• Pros

• "Solid tracking, easy to adjust. It is working fast and helped getting my costumors many leads. It's a nice peace of software"

• "The amount of features is impressive. The layout and design is very well done and professional. Everything works! It's probably the best software I've ever purchased."

• "Excellent assistance, complete and full of very useful features. I use it daily for my affiliate program and I find it quite well."

• Cons

• "Although it’s a great software, it has gotten quite costly and the interface is a little Dated. "

• "- A bit expensive considering recurring billing, however, once you have your affiliate program going, you start to discover that it is in fact a powerful tool that's easy to use in every way. "

• "Sometimes it's hard to understand the online instructions, but it's so easy to just message support that it hasn't been that much of an issue for us."

Browse Post Affiliate Pro Reviews

Donovan from Noot, Inc.

Amazing upgrades from using it 15 years ago

It's great software. I used it 15 years ago and it's only gotten better. No fluff, just the features you want and need that other software charges unreasonable amounts for.

Pros

The ability to have dynamic affiliate links generated on the fly via their email address. For example, I don't need to manually create affiliate or customer accounts to have them send traffic and be credited. I can simply append the end of my URL with their email or a unique identifier and it generates their affiliate account which I can approve or disapprove into a specific commission group (or no commission group for customer bonuses).

Cons

The purchase pixel wasn't hard to implement but it took slightly longer as I didn't know PHP very well.

Reasons for Choosing Post Affiliate Pro

Ease of implementation, ability to have customers send traffic and have it credited before I've approved their affiliate account. Tracking pixel was a breeze if you know a small level of PHP.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied January 2020

Hello Donovan, thank you for your feedback on Post Affiliate Pro! We are pleased to see your satisfaction with it. Wish you a lot of success!

Miriam from Alternative Balance

Great system, great company

We've got a great affiliate program set up with multiple levels for affiliates who want different options that work for them. We've gotten into a groove with Post Affiliate Pro that has made us happy and ready to promote our company even more in the future.

Pros

I absolutely love the support that comes with this system! Every time I have a question, the amazing guys at Post Affiliate Pro get back to me within minutes with an answer or more questions to clarify what I'm looking for. They don't just settle for canned answers - they really want to understand our needs and to help us implement the best solution. The system they've put together is comprehensive and allows us to do a ton of customization.

Cons

Response from QualityUnit

Replied December 2019

Hi Miriam! Thank you for your detailed review and feedback of our product, Post Affiliate Pro. :)

Hayden from Fit Trendz

Great Start and solid customer service

A pretty steep learning curve with it but has a lot of features so understandable

Pros

Customer service, functionality & customisation

Cons

Taking a while to get used to as it's very in depth and has a lot of features.

Reasons for Choosing Post Affiliate Pro

Industry Leader & best option for building out a full suit affiliate program with room to grow and expand it later. Plenty of help with the set-up too!

Response from QualityUnit

Replied April 2020

Hi Hayden, Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We are so pleased to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you and that it makes affiliate marketing a little easier. Because of the plethora of features and integrations, our software can initially seem a little complex but we hope our team has been able to make the initial integration a breeze. You know where to find us if you need any help!

Patrick from Super EZ Forex

It's Just Ok

What I was told would happen is not what is happening and I am beyond angry and frustrated. We had several meetings with you all and our team about our initials concerns and now that we are on board, it is not what we discussed.

Pros

It allows the admin to see activity. It's easy for an affiliate to sign up.

Cons

1. Many of our affiliates are unhappy because it tracks some of their sales but not all of them. 2. when they have an issue, they have no way of reaching someone for a quick answer. Therefore, we have to stop our busy day, get the concern from the affiliate, then try and communicate it properly to you all, then get your answer and try and communicate it to the unhappy affiliate and then if that answer is not sufficient, we start the whole middleman process all over again and end the end everyone get's frustrated. When a simple solution would be to allow the affiliate a place to reach you directly so that time is not wasting through a middle man (admin) and the issue can be explained and resolved quickly and correctly thereby improving quality for the affilate and less back and forth emails and chat for your resolution team.

Reasons for Choosing Post Affiliate Pro

Because of what we were told you would do for our affiliates if they had a concern. We were told that they would have a way of reaching you directly for quick answers as to prevent slow down for us. Now we are being told that they cannot contact you and we must adopt the middle man task.

Colton from Tiger Neuroscience, LLC

A great affiliate marketing product!

Pros

The pricing point for the amount of features you get is very good! After days of research into different affiliate marketing programs, Post Affiliate Pro had the best mix of features and flexibility for our business that I could find.

Cons

In order to add customization, you have to have some technical expertise, but Post Affiliate Pro's awesome customer support can guide you through almsot any customization that you are looking for.

Reasons for Choosing Post Affiliate Pro

It worked best for our company's needs and price range.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied May 2020

Hi Colton, Thank you so much for such a great review! It's amazing to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been able to meet your expectations without breaking the bank. Our team works hard every day to further improve the software and we are pleased to see that you have been able to get the help necessary whenever you needed. Keep up the great work and remember - we are here for you 24/7!

Chris from FUNancial Freedom

I tested a lot of affiliate softwares....

Truly excellent. PAP did most of the heavy lifting for me -- allowing me to focus on customizing the dashboard for affiliates - adding our own copy etc etc

Pros

We had to move froma different affiliate software - as it was proving extremely unreliable and not tracking certain clicks. As a result - I jumped on many calls with different affiliate software that promised the world. Post Affiliate Pro was the only software that made sense - was relatively easy to use - while at the same time having a great selection of tools and services that we need. The CUSTOMER SUPPORT was also AMAZING (must mention [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular for all his help)

Cons

The dashboard from the merchant's point of view looks a little old fashioned - but that's just an aesthetic thing.

