• Pros

• "The software itself is easy to use and is pretty much user friendly"

• "I enjoy all the features and modules that Aventri has to offer. They also provide great customer support. It is end user friendly which made it easy to integrate into our non-profit associations. "

• "great support team and customer service oriented useful reference and platform Support docs and videos are useful to reference."

• Cons

• "Websites are fairly basic, but it gets the job done with limited technical skill on my part. They are in beta with a brand new website function that looks amazing."

• "The reporting system is complex. It would be pretty much impossible to maneuver successfully without dedicated support."

• "seating modules are pretty standard and basic needs to be more elaborate and creative when it comes to this specific feature "

Browse Aventri Reviews

Corrina from MgR & Associates

We use Aventri for multiple clients

Pros

We use Aventri for annual conference registration for a number of our clients and it is so intuitive and easy to use. Plus, anytime I have a question, customer service has been so easy to work with. The reporting is great and I think this is an awesome product for conference registration.

Cons

There really isn't anything that I completely dislike. If you allow registrations from the same email address, there isn't a way to alert someone that they are already registered. Which is the only thing that I didn't like about it.

June 2016

Susan from TEDxSydney

June 2016

Our complicated ticketing was made much simpler!!

TEDxSydney is a one day event, with a complicated ticketing/purchasing process and many categories of attendees. In the past, we have managed this complexity via a combination of spreadsheets and home-grown databases, which has often resulted in loss of information or registrants on the day, as well as created challenges with reconciling multiple lists of registrants. We used etouches for our event this year, and it made such a difference to have one source of truth for all our registrations, payments and refunds, and to allow us to have an easy and quick snapshot of all our attendees at our fingertips.

Pros

I enjoyed having a one-stop shop for all our registrations and the super-flexible configuration capability that handled most of our complex needs. We were able to accommodate all of the attendee categories with the variety of set-up options within eReg. I also liked the ability to link events to mailing lists in eMarketing, which we only really scratched the surface with this year. Next year, we plan to integrate them together even more. We also really benefitted from the ability to print badges for the event on the day directly from etouches. Again, we did not use this to its full potential this year, so looking forward to utilising the software even more in this area next year.

Cons

One big challenge we had was the requirement to have at least one public category of attendee that, apparently, cannot be sold out. There had to be an option for people to select when they went to register. Our event is not a public event and purchases/registrations are by invite only, but invitations sometimes went out to more people than we had tickets available for or, alternatively, had an expiry date set for them. If these categories hit capacity or expired, there was no clean way to display a simple unavailable or sold out message without offering another public option. While the software is very customisable, this flexibility does come with some downsides. There are a number of different areas/screens we had to remember to change and update if we added new categories. This was probably made more difficult by the fact that we had a lot of categories, but it did mean that a few categories did not get set-up correctly because we missed one of these many steps.

Clayton from Atos Medical

Industry: Medical Devices

Very good customer support

Pros

Good customer support very rarely get sent to hold when I call in. Staff is friendly and if they cannot solve the issue for me immediately, they follow up regularly to inform me where my ticket is in the process. Aventri has so many features that we have yet to utilize. The previous software ran out of features that we needed where as Aventri seems to keep adding more to the portfolio before we even realize its something we need. They are constantly upgrading and improving. Our customer success team is very friendly and engaging and often follows up on our support tickets.

Rachael from The Lynx Group

Industry: Publishing

Consider Your Options! CVENT & Salesforce Are Much More Reliable & Trustworthy!

Aventri software itself is easy to use for the most part, with the exception mentioned above regarding the text content. Our overall experience has not been the greatest - the amounts of threats that they make for billing less than 60 days from receiving the bill is unprofessional and for sure created a bad taste. I highly recommend looking into a different and more reliable resource if you are sourcing registration portals, top 2 would be CVENT and Salesforce which are also more user friendly and customizable. Etouches generally has many changes over the course of the years as well so if you do choose this solution be sure that you can easily adapt to new layouts often.

