• Pros

• "The customisation and automation of course certificates has allowed us to spend valuable time on less manual tasks."

• "Very affordable, easy to use for customer, looks great, Mailchimp integration"

• "The software is very easy to use and love the customisation you can do to suit particular needs of your business."

• Cons

• "There is absolutely nothing to dislike about this software. It works flawlessly!"

• "If there is, it would be that I have had to mess-around a number of times to get the cover photo to fit correctly in the space provided. That could be a bit more automated."

• "Still some features lacking which the support team tell me are in the pipeline (eg. bulk ticket discounts)"

Browse Corsizio Reviews

Vilnis from VESMA.COM LIMITED (formerly Degree Days Direct Limited)

Much, much better than our previous ticketing provider and a tiny fraction of the cost.

We were previously using Eventbrite which is hugely expensive by comparison, has ugly presentation, posts adverts for competing events on your booking pages, and has a very unclear checkout process. I had tried two other providers without success and my partner who has been handling bookings and billing for ages with Eventbrite was very much against switching. However, after taking a deep breath and setting up a small event with Corsizio as an experiment I was blown away by its simplicity, ease of use and clean presentation: so I migrated all our events (current and future). With several years' experience doing events I am a critical user and found a couple of minor niggles but Corsizio were quick to respond and extremely helpful. With a bit of off-line tweaking my partner now has smoother back-office processes than before. We are both not only extremely satisfied but also making more money on our events!

Pros

Very clean formatting, well thought-out functionality and easy integration into our web sites. It also uses Stripe as a card payments handler rather than PayPal. PayPal charged more and was confusing because it prioritises its own marketing agenda during the payment process.

Cons

I found it tricky to export registration data into our office systems BUT on the credit side, the company responded sympathetically to my feedback and even adopted one of my suggestions the next day, so the problem has gone away.

Response from Corsizio

Replied November 2018

We are extremely humbled by your feedback and it is our pleasure to help your business succeed. As you experienced, we listen to our users and adapt where needed to enhance the user experience and lower your costs. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and with all potential great customers like you.

Best event registration system for Higher Ed out there!

This product has taken the headache out of registering faculty for our campus-wide trainings. We can easily administer, create, and cancel trainings and participants. I would highly recommend this product. In fact, other admin units on campus have started switching over to using Corsizio.

Pros

We tried several other event registration tools and found that they did not quite meet our needs here at the University of Colorado Denver. We stumbled upon Corsizio and instantly knew this is the tool for our faculty to easily register for our training events! Participants do not need to create accounts, it's easy to manage participants (add, remove, cancel registrations), it grants certificates either automatically or manually, it allows you to customize the event language, add images and videos, and the overall usability is phenomenal! The best part is that currently Corsizio is free (Except for taking payments!) Honestly, we would pay to use Corsizio, it's really that great!

Cons

The only con I can think of is that you cannot create events that do not have a specific date. So for example, we like to have our faculty/participants register for online trainings, but these trainings are open-ended and do not typically have an exact date. I wish there was a way to make an event open-ended and without a specific date attached to it. It would be nice if it somehow integrated with our Canvas LMS, but it is not necessary. Other than that, there is really no other con!

Response from Corsizio

Replied March 2018

We really thank you so much for being part of our platform here at Corsizio. Your feedback and your time to provide us with such enthusiastic observations is highly appreciated by our entire team here at Corsizio. We are going to add your suggestion of having events without dates onto our development road map to be implemented.

Saved our event registrations!

We were using a very cumbersome event registration tool previously, and it was time consuming to get anything done for registrations. This has been a game changer! Our entire team can now manage registrations, set up events, cancel/add participants, etc. It's great that we each have our own login too.

Pros

This is the most intuitive, easy to use, FREE option for event registration. We use it for our internal faculty to sign up for our trainings and workshops (we have about 60 per year). The customization is great - from the sign up options, to the confirmation email. Even if you do reach 100+ registrants and need to pay, it is so inexpensive and completely worth it. One of the best parts about Corsizio is that we can embed the list of events and the event registration right within our website. The new self-cancellation feature is also an excellent addition. It's also great that you can add the instructors for the training, and each person can add their bio. Each team member having their own login is also fantastic.

