• Pros

• "Everything about the software is great. I love how clean the entire application is, and how smoothly everything runs. I would definitely recommend it."

• "Easy to use. Great customer service and support Great new updates that make life easier "

• "The software functionality is excellent, the usability and support is also excellent and the direct support from the team is very good"

• Cons

• "lay out can sometimes be confusing but getting better and better"

• "The only feature that I would like to see as a improvement is a visual design of the software and reporting section. "

• "They only offer it in English for now. But they promissed that that wil change soon. "

Browse Recruit CRM Reviews

Kim from GTE Holdings

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Exactly what we were looking for

We appreciate the staff of RecruitCRM every day. From the moment we engaged with their personal demonstration we knew that their dedication to continuously improve their product was equal to their attention to detail. This company knows what it takes to develop a superior product that is making us successful

Pros

Narrowing down a feature or benefit our company appreciates most about RecruitCRM is not an easy task. Not only is it one of the most intuitive software programs for both business development and candidate placement, using RCRM has fast-tracked our ability to land business and place candidates from day one. But if there is one measure to compare to other systems, the simplicity to customize the every area of the program to reflect our internal process is among our most used and most appreciated benefit.

Cons

We knew that no program would be able to deliver everything on our wish list but RecruitCRM is close. In the rare instance we request something that is currently unavailable, we learn that the programmers are usually already working on a solution and that they can provide a work-around until the next upgrade. That said, we are anxiously awaiting the roll-out of custom report features so we can drill down better for comparative analysis.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

Of the many features and benefits that make this software outstanding, including fully integrated CRM for business development with ATS for job placement services, it must be the said that the customer support was the most compelling reason we chose this software. From training to troubleshooting, their response rate and their ability to achieve the results we seek has made RecruitCRM not just a software program we use but a partner in our success.

Reasons for Switching to Recruit CRM

We wanted a program that integrated Customer Relationship Management with an Applicant Tracking System

Michael from Top Cut Recruitment Services

Excellent Product

From soup to nuts my experience has been great. I am starting to use the product daily. This CRM pays for itself. I am learning that the product is very easy but there are so many features that I should be cashing in on. Customer service is by far A+. There are never any issues with this CRM. If I have a question on how to use a certain feature they respond. They take there time and make sure you are satisfied.

Pros

Recruit CRM is very easy to use. I was able to tailor it in a way that works for me. It is very easy to setup.

Cons

I have ZERO cons with this product or their customer support!!!

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

Recruit CRM was the easiest and most customer friendly. They did not bug me to buy their product or give me endless sales pitches. And most of all the product sells it self. Try and you will see what I mean.

Reasons for Switching to Recruit CRM

I started my own recruiting firm and needed to find the best software for my needs.

Sajithkumar from Live Assets

Light, fast and reliable with all the necessary features

Great CRM, not bulky, super workflows, great customer support. People who understand the hiring business well. Great for agencies and companies alike.

Pros

All the features a dynamic CRM should have Customer service Easy to use User experience

Cons

It is constantly evolving if you can call that a con :)

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

Because they understand the recruitment business well.

Reasons for Switching to Recruit CRM

Poor customer service Bulky Features that we not aligned with the current business situation

Sam from Laenus Ltd

Don't believe [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], it's all a scam

The system looked great to begin with, the sales process was easy and there was lots of communication. They got way too greedy and have ruined a potentially awesome ATS/CRM by chasing quick bucks and not delivering what is promised.

Pros

It looked like it could do everything, but it can't, and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will gaslight you when you hold him to his word

Cons

I started speaking with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], as part of my process to find a new ATS and CRM 3 months ago. He promised that RecruitCRM would be able to integrate with my usual job board API's to multi-post jobs and accept candidates, eliminating the need for BroadBean or another multi-poster. This functionality wasn't a feature when we started speaking, but I was promised numerous times that it would be available soon and delayed the implementation until this function was up and running. I spoke to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] today, and he told me that to multipost jobs from within RecruitCRM, I would have now have to buy credits from his supplier. This wasn't part of the original conversations, but he denies that vehemently, meaning that one us is lying. And I'm pretty sure it's not me...

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

I wouldn't choose them if they were the only other option on the planet

Response from Workforce Cloud Tech

Replied October 2020

We're extremely sorry that your interaction with us while exploring new ATS systems left you with such a negative view. As a team, we work hard to make our customers happy & successful. All our 5-star reviews here attest to this endeavor. Recruit CRM is primarily an ATS+CRM and thus does not specialize in Commercial Job Distribution apart from the handful of free job boards we let our users auto-post jobs to. To help our customers, We have partnered with a Job Distribution company from The Netherlands that lets you buy premium ads on over 2000+ Job Boards & media channels across the world. Unfortunately, because the partner distributes the jobs, they do not let you bypass them and buy credits directly from multiple Job Boards while using their technology to publish jobs. We're extremely sorry if this was not clear during your demo of Recruit CRM. This was how this feature was always planned since we have no way to directly partner with 2000 Independent Job boards :(

Iren from Startstudent

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Customer support and intuitive UI + customizable.