Reasons for Choosing Post Affiliate Pro

for the reasons I've listed above

Response from QualityUnit

Replied January 2020

Hello Chris, thank you for your honest review and feedback on Post Affiliate Pro. Wish you a lot of success!

Jennifer from Lexli International

Super easy, friendly support

Post Affiliate Pro is a software with a lot of options for customizing your affiliate program. It's easy to implement with great documentation for all of the plugins and features that you can choose to install as well. When I've had a question, support has always responded quickly and thoroughly to help me.

Pros

Easy to use and implement, great support

Cons

I've only ever used PAP for affiliates, but I get the impression some other affiliate programs have a network of affiliates that you can use to enhance your program, and I am not aware of PAP having that.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied January 2020

Hello Jennifer, thank you for your feedback on Post Affiliate Pro! We are pleased to see your satisfaction with it. Wish you a lot of success!

Charley from TheHappyHome.App

A very good company to do business with

I am really impressed with this company but communication has been an issue with me from the start. I actually contacted your company first and was told you couldn't help me. I went with another company who lied about what they can do and wasted a lot of my time. I came across your company again and actually called in and learned that you could do what I needed and got started with you. I had a really good guy helping me and then all the sudden I was talking to a new person everyday and no one understood what I was saying. It wasn't until the orginal guy reached back out to me that I was able to move forward. I would personally just like to work with one person on my account.

Pros

I wanted to do some things with my affiliate program that I just couldn't get done anywhere else. Post Affiliate Pro really came through for my business.

Cons

I would really like for the customer to log-in and come directly to my emails that I written for them, instead of them having to search through the program to find them.

Reasons for Choosing Post Affiliate Pro

Your product was the only one that can do what I need to do for my affiliates.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied November 2019

Hello, thank you very much for your nice feedback :) We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

Emma from Stamptastic Ltd

Allowed up to automate our affiliate scheme

V positive experience

Pros

PAP has allowed us to automate our affiliate scheme and so free up a lot of time Being able to make the payments automatically is a life saver - thanks

Cons

You have to go backwards to go forwards! Always have to go back to the start to do another search - system can't just move forwrads

Response from QualityUnit

Replied April 2020

Hi Emma, Thank you very much for your kind review. It's great to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been a good match for you and your company and that it has been able to make affiliate marketing a little easier. That said, no software is ever truly perfect, but our team works hard every single day to further enhance and improve it. Stay tuned for more updates and keep up the good work!

Jeffrey from LadyBoss

Six months in and off to a great start!

Pros

Post Affiliate Pro is a very robust platform that has been for the most part great to work with. Their support and sales team is very knowlagable and continue to make sure that we are satisfied users.

Cons

It can be a little tricky to set up at first but knowing exactly how you want the software to work is key.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied March 2020

Hi Jeffrey, Many thanks for your kind review! We are very glad to hear how Post Affiliate Pro has been making your work life a little easier. We take great pride in what we do and work hard to make our software into a platform that's intuitive and easy to use for everyone. Keep up the amazing work!

Zelda from Oooh! Shiny Things

I'm glad I chose Post Affiliate Pro!

Overall I'm very pleased. It's easy to use on mobile if people need to access it via mobile instead of desktop. The price is good, tech as support is nice and helpful. There are still a lot of features that I don't even know how to use, it's such a big system that covers so much. But it does what I need it to do and more. I love that I'm automated now and can have a life beyond my computer desk!

Pros

This system made my business so automated to the point that I finally didn't have to work 12-16 hours a day. We used to track everything manually and it took a long time and a lot of paperwork. Now I can easily set up welcome emails and have them send automatically when someone signs up, I can set up so many email templates that save me hours of time now. I had shopped around and relied on price and reviews to determine if PAP was a good fit for my business. They did have the best price for the packages they offer. I have been using it for a couple of years now and love it.

Cons

Two times some of the orders tracked to the wrong person. We still don't know why or how, but through tech support the answer was inconclusive and PAP said the order was tracked correctly, but I know the person who placed the order personally and it was someone who reorders often and it tracked to someone who signed up a long time ago and never ordered anything. It was a glitch, but not sure why. However, it was easily fixed manually on my end. I am able to correct anything that happens (like if someone forgets to use their url, etc). Also tech support is on the other side of the world for me, so unless I'm up at strange hours, I have to wait for a reply instead of doing live chat. Again, nothing that is terrible. Just a minor inconvenience.

Reasons for Choosing Post Affiliate Pro

It came recommended by a friend who uses it for one of her home based businesses. So I looked into it and then started seeing all the great reviews and I started seeing more companies that use it. I then phoned and talked to someone there and asked tons of questions to make sure it was what I wanted. Once I was sure it would do what I needed then I decided to use PAP. It was a good choice.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied May 2020

Hi Zelda, Thank you very much for such an excellent review. It's so good to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has exceeded your expectations and that it enables you to run a successful affiliate program without being stuck at the computer all the time. No software is, of course, ever truly perfect, but our team works hard every day to prevent any glitches within the system or fix them immediately. Thank you for your continuous support - you know where to find us if you ever need help!

Ashley from Amsley Boutique LLC

Industry: Wholesale

The Best For The Money

Yes, overall Post Affiliate Pro is the best cost for a new business that uses affiliates and wants to pay them for sharing their unique website link to track sales. However prepare for a huge headache when setting everything up. It also takes a while to hear back from customer service when a problem arises.