Cons

There's not much I don't like about Corsizio. It's been a game changer for our event registrations. My one wish is that there was a way to group events into different categories (for easier searching for our faculty, as well as easier for us to manage)

Response from Corsizio

Replied December 2018

This is wonderful to hear and many thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it. Regarding categories, you are able to place events into categories currently, and for your attendees to filter on a specific category. But we will be improving all of that to give you the choice of also grouping the listings by those categories to make it easier for your attendees. Thank you kindly, Corsizio Team

Catharina from Rams Rugby Club

Works well for a kids holiday sports camp

It's early days as I have just started using the system but it seems to work well - thanks.

Pros

I found it easy to use with lots of guidance for my questions. Payment system was easy to set up. Once people started to register the presentation of the attendees is really clear and if errors have been made they are easy to correct using the edit facility. The system is very easy for the parents to use to register the children. I made a suggestion on the form to Corsizio and it was implemented very quickly - excellent flexibility on improving the system. It's free for low users (up to 50 registration) with the options for payments once the registrations increase - which is fair.

Cons

Because the attendees are children and therefore not completing the form - I would like an option to explain which name is inserted in the built-in info for the form as this cannot be changed I believe? It would be great if the users purchasing multiple events could 'add to cart' but we have managed with separate payments.

Response from Corsizio

Replied July 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review at this early stage in your exploration of Corsizio. We hope that you benefit and enjoy the value our platform provides, and we will continue to improve and add useful functionality to help further.

Patricia from BD Ops

Easy to use, free for free events, has all the features I need and terrific customer support

Pros

I am the technology training manager at my company and hold a lot of internal training sessions. I needed a simple way to keep track of who was coming to which session. After researching many options, I chose Corsizio for several reasons: - Clean layout, logical interface - Very simple for participants to register - Free for free events - Ability to automatically confirm registrations, remind participants and request feedback - Doesn't have a million extra features that I don't need since I only hold internal training Since I started using it, I've also find that I like these features: - Ability to export registration data - Ability to clone events - Great customer support - every time I've sent in a question, I've received a reply within a couple hours, and they've always been really helpful. - Ability to add other team members as users with different levels of permissions - Custom web address for all of my training sessions

Cons

I have no major complaints about Corsizio. As always there are little things, like I wish I could just click and close registration for an event, instead of setting a closing date/time. But nothing important.

Response from Corsizio

Replied July 2018

Thank you kindly Patricia. We at Corsizio really appreciate you taking the time to write a review and share your feedback. Your opinion matters to us greatly.

Lindie from Novak Educational Consulting

Easy to use and a super responsive development team

We needed to collect online registrations for our online education program. This has been a fantastic solution. It allows me to easily collect feedback and issue certificates of completion to participants. Love it!

Pros

When I submitted feedback about a feature I didn't love, they actually changed it for me within a week. It was AMAZING! I've used dozens of systems over my 17 years of professional learning and have never experienced a development team that was so interested in my happiness with the product. I am so pleased.

Cons

The only downside is I can't post courses with open enrollment (and no clear start and end dates) easily and that it doesn't directly interface with my LMS. I would also love an option to customize my feedback collection.

Reasons for Choosing Corsizio

We use Canvas for our LMS but the catalog registration feature was pricey in comparison. Corsizio had all the features I was looking for and at much more reasonable price. Highly recommend it!

Response from Corsizio

Replied August 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review and for your kind and encouraging words. We truly appreciate you very much, and we will continue to work hard to bring you more value and useful features.

Jodie from Penarth Management Ltd

Great experience, from ease of use to customer service!

We have experienced greater sales revenues since swapping to Corsizio from another (better known) provider of Events management software. In addition to that, we have actually found it much more useful as a tool within the business. It delivers more of what we need, and has significantly helped to reduce the course administration process overall.

Pros

The software is great. It's easy to use and pretty intuitive. But to top that off, we've had excellent customer service. We've made suggestions that we've recognised would benefit our usage, and so often, they have been acted upon and then subsequently rolled out to the wider user community; from colour coding courses, to now (sneak preview) creating a print friendly version of the upcoming courses.