Thanks!

Pros

Nice overview, intuitive UI and it's very customizable. But what I like MOST is the awesome customer support, they have a hands-on approach are always available to give personal advice through calls or video messages. I hope this never changes in Recruit CRM; the personal approach is what I think really sets them apart and make the subscription worth the buck.

Cons

Smaller things such as an overview of all notifications. But I've addressed these ideas to customer support and they will implement these changes. It would be even better if they could update these functionalities daily; but that's probably not realistic because there are so many users and they have to prioritize. Honestly, can't complain.

As mentioned above.

Reasons for Switching to Recruit CRM

Laggy customer support, no support at all and poor follow-up. Also some things felt very unintuitive.

Lukas from Der Techhunter

Great product, exited for the future

Especially as a self-employed solo recruiter it is super easy and fast to use, although I need to admit that I cannot give an opinion about how good it works for teams (I would suggest still very fine).

Pros

The setup is super easy and the best thing is that you can customize nearly everything to suit your needs. I was used to filter my candidates by skill codes - that field did not exist before. So you just go to settings and create the field you need - you can even decide if you want it to be a dropdown, open text or loads of different options. Also the Chrome Extension is super helpful and saves tons of time.

Cons

Havent found a Con so far; everytime I thought about "oh this is missing" I contacted the support and in most cases those were fields that I could edit myself.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

The pricing and the possibility to customize everything with just a few clicks.

Modern tool for a modern executive search company

Very smooth, easy to learn and work with. A lot of features that speed up your work. Great tool! 10/10.

Pros

Very responsive, professional and friendly support. Fast onboarding and intuititive software with a lot of tailoring options. Being an entrepreneurial company, the speed of progress with the software is amazing, i.e. mobile app is a great help.

Cons

Ability to choose the data centers / locations where the data is stored is included only in the most expensive program, but we don't find this a dealbreaker.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

Absolutely the best quality-price ratio. Invenias forces their customers to use PC/Windows, which is silly.

Craig from Addison Consultancy

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

The best softare out there with great support!

When deciding software we trialled at least 40 and RecruitCRM clearly came up top in our selection,

Pros

Cost - it's affordable for us while holding a great overview of features The Support - Is VERY good, direct support and always helpful. Features - We can have the majority of features from more expensive CRMs without the cost Customisation - Easy to customise without the complexity

Cons

There are a few additional features we would like, however, the software is being updated with new features all the time and they really listen to feedback and help. This is a great software to handle most essential business needs.

Reasons for Switching to Recruit CRM

RecruiterFlow did not have the same quality interface and user functionality.

Katie from Tarn International Ltd

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Less time on Admin, more time billing!

I really like it. I looked at Microsoft Dynamics and go-to big brands like Bulhorn but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team and his quality of service stood out to me. Recruit CRM offers everything and comes complete with a fantastic APP which makes calling candidates easy at a click of a button.

Pros

Easy to use, colourful and user friendly. Really fantastic google chrome tool and ATS making everything fluid and GDPR compliant.

Cons

Still learning to use the software and so far happy. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team are always there to help me and there are unlimited webinars available to ensure you are making full use of the software.

Reasons for Switching to Recruit CRM

Used this at previous executive search firm, not a fan. This is much more enjoyable to use.

Tim from Medical Devices Recruitment

Industry: Medical Devices

Best CRM I ever used, hands down

Offers everything I could possibly wish for in terms of recruitment.

Pros

Fully possible to personalize literally everything in a second. Customer service help in no time. So easy to use. Easy to integrate job page to website. Do I need to continue?

Cons

Nothing I can think of that I like less.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

Cheap price, easy to customize, easy to integrate job page in website, customer service is fast.

Brent from Hirefuel

Best Recruiting Software I have used

I have run large scale external recruiting agencies since 2007 and launched my new agency last year. I have used Bullhorn, Crelate, and other software and have always been frustrated by the experience, lack features, and the time it takes to make edits or additions. When I researched Recruiting Software for my new agencies I knew what I wanted and what I didn't like. After demoing Recruit CRM I knew it was the right platform for my teams' needs. Recruit CRM is THE FIRST Recruiting Software that all my users like and update regularly without complaining. Time is money for recruiters and having a Recruiting Software that meets our needs is priceless. I highly recommend Recruit CRM.

Pros

Great UX/UI. Easily Customizable. Easy to update and navigate through. Easy to digest Data and Reports. Easy to use and integrate Jobs Page into our company website. ATS is efficient and time-effective. Drag-and-Drop functionality for candidate pipelines makes moving people through the pipeline quick and easy. Email integration. Fully functional Chrome Extension lets me update profiles and add candidates to the system without leaving the browser page I am on. Great, responsive Customer Service.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about this software.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

Better features and functionality.