Pros

I really enjoy the ease of this website from the affiliate standpoint. It is easy to navigate and check up on sales and tracking. For affiliates the links that are needed to share are easy to find and already made up for you once you sign up.

Cons

From the business owner standpoint this program is rather complicated to use unless you are software savvy. While trying to set up the website I ran into so many problems that I could not figure out on my own which was disheartening. They appear to have old instructions which are supposed to be an easy way to walk you through setting up each different aspect of your new affiliate program. They do show pictures however those pictures are outdated and do not correctly represent the current website layout that they have. Customer Service is based out of a different country which makes timing everything hard while trying to work with them. They also only provide Paypal as a way to pay your affiliates if you live in the United States like myself. This is unfortunate with Paypal always shutting down accounts and holding onto money. They do offer two other options but those are for other countries. They also seem to set everything up for needing their help which they then start to charge you extra for that help.

Reasons for Choosing Post Affiliate Pro

It seemed to work for similar companies that were like mine so it was the first place I started looking.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied February 2020

Thank you for your honest review. We are trying to do our best to offer free integration and setup service - ready to use stage, for all new customers to make their life easier. The integration process is free of charge and our integration team can help with the implementation of any ready to use integration method. In case there is some outdated information in any integration method, just let us know and we will be happy to update it. As you know interface can change and we are handling almost 200 unique integration methods. Regarding the payout the affiliates, we offer unlimited options which you can use since you are able to define your own payout option. PayPal is used as the most common example, but you are able to work with any payment processor which support mass payments via CSV file. Such as Stripe or Skrill for instance. In case you have more suggestions, do not hesitate to contact us via andrej@postaffiliatepro.com We are here for you.

Zelda Gayle from Oooh! Shiny Things

Overall a very useful tool for my business. It changed my business and I am glad we went with them!

I can do almost everything that I currently need to at the stage that my business is in. Some things I wish I could change but the value I am getting for what I have is just right for now. The biggest benefit that I got from this is TIME. I spent my entire days by the computer processing new reps and sending welcome emails and calculating commissions by hand daily and monthly. This program does it all for me. I just check on things as needed and run reports as needed. Time is the most valuable thing to me and I am able to spend more time on other important things on my business and I also finally have more of a family life now that I don't spend 16 hours a day in my office!

Pros

I love that it tracks everything and does all the calculating work for me. I used to do this work manually and I tell you - NEVER ATTEMPT IT MANUALLY! Using PAP has given me my life back because I no longer have to spend my whole day sending emails to new reps and calculating commissions. Support is great but expect to not have answers right away because of the time difference. I ask a question and expect replies by the next day. Not a big deal now that I have the hang of this program. Support is very helpful and I appreciate everything they have done for me. The program has most of the functionality that I need at this stage of our business. Thanks so much! As for value for your money? Amazing value! PAP was the most affordable for the features I needed out of all the affiliate programs that I looked into. I researched a long time before deciding to go with them. I also really appreciated that I had a free trial to test everything out before I committed to purchasing anything. This was a huge benefit to me and helped make the decision to go with PAP for our program.

Cons

It takes awhile to learn where everything is and how to make changes. Sometimes I need to ask support because I can't remember where to find the file I need to alter. BUT, that is typical of WYSIWYG type of platforms. It was easy enough though, once you get used to it, for anyone to be able to use. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out, just a bit of patience and testing to make sure it works the way you need it to!

Mark from Main Street Strollers

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Great software, great team.

Awesome!

Pros

The software was great! Helped my business promote to and sign up affiliates. The front page sign up and login GUI looks great and is completely customizable to your website and company brands. The Post Affiliate Pro team was the best part. They helped completely implement their software into our WordPress website and booking software for tracking. They did all of the figuring out, testing, and setup to get the tracking working properly on commission per sales, and commission per clicks. The software is easy to use, but if you are more advanced - the possibilities are endless. It allows beginner affiliates an easy way to track, and expert affiliates tons of freedom to review their analytics and create links themselves as their blogs grow.

Cons

If I didn't have the Post Affiliate Pro team to help me with my questions or setup, it would be a little tough to get started on my own. But the team was there every step of the way to help!

Response from QualityUnit

Replied January 2020

Hello Mark, thank you for your feedback on Post Affiliate Pro! We are pleased to see your satisfaction with it. Wish you a lot of success!

Brian from Minimal

A sophisticated piece of software for an affordable price.

Pros

Four years ago, when I started looking for software that would allow me to setup and manage an affiliate program for my company I was surprised to learn that most providers charged a percentage of each sale in addition to the monthly fee for using their service. As a small business, I wasn't interested in giving up a piece of my business to a software provider so I continued my search until I discovered Post Affiliate Pro. At first I was pleased to find a flat monthly fee so I signed up for the free trial. My experience setting up the software was positive overall, but it was their customer support that really turned me into a fan. The quality of the product combined with the affordable pricing and exceptional service is the reason I have been a loyal customer for nearly 5 years.

Cons

I think the documentation could be improved. Videos would be a nice touch and there was some pretty serious confusion over a very important technical aspect (DirectLink URLs) that resulted in me paying out unearned commissions. I think this could have been avoided with better documentation.

Warren from EzOCorp

Industry: Information Services

Stay in front of the curve

If you have ever faced a non-payment issue with an affiliate and multiply it by 100 you will understand the value of Post Affiliate Pro, It really works. It tracks accurately, and post efficiently and helps you efficiently manage and enjoy having a productive affiliate program. You still need to be smart, but you do not have to be a genius.

