Browse Everflow Reviews

Emma from Bold Screen Media

The most supportive platform ever.

I'm happy with Everflow honestly. It's more about the people at Everflow whom are again, super responsive, friendly and knowledgeable.

Pros

1. High-touch: Everflow supporting team is surely the best. They are superrrrrrrr quick responsive and willing to go out of way to help me out. I feel like having a strong tech backend while working and using the platform. New features in EF are added frequently in adaptation to feedback from users like us. 2. Friendly User Interface: it's easy to understand and function all the feature in EF. I most like "Traffic Control" feature the best. It helps to block bad traffic within a click. "Bulk Edit" is another thing I like, I can edit a bunch of offers within a minute - instead of having going through every single offer. 3. Mobile Access - meaning that I can do basic editing just by using my phone. Sometimes I left my office already and on the way home. However, client in different timezone suddenly contacted me and required a quick check or fix. Although not having laptop with me anymore, I can do the quick fix in time in Everflow - by my phone.

Cons

In Manage Offer section, when I filter for an offer, if I accidentally click on one offer, it won't automatically open in the new window. Then if I click to "go backward" to previous page in the browser, it will return and reset the Manage Offer page, I will lose all the filter that I have done - and have to do it again.

Warren from Mobinner LLC

Little bit more expensive but it's a quality product

This is the most user friendly tracking platform I've used, support is also fairly quick to respond.

Pros

Coming from Affise, everflow is better and easier to use in just about every parameter

Cons

There's nothing i've encountered that makes me dislike this software but it's admittedly on the more expensive side to use

Reasons for Choosing Everflow

I've used everflow before in previous companies and out of all the tracking platforms I've tried (including some owned propriatery software), this is the best one.

Reasons for Switching to Everflow

Affise was cheap but isn't intuitive and have similar features as everflow that takes more steps / effort to use.

Decent software for networks

Decent software that we use for affiliate marketing.

Pros

the product is pretty easy to use and you don't need professional services and they understand the space.

Cons

The company is super small and their competitors support teams are larger Everflow's entire company.

Maria from Advanced Bionutritionals

Great software to help you grow your sales with affiliates

Overall, I like how easy it is to manage my affiliates in Everflow.

Pros

I like the dashboard that shows you at a glance all the performance matrix that matter for your affiliate program success. I also like how easy it is to create affiliate links.

Cons

I don't like that you have to add HTML code for your creatives. Also, there is not an easy way to create affiliate newsletters. Everflow doesn't have a visual builder to create nice looking emails to send to your affiliates.

Reasons for Choosing Everflow

Better tracking capacities and user interface.

Kes from First American Home Warranty

Phenominal Support

Tracking and reporting of all affiliate partner leads and calls.

Pros

The simplicity of the product is perfect for a new user.

Cons

Nothing not to like at this point. Perhaps some additional features out of the box, but the support team customised a way to make it work for us.

Reasons for Choosing Everflow

The support team made custom integration possible.

Jay from Addicted Affiliate

Better than all of the competition.

We run an affiliate network that also has internal email and SMS traffic. The ease of use for this platform makes it the best overall experience for an affiliate network with many moving parts that complicated systems can't slow down.

Pros

I've used about every affiliate tracking software out there since I've been in the business including working in places where we've built our own. I can tell you that you're not going to find better ease of use or reporting features than what's offered in Everflow. It's hands down the best one I've used.

Cons

I've not really found anything as of yet I didn't like about this platform.

Ross from Lead Prosper

Affiliate Marketing on Full Blast

Being able to track our affiliates at a granular level and seeing their traffic's progression through our paths has granted us invaluable insight. We're able to scale quickly and figure out what is working and what isn't. With Everflow, everyone on our team is able to see what's going on and make the right decisions with our affiliates to scale our business.

Pros

Everflow was super easy to integrate with our marketing strategy. We're able easily track all of our publishers traffic, progression on our paths, and easily apply post backs to update the status of our leads for an amazing view on how our traffic is doing.

Cons

The amount of options could be overwhelming for someone new to the platform, but working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and Everflow's success team makes everything a breeze!

Reasons for Choosing Everflow

The technology (the options, ease of use, in depth analytics) and the people at Everflow! Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have made using Everflow an awesome experience for myself and my team.

Alex from Third Element Marketing LLC

Haven't looked back...

Our experience has been phenomenal, it was very easy to setup, integrated with all of our other platforms (ie. Optizmo), is continuously updated to bring new features, etc. Overall we could not be happier with Everflow.

Pros

Everflow has been insanely easy to use, and had several features that we use daily that other platforms did not.

Cons

There have been a few very minor things that we felt were missing, ie. miscellaneous items with creative management, but the EF team was VERY receptive to our ideas and suggestions and have already worked to implement several of them.

Cost and features

Cost & features

Trent from Blue Ink Digital

Great Solution to Managing Our Traffic

Excellent, it is providing the results we need.

Pros

Everflow is an intuitive, easy to use, yet powerful solution for managing the traffic that we are purchasing to be run to our web pages.