Pros

The software itself is easy to use and is pretty much user friendly

Cons

When trying to edit pages the text formatting is always all different and you have to redo the formatting constantly. You can literally hit the return key and the next line of text is a different size, different font, spacing is off, it is not simple and easy. Even when you try to reformat by clearing all formatting and starting over it still is not consistent. Customer service in terms of billing is just unacceptable, we have been a loyal customer since 2015, we received a notification that our account was in risk of being suspended, so I was able to escalate internally to get the payment issue settled. Within less than 24 hours of being told we were in "risk" after spending 3 hours creating a full registration page without warning our account was suspended and all of the work was lost. This is truly the most unprofessional experience I have ever had and we will be looking into a different technology moving forward including CVENT, Eventbrite, or Salesforce which all have much better reviews.

Ian from Alem International

Great product

Pros

Aventri has an ever expanding portfolio of services that have been extremely helpful with out event management. Their customer service is fabulous and they consistently go above and beyond in their service.

Cons

Their rapid growth strategy has led to inconsistencies in their software. We've experienced recent outages of service which are quickly fixed, but inconvenient to us and our clients.

Kasee from Ohio Housing Finance Agency

One of my favorite event management platforms!

I have been able to better coordinate discount codes for certain registrants plus offer various registration types, which has saved me a lot of time and communication. Another prior issue was CEU scanning, which with Aventri will be much more streamlined, will reduce congestion and will require less staff volunteers.

Pros

The most helpful tool for me is their Custom Reporting feature. I can find exactly what I need, when I need it. I also really enjoy being able to see the website update automatically as I make any changes or updates. The new BETA version is so much better!

Cons

I have no complaints at this time other than its high price. Any issues I encounter are quickly remedied by their fantastic support staff. They typically respond pretty quickly and escalate the issue if needed. I also appreciate the opportunity to leave feedback on each ticket.

Lisa from Smart Energy Decision

Overall thumbs up

The ability to clone event after event makes less work on building out your event registration. You also learn from your mistakes of what you should have included and can easily make adjustments on your next event.

Pros

It's familiarity. I've been using Aventri (formerly etouches) since it was in Beta form. The registration system has good reporting features that make administrative work easy.

Cons

As an administrator managing the networking meetings, I would like to see better reporting functionality and search features. This module is really lacking in it's reporting functionality that will most likely drive us to use another platform.

Stephen from Group ASI

Aventri (formerly eTouches) is a fully-featured event management platform

Excellent customer support! Very happy with the overall experience after running events using Aventri / eTouches since about 2014.

Pros

Tons of flexibility in how to manage registration processes and stay organized with registrations and name badges. I also like how easily it integrates with lead collection technologies.

Cons

I feel their website / e-registration module could be improved in both looks and functionality, and I think it's disappointing a mobile app feature is no longer included with their desktop plan pricing. Too expensive for the mobile option so we end up using a 3rd party.

Katie from Goodwill Education Initiatives (The Excel Center)

Excellent Experience with Aventri

I really enjoy working with Aventri. It helps us to create a more professional conference and keeps everything organized logistically.

Pros

The features I like most about the software was the ease of organizing sessions, the professionalism of the app, the variety of features, it's ability to tell say when sessions were full and how easy it was to input information about sessions.

Cons

The conference attendee registration was a bit more difficult as attendees had to toggle back and forth a lot to read session abstracts.

Lilly from The Kohler Co

Great Platform for Event Management

It has made the entire event management process easier. It is user friendly for my guests and very easy for me to see who has registered and their corresponding responses to the registration page.

Pros

It is extremely easy to manage the registration list for my events. I also like the survey feature.

Cons

I wish when I exported the Attendee Info to PDF it was more readable. I have to use the excel version always.

Martin from Kellen

etouches for association management

Kellen has partnered with etouches since 2012. We have seen the company grow & prosper, and we are very pleased with the results. Top successes include continued ease of use, great customer support, good online learning, useful API, great integration between modules, great onsite experience. Some of the challenges include lack of development of the online booth sales & management module (ebooth), slow development of integration with association management systems (AMSs, such as NetForum, YourMembership, i4a...), limited scope of the appointment-scheduling module (esocial). We have used other systems, and for an all-around event management solution, or just as a registration management tool, we feel etouches can't be outdone. We feel we've been part of their development, through sharing challenges and helping design solutions. They've come a long way with their Call for Abstracts module (eselect), and we provided a lot of feedback on that in the early stages. We use ehome quite often, and it's very easy to learn & use, in support of the ereg module. We do not use the task management or budgeting solutions. We have used both emarketing and escan successfully. Their customer service department is responsive, and we are happy to report that senior management is also very responsive to inquiries (when we feel more urgency is required). We process around 10,000 registrations, plus 1000 eselect uses, annually. We chose etouches based on projected ROI and have not been disappointed. We also appreciate and utilize the system's ability to work with multiple currencies, multiple global payment gateways, and multiple languages, including Chinese.

