What are EventCreate users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using EventCreate software through verified user reviews

• icon"It’s so easy to use, I love how everything is accessible and simple anybody can do it."
  • icon"Love that that can still choose to pay by cash or e-transfer and don't have to have a credit card. Though the credit card integration is great."
  • icon"We compared many options and found this the most affordable option. The customer service was superb."
  • icon"My only dislike for now is that when others RSVP they can’t see a list of guests."
  • icon"I disliked some of the wording used in the descriptions, it took me a while to understand everything."
  • icon"I learned this lesson the hard way. If you don't save, sometimes it doesn't load properly, then when you refresh, you lost the most recent work."

Browse all EventCreate Reviews

• Have you used EventCreate and would like to share your experience with others?

Dion

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

Time used: Free Trial

April 2022

Amazingly simple and fast to learn

Edith

Great website for gathering online RSVP's

Very useful website. I used it to gather RSVP's for my sisters' non-traditional wedding celebration event.

Pros

The simplistic, easy-to-use and well-designed templates. User interface is very beginner-friendly and there is a lot of customisation possible even on a free trial.

Cons

I honestly did not find anything that need improving when using the free trial version.

Reasons for choosing EventCreate

The wedding websites were too specific to a traditional wedding, I needed something more generic and adjustable.

Trevor

March 2022

Excellent Event & Business Management Software

It is fairly new to us, but overall we really have enjoyed it. It is easy to use, very professional, and for the price you get a good amount of options. Their customer service responded within 4 hours via email in the middle of the night and fixed OUR issue so kindly. We are so excited to grow our business and expose other to EventCreate!

Pros

Not only is it very inexpensive for a good package, but it also is very easy and user friendly. There are so many customization options and really allows you to run your event as if you were someone using ticketmaster. It looks great, it is very easy to use, we have had no problems with anyone accessing it.

Cons

It doesn't have an Android app even tough there is an IOS one. I am not sure why they don't have it, but it is really an inconvenience for a business like our because we utilize different persons to do check-ins and such. It would also be nice if we could choose what information goes on the physical "ticket" that your customer gets. It is a great app, it is just the small things. I don't see any reason not to use this, especially over the other more popular ones.

Reasons for choosing EventCreate

Price, functionality, and quality.

Reasons for switching to EventCreate

Eventbrite's fees were unacceptable and didn't allow for the kind of features we were looking for.

Yusuf

Industry: Program Development

June 2022

EventCreate is great for organization anything.

Pros

The EventCreate business has a great system, EventCreate does this for you very quickly so you don't spend the time you would spend creating a regular website creating events. Great for attracting people to social events like parties.

Cons

It delivers what it promises. I was very satisfied as I did not have big expectations.

Tianna

Industry: Cosmetics

July 2022

It's a option to consider

It's well f 5.5 out of 10

Pros

The report a feature I really do like out of all, nice template and al but not so modern as I would love it for my specific niche market

Cons

The card issue more than likely was a a small issue, however all I can say it's an another option to consider when choosing a event management website

Kristie

Great Tool

Pros

I love the ease of use and implementation across the board! From set up to registration this was a breeze

Cons

Nothing! Everything has been easy to use and work with.

Reasons for switching to EventCreate

Wanted to try something new and improved

Jammie

April 2022

I love the website that comes with Event Create!

Customer service has been great! All of my questions have been answered quickly and thoroughly! I greatly appreciate it!

Pros

I was looking for a way to sell tickets for events online. Most other options only offer a basic event page. What I love about Event Create is that I was able to create a customized, professional-looking website for my events without paying more for it. It was easy to customize the site and add my own creative flare to it. Event Create is just what I needed!

Cons

I can't complain, because I am using the free version for now. But I could see myself paying in the future when I want to advertise for multiple events at the same time. I have been really pleased with everything so far. My event just went live today and I already sold my first ticket!

Reasons for choosing EventCreate

I really love the website feel of Event Create! It makes my events feel much more professional without having to invest in a domain and website right away. Event Create has given me the tools I need to get started NOW without feeling like I need to design an entire business website for my new business.

Natalie

Industry: Mental Health Care

February 2022

SO Thankful for this Software!

Will be using this instead of Survey Monkey or other platforms. This helps organize things in a way that is easy and manageable for me as the event coordinator.

