• Pros

• "Easy to use and works great as a repository. "

• "Ease of use and price. service is also excellent."

• "Easy to use and very affordable. They seem to be making improvements all the time."

• Cons

• "It can be a little clunky at times, but once you know how to get around it is just fine."

• "still learning all features, not sure I am qualified to answer"

• "Sometimes the spell-correct gets in the way but this is small potatoes. The deployment on handheld is slightly sub-optimal but it works. "

Browse Big Biller Reviews

Kelly from Kelly Duke Staffing LLC®

Fantastic software!

My experience has been great and that's why I'm still with them.

Pros

I have used Big Biller since January 2015 and I loved the ease of set up and use from the beginning. They have constantly upgraded the system to make it more user friendly. Tech support is always available to help guide you through any issues you might have and are incredible kind. Pricing is affordable for smaller firms and the software integrates with my website which is amazing. I really like being able to bring recruiters in and out without being tied to lengthy contracts. Importing resumes and writing notes are a breeze.

Cons

I wish the email integration worked more seamlessly, but I know Big Biller has been working on this.

Reasons for Choosing Big Biller

Ease of use, ease of importing resumes, ease of writing notes, ease of submitting resumes to clients and process flow.

Walt from USA Executive Search, LLC

Big Biller is extremely user-friendly and reliable

One goal I have it to become paperless. Big Biller is helping me achieve a large part of that goal.

Pros

The search features for candidates and targeted markets are very reliable. The Hot List features allow you to create a system within a system and customize the system for your own use regardless of industry. One of my favorite features is the ability to use "Open Activities" and schedule a future activity or reminder. The system sends you an email in the future as a reminder for follow-up. How cool is that? Big Biller has the best customer/technical service I have ever experienced! They are there when you need them! Friendly, Helpful and Knowledgeable! This system is very affordable and a value for a smaller recruiting shop.

Cons

Report functions need to be ramped up a little. I would also like to see some billing and accounting functions built into the system.

Reasons for Choosing Big Biller

Best value for the product. People I talked to seemed to care more about helping me. Common sense approach to solving problems.

Reasons for Switching to Big Biller

Wanted more value or the investment for a small firm.

Frank from IRES, Inc

New Platform is Extremely Difficult to Navigate

The only reason I'm still with Big Biller is, despite the awkward, and user unfriendly interface in the new platform, moving to another service is out of the question during this Covid-19 pandemic where business is down 30%. Our bandwidth, as a small company, for non revenue generating projects has to be kept to a minimum. The customer support is great but software layout and design should be intuitive and not require so many calls to support to begin with. I remain hopefully BB will work out the kinks. I pay $15,000 a year for Linkedin Recruiter so money is not the deciding factor, ease of use is. Originally Big Biller had the friendliest customer support and simple layout and that was the deciding factor. Not cost alone

Pros

Great customer support and easy to reach by phone or online chat.

Cons

The new version of Big biller has set me back 20 years in my productivity. I actually go out of my way to use Outlook and avoid the new BB cumbersome, user-unfriendly interfacte. The 'running man" (we call him 'burning man' icon offers no clue as to what menu lies underneath. The 'hot list' icon looks like a poop emoji and I had to have someone explain this to me. Too many lengthy menus that open, vanish, disappear, are difficult to find once they are minimized, etc. I'm advanced with computers and can design basic code and find this new platform roll out very dissapointing.

Simple to use (original version). Friendly, responsive support

Reasons for Switching to Big Biller

Originally Big biller had the friendliest support, easiest to use platform that did not require intensive hours of watching videos. Sadly the new version is not as user simple as original

Blair from AtWork Search

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Extremely user friendly- but can be slow at times

We use BigBiller every day for recruiting and business development. As a leader, the reporting tools are very easy as well to monitor your employee's activities and set goals.

Pros

BigBiller is highly customizable and very easy to use. The price point is fair and whenever we've faced an issue, the customer support team has been extremely responsive.

Cons

The software can be slow at times and our team has noticed that it will occasionally delete notes that we had left in the system.

Reasons for Choosing Big Biller

Price, functionality, customer service responsiveness.

Marlaine from Integra Personnel

Wrong Applicant Tracking System will Cost You

So far my overall experience with Big Biller has been great, and the monthly webinars and ongoing tutorials are very helpful to keep me centered.

Pros

Big Biller software has a learning curve--everything does--but it is interactive with strong and informative webinars and tutorials as well as "a real person" to talk with if you get stuck. The different ways to access all the information are obvious and easy to use, and when there is an update, the user doesn't go into meltdown because everything is messed up.

Cons

I didn't have an issue because the system I was on prior to Big Biller was brutal--Big Biller was a breeze compared to it. Has a lot of extras that I tried to use in the beginning, and then just let it slide as it wasn't critical for me as a user.