Alex from Northern Micro

Robust product with some limitations, great support - worth considering if you can afford it

Mostly positive experience. Interface is relatively modern looking - I think it got a facelift recently. Aventri is a solid product. Big companies use it, presumably they have done their due diligence when selecting an events management platform. I also evaluated others like Cvent, eventbrite, etc. Naturally its way more capable than simpler yet way more affordable systems that are bolted on like Wix or Constant Contact. It is mostly geared towards larger events that require some relatively complex logistical planning. Organizing Conferences, trade shows, summits etc. Anything with 70+ people with different attendee types, it will have more value. It is still suitable for running things like smaller events like lunches, or dinners for under 50 people. Its a very good RSVP system to track various attendees types, needs and selection choices. It has good logic built in for mailing invitations and sending invites or messages to specific groups of attendees. The hardest part will be standing up the system, populating it with data, and getting your team properly trained and using it competently.

Pros

Mostly easy to use - lots of online resources and guides to self-learn - online and phone support is quite responsive and knowledgeable. Robust feature set. - rsvp reporting is solid - custom field questions is solid - pre populated field in registration form is useful - almost any sort of option has been built in - I primarily focus on RSVP, attendance and invites - can set agendas for breakout sessions etc. - can build a website based on backend info of the event - i.e. update info in the backend and it is immediately reflected on website and reg form. - easy to send invite and rsvp reports by specific filters (e.g. sales rep) - integrates with boomset which makes badge printing almost completely painless

Cons

- Can be expensive to purchase - Does take time to learn the platform - Website builder needs updating for responsive design (beta was released and its good) - Difficult to access event information or update event via mobile device - i.e. there is no mobile app for the event planner. This is a huge pain, actually - mostly for getting guest list or dashboard level info. - costs even more for additional features compared to similar competitors

Leah from Lean Frontiers

Run. Run Away Fast.

Overall experience: terrible. Benefits I've realized: literally any other software would be better than this. I'm counting down the days until our contract is up.

Pros

The ONLY positive thing I have to say about this software is this: The customer service team seems to have it pretty much together...which they'd have to because I can imagine they are quite busy with all the customers trying to figure out their convoluted system.

Cons

Where do I begin? - Upon trying to get out of our 3-year contract (after suffering through months of painful training), we were told by our sales rep that "Aventri is incredibly intuitive" and "there are endless features if you'd just go through the training". Well we did go through the training. The free training, that is. Aventri wanted another $2,500 for private training with our team! If your product is so intuitive, why would we need 16 hours of training valued at $2,500? - I absolutely abhor this software. I dread having to figure out new features. 90% of the time, I end up emailing customer service because I cannot find what I need. This software makes about as much sense as a purple llama named Tuesday that didn't like his doorknob for the fuzzy coffee cup. - Their "client support portal" is a joke. Supposedly you type in a phrase and it comes back with helpful tips and articles to solve your problem. Well, in my opinion someone screwed with the algorithm and it spits back the most useless junk you've ever seen. It is NEVER relevant or helpful.

Meghan from INS

MCT Review

easy

Pros

I find the support staff very quick and efficient when you need help. They always seem to have a solution to my problem.

Cons

I've been working in etouches since 2012, so I have become very accustomed to its functions and terminology. However it can be quite confusing in the beginning. When we dealt with the account level and different uploads that had to happen to attached speakers to sessions, it was a very cumbersome process. I feel like etouches is always changing though and improving these processes, so that is very encouraging.