Reasons for Switching to Recruit CRM

Bullhorn was expensive and very cumbersome. UX/UI is outdated and inefficient. It takes multiple (too many) clicks to make simple updates and additions. Very time-consuming to customize anything. Every recruiter I had complained about using Bullhorn and the time it took to make simple updates.

Javed from Fide Careers

From product, to features through to support - Very Impressed

I spent a long time researching CRMs, demo's plenty. If you are looking for a quick, intuitive system which you can completely tailor to your specific needs, this is a very impressive emerging player in the world of CRM/ATS's. The proactivity and volume of updates in their roadmap is what will make them into a serious player in the not too distant future

Pros

The thing for me is their responsiveness to feedback and the pace of updates that are coming through. If they carry on with this as they are they will be one of the major players in what is a crowded marketplace Also: - Highly customisable - Easy to use - Support through videos and directly speaking with them - Not cumbersome. Minimal clicks.

Cons

Nothing so far. I would've said about having an open API which I now understand is in the Q4 pipeline

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

A competitive price point, I could also see the potential and passion they had to play catch up by pushing out a lot of updates and features. Always listen to feedback too and respond very promptly. they have to be in your shortlist to consider

Reasons for Switching to Recruit CRM

Like a lot of the 'major' players, the systems are clunky, with slow updates and too many unnecessary clicks. The lack of customisation and support too

Stefani from Inflo HR

Excellent Customer Service + Functions + Price

I first came across it in a Facebook Recruitment Group, the individual I spoke with asked if I wanted to get on a call to discuss the product. I said yes and was pleasantly surprised. The people who work for the company make it all that much better for me to use the product and overall I have been able to fill a role with using it. My clients also likes to use it to review candidates as well. Overall, I would 100% recommend. Also seeing what's to come in the coming months really makes me happy because it keeps getting better and better!!!!

Pros

I like the fact they are updating it quite regularly and it keeps getting better and better. I also love the fact the owner and other people in the office have personally spoken to me about the product and the new functions coming out. It's great because I to am a new business owner, and it's great to use a product with like-minded people!

Cons

Least like would be that there are possibly 2 ways to do one task, which makes it hard for me to recall how to do something. At the end of the day, I have realized its because there are normally more than one routes to take to an end destination! It is not a deterrent in my day-to-day use of it.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

Jobadder changed their processes from working with small business owners, after being in talks with them for over 3 years until I finally left the corporate world, after a demo, they turned me down this summer to work with them, as they are focusing on enterprises. It worked out for the best as a small business owner I am so much happier with RecruitCRM!

Reasons for Switching to Recruit CRM

It was a little tough to use and I didnt find the user ability easy for me but I do know it's still a good product. There is no Customer Service unless your a paid advanced member.

Lydia from Mazer Agency

Best ATS/CRM I've ever used

Pros

RecruitCRM is the dream ATS. Fully functional as both a CRM and an ATS, very easy to use and customize, extremely reasonably priced, and excellent, lightening-fast, competent customer service. I've used 6 ATSes and this one is by far the best.

Cons

If a feature was missing and I mentioned it to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he found a way for his team to integrate the functionality. A year into using the software, I'm unable to list a con.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

Initially, for the pricing but I'm staying for the CX.

Reasons for Switching to Recruit CRM

Bullhorn is a bully of a company with an out-dated UI. The functionality is largely the same as all other ATS/CRM combos, but they charge on the very high end of the spectrum and offer no customer support.

Michael from SQRL

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great product even better team

I love working with RecruitCRM. Very easy to use software with multiple features, a really amazing google extension addon, and a mobile app. Has all of the features, I need.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team at RecruitCRM are amazing. The features are very straightforward and easy to use. However, if you run into an issue, the team has been more than willing to go out of their way to get you an answer. Great support and now that they have a mobile app, it's a very smart play

Cons

My only beef with RecruitCRM is with API integration. They offer it and it's very easy to implement. BUt you have to be on their enterprise package which increases the cost of each user across the board. A minimal concern but still a concern for our small business.

Cost, features, functionality.

Reasons for Switching to Recruit CRM

Monday was not a fullblown CRM which we needed.

Tobias from BCR Biesenbach Consulting & Recruiting

Easy customizing and top support

Import of data was very easy and can be done by literally everyone. It's a database I can customize easily so it fits perfect for my business. There are constant improvements of the software so it becomes better and better.

Pros

Best customer support I've ever had. All questions are answered by the really amazing support team instantly. They even record short videos to explain the solutions for my problems. Additionally the software is very easy to handle and you can customize nearly everything.