Cons

There are some aspects of the software that are fairly technical, and require an advanced understanding.

Cost and ease of use

Love Everlow For Tracking Affiliate Campaigns

Overall this is the best CRM that I have used that is easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use and sort by offer that you are looking for. The search function is great. Postbacks are simple to copy and paste. Much more userfriendly than hasoffers or other CRMs.

Cons

Sometimes the site crashes and it affects reporting of campaigns.

Joel from Discipline Digital

Everflow is the Best Tracking System by Far

I've used HasOffers at multiple companies.... not only is Everflow cheaper, but the entire system works way better. I've been using it for over a year and it has never crashed. Whenever an issue arises, I contact support and they reply immediately (and are in the US). Everflow has allowed us to scale our business and focus on the things that matter, instead of having to worry about tracking issues and setup issues. The Everflow Team is super cool, easy to work with, and very open to suggestions on how to improve the system.

Pros

The best part about Everflow is the user interface. As an agency that does a lot of manual setup and optimization, I can say with confidence that Everflow is intuitive, easy to use, and reliable. Also, the reporting features on Everflow are awesome. Not only is it easy to run complex detailed reports, but it allows you to export the data in a matter of seconds. Lastly, the dashboard is fully customizable and allows you to get a snap shot of all the most important data in a matter of seconds

Cons

Sometimes the API integrations can take a bit long to be completed, but once they are finished they work great. As Everflow expands the Team and grows I think those times will be reduced drastically.

Stojan from ClicksCrowd Affiliate Network

Best Affiliate tracking platform

As an affiliate network we used our in-house affiliate tracking system for years... But as years have passed we felt that we needed a more powerful tracking system... So we had some experiences with other companies but when we stumbled upon Everlfow we were stunned by the quality and why not to say the price tag for this solution... For a fraction of price other similar solutions are asking we got everything we could have hoped for when it comes to tracking our affiliate's activities on our network. And the best thing is as this is a young company it get's better and better each day.

Pros

- Easy to implement - Phenomenal support -On few occasions they even created some custom solutions for our specific needs. - Rich with all kind of different features and options - Platform is fast, easy to use and user friendly - They have their own exchange network that can help you get in touch with Advertisers

Cons

- few minor bugs here and there but they get fixed fast once reported to their support team.

Quinn from Dangersous Dudes Media

The last affiliate/advertiser/network platform you’ll ever need!

Been an excellent experience over all. Very happy with the quality and you can not beat the price for features. At the base level you far exceed the features of HasOffers and if you are an advertiser these features do not exist in HasOffers which is network affiliate centric and not good for advertisers at all.

Pros

Everflow is unlike any other affiliate network platform in that it works. I’ve used Linktrust, hitpath, cake and has offers and everflow is far exceeding in terms of features and reliability.

Cons

Everything I’ve complained about they have fixed! Pretty spot on! Changes get made fast too within week or two!

Ruairi from Evolve performance media corp

Best tracker i have used!

amazing, we have been with them for 3 years

Pros

the ease of the reporting section. its very fast and easy to see conversion rates across different columns and rows.

Cons

sometimes integration is hard, however the Everflow support team is outstanding!

ease of use

Overall review of Everflow from a media buyer persective

My overall experience has been very good. It is very easy to implement with ad networks.

Pros

I like the ease of use of the software. The dashboard is easy to navigate and self explanatory. I like how the software can detect all the targeting variable without passing any tokens. I like how you can breakdown reports with all different variables.

Cons

Not as aesthetically pleasing compared to some other tracking software.

George from Media Barley, Inc.

Best solution for ops

Everflow never ceases to deliver. There are product updates and new features added every 2 weeks, their support stuff is friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful in resolving issues or even taking the time to walk through the team and pass on expertise.

Pros

Complete stack for ad serving, operations. Full-time support from Everflow is a great help and greatly cut costs otherwise spent on maintaining a strong ops team to support operations.

Cons

Not much - there is a slight learning curve but it is for the most part self-intuitive. Support from the company is done well as there are seminars and tutorials.

Shyla from The Wink Initiative Inc

User friendly Tracking platform.

Pros

Its easy to use and most importantly they have a great customer support who is quick in replying about any queries related to Click reports, knowledge or any query in general. They have allot of features and a great UI.

Cons

Its kind of difficult to get a raw click. so sometimes have to contact their support for that but their support always have a prompt reply.

Everflow Review

Customer service that actually gets back to you fast and actually provides real answers and solutions. Nothing is impossible with the Everflow team

Pros

The flexibility and drill down reporting. Much easier then the competition to get the data you need and make educated decisions

Cons

Not always intuitive where to find the info I was looking for. Sometimes took some practice

One of the top tracking platforms out there!

Great experience, platform is fast + super functional. Support team is responsive + insightful.

Pros

Love the user friendly interface, the investigator feature and the MTTI reports.

Cons

When we first started using the platform there were important features missing (for us), however, the support team has been great in prioritizing + rolling these out!

Irina from Bold Screen

Great platform for affiliate marketing.