Cons

The one challenge I've had is wrapping my head around the multi-delegate booking. It does work very well (by adding the related delegate option) but I haven' experienced it from the user perspective to see how the payment works. As a training provider though, there have been no issues in terms of receiving payments from organisations with multiple delegates, so this is probably more a reflection of me not understanding it from the buyer's perspective.

Response from Corsizio

Replied March 2018

We are delighted to have you enjoy and experience our platform Jodie. It is our mission to continue to add value while paying close attention to our customers, how they use our service, and their online registration needs. Thank you very much for the kind review.

Great program

Excellent! I am extremely impressed with the support staff! This software helps us plan our classes much easier.

Pros

I have to say their customer support is incredible! If I send an email with a question, I get an answer back normally within 30 minutes. It is a well thought out answer with options and detailed instructions. They are very good about looking at new ways to accommodate my requests for new things.

Cons

If you work within their parameters, it is great, but if not, it is limiting. I want to take "Corsizio" name off my pages on my website...or make it smaller. Also, I would like options on how to display my classes. This does not give me layout options. What if I wanted to feature one class and bold information on it. I cannot.

Response from Corsizio

Replied January 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review, and we really appreciate your feedback. We plan to offer an enterprise option in the future to remove our branding from event pages.

Joseph from Stealth Defense Firearms Training

Happy Corizio Customer

It has been excellent. I can publish my classes easily with a very intuitive interface. I can offer coupons, earlybird discounts, and I can sell course related products as add-ons.

Pros

I love that I can iframe the calender page i to my website and display my classes on my website with my logos, menues, and other content. Customer support is prompt and relevent with someone who actually kniws and understands the software. I also do some free public service classes and events each year, which is a big expense to me. Corsizio helps me publish my free events without charge, and that is very helpful.

Cons

I cant seem to remember how to spell CORSIZIO, so if it is not bookmarked on my browser, I need to search phonetically to find the page. But, thats my issue, not theirs. It really is a great product.

Reasons for Choosing Corsizio

Price, free events, integration with credit card processor, ease of use, customizability, responsive customer support who answered my questions, the ability to create an event and hide/make visible as needed, ability to include add-ons.

Response from Corsizio

Replied May 2019

Thank you so much for your review Joseph. It is wonderful to hear from customers like you who have been using Corsizio for a few years now. We hope to continue to provide more value to you and your events. Cheers!

Nate from Colonial Homestead Artisans Guild

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Recommended for Class/Event Management

Pros

Functionality: it meets our use case for online class and event registration, participant communications, and integration with our existing public website. It helps our few staff members do more with managing registration and communication with participants. Affordable: you can't beat the price structure. As a small operation, we get to keep more money from our events and don't have to pass on registration fees to our customers. That's huge. Support: support staff has been very responsive to small break/fix issues, answering how-to questions, and even inquiries into feature improvements. API: we are light users of the API which allows us to extract data for use in some back office operations.

Cons

I don't have any significant dislikes about this platform.

Response from Corsizio

Replied May 2019

It is really wonderful to hear that Corsizio is providing value for your operation, and our team truly appreciates you sharing your feedback.

J from Hypnostasis

Excellent. I could not be more happy than I am with the quality of service and features of Corsizio

ease of providing online information and support

Pros

It makes is simple for us to provide complete information and registration for our events. The responses I have received at times when I had questions as been clear, concise, easy to understand, and best of all prompt. I sincerely wish the quality of experience I have had with Corsizio was standard in all online software.

Cons

Response from Corsizio

Replied March 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. It is wonderful to hear. Yes, Capterra here forces you to add something in the "Cons" section unfortunately. As for the cover photo, we have recently changed how it is rendered and now would display and fit any wide enough photo without cropping its height on the public event page. It should help a lot with showing the full image on that public page. Thank you again for using our platform and enjoy its features.

Chakra Williams from Chant Yoga

Best pay as you go registration software I have come across.

I really love this registration software. Great for entry level users and more advanced users. Lots of features and a beautiful but simple UI - Running Yoga music courses is just a part time gig, my actual day job is a software QA, so I see a lot of bad UI and this is so refreshing!! Best thing is you pay per registration, not a monthly fee - great if you only do courses now and then like me :-) Would love to see more mobile responsive functionality in future builds

Pros

Really nice UI Relatively simple to use Feature rich with all the things you really need ( as opposed to features that you don't really need) Great price - especially for occasional users (pay-per-registration) Always adding new features

Cons

No mobile app (that I have found) and does not work well (UI wise) on a phone. Only uses Stripe, so no PayPal or other gateways available.

