• Pros

• "It is very easy to use. Susie Isham is always very quick to respond and always super helpful even when I have asked her the same thing before. Our department is very pleased with the software "

• "This program was the first one of it's kind that I had used when I started my role with GLS. It was easy to learn and understand."

• "The software is user very user friendly. We've been using the software for 12+ years and they continue to make improvements regularly that just makes the software better."

• Cons

• "The only downside is that there are an abundance of of features to use which might be a deterrent to some but overall, I really enjoy using this software. "

• "There are lots of add-on options for this software but it can be difficult to find out what exists without asking specific questions of your support team."

• "Only one sign on per organization! This makes it difficult if you have two programs going at one time and want to sign in participants. You knock each user off. "

Browse Learning Stream Reviews

Rebecca from Community Coordinated Child Care, Inc. (4-C)

Learning Stream has been a great fit for our agency; exceptional customer service!

As a non profit agency this software provides a low cost solution to online purchasing of our low cost training.

Pros

Learning Stream's flexibility is by far one of its biggest pros. We have been thrilled with the mobile responsiveness as many of our clients don't have any other access.

Cons

Due to the amount of flexibility within the program it can be a little difficult to learn initially but their customer service by far makes up for it!

Jim from ESP Productions, Inc.

Good Online Registrar (Could Great With a Little Work!)

Learning Stream provides a cost-effective online interface for online registration acquisition and data management. A first-time online registration service customer might face a significant learning curve to make the software fully operational. The e-mail help & support team is very effective, though I dislike having to contact them for often simple tasks that should be self-resolvable with a decent online support module. With a re-build to the back-end client interface, this would be a top-notch online registrar service.

Pros

The form-builder is fairly straight-forward an easy to work with. Manipulation of form-builder hues and such to generally match the appearance of your existing website is easy. Interfacing billing with our Merchant Account provider was not an issue. In the end, the software accomplishes the intended goal of successful event registration and billing, though we do feel “lost” when using it a lot more often than I desire. The overall cost of use is the most attractive feature of this software.

Cons

The back-end of the software is extremely "clunky" and difficult to work with in most all respects. The client messaging module is outdated and unable to even provide a true proof of your message appearance before being sent. Many features are unintentionally “hidden” and difficult to find. The overall GUI needs serious reconstruction. Data reporting for each form item/question is available, though no filtering of data is offered, you must take data outside of the software (Excel, etc.) for filtering. One of the most significant issues is the lack of a quality (self-initiated) help & support module. The existing help feature is poorly designed and rarely actually provides a customer solution. After an initial telephone consultation for software set-up, all help & support is by e-mail messaging. Problem issues are typically solved in a relatively short order, but there is not a live support desk to turn to. A good online help & support module would be, well, very helpful!

Allison from Great Lakes Seminars

Learning Stream

We moved away from learning stream to use another program because it wasn't solving any problems for us.

Pros

Cons

There was not enough automated features and a lot of things had to be done/followed up on manually.

Connor from Allied Health Career Training, LLC

The backbone of how we do business.

Fantastic, the customer service is really good.

Pros

Its value. Without this software, we simply couldn't do business. It easy to use and easy to customize.

Cons

It's hard to understand all of its capabilities. It can cost money to have changes or improvements made to fit your business's needs.

Mason from Allied Health Career Training, LLC

An Admission Team's Greatest Tool

Learning Stream has allowed us to be the leader in our market, allowing us to do business even outside of our normal business hours. Learning Stream also helps us keep our administrative costs low through the ability for us to automate messaging for our students, keeping our need for more administrative staff to a minimum and allowing us to pass along that savings to our students.

Pros

Learning Stream allows us to be flexible and scale properly as our business grows. Many platforms like this are built to do one particular type of enrollment management but Learning Stream allows admins and users to flex the way the system works which allows our business to grow incrementally and test new ideas in a scalable manner. The support team is also amazing and can help you find new solutions whether via new specialized developments or currently available add-ons to the platform.

Gina from North Cook ISC

Learning Stream is a great product!

Overall, so far has been a very positive experience.