Reasons for Switching to Big Biller

They were platformed on Explorer, not on the Web--my computer kept crashing. Not as interactive with candidates and companies, tracking not as complete, job board integration not as good, and didn't have any webinar or tutorials or ongoing training. Email became compromised.

Pamela from J. GIFFORD INC.

Good ATS

I like the fact that this is cloud based software and that I can access it from anywhere without having to lug my laptop around.

Pros

This is a solid ATS for my business. Easy to use and access from anywhere.

Cons

At some times can be cumbersome to work with, but that's been my experience with other ATS's.

Reasons for Choosing Big Biller

I know several other recruiting firms who've moved to Big Biller. They gave their thumbs up over other ATS products.

Reasons for Switching to Big Biller

FileMaker was growing obsolete and was no longer being supported for my platform. It also requires local "server" which I didn't want to maintain.

Dianna from Rudd Executive Search

Industry: Facilities Services

Big Biller helps me Bill Bigger

Human beings are available to help you set up, answer questions. Quick response when emailing in questions. On line help is great. Ongoing training webinars to make sure you are getting the most out of the software. Love the humans at Big Biller. I tried a competitor but couldn't get any answers - the online help didn't answer my questions and humans weren't available.

Pros

designed for agency use. Ease of use. Easy to customize to my needs. Parsing of resumes. I can actually talk to a human when I have questions. Love that there are always updates. Learning opportunities

Cons

Hot lists for prospecting could be better - more like pipeline for jobs. Some other programs have a nicer look but I don't think they work as well.

Reasons for Choosing Big Biller

I really liked look and feel of Crelate but absolutely no support. PC Recruiter felt dated. Big Biller - again, good program but also humans to talk to.

Reasons for Switching to Big Biller

Resumate was not keeping up with changes in the market. Mainly - parsing pdf files was a problem. Loved the pricing and like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] - personal touch with help.

Andrew from Farell Finch LLC

Old Reliable

Overall for the cost effectiveness of the tool, I would highly recommend Big Biller to anyone looking for an effective ATS/CRM.

Pros

Big Biller is a perfect software with a lot of the basic tools necessary to run an effective business.

Cons

Would like the email logging function to be more robust, but the work around is not complex and works for us.

Reasons for Choosing Big Biller

Reputation in the industry as the leader.

Reasons for Switching to Big Biller

Bullhorn was too complex for us with too many bells and whistles that we did not need or use. Plus it was a lot more expensive.

Aaron from Eggers Executive Search

Satisfactory Software

It's a nice product for startup companies, but as our company grows, we wish there were easier to use features and the ability to restrict some things for our employees

Pros

We reviewed other software after using Big Biller for about 5 years, because there are some features that other companies have, we desired. Talk to text was one. And there are some that are less clunky.

Cons

With a growing company, you'd like to be able to have parameters on what employees can choose for titles and how to have companies appear to be more fluid. As we continue to grow and add users, we can eliminate some items that are in the database as options and we wish we could. this continues to be a growing concern for us, but seems to lack solutions currently.

Reasons for Choosing Big Biller

Inexpensive at the time, but I think that is changing too.

Gary from SB Solutions, Inc.

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

BigBiller is very good and user friendly

BB is such an upgrade to the FileMaker system we used previously. However, the parsing of jobs is slow and a lot manual cut/paste. And, as mentioned, lack of the audible reminder is a hindrance to my desk, personally. Tech Support is friendly and VERY helpful, particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! He's my guy!

Pros

I love hotlists and pipelines. I run my entire desk around those two on the candidate side of the equation.

Cons

Searching legacy candidates using keywords is very kludgy to both my partner and myself. I also used to LOVE that you had the audible sound to remind me of my appointment calls, email blasts, etc.

Reasons for Switching to Big Biller

Filemaker didn't begin to meet our needs, but it was Recession. When we could afford to upgrade, we did.

Jeremy from Accord Recruitment Services, LLC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Easy to use and easy to customize

I love Big Biller. I've been using it for years and they do a great job keeping the software simple and intuitive while constantly updating and refreshing the look and functionality.

Pros

Intuitive Customizable Visually pleasing Reasonably priced Hotlists and pipelines are great to use and productive

Cons

Sometimes there are too many clicks involved to get the information I need I wish it ran better on Safari and I would like an extension for Safari. I don't like using Chrome. Support is good but I sometimes feel like they push me to a video or article and I would like to speak with someone.

Ease of use and price.

Reasons for Switching to Big Biller

Bullhorn is expensive and bloated.