Response from Corsizio

Replied January 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and great review. We appreciate your input immensely, especially given your background in Software QA. We will be enhancing our application UI to be fully functional on even smaller devices than a tablet, and creating a dedicated native app this year too with offline capability and other goodies.

Taylor from Simply English @ www.mysimplyenglish.com

A Really Great Tool For Any Teacher

Corsizio has made scheduling lessons with my students, and receiving payments for those lessons very easy. The customer service is also amazing; the people at Corsizio have helpful and quick to respond whenever I have a question.

Pros

Easy to use, for both myself and my students.

Cons

I can't think of any major cons. I'm actually really glad I found this software and find it very useful.

Response from Corsizio

Replied December 2016

We appreciate your feedback very much Taylor, and we will keep your use-case on our list and possibly see how we can have you achieve the results you desire with some new features. We'll have support connect with you when we start working on these new features that will help you even further. Thank you again. We love having customers like you and are committed to your success.

Chip from A Strong Hand Up, LLC

Industry: Judiciary

Top Notch Platform

Corsizio has brought to market not only a cutting edge product but also the best support you could ask for. They have quickly responded with minor and major adjustments that not only have made our experience better but will do so for future customers. Actually, let me change customers to collaborators as Corsizio feels much more like a part of our team than a vendor. If you are looking for an affordable efficient cloud-based platform to register attendees for your event large or small, Corsizio is it. We experimented with demo's from several larger platforms but none compared to what the Corsizio team has built! Do yourself a favor and take the time to check them out. Feel free to email me directly at chip@astronghandup.com and I'll be more than happy to share more of our experience!

Pros

Visually easy to engage with. Support willing to help in anyway possible.

Cons

None really.

Response from Corsizio

Replied December 2016

Wow! Thank you for such a heartfelt review Chip. It really feels wonderful to hear such words from customers like you which are absolutely our cherished partners. We will continue to work hard and bring you more value while keeping an easy experience. Thank you from all of us here at Corsizio.

Mike from University of Richmond

Unbelievably high-quality registration system perfectly suited for higher ed events

Pros

Lots of customization (look and feel, terminology, custom fields); you can turn off monetary options; company is quick to respond to support questions (and feature requests); no requirement/option for attendees to create an "account" (no user account management...that's a plus in my book).

Cons

No way for attendees to cancel their registration (yet). Top banner area customization limited; Can only connect to Stripe (not an option for our university).

Response from Corsizio

Replied July 2018

It is wonderful to hear your feedback Mike. We will continue to add more value to our platform, like having attendees cancel their own registration. It is in the works to build a dedicated self-serve page for attendees which allows them to do many more things (that you configure) without needing a login and password. You are going to find it super useful.

Victor from Polylab

Best I've ever tried

The best service for course providers, teachers, trainers, after-school programs etc. with amazing customer service. For example, I had couple of questions about functionality (needed a euro sign to the system and had some problems with embedding) - they don't have first feature at all, but implemented it immediately. As for embedding, the guy from customer service analysed my code and adds couple of lines. Now it works really good. So, you are not subscribing to a platform, but to the relationship with people who cares!

Pros

Customer service and speed of reaction and implementation of new features

Cons

Response from Corsizio

Replied October 2016

Victor, our team is deeply moved by your feedback. Thank you so much!

Kati from Clean Health Fitness Institute

Excellent customer service

We're extremely satisfied with the customer service we have received from Corsizio! We would definitely recommend the service to other users.

Pros

Cons

There was nothing that we liked least about this service.

Response from Corsizio

Replied September 2018

Kati, it is our pleasure and privilege to support you and keep providing you with value on our platform. We are humbled and delighted to hear your wonderful feedback, and we continue to appreciate having CHFI be one of our awesome customers here at Corsizio. With gratitude, Markus

Jason from LSTI

Excellent Service and great software

Great customer service and just a truly awesome registration software!!!

