sort of filter to avoid duplicating and saving data.

It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear how getting that first-hand look at what people do and experience can make such a difference for your website. Regarding your suggestion to reduce duplicate recordings, could you please send an email to support@luckyorange.com referencing this review? We value your feedback and want to learn more about your suggestion. Thank you for the review and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way. Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Replied June 2024

Ian

Food & Beverages, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Great tool

PROS

It's easy to set up and the 'Visitors Overview' has a pretty clear overview.

CONS

Sometimes it takes a while to load up a session. Can be frustrating when you're checking a few sessions one after the other.

These are words we love to hear, Ian! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Regarding your issues with sessions taking a long time to load, could you please send an email to support@luckyorange.com? Our team would be happy to investigate it further. Thanks again for your review, and we're here if you need anything! Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Replied May 2024

Adam

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Great website monitoring and UX analysis tool at a great price

Easy to deploy, loads of features, great price.

PROS

Luckyorange is shockingly good value for money, with great features that exceed the competition, I honestly don't know how they do it.

CONS

In the recent update, there was some bugs/lag in screen loading but this is now largely resolved.

Reasons for switching to Lucky Orange

Better product, better price.

There's nothing quite like the feeling when you see exactly what's stopping more visitors from turning into customers. Instead of blindly trying to improve your website, you can isolate the issue and fix it by using Lucky Orange to see visitor behavior. Thank you for your review and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Replied April 2022

Joshua

Automotive, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Has helped us offer better support and better track down customer issues

PROS

The live chat and session recordings have enabled us to better serve our customers. The live chat allows us to answer questions in real time for customers and allows them to complete their order without having to sit on hold trying to connect with us via the phone. It also allows us to better track down issues customers experience.

CONS

The biggest challenges we have had is that sometimes the session recordings do not exactly match what the customer experienced. I am not certain, but I think it may have to do with externally hosted JavaScript files. It would also be helpful if when you are searching for a customer session, more of the data would bring up the session. Sometimes even when I have the city, state, phone number and email address of a customer, I still cannot locate their session recording. This is especially frustrating when I finally find the session and some or all of that information is in the session data, but it still did not come up in the session search results.

Reason for choosing Lucky Orange

The cost was lower than other similar products we looked at, and we like the ability to combine live chat with session recording so we can see what the customer is experiencing, not just rely on them trying to describe it to us.

Reasons for switching to Lucky Orange

The product we were using was no longer being updated.

Thank you for the review and feedback - I'll pass it along to our engineering team. It's great to hear that you're using Session Recordings to provide even better support to your customers. We're here if you need anything! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Replied December 2022

Amit

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Amazing Product! Heat-mapping made easy : )

The overall experience has been excellent! It's my go-to tool for exploratory & investigation analysis for our website. It helps me immensely in making data-driven decisions daily.

PROS

In one word: EVERYTHING! Great product, easy to operate, easy setup & impressive visualization capabilities!

CONS

Back-tracking of data for heat mapping is only possible for 60 days!

Reason for choosing Lucky Orange

Pricing majorly & associated capabilities.

Thank you for your positive review of Lucky Orange, Amit! We're thrilled to hear that you find our tool great, easy to operate, and are impressed by Lucky Orange's visualization capabilities. We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to serve you and your business. Thank you for choosing Lucky Orange, and we're here should you need any help! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Replied May 2023

Peter

Education Management, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2023

An initial assessment of Lucky Orange

PROS

In a quick review I found LO to be the most insightful tool to teach me how to optimize my website. Now that I am embarking on a joint project with Google, it is the first place I went to help me track and understand progress.

CONS

None, there is more functionality than I know how to use at the moment so heavily dependent on support, who have been great.

Reason for choosing Lucky Orange

Intuitive understanding of its real time capabilities and excellent interaction with Support in getting me going.

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, Peter! I'm excited to hear that you've been able to get so much from Lucky Orange and gaining better insight into what your visitors are experiencing. Lucky Orange has an incredible depth of data depending on what you want to analyze. You can stick with the 30,000 foot view to look at the broader view of your visitor behavior or dive into see the trees with detailed views of specific visitors. I can't wait to see how Lucky Orange helps you grow your business! Thanks again for your review, and we're here if you have any questions! Cheers - Emilia from Lucky Orange

Replied August 2023

Kathy

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Great software for analyzing traffic

PROS

This software has been a godsend when the need for troubleshooting reared its ugly head. We've used this on multiple occasions to identify or eliminate problems that were impacting sales. We had this "turned on" even when we weren't actively using it, and the info we are able to glean from the heat maps show us how to reformat our homepage for best customer experience. Also we use it to identify different shopping tendencies. Highly recommend Lucky Orange to anyone who has an eCommerce business that truly wants to be able to dig deeper in data in order to grow.

CONS

I had a difficult time disconnecting an old account for Lucky Orange, so between the 2 different versions it was tricky getting set up correctly. Unfortunately I waited until I was in the middle of troubleshooting after reinstalling (that was on me) so I wasn't able to tell if it was LO not working properly or my website. But customer service has always been EXCELLENT. This really isn't a complaint just don't do what I did and wait until you need it to have it live on your store.

Wow! Love that Lucky Orange plays a role in the growth of your website! Understanding visitor behavior really makes all the difference. Thank you for this glowing review and recommendation. Our team is here should you need anything else! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Replied July 2022

Josh

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Does the job

It has served its purpose for the most part, and for the price it's worth it. Admittedly, I could probably do a better job of learning the ins and outs, but something about the interface makes it frustrating to really dig in.

PROS

My favorite part about LuckyOrange is actually the surveys. We have gained great insights from our customers via the survey that shows on our cart page and offers a small discount in exchange for the customers' thoughts.

CONS

The "Watch" feature is pretty glitchy and slow, and also doesn't show a lot of information on the page, most likely due to other apps interfering, but annoying nonetheless.

We appreciate your review, Josh! Surveys are such an incredible asset to a website, and we are thrilled to hear that you've been enjoying them! Have you had a chance to try our new multiple question surveys? We also offer personalized 15-minute introduction calls to help our users get more from their Lucky Orange, and we would highly recommend it. You can sign up for it here: https://calendly.com/lucky_orange_onboarding/15-minutes-new. We look forward to hearing from you soon, and thank you again for your review! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Replied April 2023

Erik

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Best analytics tool for digital marketers

love it. The customer service responds fast and its priced well.

PROS

I love many things about Lucky Orange....For one, I can see a bunch of important data about a user session in one place, what pages they visited, their dwell time, their entrance + exit pages, what device they used etc.

CONS

Had to think about this, as its pretty much my fav tool.....I have no complaints really.

Reason for choosing Lucky Orange

Been using it for years and never needed to switch

Kosara