Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Super easy to use and setup, helps explain a lot to the merchants as well."
  • icon"I like the ease of the platform for the end affiliate."
  • icon"It seems very intuitive and easy to set up (with their great service)."
  • icon"Many of our affiliates are unhappy because it tracks some of their sales but not all of them. When they have an issue, they have no way of reaching someone for a quick answer."
  • icon"Integration for something’s such as affiliates confused with logins and email responses."
  • icon"Some of the terms used in the software is confusing. For us customer is is the affiliate."

Have you used Post Affiliate Pro and would like to share your experience with others?

All Post Affiliate Pro Reviews

Faliscia Charice

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Time used: Free Trial

Great software

Fedja

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

The most flexible affiliate platform for the price

Pros

PostAffiliatePro makes it very easy to onboard new affiliates and distribute tracked links, particularly in our case where various complex deep links need to be supplemented by an affiliate parameter. The ability to simply track all inbound links from a partner domain adds another level of flexibility for partners. Additionally, we appreciate the ability to define complex attribution models of affiliate credit and duration of customer affiliation. While we've not used this extensively in the past, it's a major future-proofing feature for our affiliate programs, allowing the platform to adapt to any number of business model changes. The UI is simple enough and it offers tons of analytical data.

Cons

The admin interface seems a bit dated, and the result of linear feature expansion. It could use a rework to make daily admin operations easier, especially on the reporting side.

Reasons for choosing Post Affiliate Pro

Price/performance evaluation indicated that Post Affiliate Pro offers the feature set of vastly more expensive tools at a price we could more easily afford, especially in a phase of early testing where the ROI was questionable and we were very conservative with the investment we were willing to put in.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Fedja, thank you for your honest review and feedback on Post Affiliate Pro. Wish you a lot of success! Have a nice day.

Justin

Reasonably priced, accurate tracking

Pros

Tracking is much more accurate than other platforms. The pricing is good; it blows my mind that competitors try to charge hundreds or thousands of dollars for similar services. Installation on our multi-subdomain site was quick and easy. Plenty of customization options if you're willing to spend the time.

Cons

UX is clunky and outdated, but it works. Customization of most things is possible but time-consuming. The plugin architecture doesn't make sense to me - as opposed to most sites where you just enable a feature you need to actually "install" them first with this. Tracking high volume events like clicks or free signups crowds their filter views and the data isn't displayed well (but you can export it easily).

Reasons for switching to Post Affiliate Pro

We run our own internal tracking to ensure these platforms are accurate. Tapfiliate was dropping transactions frequently but Post Affiliate Pro has caught every single one, even in the ad-block scenarios we tested.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Justin, Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with the functionalities and performance of Post Affiliate Pro. Our team works hard every day to push our software forward and to pack it full with new integrations, features and to perfect what's already there. Stay tuned for more awesome updates coming your way!

Replied October 2020

Patrick

It's Just Ok

What I was told would happen is not what is happening and I am beyond angry and frustrated. We had several meetings with you all and our team about our initials concerns and now that we are on board, it is not what we discussed.

Pros

It allows the admin to see activity. It's easy for an affiliate to sign up.

Cons

1. Many of our affiliates are unhappy because it tracks some of their sales but not all of them. 2. when they have an issue, they have no way of reaching someone for a quick answer. Therefore, we have to stop our busy day, get the concern from the affiliate, then try and communicate it properly to you all, then get your answer and try and communicate it to the unhappy affiliate and then if that answer is not sufficient, we start the whole middleman process all over again and end the end everyone get's frustrated. When a simple solution would be to allow the affiliate a place to reach you directly so that time is not wasting through a middle man (admin) and the issue can be explained and resolved quickly and correctly thereby improving quality for the affilate and less back and forth emails and chat for your resolution team.

Reasons for choosing Post Affiliate Pro

Because of what we were told you would do for our affiliates if they had a concern. We were told that they would have a way of reaching you directly for quick answers as to prevent slow down for us. Now we are being told that they cannot contact you and we must adopt the middle man task.

Allison

September 2022

Really easy for affiliates

It's easy to use, I make money, and I'm a fan!

