• Pros

• "Simple navigation, uncomplicated and easy to post and update jobs, customizable, customer support is easily reachable and very knowledgeable. "

• "I like the way the layout is and how everything is customizable "

• "Easy to use, easy to track our recruitment process. It really helped my business.  A complete ATS & CRM system "

• Cons

• "Minor bugs and interruptions can be found occasionally but still I prefer to use this recruiting tool over other because of it’s flexibility and high performance."

• "Every function of recruit BPM is Excellent but their are some minor issues and Recruit BPM technical team are working on it and they will fix it very soon."

• "I have no complaints about RecruitBPM as they are constantly updating their software and making improvements by adding more features. "

Browse RecruitBPM Reviews

Sean from TheMasonGroup

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Finally an all in one ATS & CRM at an affordable price.

Finally an all in one ATS & CRM at an affordable price. 19 years in the business, I realized not only relationships, but technology is driving the recruitment process. I understand the importance on having sound, repeatable processes in place. After months of researching, I had discovered there's very few solutions out there until I came across RecruitBPM. They were the solution I needed, 100% scalable, affordable and KPI driven; allowing me to grow my business at my pace. Their applicant tracking system ATS allows me to build a strong database of candidates and their CRM system Client Relationship Manager allows my business development efforts to stay on track. RecruitBPM checked all my boxes.

Pros

-Scalable -Affordable- no nickel and dime or ah la carte -CRM and ATS in one -Career portal to link to my web site -Live Support -One click job posting to multi boards and web site -Branding -Social media linkage -KPI’s to hold my team accountable -Access to free job boards -Chrome extension to build my client base with minimal data entry -Company with integrity -Adopt continuous improvements to stay ahead of the curve -Highly configurable

Cons

Some cons, Slow at time when I update the system. Does not allow me with ease to add my corporate logo/ branding to my resumes when submitting to clients. The user interface needs some fine tuning.

Reasons for Choosing RecruitBPM

 Scalable  Affordable- no nickel and dime or ah la carte  CRM and ATS in one  Career portal to link to my web site  Live Support  One click job posting to multi boards and web site  Branding  Social media linkage  KPI’s to hold my team accountable  Access to free job boards  Chrome extension to build my client base with minimal data entry  Company with integrity  Adopt continuous improvements to stay ahead of the curve  Highly configurable

Andrian from Virtelligence

All-in-one hiring solution

Pros

In my entire recruitment career of 5 years, this hiring software solution is my best experience. It helped me a greater extend to track desired candidates and run a smooth recruiting process in much lesser time as compared to manual hiring. It’s super easy to use for experienced as well as beginners equally. And in case you face any technical issue; their customer support team is very approachable to discuss. As compared to other similar applications in the industry, RecruitBPM offers much better and user-friendly UI, explicit functionality and efficient tracking. It also assists in scheduling and conducting interviews and evaluation phase to let you get quick wins.

Cons

I have no complaints till now. On the other hand, I also love to see more integrations of background checks and online applicant assessments in near future.

Best Cost , useful features, Customer Support

BPM Review

Pros

I like the way the layout is and how everything is customizable

Cons

that some of the features are not available when they were told they were

Kinza from Virtelligence

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Best experience with this exceptional ATS

Good Experience

Pros

I found RecruitBPM quite easy to implement and use for all of our team members. We can edit custom fields according to recruitment needs. Also, it has incredible search functionality which let us search and submit appropriate candidates. In addition, it is very easy to track the progress of each job fill as well as performance of recruiters over a specific duration. It also allows to set up reminders which further helps us to manage busy schedule. Emails and text messages are also tracked by the system. Overall, it’s a complete package of recruitment solutions that have number of useful integrations.

Cons

I wish that the app should allow maximum data export option and an improved mobile app experience.

Overall Quality

Max from Virtelligence

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Most affordable applicant tracking software loaded with features.

simple and powerful to speed up hiring tasks

Pros

Our company has tried several other tools for hiring purpose in past that were highly expensive offering basic features and few integrations. Another disadvantage was costly ongoing upgrades. On the contrary, RecruitBPM is a cloud-based recruiting solution that is very affordable with valuable features, integrations that are continuously improving. It allows us to publish job orders directly on the company's career page, many job boards and on social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Most useful attributes for me are suggested candidates against a job order and email notifications that keep me notified about potential candidates for the open jobs.

Cons

I really like to have live video interview ability in this software to let us screen the candidates more easily. Besides, whenever I got stuck in handling the application, I found customer care very helpful.

Jason from Virtelligence

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Robust applicant tracking tool helped me to stay ahead of my targets

Pros

Highly functional applicant tracking software with a lot of capabilities, integrations and features. I feel very comfortable to use this tool as it gives complete freedom to customize not only work flows but also allows to add custom fields in any module of the application. Search functionality provides thorough probing of data and most relevant results which saves my time and let me submit better suited applicants. Additionally, reporting capability of this tool allows to monitor recruiting data for performance and goal rate analysis. You can also track email engagement with candidates through activity log and know about which time is better to have a conversation with them. All these aspects help me immensely to achieve my goals and plan for my future projects.