Cons

I would prefer a German version, but with all the customizing options it's no problem to create own German buttons and fields.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

Monthly termination. Fair pricing. Easy handling. Super customizing. Excellent support. Permanent improvements.

Reasons for Switching to Recruit CRM

Several options were not available, like an availability date. Every custom field must be created by them and costs money. There's no chat support. Email replies need sometimes more than a day. By phone the support people are not available, you can only ask for callback and then wait for hours or days. Contract terms are one year no monthly option.

Riece from Vault Recruiting

THE Recruiting Software Needed For Agencies

Pros

This is an absolutely awesome ATS/CRM. Intuitive, easy to use, and doesn't sacrifice quality for the sake of simplicity. The onboarding is great, but I was able to train myself how to use it quickly and probably could have gone without the onboarding. The Chrome extension, resume parsing, and job board integrations are flawless. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team are incredibly responsive and helpful. There's something to be said for being able to ping the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for updates and having a direct line of communication vs an account manager like the bigger firms. Plus, the price is unbeatable.

Cons

This is geared more towards direct placements and is a must have for agencies that only do direct placement. There are minimal back office functions for temps (timekeeping, tracking active temps, invoice integrations, etc) but I knew that going in and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very transparent about when we could expect further updates on that end.

Kat from Restrepo Enterprises, Inc

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

RCRM review - from a daily user

Great! They have even made custom videos directed to myself to explain the answer to my questions without having to read it and have to figure it out on your own. -- [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] -RCRM --- keep up the good work, you've been great!

Pros

This software has been great, I had been looking for months for a CRM system that could work as a recruiting database in addition to integrating as a follow up tool for clients and candidates, our team has been happy with this system - the RCRM team also implements new features almost weekly to make it more user friendly, for the price and functionality this is the best tool for any staffing firm that is looking to stay organized. My team uses the candidate tool on RCRM to keep updated with our professionals, by creating folders/hotlist that applies to the type of talent our engineers posses. We also have the option of boolean search with RCRM and this is something that is crucial to our sourcing efforts, in addition we can have multiple resumes of candidates saved into the profile. When we add notes to our activity the system will automatically enter the time and date of the entry, you can create your own categories to make it your own - for us this is a great tool too since we work with professionals through out the US Nation. On the client/contact end - the tool is specially helpful when following up through LinkedIn - RCRM has an extension that works with LinkedIn and it'll integrate the profile of your contact into your database. There are many more tools that are great, the best thing is that the RCRM developers reply to your questions/concerns almost immediately - too much to list. This is a great tool! I recommend it - we are an engineering staffing firm!

Cons

Nothing really at this point, I have been satisfied with the service, all or most of the modifications that we want are usually immediately implemented or are in the process of being released.

Dan from NerdHire

The best ATS/Recruiting CRM for power sourcers and headhunters

The best ats/recruiting crm on the market for small agencies/freelance recruiters. I really like that it's a father/son team running the company. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is extremely helpful and very intelligent. The kid is going places.

Pros

Ease of use and that it is organized for maximize efficiency when dealing with a lot candidates. Great sourcers and recruiters understand that the ability to record and access data quickly is arguably the most important aspect of sourcing, and they know sourcing the most important aspect of recruiting.

Cons

Only that it's not finished. They're working on updates rigorously though and will have the vast majority of the features our team will need by November 2019.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

For the reasons mentioned previously, it's faster, more efficient and at a better price point than the competitors we assessed.

Reasons for Switching to Recruit CRM

Too expensive, not enough functionality, too slow to navigate.

Response from Workforce Cloud Tech

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the kind words, Dan! We're going to continue to work with you & all our customers across the globe to build the perfect system :)

Albert from Talent voor Transitie

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great CRM/ATS system with the best and friendliest helpdesk

RecruitCRM really has been a valuable contribution to our business growth (turnover multiplied factor 7 in 2018, factor 3 in 2019). It allows all of our staff to work on one platform for business contacts and aplicatant tracking.

Pros

Having one system for CRM and ATS is the main attribute. The helpdesk is always available and very helpful. There is a great link to LinkedIn, it supports and tracks our communication within our company.

Cons

Some of the dashboard functions could be improved, we are in contact with the programmers to improve the functionality.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

The good and friendly service and overall cost level.

Response from Workforce Cloud Tech

Replied June 2019

Thanks for appreciating our support team, Albert! We're planning some really interesting updates to our dashboard in the coming months that you will just love ;) It's an absolute privilege to be a part of your incredible progress and we wish you continued success in the coming years. Cheers!

