• Pros

• "Easy to use and navigate. The parsing functionality is very quick, smooth and intuitive. "

• "It is very easy to use, very easy to attach candidates to vacancies, create vacancies, create new companies and the CV Passing tool is great as it saves me lots of time."

• "It’s very easy to use and if any problems the team are always there to help straight away."

• Cons

• "Although I appreciate it may be for security reasons; being logged out after a period of inactivity can be frustrating. "

• "When things changed from recruitive to recruitly it was difficult at first to get used to the new way, but it is fine now."

• "No concerns with using the software, any issues are soon rectified by support staff."

Browse Recruitly Reviews

Teresa from Babel Profiles

Great tool, excellent support and very customizable

Pros

Great Team that tries to make everything happen and adapt the tool as much as possible to your needs! The software is super user-friendly and intuitive, which made it very easy for our team to adapt to a new tool. We especially appreciate the great support and proactivity from the whole Recruitly Team, who constantly thrives to make the tool even better and match client needs! Keep up the great work!

Cons

We have very specific reporting needs that are not covered with the standard reports provided in Recruitly - but they are working on providing us with all the reports we need!

Reasons for Switching to Recruitly

We were looking for a better value for money and a more customizable ATS/CRM solution - which we found with Recruitly

Neil from Dental Careers

User Friendly

Recruitly has proven to be reliable and user friendly with intuitive interface. It's been easy to pick up from a previous system and the import of data was a breeze. There's lots of tools to take advantage of also; including a Linkedin extension and marketing tools. The best thing however has been how responsive the sales and development teams have been to requests and recommendations for improvement.

Pros

Reliable user friendly intuitive interface import of data was a breeze tools to take advantage of Responsive and attentive development team

Reasons for Choosing Recruitly

Recruitly offered more flexibility on things like emailing numbers of candidates. Also came as a recommendation.

modernization

Response from Recruitly

Replied February 2020

Hi Neil, Thank you for the glowing review! We are glad you find Recruitly intuitive and user friendly, we spent a lot of time and effort to perfect the UX and your positive comments has just made our day! We will try to increase the session timeout or come-up with a way to validate easily without having to re-login. Our developers will be in touch soon to give you an update.

Bessy from First City Recruitment

Easy to use!

Very positive, easy to contact and always offering support to us.

Pros

Cons

It is not easy to match candidates to jobs by geographical area, main skill or salary and I do not know if it can send mass texts to candidates, I am sure the function is there but I have not used it.

Toby from Client SM&RT

Industry: Biotechnology

Great Support

I needed to implement a reliable system to manage a client project where I will need my finger on the pulse for a wide range of difficult jobs and some high volume roles too. There is always concern when taking responsibility for a critical project but I have peace of mind over anything involving the ATS because I've worked with the Recruitly team several times now and their support is second to none.

Pros

This is an incredibly quick system to implement and already has integrations with the go to Job Boards that I use. It can be integrated with email in seconds and the job portal can be live on a website in literally minutes too with the use of a shortcode (for wordpress). It's taken me a matter of days to decide my workflow for this project, get a job board live on a careers micro site and begin processing applications.

Cons

I use data a lot to manage recruitment projects - I can never have too much and sometimes feel with an online licensed product not quite enough - but that would be true of any SaaS solution. The Recruitly team have accommodated all of my requests when it comes to reporting so this is not a complaint.

Reasons for Choosing Recruitly

Cost, speed to implement, scalability and prior experience of the support.

Reasons for Switching to Recruitly

Cost efficiency, ease of setup and the great support.

Response from Recruitly

Replied June 2020

Hi Toby, You just made our day with this glowing review! As you have evidenced, we put the needs and requirements of our customers ahead of anything and everything else. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and your kind and encouraging words assure us we are on the right track with this. We make continuous improvements to our onboarding processes to ensure our customers can get up and running in a matter of hours, we genuinely value their time and business. Positive comments from you is an assurance that our methods are indeed helping our clients. Thank you for your continued support, recommendations and for this amazing review!

Alex from Alexander James Recruiting Ltd

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Well worth making the change!

We have so far found the customer service team to be extremely attentive and the overall ease of use very strong. We have already seen a big increase in productivity in that we can add candidates more efficiently and organise them more easily. We have also been able to better manage our sales pipeline through the leas and opportunity functions. Recruitly were also able to move data over from our old CRM without much of an issue.

