What are Corsizio users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Corsizio software through verified user reviews

• icon"For us, it offers the perfect amount of customization, while still being simple and beautiful."
  • icon"Ease of use, seamless integration with our website. I like that I can see the classes we offer in list or calendar view, and can just click on the title in the calendar to get into the class details."
  • icon"What do we like BEST about Corsizio. The embeddable views, the class size limits, the waitlist, the coupons, the early bird pricing, the Zapier output information, and the CUSTOMER SERVICE."
  • icon"But that's something NO ONE seems to offer. Oh- and an attendance option for each day of a non-consecutive dates breakdown."
  • icon"Lack of a personalisable 10 class pass, and i still cant pronounce the name."
  • icon"No mobile app (that I have found) and does not work well (UI wise) on a phone. Only uses Stripe, so no PayPal or other gateways available."

Browse all Corsizio Reviews

• Have you used Corsizio and would like to share your experience with others?

Dane

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

Great Tool

Brett

Great software

Overall a very easy system to get up and running with a very professional look and feel. I love the fact that this software is so much faster than Eventbrite.

Pros

I switched from Eventbrite and love using Corsizio. It is faster to set up new events and easier to administer existing events. I like that it connects with Zapier into my CRM system.

Cons

I don't like the fact that Corsizio does not let me pass on the ticket fees to the buyer. I can raise the course price to offset the cost, but the buyer sees it as a higher price. Would be nice if the buyer saw the fees as a line item on their ticket receipt. This would save me thousands of dollars per year. I also don't like the fact that there are no affiliate marketing capabilities. And some minor user interface changes are desired on the course registration page. It would be nice if Corsizio could work with Affirm or some other company that could enable a student to pay over time. Eventbrite used to offer this feature where students could pay over time using Affirm but they removed it and used Paypal instead, which is not as good as Affirm was.

Eventbrite was too slow.

Response from Corsizio

Thank you for the great feedback. We are happy to hear that Corsizio is able to facilitate your registration needs with an easier and cleaner process flow. Regarding passing fees to customers, we have a very informative help doc on that, which explains all the different ways you can do it, including having a separate add-on item on the registration form for the fees you desire to collect from your customers. We recommend rolling the fees within the price to not discourage your customers by showing additional required fees. Still, you can fully have it show up as a separate required add-on item to pay for upon registration. Reach out to us, and we will be happy to explain further.

Replied July 2021

Vilnis

Much, much better than our previous ticketing provider and a tiny fraction of the cost.

We were previously using Eventbrite which is hugely expensive by comparison, has ugly presentation, posts adverts for competing events on your booking pages, and has a very unclear checkout process. I had tried two other providers without success and my partner who has been handling bookings and billing for ages with Eventbrite was very much against switching. However, after taking a deep breath and setting up a small event with Corsizio as an experiment I was blown away by its simplicity, ease of use and clean presentation: so I migrated all our events (current and future). With several years' experience doing events I am a critical user and found a couple of minor niggles but Corsizio were quick to respond and extremely helpful. With a bit of off-line tweaking my partner now has smoother back-office processes than before. We are both not only extremely satisfied but also making more money on our events!

Pros

Very clean formatting, well thought-out functionality and easy integration into our web sites. It also uses Stripe as a card payments handler rather than PayPal. PayPal charged more and was confusing because it prioritises its own marketing agenda during the payment process.

Cons

I found it tricky to export registration data into our office systems BUT on the credit side, the company responded sympathetically to my feedback and even adopted one of my suggestions the next day, so the problem has gone away.

Response from Corsizio

We are extremely humbled by your feedback and it is our pleasure to help your business succeed. As you experienced, we listen to our users and adapt where needed to enhance the user experience and lower your costs. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and with all potential great customers like you.

Replied November 2018

Sara Lynn

KW Diving Club

It is absolutely wonderful! I can't say enough good things about how easy this system is to use and how well it works for our needs.

Pros

I found Corsizio very easy to learn, and I am basically "self-taught". If I have any questions, I email the support team and they get back to me very quickly with just the information I was looking for. They are smart, kind and extremely helpful.

Cons

The only thing our organization could benefit from that is not available with Corsizio is a "cart" system for families that are registering multiple kids in our classes.