Pros

Ease of use, customer support, inexpensive

Cons

Response from Corsizio

Replied December 2018

Jason, we are delighted with your feedback and love having LSTI part of our platform for the past 2 years. We will work hard to continue to provide you even more value and truly appreciate you choosing Corsizio.

Ilian from Clean Health Fitness Institute

Great service with excellent support

Corsizio supports all the basic course registration features that we required and is one of the very few platforms that supports different currencies and Stripe. The product is under active development and the feature set is improving all the time. The user interface is very clean and simple - for both administrators and clients. The customer support is the most amazing I've ever experienced. The team response is immediate and they quickly implemented a number of new features to help me with the customization and embedding into our website. The pricing is also very affordable. We are very happy with our choice of Corsizio as course registration system and I highly recommend it.

Pros

Simple, affordable , customizable, best customer service

Cons

hardly Any

Response from Corsizio

Replied November 2016

Ilian, we thank you very much for the wonderful feedback and suggestions you have given us since you have started using Corsizio. We have made and will continue to make our platform more and more valuable to everyone that uses it. We appreciate you and the Clean Health Fitness Institute very much. Super thank you :)

Nathanael from Fotokommission

Lightweight, easy to use, beautiful.

We enable booking of our courses with Corsizio. Users can pay online, or when they attend. Basically it handles all the admin stuff from A-Z regarding our photography courses. And we pay almost nothing.

Pros

For us, it offers the perfect amount of customization, while still being simple and beautiful. It is a great value. When we had an issue, support was very fast and helpfull. Just try it out, chances are that it works great for you too.

Cons

Honestly we are very happy, because we don't want to spend too much time on the admin side of our business. But if you need a lot of customization, or complicated user logins or databases, Corsizio might not offer everything you desire.

Response from Corsizio

Replied March 2019

We are delighted to hear that, and we will continue to bring you more value while keeping the experience clean and our support helpful and responsive.

Amy from CU Online

Best registration system out there for our university needs!

Pros

The simplicity of Corsizio makes it VERY attractive for both the admin side and the end-user side of using this registration platform. The look is clean, sleek, and so easy to navigate! We are going to start implementing this at the University of Colorado Denver for all of our faculty training events.

Cons

I wish there was a way to track information like 'How many events have a specific user attended.' Being from a university, this data is important for our faculty professional development needs. You can search under 'Attendees' in Corsizio and find this info, but it would be nice if it compiled this info in a single spreadsheet per attendee. Also a Corsizio app would be helpful so attendees can mark themselves as 'attended' at your event instead of going in later to track this info.

Response from Corsizio

Replied July 2017

Amy, we are really pleased to hear that Corsizio is delivering value to the University of Colorado Denver faculty training events. Your suggestion for having a report with an export option of how many events each attendee had registered to within a specific period of time is a great idea, and we will put that on our development list.

Robin from Mayo Clinic

Outstanding EVent Program

Excellent time saver. The QR code is wonderful for check in when you have large groups attending. The memo feature to add a survey link plus the feedback option is user friendly. Reports are easy to print out.

Pros

Easy to use and has so many feature's available to make reporting and check in easy.

Cons

Cannot export custom fields in reports.

Response from Corsizio

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for your kind feedback Robin. Our team is pleased to hear that you are finding value in our platform. As for the custom fields, you will notice that they are part of the CSV exports now, as of a recent change. We will continue to enhance the exports area to enable you to select what data to export so you are not exporting everything at once. Stay tuned and contact us if your export needs are not being met currently and we will do what we can to help. Best regards.

Georgie from Rigby Design House

Perfect - does everything I need!

Needed a cost effective (I run on a shoestring budget) Art Workshop booking system to replace my paper system which got out of hand. Corsizio was perfect and has obviously been built by people who have experience in small business booking systems as every function I seemed to need is there, and I don't have to pay silly money to have all the functionality. I didn't just find Corsizio slightly better than the rest - it's way better. If you have a small 1 person business like me you should definitely try it.

Pros

My husband spent way too long trialing Workshop Booking Apps, got hugely frustrated, then came across Corsizio. Thank goodness - finally, an app that's as close to perfection for us as we could imagine.

Cons

Whilst the learning curve was quite easy it might have been made even quicker and easier if there was a Chat function.

