• icon"Their reach is far greater than mine is, as a small non profit, so their built in marketing and promotion is a true feature."
  • icon"The cost - FREE - of course is great. The ability to create and collect custom fields of information."
  • icon"I like how you can see all the events in your area and how it's easy to book tickets from eventbrite with the best prices."
  • icon"I don't have any reason to hate or dislike this software actually. Unless its page load that sometimes takes more time than other website."
  • icon"It was confusing for my users to use the system from their end. It was common for people to register wrong."
  • icon"This can be a challenge for fake events or non-authenticated events that are selling tickets. Sometimes people will buy tickets to non-legitimate events and expect something else."

All Eventbrite Reviews

1-25 of 4,424 Reviews

Rachel

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Changed the way we do events

Eventbrite for Beginners

Our goal is to encourage our Facebook audiences to attend more virtual events and provide them with the exact information and details they need, all housed in one concise place and Eventbrite has been the perfect tool for us. The analytics and reporting are very robust, especially for a free plan.

Pros

The setup and ease of use for a first time Eventbrite user/manager was incredibly easy and seamless. The feature that is most useful to us is the Facebook event integration - and the best part - it's free. This way, our social media audiences can register for tickets directly through the Facebook event published on Facebook. It's such a powerful feature and so incredibly easy to setup.

Cons

I wish there was an abilitty to make updates to the address after an event has already been published. With COVID-19, we had to shift from an in-person event to make it a virtual event and because we had to change the address, Eventbrite woudn't allow it. Suggestion - if an address needs to be changed, Eventbrite could automatically send an email to the list of attendees or a calendar notification of the change. The Mailchimp feature is extremely limited and I have trouble understanding what exactly the purpose of it is. I have not doubt that Eventbrite will enhance it in the future with incorporate more robust functions because Eventbrite is really great with continually improving their tools.

Reasons for choosing Eventbrite

The Facebook integration was seamless and is a very powerful feature, that's also free.

Cristina

November 2022

Great software to manage and promote your events!

As an event organizer, this is a great app or software. It allows me to customize the forms and events, and then promote them on Facebook and other places online (including my website) really easily.

Pros

As a Life Coach and Healer, I have created both paid and free events using Eventbrite. It is a user-friendly app and an easy way to create events of all sizes, whether they are virtual or not. It is also easy for participants to register, and it allows the organizer to collect information about participants and connect the software with PayPal to collect payments. I also loved being able to create an event and then promote it on Facebook and other places online really easily.

Cons

It may be a bit challenging for an organizer to create the FUP emails to send participants the information to enter an event. Maybe they can add notifications 3 days before the event to the organizer so that we can set up that part and have that covered.

Rebecca

Disappointed with results

Disappointing

Pros

Potential for attracting patrons who would not have known about you otherwise.

Cons

Every online event we offered had serious problems because of messaging from Eventbrite to our patrons. We lost many people in the process. It was also a challenge to navigate the platform and to download data from their site.

Reasons for choosing Eventbrite

I ended up dropping Eventbrite and going with Zeffy.

Maite

August 2022

Allows professionals to create events and secure tickets

It allows events for sponsors or even for partners in other parts of the world to be carried out without problems, being this a solution for the creation and administration of events of any kind without limitations or insecurity on the web, it can be implemented from the web or from phones mobile

Pros

I like it because in general the tool is ideal for those organizations that take customer satisfaction seriously by creating events that are pleasing to members and that build customer trust, it allows you to create online events so that everyone can have access to it quickly and online

Cons

I have no problems because it is a tool that is easy to understand, it is ideal for companies that have not yet digitized their events and have not used it before, its interface is quite fast in general

Laly Noya

Industry: Printing

Eventbrite #1 for Registration

Every since, I used Eventbrite’s software my planning and organizing. Of events have been easy.

Pros

I love using Eventbrite software for every event planned.

Cons

There’s nothing I dislike about Eventbrite’s software.

Jerrold

November 2022

Love Eventbrite!

Pros

Eventbrite is the easiest event management software if used thus far. It's extremely simple to plan an event, use their software to distribute tickets and collect reservations, as well as keep in contact with all planned attendees. Plus not to mention their advanced options for further customization.

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like about this software. It's great in comparison to its competitors

Lisa

Event Bright

Pros

I have been using Eventbrite for years and appreciate the ease and efficiency of Eventbrite. I appreciate the Eventbrite app were you are able to see past, present and future event information. I also think the timer is a beneficial feature for the app.

Cons

I have not yet found one con or dislike with this software.

Gabrielle

Event Creation is So Easy

Pros

I like how simple it is to setup an event that we can invite our team along to. I enjoy that there are public and private event options. Super helpful when we need to see how many attendees are coming.

Cons

The private event option used to be hard to find but that has recently been resolved.

Lisa

October 2022

Eventbrite is a great tool for planning and implementing your events.

My overall experience with Eventbrite has been nothing but positive for my company and for my personal events as well.

Pros

What I like most about Eventbrite is that I can customize invitations, conferences and I can track attendance and registration. It is also great that attendees can respond back to me and that they can see other attendees.

