• Pros

• "The price was so cheap! Having never heard of Event Create I was skeptical at first. However, was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to use. Customer service is amazing. "

• "I've searched many services, and this software was the easiest to use and share. I would recommend it to anyone needing to organize an event. "

• "I used this for my boyfriends 40th birthday but now I want to use it for every event I host! Definitely a great format and user friendly and I just love the set up. Thanks EventCreate!"

• Cons

• "Didn’t integrate with Mailchimp - but it does have its own email functionality. "

• "Not super phone user-friendly. I could only really use it on my desktop, which is fine, just inconvenient at times. "

• "That I had to upgrade on the free trial to include forms. "

Browse EventCreate Reviews

IAM from I Am Leven

Industry: Music

BANG FOR YOUR BUCK

This is experience was amazing..I will be back.

Pros

THIS SOFTWARE has me speechless. I was able to design my event , website , and details with ease and in a matter of time.

Cons

I had absolutely no cons while using this product.

Reasons for Choosing EventCreate

Design and because I had never heard of it!

Terriene from Self Employed

Easy to Use and affordable!

I was getting frustrated trying to set up an event page to find that the service I've tried wanted too much money. EventCreate was the best service and most affordable.

Pros

Cons

I don't have any complaints and absolutely love it.

Reasons for Switching to EventCreate

RSVPify wanted too much money, where EventCreate has many more features, and it was easier to set up.

Leiry from NYU

The best

So far, I did not realize I needed to add my guests email to give them access to the RSVP form, which was difficult to add them manually, I am not as savvy to have had access to the full list.

Pros

I enjoyed the access to the web designs and how easy it is to organize the description as well as location of each trip as well as time and location, It gave me an opportunity to invite all my friends.

Cons

I dislike that it didn't give me access to all the other settings, but it made me consider wanting to have full access, at the moment I wish I had access to everything.

Reasons for Choosing EventCreate

I chose event create because it gave me an opportunity to engage with the text.

Reasons for Switching to EventCreate

I wanted a more savvy look

Perfect for events!

Wonderful! I am pleased..

Reasons for Choosing EventCreate

User-friendly and beautiful formatting integration.

Joanne from www.fisherfamilybodytalk.com

Easy way to promote and get paid for classes

Will continue to use.

Pros

I have online booking software that offers classes but it isn't as user friendly and doesn't allow them to pay upon registration. Eventcreate is super easy to set up, displays only the class they want and is very user friendly for those enrolling in classes. Love that that can still choose to pay by cash or e-transfer and don't have to have a credit card. Though the credit card integration is great! You can have consent/intake forms right within the registration too.

Cons

That I had to upgrade on the free trial to include forms.

Reasons for Switching to EventCreate

Classes get lost and can't take payment upon registration easily.

Jessica from Essentia Health

Thankful for this software! Promoting our educational conferences has never been so easy!

I am very pleased with my experience. I feel like this adds a great and professional aspect to my conference promotion.

Pros

It is user friendly. You can make a professional looking website with minimal skills.

Cons

Sometimes saving new changes can be a bit tricky. Other than that, no complaints at all.

Reasons for Switching to EventCreate

A colleague of mine recommend this software, after using it to promote another one of our conferences.

Heidi from Atlanta Chapter of the American Association of Blacks in Energy

Industry: Oil & Energy

Quick and easy

Pros

EventCreate saved the day! I needed a website built quickly for my weeklong event. I searched the internet and came across this company. I had it up and running in couple of hours (It took my a bit to decide how I wanted it to look :-)). I used one of their templates which was helpful. Price was good as well.

Cons

I wish they had more templates to choose from.

Reasons for Choosing EventCreate

Some corporations block the use/opening of Eventbrite links. This is easier to use.

Danielle from Cook Ross

First time user

I enjoyed my experience and will recommend to others.

Pros

It’s very easy to setup! It took less than 10 minutes and I was up and running!

Cons

With the free version, I could customize the text (I.e. bold, underline, etc.)

Reasons for Switching to EventCreate

Limited features. It didn’t have what I was looking for.