Cons

Although there are no significant complaints about RecruitBPM. But still want reporting to be more customizable so we can add more metrics to measure the overall recruiting process needs.

Clair from Virtelligence

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Ideal choice for small companies

On the whole, it's best kind of experience

Pros

For a staffing company like us, RecruitBPM is a complete and affordable package of automated hiring processes. It proved to be one of the most suitable options we have tried till the date. All of our team members found this application quite functional, easy to use and reliable for data processing. The best part is high-end customization of not only job site but also workflow is highly helpful to win the placement much easily. It allowed us to improve our brand presentation while staying within the limited budget. Last but not least, I also like to mention a large list of integrations that streamlined our recruitment on the whole.

Cons

I would recommend that the candidate approval process should be more enhance and user-friendly.

Adam from Virtelligence

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Stress-free way to improve hiring process

Pros

RecruitBPM helped us to organize the recruitment process and get tasks done in a stress-free manner. It has significantly improved the success rate of our recruitment efforts since last 3 years. Seamless integration of multiple job boards with this application enable us to send job posting to several free job boards with few clicks, save hours of manual job posting on each website. We can source candidates from multiple resources, track the potential candidates, screen applicants and complete smooth on-boarding through a single platform. This tool increased communication level among our managers and recruiters which reduced the hiring time-frame and enhanced team performance.

Cons

It seems that RecruitBPM team is constantly improving the system and adding more advanced features. The issues I faced a few weeks back are resolved and I can’t find anything problematic right now.

Jeffrey from Virtelligence

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

RecruitBPM is efficient and affordable

RecruitBPM is highly efficient recruiting solution and has been facilitating us to be done with most of our important and time-consuming recruiting tasks quickly. It also allows us to automate the hiring process. The tools and features in this applicant tracking software are very useful and facilitating.

Pros

One of the best things I like about RecruitBPM are the integrations it has with RingCentral for calls and SMS tracking, email and campaigns’ tracking with Mailgun. These integrations save a lot of our time whether it’s to call a candidate or to send emails in bulk. Moreover, the storm search feature of this product let us find the most suitable candidates for particular job positions in less time.

Cons

I would like this recruiting software to add multiple e-Signatures integrations.

Ethan from PepsiCo, Inc.

An Applicant Tracking System with premium features and great value

It's a well-designed applicant tracking system with standard interface functionality, yet, the best part is that it is also very customizable. Along with that, the support team is very quick to respond particularly to the requests to make things work in ways specified to our company's requirements.

Pros

Strong functionality, very responsive, helpful, and knowledgeable support team. The leadership team is focused on constant improvement and maintaining great value for the cost. The product is highly customizable and support team has helped us to implement the system that it works almost exactly to our needs. Love it!

Cons

RecruitBPM is one of the best applicant tracking systems in the market with nothing to regret about.

Jennifer from Virtelligence

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great value for money with flexibility of customization

Pros

With user friendly interface, smooth and easy navigation, and impressive job site offers freedom of customization of fields to create the work process of your own. Built-in Status, and custom status available for each entity to assist the user in various ways. You can also configure the Career portal according to your own business branding. I must mention the custom reporting feature that allow managers to track and gauge the team performance and fill rate. It is an all-around tool to improve the efficiency and reliability of process to meet its recruiting needs as well as retain talent and enhance employer brand.

Eric from Virtelligence

Great partnership with RecruitBPM

All in all it's a wonderful experience of getting the whole hiring process simplified in such a little cost.

Pros

RecruitBPM applicant tracking is one of the best tools in the market. It’s not only valuable to make recruiting tasks easier but also let us automate recruiting in very low budget. The tool has a great way to organize, manage and track candidates from the job applications to the placement phase. Most handy aspect of this tool is being user-friendly. Another value adding feature is integrations with social media and job boards which makes searching, referring and driving candidates to our recruiting platform.

Cons

You need to get some training to understand the work flow completely and make the system more customized to match your own requirements of hiring process

Martha from Virtelligence

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Intuitive and simplifying recruiting tool

Pros

This tool has helped us bring our whole team to a common platform to collaborate while hiring and stay updated regarding whole process. Now we can maintain team performance metrics, overall recruiting reports and candidate engagement to analyze the overall progress of the company. Customization of application allows to add and edit custom fields in all modules. You can change candidate statuses, applicant tracking workflow, add more fields to job orders etc. to fulfill recruitment needs. Intuitive layout and simple navigation for new users.