Clare from MJ Recruiters

Thoughts on Big Biller

I have had an excellent experience with Big Biller. As we all know, technology does not always work the way we want it to or when we want it to, and Big Biller is no different. However, Big Biller has an excellent support team working for them. They care about your opinion and work with you to make your job easier so that you can operate successfully. This mentality has stood out to since day one of working within the Big Biller system.

Pros

I have been using the Big Biller software for just over two years now. Since the update, a new feature that I think is beneficial is the automatic nominations. I enjoy the nomination feature because I can see all the applications within the candidate inbox. The apps are all in one place and do not have to worry about adding them into Big Biller, tying them to the correct recruiter and job. This feature saves a lot of time and energy. Another feature that I enjoy is the pipeline. As an intern, my main focus is on finding qualified candidates for our positions. When I am searching, I can easily see if we have considered them for the current opening and other openings we have had in the past. Before the update, this was a feature we did not utilize often. I think the pipeline has improved to become an excellent tool as I can see what candidates I have found and where they are at in the process. I can easily see the candidates that have been rejected or moved onto an interview and adjust my searching with this information.

Cons

No one likes change and adjusting to the new system has not been easy, but after establishing a routine and going through the excellent training videos that Big Biller has to offer it has made the process much a smoother transition.

Randi from Career Counselors Inc.

Big Biller as an Applicant Tracking System

I think Big Biller is an acceptable and more affordable ATS for a smaller/boutique agency overall BUT its search tool for recruiting is POOR for me. Just too many ways a title can be written, spelled, displayed - and if I don't search for it exactly as it's written, it doesnt show up. Even though it offers TAGS to always include job titles/functions, there are too many ways that things can be misspelled and thus not searchable. Technical support is almost always available and pretty good at describing what I need to do to customize and/or troubleshoot a problem.

Pros

It's web based so can use it anywhere you have internet connection including mobile devices. It's highly customizable. It offers many template options. Newly offered texting is awesome. Shows trail of all communications - notes, emails and texting. Technical support is pretty good at walking through training and customizations. More affordable than others.

Cons

It's search tool is not effective for me at all. There are too many ways a job title may be written, spelled, abbreviated, etc. so the results are not good at all. Too many different "tiles" that hold far too much information on front screen, requiring constant clicking across various tiles and levels within the tiles to see information. Too rich in data making it hard to find info I need to see quickly. I have to scroll and click far too often to get to the info I need, if I can find it at all. Too many opportunities to misspell words in the "tags", making searching very often filled with errors or providing poor results. Cannot reparse easily within same resume. Glitches often (maybe because it does rely on internet). Migrating all my data was time consuming and filled with many missing fields and hard to decipher data.

Reasons for Choosing Big Biller

Cost and moderate ease of use.

Reasons for Switching to Big Biller

Existing ATS was dated and couldn't hold the volume of information any longer.

Gary from SMB Recruiters, llc

Customer Review - SMB Recruiters

I have over 30-year experience in recruiting and have used several databases during that time. It is a great ATS but lacks as a CRM/sale process tool. It is complete and thorough and easy to use. It is no overly complex. You use most all of the features. Most records or entries are usually no more than 2 clicks away. The parsing feature is invaluable - just ask us old timers that had to OTC faxed resumes and still correct them by hand. The CRM/sales process is not as efficient as the ATS functions, as this is an ATS. But the new database should have new CRM features. I would like a little better metric report system, but I am not sure why or what would be better, It just not as comfortable as some dashboards that I have used. And some of the features I am sure will be updated I.e. emails - auto-type entry, cut and paste pics and data, integration with calendars, also even VOIP systems. (click on the number to dial). It is sometimes not as intuitive as it should be but I think most of that is being addressed. Also, I think it should have some accounting info, placement data information, for both full time and temp. Nothing exotic by can be integrated with popular accounting systems. Support and assistance are easily 5 stars, everyone is willing to help one on one. People are reasonably easy to contact. And everyone speaks excellent English and are culturally aware.

Pros

Ease of use but thorough. Parsing is awesome. Great customer service. Big enough company to fill the needs of a database and support, but not so big that there are barriers to info and exchange of ideas, suggestions or problems

Cons

Needs some updating on processes - one click instead of 2. Not a very good CRM. the 'note' field does not automatically save. I have seen an hour interviewing a candidate and then go to another record and forgot to save the notes. This really hurts production, efficiency and credibility with clients candidates. Better CRM/Sales pipeline mgt system. Able to select the names in the quick add field of a company record to email a specific person in a campaign. Otherwise, you can't organize by company status (Lead, prospect, account etc) and you have to enter the names manually in a hot list to be emailed.

Ben from TSS Sourcing Solutions

User review

In general it has been good, but ALL INFORMATION has to be more user friendly, guiding you to what to do next or options at that point. MORE USER FRIENDLY WITH SAVE THEM MONEY/LABOR ETC.