Pros

My company utilizes a lot of links on the website to drive additional revenue, and post affiliate pro has always been a platform I like working with! It's easy to understand and create unique links to any webpage I want, and the tracking is great.

Cons

Sometimes if the company I'm working with hasn't set it up properly, things can mess up. But that's user error on the partner company's side.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Allison, Thank you for your kind feedback. We are glad to hear that you have been satisfied with Post Affiliate Pro and that it has made promoting and tracking an easier job for you. Keep up the awesome work!

Replied September 2022

Marius

Great software for a beginners

We are starting our own affiliate program and also in the feature we are looking forward to running a network, so PAP has everything we need at the moment and also, we will have ability to upgrade when we will be ready. Support is also very useful and done in a very great way

Pros

It has all the features we need to start, great support, very clear installation guides.

Cons

So far everything seems good as we only running the trial version, but moving to paid. Maybe additional paid feature as branding free shouldn't be paid monthly

Reasons for choosing Post Affiliate Pro

Because of pricing, support, understanding our needs and value they provide. All other software is really great, but for starting our own program it was a bit too expensive/or final price wasn't clear

Response from QualityUnit

Hello, thank you very much for your nice feedback :) We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

Replied November 2019

Hayden

Great Start and solid customer service

A pretty steep learning curve with it but has a lot of features so understandable

Pros

Customer service, functionality & customisation

Cons

Taking a while to get used to as it's very in depth and has a lot of features.

Reasons for choosing Post Affiliate Pro

Industry Leader & best option for building out a full suit affiliate program with room to grow and expand it later. Plenty of help with the set-up too!

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Hayden, Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We are so pleased to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you and that it makes affiliate marketing a little easier. Because of the plethora of features and integrations, our software can initially seem a little complex but we hope our team has been able to make the initial integration a breeze. You know where to find us if you need any help!

Replied April 2020

Francesca

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great customer service and many features

Setting up our own affiliate program.

Pros

The number of features available and the free 2 week trial

Cons

The interface is a bit intimidating. Also, the instructions and guides are always available on a separate page instead of on the page you are trying to set up.

Reasons for choosing Post Affiliate Pro

It had a referral program for our affiliates.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Francesca, tthank you very much for your nice review. We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

Melanie

Great product! Great Value!

I have no problems. Any questions I had to install my software was met with wonderful customer service! Their staff is helpful, patient and very polite.

Pros

Post Affiliate Pro delivers exactly what I need to run my business. The software is easy to use, has great features, is affordable and their customer service goes above and beyond to answer my questions.

Cons

There are no cons, this software is amazing!

Reasons for switching to Post Affiliate Pro

Post Affiliate is more affordable and less confusing.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Melanie, thank you for your feedback on Post Affiliate Pro! We are pleased to see your satisfaction with it. Wish you a lot of success!

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Great software, great team.

Awesome!

Pros

The software was great! Helped my business promote to and sign up affiliates. The front page sign up and login GUI looks great and is completely customizable to your website and company brands. The Post Affiliate Pro team was the best part. They helped completely implement their software into our WordPress website and booking software for tracking. They did all of the figuring out, testing, and setup to get the tracking working properly on commission per sales, and commission per clicks. The software is easy to use, but if you are more advanced - the possibilities are endless. It allows beginner affiliates an easy way to track, and expert affiliates tons of freedom to review their analytics and create links themselves as their blogs grow.

Cons

If I didn't have the Post Affiliate Pro team to help me with my questions or setup, it would be a little tough to get started on my own. But the team was there every step of the way to help!

Reasons for switching to Post Affiliate Pro

Better tracking and better support

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Mark, thank you for your feedback on Post Affiliate Pro! We are pleased to see your satisfaction with it. Wish you a lot of success!

Brian

A sophisticated piece of software for an affordable price.

Pros

Four years ago, when I started looking for software that would allow me to setup and manage an affiliate program for my company I was surprised to learn that most providers charged a percentage of each sale in addition to the monthly fee for using their service. As a small business, I wasn't interested in giving up a piece of my business to a software provider so I continued my search until I discovered Post Affiliate Pro. At first I was pleased to find a flat monthly fee so I signed up for the free trial. My experience setting up the software was positive overall, but it was their customer support that really turned me into a fan. The quality of the product combined with the affordable pricing and exceptional service is the reason I have been a loyal customer for nearly 5 years.