Pros

The software grows with you, it handles the smallest to a more than md-size affiliate system. It has plug-in features that make customizing easy and efficient along with all the tools needed to help your affiliates grow

Cons

Slightly limited on affiliate back office design

Reasons for Choosing Post Affiliate Pro

Initially, Post Affiliate Pro was mentioned in a discussion, then researched and tried. It just outperformed the others with customization, accuracy, and features.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied May 2020

Hi Warren, Thank you very much for such an excellent review! It is simply amazing to see that you have been taking full advantage of all the features that Post Affiliate Pro has to offer and that you truly make it work for you and your needs. You know where to find us if you ever need any help - our team is available 24/7 to answer any questions!

Jon from Organic Aromas

I am very pleased with PAP and I am really glad I chose to purchase it over its competitors/peers

I really needed an affiliate program for my store. I studied a lot and tried others before settling on PAP in the end. I used leaddyno and tried idevaffiliate. Both of those were not as good as PAP. PAP is super function rich. It is hands down the best affiliate software on the market. Yoiu can do anything you want in it. Do tiers, MLM, make offline coupons, you name it. Leaddyno is bad. It has very few functions and they want to charge you an arm for everything. The issue with idevaffiliate was their customer service. They are very short. they have no interest in going the extra mile. They are only asking you to submit a ticket and wait some days for some vague response. This is true. But, PAP you can pop on and ask their sales reps any question, virtually any time, and get an answer right away. I am seriously very happy with PAP and I think that people should try it. There is some learning curve to using it , but thats normal. I guess if there is one thing I can urge PAP to do is just to keep working on the look and feel. But, this is also left plain so that the user can dev it into anything they wish. Keep up the good work. Well done. Thank you.

Pros

You can do anything with this software. Offline coupons, MLM, tiered selling all with adjustable variables.

Cons

I think there is a learning curve to using it. But, this is true to anything worth having and worth using.

Fedja from Nomago

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

The most flexible affiliate platform for the price

Pros

PostAffiliatePro makes it very easy to onboard new affiliates and distribute tracked links, particularly in our case where various complex deep links need to be supplemented by an affiliate parameter. The ability to simply track all inbound links from a partner domain adds another level of flexibility for partners. Additionally, we appreciate the ability to define complex attribution models of affiliate credit and duration of customer affiliation. While we've not used this extensively in the past, it's a major future-proofing feature for our affiliate programs, allowing the platform to adapt to any number of business model changes. The UI is simple enough and it offers tons of analytical data.

Cons

The admin interface seems a bit dated, and the result of linear feature expansion. It could use a rework to make daily admin operations easier, especially on the reporting side.

Reasons for Choosing Post Affiliate Pro

Price/performance evaluation indicated that Post Affiliate Pro offers the feature set of vastly more expensive tools at a price we could more easily afford, especially in a phase of early testing where the ROI was questionable and we were very conservative with the investment we were willing to put in.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied January 2020

Hello Fedja, thank you for your honest review and feedback on Post Affiliate Pro. Wish you a lot of success! Have a nice day.

Mehul from Syndic Inc

Honest feedback for PAP after using it for 2 years

Pros

Everything is easy when it comes to setting up the merchants, affiliates and taking out the data.

Cons

The support. We are not very happy with the support that we got from the team whenever we had an issue

Response from QualityUnit

Replied May 2020

Hi Mehul, Thank you very much for your feedback. We're glad to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you and that it has been easy to manage all the necessary data. We're sorry to hear you haven't exactly been satisfied with our customer care - please do send us an email at support@postaffiliatepro.com as we would love to fix whatever the issues have been!

Mark from Organixx

Good bang for the buck

Overall positive. We've been with PAP for over 3 years and recently vetted out other software to see if we wanted to make a move, but overall PAP was the best fit.

Pros

Flexibility to use one generic pixel and train the software to slot into the correct payouts based on product ID.

Cons

Cloud based (Post Affiliate Pro hosted) version doesn't allow auto-creation of unique tracking id's upon click, which makes for more difficult set up and a less friendly user experience for affiliates.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied November 2019

Hello Mark, thank you for your feedback and review. We appreciate it. Have a great day!

Ben from The CV Squad

Good however live chat needs more people, sat for 8 minutes between question and answers.

Pros

Functionality and progression of services. Also, the fact that PostAffiliatePro is becoming the go-to, means it is easier to integrate with partners.

Cons

Live chat support. Hire more people and provide a quicker service. 31 minutes to answer a simple question with 8-minute silence gaps between questions and answers, is not good. When actually answered, it was good, but just took forever. Also when I asked if there was anyone there?, they told me "be patient". After waiting another 8 minutes I chased again and was sent "I am writing" .. I responded "what are you writing a book, dude?" .. the response was, "please refrain from calling me dude". I explained that "dude" was not offensive. There was clealry some language issues which was notable in the typed messages as well. As I say, they did answer well in the end and were helpful, just took FOREVER and did not engage in the way I'd have expected. Possibly some engagement training and definitely more seats and will be a lot better.

Peter from GP ELITE MARKETING PRODUCTS LLC

Used 4+ years. Very satisfied!

The overall experience is great. It's a reliable company, things just work. And they've always answered my questions connecting me with senior people from the company to help us out. Very few software companies we've used for so many years without canceling.

Pros

When I first had to integrate this software back in January 2015 I was doing a lot of things in our company by myself. The tech team at Post affiliate pro helped me set everything up correctly. I remember I spoke with senior people from the company at no cost. And I haven't had any issues ever since. Few times we had questions over the years and they always respond quickly. Very reliable company.

