All Learning Stream Reviews

Mason

An Admission Team's Greatest Tool

Learning Stream has allowed us to be the leader in our market, allowing us to do business even outside of our normal business hours. Learning Stream also helps us keep our administrative costs low through the ability for us to automate messaging for our students, keeping our need for more administrative staff to a minimum and allowing us to pass along that savings to our students.

Pros

Learning Stream allows us to be flexible and scale properly as our business grows. Many platforms like this are built to do one particular type of enrollment management but Learning Stream allows admins and users to flex the way the system works which allows our business to grow incrementally and test new ideas in a scalable manner. The support team is also amazing and can help you find new solutions whether via new specialized developments or currently available add-ons to the platform.

Cons

There are lots of add-on options for this software but it can be difficult to find out what exists without asking specific questions of your support team.

Gina

Learning Stream is a great product!

Overall, so far has been a very positive experience.

Pros

We really like how Learning Stream has transformed our signups for conferences and workshops. The system is pretty intuitive and easy to use. We love the reports that Learning Stream has built in. It embedded into our website seamlessly and works very well with authorize.net. We have been really happy with this product and look forward to the ongoing improvements and upgrades. Also, I personally reach out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and get superb customer service every time. She's very professional, knows the product very well, and is always willing to help and make suggestions. She is great to work with. Learning Stream provided very good training at the onset and that was a big plus! Thank you!

Cons

I really do not have that many cons...it's a great product. The only thing I can think of is sometimes I feel like the editors are a little "old school" as far as the layout of the event page, emails/correspondence and adding graphics.

Reasons for choosing Learning Stream

It had the best options for the price and the capabilities that we needed.

Reasons for switching to Learning Stream

The Drupal developer of our site was no longer working with us and we did not understand Drupal well enough to continue. We changed our website to Blackboard and needed a new system for the Prof. Development/workshops that we offer. This seemed to be the best solution.

Rachel

Helpful Customer representative!

ABC has been a wonderful option for our CE program. Customer representative has been incredibly helpful if I ever have any questions. There are many areas for improvement within the software.

Pros

The software is reasonably affordable.

Cons

The financial aspect of the software needs to be reevaluated along with the overall flow of setting up events. There are too many areas to visit to accomplish one task

Response from ABC Signup

We appreciate the input. We're always looking at ways to make the software easier to use, no matter the uniqueness of the situation.

Replied February 2017

Laura

Smooth yet robust registration

With Learning Stream, our online learners can register for multiple courses in a single transaction, in advance, with no support. Our small staff can easily monitor registration activity, automate messaging and certificate creation and distribution, and report on financials and enrollments. Learning Stream helps us better support our learners by making registration smooth and robust. And Learning Stream's willingness to integrate with other systems extends the efficiencies to our CRM (Salesforce) and LMS (Canvas). The support team trained us well and continues to provide timely assistance when we think of new needs.

Pros

Learning Stream helps us meet the registration needs for our online learners while providing robust administrative reporting. It's as easy for us to see who's in our classes, how they found out about us, and how much they paid as it is for them to sign up for multiple courses in one transaction, use a discount code, and receive a message that prepares them to go to class. Implementation was a smooth path, thanks to their terrific support team.

Cons

We haven't yet found quite the right solution for some of the more complex discounted registration needs that could arise. Learning Stream offers many options for discounting, and it takes awhile to test them and determine the best combination for the use case. The support team, though, provides clear instructions and best practices based on their experience with many clients.

Mary Beth

Excellent Software for Faculty and Staff Training Management

Pros

The user interface is one of the best! It provides a variety of ways to search events in customizable catalogs that are exclusive to our employee training requirements. Users may search events from a list or calendar view. Once an event is selected, the event details page provides a comprehensive overview about the date, time, location and instructor notes. From the user access module, users can see their event training history, past registrations, Learning Plan, and Notifications history. From the Admin perspective, the automatic notifications are a real time-saver. No longer does someone have to manage daily events sending Zoom links, or other event details. Once notifications are set up from a template, they can be easily utilized in events. In addition, if a user needs a reminder, one click can resend that information. Another valuable benefit is Learning Stream’s integration with Canvas LMS, which provides registrants immediate access to Canvas courses. We are extremely pleased with the move to Learning Stream as it provides a complete package to track employee training.

Cons

It does take some time to understand the system side of Learning Stream, but with excellent customer service and support, we were able to set-up and launch successfully in a few weeks. We are now in the process of customizing reports to fulfill data analysis.

Elizabeth

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Learning Stream is great!

We needed a registration software the could track all of our participants and give us a more robust reporting system. Learning Stream as been a step in the right direction that also allows us to have a little more user friendly UI.

Pros

This software and the Learning Stream team are wonderful! While all new software takes some time to learn Susie was immensely helpful during our transition phase. The software was adaptable for our use and we were able to set up and use quickly!

Cons

A challenging piece of the software was the amount of clicking required to complete tasks. Sometimes the steps were not intuitive and we referred to Susie's help menu quite regularly.

Reasons for choosing Learning Stream

We chose Learning Stream because of the software possibilities and the customer service received from our rep.

Reasons for switching to Learning Stream

ORC did not have good customer service and were not functional for our needs.

Lynne

The software is great and Customer Support Amazing!