TLDR: HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Pros

I am using this software to create a webpage for my upcoming virtual college graduation party. I like that this software has been extremely user-friendly. I have worked with other website-building software and was able to quickly figure out any nuances with EventCreate, however I believe it would have been nearly as easy if I were new to web design. This product has just the right amount of features that the average person may need to publish and promote an event. In particular, this website is useful for keeping your event participants updated, as well as for linking a gift registry so I do not have to ask my attendees to keep track of multiple links. Best of all, the free trial access and ability to preview my page before I invested gave me the confidence I needed to commit to this software. And cost is amazing for me at only $4/month! (After the free trial period, the cost is automatically charged to the credit card to cover a year's worth of service.) Even if I use it only once this year (which I won't), I feel I am getting my money's worth. Highly recommend!

Cons

If I absolutely MUST choose to list a "con" about this software: I did not like that the monthly subscription was so disproportional to the annual fee, but it is not a big deal because the annual fee is still a great price even if I only needed service for a short time.

Kevin from St. Ignatius Parish

Great for our livestream concert events!

Great experience, and it makes connecting our guests with our concert events VERY easy and quick, and the website and invitations look very professional. I love the white font.

Pros

Very easy to use, super fast, and produces quality invitations that link our guests to the proper YOUTUBE concert links in order to view our events!

Cons

I hate that if you don't constantly save you end up losing work...it should auto save as you complete your work. I've had many a project lose hours of work because I forgot to save before my computer lost power, or I simply forgot. Also, there needs to be a way to easily format a web browser presentation, and an Iphone presentation to have the same look and feel. Often times, what looks great on a computer screen looks completely awful on a smart phone screen.

Reasons for Choosing EventCreate

I chose EventCreate because of it's "user friendly" platform. It's also very easy to create an invitation and site literally overnight to help advertise a last minute event.

DeJong from Discount Glasses Outlet

Look no further!!

this site has really allowed me to take full advantage of my event. i created this site for my baby shower and i was easily able to upload my digital files into the site to make everything very cohesive. not only that you get to create an amazing website, rsvp control and 100 invites free!! im in love with this site and will be using it for all my future events.

Pros

Event Create is amazing! i used this software to create my babyshower webpage for RSVPs, and it has gone above and beyond my expectations. I am so happy that i chose this place above other sites. the functionality can get a bit weird, but once you get the hang of it you are sure to create top quality designs. this site really lets your creativity come to life with many different customization features. overall i would recommend and use this again.

Cons

the functionality can be a bit weird and stagnant. you can not add text. but that is easily remedied by adding a new tab. other than that it is wonderful. easy to use and understand right away. no experience needed!

Reasons for Switching to EventCreate

the ease of use and cost effective pricing! you cant beat this site!

Vicky from Westvale Antiques

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Baby boomer friendly ... extremely easy to navigate!

I’m not that savvy with Evites, but found Event Create very easy to use. I tried another forum that was a disaster. Event Create was quick to update any changes. They reached and created a time for me to talk with them with any questions I might have. I appreciated their effort but didn’t help with the evite. Have already recommended them to friends. The preset themes was a big plus and you could make them your own.

Pros

It was easy to get started. I liked that they offered ready to use themes. Was able to change color, spacing, fonts, etc. with ease. Very easy to navigate website. Could preview how it would look by sending myself the invite. Liked that you added names and emails and it kept track of how everyone responded. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reached out to help when I wanted to change my email address ... impressive. This software is geared for boomers or millennials to use. Added that special touch for a Zoom Baby Shower. Have had great response from those invited.

Cons

Only issue was uploading baby registry link to evite. There were two registry buttons but only one uploaded within the Evite especially those who would use their cell phones to reply. Was an easy fix but make sure to try all “registry” buttons before you send the invite.

Reasons for Switching to EventCreate

Found their software very difficult to navigate and slow with updates. Too many items to deal with while designing invite. Very confusing for a baby boomer ...

Keely from Events Services

Perfect for our Virtual Event

My experience has been great! I honestly didn't know a service like this with both a custom website and event promotion/registration services existed before I came across this site. It was the perfect solution for me!