Cons

At the very beginning of choosing the software, they had the option to either pay monthly or set it up for a one-time payment on your servers. If I knew we would use it for so many years.. I would have chosen the latter. But it's okay. It's still worth it.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied December 2019

Hi Peter, thank you for your dedication and for being with us for 4 years already! :) Cheers to another 4 years (at least). :)

Gregory from Bounce Interactive Ltd

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Great simple and cost effective system

This is the third company i have selected, implemented and used this system which speaks volumes. the ability to ask question live whilst implementing and using the system sets this apart from all other platforms i had previously used

Pros

It's simple to implement, setup and use and doesn't break the bank. Support is FANTASTIC!!! instant and relevant responses to every inquiry, make this my affiliate system of choice.

Cons

I'd LOVE to see the ability to categories affiliates which could be customized, so i was able to group affiliates by country or the product vertical they were promoting for us. I'd also like to have a more robust notes system so i could manually log a not for each contact i have with the affiliate

Reasons for Choosing Post Affiliate Pro

ease of implementation (due to live support) and cost

Response from QualityUnit

Replied November 2019

Hello Amanda, thank you for your good rating :) We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

Wasana from SaferVPN

Excellent Product, Outstanding Customer Service

Overall, we highly value PAP. We think it's a great platform and fits our needs. We have multiple licenses so we can attest to its value.

Pros

Post Affiliate Pro was easy to use. It has many features that we could add into the platform to help our merchants and affiliates get the most out of the platform. The interface of the platform is very intuitive. We were able to customize it to fit our needs. What we really like is that PAP provides 24/7 Chat Support.

Cons

There is still room to grow in the report automation areas. And we wish that we could integrate PAP with Hubspot.

Communication and Support Team

Response from QualityUnit

Replied April 2020

Hi Wasana, Thank you very much for your honest feedback. It is great to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you and that it has been easy and smooth to get the hang of using it. That said, no software is ever truly perfect and there will always be areas to enhance further and more integrations to develop. We are grateful for your suggestions - you know where to find us if you ever need any help!

Yury from SaferVPN

Post Affiliate Pro is a comprehensive affiliate management platform chock-full of useful features

I have used it to manage affiliates for two separate companies.

Pros

Post Affiliate Pro hits the sweet spot of great value of the money. It has all the features that an affiliate manager might ever need. Actually, it probably has more features than that. I found the multiple campaigns, multiple commission tiers and S2S Postback configuration features very valuable at my job as an affiliate manager. PAP is very reasonably priced and is a really solid pick if you're looking for an affiliate platform. Post Affiliate Pro has a built-in live chat support, and I found them very helpful when I was looking for a way to configure something.

Cons

What I don't like about PAP is the user interface: it's clunky and a bit boring. It feels like working directly against a database. When campaigns accumulate a lot of clicks (in the millions), reporting gets a bit slow - this is something they should improve.

Akash from Backstreet Academy

Easy to use, reliable & cost friendly

Over the experience of using PAP has been great. The ease of use, reliability and cost make an attractive combination that is hard to resist.

Pros

Three things stand out to me after using Post Affiliate Pro (PAP) for 3+ years. 1) The ease of use is just incredible. Not just for the developer setting up the code in the beginning but esp for non-technical marketing people to pick up the tool and immediately start using it to build out your affiliate program. This is esp helpful for the affiliate themselves, as they need to access their 'affiliate dashboard' to get their referral + earning data. 2) After extensive testing by our team, we can confidently say that the data generated by PAP is reliable and has a good trust and confidence standing in the community of merchants and affiliates. 3) For the cost of less than $100, it is more than covered from the affiliate earnings. In no-time you are able to set up your affiliate program and reliably introduce an additional source of revenue for your business.

Cons

Maybe the UI needs some upgrading. But that's a personal preference.

Reasons for Choosing Post Affiliate Pro

Custom requirements which PAP was able to fulfill easily. It was flexible enough and not rigid like some of the other vendors.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied June 2020

Hi Akash, Thank you very much for such excellent feedback. It's amazing to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you and that getting used to it has been smooth and intuitive experience for you. Our team works hard every day to further enhance and improve the software and comments like yours help push us in the right direction. Keep up the great work - we are happy to have you with us!

Achref from Boostiny

Post Affiliate Pro review

Pros

The most important thing i guess is that post affiliate permit to users to do multiple and amazing things with its features. I like to the quality of modules for the tracking purposes.

Cons

It takes so much time to refresh an interface and i think that is very important to publish a public API and work on push notifications over customized mobile apps.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied March 2020

Thank you very much for your honest feedback, Achref! :) We are excited and grateful to have you with us! Refreshing the interface should definitely not take a lot of time. Could you please send us an email to support@postaffiliatepro.com? Our technical team will have a look at it straight away once they know which account to check. I am happy to let you know that push notifications for the mobile app are available. You can start a chat on our website, our team is there for you 24/7 and I am sure they will be happy to help you with the push notifications and also the API documentation :)

Graydon from Ultimate Bundles

Industry: Online Media

Great features, even better support

Very positive. Again, some nitpicks (sometimes the software shows its age, and there are some limitations mentioned) but compared to every other platform we use, it's by far the smoothest. We have been blown away.