Julien from MPI France Suisse

Multi Event platform for association that becomes our CRM

We are organizing around 10 events per year which are our touchpoint with our members and all the community. Etouches has been first our registration software. What we value most is: Registration setup : - managing members only rate with automated filters - easy design of the pages - setup administrative invoices and other documents - management of complex information gathering (session, extra-data, share-transportation...) And also a templating of these setup to allow us to duplicate all or parts of these setup... Communication management: - manage layout of emails easily with global templates or event-specific customization - send out invitation and monitor answers - manage the "no" answer (great one) to allow you to remind only the one that did not answer in & single click - manage automated email for incomplete registration, confirmation, changes in the programme... Financial & reporting: - really easy automated report - daily email custom report (just magic for other stakeholders) and live private lists - finance management with our context (taxes are complex for association)... Sponsor management: - we also used etouches to manage sponsorship - from confirmation of packages - invoices - quota management for badges and VIP pass CRM management: we use the option of "global database" : - this include that our global DB is automaticaly updated by every single registration - we have cross events data - we can monitor engagement, loyalty - we can detect low engaged people to be proactive in the communication with them before they leave the association - we can provide detailed data about quality, quantity and interest of our community to our potential sponsors --> fully integrated with no import / export / excel skills (and time spent)

Elvire from Colloquium

Not a good experience at all : we do not recommend it and are now changing our software

I don't find now any benefits from this software actually, I am probably kid myself because we had a very bad experience. But we choose Etouches at the very beginning because we had the feeling that they do understand our job and our problems. the Registration module is very complete but we have the feeling that now they just want to sell their products without any willing to improve their products. Etouches is stocked in early 2010 years ! The biggest aspect of our dissatisfaction is that they don't care at all about problems in our organisation due to bugs from their software. They don't care if can't open your event and if you have plenty of participants waiting for their badge ! If you have a big events with a lot of data for each participant, the software is very slow : and as you as you report that to the team, after showing videos to proove it because that's the way they work (they always say that is due to other factor ...), the answer is this event is very big and you have a lot of data per participant ....... We are now fed up with their fake explanation on each important bugs reported and have the felling that they don't care at all.

Pros

Registration module : eReg, it is very complete and flexible. You can manage any type of event using it, but event in this module you can find discripencies and inconsistency as everywhere in the woftware

Cons

support team : useful when you have a simple question (such as how to push a button !) but completely unuseful when you have real problem ! not a good customer services at all !

Elizabeth from CONNECT

eReg is life changing!

eReg has changed our lives! With our previous event registration system, there were constant complaints from attendees about the registration process. To the extent that nearly all of our registrants would actually register by phone or through staff in the office. What's the point of having and online registration platform. Now 95% is done through eReg, enabling our staff to use their energy and talents on the actual event production and execution. Through the efficient use of the onsite registration and mobile check-in features, post-event wrap-up is easy and no hassle. With a few clicks and pre-drafted email templates, we can send 'thank you' emails to those that attended, 'sorry we missed yous' to those who never made it, and tax deductible notes to those who supported the event first thing the day after the event. The integration between eTouches and Salesforce has been lifesaving for us. With our previous system, unique guest lists and email lists were created for each campaign/event. After the event or campaign was complete the information would be updated back into Salesforce if time allowed, which was rare. Now we know instantly who received which emails and what program they registered for, which makes our Membership Group and Business Development teams VERY happy. There are a few things I wish could be more integrated in eTouches, but as those things come up I've been able to submit our needs through the customer support portal and eTouches continually adds them to the development queue. They constantly make updates to the different modules to increase functionality and better the user experience.

Aimee from Kesselman Jones

We use eTouches for our event registrations.

Pros

eTouches is very user friendly and easy to explain to someone how to use the registration. Easy to walk attendees through the process. Many ways to customize each event as we need,

Cons

Sometimes the email system does not work with some firewalls. eTouches is sometimes hard to get to merge with other programs that we use for different parts of our events.