Cons

The cost is okay but of course, lesser fees would be even better.

Reasons for choosing Eventbrite

I was introduced to Eventbrite by a friend and I did not compare it to similar products/services.

Lena

Industry: Veterinary

Event rite is a fantastic all in one event planning software

Eventbrite allows me to plan, create, manage, ticket, and checkin guests all with ease. I have all of my contacts right at my fingers and can create a fully customizable event. The forms are customized so that I can be sure I receive all the information I need from customers. I am able to share so easily on most any platform and manage everything, from attendees, to the event details, payments and ticketing, and even checkin and registration on the day of the event. It makes it so easy for event to go flawlessly. I highly recommend.

Pros

I really like how easy it is to set up a planned event with full customization. I am able to import contacts from many platforms allowing me to reach a larger audience. It is great for any size event and allows customers to attend the event with minimal interaction with employees. It is easy to share and manage and makes ticketing go very smoothly from start to finish.

Cons

There are some required features that I don’t always need to use but it’s not that inconvenient so I don’t really have any complaints.

Reasons for choosing Eventbrite

I liked that it was more customizable with much easier features.

Charmaine

Thumbs up to Eventbrite

Pros

As a user, it is very easy to use, you click the event you like, you put your email, pay if it needs to and checkout fast. It sends you a confirmation right away and you receive notification or reminder upon the events. Even my old colleagues who were very into RSVPs in a very-old fashion way can figure out how to book an event for themselves and checkouts. As an administrator, posting an event is very easy, it has automatic payment processing, basically, it's like posting a regular post and Eventbrite does the rest. I don't have to send invitations to everyone individually, waiting for them to pay and to confirm.

Cons

Everything actually looks fine, it's just money-wise, everyone wants something free especially since I'm only using it once or twice a month. There was one time that I was about to charge more than I expected too, but it's a good thing Eventbrite did something about fixing it.

Reasons for switching to Eventbrite

Everything now actually works out on zoom, especially since the group is away from each other and that most of the people just want to stay home and attend meetings, events, and seminars online. So we do everything on zoom.

Heathere

April 2022

Eventbrite tickets are amazing

We have premiere movies and events twice a month. Without eventbrite we'd have customers standing in line for hours waiting to buy tickets, or redeem tickets. With the help of eventbrite our lines stay flowing quickly and efficiently.

Pros

I love this software because regardless of what event or premiere we have, it's so easy to go online and set up the ticket sales. It's super affordable and easy to get paid. It makes it so much easier on all of our employees and customers too.

Cons

There's nothing I dislike about the product. They have been amazing so far.

Reasons for choosing Eventbrite

All of the features were better suited for us.

Sophia

April 2022

Eventbrite Review from Sophia

Overall great. We manage registration for events and set up notifications, pricing, and promo codes.

Pros

I feel it is relatively user friendly to set up events & then manage notifications.

Cons

The place to put the promo code is not easy to find and we often get questions about this. Also I wish fees could be refunded for folks no longer interested in taking the trainings/ classes.

Reasons for choosing Eventbrite

It is free for us & easy to use. It also helps us to promote events as well!

Leslie

Amazing Platform for golf tournaments and special events

Overall, I really like hosting events on Eventbrite and I will continue using them for upcoming events. I would recommend Eventbrite for events of all types and sizes.

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is being able to customize ticket types. Depending on which type of ticket an attendee chooses, the organizer can determine which type of questions the person registering must answer. For example, if you choose platinum sponsor, you are asked which shirt size you want. It is the best platform I have used for special events and even offers a check-in feature for the day of your event. There are endless opportunities for customizing your own event. Also, if you have a contract in place with Eventbrite for your events, they will not charge you a ticket fee for free events.

Cons

The thing I like least about this software is the fees. I was expecting a processing fee for credit card sales but there is an additional Eventbrite fee. This was remedied by signing a contract with them. Now all my fees are capped at a specific price and I can now have the attendee absorb the costs.

Reasons for switching to Eventbrite

Before switching to Eventbrite we were using Excel spreadsheets to organize attendees and having them pay through Paypal. Switching to Eventbrite has save so much time and money.

Great for Free Event Tickets with Limited Seating

This is a great program for reserving spaces at events (we have only had free events that this was necessary for so I can't speak to events that you would like your attendees to pay for.) that have a finite amount of tickets.

Pros

I love how organized it keeps our organization when we have free event that have limited seating. We are able to track who is signed up, contact everyone with important event information, check people in and see where they signed up from(website, Facebook, etc.) if you are charging for tickets, there is a small fee but because I have used it for free events, I would be willing to pay for that if we were to charge for an event. It is really well thought out overall.

Cons

As a designer, I would like a few more options to be able to customize the event page. You are only able to customize a description and a specific size image. I struggled though to even find this con because it really is a great software.

Reasons for choosing Eventbrite

It gave us the ability to let people reserve more than on ticket and make sure we didn't overbook our event. We usually use Wufoo for most of our events because of its ability to add a lot of things (and we still love Wufoo, just not for this) we need it to but we couldn't figure out how to not overbook and also allow a family to reserve multiple tickets for all of its members.

Aislinn