• Pros

• "Everything about the software is great. I love how clean the entire application is, and how smoothly everything runs. I would definitely recommend it."

• "The software functionality is excellent, the usability and support is also excellent and the direct support from the team is very good"

• "Super cool support team, that helped us to set up and use the product without any problems. This ATS has everything small recruitment agencies need "

• Cons

• "The current downside of the tool is the customization of the email templates and the connection with other tools. However, I know that it will be improved in the next weeks."

• "There are a few random bugs that get annoying but if you contact support they fix them extremely fast. Its a new program so you have to expect there to be some problems."

• "So far I cannot find anything that is a negative on the system! "

Browse Recruit CRM Reviews

Dan from NerdHire

The best ATS/Recruiting CRM for power sourcers and headhunters

The best ats/recruiting crm on the market for small agencies/freelance recruiters. I really like that it's a father/son team running the company. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is extremely helpful and very intelligent. The kid is going places.

Pros

Ease of use and that it is organized for maximize efficiency when dealing with a lot candidates. Great sourcers and recruiters understand that the ability to record and access data quickly is arguably the most important aspect of sourcing, and they know sourcing the most important aspect of recruiting.

Cons

Only that it's not finished. They're working on updates rigorously though and will have the vast majority of the features our team will need by November 2019.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

For the reasons mentioned previously, it's faster, more efficient and at a better price point than the competitors we assessed.

Response from Workforce Cloud Tech

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the kind words, Dan! We're going to continue to work with you & all our customers across the globe to build the perfect system :)

Brent from Hirefuel

Best Recruiting Software I have used

I have run large scale external recruiting agencies since 2007 and launched my new agency last year. I have used Bullhorn, Crelate, and other software and have always been frustrated by the experience, lack features, and the time it takes to make edits or additions. When I researched Recruiting Software for my new agencies I knew what I wanted and what I didn't like. After demoing Recruit CRM I knew it was the right platform for my teams' needs. Recruit CRM is THE FIRST Recruiting Software that all my users like and update regularly without complaining. Time is money for recruiters and having a Recruiting Software that meets our needs is priceless. I highly recommend Recruit CRM.

Pros

Great UX/UI. Easily Customizable. Easy to update and navigate through. Easy to digest Data and Reports. Easy to use and integrate Jobs Page into our company website. ATS is efficient and time-effective. Drag-and-Drop functionality for candidate pipelines makes moving people through the pipeline quick and easy. Email integration. Fully functional Chrome Extension lets me update profiles and add candidates to the system without leaving the browser page I am on. Great, responsive Customer Service.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about this software.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

Better features and functionality.

Winnie from Meraki Executive Search & Consulting

Great

Pros

Easy to use creating our databases, videos are helpful, customer support is good and quick.

Cons

It only works on Chrome. Will need to explore more as we have only use it for a few months

Tobias from BCR Biesenbach Consulting & Recruiting

Easy customizing and top support

Import of data was very easy and can be done by literally everyone. It's a database I can customize easily so it fits perfect for my business. There are constant improvements of the software so it becomes better and better.

Pros

Best customer support I've ever had. All questions are answered by the really amazing support team instantly. They even record short videos to explain the solutions for my problems. Additionally the software is very easy to handle and you can customize nearly everything.

Cons

I would prefer a German version, but with all the customizing options it's no problem to create own German buttons and fields.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

Monthly termination. Fair pricing. Easy handling. Super customizing. Excellent support. Permanent improvements.

Jason from Enorth Resourcing

Why we chose Recruit CRM and output

With RCRM and Enorth being in small recruitment team our daily usage with RCRM gauges everyone's performance and manages all of the general day to day duties as a one stop shop. Myself having 20 years + recruitment experience i have to say this software has been the most enjoyable and easiest Recruitment CRM i have used in a long time!

Pros

To add a CV this is one of the most important factors - With RCRM i have to say its been the easiest by far to just drag and drop and collate all the details this is extremely useful. to add job with our Clients is also another important factor and with RCRM this has been real easier to manage and ensure we are supplying candidates for all our jobs This is my favourite add - we can share our jobs so simple by either a click of a button or copy and past the Link. With this candidates are able to real time apply and speeds the application process up.

Cons

i generally dont have any dislikes yet and have been satisfied with the system. Any issues I do have RCRM are at a click of button to discuss and eliminate any problems.

Maxime from Avizio

Very powerful tool combined with amazing customer service

The soft combines a lot of tools we were using along our workflow. Recruit CRM brings so much efficiency by combining all the tools in one and only. It also allows the team to process data faster and better. At the end, we provide a better service to our clients and its all that matters !