Pros

The features are diverse and powerful. We run a very complicated affiliate program, and PostAffiliatePro manages it easily. If you've been frustrated by poor support from you software platforms, then PAP will be a breath of fresh air. I don't think English is the first language for *some* of the support staff, but It's never caused a major problem, and oh my gosh do they know their product. Their tier 1 support has the knowledge I'd expect from tier 2 or even 3 in some cases. Top notch.

Cons

There *are* some limitations, and a few things could be better. For example, there's a limit to the number of custom fields you can add to affiliate profiles, the API documentation could be better organized, and some of the reports can be tough to find and understand. I do often have to explain them to our affiliates and affiliate management team. They make sense to me, but obviously aren't perfectly user-friendly since I have explain them so much.

Reliable and powerful affiliate software

We have generate more affiliate network online and revenue. It's a good software to build your affiliate team to expand your marketing network whether online or offline.

Pros

Campaign is easy to setup, functionality to export commission and setting up of affiliate is easy. Overall it's a very powerful software to grow your business revenue. Front-end affiliate template is beautiful. Integration to others platform is easy to track affiliate commission. Simple and easy to generate tracking ID for affiliate to share and earns commission. Details commission and affiliate listing for administrator management. Recommended!

Cons

Payout to affiliate cannot be split to different amount. Adding affiliate to commission group is not convenience. It's a bit hard for me to criticize PAP as overall I really didn't have any others cons about PAP.

Nitsan from TheBandit

So far - great kickoff for me in PAP with team, mostly setting up and making sure we launch good.

The ability to expand my business and have a whole new marketing channel to my products.

Pros

Love it as an affiliate and as a merchant, very friendly to use, very flexible in terms of commissions, I used it as an affiliate for years and decided to develop my own network using PAP. I like the fact that any type of business that is results based CAN, and more over SHOULD use this tool,

Cons

banners management is too sophisticated, lack of pixel management built in solution is a big minus for me. It would be amazing in my opinion, to have a built in soution for pixel/landing page management. I know that PAP is based purely on tracking and not to the data aspect, but it would be nice to have PAP manging other aspects of tracking and support 3rd integration with 3rd party platforms such as facebook ads/.google different tools.

Marius from EM Projektai

Great software for a beginners

We are starting our own affiliate program and also in the feature we are looking forward to running a network, so PAP has everything we need at the moment and also, we will have ability to upgrade when we will be ready. Support is also very useful and done in a very great way

Pros

It has all the features we need to start, great support, very clear installation guides.

Cons

So far everything seems good as we only running the trial version, but moving to paid. Maybe additional paid feature as branding free shouldn't be paid monthly

Reasons for Choosing Post Affiliate Pro

Because of pricing, support, understanding our needs and value they provide. All other software is really great, but for starting our own program it was a bit too expensive/or final price wasn't clear

Response from QualityUnit

Replied November 2019

Gabriela from GP Elite Marketing LLC

Great product

Pros

I've been using Post Affiliate Pro for more than 5 years. As a non-technical person I find it easy to use and haven't had any problems at all. Anytime I have questions I message their professional support team and they help really fast. Also we used the software for more than 100 affiliates and never had any issues. All sales were tracked just the way it's supposed to be. So basically we set it up once when we first purchased the software and everything stays like that. Easy to use and a great tool for our company.

Cons

I really can't think of any cons right now. Everything I pay for I get it with this software.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied January 2020

Hello Gabriela, thank you very much for your nice review. We are also pleased that you have had a good experience with our support team. Have a nice day :)

Christopher from Simply Groceries

Industry: Supermarkets

For a beginner in technology, I am impressed with the customer service help with my issues.

Able to get many backlinks by offering this software. Have unlimited banners, text and creative links that can be shared with anyone, anywhere.

Pros

I like the fact that you can literally see what all your affiliates are doing in real time. The reports generated simplify life dramatically. Having the capability to employ an army of affiliates to bring business to our site is awesome!

Cons

I can't really say there is anything I don't like about the software. The main thing I don't like is my lack of just understanding basic computer technology. The good thing is that the customer service people are absolutely amazing! I have changed sites before and needed to change over certain technical blah, blah, blah and instead of charging me, they spent all day helping transfer all my things over! Truly Awesome Team!!!

Paul from Cenvivo

Great Value For The Money

Have had not issues for what we need.

Pros

Good functionality for an affiliate program, while coming in at a good price point. Other softwares did not have as many features (especially for a multi-tiered structure), but often asked a lot more in start up cost. This provides what we need and at a low monthly cost. When we eventually need to scale up to a higher package offered by Post Affiliate Pro, again, the pricing is better than the competition.

Cons

Would be nice if they have live answering for customer support. They do have live chat. That said, even if you email you will get a response within 24 hours at latest, unless it's a weekend.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied January 2020

Hello Paul, thank you for your feedback on Post Affiliate Pro! We are pleased to see your satisfaction with it. Wish you a lot of success!

Courtney from FAH Industries

Truly a top-of-class product

I've been using PAP for over 10 years and very happy with it.

Pros

The broad array of features is quite impressive and could be a bit overwhelming, in a good way. There are features that we never thought that we needed for our project, but after becoming acquainted with them, we have successfully implemented them.

Cons

Like any other product of this heft, the learning curve could be a bit intimidating. It took a while for me to fully grasp the full functionality. This initial challenge was made much easier with the stellar customer support that always seems to be there when needed.

Reasons for Choosing Post Affiliate Pro

PAP was far more expensive than the other products that I had looked at at the time, but the robust features and the responsiveness of the support team made me a believer and it was an easy decision after that.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied May 2020

Hi Courtney, Thank you very much for such an excellent review. It's absolutely incredible that Post Affiliate Pro continues to be the right choice for you 10 years later! The plethora of features can seem overwhelming at first, but it's great to see that you have been taking full use of them and using them to your advantage. Here's to many more years together - you know where to find us if you ever need any help!