Pros

We really like how Learning Stream has transformed our signups for conferences and workshops. The system is pretty intuitive and easy to use. We love the reports that Learning Stream has built in. It embedded into our website seamlessly and works very well with authorize.net. We have been really happy with this product and look forward to the ongoing improvements and upgrades. Also, I personally reach out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and get superb customer service every time. She's very professional, knows the product very well, and is always willing to help and make suggestions. She is great to work with. Learning Stream provided very good training at the onset and that was a big plus! Thank you!

Cons

I really do not have that many cons...it's a great product. The only thing I can think of is sometimes I feel like the editors are a little "old school" as far as the layout of the event page, emails/correspondence and adding graphics.

Reasons for Choosing Learning Stream

It had the best options for the price and the capabilities that we needed.

Cheryl from Franklin Public School-Lifelong Learning Institute

Functional Registration System with Excellent Support Staff

With Learning Stream we are now at 100% online registrations. Their support team is one of the best I have worked with. Extremely professional and always helpful.

Pros

The events are easy to build with many options for registration forms. The gateway interface ties in nicely for payments/returns using both credit cards and electronic checks. It does a great job for the price.

Cons

Although the registration system gets the job done it can be a bit clunky for the registrant. Family registration needs to go through a certain sequence of pages in order to allow the registrant to check out in one cart. Regarding reporting, you are limited to pulling data within the site. Instead, you need to push the data to a spreadsheet to filter/sort the information. Financial recording of adjustments also makes for messy records and reporting.

Elizabeth from KLOVE Crisis Response Care

Learning Stream is great!

We needed a registration software the could track all of our participants and give us a more robust reporting system. Learning Stream as been a step in the right direction that also allows us to have a little more user friendly UI.

Pros

This software and the Learning Stream team are wonderful! While all new software takes some time to learn Susie was immensely helpful during our transition phase. The software was adaptable for our use and we were able to set up and use quickly!

Cons

A challenging piece of the software was the amount of clicking required to complete tasks. Sometimes the steps were not intuitive and we referred to Susie's help menu quite regularly.

Reasons for Choosing Learning Stream

We chose Learning Stream because of the software possibilities and the customer service received from our rep.

Gerald from Columbia University

Great software!

I truly enjoy working with the Learning Stream support team. They have been able to answer and address any questions I have and are a pleasure to work with!

Pros

The software designers have anticipated the needs of the users and have created an exceptionally well made program designed especially for us! The software is extremely user friendly and there are an incredible amount of features that can be used.

Clayton from North Carolina Central University

So far, so good.

Pros

It's price was competitive for the services being offered.

Cons

We haven't fully implemented it to be compatiable with our student management suite. That is a work in progress. However, that isn't the fault of the software or its parent company.

Brad from factor 110

Easy to use software that meets my needs

Pros

The software is easy and natural to use and, for the most part, the features meet my current needs. I have experienced very little issues with bugs or down-time. Cloud-based, so I can use it wherever I am. The cost fits more in-line with my budget (no per registrant fees) than other software I have looked at. Doesn't have a million features (that I, at least, don't need) that can just confuse things. Support is timely and helpful.

Cons

I wish there were more options to customize how the registration page looks visually (looks just a bit "amateurish" compared to cvent and others); more options to customize statements (specifically statement when using [StatementMain]; a more streamlined/efficient way to do group registrations (in my experience, users find the current way confusing and too much work). Would also like the option to customize the credit card receipt that is sent to customers and have the ability to turn that off (i.e. just have the statement that shows the payment). Would like the ability to share a link with registration information with others. Less important, but worth mentioning, is the File Library, which I feel needs a major overhaul as far as how files are managed.

Laura from University of Pennsylvania

Smooth yet robust registration

With Learning Stream, our online learners can register for multiple courses in a single transaction, in advance, with no support. Our small staff can easily monitor registration activity, automate messaging and certificate creation and distribution, and report on financials and enrollments. Learning Stream helps us better support our learners by making registration smooth and robust. And Learning Stream's willingness to integrate with other systems extends the efficiencies to our CRM (Salesforce) and LMS (Canvas). The support team trained us well and continues to provide timely assistance when we think of new needs.