Pros

The ability to manage my clients' jobs, the candidates and all the associated workflow. The good UX allows Avizio to focus on the business rather than the process. It makes our business easy

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

It helps us structure our data : clients, contacts, jobs and candidats and obviously connect all together with easy UX. The fact that our team is able to interact with our clients directly with the CRM is a huge advantage.

Philippe from Walter Welton

User friendly

Good Advices The support Team is really reactive A great Team already available Positive attitude from the TEAM very good software

Pros

With Recruit CRM it's really easy to use and set up The price is very competitive A support team always available

Cons

More options about CRM (but the team works already to improve the software and they follow our advices.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

Very good Price Very easy to configure very complete software ...

Nikita from Blume Jobs

We love Recruit CRM

- Great service - Easy to get going and integrate into your process - increase in productivity

Pros

Quick, visual, easy to use, fantastic customer service and really speeds up our process, listen to feedback and respond with great updates.

Cons

Job board - The customisation options and look on our website could be improved. - Such as the layout of the job posts - Search function - On our website, if you view a job description, there is no BACK button to see all jobs. Meaning i need to refresh the page to see all jobs again.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

cost, nimble team with great service and easy to use software

Jussi from StarCruiter Consulting AS (Ltd.)

Simply a game changer

Candidate database management and engagement!

Pros

Very easy to learn and use with unprecedented support - they actually take to heart even suggestions for future development requirements from end-users! Pricing is moderate and setting-up the system is very smooth with excellent tailoring of the entire database to fit our specific needs.

Cons

The front page is a bit 'dull' and might need a more 'sexy' dashboard in the future.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

- Better pricing - More focused without useless extras - Initial presentation was personal and intuitive

Paul from Laporte

RecruitCRM

Experience so far: excellent

Pros

Ease of Use - intuitive interface Linking candidates to jobs created The integration with LinkedIn/Chrome

Cons

Variety in reporting. I would like to report on progress and candidates information agains a job/client

Javed from Fide Careers

From product, to features through to support - Very Impressed

I spent a long time researching CRMs, demo's plenty. If you are looking for a quick, intuitive system which you can completely tailor to your specific needs, this is a very impressive emerging player in the world of CRM/ATS's. The proactivity and volume of updates in their roadmap is what will make them into a serious player in the not too distant future

Pros

The thing for me is their responsiveness to feedback and the pace of updates that are coming through. If they carry on with this as they are they will be one of the major players in what is a crowded marketplace Also: - Highly customisable - Easy to use - Support through videos and directly speaking with them - Not cumbersome. Minimal clicks.

Cons

Nothing so far. I would've said about having an open API which I now understand is in the Q4 pipeline

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

A competitive price point, I could also see the potential and passion they had to play catch up by pushing out a lot of updates and features. Always listen to feedback too and respond very promptly. they have to be in your shortlist to consider

Stefani from Inflo HR

Excellent Customer Service + Functions + Price

I first came across it in a Facebook Recruitment Group, the individual I spoke with asked if I wanted to get on a call to discuss the product. I said yes and was pleasantly surprised. The people who work for the company make it all that much better for me to use the product and overall I have been able to fill a role with using it. My clients also likes to use it to review candidates as well. Overall, I would 100% recommend. Also seeing what's to come in the coming months really makes me happy because it keeps getting better and better!!!!

Pros

I like the fact they are updating it quite regularly and it keeps getting better and better. I also love the fact the owner and other people in the office have personally spoken to me about the product and the new functions coming out. It's great because I to am a new business owner, and it's great to use a product with like-minded people!

Cons

Least like would be that there are possibly 2 ways to do one task, which makes it hard for me to recall how to do something. At the end of the day, I have realized its because there are normally more than one routes to take to an end destination! It is not a deterrent in my day-to-day use of it.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

Jobadder changed their processes from working with small business owners, after being in talks with them for over 3 years until I finally left the corporate world, after a demo, they turned me down this summer to work with them, as they are focusing on enterprises. It worked out for the best as a small business owner I am so much happier with RecruitCRM!

Riece from Vault Recruiting

THE Recruiting Software Needed For Agencies

Pros

This is an absolutely awesome ATS/CRM. Intuitive, easy to use, and doesn't sacrifice quality for the sake of simplicity. The onboarding is great, but I was able to train myself how to use it quickly and probably could have gone without the onboarding. The Chrome extension, resume parsing, and job board integrations are flawless. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team are incredibly responsive and helpful. There's something to be said for being able to ping the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for updates and having a direct line of communication vs an account manager like the bigger firms. Plus, the price is unbeatable.