Karrie from The Book Nook Store

The Best Affiliate Software on the market!

I had tried several other programs. I was constantly having to track and hunt down orders that didn’t attach to the correct affiliate. This rarely happens now. Maybe 1-2 times a year.

Pros

It’s easy to use. There’s several filters for reports. Payments to affiliates are a breeze.

Cons

I would like to be able to set goals. For example, if the leader of a large team of affiliates doesn’t reach a sales goal, they won’t get commissions from their teams sales. They have to reach the goal first.

Reasons for Choosing Post Affiliate Pro

A friend recommended it. I tried it and never looked at another again.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied March 2020

Hi Karrie, Thank you very much for your amazing feedback! It's amazing to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you and your company. You could consider setting up performance rewards in your account to reward your affiliates that exceed a certain number of sales. Send us an email at support@postaffiliatepro.com and we can discuss this more!

Agust from Penomet

Great value and service

Complete all in one solution to our affiliate network needs.

Pros

- Easy to use once you get the hang of it - Affordable - Probably industries best tracking

Cons

- Limited features and no option for bi-weekly payments

Response from QualityUnit

Replied February 2020

Hi Agust, Many thanks for your kind review. We aim to make our software as affordable and easy to use as we can. Similarly, we are set on constantly improving and expanding Post Affiliate Pro beyond what it offers right now. In our 15 years of experience, we found that monthly installments tend to be the most efficient way for our customers. Thank you for understanding and stay tuned for more updates coming your way!

Reina from Interactive Education Concepts

Its amazing, if you are trained on it

Overall, I have had a great experience, the only thing is, I have had to learn a lot for myself. It would be convenient to have experts ready to assist

Pros

I think that this software does what we need it to do and that it is not to difficult to maneuver around...once you know what you are doing

Cons

This is not a "any person can figure it out"- I think there should be trained live reps who are experts in the product to be able to help. Today I had a chat with someone who said "it should work" When you are handling affiliates especially their commission, there should be someone to say, yes it WILL work and if it doesn't, I will figure out why.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied December 2019

Hello Reina, thank you for your honest review and feedback on Post Affiliate Pro. Wish you a lot of success!

Stafon from TravelPlanetNetwork.com

PostAffililatePro - Best Affiliate Tracking Software

We are getting setup to launch [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to the world. PAP has been very helpful to make sure the tracking system works. If i have any issues, they are right there to fix.

Pros

There are times I get stuck and trying to figure out where to go and fix things. While there are other affiliate software apps out on the market, the only one I can recommend is PAP (PostAffiliatePro), as no one has better tech support that available 99% of the time.

Cons

There are times I wish i could do a skype call or zoom, which would make it much easier.

Support

Response from QualityUnit

Replied May 2020

Hi Stafon, Thank you very much for such an excellent review! It is simply amazing to hear that you have been satisfied with switching to Post Affiliate Pro and that you have been satisfied with our customer care. Our team takes great pride in what we do and is always ready to sort out any issues that may pop up. Don't forget that you can always shoot us a quick call or start a live chat - we are here for you 24/7!

Vince from Big Sky Botanicals

Great Stuff!

Nice software, fairly priced, customizable, great customer support.

Pros

Post Affiliate Pro was universally the most recommended software. We were looking for a solution to build our own affiliate program with our rules and our style. PAP was able to handle it with a few days of customization.

Cons

The full-featured nature of the product makes it great for a company like ours that wants to customize it to how we want the software to work. It did take many conversations with the support team to get it tweaked, but they did deliver. For someone who might not be as savvy, it could be a really tough journey to setup, but that's also what makes it great - the level of customization available.

Reasons for Choosing Post Affiliate Pro

More reviews available, good ratings.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied November 2019

Thank you very much fot your nice feedback. we are happy that you are satisfied with us :) We still working on our improvement :) Have a nice day.

Adam from LoveCrafts

Low cost but powerful, highly customisable affiliate platform

It allowed us to quickly set up a low cost, highly customisable affiliate platform, without any network override fees.

Pros

The price. Versus other networks, PAP is a steal.

Cons

Not really a fault of PAP, but the only negative is that we can't access an existing pool of affiliates. They could create some sort of network to try and encourage affiliates of one program to join another. Also, there's almost TOO much which can be customised through plugins etc which gives us too much choice.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied February 2020

Hello Adam, we are glad that you love our Post Affiliate Pro. We are pleased that you appreciate PAP over other products in terms of price and other networks. Hope you will be long time on our board! Have a nice day :)

Doug from Viralprint

Rockin software

I used Post Affiliate to launch my Networking business several years ago. Although I am not running that business at the moment, I HIGHLY recommend this software for your business! When I jump back into another business where I need software like this...I do not have to research anywhere else...Post Affiliate is my go to place!

Pros

all the features on tracking and ease to access accounts

Cons

really can't think of any issues that would be considered a con

Response from QualityUnit

Replied May 2020

Hi Doug, Thank you very much for your kind review. It's awesome to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you in the past and that it remains on the top of your list for any future business. Our support is available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have and help you get back on track whenever needed.

Pavel from GP ELITE MARKETING PRODUCTS LLC

Easy for my Affiliates, easy for me

As I said the overall experience has been great. My Affiliates don't reach out to ask many extra questions regarding their payments. This shows me the software does everything it needs so affiliates are happy and keep promoting our products.