Shean from Virtelligence

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Comprehensive solution for all our hiring problems

Pros

This amazing tool provides complete hiring solution that allows us to do candidate sourcing, tracking, screening and background checking without any fuss. Now we can contact large number of candidates through multiple sourcing platforms. Bulk email features also save a lot of our time and also let us track the communication with ease. Candidate hot list is another best incentive through which we can create our own preferred lists and use them with just a click while staying within the application.

Cons

Occasionally it slows down whenever we process a large number of records. I would also suggest to have a feature of internal chat or discussion that allow our team to collaborate.

Peter from Virtelligence

Powerful recruiting tool

I would recommend this tool to recruiters and hiring agencies who are looking for smart yet low-priced hiring solution to achieve better fill rate in less time.

Pros

RecruitBPM proved to be effective for speedy communication with applicants and speedy completing of job orders. The insights it provides through analytics helped us to tailor our recruitment strategies for potential clients. In general, simple and customizable layout, smooth navigation, integration with email services and job boards, diverse search feature and event management are the few most admirable aspects of this ATS.

Cons

In my opinion, the reports can be more useful if they are customizable for more in-depth analysis and tracking of activities.

William from Virtelligence

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

ATS with rich features, low cost, and ease of use

I would recommend this application to other companies like us as its constantly improving, reliable and less expensive in terms of cost and training.

Pros

We use RecruitBPM applicant tracking software to manage candidates, clients and also internal hiring teams. An easily customizable work-flow paradigm that simplifies and automates your work. You can also be able to customize career portal for employer branding, utilize integrated social media to source candidates and advertise jobs, track all the hiring cycle from a centralized position and communicate with contacts as well as candidates quickly using email templates. It also helps you to stay on top of every step and track analytics to improve sales.

Cons

I think they should enhance their help guides to let us get familiar with each functionality in the system more quickly and utilize them accurately.

Amanda from Virtelligence

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

RecruitBPM is what we needed

When it comes to managing our day to day recruiting activities, RecruitBPM has been very convenient to deal with them. It has been very functional in letting us keep all the recruiting data in one place, very easy to set up and great at tracking all of the hiring stages.

Pros

The main purpose that we have been using this product is to source for potential candidates, publish job-openings, interview scheduling, interaction with the applicants, getting recruiting reports and analytics, and resume storage etc. RecruitBPM is highly customizable as it allowed us modifying the application questionnaire as per our hiring process needs.

Cons

All things considered, RecruitBPM is a highly affordable recruiting solution, nothing in it that we dislike.

Zayn from Virtelligence

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

A highly functional recruiting tool

RecruitBPM should be the first choice for the small and mid-sized businesses who want to have increased efficiency with curtailed costs. It’s one of the highly affordable recruiting software in the market I’ve ever used, yet it offers competent features like advanced candidate search, integrations, and tools to automate recruiting data.

Pros

This applicant tracking system has dozens of major free and premium job boards’ integrations like ZipRecruiter, Indeed and Glassdoor etc., which let us easily post our job positions on these job sites through RecruitBPM’s platform. It has a user-friendly and intuitive interface with an analytical view which makes you understand the achievables.

Cons

We would prefer to have more product Integrations.

Ayesha from Virtelligence

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

My tasks are easily manageable with RecruitBPM

I have been using RecruitBPM for more than two years and am overall very pleased with the features and functionality of this software.

Pros

In my role as a finance specialist at our company, I am responsible for keeping a detailed check on the payroll system. RecruitBPM let me have detailed insights into the type of contract as well as the duration of the contract. I am responsible for managing the billing system and logging time of the consultants as well.

Cons

There are no downsides of using RecruitBPM so far, it is overall very effective and let the members of a team to quickly and easily access information anytime anywhere. However Quickbooks integration will be a plus.

Angela from Virtelligence

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Tool that enhanced our sales pitch

Customer support is best as they give quick response and try to resolve issues instantly.

Pros

RecruitBPM is not only for recruiters to process the hiring tasks seamlessly, but it also provides huge support to increase sales. We can access all the data regarding latest and previous deals from a central point. Our team can interact with multiple contacts using bulk email option which allow us to stay in touch with our current and potential clients. All the communication and correspondence are also tracked by the ATS and we can view it from the email tracking section in Company detail page. Marketing campaigns can also be handled while staying within RecruitBPM as it also offers Mailchimp integration.

Cons

I’m waiting for addition of more integrations to communicate with contacts easily

Majida from Virtelligence

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Easy to use, better than most of expensive softwares good value of money

Pros

We're small to mid level staffing firm using Recruitbpm for our daily recruiting needs. Recruitbpm is continuously improving on performance and adding new features like any other expensive recruiting software but this is easy on pocket. I love it's storm search, very quickly finds skills from candidate's resume and video Interview is an amazing feature which I never expected in low budget product.