Cons

This is geared more towards direct placements and is a must have for agencies that only do direct placement. There are minimal back office functions for temps (timekeeping, tracking active temps, invoice integrations, etc) but I knew that going in and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very transparent about when we could expect further updates on that end.

Kat from Restrepo Enterprises, Inc

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

RCRM review - from a daily user

Great! They have even made custom videos directed to myself to explain the answer to my questions without having to read it and have to figure it out on your own. -- [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] -RCRM --- keep up the good work, you've been great!

Pros

This software has been great, I had been looking for months for a CRM system that could work as a recruiting database in addition to integrating as a follow up tool for clients and candidates, our team has been happy with this system - the RCRM team also implements new features almost weekly to make it more user friendly, for the price and functionality this is the best tool for any staffing firm that is looking to stay organized. My team uses the candidate tool on RCRM to keep updated with our professionals, by creating folders/hotlist that applies to the type of talent our engineers posses. We also have the option of boolean search with RCRM and this is something that is crucial to our sourcing efforts, in addition we can have multiple resumes of candidates saved into the profile. When we add notes to our activity the system will automatically enter the time and date of the entry, you can create your own categories to make it your own - for us this is a great tool too since we work with professionals through out the US Nation. On the client/contact end - the tool is specially helpful when following up through LinkedIn - RCRM has an extension that works with LinkedIn and it'll integrate the profile of your contact into your database. There are many more tools that are great, the best thing is that the RCRM developers reply to your questions/concerns almost immediately - too much to list. This is a great tool! I recommend it - we are an engineering staffing firm!

Cons

Nothing really at this point, I have been satisfied with the service, all or most of the modifications that we want are usually immediately implemented or are in the process of being released.

Albert from Talent voor Transitie

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great CRM/ATS system with the best and friendliest helpdesk

RecruitCRM really has been a valuable contribution to our business growth (turnover multiplied factor 7 in 2018, factor 3 in 2019). It allows all of our staff to work on one platform for business contacts and aplicatant tracking.

Pros

Having one system for CRM and ATS is the main attribute. The helpdesk is always available and very helpful. There is a great link to LinkedIn, it supports and tracks our communication within our company.

Cons

Some of the dashboard functions could be improved, we are in contact with the programmers to improve the functionality.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

The good and friendly service and overall cost level.

Response from Workforce Cloud Tech

Replied June 2019

Thanks for appreciating our support team, Albert! We're planning some really interesting updates to our dashboard in the coming months that you will just love ;) It's an absolute privilege to be a part of your incredible progress and we wish you continued success in the coming years. Cheers!

Louis from The RPA Academy

Great product with easy to use interface

Overall very happy with the software. I am able to do all the tasks with ease. The features are also great and not as expensive as other recruitment agency software.

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use with many good features that help recruiters do the job quickly and productively. It is also a lot cheaper than other softwares.

Cons

The software is fairly news and new features are being developed to improve the software.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

Better features, price and user friendly interface.

Response from Workforce Cloud Tech

Replied June 2019

Louis, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this awesome review! We really appreciate your kind words. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. We're psyched already!

Harby from Riva Tech Recuitment

Recruit CRM Review

Overall the experience has been excellent. I had 4 demos for various ATS/CRM systems and Recruit CRM were the least salesy out of them all which definitely caught my attention. I came across a team that truely believed in their product and let the platform speak for itself. Considering I am a one man team and small account for these guys they have gone above and beyond to ensure I happy with the platform and always on hand to help. Another massive plus was the pricing..... no unjustified "set-up costs" or highly priced addons, the price was exactly as stated on the website.

Pros

Main pro is the user friendliness of the system. All users are given trial access and I was able to figure out my way around without being shown the official demo from Recruit CRM which is testament to how easy the system is to use. There were two other key features that I needed from my ATS/CRM and that was integration with Gmail and my website and Recruit CRM ticked both boxes. The integration with Gmail was seemless and took less than 5 mins. My web developers were also able to integrate the jobs page with my website without any hassle. Another massive plus is the support I have received to date. The guys at Recruit CRM are always on hand to answer my questions. They also have a host of tutorial videos which provide easy to follow instructions on how to complete various tasks on the system.

Cons

No issues to date. It would be great to see a android app in the future.