Cons

I think the documentation could be improved. Videos would be a nice touch and there was some pretty serious confusion over a very important technical aspect (DirectLink URLs) that resulted in me paying out unearned commissions. I think this could have been avoided with better documentation.

Peter

Used 4+ years. Very satisfied!

The overall experience is great. It's a reliable company, things just work. And they've always answered my questions connecting me with senior people from the company to help us out. Very few software companies we've used for so many years without canceling.

Pros

When I first had to integrate this software back in January 2015 I was doing a lot of things in our company by myself. The tech team at Post affiliate pro helped me set everything up correctly. I remember I spoke with senior people from the company at no cost. And I haven't had any issues ever since. Few times we had questions over the years and they always respond quickly. Very reliable company.

Cons

At the very beginning of choosing the software, they had the option to either pay monthly or set it up for a one-time payment on your servers. If I knew we would use it for so many years.. I would have chosen the latter. But it's okay. It's still worth it.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Peter, thank you for your dedication and for being with us for 4 years already! :) Cheers to another 4 years (at least). :)

Replied December 2019

Achref

Post Affiliate Pro review

Pros

The most important thing i guess is that post affiliate permit to users to do multiple and amazing things with its features. I like to the quality of modules for the tracking purposes.

Cons

It takes so much time to refresh an interface and i think that is very important to publish a public API and work on push notifications over customized mobile apps.

Response from QualityUnit

Thank you very much for your honest feedback, Achref! :) We are excited and grateful to have you with us! Refreshing the interface should definitely not take a lot of time. Could you please send us an email to support@postaffiliatepro.com? Our technical team will have a look at it straight away once they know which account to check. I am happy to let you know that push notifications for the mobile app are available. You can start a chat on our website, our team is there for you 24/7 and I am sure they will be happy to help you with the push notifications and also the API documentation :)

Replied March 2020

Reliable and powerful affiliate software

We have generate more affiliate network online and revenue. It's a good software to build your affiliate team to expand your marketing network whether online or offline.

Pros

Campaign is easy to setup, functionality to export commission and setting up of affiliate is easy. Overall it's a very powerful software to grow your business revenue. Front-end affiliate template is beautiful. Integration to others platform is easy to track affiliate commission. Simple and easy to generate tracking ID for affiliate to share and earns commission. Details commission and affiliate listing for administrator management. Recommended!

Cons

Payout to affiliate cannot be split to different amount. Adding affiliate to commission group is not convenience. It's a bit hard for me to criticize PAP as overall I really didn't have any others cons about PAP.

Christopher

Industry: Supermarkets

For a beginner in technology, I am impressed with the customer service help with my issues.

Able to get many backlinks by offering this software. Have unlimited banners, text and creative links that can be shared with anyone, anywhere.

Pros

I like the fact that you can literally see what all your affiliates are doing in real time. The reports generated simplify life dramatically. Having the capability to employ an army of affiliates to bring business to our site is awesome!

Cons

I can't really say there is anything I don't like about the software. The main thing I don't like is my lack of just understanding basic computer technology. The good thing is that the customer service people are absolutely amazing! I have changed sites before and needed to change over certain technical blah, blah, blah and instead of charging me, they spent all day helping transfer all my things over! Truly Awesome Team!!!

Catherine

Industry: Executive Office

October 2022

Good product but has faults

Overall the service and product are good but did not serve our needs as we would've liked.

Pros

The product itself is easy to use and implement if you are using fairly generic or specially customized sites

Cons

This product did not sync well with a platform we use and when the code was applied to check out pages, because it was a unique code per page, we could not apply coupons. It would've created more work than we required.

Reasons for choosing Post Affiliate Pro

It was our first choice but we ultimately moved to a custom option.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Catherine, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you found the platform to be overall easy to use, even though it did not meet your exact needs and requirements. You know where to find us if you e