Pros

I'd say the best part about post affiliate pro is that it's very easy for the affiliates. Virtually all of the people that are promoting our software don't come from a tech background so it's very important for us that they can manage their way in the software without asking us too many questions. They can see their earnings, payouts and very detailed history about each transaction so we don't have to do any explaining on our part. You can also customize the emails they receive. It's great.

Cons

There's no cons related to my work with the software. I am only managing the affiliates' experience and wasn't the one to set it up.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied January 2020

Hello Pavel, thank you very much for your nice review. We are happy you are satidfied with Post Affiliate Pro and your affiliates too :) We wish you nice day :)

Bill from Bill Bailey LLC

Industry: Photography

A lot of bells and whistles but once learned this is an extremely powerful program.

We haven't used it long enough to make this determination but we have tried other programs and this software seems to be the full package plus some. The single best feature is the DirectLinks option. We feel confident in the success of using this software.

Pros

Tools - tools - and more tools! As we roll out the program we'll be continually learning and implementing many of the additional tools at our disposal. Support has been TOP-NOTCH. From on the fly, 24/7 live chat to email support is assisting to implement the program. One of the biggest features we like which will help to lure in affiliates is the "DirectLinks" option. Visitors will not know they clicked on an affiliate link.

Cons

Branding - we will be paying the extra dollar for each month for branding free option. And while we can accept branded videos tutorials for the merchant we cannot for the affiliate. It would be great if they provided white label tutorials for the affiliates and have this included in the brand free option. Some of the underlying code is a bit tricky to find and tweak (i.e. editing generic signup page banners), - more tutorials on this would be helpful. This is the only reason I gave the program 4 stars for ease of use is that there are so many tools and underlying coding to tweak to make it our own the learning curve is a bit steep.

Cesar from Addoor.net

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

the best support I've ever met, thanks to the team and the support software they use.

It helped us to confront our numbers in front of the numbers of the advertisers, that sometimes tracks the results of their campaigns in a different way than adservers. This is why we needed an additional technology in order to optimize and show the value of the native textlinks ads and contents we provide.

Pros

The support, how easy it is, how robust it its, it is also very customizable. The tracking features are also superb, allowing you to know many details about the users who click or purchase products.

Cons

It used to lack server to server features the last time I checked (but that was a couple of years ago); I use it nowadays as a tracking because it's expensive as an adserver.

Bob from theluxegroups

The support is what separate these guys from the rest

The benefits of the software are to manage your large number of affiliates.

Pros

This software features a very robust offering of affiliate tracking for most campaigns. The best part of the software is the support team that is there to help you optimize your portal and helps you make sense of it all so that you can get your project going in the right direction.

Cons

The software is designed for high level professionals not beginners and low level administrators. You will need to do your research and due diligence on all different types of affiliate marketing to understand and make the best use of the software.

Florent from AffLight

Excellent logiciel de gestion pour créer sa plateforme d'affiliation

Pros

Facilité d'utilisation, de lancement de nouvelles campagnes. Simple à comprendre pour les éditeurs.

Cons

Lancer des campagnes en pixel image et d'autres en postback (S2S). Le S2S ne semble pas bien fonctionner et est compliqué à mettre en place.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied March 2020

Hello Florent, Thank you very much for your honest feedback. We are glad to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you when it comes to creating and managing an affiliate platform. That said, there is always room for improvement and our team works hard every day to make the software even better and more approachable. Don't hesitate to contact our customer care at support@postaffiliatepro.com should you need any assistance!

Stephen from Access Consciousness

Having PAP has enabled us to engage and energise our affiliates in a totally new way.

We have more possibilities with our affiliate program and can create more than ever before.

Pros

Everything we knew was possible with an affiliate application is provided, and more. It works, the merchant account is well laid out (makes sense) and features can be found. PAP is highly featured, which provides us with more tools to create with. Our affiliates are excited with what they have to play with. PAP is setup ready to work, pretty much out of the box, and then we get to customize it to suit us even better. It's very important with cloud-based apps to have skilled and responsive support. PAP is excellent and we have been so impressed that we also signed up for Live Agent for our own customer care.

Cons

The Banners & Links area could be designed differently to create greater ease with finding the links. A direct integration with our PayPal account will assist with commission payouts.

Alan from Armor Concepts LLC

Great Software, Once you Figure it out

Pros

PAP has so many features that is can do anything that you need for it to do. We use it to track our in-house affiliate program as well as all of our PPC marketing. We looked at Has Offers and have used OSI. It does most of what Has Traffic can do, for a much lower cost and does far more than OSI or Idev. We have had some issues in the past and their support has always helped us figure out what was happening.

Cons

It takes a while to figure out and is not the easiest to use. If you don't have some technical knowledge, there are probably better options for you.

Kelli from Nail Wrap Club, Inc.

Flexable, Detailed, Professional

Tracking of affiliates, automatic performance rewards, marketing in one place, a way to email all my affiliate or a group of affiliates in the same place. tracking of sales and commissions, as well as click on ads. There are a lot of features with the program, I am looking forward to learning about the in's and out's of this program

Pros

I am very happy with the many options this software provides for my company and different options I can set for my affiliates. I love that we can do marketing from this software and emails. Customer Service and tech support is excellent. Very happy with purchasing this program.

Cons

Does not integrate with my store very well. It would be nice to give my affiliate their discount when they make a purchase as well as commissions on referred sales. Also to have an item in my store that triggers the creation of an affiliate account.

Features, usability, CUSTOMER SERVICE, cost