Pros

Recruitly was chosen on the basis of its solid integration with our website but also because of the scalability of possibilities and ease of customisation to adapt to our requirements. The integration is the biggest positive given now we can easily manage candidates all from via one system further allowing us to communicate better and provide a more streamlined and positive experience for all who interact with us.

Cons

We have yet to find anything majorly negative. There have been a number of things to change in order to adapt to how we do things but this would have been the case with any CRM and overall changing aspects has been straightforward.

Reasons for Choosing Recruitly

We just felt it ticked all the boxes and ease of use was better than the others. The core of this is its customisation ability. We have found very little we have been unable to do in terms of how we organise our candidate and contact base and it suites the way we operate. As previously mentioned, the website integration is also very strong.

Reasons for Switching to Recruitly

s the company has grown over the last 18 months-2 years in particular, we have seen a large increase of activity through our website for candidate applications in particular. As a result, managing these demands and ensuring we get back to candidates in a timely manner and communicate effectively with these individuals has become harder to manage and ultimately more challenging. In order to treat candidates and clients with the respect they deserve we identified the need for an improved system to meet our requirements. Recruitly was chosen on the basis of its solid integration with our website but also because of the scalability of possibilities and ease of customisation to adapt to our requirements.

Response from Recruitly

Replied June 2020

Hi Alex, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this fantastic review! We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for choosing Recruitly for your recruitment needs, we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Georgina from Optimal PBS Recruitment

High recommendation

Visibility of data Configuring the system is easy, and you can make it work in any way for you specifically, and if you cant, the team will help immediately. Links to everything I want, and if it doesn't, the team make it happen. With the Recruitly system, I can see things moving faster, can access the right cv, data, company, anything instantly. Very very happy,

Pros

The team, the support, the functionality, how easy it is to use and configure for your own specific needs. I admit I am an old dog learning new tricks, but Recruitly works so easily, and responsive. The overall amazing support from the team at Recruitly, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who has been my main contact, has made the transition onto Recruitly seamless and smooth and exceeds the expectations I had. Thank you to Recruitly Team.

Cons

There isnt anything I dont like, its been a learning curve for me, and that is all. I am delighted with how the system works, and anything that I wanted to see or asked for help with, has been instant from the team at Recruitly.

Reasons for Choosing Recruitly

Initially, to be honest, it was the Recruitly team that made us choose Recruitly. The demo we had at the start was so easy to follow, and honest answers back to any questions we had was refreshing. There was no bluffing, waffling, or ignoring what we were asking, and happily they have more than fulfilled the expectations and promises made about Recruitly and how it works.

Reasons for Switching to Recruitly

Because we needed a system that worked, was efficient and simple to use and add to, was fast, responsive and a support team that understood what we were talking about, and made sure they solved any issue or question immediately.

Awesome solution to our needs!

Overall, the software meets our needs for now and helps with the processes. It's easier to find the candidates CVs, easy to communicate with them through the system. I particularly enjoyed using marketing tools and would like to explore more options.

Pros

We mostly use candidate's search tool, and recently started to explore marketing tools, and I find it very helpful, efficient and easy to grasp. Thank you to our Account Manager who is super supportive, approachable and helpful every time. Great tech support too, quick and efficient.

Cons

We have not grasped CRM part of the software as such at the moment. I wonder if there is an extension for Chrome to add leads directly to the system with one click, that'd be great addition (probably there is such option already).

Customer service and price

Response from Recruitly

Replied April 2020

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

dianne from Forward Assist recruitment

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Fab customer service and very easy to juse

A great team who try and adapt the software to cover everything you need. Always on hand to help, very patient, polite, professional and intelligent. It serves us well, and although we are always tweaking bits and asking for help, the team get it done quickly. It doesn't crash, it is speedy and works well for all of us.

Pros

Easy to use, straight forward, easily adapted, covers everything we need to run a recruitment business.

Cons

Response from Recruitly

Replied February 2019

Dianne, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We really appreciate you helping to share the word about Recruitly. Cheers!

Toby from Aktrion Automotive

Excellent Software - Outstanding Support

In a matter of weeks, as we target scaling the recruitment side of the business, Recruitly has enabld us to implement the type of processes that are essential to supporting productivity and client and candidate experience which in turn builds profitability. Without this system and the support offered we wouldn't have been able to do this as quickly.

Pros

The system is intuitive and user friendly given how many features are packed into it. Integrating with the job boards we use was simple and instant. Setting up the auto responses that support our recruitment processes was easy. What really sets Recruitly apart is the outstanding level of customer service and support.