Reasons for choosing Corsizio

Cost was the main reason we went with Corsizio, but we also love that Corsizio is an Ontario-based company. Most of the other online registration systems we researched were based out of the States, and were very expensive. Corsizio is right here in our own province, and affordable!

Reasons for switching to Corsizio

We were forced to find a new online registration system after the company we were using went under 6 months into the pandemic. It was a blessing in disguise, as Corsizio is so much more user-friendly than our old system and it has been more economical for our organization.

Response from Corsizio

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for such a wonderful and valuable review of our platform. Here at Corsizio, we strive to always bring cost-effective value and features to all our users, and we loved hearing your experience and feedback. We really appreciate the time you put into writing the review.

Lynn

Great functionality, but somewhat complex

There are now many competitors out there and it is probably time to take another look. To do that we need to think about the importance of different features. 1. Ease of registering (especially for more than one class at a time) 2. Ability to send out course reminders 3. Ease of programming 4. Ability to add registration options for attending (in-person, zoom or recording) for a course without having to set up the course 3 different ways.

Pros

The ability to send out reminders for specific course events

Cons

Customers do not like to have to register separately for each course (vs a shopping cart that gives them a total cost as they go, and allows them to go thru the checkout process ONCE). Capturing street address in contact info has been somewhat problematic with some not able to find their address. Some would prefer to use PayPal. So much functionality comes with the price of additional need for QC.

Reasons for switching to Corsizio

The old payment system was set up for non-profits, but was not easy at all for users and did not offer any of the functionality Corsizio has.

Response from Corsizio

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Replied January 2022

Jackie

Industry: Program Development

Review on Corsizio and What it Has to Offer

This has been a great addition for our program. Having the option for students to register online is very convenient. The payment method seems to work well along with regular reconciling.

Pros

I really like the clone feature. This feature save a lot of time from having to create a new class every semester. Seeing registrations come up separately from payment confirmations are nice. The refund process is very quick and easy. The option to have a customized message to customers when they enroll is nice.

Cons

We receive many complaints on why a person cannot register for multiple classes at once or be able to register more than one person at the same time. Having to go through the whole registration process and payment takes a lot of time.

Convenience and price

Response from Corsizio

It is great to hear that Corisizo offers you a great deal of value at an extremely affordable price. As for the requirement of each registration to be independent of one another on our platform, we explain all of that in detail in our help docs. An event registration only requires a name and email address, but if you intentionally add many more custom fields to be collected, then you risk making the form too long for your customers. Please contact our support and we will be happy to explain how that process works and how easy it is for a person to register one attendee after another in a flow to the same event, where all form fields stay filled in except the name field so the person can enter the other attendee's name. Again, our help docs explain all of that in detail. Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience with Corisizo.

Replied January 2022

Donna

March 2022

Corsizio helped our business grow

As above really, it’s been a game changer for us. We love it!

Pros

We are an events company and previously used our own website and sometimes Eventbrite to organise our events. We had limited features on our website and had to export to excel and create lists ourselves. Our web developer suggested Corsizio and we were quite concerned at first as we are not great with IT! But after a short tutorial we picked it up so quickly as it’s a realt simple system to use. We use it constantly every day and it helps us manage the 25 events we hold each month and keepin in touch with the 1000/1500 people that come along to the sessions. It’s had a massive impact on saving us time and money as well as making our communications seamless.

Cons

We would love to be able to add an amount to the options within an event; so if we create different tiers of tickets we could have 10 of each tier available rather than just being able to control the overall amount. It’s the only change we would suggest

Reasons for switching to Corsizio

It’s better value and has more functionality

Response from Corsizio

It is wonderful to hear your experience with Corsizio. We appreciate you taking the time to share all of this and we have taken note of the feature request you mentioned. We will continue to provide more value and keep our platform cost-effective for all. Thank you again.

Replied March 2022

Susan

Industry: Music

Excellent - if only

Mostly excellent

Pros

Easy to use. Checks so many of our registration necessity boxes. We needed a user-friendly registration system that handled everything from enrollment, payment, communication, and more. This does the trick for the most part.

Cons

1. Not a shopping cart- which we understand -but still causes grief with many of our users, especially during summer camp. 2. You have to put an end date on a class which confuses some who are registering for classes that repeat indefinitely. 3. You have to create a separate class description for classes with multiple dates. rather than just have one class description and multiple dates. I've used the nonconsecutive date feature and just added an option for date and time on the registration form, but the system will notify everyone of the same start date instead of the separate dates. So you have to keep them separate so not to confuse the enrollee.