My overall experience has been great- especially the customer service! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is AMAZING! The moments when I get stuck or may have designed an event wrong- she has been one phone call or one email away. She is eager to help and REALLY patient. I'm not tech savvy or a guru at all, so having [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the other team members to help me really means so much to me! Everyone at Learning Stream has been amazing!

Pros

I love how user-friendly it is. I love how each event dashboard provides you with "alerts" so you are confident that you created the registration for your event correctly. I enjoy sharing reports with internal and external stakeholders about registration numbers and event trends.

Cons

I really like the software. I can't wait until badge scanners are available -this will help with my large events.

Gerald

Great software!

I truly enjoy working with the Learning Stream support team. They have been able to answer and address any questions I have and are a pleasure to work with!

Pros

The software designers have anticipated the needs of the users and have created an exceptionally well made program designed especially for us! The software is extremely user friendly and there are an incredible amount of features that can be used.

Cons

The only downside is that there are an abundance of of features to use which might be a deterrent to some but overall, I really enjoy using this software.

Scott

Time used: Free Trial

September 2015

ABC Sign Up - Our Partner In Success

Daytona State College was already committed to purchasing ABC Sign Up when I was hired as the Training Coordinator. I must admit that I was a little skeptical that a tool with such a reasonable price point was going to be comprehensive enough to handle the diversity of application we needed. I started to leverage the tool's capabilities as I established myself in my new position and quickly learned that this was going to be a tremendous asset to me as a training professional and to the college community as a whole. As the complexity of how I used it evolved, I never ceased to be amazed that ABC Sign Up could handle just about everything I threw at it. It was almost as if we had a customized tool without the associated cost and effort! The interface of ABC Sign Up is very intuitive and easy to learn. As an Administrator, setting up the registration process, the creation and scheduling of learning events and evaluating learning effectiveness is at my fingertips. Many processes that were previously so time consuming are now automated. Without question, it has elevated our impact and effectiveness and is an indespensible part of demonstrating our value-add to the college. I would be remiss if I didn't recognize the exemplary customer service I receive from Leslie Stum. She considers herself to be my partner in success and has continually demonstrated the utmost professionalism. I would not hesitate to recommend ABC Sign Up to any organization, regardless of size or business focus. It has exceeded my expectations in terms of both functionality and customer support.

Response from ABC Signup

Thank you for the comments and the support. Here at ABC Signup we strive to provide software solutions from simple to complex, backed by the best customer service and support team.

Replied September 2015

Complicated and complex system that gets the job done but doesn't win any style points.

Wanted a registration tool that could handle breakout session registration and would allow us to approve/decline individual user registrations. Happy with the way this aspect of the tool works.

Pros

Customer support. The tool is difficult to get the hang off. Their customer support has been great. Always fast to respond and do a wonderful job of answering your questions.

Cons

Interface is clunky. Not as intuitive as other web based tools on the market. End user experience needs a facelift. Not very user friendly.

Judi

It grows with you!

We started out small, using Learning Stream as a convenience for customers wanting to register on line (before the internet was an everyday necessity. As we have needed to grow and add classes, change focus, restructure offerings, and provide superior customer service - what Learning Stream has made available has grown with us. Newer features keep coming that even add to what options we have. But most important we have been impressed with their outstanding customer support - real people getting back to you quickly, with real solutions.

Pros

ease of use, and superior customer support

Cons

Sometimes hard to figure out how to make certain features work in our environment.

Holly

Registration Software with a Wide Range of Capabilities!

I've been using Learning Stream for a year and a half, and love what it offers. This software can do things for us that I am learning more and more about over time. Your support team responds to my questions promptly with helpful recorded instructions that I really appreciate. I save them all and have a running "training manual" now that has been very helpful.

Pros

The registration features, the notification features, the ability to upload event materials, issue certificates...all great features!

Cons

It's a sophisticated program with a large range of capacities that until learned are difficult to navigate.

Reasons for choosing Learning Stream

I did not choose it. Our organization did.

Tiffanie

I have been very pleased with this software and the wonderful support of the staff!

Being able to go to online registration for our classes has been a huge satisfier.

Pros

It is very easy to use. Susie Isham is always very quick to respond and always super helpful even when I have asked her the same thing before. Our department is very pleased with the software

Cons

Not really cons, but there are some features that I would like to see added or enhanced in the future to meet our needs.

Vinny

July 2016

The Harvey School

ABC Sign Up is user-friendly and it met our camp registration needs. But even better than the software is the staff. They are helpful, accommodating, friendly, knowledgable - I can certainly go on - Working with them has been a pleasure - They always help and when we call, they are always attentive

Pros

The reporting options and the flexibility in creating events -

Cons

We addressed some of the limitations of the software with the staff and they are working to help us expand its use - We really appreciate Ron and Leslie

Jason

Best Solution for Public Libraries

Fantastic. Great product and support staff. Always responsive and available to work with me.

Pros

After months of searching for a robust registration solution for a public library, we were thrilled to find Learning Stream. It not only met all of our needs, but it exceed our expectations in every way. Learning Stream provided an answer or feature to every registration issue and scenario my staff could dream up. There are many registration software solutions for public libraries, but none were as flexible and comprehensive.

Cons

Even though this software was not designed with a public library in mind, the remote authentication and rich API access made all the difference.

Donald