Pros

Having yet another virtual event during COVID can be boring, so I love that this site allows for an awesome custom website to pair alongside the event. We are hosting a virtual baby shower, so being able to add photos is especially great to help make guests feel included in our experience even though they can't see us. We will also be using the site after the shower to update friends and family with more photos and everything happening. I feel like this is a great combination of hosting event/registration services with that personal touch. It's great to have something with wonderful presentation to be able to share. The website is easy to build and personalize. I'm a designer, so I like that I really do have a lot of control in the settings compared to some other event hosting sites. It's also great to be able to have our registry link directly on the site. As far as registration, I love that we can set custom registration questions, send reminders, and track everything all in the same place. I'm excited to test out and use the texting feature especially.

Cons

There are some great options for the varying sections of the website, but I would have personally loved to have a greater variation in the photo layout options. I would have loved to be able to select how many columns I would like to use. Right now, it is either 1 or 4.

Alexander from VINTUS

Flexibility and Simplicity

We've used it to transmit the values and quality of world class brands in our space. We're using it for event management, have built in account and pricing pieces, then a more robust content platform.

Pros

Out of the box invitation and event management products don't allow for much customization and white label work for the simple solution we and most companies I imagine want. We were quickly able to set up and get going, and eventually build the robust product we needed. Great product and support.

Cons

Not much, we've been able to solve whatever issues we had.

April from Crafty Ninja

Event Create was there at the perfect time

I am a small business owner, and love being a part of my local maker community. Last March, when the pandemic hit, the events where we usually sell our products were all cancelled. I knew something needed to be done. Someone approached me about doing an online event, and I didn't even know where to start. I have little to no knowledge in building a website, so I googled it. And I found event create. Because of the ease of this program, 100's of makers have been able to sell their products to a virtual world. It was exactly what I needed at the perfect moment. We are now hosting our 4th Virtual Market, and they keep getting better and better.

Pros

The features of uploading images and links is very smooth. It's also very easy to create text and link the text and menus. The layout is easy to work with.

Cons

I have had to delete a part of my page before, and it leaves a gap, instead of moving the rest of the information forward. SAVE constantly. I learned this lesson the hard way. If you don't save, sometimes it doesn't load properly, then when you refresh, you lost the most recent work.

Jason from Social Fresh

Best up and coming event software on the market

Hard to beat. Can't see us moving to a new platform for our events, and we've tried almost everyone out there.

Pros

The team at EventCreate is incredibly responsive. Any technical issue or question we've ever had has been handled quickly. They have great front end design options for your event website, which is something you typically do not get with most event software or you have to pay 25X what you would pay through Event Create. They are continually adding features on the back end that help us improve our event planning and marketing.

Cons

Since they are a newer platform they do not have EVERY feature you might find on the backend from EventBrite or more expensive solutions. But they do have everything you need and are constantly adding new features.

Kenneth from Wekfest International

Excellent Event Platform

Pros

-User friendly interface -Easy to switch between various website templates -Support team is easy to reach and solves any issue promptly

Cons

Did not find any major concerns when using EC.

Tara from Foster the Bay

The answer to my rsvp troubles!

Pros

This software puts out beautiful, simple, event invites that can be customized for your needs. I was feeling limited by having to choose between a boring email or a no-frills calendar invite to collect event rsvp's, and this tool gives me a way to put out event information that gets quick responses. Beautifully designed.

Cons

I wish the analytics were easier to view (there is so much to scroll through), and check marks would be easier to interpret than true/false responses.

Reasons for Choosing EventCreate

it seemed most user friendly

Dustin from Disability Cocoon

Started a business on the EventCreate platform

I used event create to launch a disability technology educational resource platform. Events are my primary revenue generator. This made it so simple for a first time planner like me.

Pros

Cons

Didn’t integrate with Mailchimp - but it does have its own email functionality.

Shedna from Belle-Ish Beauty

Great site

I love it so far. Some minor arrangements and it will be perfect. I'm fond of this site and would love for anyone who has an event go on this site and create it.

Pros

Happy to use the products here. They are extremely convenient. For people like me, I require to have things dine the simple way. And Event-create allow me to do just that.