Pros

I think TE has done a good job developing their software. But...there is so much information, it becomes more complicated to use. There is very little owner/manager PR contact. They need more targeted zone client development/training, which in turn should give them more referrals from present TE customers. Corporate TE Zoom meetings to bond operations together, to get NEW and stragling customers to know each other and what they niche in so they can communicate better about their business day to day. I just met a great partner on TE that niches in IBM i-series ONLY. I had NO IDEA of this. We just stumbled into each other. I have matching skills//candidates for him. Would not of know this. So, instead of being a generalist, niche notifications can be very helpful to each other therefore MAKING MORE PLACEMENTS.

Cons

See above....plus MANDATORY TE resume submittal through and to PIPELINE....NO EXCEPTIONS... I am getting resumes as attachments only, expecting me to reply etc. etc. and then I have to input to my pipeline to manage. When you have alot of resumes being received the TE Pipeline management is very helpful IF people submit the resume through the TENetwork with NO exceptions.

Mike from BeaconProfessional Search

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Tools for success in Recruiting

I am saving time and Big Biller has increased my efficiency.

Pros

After over 20 years of recruiting and using several software platforms, I found Big Biller to have the best platform I have used by far. Big Biller has increased my personal productivity in managing my recruiting desk and allows more time for working with clients and candidates vs working with the software.

Cons

I would like to see the AI track info to take me back to my most recent client or candidate. An example of this is when working with a candidate for a search assignment, other search assignments by other Top Echelon recruiters should pop up to save time in matching the candidate for other options (if they are not a fit for the original search assignment)

Reasons for Choosing Big Biller

I felt Big Biller was a superior product.

Reasons for Switching to Big Biller

Big Biller is a superior software platform

David from Stadnick & Associates, Inc.

Industry: Machinery

Differentiators

What I like most is NOT the Software -- it is the Incredible Customer Support!! From my first contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], it seems like decades ago, and with every successor to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who has carried the Customer Support torch, they have always had the patience to explain, to clarify my issues for me, and work through solutions to remedy my misapplication of features in the excellent software.

Pros

The software works and works well. I used ACT for about 10 years, then Big Biller for about 10 years, switched to another SAS for about 3 years, and then returned to Big Biller in 2015.

Cons

Waiting for more complete integration with GMail.

Reasons for Switching to Big Biller

I came back to Big Biller when I realized that the functionality and flexibility of Big Biller + superb Customer Support were the solution to a lot of my unnecessary and often self-inflicted headaches.

John from NCHCR

Praises to the BigBiller product!

I have used your software since 2005. That speaks volume for my opinion of your services.

Pros

Big Biller is a very user-friendly product. It has comprehensive functionality that leaves the statement, "I wish it did this" totally out of the picture. The customer service is outstanding. I mean "Outstanding". They know their product, they always have an answer, they are patient with a string of questions, and they always get back with you if you email them questions. The help section is always the first place I go and generally, I can find answers there.

Cons

At the moment, I have no constructive criticism to give. :-)

Reasons for Switching to Big Biller

I was using someone else product when I work for a company. I chose yours when I started my own company.

Scott from The Harrison Group LLC

Great tool for Recruiters

My overall experience is excellent - both with the software as well as Customer Support.

Pros

Big Biller is a great product that is loaded with lots of features at a very reasonable price. And I like that the software is designed in a way that matches my workflow. I don't feel that I need to adjust the way I work as a Recruiter in order to accommodate the software. Additionally - the developers continue to add features that not only make Big Biller easier to use - but also make the software even more beneficial for my business. Plus Customer Service is excellent!

Cons

There is not anything that I dislike about this software.

Reasons for Switching to Big Biller

I was looking to upgrade my Recruiting Software.

Lynnette from Recruiters for Healthcare

Told [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I'd write a good one

I confess that Big Biller is the first "real" applicant tracking system we've used, so I have no real point of comparison I will say that via email, help chat, and in person, they are dedicated to having happy customers. They are open to suggestions to improve the product

Pros

It works! Tracks and monitors everything we need. LOVE the ability to text from it.

Cons

Lately there have been many updates. I'd say they came "fast & furious". I appreciate the motivation and confess that I am "old school" so some of it has been a bit overwhelming and confusing. They are very helpful however, no matter how dumb the questions are. It is difficult to navigate the topics to find help solving a problem

Reasons for Choosing Big Biller

Cost; knew a lot of folks happily using it

Richard from MDSI

Big Biller

Overall they are great to deal with and the software works very well- Definitely happy with it.