Response from Corsizio

Replied October 2018

Georgie, we love having your beautiful art business on our platform to facilitate workshop registrations. Your kind review and feedback meant so much to us all here at Corsizio. We promise to continue to bring useful features and enhancements to you at no additional cost with attention to quality and security. Wishing you amazing success from all our hearts.

Steve from ProgressBook

It just works....

This program worked very well for our annual conference. The only reason I gave it a 4 in ease of use category is because new features were added during our use of the software and it took me a couple minutes to get reoriented. Quality - never had a problem Feature/Functionality - did everything I needed it to do and a bit more. Support - very helpful in getting started and oriented Value - money well spent I will use this again and would absolutely recommend to others.

Pros

It did what I needed without a big learning curve or effort. Register people for my event and accept the payments.

Cons

The only time I had an issue was when new features were added. It took me a few minutes to get re-oriented to the UI.

Response from Corsizio

Replied April 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share a review of your experience with our service. It is a pleasure to have customers like you.

Annette from That's Graphic

After using other event related software, discovering Corsizio was a breath of fresh air!

Pros

Cons

It is so good that I can't think of any cons. Keep up the great work Corsizio, I will definately use it again for other clients.

Response from Corsizio

Replied June 2017

Thank you kindly for choosing Corsizio and for recommending it to your clients.

Chris from AVA

A simple solution to a complex problem

Pros

Fits our need perfectly - we were in the process of developing a very complex class picker for our service when we discovered Corsizio. We have had a few requests to help get it implemented, and have experienced top-notch customer service in getting us set-up.

Cons

Limited customization of email receipts. It would be nice to be able to have more control over the look and feel of the receipts.

Response from Corsizio

Replied May 2017

We are pleased to have great customers such as you and your team at AVA. We will explore and work further on additional customization to our email receipts.

Jason from Life Saving Training Institute

I have had absolutely no issues with this software, it works flawlessly!

Easy event registration, draws more customers in.

Pros

All of the features that it has to offer for no cost. A number of things this software/program can do is amazing.

Cons

The transaction fees for online payments are a little high, but you can't beat the functions the software has

Response from Corsizio

Replied July 2017

Thank you very much Jason for your review and we appreciate you taking the time. We are always very happy to hear how Corsizio is benefiting our customers. We will continue to add more value to you as time goes on.

Joseph from Stealth Defense

Industry: Public Safety

Very user friendly with low to no maintenance on my part. Help is prompt and accurate.

Hands off class registrations where student selections pre-qualify my students based on answers I present in the registration process.

Pros

Ease of use. Prompt customer support. Variety of display options (list or calendar). Number of payment options. Ease of adding registration selections. Coupons and multi-registration discounts. Private class capability with registration codes. Registration close dates. Attendee emails. Credit card processing. Reasonable fee structure

Cons

The only thing I do not care for is how the interface handles graphics for my logo of class photos. The interface distorts the graphic, even if the graphic is resized to the specified dimensions.

Response from Corsizio

Replied September 2017

Thank you so much Joseph for your review. We will continue to enhance our feature set to better support your needs. Stay tuned.

Eeshwar from Fire Tech Camp Australia

A great offering for people and businesses running courses!

Corsizio is a great platform for offering courses to potential customers. The team at Corsizio has been amazing. We had a number of features that, if implemented, would help us significantly. The response time from the Corsizio team was impressive and the new features worked exactly as required.

Pros

Clean, simple interface. Ability to add instructor/tutor bios to each course. Great embeded look.

Cons

Inability to collapse multiple instances of one course into a single event, where you can select location and date of choice.

Response from Corsizio

Replied November 2016

We appreciate all of your feedback and we will continue to do our best and deliver value for our customers. Thank you greatly Eeshwar.

Ryan from WFG

Awesome Organization

This team is amazing! Open to suggestions. Responses & implementation are at lightning speed. From the CEO to support I cannot commend them enough. Keep up the great work!!!

Pros

It does exactly hat we need it to. When we needed a feature this team has always stepped & got it done!

Cons

None. Every challenge has been addressed.

Response from Corsizio

Replied October 2016

Thank you so much Ryan for the kind review and your awesome feedback.

Caroline from Hypnostasis

Thank You Corsizio. A really wonderful service and support you offer.