Cons

Wish there was a smaller package pricing for users who only need it for a month. I hate the fact I have to pay $29 for a month subscription of this and other site offer the same services for less than $10. Also, I don't get any alerts for people that have RSVP with my event. I have to manually go into the site and see who did on a daily basis instead of being notified about it.

Hayleigh from Hyland Software

Virtual Baby Shower

Due to the pandemic I was struggling to find a solution that worked for my virtual baby shower. I stumbled across your site and decided to see if I could make it work for what I was wanting. To my surprise, it has been a really easy to setup, easy to use experience. The registration ability alone has been a huge time and headache saver. Not everyone uses facebook but I feel like everyone knows how to access a website.

Pros

There are so many pros! I'm very happy with how easy this was to use to setup my virtual baby shower. The price was great compared to all of the other options I looked at. While I could have created my own website I loved the ease of use for the registration process, the templates, and the ease for people registering.

Cons

I wish that there were more options for adding components or widgets to the event page. I wish that there was a way to easily setup.

Reasons for Choosing EventCreate

Webbabyshower.com seemed a little more limited and the price was extremely high. Their user experience was not that impressive and some things seemed a little 'clunky' on their site.

Marshall from DAI Utah

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Easy Choice and Great Results

This is actually the first time that I have used an event creation web app. I wasn't sure if there were any quality ones on the market. I need a way to track RSVP's and I am glad I stumbled upon Event Create. I was able to create a simple invitation in little time and am able to track invitation responses, so I can't be more happy with the results. I will certainly suggest this software to friends and co-workers.

Pros

Event Create's editing software is very intuitive. I spent little to no time trying to figure out how to edit copy or change the layout in the 15 minutes it took me to create a live event invitation. The various design templates gave me a great starting point for the design, and the content blocks had a lot of design options for me to make the invitation unique. Very satisfied.

Cons

In the little time that I have spent using the product I have experienced no stress points.

Eiryn from Peak systems

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Easy to use, beautiful templates, affordable

Overall it has been great and I’m looking forward to using a lot more!

Pros

I was looking for a RSVP site for an upcoming event and came across eventcreate by doing a Google search. I have used many other sites before as I host many events and need RSVP’s but this was definitely my favorite. It was very easy to use, I could customize everything which I loved, the templates were very simple but beautiful which worked with what I was looking for, and the pricing, well. You can’t beat it! I definitely recommend!

Cons

My only dislike for now is that when others RSVP they can’t see a list of guests.

Dustin from Tailgate Alaska

Easy and Fast Setup

Pros

EventCreate makes it easy for you to have your event sales up and running in no time. Great programming options and with the ability to install a Facebook pixel the platform really helps you market tickets. It is also one of the most affordable ticketing solutions out there! I highly recommend jumping on it and building out your event and then launching with the trial.

Cons

So far I haven't found much I don't like. A wordpress integration would be nice. The ability to setup an installment plan for tickets would be a nice feature.

Sherry from Spruce pine Southern Shows

Event Create your next Event

I am very happy with my with Event Create and they called me when I had a question almost instantly.

Pros

Want some excellent Marketing for your next event? Use Event Create it's so easy and works! I have several shows I will be using this software for and I made my own website in about 7 minutes. Don't miss this special service to help you promote online your next big event.

Cons

There really are no cons just great Software. Could possibly use more pages and some little bells and whistles but overall I give it a good rating.

Kelli from ReAbode Home Staging & Redesign

Easy to Use & Great Features

Collecting RSVPs to our meetings in a central location

Pros

I was looking for a way to create monthly meeting events and collect RSVPs for a trade association I am in. We wanted a link we could send out, a way to use our own event graphic, and a customized confirmation e-mail so we could send our Zoom link ONLY to those that RSVP. We didn't need anything fancy, just a way to send the information and know how many are attending. We don't have a budget for this because we are non-profit, so the free account met all of our needs and it was fairly easy to use.

Cons

We haven't really implemented it, but I can't find anything we would need added except a way to send an automatic reminder e-mail a few days before the event to anyone who RSVP'd. It was fairly straight-forward to set up an event, and it had the features we needed.