Pros

Big Biller is easy to use, visually appealing and it does everything I need in my recruiting business. Nothing fancy or complicated but as a single user I really don't need complicated. Great product !

Cons

Some of the analytics are hard to work , they also don't have everything I am trying to analyze. Certain other little bugs , like when sending an email to a candidate on a Job search- the one job I am trying to send doesnt populate ever and you have to actually manually search for it . One would think that its easy to fix but so far, no...

Reasons for Choosing Big Biller

Ease of use, easy to set up and the price is very good

Reasons for Switching to Big Biller

Too expensive and feature rich - none of which I needed or used

Adam from New Talent

Big Biller Review

I feel like I am lost in an abyss, I need help learning about it, understanding it, so I can get more automated.

Pros

It seems like it can help you get very automated, but I am having a hard time getting this thing up and running. The learning curve on this seems to be overwhelming. I need help, can somebody help me?

Cons

I am not sure, I am kinda lost here with it.

TEN

Reasons for Switching to Big Biller

To get a more modern and automated product and bc it is tied into the TEN

Rose from American Personnel Managers & Consultants

Outstanding Software for the Money

The Pros outweigh the Cons on this software. It has an ease to it which makes it my only go to software for placements and tracking. With a built in email system it is the best product out there for the money.

Pros

Amazing product. It saves me time with easy access to all my candidates for the particular job. I can create my own panels within each candidates profile which helps me streamline. It is the first software I bring up and the last one I close out at the end of the day. I can't say enough about its functionality. The self help material is outstanding.

Cons

There are two things which I would like to have more control of. 1) The Reports. I want to be able to do specific reports but I am unable. It is set on certain reports which can't be changed. 2) The pipeline and candidate availability. I wish I could add more in the process instead of just showing INBOX, IN PLAY, Placements and Disqualified. I have certain phases that I would like to see there but could not add to that. (It can be added in the little circles but I wanted an actual tab on top for certain phases)

Laura from EmersonWolfe Group

Great Software, Amazing Support

It's a great database for recruiting, with everything a recruiter might need, for a reasonable price. It's truly OUTSTANDING feature, though, is tech support. In the very rare even that I have needed them, I call (yes, call ON THE PHONE....they don't divert me to just a chat or email function), and lo and behold, a live person THAT ACTUALLY WORKS THERE AND KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT answers in the first couple of rings. They then solve my problem DURING THE CALL, giving me as much time as I need for questions. If the problem can't be solved during the call, the follow up is excellent. They behave as if they value each and every customer, and I only have one seat with them currently.

Pros

Easy to use, customizable, does everything I want it to in a straightforward manner

Cons

I wish that there were more keyword searching capabilities, such as keyword searching on the planner, and an "all records" keyword search, but it doesn't discourage my satisfaction with the software; I had to "reach" for a "what did you like least" example.

Reasons for Choosing Big Biller

Best features for the price, liked the direct contact with the company reps.

Reasons for Switching to Big Biller

The features of our old database were antiquated.

Brian from Courtney Group

Big Biller Software

Big Biller is easy to learn, but more importantly their tech support is fantastic and always there when I have questions. Also I like that they continue to update the software and take recruiter inputs to make it better.

Pros

I like the pipe lines as I go back to them time after time when I get new job orders. I like that you can parse candidates directly from Linked IN as well as parse multiple resumes at one time.

Cons

The minor issues I have I passed along to tech support and they were incorporated.

Reasons for Switching to Big Biller

Big Biller seemed to be more comprehensive and better for me.

Amanda from Advice Personnel, Inc

Great System

Overall we are happy with the switch. The program has many more options than our previous CRM and is a much better value add to the company.

Pros

One of the best things about Big Biller is the amount of areas that are customizable. From access levels for employees to flows and systems.

Cons

There are some glitches in the system. Emails cannot be sent to any yahoo based email addresses, and this has been unfixed for some time now. Also, there are some areas that seem should be customizable that were overlooked, like adding options to the status of people. Customer service can also be slow to respond.

Reasons for Switching to Big Biller

We had many issues with Bullhorn and the cost vs the services we received no longer made sense.

Megan from Adams Consulting Group

Easy to use. Easy to learn. User friendly.

Pros

We have used other systems. I like this the best. I did like the feature on another software product we used that made graphs really easy to make and use. For a visual person like myself, that is helpful. But mostly this is an excellent system we will continue to implement.

Cons

I don't even know. Lack of graph making- which could be user error. Not sure.

Reasons for Choosing Big Biller

Ease of use. Everyone seemed to like it.

Reasons for Switching to Big Biller

Cats was too basic. File Finder was a total freaking disaster. My entire staff stopped putting any data in with File Finder. It was the worst. Big Biller is collectively the best for what we need.