Claire from CONNECT

March 2016

I'm thrilled with how easy eTouches has made my marketing life

I love how easy eTouches is to use, in all aspects. It's incredibly intuitive and user friendly, it meets every need that we have from setting up registrations, to marketing events, and syncing it back to our Salesforce database. It's an essential part of every event and program that we run and helps our small staff get things done efficiently, quickly, and produce really high-level materials. There are some additional features that I would like, but I've been able to submit those needs through the customer support portal and eTouches continually adds them to the development queue. They are always making updates to increase the functionality of the system. Before we implemented eTouches we had a TON of problems customizing emails, getting them out, getting attendees to convert from viewing an email to registering for an event and sometimes they would try and register for an event but just give up because our old system was so difficult to use. With eTouches we've increased all of our metrics around our digital marketing, event registration, and attendance. We do a lot of events every year (over 60) and we have a team of 3 for all the marketing and event production, so our time is really valuable. eTouches has reduced the amount of time we need to spend working in the platform while increasing registrations and revenues from our events. eTouches has literally changed the way we do business and now we have more time to work on the business, rather than just in it. This really is the most robust software on the market for event planning and management.

Jamie from PowerPlay Strategies Corp.

Satisfied Customer

I am not the one on my team that builds the websites, but i do utilize it daily for reporting and assist with editing prior to going live. Happy with the experience.

Pros

It is a simple software that is easy to navigate and use on a daily basis. It has all the features for what a meeting planner needs for their programs.

Cons

I do not have any negative comments at this time.

Don from Fusion Productions

May 2016

Robust suite of software that helped us take our executive event to a new level

The etouches suite offers support for absolutely every aspect of event planning and management imaginable including: registration, emarketing, dynamic agenda, social media integration, seating charts, call for papers, budgeting, project management, customized reports, an event mobile app, and a platform to build a complete event web site within the system. etouches helped us to achieve organizational efficiencies so we had less duplication of effort, better communication around event tasks, and we were able to engineer standard internal processes to meet our aggressive deadlines. With this suite, company executives are able to get whatever reports they want on the data collected. Meeting professionals are able to keep track of registrants, seating, meal preferences, etc. and administrative staff can track invoices, budget, and project milestones. It's one platform that everyone can interact through - including our attendees. The mobile app was extremely well-received by our community. They were engaged, found the app easy to use, and even after our event was over, we have continued to use the app to reach out as we begin our pre-event marketing for next year. Because the system is so robust so highly customizable, it does require training. Also, depending on features some configuration may be required. Note that they do offer additional professional services for those who need it. Through our strategic partners at (C)Systems, we received exemplary support and quick response times.

July 2016

Maarten from Scribe Software

July 2016

It's Event Excellence

We use eTouches to give us all the functionality that we need to organize and execute our events. eTouches integrates perfectly into our Marketing Automation platform which allows us to completely streamline all our business process.

Pros

It's a great solution because they focus on the aspects specific to events. They also offer a lot of connectivity into other systems, something a good marketing solution cannot do without.

Cons

There should be more people using this software. This would allow them to grow and develop even more functionality.

LaDonna from Stone Fort Group

Event Registration

Really great! I am with an account manager that is on top of it and takes care of me, that is half the battle. Easy to set up a registration and easy to get help from the support team!

Pros

The developers of Aventri "get" what meeting planners need and have developed a platform that is easy to use. With the lack of time, I was looking for a registration system that was dependable and easy to set up. They did the "thinking" for me.

Cons

There are hidden gems and things you can do but unless you use it to the fullest you may not discover these. Aventri needs to better understand all the marketing initiatives that we have as media companies at our disposal and find a way to work these into the system. Example: Conversion Pixel which tracks registrations via Google for Google advertising. Needed to place the pixel on the confirmation but no way to do this after talking with Support many times. We ended up doing Google tag manager instead. But it doesn't track the confirmations. Just a thought!

Great product - flexible to suit a wide variety of events

Our team was looking for a registration solution that could be flexible to suit our needs - it needed to be reasonably priced as we are a non-profit. Aventri has been a life-saver! Our team was up and running - building events within a week.

Pros

The ability to template the routine events and still be flexible to create individual experiences for others. Customer service is exceptional - amazing support team who are always on hand to help.

Tennile from Institute of Health Economics

Say yes to Aventri!