Reasons for Switching to EventCreate

Our Wix site was not free, as we were piggybacking on a member's site, which is not sustainable. It was not cost-effective for our organization.

Ashanti from Tatum High School 2011 Student Council

Super easy set up

Pros

Perfect for setting up a website for our classmates to visit and RSVP from. The designs are cool and the amount of time it takes to set up everything is less than an hour.

Cons

I wish more features came with the free trial. Just to see how it would work if I decide to purchase.

Nevaeh from Plato's Closet

Absolutely Love it!

Amazing! Makes making invitations so easy! My friends and I love it!

Pros

I searched for different RSVP websites when I finally came across this website. Such an easy sign-up and it took me less than 2 minutes to make an invitation.

Cons

Nothing! I love absolutely everything about this software.

Awesome Tool!

Pros

I love that I am able to include my own style into each website. EventCreate is making it easy to plan and keep track of logistics for my event.

Cons

The editing part of the website is a little counter intuitive, and I wish there were also pages instead of just sections.

Nimisha from Information technology and services

It was great

Pros

Easy to use , I was able to setup an RSVP event website in 15 minutes

Cons

Could have had more themes to use from for the backdrop

Reasons for Switching to EventCreate

Publishing the event was not free there

Solana from University of Saskatchewan

Super easy to use

Really enjoyed using this to create a website for my mothers 40th birthday. Super useful and convenient.

Pros

I really enjoyed the sections having templates available to select and the options for RSVPing.

Cons

I least liked having to pay but that's understandable as this is a business.

Dovema from Maranatha Community Church

The Best Event Creator Ever

I am extremely satisfied with my experience.

Pros

I feel this software is the best I have used thus far. The features were easy to use and I was able to set up our event website quickly.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about this software

It was too complicated.

Andreia from At Home Mom

Industry: Wholesale

Simple to Use

Love it!

Pros

We were looking for a creative way to get invitation responses back for my daughter's sweet 16, this website made it stupid simple to set up and so easy to use, customer service was very helpful and our guests found it was easy to respond.

Cons

I wish I had a bigger event to do, I will definately recommend to others for fundraising. I would love if you were able to add additional pages and really customize it, but its simple which is all we needed.

Simplicity

Bo from Trinity Chiropractic

Great value for website

We were putting on a very specific event and needed a website to help create a space to house information and relay it to our audience. EventCreate allowed us to do both! Functional and reasonably priced!

Pros

Ease of use Custom-ability Tailored platform Quick response to questions

Cons

The only draw back we noticed was that the donations feature was not the best for what we needed. Per help from the support staff - we worked around this and also used Gofundme - the combination was perfect for our needs

kerry from Boosters President

Great for any size event.

overall a good experience, both the front and backend were easy to use and made it easy to simplify the process.

Pros

After using several other softwares, I found this one filled my needs the most and made it easy to simplify the registration processing doing everything I needed it to do. My favorite thing is the option to make the registration an application, this helped us when collecting other waivers etc that were needed externally, it was easy to switch the attendee from pending to attending.

Cons

Not sure if this option is available but would've loved there to be an option to switch multiple attendees from pending to attending at once, instead of having to go into each one individually.

Reasons for Choosing EventCreate

more options and helped me simplify the process especially on a $0 charge event that was paid for offline.

Christopher from Step Up

Event Create 5.21.20

I am not having any kind of issues overall with event create. It allows me to preview the page and gives me the chance to include different ways to enhance the functionality of our event page.

Pros

What I like about this software is that they provide such a variety of templates, a variety of widgets that allow me to create a page that is functional and virtually appealing for my event.

Cons

I would like to be able to customize photos more that will allow me to modify under the free account.

shae from Reflections Weight Loss Coaching

It has been great, very easy to use and simple.

Pros

Very easy to use, I like that it is free for most of the things, but you can use the free trial if needed.

Cons

I don't like that I cannot send follow up reminders to my customers.

Marty from Harrow Baptist Church

Easy to Use!

A breeze!

Pros

It was so easy to set up. During the COVID-19 pandemic our church had to begin registering attendees. This was so easy to set up.