Pros

Super easy to navigate and use. User friendly. Not confusing or "over my head." Has all the features I need and features I didn't know I needed but am now thankful for!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. I really enjoy this software and it offers what is needed for what I do for events at our company.

Reasons for choosing EventCreate

Eventcreate was the easiest to use and navigate and offered everything I need and then some.

Reasons for switching to EventCreate

Survey Monkey didn't offer everything I needed.

February 2022

My son's first birthday event

Pros

Having a dedicated webpage for our son's birthday was really cool.

Cons

I didnt see have anything that hindered the process.

Reasons for switching to EventCreate

Evite invitation page was very cluttered with ads for amazon and bitcoin, etc and the video was not hosted for the guests to view.

Nona

Industry: Machinery

August 2022

Nice site to organize events

It was a really good platform. I would definitely use it in the future. We just didn't have that many events and it wasn't worth paying for when we didn't need it.

Pros

This was a great site to make and organize an event. I was able to have a link that gave our attendees an electronic way to RSVP. You can also add options for them such as food preferences when they RSVP'd. Totally customizable with pictures and whatever else you want to add. Great way to keep track of everyone as long as they use email.

Cons

The settings area is a bit confusing as to where to find the info you need. For example I had to search around a little to find where to add certain questions to as the guests when they replied to the RSVP.

Reasons for choosing EventCreate

When I found it, it seemed like it would fit exactly what we needed. I did the free trial and created my event. I liked it so much, I paid for it for a year and used it.

Perrity

Industry: Alternative Medicine

June 2022

Great option for events management!

Great

Pros

Easy to use, beautiful designs & websites, great communication with team from eventcreate!

Cons

It was a little difficult to navigate the scheduling

Alia

Intuitive, Fun and BEAUTIFUL!

Regardless of the technical stuff, (which I don't know if less web-interface savvy people will not get frustrated with it) I otherwise really enjoyed using this program! I needed it super fast, everything was ready, upgrading was easy and didn't require a long term contract or anything! There should be a mobile preview option somewhere to see how that would look (cuz let's face it, we are making these for people to use through their phones); but it was an easy back and forth fix. Highly recommend :)

Pros

I love the data tracking, customization and the ability to follow through or update customers in the same way I would on a full website! For the temporary site and ability to still edit and customize, even after sending; is truly amazing to me. I love it!

Cons

There are some accessibility issues I have with the more technical aspect of the site. The selection areas, when it comes to multiple lines of title and text boxes, can be super frustrating to click and then have to click AGAIN to actually edit. Why can't it just be click and edit? The "bold" option for text doesn't quite react when you select it. And when you have a set up for a Scheduling section, it should just be premade form with the titles and text to be entered/filled in...unless it wasn't intuitive that that was how I was supposed to do it...I honestly had to click each title and paragraph element to find out how to repeat the sizes, spacing and style.

Reasons for choosing EventCreate

The overall way the package and account for building events was designed. Everything was in one place!

Becky

Excellent event management software

I was looking for an easy, simple, and aesthetically pleasing way to sell tickets for a small event I'm hosting. The registration/processing fees on some of the other sites are more than I was wanting to pay for this small event, and they also weren't nearly as beautiful s the EventCreate websites.

Pros

The registration website is beautiful, super customizable, and is something I'm proud to send potential attendees. The price point is also extremely affordable compared to other (less aesthetically pleasing) options out there. I looked into so many options and am so glad I found EventCreate!

Cons

I'm very pleased with everything so far.

Reasons for switching to EventCreate

Price point, ease of use, trying something new, and aesthetics

TLDR: HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Pros

I am using this software to create a webpage for my upcoming virtual college graduation party. I like that this software has been extremely user-friendly. I have worked with other website-building software and was able to quickly figure out any nuances with EventCreate, however I believe it would have been nearly as easy if I were new to web design. This product has just the right amount of features that the average person may need to publish and promote an event. In particular, this website is useful for keeping your event participants updated, as well as for linking a gift registry so I do not have to ask my attendees to keep track of multiple links. Best of all, the free trial access and ability to preview my page before I invested gave me the confidence I needed to commit to this software. And cost is amazing for me at only $4/month! (After the free trial period, the cost is automatically charged to the credit card to cover a year's worth of service.) Even if I use it only once this year (which I won't), I feel I am getting my money's worth. Highly recommend!

Cons

If I absolutely MUST choose to list a "con" about this software: I did not like that the monthly subscription was so disproportional to the annual fee, but it is not a big deal because the annual fee is still a great price even if I only needed service for a short time.