Pros

Initially seeking a platform such as this our company found that other developers were not as user-friendly as Aventri. When we were introduced and walked through the demo, we were pleased to take ownership of our events, develop microsites and etc. instead of outsourcing and paying those extreme fees. It is a very powerful, user-friendly platform. The support team is always there and willing to help whether by phone or email within a reasonable timeframe.

Cons

The lack of functionality with the eSurvey module. I think it should be comparable to other platforms like SurveyMonkey.

Love Aventri

Pros

I love that you can call technical support any time you have a question. They're very helpful.

Cons

Can't think of any right now. Maybe the design could use a little update?

Kati from Service Education & Consulting

End User Friendly and Great Customer Service

Pros

Cons

The website editing and formatting can be frustrating at times.

Susanne from NCAIED

An Accountant's Review

We can project accurate numbers and set realistic goals for successful events.

Pros

I am writing this review from an accounting standpoint. I enjoy the reporting function in Aventri. Seeing past event registration trends and comparing them to current year numbers helps our team stay on goal with our revenue related to registrations.

Cons

Some of the reports can be a little tricky to unpack, this could be because our team didn't set them up in the most ideal way though.

Solid Event Management Software

Our process in the sales cycle was a bit slow at first due to some miscommunication on both our parts but once we got to the right team the process was very clear, implementation took very little time and we had a fully functioning events management system. Support has been excellent to work with.

Pros

All the tools required to create, publish and run an event in the modern world. This includes email management, opt outs, reporting and follow ups. Aventri also allows you to manage custom preferences like meals and and optionally register for individual sessions at an event.

Cons

While the integration exists to salesforce we don't find it as robust as it could be. If Aventri was to improve what you an integrate and make it a full bi-directional integration it would be perfect for us.

January 2016

Jennebeth from CEO Clubs Network

January 2016

Excellent Platform and User-Friendly: The best way to manage events

It's an all-in-one event management module. We've been using etouches for a year now and it's worth to keep it as registration is process is made-easy. No difficulties on any integration and creating your entire registration process. They have a ready-to-use templates that you may use if you are not a "super-techy" person like me. Uncomplicated in terms of monitoring your registration process like generating attendee list, incomplete registration list and several other reports. They have also an option to pre-populate your registration system which is very useful to an organization like us, CEO Clubs Network so when our members/clients started the registration, after they enter their email addresses, the software will immediately fill in the other information in the system so our members will just click their chosen category and then they are done! You may also take advantage on the other services of the software like the emarketing and emobile and many more. They have excellent support team and expect a quick response when you submit a ticket. They have extensive knowledge base videos that are very helpful. All-in-all, we are very thankful to bump into this software it is really helping us manage our events well.

Genevieve from Advanced Medical Education

Etouches made registration management easier.

User-friendly and good training materials. We also appreciated the customization capabilities.

Pros

We loved that etouches software allowed more freedom for us when working with registrations, and was really user friendly. We appreciated that it was easy to train all of our registration staff to use this platform on-site prior to a meeting. Additionally, the customer support and training materials were good for our needs.

Cons

Even more customer service would have been great. And adding more keyword searches when looking through the support materials.

Making Events Easy

In order to reduce complexity we are moving to Aventri, which will be able to manage a large amount of the workload and coding that the current systems needs.

Pros

The web interface and easy to program options make Aventri a simple process for basic event management and allows you to put all the elemtns in one place. The interaction with other packages is also very reliable and easy to set up, especialy the interface with Saleforce.

Cons

If possible there can be too many options and the limited number of fields can cause an issue, especially it there are sub questions whcih take up one of the slots. There is also a loss of some functionailty with the simplification of the system.

Suzanne from Sivantos Inc.

Industry: Medical Devices

Service!

Very very positive. My company was already using Aventri when I joined and the on-boarding was very smooth and straight forward.

Pros

The support centre for Aventri is fantastic. They are always willing to help and are very efficient with resolutions.

Cons

The main pain point is the email functions. There is a limit to the type of HTML you can include and you need to double and triple check often that the work you have done has been saved properly.