Pros

Learning Stream helps us meet the registration needs for our online learners while providing robust administrative reporting. It's as easy for us to see who's in our classes, how they found out about us, and how much they paid as it is for them to sign up for multiple courses in one transaction, use a discount code, and receive a message that prepares them to go to class. Implementation was a smooth path, thanks to their terrific support team.

Cons

We haven't yet found quite the right solution for some of the more complex discounted registration needs that could arise. Learning Stream offers many options for discounting, and it takes awhile to test them and determine the best combination for the use case. The support team, though, provides clear instructions and best practices based on their experience with many clients.

Judi from Clarkson College Professional Development

It grows with you!

We started out small, using Learning Stream as a convenience for customers wanting to register on line (before the internet was an everyday necessity. As we have needed to grow and add classes, change focus, restructure offerings, and provide superior customer service - what Learning Stream has made available has grown with us. Newer features keep coming that even add to what options we have. But most important we have been impressed with their outstanding customer support - real people getting back to you quickly, with real solutions.

Pros

ease of use, and superior customer support

Cons

Sometimes hard to figure out how to make certain features work in our environment.

Lynne from UTHSC College of Dentistry

The software is great and Customer Support Amazing!

My overall experience has been great- especially the customer service! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is AMAZING! The moments when I get stuck or may have designed an event wrong- she has been one phone call or one email away. She is eager to help and REALLY patient. I'm not tech savvy or a guru at all, so having [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the other team members to help me really means so much to me! Everyone at Learning Stream has been amazing!

Pros

I love how user-friendly it is. I love how each event dashboard provides you with "alerts" so you are confident that you created the registration for your event correctly. I enjoy sharing reports with internal and external stakeholders about registration numbers and event trends.

Cons

I really like the software. I can't wait until badge scanners are available -this will help with my large events.

Karen from SWCDC

Great experience!

Wonderful experience working with their entire team!

Pros

Our agency has used Learning Stream for many years and the customer service is wonderful. They are incredibly helpful with any type of situation and helping you. The system is customizable to meet your needs and offers evaluations, group specials, discounts, a multitude of different reports to run from financials to database report for each user.

Cons

There wasn't much not to like, there were feature I would have like to have added for ease of use by the registrants, but it might have just been confusing for them.

Kimberly from Intermediate 287

ABCSignUP 287 Conference Center

I highly recommend the software as it has increased our productivity an effectiveness. I wish our scheduling software was a robust~ Thank you, Kim Green

Pros

ABCSignUP is very robust in its broad application of uses. Our school district continues to use the system in a variety of ways beyond registration management for better efficiency and effectiveness for data tracking, credit card transactions and evaluations. We have found the customer service to be exceptional; Ron Smith has been responsive, and creative in our problem solving questions.

Cons

I appreciate the help page, Ron's assistance, but I suspect there are a number of ways we could be utilizing ABCSIgnUP in more ways. It's a matter of not knowing what you don't know. I was introduced to ABC after the implementation period, so in the beginning I wished there was a class we could take to learn all the features of ABC. Now, I've become more self-taught, and Ron helps me think through the challenges that I can't figure out.

Response from ABC Signup

Replied March 2015

Thank you for the feedback, the kind ratings, and most of all, your business. We do offer one of the most complete registration management systems on the market. Without question, it offers more functionality than any one customer will ever use, but functionality that as a whole meets all of our customers¿ needs. We¿re stepping up our efforts to help users learn everything they can about its capabilities by supplementing our initial training sessions and monthly new user seminars with tips in our newsletter and blogs and a series of video tutorials. We will continue to try to do better to help all of our customers get the most out of our software.