Angela from A. Marasco Recruiting LLC

Easy to use and affordable Applicant Tracking System

Pros

The software is user friendly and easy to use. There are many BB features that I take advantage of including, email tracking and client management. However, my favorite feature of Big Biller is Pipeline Management. When working on multiple job orders, it is easy to see where you are in the recruiting process (Inbox, Qualified, Submitted, Interview, Placement). It is customizable as well.

Cons

It may take you some time to learn all of the nuances of the platform. But I do not view this as a negative. With all software, there is a learning curve. Big Biller has very easy to understand online training, as well as regular online meetups to discuss changes and additions to the software.

Reasons for Choosing Big Biller

I am a member of a recruiting network called Top Echelon Network. The Big Biller ATS works fluidly with the Top Echelon Network portal. This allows for a streamlined process and easy tracking of split placement business.

Denise from Thomas March

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Pretty Good Software

Mostly positive, a few areas could be improved.

Pros

Cons

One complaint, I would like to be able to email contacts in bulk from company records. Not candidates, I am talking about identifying hiring managers and emailing them in bulk without having to go through each record.

Reasons for Choosing Big Biller

I don't remember looking at anything else

Reasons for Switching to Big Biller

I was originally with Max Hire, but they sold to Bullhorn and I did NOT like it at all.

Lori from Greven Executive Search

Could be better, but is still good

I feel it is a good product. Like everything it has glitches and things I wish were different.

Pros

I like the integration with Linked In, ease of emailing a candidate directly from the database.

Cons

Would like to be able to search EVERY area of the database. When doing a search of the database, I would like to be able to distinguish between a work email or a personal email. Presently you can just select if they have an email. I would like to be able to change or add to files in mass, such as Date of Last contact, etc. I would like the different sections to work better together. Such as if you add a new company to a candidates profile, as their current employer and you attach the company to candidates profile, the company information should transfer over. Currently only the phone number will transfer, the address will not.

Reasons for Choosing Big Biller

Mass entry option and integration with LinkedIN

Reasons for Switching to Big Biller

Fleetware was no longer going to be supporting the software we had

Amylyn from Kyler Professional Search

A tool and team you MUST have to run a Successful Staffing Business

I starting my "Head Hunting" practice 4 years ago and was introduced to Top Echelon. On the surface one could think it was just another splits network but it is SOOO much more. The technology behind Big Biller came from this networks (the end users) suggestions. It is not just something thought up by a bunch of people in a room. It truly is made FOR recruiters using the input of RECRUITERS Big Biller helps me to keep everything straight. It also provides the power of a HUGE network behind me to do my sourcing and posting It allows me to credibly tell my clients that this business is not JUST me, it is me and an awesome technology that is connected to a network of RECRUITERS who can get the toughest jobs filled The reporting allows me to more easily do things like taxes and year end planning.

Pros

User Friendly Well Supported Constantly growing and improving Very robust and intuative I have used many ATS systems but this by far is the best Made by recruiters for recruiters!

Cons

I don't have enought time to fully utilize all the well thought out offerings of this technology, if I did, I would be making even MORE placements.

Nancy from Phillips Staffing Solutions

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Big Biller user

It was difficult to stumble my way through in learning-COVID has put a damper on getting together so I am looking forward to getting hands on training when we meet again.

Pros

It is available wherever I am at the time I need it to be. Pipeline is a great feature

Cons

Too many features and I get bogged down in the process

Because of Top Echelon

Reasons for Switching to Big Biller

Because I am a member of Top Echelon and it keeps track of recruiting partners and connects me with the organization better

Ralph from I.T. Audit Search

BigBiller review - search firm perspective

Prior to using BigBiller I was documenting candidate activity via Excel sheets and retaining email messages in Outlook. Using BigBiller all this information is now stored in a candidate's profile providing easy access to communications that occurred months to years in the past. Also the ability to store multiple resumes from candidates enables a quick review of new/old resumes to see missing information (employers, dates, etc.) when updated resumes are received.

Pros

BigBiller is an easy to implement and use software tool to track all activities in the recruiting process. Every phone call, email, and text can be quickly added to the profile of a candidate to document communication. The search function quickly identifies prospective candidates in the system based on skill set(s) and location.

Cons

The ability to review a search list of candidates and to be able to select people to contact via a single email, without having to repeat the process for every page of the returned list of candidates.

n/a

Larry from Adel-Lawrence Assoc., Inc.

Big Biller Software

Excellent. Tech support is always available, and the management team has been together for many years,

Pros

Have been with Top Echelon for 30 years. Job posting is simple, and you can allow other recruiters on the network to repost your jobs. Their candidate database is also very useful.

Cons

There is not anything we do not like regarding the SW. If you are into analytics (we are not) you can crunch a lot of date with the network tools.