May 2015

Elizabeth from Minerva - Technology, Resources & Information

May 2015

Almost there but still a beta test

While the intention of the eTouches software modules are right on target they have not been successful (yet) at thinking though the processes all the way to the finish line. If you choose to use this software be prepared to spend a lot of time working out the nuances to fit your needs. Tech support is lovely and helpful but the documentation is poor at best. They have a lot of information but the information doesn't let you understand how the actions in one area affect the outputs in other areas. Which items you must layout first to insure success in the later aspects of your planning. eSelect has a long way to go and I have been assured that the next version will be vastly improved. For instance, don't bother to create the "custom merge codes" for each custom field, they don't work; tech support knew that immediately when we called. However we only called after spending a considerable amount of time setting the fields and custom emails up. There is no indication in the software that these fields are un-usable and in fact you are prompted to create the "custom merge code" each time you create a field. I am keen to see the next version of the software because these folks are close but at this point the software has cost us more time than it has saved us. We ended up re-creating all of our own email downloading two different reports from eSelect, manually merging the reports into spreadsheets in order to generate the needed emails to authors. It took 6+ hours to re-do the job and in the end we used MS Word and Outlook to address the process. Wishing them luck - but will need some good proof before our company pays considerable money to wind up being a beta tester for their products again.

Great event registration software!

Pros

Easy to use, user-friendly event registration software with a great support team and great customer service. I love the reporting features and how I can quickly send a snapshot of the meeting details to show where we are.

Cons

It has been a pleasure to use so far. I haven't had any bad experiences with customer support like some others have mentioned.

February 2016

Dave from AFR Event Furnishings

February 2016

AFR has been working with Etouches for over 5 years now and it has been a 5 Star plus Experience!!

Style, quality and service define AFR Event Furnishings. We pride ourselves on being an event furniture rental partner that helps create exceptional, one-of-a-kind events for clients in Los Angeles, Las Vegas and nationwide. As part of our Marketing Campaign we produce several Showcase Events around the country and Etouches has been our Preferred On-line Registration partner for over 5 years now. We cannot express how thankful we are for the professionalism and the Quality of service that Etouches have provided to our team. The software made the registration process easy from start to finish. The platform was used for our invitations, sponsor recognition, on-line registration, attendee name tags as well as electronic check-in and several post-event reports. We were able to register thousands of attendees without any error thanks to the Etouches software and their expert team!!

JImmy from ALOC

Great tool

Pros

Ease of Use Good navigation Good reporting Great tool/platform

Cons

Tool/platform allowed duplicate registrations

April 2014

Simon from SWA

April 2014

To infinity and beyond....

We have used etouches for many events over the last three years. Powerful and flexible, it is easy to use out of the box for simpler meetings, while its rich set of features is capable of supporting the most complex of meetings - and much more. And, as a bonus, if you have a problem that isn't covered by their extensive knowledge-base, the etouches support team is helpful and responsive - round the clock. This isn't a toy, it will reward the curious, the demanding and those ready to explore its full potential to enhance their meeting design. Pros: Great communications tools, great registration form designer, great custom report generator. An almost perfect set of all the basics that every event manager needs; plus so much more that can be used to add value to any meeting. Cons: Nothing significant that comes to my mind; and if there are any, etouches will be working hard to address them

Overall, a good tool

Pros

Etouches (now Aventri) gets the job done. It's not as comprehensive or intuitive as some other event management platforms we've used, but it has a lot of necessary functionality.

Cons

The two pieces that lack significantly are the website builder and email builder. We have had to use a lot of workarounds. They are not super intuitive and the templates they've provided us are pretty restrictive.

Kirsten from The Bayley Group

Our favourite

As event planners, we have tried a few different softwares, but etouches is definitely our favourite one. It offers the most features while being user friendly. The interface is appealing and it's easy to find your way around on the back-end of this software. Not sure why Surveys & Feedback isn't checked off on the features list, because it does include it, and quite extensively. It also has a mobile app feature, which could be enhanced as it's not quite equivalent to some of the apps on the market. The flexibility with name badge creation is next to none - you can design, create and filter any way you like. It will automatically decrease font sizes if the text is too long, and you can colour-code by registration category, and more. Feels like playing when working with this software!

Bill from ATSNJ

Ease of use and fantastic customer support

Pros

The speed at which Aventri (formerly eTouches) responds to support requests is fantastic and a real asset. While they don't always have the perfect answer, they are very consistent in their follow up until the customer is satisfied.