Easy, functional, and inexpensive!

Overall experience has saved me time & money. I'm very happy about that!

Pros

I needed a website just to be able to send my friends/familiy to RSVP for my baby shower and view updates of the location as it hasn't been determined yet. THIS IS PERFECT! I love how simple it looks, it tracks my guests properly, and also when I get the location, I can easily update it and my friends and family can check the website easily. ALSO, I might add , the mobile version of the website looks great on the phone!

Cons

No cons, if you want to pay you get more features which is reasonable. I am only using the free version and it suits me perfectly for my situation and I'm so GLAD they offer this.

Reasons for switching to EventCreate

It was being too difficult to edit the website and to make changes to customize it so I got very frustrated and decided to google another option and found event create.

DeJong

Look no further!!

this site has really allowed me to take full advantage of my event. i created this site for my baby shower and i was easily able to upload my digital files into the site to make everything very cohesive. not only that you get to create an amazing website, rsvp control and 100 invites free!! im in love with this site and will be using it for all my future events.

Pros

Event Create is amazing! i used this software to create my babyshower webpage for RSVPs, and it has gone above and beyond my expectations. I am so happy that i chose this place above other sites. the functionality can get a bit weird, but once you get the hang of it you are sure to create top quality designs. this site really lets your creativity come to life with many different customization features. overall i would recommend and use this again.

Cons

the functionality can be a bit weird and stagnant. you can not add text. but that is easily remedied by adding a new tab. other than that it is wonderful. easy to use and understand right away. no experience needed!

Reasons for switching to EventCreate

the ease of use and cost effective pricing! you cant beat this site!

Vicky

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Baby boomer friendly ... extremely easy to navigate!

I’m not that savvy with Evites, but found Event Create very easy to use. I tried another forum that was a disaster. Event Create was quick to update any changes. They reached and created a time for me to talk with them with any questions I might have. I appreciated their effort but didn’t help with the evite. Have already recommended them to friends. The preset themes was a big plus and you could make them your own.

Pros

It was easy to get started. I liked that they offered ready to use themes. Was able to change color, spacing, fonts, etc. with ease. Very easy to navigate website. Could preview how it would look by sending myself the invite. Liked that you added names and emails and it kept track of how everyone responded. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reached out to help when I wanted to change my email address ... impressive. This software is geared for boomers or millennials to use. Added that special touch for a Zoom Baby Shower. Have had great response from those invited.

Cons

Only issue was uploading baby registry link to evite. There were two registry buttons but only one uploaded within the Evite especially those who would use their cell phones to reply. Was an easy fix but make sure to try all “registry” buttons before you send the invite.

Reasons for switching to EventCreate

Found their software very difficult to navigate and slow with updates. Too many items to deal with while designing invite. Very confusing for a baby boomer ...

Niya

EventCreate and my UI

overalll I would say that EventCreate is a wonderful platform to use, to be create and manage our events. the templates are nice, with the ability to create our own plus its very user friendly.

Pros

what I loved most was the overall simplicity in my UI. Its tailored for the either a beginner or someone with computer experience. the templates are minimal modern and fresh. I also love the way we can manage the event on the back end, keeping track of our guests and even the ability to send a reminder email.

Cons

I would like to be able to center images and the over all flow, unless that feature is already there and I just didn't know how to use it.

Reasons for switching to EventCreate

Because Eventbrite was too expensive with too much fine print.

Laura

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Event Create is easiest way of event management

Refreshing - easy and above standard compared to other websites.

Pros

I like the flexible templates used to build and edit a website. Easy to use for beginners etc.. Loved the attendee management and profiling - the option to add questions on registration etc.. the checklist / dashboard is easy to use and sensible logical design.

Cons

I think there could have been more highlighting of palettes to use and also some of the premium features really should have been basic - (and are on other websites). Greater use of optimisation for mobiles - as initially I used a background image that wasn't optimised for mobiles .. quite annoying that you can't imbed pictures as a gallery (perhaps premium feature at that time)

Reasons for choosing EventCreate

because I wasn't geared up to wedding with lots of wedding templates etc.. and also there was more flexibility in terms of building the page etc.. although the other site had separate pages you could add with more features.. I really like the ability to monitor the attendees and the email function corresponding to this is super easy and saves loads of time. In the future if I initiate a paid event I would also consider Eventcreate as this function also seem effortless.