Cons

I really can't think of anything that I haven't liked about this.

Arianna from Hail Mary

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great software!

Awesome and easy way to get people registered for events.

Pros

Easy to use and inexpensive. Not a software wiz and this wasn’t difficult to get started with.

Cons

Does nit allow photos in PDF. Using on phone is difficult.

Jonathan from Prevent-A-Pest

Great, exactly what I needed for my Grandmothers funeral.

Excellent. THanks

Pros

Little to no Branding, easy small link, no need to rsvp, but available if needed. Easy to use.

Cons

I would like to to be able to post a video without having to host it on Youtube or Vimeo.

Ryley from ES Solar

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Perfect for keeping track of attendees

Pros

I love how easy it was to set up our event. We were able to create something so quickly and it looks so good. We host a few different events a year and this has been the easiest way to set up an rsvp. The software was easy to use, and the price was great compared to other software we were looking at.

Cons

There were no cons. I am very pleased with the whole software.

Easy to use, beautiful interface, user-friendly for the non-tech creative and small business users

Great user experience, personalized customer service, event experts

Pros

The interface is very user friendly and so easy to use that anybody can easily create a custom, beautifully designed website that sells tickets in minutes. I've previously used wordpress, squarespace, wix and eventbrite and this site takes the best of all these sites to help me create a site to promote and sell tickets to my events.

Cons

Initially, I wanted to create a series of events that occurred monthly and that feature was not available initially, but upon requesting it, they have now rolled it out.

Patrice from Burke

Patrice's Review

I found this last minute and I will be a forever customer.

Pros

I like that I can customize as much as I want.

Cons

I havent found anything that I dont like so far.

Better options and versitility

Courtney from WFG

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Great experience

Overall I was extremely satisfied.

Pros

I really enjoyed how user-friendly it was. Didn’t take any trading your special knowledge to understand how to use the system.

Cons

I personally didn’t like that they were different levels of payments to access certain levels of permissions.

Reasons for Choosing EventCreate

First one I found, easy. No need to look elsewhere.

Sarobia from Houston Night of Worship

Overall satisfied with Event Create

I love using eventcreate, it is great to use for events without worrying starting a website for scratch for only a few events per year.

Pros

I love the features that it is easy to use and create a simple professional website that is less expensive. There are many websites out there that are very expensive with less features!

Cons

I would recommend to add more templates and features to create more content on the website. It's very limited in templates and option to make the website easier to present using your own pictures.

Tracy from Keller Williams

Perfect Fit

Pros

I was so glad to find EventCreate as I needed something for an event I am planning for my parents 50th wedding anniversary. I needed something easy to learn and also easy for the guests and it was the perfect fit. It has not taken me long to figure it out and I know for sure I will use it for personal and work in the future.

Cons

There really isn't anything I disliked about the software, just had to learn how to work through it and it was fairly easy and I appreciated that.

Jasmine from Grad Party

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Party Planning

Pros

This software is very easy to use and edit.

Cons

So far there has been nothing that would be a con.

Edasia from Edasia's Creations

The Best RSVP Website

I really love this website it is so helpful and useful I am so glad I have found this website and I hope others use this website and get the help they are looking for I give this website an 5 star.

Pros

Easy of use, No Problems, Very helpful, you can edit to different fonts

Cons

You have to pay to get certain features

Venkata Kishore from FMC

First Time User

Pros

It was extremely easy to create a custom event website using eventcreate. I was able to create the website in less than 10 mins. The website designs look very elegant, extremely easy to pick and choose different templates and sections to be included in the web page.

Cons

I only used the free version, but few more options on the designs might have been helpful for other users. No complaints from my end. Kudos to the EventCreate team.

Lindsey from Finding Cooper's Voice

Amazing and Easy

It's been amazing!

Pros

Super easy, sharp, and such a great idea for the times. I was able to build a site and set up invites in a matter of minutes it took the guesswork out of planning a shower that was partially virtual and out of state.

Cons

No cons really it took a little longer than I liked to figure it out but that's my problem.

Reasons for Choosing EventCreate

It was the right price and exactly what we needed!