Cons

Very little to dislike about this software. Only negatives encountered would be the rare occasion that emails sent via their marketing system get filtered out in recipient's spam folder.

Lizette from PCO Alliance Network

March 2016

e-touches = events made easy!

I only came on board to manage our event after invitations was sent out - I missed out on training and the initial process. After an hour of training I took over - it was painless. Once I was familiar with the basics of the system it was a pleasure to run the event! Information/lists are available and correct Online registrations a bit of a challenge - not e-touches though, registrants' mistakes (but very easy to sort out on e-touches) Payments/refunds 100% manageable and accurate Onsite registration - again, should be easy and accurate, except for registrants who changed places with others without prior heads up Badge management was never as easy as with e-touches! Lastly - there is always someone available to assist - whether a telephone call or an e-mail. Thank you e-touches!

James from Oliver Kinross

Amazing software!

We have been using etouches for all our events for online registration as well as email marketing and the performance is terrific! etouches is easy to use and very user-friendly. We just need to set up several templates and with a few clicks then our email campaigns are ready to go. It also allows us to analyze the data and generate specific email lists from time to time,which is very important as we would be able to adjust our marketing plans for the events depending on the data. It saves us much time in doing tedious jobs and allows us to put more effort in event production and execution. We are now more efficient at work because of this amazing software! We would definitely recommend etouches for event planning and management.

Maggie from Lost Oak Winery

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Event Ticketing Made Easier

Pros

It was great that we could use one interface for multiple ticketed events. There are multiple categories that we were able to customize to fit our individual ticketed event. It was also very helpful that badges could be printed for the people who purchased tickets through this software, instead of having make name tags. It looked much more professional.

Cons

It didn't allow an event to sell out or ticket purchases to expire. We had an event with a maximum capacity of 100 but due to the fact that we couldn't cap the ticket purchase, our event ended up oversold. We were able to fix the problem with no negative consequences, but it was small annoyance.

Erica from Strata Decision Technology

All of our customer registrations in one place.

We hold a lot of events. Aventri allows us to organize each one as well as track payments received and details on the people attending our events.

Pros

I find it easy to use. I have all my up coming events in one place. I can easily update attendee information and enter payments.

Cons

I find my self click more than once to get an event to open or a registrant list to open.

James from IFDC

Steep Learning Curve for All the Bells and Whistles

Pros

Aventri has everything one needs to host a successful event for any number of participants. Everything you need from A to Z is included.

Cons

With a huge toolbox comes a huge amount of tools to learn. It can take awhile to learn all these but thankful Aventri had a great support team and super helpful webinars.

Gabby from NationaLease

Aventri Review

Pros

Easy to use for beginners who have not created a meeting website and mobile app before. It is also great experience to learn the use and functionality of meeting registration.

Cons

The look and style of the meeting registrations and the mobile app is limited. I would like to see more developments in this area in the future.

Good event software

Overall good registration tool with a great staff to help with any issues.

Pros

Fairly easy to navigate and use, customer service was quick and professional, lower overall cost than many other event software platforms.

Cons

Has some limitations as a system - does not do And/or conditional formatting, and the survey reporting isn't great

May 2014

Julien from MPI France Suisse

May 2014

All-in-one event management platforrm and also for associations

I have been using event software for now more than 15 years and I use Etouches every day for : - managing members communication with easy emails / template / dynamic content - managing new event (with templates) and with regards to members' quality - creating cross event reports about demographic, evolution and financial perspective A nice use is also to let your attendees to event update themselves your global CRM database. The only con I see would be sometimes the complexity for some very advanced functions but then the support is there and having live support by chat is really convenient

December 2009

Chris from ASMI-Road Guardians

December 2009

Great Suite of Applications

Excellent suite

Pros

No license fees, fabulous support, intuitive, integrated, full reporting and business intelligence, integrates with our CRM and Marketing automation software, has the modules for entire event lifecycle, mult-language and currency. Best part it is available to our team regardless of time or location. Supports our collaboration and dramatically imporved our productivity. We have used 3 different vendors, this is the best.

Cons

None of the users have any Cons. All of our suggestions have been implemented.