What is brilliant about this service?... Super easy to interface with, it can be used for newbies to the field of websites and payment platforms etc, such as myself. It is practically all done for you, the hassle is taken out and the site was up and ready before I even realised!! Very smooth and we had great customer service. Alround, very happy to have chosen this service and will recommend.

Response from Corsizio

Replied October 2016

We appreciate your feedback as it is our goal to provide an easy experience to you and your customers while having powerful features. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

deanne from flex yoga and massage

Easy to use, great layout, integrates with Mailchimp

This is an easy to use platform for both the owner and the customer. Customer service is super prompt and friendly. It seems there is a lot to come in the pipeline - for now, it's a good basic system that suits my needs as a yoga teacher running classes and workshops, with the ability to add discount codes and early bird.

Pros

Very affordable, easy to use for customer, looks great, Mailchimp integration

Cons

Response from Corsizio

Replied October 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review Deanne. And yes, absolutely! We are actively rolling out new features to enable you and your customers further.

Tobias from StudIT

Great tool for small price

We jus introduced Corsizio as our registration-tool and it is working amazingly well. In comparison to other tools it is a lot cheaper, due to of offline payments being free and online payments having a low toll-limit, and providing more. The support is amazing, answering my E-Mails fast and solving my problems even faster. Total recommendation!

Response from Corsizio

Replied March 2017

We are thankful to have customers like you that see and enjoy the value we provide with our platform. We greatly appreciate it.

Margo from University of West Indies

Just Awesome!!

Product is easy to use even those with no computer experience have been able to easily navigate around the software. Fantastic Support by this company; response is usually within the hour. Questions asked re the software have resulted to changes which improved our business. I can't wait til they have the functional ability to upload documents and pictures without having to link to them.

Response from Corsizio

Replied December 2016

Thank you very much Margo. We will continue to enhance our platform and exceed expectations.

Robin from GLiNTECH

Well thought out software, delivers exactly what you need for training delivery

Pros

Customisable config (including being able to change terminology used) and cleanly styled end product for customers.

Cons

Setting up/cloning courses a tiny bit cumbersome (but that's really clutching at straws for a negative)

Response from Corsizio

Replied June 2018

Thank you so much Robin. We always love hearing from our users on how we are doing on functionality, usability, and support, and what areas we can do better. The team really appreciates you taking the time to post a review.

Laura from Cider House

Very pleased

Since upgrading to online registrations and payments, our team has been very pleased with Corsizio. It is easy to use and provides the basics of what we need, though it does a lot more than we need for our simple events. The event setup is a breeze, the guidance support was very appreciated and we now have a better way to manage our events.

June 2016

Manuela from Windart

June 2016

Effective and good experience

This is a wonderful and effective product, and customer service was always prompt and helpful. You can tell they really care about their customers and go above and beyond. Happy to know I found a good solution for my studio's needs. Thank you.

Response from Corsizio

Replied November 2016

We really appreciate your feedback and for using Corsizio for your business.

Fatima from Merkhan Media

May 2016

I like that they allowed me multiple pricing per workshop and to accept deposits

Its a great service and I love using it!!! And my registered participants gave me positive feedback too on how much they liked registering for my events and the automatic reminders they got... I can provide them with all kinds of pricing choices and offer all kinds of payment options. What more can I ask for.

Denis from Irish Archaeology Field School

We need form uploads

Pros

It is user friendly and well constructed.

Cons

We cannot upload forms/photos - can you tell me when this function will be available? It seems to be an important, but missing function, for an otherwise great system.

Response from Corsizio

Replied September 2019

Thank you so much for your great feedback Denis. Corsizio provides an alternate way of including forms and photos, and we will have the support team follow up with you about this directly.

Jacob from Codale

Great for the need

Pros

Easy to use, no cost for less than 50 signups, low price after that. Simple to use interface, customizable domain. Setup reminders, payment options available on site.

Cons

None that I can think of. The billing is done in Canada so there is a small international transaction free.

Ashish from HSS UK

Awesome customer service

Awesome customer service. Instant replies within few minutes.. Fantastic support.

Pros

It is very easy to use. User friendly features. Good documentation.

Cons

Customisation is not available. DIfficult to use for customised use.

Response from Corsizio

Replied March 2019

Thank you kindly for your review and for using our platform.