Response from Corsizio

Thank you kindly for sharing your review. We are really glad that Corsizio has been valuable to your operation. Yes, your observation is correct. Our platform works differently than other services and we outline all of that in our help docs. Events will always have and need a start and an end date for many of the automated operations to work effectively and for other more obvious reasons. Also, shopping carts are great for e-commerce product purchases, but not for event and class registrations that require more attendee information and other types of registration flows. We are not a mass ticketing software where people just purchase anonymous tickets to some large event. Our focus is on educational group classes, courses, workshops, and training events. We will be very happy to explain further the intended use for Corsizio. Just contact our support team at any time.

Replied June 2021

Riwka

Functional!

I am able to capture my eLearning participants where an online meeting/webinar is part of the learning journey.

Pros

Corsizio was reasonably easy to set up and certainly intuitive. There are some great features that allows my small business to manage online learning events.

Cons

It does not support online learning events very well. I would love to see better integration with link to webinars or meetings outside of using 'memos' to distribute this information, or easier (automated) emails to registrants about 'next steps' etc. I would also love to see integration with Thinkific to allow more seamless functionality between them (or for 1 product to manage all my requirements well).

Response from Corsizio

Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your use case and experience with Corsizio. We always encourage people to use the right tool for their needs.

Replied April 2021

Kellie

Game changer

It was love at first site. :) I was learning about CRM and how to better manage my registrations, and Corsizio stood out above the others. Since day one, it’s been “wow, I can do this” and “I can do this” all the features were exactly what I needed.

Pros

Corsizio makes registering, payment and rostering super easy. The navigation is effortless, I can find what I need easily. It looks professional and business is better because of Corsizio. I fell in love with this software!

Cons

Not much to say here. When I do find an issue or wish there was another feature, the tech support is responsive and courteous.

Reasons for choosing Corsizio

It was years ago I was researching different softwares from a list of reviews. My initial reaction was cost, it was incredibly affordable. I went ahead and tried it, why not, I wasn’t gonna lose money. Then I fell in love, all the features made sense to me. My work became seamless and fun!

Response from Corsizio

We are delighted to read the wonderful review about your experience with Corsizio. We really appreciate your time and for choosing us for your business. We will continue to provide more value on our platform as time goes on. Wishing you the highest of success!

Replied November 2021

Jeff

Easy to use off the shelf product

Very positive overall; good customer support; intuitive; I recommend it overall

Pros

It's pretty comprehensive in terms of the options it offers and very intuitive to use and easy to understand. They have several features that I had not even thought of beforehand but turned out to be very useful.

Cons

One major missing feature is to allow an open-ended payment field where the person registering can ENTER THEIR OWN AMOUNT! Such as when offering a course on a sliding fee scale or when the registrant can choose their own amount -- this would be very helpful.

easier to use

Reasons for switching to Corsizio

Eventbrite was too limited and had too many convoluted aspects

Response from Corsizio

Wonderful to hear, thank you. There is a way to use multiple pricing categories to allow the customer to pick the one they desire, but a free-form input to enter their own price might be useful in such cases. We will make sure to pass your suggestion to our development team for consideration.

Replied June 2020

Ryan

May 2022

The most flexible registration at a super affordable price.

I wish I know about them years ago. Amazing platform. I took the time to write this review because the staff is amazing to customers.

Pros

This software has deep customization. You can do anything. It is also the only one I came across letting you take payments offline. If you have an issue or suggestion, you would not believe the customer support. They make me feel like I pay them six figures in fees the way they treat me as a customer. In reality, I am a tiny customer to them.

Cons

There are platforms that are so easy you don't even have to learn to use it. This takes a couple minutes to learn. A couple days to master all the options. Anything that has deep customization like this, takes a minute to learn.

Response from Corsizio

We are honored to have you as a customer and to use Corsizio for your business. We are truly humbled to read your wonderful review and greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience. We will continue to improve our platform, provide all features to everyone, and support all of our customers equally.

Replied May 2022

Randy

Whitepine Studios

Terrific, the software and the support team have met all our needs. Starting a new business, there were tons of challenges to overcome... Corsizio wasn't one. Company representatives have always been courteous and professional.

Pros

Very easy for our clients to register for art classes.