Ariane from Talent Attraction

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

A software that meets all my needs as a headhunter

Pros

I have been looking for a software that was both the customer CRM part and a recruitment tool for a long time. RCRM answers these two issues. It is also very free, we can easily customize it to have the information we need for our own business. the design of the site is very good, easy to understand and read. Finally, I have never had such a relevant customer service! they are very responsive, and always find a solution to our questions! it's particularly pleasant!!!

Cons

nothing, I'm happy to use their software! there are regularly new features that meet my needs!

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

I chose RCRM for the quality of its functionalities, the particularly relevant exchanges with the team, and for the quality/price ratio!

Response from Workforce Cloud Tech

Replied June 2019

Thanks for the kind words, Ariane. We really appreciate your vote of confidence! We take great pride in giving our users the best customer service possible and building our system with their feedback.

Christopher from Ahead Group

Fantastic CRM/ATS

Pros

One of the most intuitive and best thought out CRM/ATS systems I have used (and I have used many.) RecruitCRM does everything you want it to do and does it well. Its customizable applicant tracking system and built-in reporting tools are easy to use and make managing candidate pipelines a breeze. For Managers, the built-in KPI reporting tools are excellent for managing a teams performance. The user interface is excellent and super easy to adapt too. I have been using RecruitCRM for about 3 months now and really like.

Cons

Overall RecruitCRM is great, but it's new and can be buggy from time-to-time. The good news is that the support is top-notch and issues are addressed and solved quickly.

Randy from Staffix Professional Staffing

Best ATS has to offer

It has been a seemless transition from my previous ATS to Recruit CRM. I have never had better Customer service!

Pros

Very easy to use and everything ties in nicely from parsing the candidate to billing your client:)

Cons

They are a smaller company, so they are slowly working out the glitches which are very few. However, any issue that you have gets resolved really quickly.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

1. Customer Service is second to none 2. Product was second to none 3. Pricing was fair

Response from Workforce Cloud Tech

Replied June 2019

Hey Randy, thank you for being awesome! We strive really hard to fix things if they ever go wrong (which happens very rarely ). We think about what our customers want all day long & That's what results in great customer service! See you around ;)

Rob from Konfer Executive Group

Fantastic Cost-effective Recruitment CRM

Great, and fantastic customer support.

Pros

The software is very user-friendly. Not too many avenues/layers to get lost or get your head around.

Cons

In the beginning, certain features were not functional.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

Affordable for a start-up company.

Denis from TechTalent

Higky effective

amazing onboarding, in a few minutes I was able (alone!) to work on our recruitment funnel. Clearly all the features are designed to serve a staffing agency.

Pros

You are productive at the very first minute of use.

Cons

Search engine needs to be more powerfull

Petr from Dream Contract

Cool product for small companies

We were choosing between 3 other ATS for our recruitment agency and Recruit CRM was the best option price/quality and for now, it covers all our needs.

Pros

Cons

Would be nice to add skills from their widget directly from Linkedin

Price and quality

Ross from Media Search Partners

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great product and customer service

Overall its been brilliant within 10 hours of using the platform you get a good grip of the platform and its usability and functions. It has sped up my ability to reach out to my network and market no end and would highly recommend for recruiters starting up on their own.

Pros

Its a very intuitive platform with strong UX/UI features compared to other solutions i looked at and demo'ed.

Cons

The only con I have is the more of a specific need for how i operate in my market and not a generic platform issue. The ability to create "jobs" for candidates and not just clients.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

better market entry price, better demo and debriefs around the product, better and clearer product and customer support.

Mark from Yala

Great journey so far!

Pros

I've been using this product from the early days and I've seen first hand how far it has come. I find it very versatile and the team in RecruitCRM are very quick to jump into a video call with me, if I ever have any issues or queries. As an agency, we have full integrated with their system and we find it very efficient and definitely saves us time on administrative tasks

Cons

Great options and abilities are being added all the time, I nearly find it hard to keep up. To be fair, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team are very good at creating "How to " guides on anything new and answering any queries we have.

Daniel from Provide IT

Best CRM-experience

Before the RecruitCRM we work with a very heaveloaded excel sheet. After a few weeks of onboarding our experience compared to the excel is like day and night. We have saved so much time and energy since we started working with RecruitCRM.

Pros

The quickness, easy to use and the great customer support. If we have any questions they are quickly answered through the CRM-chat functionality. Also very cost efficient and scalable.