September 2015

Scott from Daytona State College

September 2015

ABC Sign Up - Our Partner In Success

Daytona State College was already committed to purchasing ABC Sign Up when I was hired as the Training Coordinator. I must admit that I was a little skeptical that a tool with such a reasonable price point was going to be comprehensive enough to handle the diversity of application we needed. I started to leverage the tool's capabilities as I established myself in my new position and quickly learned that this was going to be a tremendous asset to me as a training professional and to the college community as a whole. As the complexity of how I used it evolved, I never ceased to be amazed that ABC Sign Up could handle just about everything I threw at it. It was almost as if we had a customized tool without the associated cost and effort! The interface of ABC Sign Up is very intuitive and easy to learn. As an Administrator, setting up the registration process, the creation and scheduling of learning events and evaluating learning effectiveness is at my fingertips. Many processes that were previously so time consuming are now automated. Without question, it has elevated our impact and effectiveness and is an indespensible part of demonstrating our value-add to the college. I would be remiss if I didn't recognize the exemplary customer service I receive from Leslie Stum. She considers herself to be my partner in success and has continually demonstrated the utmost professionalism. I would not hesitate to recommend ABC Sign Up to any organization, regardless of size or business focus. It has exceeded my expectations in terms of both functionality and customer support.

Response from ABC Signup

Replied September 2015

Thank you for the comments and the support. Here at ABC Signup we strive to provide software solutions from simple to complex, backed by the best customer service and support team.

Jessica from Triage Consulting Group

Pros

Learning Stream is easy to adopt and easy to use. The folks at Learning Stream are always available for questions and very quick to reply. Billing process is smooth with zero hiccups.

Cons

We had to purchase a separate facilitator mode in order for trainers to view the roster. I believe this function should be embedded in the cost of Learning Stream as the module trainer inherently needs this information to account for attendees and reach out individually if necessary with pre-work. The trainers also have a separate log-in from when they are a trainee, which feels very clunky. I also wish on the landing page of the module (event), it showed the number of trainees registered. That way, if a training has very low attendance, the admin can review other date options and potentially consolidate.

Melissa from TRIA Orthopaedic Center

Great for events

We use learning stream to track all event activity from registration to sending a completion certificate. This program helps streamline registration for conferences and other events.

Pros

It helps considerably to have each event within its own page, and maintain individual registrations and registrant information and options.

Cons

Some of the formatting and coding features for page and form appearance seem inconsistent and options are not all encompassing.

Powerful and flexible with an easy to use interface

Pros

Probably the support! The software is great and performs exactly as anticipated, but support has been outstanding. They take the opportunity to teach and don't just answer the question.

Cons

Have had some glitches with response times, but we are power users and probably push the system. Also, think there were some growing pains, but even when this occurred, support addressed issue.

Rosalyn from Youngstown State University

Learning Stream is a great value! Support is top notch!

I'm a new customer with Learning Stream. The support team has been phenomenal by providing assistance with new event structure, website appearance, reference material and general hand holding. I am pleased with the product and my audience finds it simple to register for workshops and events.

Pros

The support team is excellent. Event duplication is a real time saver.

Cons

The registration interface is a bit troublesome for registrants when using the Cart feature. The registrant has too many steps to follow to register for an event. Default notifications copy into a new event, but not the evaluation form. The text editor should be improved. Name badge options should be expanded to reflect most labels on the market.

Alexandria from OHSU Continuing Dental Education

Excellent company, easy to work with, fantastic customer service!

Pros

I love that the software very user friendly, and thinks ahead of me. Seems like I am always finding new exciting features. So glad we went with this software, money well spent!

Cons

I really can't think of any software issues. The only problem that I have come across is that I am on the West coast and ABC is on the East coast, so if issues arise in the afternoon here, I have to wait till the next business day to talk to customer service.

Melissa from Indiana Community Action Association

A+ software

Pros

Cons

I can't think of anything I dislike about the software.

Dana from Child Care Council of Westchester

Review of Learning Stream

My overall experience with Learning Stream has always been excellent. The Learning Stream team is always helpful and available.

Pros

What I like most about this software is its ease, functionality, customer service.

Cons

The amount of time it takes to input one event.

Tiffanie from Baptist Health Care

I have been very pleased with this software and the wonderful support of the staff!

Being able to go to online registration for our classes has been a huge satisfier.

Pros

Cons

Not really cons, but there are some features that I would like to see added or enhanced in the future to meet our needs.

Keith from Klove Crisis Response Care

Learning Stream

we needed some customization for our business purposes and the LS team accommodated all our needs. We have been having very good results since the launch and having great reviews from our customers.