Sajra from Storsen

Recruit CRM review

Pros

RecruitCRM has many useful features that make the work of an agency recruiter much easier. The best benefit is the CRM part that is integrated with ATS which helps both the recruitment and sales team. Also, there is so much freedom to customize the software based on company & clients' needs which is a huge plus for a recruitment agency. If you set it up correctly, the reporting section is very useful for the team, client, project reporting and it covers all reports that one company needs. Besides all of this, the customer support center is one of the best than any software that I encountered on the market. They usually replay in a few hours with detailed explanations every single time. I really appreciate all the features that this software provides. I can easily confirm that after testing 10 ATS software last year, this one gives all that you need.

Reasons for Switching to Recruit CRM

Because none of the mentioned ATS gave us the freedom to customize our process based on our needs. Most of the ATS on the market are set for internal recruiting and there are few that are created for agency recruitment processes that are following all features of the ATS and CRM in one software.

Kenneth from Talent Solutions Group Inc

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great tool for boutique staffing firms

Pros

When we search for a new vendor the main thing we look for is a high degree of customer service. A lot of the larger companies can care less about your experience and just want your money. The leaders at RecruitCRM spend the time to understand your business needs and they go the extra mile to make sure the tool fits your process. As a huge plus, they offer free training and individual training for your recruiters should they need it.

Cons

Lots of integrations and plugins that many non technical recruiters struggle with. You have to be somewhat tech savvy to have immediate success with the tool.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a super awesome person who cares about his business and customers. I respect business owners who are involved in the growth of their company and who take the time to obtain feedback to better their products and features.

Reasons for Switching to Recruit CRM

They did not offer a scalable month to month option anymore. Licenses were paid upfront for the year. It is a bad model for staffing firms. The ability to scale up and down based on revenue and growth is critical.

Jason from Enorth Resourcing

Why we chose Recruit CRM and output

With RCRM and Enorth being in small recruitment team our daily usage with RCRM gauges everyone's performance and manages all of the general day to day duties as a one stop shop. Myself having 20 years + recruitment experience i have to say this software has been the most enjoyable and easiest Recruitment CRM i have used in a long time!

Pros

To add a CV this is one of the most important factors - With RCRM i have to say its been the easiest by far to just drag and drop and collate all the details this is extremely useful. to add job with our Clients is also another important factor and with RCRM this has been real easier to manage and ensure we are supplying candidates for all our jobs This is my favourite add - we can share our jobs so simple by either a click of a button or copy and past the Link. With this candidates are able to real time apply and speeds the application process up.

Cons

i generally dont have any dislikes yet and have been satisfied with the system. Any issues I do have RCRM are at a click of button to discuss and eliminate any problems.

Reasons for Switching to Recruit CRM

My required a simple software system that i can easily manage and that one that works for my business.

Louis from The RPA Academy

Great product with easy to use interface

Overall very happy with the software. I am able to do all the tasks with ease. The features are also great and not as expensive as other recruitment agency software.

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use with many good features that help recruiters do the job quickly and productively. It is also a lot cheaper than other softwares.

Cons

The software is fairly news and new features are being developed to improve the software.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

Better features, price and user friendly interface.

Reasons for Switching to Recruit CRM

Recruitee doesn't offer CRM capabilities.

Response from Workforce Cloud Tech

Replied June 2019

Louis, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this awesome review! We really appreciate your kind words. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. We're psyched already!

Feedback

A really good experience so far.

Pros

I really like the ease of use and to see how the team have adapted to using the software. I have used many recruitment systems over my recruitment career and this was an easier decision to make. We did have what I considered to be best in clase recruitment software but now that seems outdated. Also the support you get from the RecruitCRM team is outstanding. They never leave you with a problem and are very patient in relation to explaining things and correcting/training.

Cons

There are some aspects of this software that are still being developed. When these are ready this software will be unbeatable.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

Just cleaner and clearer and easier to integrate. We also knew we wouldn't be left to fend for ourselves if we came up with a problem in the migration. We don't feel anonymous which we do with our previous providers.

Reasons for Switching to Recruit CRM

Easier to use, had all the functionality and the service is excellent. The price makes it a much more compelling purchase.

Chris from NPAG

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

The best CRM for a growing company

Pros

Unlike other platforms, RecruitCRM is equally robust and versatile, allowing our team to streamline our workflow without limiting the creativity and style of individual team members. The layout is intuitive and easy to navigate, as are the administrative features on the back end to customize the ecosystem and published pages.

Cons

The only pain point from my team thus far has been some of the language or labelling or core features, but that is mostly a learning curve inherent in moving to a new platform that I don't anticipate enduring.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

In addition to the intuitive layout and ability to customize the database, we ultimately chose RecruitCRM because of their customer support and stellar team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] met with our team for countless demos and Q&A sessions and never came across as pushy or "slick". And once we signed a contract, he introduced us to a team of folks who have helped us get the most out of our new backbone system and have worked with us to customize whatever we needed to match our process and client needs.

Bob from RWF Connect LLC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Easy to use, intuitive platform for any type of staffing/recruiting firm

I looked into 10-12 other platforms for our organization and chose Recruit CRM. I'm happy to say we're thrilled with the product and will be a customer for a long time.