Cons

Nothing acctually, as soon as we identify a possibility for improvement we have a pragmatic dialouge with the CRM-team in how we can either fix the functionallity or change our way of working with the CRM.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

It suited our needs the best. I am happy with my descicion ever since. I sincerely recommend RecruitCRM!

William from LikeMind Recruitment

Honest Opinion on Recruit CRM

First call was extremely friendly getting to know our business on a personal and professional level, clearly showing and explaining full functionality of the system!

Pros

Extremely easy to use, very pleasing to the eye, highly recommend to any recruitment agency looking to manage candidates, clients, interviews and new business development campaigns!

Cons

So far I cannot find anything that is a negative on the system!

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

All CRM's pretty much do the same thing! Recruit CRM topped it due to the fact that its aesthetically pleasing to the eye! To navigate through the system is NOT confusing, easy and time efficient!

Nikki from Hustle Hunters

Everything I've Needed and AMAZING customer service

Pros

This software is helping me to easily and professionally submit and manage candidates to clients. The parsing works great and saves time too.

Cons

I've had a couple of questions of things I couldn't figure out - but the team was really responsive and even sent me a customized video showing how to do what I was trying to do.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

I read about many and was most impressed with the simplicity of Recruit CRM, and that I could use it at an early stage in my business and hopefully beyond.

Sofia from Notarec Oy

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Easy to use recruiting software

Very very nice, response times are super quick and they really value my opinion and ideas and are super helpful with everything

Pros

Communication is excellent, RecruitCRM listens to your needs and new features are coming up on a constant basis. Easy to use, nice UI and like it when you can customize it to your needs

Cons

It's a work in progress so need to wait for some features to come but not an issue for me

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

Customer service, features, company and product is fresh

Fernanda from G4 Global Partners

Customer Service is awesome!

I think it's great and makes my job easier. Recruit CRM team, you're doing a great job! Keep it up!

Pros

The team is always helpful and they are always very open and responsive to any suggestion we may have.

Cons

The only thing I can complain about is not actually a problem in the software, its more like a problem with me. sometimes while I'm using the extension and using the notes feature, I click somewhere else in the page, and i end up losing what i have written before. Besides that, theres nothing else i can thing about.

Peter from Micro IT Global

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Finally a system that works!

So easy to use and instinctively work out. I have used numerous systems previously and this beats them all hands down, even the big players out there!

Pros

Easy to use, User Interface is engaging, you don't need any experience to understand how it works.

Cons

Still updating various parts but this doesn't impinge how it works

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

It's affordability and ease of use.

Gavin from Cadent Sourcing

Very Happy

Fast and efficient client and candidate management

Pros

Cons

Very little comes to mind I'm happy with the product and service

Price and functionality

Austin from Networkforce LLC

RecruitCRM is Amazing

Pros

Cons

There are very few things I dislike about this software. One thing that can be improved is the data filtering.

Daren from Thornley Corporate Solutions

Old dog, new tricks

Awesome

Pros

The simplicity of use, not bloated and super efficient

Cons

There is nothing that I like least about this product.

Jacob from Agile Group China

Great system

Really good

Pros

LinkedIn integration Set a reminder feature Ease of use Simple yet effective

Cons

N/A Not applicable Software is good to use and there are no negative comments I would make

Phoebe from Dot Recruit Ltd

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

The best system I have ever used!

Fantastic - I honestly couldn't do my job without this system.

Pros

If you need anything, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team are available to help in no time at all. If there is something the system doesn't do - they will make it happen! This is the most versatile system out there and I have trialled a lot! It's intuitive and very user-friendly. They are constantly updating and developing this system.

Cons

There isn't anything! Any recommendations or tweaks I need are made by the team as soon as possible.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

It was better priced and offered more support.

Review for RCRM

The team & the software is awesome! You get a feedback immediately from the team when you have questions, and for the software is makes the recruiter's life easier

Pros

It's user friendly, you can immediately update and send schedules to your candidates with just one click

Cons

Sometimes when parsing the resume the profile of candidate duplicates

Dirk from wissenspark I talent consultants

Great new

We were looking for a solution that is easy to use and has an agile team behind it - many solutions out there are way too complex. There are still ways to go for some functions to be implemented and we are looking forward for the app to be released soon.

Pros

They listen and adapt to their clients. We needed them to have our data hosted in Europe, it was our requirement to get into a business relationship with them. They contracted immediately with a server provider in Frankfurt, Germany. Their customer service is just amazing.