Pros

Very Robust feature offering, intuitive layout , and the ability to customize.

Cons

navigation for end users registering for classes, the back button can unknowingly result in strange errors occasionally.

Taylor from Winners' Circle Training Center

Quick, Easy, Enjoyable, Little Stress, Helpful

Simplicity, professional and clean look. Helpful and friendly help at a click of a button.

Pros

The ease of adding courses, simple registration process, attendance report, sign in sheet printable, certificates printable, online survey sent, professional looking registration page, professional e-mails.

Cons

Discount set up ( we use buy 1 get 1 free or buy 1 get a certain percent off), adding multiple dates when setting up a course (it is just not needed in our line of work)

Diane from ROE 17

A great, inexpensive resource for schools.

Quick, easy access to information

Pros

The ease of which I can take a registration list, make nametags, sign in guests and do an evaluation.

July 2016

Vinny from The Harvey School

July 2016

The Harvey School

ABC Sign Up is user-friendly and it met our camp registration needs. But even better than the software is the staff. They are helpful, accommodating, friendly, knowledgable - I can certainly go on - Working with them has been a pleasure - They always help and when we call, they are always attentive

Pros

The reporting options and the flexibility in creating events -

Cons

We addressed some of the limitations of the software with the staff and they are working to help us expand its use - We really appreciate Ron and Leslie

Nidia from Atom Engineering, PLLC

Good Registration software

Pros

What I like more about ABC Signup is the fact that you can customize the registration forms and the event pages according to the necessity of your client and the reports of the activities for management.

Cons

What I don't like is that the Automated messages system does not always work well. I have come clients that never got my messages.

Jason from Connetquot Public Library

Best Solution for Public Libraries

Fantastic. Great product and support staff. Always responsive and available to work with me.

Pros

After months of searching for a robust registration solution for a public library, we were thrilled to find Learning Stream. It not only met all of our needs, but it exceed our expectations in every way. Learning Stream provided an answer or feature to every registration issue and scenario my staff could dream up. There are many registration software solutions for public libraries, but none were as flexible and comprehensive.

Cons

Even though this software was not designed with a public library in mind, the remote authentication and rich API access made all the difference.

Anne from CUNA Mutual Group

CUNA Mutual review

We had a great experience from the start talking with customer support representative. He took time to understand what we wanted and how we would use the system and ensured we were getting what we needed. To help us with training and set up was Leslie. As I started the building of the system for what we needed, I contacted her and she was always available. She still is as we are adding additional functions to our system. What's great is how Learning Stream appreciates feedback so if a suggestion for improvement or addition can be made to their system, they work to see if it's feasible to add as a feature to the system. They want to ensure the customer is receiving what they need. Great tool. Once set up, it was a 'set it and forget it' system. Easy to add additional courses and great for the reporting we require. Besides the consultation with representative, what sold me was the connection to WebEx so we could track attendance. What keeps customers are the relationships built, and working with customer support representatives have been a pleasure.

Donald from ArcBest

Solid program even if a little pricey

Pros

For it's price it's a great system that can provide top notch registration services for your company if you're unable to scale on your own.

Cons

Not too many - some issues with automated messages not going through properly but otherwise a very good program.

Rachel from UAB SOD

Helpful Customer representative!

ABC has been a wonderful option for our CE program. Customer representative has been incredibly helpful if I ever have any questions. There are many areas for improvement within the software.

Pros

The software is reasonably affordable.

Cons

The financial aspect of the software needs to be reevaluated along with the overall flow of setting up events. There are too many areas to visit to accomplish one task

Response from ABC Signup

Replied February 2017

We appreciate the input. We're always looking at ways to make the software easier to use, no matter the uniqueness of the situation.