Cons

We love the ability for the software to capture our 5-star reviews. The only downside; is that when reviews are placed in the software, they don't show up in the Google algos. Would be great to have a link to Google for reviews as well.

Reasons for choosing Corsizio

Product met our needs at a reasonable cost. We also liked the pricing model. I was also impressed with the support team and the ability to use the web site and support FAQs.

Response from Corsizio

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and feedback. We appreciate the time you spent writing this review about us here at Corsizio and the service we provide. Our team will continue to improve and enhance the platform for all our users, and your feedback was very helpful.

Joanne

Software Review for Corsizio

Overall we love the software and the product support. We have been generally very satisfied.

Pros

Integration with our website was easy and the software has many valuable features for a small business that needs class registration and tracking. The information that is sent to registrants is very well done - reminders, feedback, ability to send memos, etc.

Cons

There are some limiting features such as the inability to set discounts for individual registrants. It is also limiting in that participants enrolling more than one child has to input each child individually instead of being able to enroll multiple children at once.

Reasons for choosing Corsizio

For all the reasons stated earlier.

Response from Corsizio

Thank you very much for your feedback and we are happy that Corsizio is adding value to your business. There is a discount coupon codes feature that can be used on any event in your account, plus the volume discounts that can apply to registrations for the same event only. Our support will be happy to provide you with more details.

Christian

April 2022

Very good event booking solution with room for improvement in paymant methods

I like Corsizio, it's a powerful tool to manage event bookings. If there were additional payment methods I would advise everyone to use Corsizio.

Pros

Setting up, cloning and modifying of events is absolutely simple. There are all functions you need to manage your bookings or send informations to your participants.

Cons

Unfortunately payment methods like PayPal or direct debit which are mostly used in Germany are not supported. Therefore the whole payment checking and confirmation process has to be done manually.

Reasons for switching to Corsizio

Recommendation by a friend, experience while testing.

Response from Corsizio

Thank you kindly for your feedback. We fully understand that some businesses, and in some regions in the world, there is a need to accept other types of payments. We appreciate you for using our platform with it's cost-effective value that it currently offers.

Patti

Outstanding Product and Technical Support

Our experience has been quite positive and I would strongly suggest that groups seriously consider this product for management of registrations/class sign up and report creation.

Pros

The ease in which the members can access class and membership registration.

Cons

I really haven't encountered anything that I don't like about this product. The tech staff is very responsive, we're able to create filtered reports for tracking information about registrations and members can easily access registration. This product fits our needs in every way.

Reasons for choosing Corsizio

We looked at a few other products but choose Corsizio for the ease of use and cost.

Response from Corsizio

We are very pleased to hear that Corsizio has been a great fit for your organization's needs. We continue to make sure that we provide a cost-effective, reliable, and easy-to-use platform for all. We really appreciate the time you took to write this review.

Alison

Industry: Music

Highly recommend if you want LESS admin time!

Corsizio have a wonderful support team who answer questions and fix any issues quickly. The software is constantly improving.

Pros

Corsizio allows my students to register for term lessons and workshops at my music school easily keeping admin tasks to a minimum. We can easily keep track of how many students have registered, accept deposits on their term bookings, send bulk emails to participants, check who has paid and who is owing amounts, and keep track of all relevant student details all in one place. Automatic reminder emails mean that I don't need to follow up individually with families and all admin is completed by customers rather than my team. Cloning courses and term bookings is easy and Corsizio webpage/signup page is professional, well laid out and easy to use and customise. We can make personal notes for each student and adjust their term fees if necessary. Reporting is simple and accurate so we can quickly see our revenue and pending payments amounts for each course. The Zapier integration means that we can automatically populate our email database with new registrations without the need for manual entries.

Cons

It would be helpful to have PayPal integration and save credit cards for automatic charging.

Reasons for choosing Corsizio

It is customisable to suit my business needs. Easy to use. Looks good online. Other software was too limited and more suitable for one off events rather than courses that span over 3 months.

Response from Corsizio

We are delighted to read your wonderful review, Alison. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience with our platform. It is wonderful to hear all of it, and thank you for choosing to use Corsizio at your music school.

Replied November 2020

Patrick

Industry: Program Development

The backbone of our training company

Corsizio is the operational backbone of our training company. Integrating it through our website to allow students to self-register, and taking registrations over the phone, has allowed us to reduce our administrative overhead and staffing by half. Corsizio's biggest strength is their ongoing ability to develop features for client needs and respond in an agile and timely manner. If Corsizio can't do everything you need -yet-, it's usually just one ask away.