Provided what we needed.

Paula from Hess Associates

Big Biller ATS Software User Review

We are recruiters and can easily keep track of clients and candidates This is a great system, it is online, so if you lose your computer data, it is not affected It seems to be up all the time, except for rare update necessities

Pros

1. Completely relational - 2 -Easy to customize, add fields, alter appearance of data, etc. - 3 - Great for tracking activity, emails - 4 - Conversion was great and amazingly fast - a few days - unprecedented - and data retained 5 - People always there to help 6 - Weekly webinar on use and updates 7 - great for emailing, mailing several people at once

Cons

1- Not that easy to work with a daily activity sheet - if you want to contact 50 people, it has to be set up in the Planner from each individual record - either before or after - 2 - cannot BOLD, highlight, color, etc in resume field - only in comments

Reasons for Choosing Big Biller

They said they could not convert filemaker 6 to pc recruiter BB did it in 3 or 4 days

Larry from Chaloner

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Cost-Effective tool for Recruitment

We are pleased with the software and will continue to use it. The service team and help desk are excellent!

Pros

The price and capabilities are on par with some of the more expensive ATS options. It is easy to use and intuitive.

Cons

I would prefer more customized reporting options. Somewhat limited currently but better than a year ago.

Price and familiarity.

Reasons for Switching to Big Biller

I had used BigBiller before and wanted to adapt it to my new company.

Christine from DTR Executive Solutions

Good CRM

Overall, Big Biller is a platform easy to use for most users. The support team is very friendly and helpful. The Help section is robust and saves me time on training, as I can easily point users to it. The system tracks any and all information and can be customized if an agency desires more data tracking than is already built-in.

Pros

This software makes in easy to access various parts of the software from multiple places. This allows a user to work with a workflow that is comfortable for them. Relatively user friendly and easy to teach a new team member how to use.

Cons

As the main "administrator" of the software, there are some features I'd still like to see and have made feature requests for. One big one would be bulk updates for individual fields. The other would be a better and faster way to manage/delete hotlists. Having to do them one at a time (again, especially as the admin) takes a lot of busywork to accomplish.

GREAT SOFTWARE

Awesome.

Pros

Help section is on point and robust, and staff is always helpful and friendly.

Cons

They've done an amazing job all the way around. If I had ANY "con's" it would be I'd want the per user price reduced, but you get what you pay for they say, and it's a great product!

Reasons for Choosing Big Biller

Top Echelon Network integration and price overall for what you get, along with friendly and helpful staff.

Michael from Elite Recruiting

Good overall product

The product is great, easy to learn and a good value compared to other products. We are very satisfied with Big Biller.

Pros

It is easy to use and train new team members on this product. It is easy to modify some basic functions and tailor how it looks to match our processes.

Cons

Over my (almost) two years there have only been a few times that we needed support, each time I was disappointed with the availability to get someone on the phone / response time on email.

Reasons for Choosing Big Biller

Price and ease of use, PCR is much more difficult to learn / teach new team members.

Steve from The Sunridge Group, LLC

Industry: Information Services

Big Biller Review

I run a small recruiting business and Big Biller has everything I need to work with and track candidates, jobs and clients. I have been using Big Biller since 2008 and have been very pleased with the software, functionality and support. It actually has more features than I need but they are available if I ever want to grow my company.

Pros

-Full Featured -Integrated with Top Echelon Network -Extremely Customizable -Great search capabilities on anything in the database -Ability to tailor the screen to meet my daily workflow -New version is similar to older version so little retraining needed -Great support from Top Echelon -Has everything and more that I need to run my recruiting business

Cons

-The new version is running a little slower than the previous version

Reasons for Switching to Big Biller

ZStaff went out of business and a recruiter I was partnering with at the time was extremely happy with Big Biller.

Tom from Lone Star Staffing Solutions

LS3Staffing partners with Big Biller for results

Good overall experience

Pros

Easy to use and inexpensive compared to the value delivered

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about Big Biller

Reasons for Choosing Big Biller

Total cost of ownership if fixed. Love the model that our job posting(s) are placed on a landing page for other ATS systems to pick up and disseminate.

Reasons for Switching to Big Biller

Company sold - no longer offered the package we were using

Jim from OneSource Technical, Inc.

Industry: Machinery

Big Biller Review

Overall my experience with Big Biller has been positive, and when we have an issue the support staff is awesome to help us resolve issues.

Pros

The most powerful aspect of the software is the pipeline. It makes it easier to stay organized and know the current status of all your searches. You are able to prioritize each job by A, B,C so that your team knows which jobs are the hottest and should be worked on first.