Debra from University of Detroit Mercy

I find Learning Stream excellent

The Pros Learning Stream is easy to utilize, anyone with basic database experience will be able to transition into using its features with comfort. When I experience trouble have a predicament or run into an unknown issue I have always been able to resolve any problem with Learning Stream customer service department. (Mainly Leslie Stum) The staff has always been extremely helpful, give detail directions and assistance. I have found them to be patience and respectful. I feel I can always contact them and will be able to get answers or assistance in a timely manner. Not only are they knowledgeable, they are professional, efficient and respectful. The cons I would like to be able to format sign-in sheets and name tags. The software does not allow users to manipulate the appearance of the sign-in sheet. (I.e. font size number of lines per page...) Overall, I would highly recommend Learning Stream.

Complicated and complex system that gets the job done but doesn't win any style points.

Wanted a registration tool that could handle breakout session registration and would allow us to approve/decline individual user registrations. Happy with the way this aspect of the tool works.

Pros

Customer support. The tool is difficult to get the hang off. Their customer support has been great. Always fast to respond and do a wonderful job of answering your questions.

Cons

Interface is clunky. Not as intuitive as other web based tools on the market. End user experience needs a facelift. Not very user friendly.

Ann from Mercyhealth

The best thing I have to say about Learning Stream is their customer service.

Time savings and registration accuracy

Pros

I like the ease of copying events from year to year and the ability to save data from each event over the years.

Cons

There are few things that cannot be changed, as they're built into the system. That makes some tasks that you would think would be easy to do, impossible. I'd like more flexibility to the reports you can print, by being able to select different things that you would like to print instead of having to select one of the standard reports, (i.e. Financial reports).

Margaret from Northwest Indiana Educational Service Center

NWIESC

Excellent! ABC Software is a very in-depth registration software system.

Pros

Great at record keeping and providing reports. Technical support is excellent and provides you with answers in a timely manner.

Cons

We need to learn more about ABC and its capabilities.

Response from ABC Signup

Replied May 2015

NWIESC is one of ABC Signup's first customers and as such, we can never properly express our gratitude for taking a chance on us and growing with us over the past decade plus. We do offer a very in-depth registration management system, possibly the most complete solution on the market. We're stepping up our efforts to help users learn everything they can about its capabilities by supplementing our initial training sessions and monthly new user seminars with tips in our newsletter and blogs and a series of video tutorials. And we're always open to additional ideas to help you continue to get the most value from our software.

Elizabeth from CDE

Inexpensive way to get the job done. Not user friendly.

If you have computer experience and an analytical mind you can get yourself through creating your event, but the system is cumbersome even with practice. There is not manual or tutorial worth using. There are glitches and holes in the system that even their tech support can't answer. The bottom line it is not expensive and worth the work to get the job done.

Pros

price

Cons

not user friendly.

Response from ABC Signup

Replied March 2017

Though ABC Signup is not designed for conferences (Training classes, etc. are our specialty) the software is certainly flexible enough to work. And we try our best to make it was easy as possible for our users.

Robin from UNC REX Healthcare

The system is easy to use and easy to learn. It gives the customer the freedom to choose classes.

Less work by hand in registering participants. Wish other departments could use software but not show up on our classes.

Pros

Ease of use. Customer access instead of us doing everything by hand. It is intuitive. Lots of features to help with reports, statistics, and evaluations.

Cons

Wish the evaluation form had the facilitator listed on it when you get the evaluation summary. Little difficult in moving data from our old system to the new. Had to reregister everyone in classes.

October 2013

Alex from ConSol/ CHEERS

October 2013

Very well designed system, and easy to use

The product has been a huge help with our training department. It's easy to learn and use, and it covers very well every aspect of student registration. I haven't had to use customer service too often because it's pretty straight forward, but when I did, they did a great job at meeting my needs and replying in a timely manner. The only con I can think about is, the calendar views available to pick from are kind of limited. It would be nice to have more options on how the list classes/ courses is displayed to the end user.

Response from ABC Signup

Replied May 2015

Again, we appreciate your kind words and thank you for your feedback. We hope you've noticed through our What's New section that we've heard you. We added an Event Status column to Event Listings in December 2013, a new Event Listing View in January 2014, a new Calendar View option in March 2014, and the ability to connect Divisions in your Calendar and Event Listings in January 2015.