Pros

We found Corsizio easy to set up and easy to maintain. Once established, Corsizio has been rock-solid for us, a daily backbone of our training operations. In the year we've been using it, features continue to be added, with a responsive development team that's assisted us with both our own requests and those from our clients and customers. The way that it implements itself through a web browser means that we have enormous flexibility in how we set up and operate through Corsizio, and can work with it anywhere we have internet connections.

Cons

When we first began working with Corsizio we found some feature gaps. But every time we requested essential functionality for our business, the Corsizio team has delivered, often within 48 hours of a feature request! Outstanding! At this time business data tracking and metrics measurement within Corsizio feels very inconsistent, with some of the statistics not clearly explained as to their methodology of measurement, such as tracking attendance rates or revenues expected vs actual.

Reasons for choosing Corsizio

Corsizio's pricing was more competitive, their integration was easier, and they were more willing to meet our needs by developing features within the software.

Reasons for switching to Corsizio

While Google Sheets was functioning as an excellent and free database-equivalent for our staff, it did not integrate in any meaningful way with our website, or allow for self-registration by students, or collecting payments directly. Corsizio offered all of these.

Response from Corsizio

Wow! Thank you very much Patrick. That is a very thorough review. We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your feedback with us and with many others that are looking for a solution to their needs.

Replied May 2020

Maree

April 2022

So glad we discovered Corsizio!!

Love Love Love! Reduced paperwork, reduced admin time, reduced payment processing time, quicker to fill classes. Improved staff communication. Allows for working off-site. Overall this is a must have for any organisation running classes or workshops. Most other options we researched were simply ticketing software - Corsizio is perfect for our needs.

Pros

Going from a messy and confusing manual system, I fell in love with Corsizio immediately. Our organisation is saving so much admin time its unbelievable. Classes and workshops are so easy to set up and the public landing page is very professional, easy to view and makes registration and payment easy for workshop registration.

Cons

There's very little we do not like about Corsizio, however we would like to see more flexibility with the feedback option where we could create our own feedback templates.

Reasons for choosing Corsizio

Corsizio does what we need it to do. :)

Response from Corsizio

We are delighted and humbled by your wonderful review. We appreciate you for using Corsizio and for sharing your experience. It was wonderful to hear how your organization is using it and how it has been a great fit. We will continue to bring more value to everyone on our platform. Thank you kindly.

Khalia

Music classes

Good, but some things can be made easier for family enrolments or changing one aspect of classes.

Pros

Duplicating classes is easy - clean interface, payment system easy to link up.

Cons

Not able to to view related students (in the same family) unless you search the email address. If you need to tweak one aspect of classes, you need to manually go into each one and do it.

Reasons for choosing Corsizio

Ease of use, recommendation from a similar organisation

Ease of use, cost

Response from Corsizio

Thank you for the review.

Sanja

Training large group of internal users

Overall, tool was good for the purpose of internal free training. Easy to register for and track attendees, as mentioned above we would like if the features indicated would be implemented in the future, adding to the calendar with relevant information is industry standard in the majority of these types of software.

Pros

The product was easy to configure and use. Contains all relevant features and the ability to register for free or for paid courses. Ability to add your branding. Has the majority of features needed from this type of software. We prefer that data is stored in Canada.

Cons

Lacking integration with video tools like Zoom or Teams. Adding the event to the calendar (in our case Outlook and .ics file) we found out insufficient as file does not have ability to include video meeting link or relevant information from Agenda. Also, no ability to print the agenda. Tex editors are basic, require HTML for formatting.

Reasons for choosing Corsizio

Easy and quick to set up and use. For other products, we would need more time to figure out what is needed and set it up in a short time frame.

Response from Corsizio

Thank you kindly for your review. The correct place for such private links, like a Zoom web conferencing link, is meant to be in the custom message of the automated confirmation and reminder emails, as those are private and directly sent to the attendee. The simple "add to calendar" action is public, and anyone can use it that can see the calendar. Please contact our support team or search our help docs to learn more.

Replied July 2021

Jason

Corsizio is a lifesaver!