Pros

This platform is easy to use, but intuitive enough to handle everything we need - I can house clients, candidates, open jobs and my billing all in one place. It's not overly complicated and the team at Recruit CRM is constantly updating and improving the product.

Cons

I have enjoyed every aspect of the software.

Price and customer service

Arnaud from Wink

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Recruit CRM, un produit adapté à mes besoins et une équipe au top !

Pros

the kanban view / email tracker / mobile app / sharing my candidates pipeline with my clients...

Cons

I currently cannot use my jobboard credits within the CRM

Reasons for Switching to Recruit CRM

J'ai changé d'outil car Recruit CRM était plus adapté à mon activité en tant que cabinet de recrutement. L'outil Flatchr était très bien également mais plus adapté à une activité de recrutement au sein d'une entreprise en direct.

Harby from Riva Tech Recuitment

Recruit CRM Review

Overall the experience has been excellent. I had 4 demos for various ATS/CRM systems and Recruit CRM were the least salesy out of them all which definitely caught my attention. I came across a team that truely believed in their product and let the platform speak for itself. Considering I am a one man team and small account for these guys they have gone above and beyond to ensure I happy with the platform and always on hand to help. Another massive plus was the pricing..... no unjustified "set-up costs" or highly priced addons, the price was exactly as stated on the website.

Pros

Main pro is the user friendliness of the system. All users are given trial access and I was able to figure out my way around without being shown the official demo from Recruit CRM which is testament to how easy the system is to use. There were two other key features that I needed from my ATS/CRM and that was integration with Gmail and my website and Recruit CRM ticked both boxes. The integration with Gmail was seemless and took less than 5 mins. My web developers were also able to integrate the jobs page with my website without any hassle. Another massive plus is the support I have received to date. The guys at Recruit CRM are always on hand to answer my questions. They also have a host of tutorial videos which provide easy to follow instructions on how to complete various tasks on the system.

Cons

No issues to date. It would be great to see a android app in the future.

Ariane from Talent Attraction

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

A software that meets all my needs as a headhunter

Pros

I have been looking for a software that was both the customer CRM part and a recruitment tool for a long time. RCRM answers these two issues. It is also very free, we can easily customize it to have the information we need for our own business. the design of the site is very good, easy to understand and read. Finally, I have never had such a relevant customer service! they are very responsive, and always find a solution to our questions! it's particularly pleasant!!!

Cons

nothing, I'm happy to use their software! there are regularly new features that meet my needs!

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

I chose RCRM for the quality of its functionalities, the particularly relevant exchanges with the team, and for the quality/price ratio!

Response from Workforce Cloud Tech

Replied June 2019

Thanks for the kind words, Ariane. We really appreciate your vote of confidence! We take great pride in giving our users the best customer service possible and building our system with their feedback.

María from StartupGDL

Awesome Product!

Pros

The software is amazing, and the team is excellent in terms of service. Is pretty easy to use and has amazing features that make our recruiting lives easier. My doubts are solved with extreme efficiency and they iterate so quickly.

Cons

Nothing so far, I think the team is pretty aware of where to grow, and they've been doing it great!

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

Cost, service, and interface.

Maxime from Avizio

Very powerful tool combined with amazing customer service

The soft combines a lot of tools we were using along our workflow. Recruit CRM brings so much efficiency by combining all the tools in one and only. It also allows the team to process data faster and better. At the end, we provide a better service to our clients and its all that matters !

Pros

The ability to manage my clients' jobs, the candidates and all the associated workflow. The good UX allows Avizio to focus on the business rather than the process. It makes our business easy

Cons

The current downside of the tool is the customization of the email templates and the connection with other tools. However, I know that it will be improved in the next weeks.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

It helps us structure our data : clients, contacts, jobs and candidats and obviously connect all together with easy UX. The fact that our team is able to interact with our clients directly with the CRM is a huge advantage.

Christopher from Ahead Group

Fantastic CRM/ATS

Pros

One of the most intuitive and best thought out CRM/ATS systems I have used (and I have used many.) RecruitCRM does everything you want it to do and does it well. Its customizable applicant tracking system and built-in reporting tools are easy to use and make managing candidate pipelines a breeze. For Managers, the built-in KPI reporting tools are excellent for managing a teams performance. The user interface is excellent and super easy to adapt too. I have been using RecruitCRM for about 3 months now and really like.

Cons

Overall RecruitCRM is great, but it's new and can be buggy from time-to-time. The good news is that the support is top-notch and issues are addressed and solved quickly.

Reasons for Switching to Recruit CRM

Because Bullhorn is not intuitive, difficult to use, and way overpriced.