I'm very happy with my overall experience of using the platform for almost one year, and would definitely recommend to others.

Pros

Customer care is really great, they constantly add new features upon their client's requests and being very helpful overall. Platform has plenty of various options for optimization that helps bringing the performance of the campaigns on the high level.

Cons

Ad campaigns that have broken links don't pause automatically , no auto-optimization.

Robert from Intredo Limited

Buttery smooth and razor sharp piece of tech

Pros

Works fast, reliable and support is one of the best. Has all you need to run an affiliate network and its future proof. Open API and much, much more. I was a good decision.

Cons

No trial policy unfortunately. Sig up form for publishers could be more editable and allow for more customization. Not a big problem, though - You can build your own form and run it all via API

John from Digital Remedy

Digital Remedy Review

Everflow has been a great platform. The customer service reps are amazing. It's been a big upgrade from previous ad-tracking platforms and much cheaper as well!

Pros

Very easy to use, ability to add campaigns, integrate through API, and set up custom click/conversion caps is very smooth.

Cons

Sometime can be slow, support chat freezes up at times, impression costs can be pricey.

BRUNO HENRIQUE from SRB LTDA.

A software that helps a lot in sales on all types of networks.

Better organization and ways of expansion.

Pros

Simple to use, great support, good information about conversions.

Cons

The few issues I get were easily fixed by support.

Kerwin from FMG

Everflow Product & Service Review

Enjoy working with them. They definitely value the opinions of their users. And when users provide suggestions, they actively look to implement those changes

Pros

The customer support and response time. Issues & concerns are addressed almost immediately

Cons

Some product updates did not provide warnings of the cause & effects of changes made to offers.

Jade from Social intent media

Lots of cool features & easy to navigate

Good experience, a lot of agencies I work with use Everflow

Pros

I like the reporting aspects & that you can filter to get the best information from the conversions

Cons

It can be a little difficult to navigate sometimes, especially when first learning how to use it

My Review

Experience has been great. Always get great customer service and quick responses.

Pros

Ease of use, month to month plans, integrations, no downtime, works well on mobile devices!

Cons

no global event pixels, makes it harder to integrate with MMP's

Alex from FMG

Super great

Pros

The ease of use and the functionalities all combined into one

Cons

I dont use everything - I dont know what half the buttons do

shant from Leadtopia, LLC

Everflow makes tracking great again

Pros

Ease of use and detailed reporting make tracking great.

Cons

I don't have many complaints. After getting used to it it's great.

Omar from Eyewa

Everflow Review

Excited to discover all the ways we can use the extensive features of this almost complete SaaS.

Pros

Everflow was very easy to integrate with our website, which was the biggest hurdle on top of being a pretty complete tracking platform.

Cons

I still have a lot to discover, but i think the statistics section can be more simplified and easier to read.

Reasons for Choosing Everflow

Easy to integrate, good price and had all that we need currently.

Becca from Ad Attraction LLC

Amazing Targeting Abilities

Pros

I love the targeting and blocks that you can put into place. It helps to weed out irrelevant traffic sources and hone in on the ones that are sticking to the target measurements. Just the overall visibilty it allows you to have is exceptional.

Cons

We have had multiple issues with the API and they have both happened at random in the time we have been using it. So there is no rhyme or reason to why it messed up.

One of the best platform for Affiliate Marketing

Pros

Everflow is the perfect match between an affiliate tracking platform and a media buying tool. Generally platforms focus on either one or the other, but Everflow manages to do both. It also doesn't hurt that it has a friendly reporting system.

Cons

Nothing really negative comes to mind. It is really the right platform for our business needs.

Best Function + Customer Service

Pros

Everflow is the most user-friendly server I've ever used. The customer service is quick, and representatives are extremely knowledgeable and take feedback on function and features into serious consideration for server / product updates.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like about it - we've been more than satisfied with Everflow.

Tomasz from Harvest

Best solution on the market

Best tracking option out there by far!

Pros

Fast, reliable, great customer service, good reporting and filtering options, easy integrations, transparent pricing model, good for your branding

Cons

Time consuming API integrations. Also, it's not cheap - it's worth it, but this is not Affise. Be ready to spend money to make money.

Everflow Review

Pros

I really like how user friendly Everflow it is. It's easy to use and also aesthetically pleasing. The support team is very helpful and responsive.

Cons

It is a little more difficult than CAKE to load and pull assets for email campaigns but it is improving.

Susie from LimeLight

The next best tracking platform

It gives consumers an advanced tracking platform, with great API capabilities in a small price tag.

Pros

The in-depth analytics are a great feature.

Cons

I have yet to come across anything that I would consider a con.

Reed from Push

Consistent Performance, Many Features, Great Customer Service

Has been a great platform, and great company to work with.

Pros

The responsiveness of the Everflow team, and the extent of features on their platform

Cons

No software can do EVERYTHING you want it to.

Exellent, highly recomended Everflow software

My overall experience with Ever flow, very good.

Pros

This software is very helpful and easier to use.

Cons

Very good to know the features of Ever flow.