Overall benefits for us pertain to the time we've gained back from having the Corsizio product run enrollment for us, the ease of use for both students and admin, and the ability to embed the product seamlessly into our website. We can't live without this software!

Pros

I'm so glad I found Corsizio. For us this software has taken the once tedious and time consuming task of course management and enrollment and streamlined the process making it extremely easy to manage. The user experience for those enrolling in our courses has also been made much simpler. My favorite feature is the ability to set up "memos" (emails) to be sent to all enrolled students at scheduled times and having that record of communication attached to the course profile. It serves as a sort of CRM for us. I would encourage everyone to learn about the markdown formatting tools that allow a lot more customization in certain areas. The look and feel of the Corsizio product, including the communications that are sent from the system to our enrolled students, is also very professional and makes us look good! We simply could never go back to the ways we were doing course enrollment before.

Cons

A feature we'd like to see added is one that would allow us to take an enrolled student and enroll them in other courses/events with a simple click or two from the student's profile. Instead, we have to open a second admin window, navigate to the secondary class(es) enrollment forms, and copy and paste the student's enrollment information on the original screen into the applicable enrollment form for the other class. Corsizio makes it very simple to transfer a student from one event to another but we'd also benefit from a similar feature when manually enrolling students in a sequence of events.

Reasons for switching to Corsizio

Too many "clicks" to do one simple task, enroll in a course. It also took you to a separate payment window which confused users. With Corsizio, the user stays on one enrollment page. Reporting was also not convenient or easy to understand.

Response from Corsizio

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and feedback you provided us. We truly appreciate you taking the time to do so. We are delighted to have your organization be using our platform. Regarding manually enrolling someone that already has a registration within your account, there is an easy and quick way to copy their details to a brand new registration in a few clicks. I will have our support team reach out to you and explain how to do that to save you time in the future. Thank you again from all of us here at Corsizio.

Replied November 2020

Nicola

So easy and comprehensive

Very good service and response times. Absolutely delighted to have chosen Corsizio, having reviewed many similar services before.

Pros

Love the fact that we can categorise events and also set some many parameters for each event exclusively, such as number of attendees, cut-off dates for bookings and discount coupons.

Cons

There have been a few features that would have made things even easier for us, but we found workarounds with the help of the Corsizio team. The main frustration is how it handles VAT - as we would prefer to show our prices inclusive of VAT and be clear about that, so that students know exactly what they will be paying for our courses/events.

Reasons for choosing Corsizio

Corsizio allowed multiple users, at a fair price. It was easy to set up and seemed the most suitable for our classroom and e-learning bookings.

Reasons for switching to Corsizio

Eventbrite was not meeting our needs as it was not as flexible.

Response from Corsizio

It is great to receive your feedback and to hear that Corsizio is working well for your organization. Regarding the VAT, there is an option to turn that on so the display prices will show as including VAT. We will continue to add even more value as time goes on. Thank you kindly.

Replied May 2020

Andrea

May 2022

Corsizio helped us move ahead

I am very glad I found Corsizio. Using the system has simplified keeping track of the events we hold and registrations.

Pros

As our organization is managed by volunteers and we don't have a computer on site, accessing class registration records anywhere from any computer is critical to our success.

Cons

I wish we could sync the calendars the managers see and the public see to Google calendars. I wish I could remove the "pay online" link when I send payment reminders. We only accept cash, cheques or e-transfers, so this being there confuses people.

Reasons for choosing Corsizio

Being a volunteer run non-profit budget is very important. When our registrations are low (under 50/month) we are charged nothing. When we are charged, the few dollars it costs us doesn't break us.

Response from Corsizio

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with using Corsizio. It is great to hear how our pricing model helps your non-profit organization save money and be efficient with accepting online registrations and payments for your events. Your feedback was very appreciated.

Replied May 2022

Peg

Great Registration Tool for our Non-Profit

Pros

Ease of use. Intuitive. Ability to customize messages, export student registration lists, schedule automated emails. Good price.

Cons

I have not yet had time to use many of the features, as we are just getting started. Don't know if it would be possible to allow for attaching documents to memos.

Reasons for choosing Corsizio

Cost, ease of use, features specific to our needs.

Reasons for switching to Corsizio

The tool we were using was not really designed for our purpose. Corsizio really targets the tasks we need.

Response from Corsizio

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our platform. We appreciate it very much and wish you great success with your events and courses.

Corsizio