Liz

Great for all size events!

This has been a game changer! I am so happy with this product, especially since the world shifted and we all had to quickly learn what events would look like virtually. We started hosting more training sessions and smaller events more often and this site has made it so easy to do!

Pros

I have used many other sites in the past - ranging from large-scale sites that cost thousands for basically the same thing as this one, except this was MUCH easier to use! I have already suggested other coworkers from sister companies use it too! The easiest thing about this is that it's mostly drag and drop type design and you are always able to go back and add in more or less. I appreciate that I can add links to social media and our website. I can bring in video clips and even have an interactive map that will show guests where evening events are. Across the board for small or large-scale events, this is the best site to use!

Cons

There have been a few times that I wish I was able to change something or add in something different than what was available, however, the team has always been more than happy to help get me what I need and there are many options to design and edit to make it your own.

Reasons for switching to EventCreate

CVENT was incredibly difficult to use, we had to sign up for a multi-year subscription that ended up costing us thousands of dollars and it honestly was not worth it. The customer service was ok at times but overall not worth the price at all.

Industry: Music

If I Hosted More Events, I Would Definitely Upgrade

I love it so far. I'm someone who likes straight forward and simple when I do things. They allowed me to set up my event, add a picture, write up a description, and gave me an RSVP button which is the most important part of me doing this event page. So I'd say they nailed it.

Pros

For the free account, I was able to set up my event and track RSVPs/names, which was the most important aspects of setting up an event page.

Cons

On one hand, it's unfortunate that I can't email invites. One the other hand, I don't really need to anyway. As a free user who just set up their first event, I can't think of any real drawbacks.

Reasons for switching to EventCreate

I switch from Eventbrite because I felt like they're a bit more complicated for what I want to do for this event. I switched from Facebook because I deleted my account this week.

Keely

Perfect for our Virtual Event

My experience has been great! I honestly didn't know a service like this with both a custom website and event promotion/registration services existed before I came across this site. It was the perfect solution for me!

Pros

Having yet another virtual event during COVID can be boring, so I love that this site allows for an awesome custom website to pair alongside the event. We are hosting a virtual baby shower, so being able to add photos is especially great to help make guests feel included in our experience even though they can't see us. We will also be using the site after the shower to update friends and family with more photos and everything happening. I feel like this is a great combination of hosting event/registration services with that personal touch. It's great to have something with wonderful presentation to be able to share. The website is easy to build and personalize. I'm a designer, so I like that I really do have a lot of control in the settings compared to some other event hosting sites. It's also great to be able to have our registry link directly on the site. As far as registration, I love that we can set custom registration questions, send reminders, and track everything all in the same place. I'm excited to test out and use the texting feature especially.

Cons

There are some great options for the varying sections of the website, but I would have personally loved to have a greater variation in the photo layout options. I would have loved to be able to select how many columns I would like to use. Right now, it is either 1 or 4.

Laniqua

Best event management site

EventCreate is the best all-in-one event management site that I have used. I will definitely use it for every event.

Pros

What I like most about software is the app integration for check-in during event, email and text reminders. The best features ever!!

Cons

I feel the site should include integration with more payment platforms (i.e., PayPal, Venmo, CashApp, Zelle). Most people don’t feel comfortable sharing their credit card info.

Reasons for choosing EventCreate

Free trial and inexpensive price.

Reasons for switching to EventCreate

Delay in payment, inability to add video to site, and lack of diverse payment options.

Alexander

Flexibility and Simplicity

We've used it to transmit the values and quality of world class brands in our space. We're using it for event management, have built in account and pricing pieces, then a more robust content platform.

Pros

Out of the box invitation and event management products don't allow for much customization and white label work for the simple solution we and most companies I imagine want. We were quickly able to set up and get going, and eventually build the robust product we needed. Great product and support.

Cons

Not much, we've been able to solve whatever issues we had.

Paula

So far, so good! Better than other platforms I've used in the past ten years.

Pros

This platform is very user-friendly, it allowed me to create a perfectly, on-brand event website where my guests will RSVP for two upcoming events we have going on. I've tested over a dozen other platforms and this one has so far, been the best, especially for the value. The customer service has been quick and very helpful as well. 100% recommended.

Cons

I haven't taken too much of a deep dive into all the features yet but so far I have nothing negative to say.

EventCreate