Cons

It needs still some features that we would have liked from the beginning, but all items are on a development schedule...and they deliver on time.

dakota from Pendragon Consulting

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Extremely customizable and one of the cheapest platforms I have seen

Its been amazing the support team they have was probably one of the best I have ever worked with and the fact I was able to start using the program the same day as I bought it made me love this CRM/ATS, even more, its an amazing platform.

Pros

They parsing tools for LinkedIn makes my life 1000% easier.

Cons

Response from Workforce Cloud Tech

Replied June 2019

Hello Dakota, Thank you so much for reviewing us. We are extremely happy to have you on Recruit CRM. Your feedback has helped us tremendously. We plan to continue working hard to deliver the best customer service & product experience to you. Thank you. Team Recruit CRM

Daniel from Cunha & Petreche

Amazing Experience

CRM helps us improve productivity, the candidate's journey and the routine of our employees.

Pros

UX, UI, cusomer experience, agility, speed, staff. Our rep and his team are always available for us.

Cons

There is no such a thing. They are always improving their product.

Thaiz from G4 Global Partners

Perfect Recruit CRM

Very necessary

Pros

organization, all the features and the team support

Cons

A bit confuse with all the information you can ad. It could be a little bit more user friendly

Janine from Diverse Talent Solutions

Happy customer

The support team at Recruit CRM have been fantastic with training and any questions i have. There are regular updates to improve the service. This is a cost effective and efficient system

Pros

Simple to use and has all the functions i need to run my business efficiently

Cons

Nothing to complain about . Early days but the system is working for me

Response from Workforce Cloud Tech

Replied June 2019

Thank you so much for reviewing us, Janine. The team here at Recruit CRM is thrilled to read your awesome review! We're extremely excited to be part of your journey of building a successful recruiting business in the months & years to come :)

Vic from Maslow Limited

Intuitive, and simple

I had been struggling with my existing CRM/ATS for some time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team made it a very easy choice to swap over to the RecruitCRM platform and the level of support and integration has been 5 star!

Pros

Super easy to use, excellent UX, great customer support.

Cons

There are still relatively new to the market. I will be good to see further product updates and more control over the design.

Sophi from Sola Staffing

loving my new CRM!!!!

This product and the service has been great! I give it a huge thumbs up....!!

Pros

This is tailored to staffing. SUPER easy to use and friendly with my website....can't wait to grow with these guys.... thanks for always being there to help!

Cons

none yet. nothing is ever perfect but so far I haven't found anything I don't like.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

It's made for recruiters, it's SUPER affordable for my startup and they really care about the needs of their customers.

Poorvi from Adroit Ventures t/a Antal International

Thanks for the CRM!

Am enjoying using it.. like I always say..

Pros

Its User friendly... , the look and feel is nice, and most important, it has all the necessary features I need. It allows me to add / remove fields and manage it my own way.

Cons

I would like you to allow me to EDIT reports. I think am missing on something..

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

Because it allows me to choose the number of users and pay accordingly.

Matthieu from Talent-R

Amazing

At least a very flexible ATS that allow us to follow the Hiring process & a BIG database

Pros

The flexibility / The effectifness / The performance.

Cons

I would like to be able to Fullfill directly the category in the table with all candidate & Also to filter and Class the Category I create (sean, if you read that I would love to discuss with you about this :) )

flexibility & price.

Kathy from Focus Talent Solutions

President

After implementing Recruit CRM we are finding talent faster and easier.

Pros

I love that the software will import from other platforms! It's very user-friendly and the customer service is top.

Cons

The zip codes are not separate field. You can still sort on the zip code but it part of the full address field.

Reasons for Choosing Recruit CRM

User-Friendly, not as many clicks, right price.

Jonathan from Robotic Expert

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Fully customisable, easy to use and quick Software

Pros

very easy to use. Daily operation is easy and intuitive. Customer Service is excellent: always available, very quick response time, always open for ideas and improvements. Runs very fast and is above all fully customisable.

Cons

So far nothing. Minor issues were solved quickly through video call with the owner.

Guilherme from G4 Global Partners

Good Feedback

I use the system everyday because our corebusiness is recrutiment. Considering our processes, Recruit CRM is a very usefull toll to support our work, register our candidates and help our activities.

Pros

The system itself is great. Easy to use and all the features are really good.

Cons

I really do not have anything to tell about something i do not like in the system.

Cindy from Auto Careers Group Inc.

Amazing Support

This is very user friendly and the team is always offering suggestions and listening to our needs.

Pros

Features, In the new release you can merge duplicate candidates which is very helpful with our team and the support teams are Amazing!

Cons

It would be great to have more Font options in the signature area