Max from Executive Talent

RecruitCRM - The future

Very intuitive, love the videos when you are getting started

Pros

We looked at a few different Recruitment software before choosing on RecruitCRM and we are super pleased. Love the chrome extension and job adds page

Cons

Not really any!!! A very good solution,

price and functionality

Reasons for Switching to Recruit CRM

Filefinder was expensive and outdated

Randy from Staffix Professional Staffing

Best ATS has to offer

It has been a seemless transition from my previous ATS to Recruit CRM. I have never had better Customer service!

Pros

Very easy to use and everything ties in nicely from parsing the candidate to billing your client:)

Cons

They are a smaller company, so they are slowly working out the glitches which are very few. However, any issue that you have gets resolved really quickly.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

1. Customer Service is second to none 2. Product was second to none 3. Pricing was fair

Reasons for Switching to Recruit CRM

AkkenCloud was mainly a Temporary Staffing software and they are not innovative company like Recruit CRM.

Response from Workforce Cloud Tech

Replied June 2019

Hey Randy, thank you for being awesome! We strive really hard to fix things if they ever go wrong (which happens very rarely ). We think about what our customers want all day long & That's what results in great customer service! See you around ;)

Philippe from Walter Welton

User friendly

Good Advices The support Team is really reactive A great Team already available Positive attitude from the TEAM very good software

Pros

With Recruit CRM it's really easy to use and set up The price is very competitive A support team always available

Cons

More options about CRM (but the team works already to improve the software and they follow our advices.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

Very good Price Very easy to configure very complete software ...

Amal from EUR-IT Sourcing

Satisfied customer

We are a satisfied Customer who highly recommends Recruit CRM

Pros

Combination of CRM and ATS User friendly Customization capabilities Amazing Service and Support

Cons

It would not be accurate to describe this as ' least to like' point. However we are always eager to see and experience new development and features as this is an ongoing process.

The combination CRM ATS

Reasons for Switching to Recruit CRM

Former product was not satisfactory

Julien from Apex Consulting

I've worked with many, this one's the best!

To be honest, the best customer support service I have ever experienced (and I've worked with "a lot" of CRM's). Whenever I have a question or a request to add a custom item, I get a reply within minutes, often with a tailor-made video from the team. Actually, they even have pre-made videos of a few minutes ready at hand that usually answers the questions you may have.

Pros

It's user-friendly, web-based, looks modern, 99% customizable AND the RCRM team release updates so often it's a pleasure to see the tool become better by the days. We could embed the candidate application form onto our website.

Cons

Nothing (really!). Most features that have asked for have been developed within a few days, and some bigger features are part of larger tool updates.

Reasons for Switching to Recruit CRM

Change of company. But I wouldn't recommend Otys one bit.

Rob from Konfer Executive Group

Fantastic Cost-effective Recruitment CRM

Great, and fantastic customer support.

Pros

The software is very user-friendly. Not too many avenues/layers to get lost or get your head around.

Cons

In the beginning, certain features were not functional.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

Affordable for a start-up company.

Denis from TechTalent

Higky effective

amazing onboarding, in a few minutes I was able (alone!) to work on our recruitment funnel. Clearly all the features are designed to serve a staffing agency.

Pros

You are productive at the very first minute of use.

Cons

Search engine needs to be more powerfull

Reasons for Switching to Recruit CRM

Custom fields + integartion with Linkedin.

Jensina from Vinnvinn

Great product and the best customer service I have ever experienced.

I just started my own selection and recruitment agency 2 months ago, and one of the tasks was to select a software platform to work with. I looked at 5 vendors, and in short, Recruit CRM was at the top from the beginning. However, it took me a while to get to the conclusion, but the main reason was because I was very busy doing everything with the startup of the company. I had several questions before my final decision, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was on top of every single one of them and giving me answers and guidelines 24/7. At a certain time I though [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was “20 people”, that is how ridiculously efficient he was in answering all of my questions. I though that after my decision of using the RecruitCRM platform that their customer service would go down, but no, that didn’t happen. Their fantastic service level continued and I was also introduced to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who is also absolutely great in all service and providing feedback 24/7. Regarding the product, we love it, but at the same time we are still getting to know it and to use the features. I give this company, the product and the people my very best recommendation, I couldn’t be happier with my decision. They have the best customer service I have ever experienced.

Pros

It is easy to install and start to use. Excellent customer service 24/7. They are also listening to customers and making changes that customer are asking for.

Cons

There isn't a thing that I don't like. I am just one happy customer!

Petr from Dream Contract

Cool product for small companies

We were choosing between 3 other ATS for our recruitment agency and Recruit CRM was the best option price/quality and for now, it covers all our needs.

Pros

Super cool support team, that helped us to set up and use the product without any problems. This ATS has everything small recruitment agencies need

Cons

Would be nice to add skills from their widget directly from Linkedin

Price and quality

Ivan from TA.Direct

Recruit CRM

10/10 so far.