October 2014

Roger from Ann Gafke's Teacher's Pet

October 2014

Online registration for dog school

We began using the Learning Stream tool summer of 2014. It works very well. We are very pleased with how much value it adds to our administrative processes. We operate a boarding kennel and dog training school with several classes, special events and activities operating on different schedules. Easy to use after initial training. Started with the basics and plan to increase use of other services. Do wish it had a mobile registration option since many of our customers now reach us on their smartphones. One can access the registration page from the phone's web browser, but the display is not as easy to use as the site reached on a laptop or desktop web browser.

Response from ABC Signup

Replied March 2015

Dogs even trying to register on smartphones is further testament to Ann Gafke¿s training programs. Good news -- a more mobile-friendly platform is coming soon.

Emily from Great Lakes Seminars

So Easy to Setup - Very easy for the Admin to use

Pros

It is so easy to get started. We were up and running in less than a full day of work! It worked right away with our credit card processor and was very easy to link to our existing website.

Cons

Some of our registrants have struggled with the log in process. We did not require a log in previously, and some customers are struggling to determine if they already have an account or if they have to create one.

Jeff from Metropolitan Chicago Synod, ELCA

Very Pleased with Learning Stream

Our organization highly recommends Learning Stream for anyone who wants to streamline online registration and save time and money. It is a great bargain for all of the features it provides.

Pros

Our organization has used Learning Stream since 2008, and we continue to enjoy how easy it is to use, and find new uses for the many features that this online registration software provides. It is easy to use, makes great reports, and the customer service is outstanding.

Cons

More themes would be a great addition to the product.

Response from ABC Signup

Replied March 2015

Wow. We¿re almost blushing. Thanks for your support and the kind words. And do note, we¿ve added additional themes ¿ and more important, sleek new page design templates ¿ to give you additional design capabilities to create better customer-facing web pages.

Stacey from Pet Partners Worldwide

Great product for the price

Pros

ABC Signup is a very easy and funcutional software program. The cost out weighs all that this software can do.

Cons

There is nothing I can say bad at this point, I will continue to use it. Customer service is pretty great too!

Libbe from Children's Hospital of WI

Learning Stream has made our work so much easier and streamlined! The staff are great to work with!

Pros

We are able to register attendees, take money and track it all in one place. Providing a discount code is easy for registrants as well!

Cons

The set up process was a bit tedious but once it was set up, the copying events is super easy! The time it takes to set up is much better than the time it was taking us to do paper registrations and take payments by mail!

Cynthia from Community Council

This company is easy to work with- very responsive to my needs. The software works very well.

Pros

The staff is wonderful and very responsive. She always replies right away and has helped me brainstorm ways to make the software work for me. Once set it up, there are no flaws in implementation. It works very well.

Cons

There is a a learning curve to using some aspects of this software. But the staff is very helpful and patient and will walk me through what to do step by step.

Chris from AHSD25

Learning Stream Continues to Support AHSD25

We have used Learning Stream for several years for small to large registrations including professional training experiences and summer school. The staff is available, receptive and always willing to work with us to find solutions for our needs. The software is very versatile and provides capabilities for most any needs we have encountered. In addition, the staff has worked with us to find the most effective or efficient ways of setting up events, handling registrations or getting reports when we have question. Learning Stream continues to build out the UI to make the process more streamlined and visually appealing. This platform and the support staff have been a valuable partner to our school district.

Justin from Washington State EMD

Easy to use! Great customer support and education!

Pros

The best part about learning stream is the ease of use. The fields in our event pages, registration forms and evaluation forms have unlimited customization.

Cons

Nothing! Learning Stream meets all of our expectations! I hope we are able to expand this software to other sections and programs within our organization.

Robert M from Kent State University

Everything we need

It's a great product and they are a trusted partner for us in managing our events. I would recommend them to everyone.

Pros

This product couldn't be easier for us to use. We have many users across the university and Learning Stream allows them to be posting and managing event registration in no time. Simple to understand, very feature-rich and great reporting. We don't have many questions, but we have had them the customer support has been exceptional.

Cons

I have no cons to list.

Response from ABC Signup

Replied May 2015

We recommend Kent State to everyone! Thanks for the high marks, kind words and the inroads you have helped us gain in higher education.