Cons

The integration with the Top Echelon network and network functions are a work in progress and are still in the development stages.

Reasons for Choosing Big Biller

Due to the integration with sharing jobs and candidates with other recruiters in the network.

Reasons for Switching to Big Biller

I switched to Big Biller when we joined the Top Echelon Network due to the integration with sharing jobs and candidates with other recruiters in the network.

David from Med-Hire

Great for small businesses

Overall, I am very happy with the software. The functionality perfectly fits my company's needs and tracking the status on candidates, job orders, etc. , although could use a little tweaking, is very easy and thorough.

Pros

I love the ability to customize the cards to track what is important to me. The ability to split with other firms is a significant bonus. What brings all of this together is the continual software development and enhancements based on our, the users, needs and comments.

Cons

My greatest suggestion for an opportunity with this software is date and time stamp everything that is done. For example, when someone updates a note on a candidate or client, I would like to see who and when that note or update was done. This could eliminate a bit of the research I have to do now when looking at some records that perhaps need attention.

Joseph from ADPI, LLc

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Excellent Professional Service, Quality Care.

Has Been always Consistent Never Down..

Pros

Everything!!! Wish I could give more Accolades!! Just Awesome Product..

Cons

Really can't thing of anything it is perfect for what our Companies do.

Fits our Needs perfectly, updated constantly make it VERY user Friendly

Reasons for Switching to Big Biller

Old Product didn't come close to fitting our needs and wasn't updated.

Cynthia from Stephens International Recruiting Inc.

Big Biller is the Best!

Outstanding! If it were not for the technical team behind it, though, it would not be the same. They are incredible!

Pros

Ease of use, and especially the support from the people behind the software. they are always ready to assist, helpful, and super friendly!

Cons

adjusting to change was difficult, but the staff made it so much easier with one-on-one support

Reasons for Choosing Big Biller

Combination of technical ability as well as the importance of having the technical support needed for questions and problems. The staff are supper and very supportive. Assistance is beyond reproach! They are incredible people and always take suggestions for improvement. We love Big Biller and the team at Top Echelon Network~!

Reasons for Switching to Big Biller

ease of use, technical support, and the training behind the software

Debbie from Surf Search Inc

Great product for the price

Pros

We have used Big Biller software for years. It has recently really improved. It is easy to learn, they have great customer support and it works really well for the price. No plans on changing.

Cons

The logging an email or parsing a resume function could improve.

Price and features

Reasons for Switching to Big Biller

It has all the features for a great price

Lori from Mount Kemble Search Group

Something You Never Knew You Needed

I started using Big Biller in March of this year - first time ever. I went through a couple of tutorials, which is extremely helpful, and have jumped on training when I see it being offered. This tracking system is so much simpler to use than others I have worked on in the past. Being able to view my co-workers tracking, candidates, companies, etc. saves me a lot of question time!

Pros

BB is an extension of my day. I leave it up all day long, and jump in and out adding, updating, closing, etc. I like the simplicity of using BB and that the "powers that be" are always coming up with something new to enhance the ease of use.

Cons

There's nothing to dislike about the software

I changed divisions.

Kim from Confirmed Integrity

Productive Product Team

Overall I've been happy.

Pros

Unlike other recruiting software, Big Biller is truly striving to be one of the best recruiting software platforms and you can see this through their continuous product update and release cycle.

Cons

The implementation - it wasn't as straight forward as was sold to me and quite a few items were missed during the implementation that required additional effort and time on my end to make sure were implemented correct.

Top Echelon Integration

Mayra from Launch Ventures, LLC

Great option for ATS system

Overall quite happy with Big Biller.

Pros

Big Biller is very intuitive, easy to use and develop. Price point is right and customer service is great.

Cons

There are a few functionalities I had with a previous software that I wish BB had, but I am still learning my way through the software so perhaps there are workarounds. I'd love to be able to see on a company's datasheet all of the payment terms, guarantee info, contract info, etc versus just on the job. I'd also like to see a slot for the company's ATS site if we quickly need to go to a client's Greenhouse site, etc to submit a candidate.

More user friendly

Switched companies

Jeff from Relay Technology

Big Biller

My experience has been great. No real complaints at all. Easy to use and the customer support is top notch.

Pros

My favorite part of BB is the ease and accuracy of parsing resumes. I also like the fact that the candidate profile links directly to the person's social media accounts. That is very helpful. And BB's technology is also very accurate in finding the correct account for that person.

Cons

Nothing really jumps out at me that I dislike. I've used the software for over 10 years and have been very pleased.

Reasons for Choosing Big Biller

The price was very competitive and I liked the fact that it was only a month to month commitment. All the other products wanted a 1 or 2 year contract. I also liked the ease of use and the functionality was easy to learn.