Cons

I have a number of reports that I have relied on for 20 years - they weren't immediately available. The custom report generator couldn't get all the detail I wanted - but the support team offered to create the report and make it available within 1 week.

Response from Recruitly

Replied March 2019

Hi Toby, Thanks for the pat on the back, you made our day! Customer experience and satisfaction is our top most priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Manjovan from Dental Careers

Dental

It has been good

Pros

easy to use expandable great support online

Cons

more in depth training videos level of customisation

better user experience.

Response from Recruitly

Replied February 2020

Wow Manjovan! Thank you so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. It means so much when our customers share their experiences. We will get in touch with you in due course to discuss our plans for improvements in the areas you highlighted. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful for customers like you.

Shelley from First City Recruitment

First City

I would highly recommend this service I have had my company for four years and they have supported me throughout and the staff are always there to help.

Pros

Cons

Unable to send group emails and txts to numerous candidates at once.

Reasons for Choosing Recruitly

The cost was great and very easy to use.

It changed over

Nia from RSI LONDON Ltd

Great recruitment software

Very positive! One of the best available on the market. Great support team. Affordable, flexible, quick.

Pros

Functionality Support team Flexibility of commitment

Cons

It is simple but can be pushed to be even simpler.

Reasons for Choosing Recruitly

Modern, clean, reasonably easy to use, cost-effective, excellent support team.

Response from Recruitly

Replied April 2020

Thanks so much for your positive feedback and good vibes, Nia. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you.

WESLEY from Aktrion Automotive

Recruitly - An incredbile value for money product.

Recruitly has made a huge difference to our recruitment process. It manages internal/external applications really well and it has a very strong CV parsing tool. The most stand out benefit has been the Recruitly team, they offer an amazing level of support.

Pros

We decided to try Recruitly as it seemed to be well priced and offer a good level of features. It has been a very pleasant surprise to find that it is a very powerful piece of software with an impeccable level of support. Since signing up more features and tweaks have been added to increase its utilisation.

Cons

It has not quite got the feature list of some other software but these are usually fancy gimmicky extras and are not always needed.

Response from Recruitly

Replied March 2019

Wesley, you have just made our day! We would like to thank you for taking time to leave this amazing review. We really appreciate you helping to share the word about Recruitly. Cheers!

Kelly from Osprey Executive Search Ltd

Easy to use and extremely good value for money - I recommend!

Excellent customer service; there were some technical issues at the start when syncing to my website domain and the Recruity support team were extremely patient with me and very helpful.

Pros

Cons

As a new user, I don't feel I have scratched the surface of the capabilities beyond the basics required for my day to day use; would like there to be more tutorials perhaps on YouTube or video link to make sure I am getting the most out of the software.

Response from Recruitly

Replied February 2020

Kelly, this review made our day! We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. As suggested we will look into creating an Youtube channel to enable our users get most out of the software. Again, thank you for taking the time to review Recruitly!

Laura from Godwin Recruitment Ltd.

Efficient support

Pros

User friendly recruitment software (easy to personalise according to business needs) and readily available support from extremely personable and knowledgable staff.

Cons

Response from Recruitly

Replied March 2019

Laura, wow! Thank you so much for taking time to leave this excellent review, it means a lot to the team. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Kate from RSI London

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Easy to understand and comfortable to work with on a daily basis

Pros

Great customer service 24/7 which makes the business integration process very easy

Cons

Probably layout design could be a little bit more interesting

Response from Recruitly

Replied March 2020

Hi Kate, You just made our day with this 5-star review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We are working behind the scenes to make the UI little bit more interesting, we will email you the details. We really appreciate you helping to share the word about Recruitly. Thank You!

Sarah from Work Matters Ltd

Recruitly

Pros

Easy to use and where we have suggested improvements or changes these have been supported and implemented immediatley.

Cons

The pending applications page didn't show applications under the job in the APS, however this has now been altered to show in both areas.

Fleur from Forward Assist Recruitment

Forward Assist Recruitment

Great customer service and a good system.

Pros

The ability to bespoke the software to be better suited for the business.

Cons

The search parameters can sometimes be difficult if you have a candidate with multiple skills.

Response from Recruitly

Replied February 2019

hi Fleur, Thanks for your wonderful review and for choosing Recruitly as your preferred recruitment system.

victoria from Open recruitment limited

Outstanding service

Pros

Helps us save a months fees Flexible and easy to use friendly

Cons

Nothing the service is great no problems at all

Response from Recruitly

Replied February 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us Victoria! We are glad you are finding our software easy to use and friendly. We're really grateful for your honest and glowing feedback.