Pros

It is very easy to use, intuitive and clearly it has been VERY well thought through before implementation. It is very quick and has a 2020 modern Interface. The difference between this and Bu..... is like light and day, far easier to use, far faster and 70% cheaper. I can't speak highly enough about this software and their support team.

Cons

The login home page doesn't disappear when you login very small point and only mildly annoying as I don't like too many windows open on my browser.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

Saw your advert and wasn't happy with current CRM, which I will still use until I m fully acquainted with this system.

As above.

Bob from Wheaton McCrea

What a Pleasure using Recruit CRM

Awesome support, fast and patient with me. They are the best software firm I have utilized in 40 years of recruiting

Pros

Love how easily it integrates with LinkedIn, email and basically all of the features

Cons

at this point if something comes up I love that the company is willing to listen to suggested modifications

price and ease of use

Doug from Alpha Insights

When compared with previous systems we have used, Recruit CRM provides a much faster process that is much more intuitive. It is well integrated into our other systems and workflow and has increased the speed and accuracy of our work while making it easy to be disciplined about recording client and candidate interactions.

Pros

The only product we could find that combined CRM and ATS capability Extraordinarily easy to implement, learn and use, with a high degree of one-click functionality that saves time. The LinkedIn Chrome extension is particularly useful.

Cons

In one or two areas the software does require additional clicks, particularly when returning to a point in the workflow after updating notes in a candidate record. There are features in the roadmap that have not yet been released that will address many of these issues

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

We chose RecruitCRM because the reviews were good and because it provided the best value proposition for the functionality we need.

Reasons for Switching to Recruit CRM

1. Google is discontinuing Hire support this year so needed to switch 2. Hire was designed for enterprise recruiters, not recruiting firms, making it difficult to use with clients

Ross from Media Search Partners

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great product and customer service

Overall its been brilliant within 10 hours of using the platform you get a good grip of the platform and its usability and functions. It has sped up my ability to reach out to my network and market no end and would highly recommend for recruiters starting up on their own.

Pros

Its a very intuitive platform with strong UX/UI features compared to other solutions i looked at and demo'ed.

Cons

The only con I have is the more of a specific need for how i operate in my market and not a generic platform issue. The ability to create "jobs" for candidates and not just clients.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

better market entry price, better demo and debriefs around the product, better and clearer product and customer support.

Mark from Yala

Great journey so far!

Pros

I've been using this product from the early days and I've seen first hand how far it has come. I find it very versatile and the team in RecruitCRM are very quick to jump into a video call with me, if I ever have any issues or queries. As an agency, we have full integrated with their system and we find it very efficient and definitely saves us time on administrative tasks

Cons

Great options and abilities are being added all the time, I nearly find it hard to keep up. To be fair, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team are very good at creating "How to " guides on anything new and answering any queries we have.

Nikita from Blume Jobs

We love Recruit CRM

- Great service - Easy to get going and integrate into your process - increase in productivity

Pros

Quick, visual, easy to use, fantastic customer service and really speeds up our process, listen to feedback and respond with great updates.

Cons

Job board - The customisation options and look on our website could be improved. - Such as the layout of the job posts - Search function - On our website, if you view a job description, there is no BACK button to see all jobs. Meaning i need to refresh the page to see all jobs again.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

cost, nimble team with great service and easy to use software

Reasons for Switching to Recruit CRM

bad integration with website and linkedin expensive

Daniel from Provide IT

Best CRM-experience

Before the RecruitCRM we work with a very heaveloaded excel sheet. After a few weeks of onboarding our experience compared to the excel is like day and night. We have saved so much time and energy since we started working with RecruitCRM.

Pros

The quickness, easy to use and the great customer support. If we have any questions they are quickly answered through the CRM-chat functionality. Also very cost efficient and scalable.

Cons

Nothing acctually, as soon as we identify a possibility for improvement we have a pragmatic dialouge with the CRM-team in how we can either fix the functionallity or change our way of working with the CRM.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

It suited our needs the best. I am happy with my descicion ever since. I sincerely recommend RecruitCRM!

Reasons for Switching to Recruit CRM

We needed a more scalabe and quick solution.

Paul from Hire Power Consulting

Simply the best ATS/CRM Available

Pros

RecruitCRM is one of the easiest and most customizable ATS/CRMs I have ever used. I've worked in the staffing/recruting industry for over 20 years and have used more systems than I can remember. As a small business owner I needed something configurable to my process, easy to use and train on, and of course affordable. RecruitCRM met all those requirements and more. On top of an incredible software platform, their customer service is hands down THE BEST.

Cons

Had I written this review a few month ago, I may have had "cons" to comment about but the team at RecruitCRM are so responsive to product enhancement requests that they've already released new versions of the software addressing the concerns I raised.