Cons

There are events when you have to go to other products and do your job manually so in my opinion recruitbpm should consider more and more products to partner with

Kevin from Virtelligence

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Email Integration and campaigns improved our conversion rate

Pros

Although RecruitBPM is a versatile applicant tracking system that is focused on letting the recruiters to locate suitable candidates, drive passive candidates to the job site, process and track hiring smoothly as well as carry out evaluation and interviews but it also helps you create and track email campaigns for the candidates. It automatically syncs all the email conversations and let us measure performance of our team. RecruiterBPM email campaigns has helped us source 2x more candidates as compared to previous year. It’s integrations with multiple email services also assist to engage more clients and contacts from a centralized platform.

Cons

I don’t find anything to dislike about it.

Jason from Virtelligence

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

RecruitBPM’s Storm Search is just amazing!

It is a very simple and highly customizable applicant tracking system. It has provided our company with many customization options according to our recruiting needs. We are also able to follow the candidates through every phase of the hiring.

Pros

RecruitBPM with its keyword-based storm search feature has made it really easy for us to search the most suitable candidates for a job position. It also efficiently parses in the candidates’ detail into our company’s database. With this recruiting software we are able to keep a record of necessary information like candidate notes and communication history, consequently, we can use it for future reference and screen the best candidates.

Cons

An employee referral program will be a great addition to RecruitBPM!

Zack from Virtelligence

Excellent Features of Recruit BPM

Pros

I am using this software from long time. This is an excellent platform where we can recruit people for different clients because allot of experts with different skill sets have registered in our data base. Always when I am looking for candidates I start from Recruit BPM. I also post jobs from here and it always feels like job seekers are only one click away from their jobs. I am also connected with some other Recruit BPM users just to see their opinions and they always say that this is a very helpful and user friendly software.

Cons

Nathaniel from TALENT Tree consulting S.r.l.

Excellent recruiting software with remarkable features

During my experience in the HR industry, I had been using many recruiting and staffing software but none of them compares to RecruitBPM. This recruitment software is very user-friendly and can be as trouble-free and customizable as you'd like to fit your business needs. It is cloud-based so you can access it from anywhere.

Pros

Cons

Since it is a cloud-based product, the recruiting data is accessible anytime, anywhere. It is a product worth the investment.

Michelle from Virtelligence

Stay organized for swift hiring

Pros

Staying organized, focused and responsive are the key factors for any hiring firm. And RecruitBPM ATS is the one of best tool in the market to achieve these goals in minimal price. We have made several placements in no time by utilizing storm search and email integration features of this tool. It exceeded our expectations on candidate reviews our team required and hence made the hiring process much more efficient.

Cons

I'd like to see some of the features be a bit more intuitive. E.g. screening process

Jade from Staff Heroes

RecruitBPM is innovative, mobile friendly and social media integrated.

The number of received applicants has increased exponentially. The candidate experience has been enhanced greatly due to social integration and mobile friendly use.

Pros

I like the user-friendliness for candidates and users equally. Social media integration, hiring team collaboration, and customizable applications increase the candidate experience. Job postings are simple and automatically push out to multiple job boards.

Cons

RecruitBPM is very handy to use and comes with no disadvantages for the users. It is the best anyone can get.

Nox from Virtelligence

A great ATS+CRM

Pros

RecruitBPM has features of both, a CRM and an ATS in 1 product. Ease of use & The interface is very user friendly.

Cons

Could save frequently used search strings

John from VIRTELLIGENCE

RecruitBPM -- powerful CRM for staffing firms!

The ease of use and deep functionality make RecruitBPM a very attractive option!

Pros

It's very intuitive.

Brittany from Staffing Solutions

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

I have a recruiting and staffing company and I can use RecruitBPM for everything. It's great!!

Pros

Complete Software for HR, CRM, Sales, Recruiting Good Price Compare to other Softwares in the market place

Cons

Better Mobile Application View for RecruitBPM App required. Expecting the updates on this front as soon as possible.

Emily from Smart Recruiters

Smart Recruiters

Pros

Cons

February 2016

Kory from Virtelligence

February 2016

No Complaints so Far - Affordable, but great

So we started out looking for the most affordable option (not necessarily the cheapest, but best value) and we came across a few that were offering free trials, or cheap standard editions, etc., but none of the platforms we tried out could do as much as RecruitBPM for the price. If you're looking for a Salesforce replacement, this isn't it -- BUT if you're a small-medium company like we are, there's really nothing I've seen that combines quality and value. We had trouble at first with the customer service being shaky, but I attribute that to them being a newer product with few employees. We haven't had any issues in the last few months with our customer service inquiries being resolved. All in all, if you're a small to medium company (especially a staffing or consulting firm), there really isn't too much competition out there for the price.

Courtney from Virtelligence

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

a great resource to stay connected with your clients

rBPM is easy to manipulate and it allows me to manage my daily goals.