All iClassPro Reviews

December 2021

Makes life much easier

Elan

A+ Experience

The software is fantastic, but in my humble opinion, iClassPro’s biggest strength is their customer service. My sales rep, Preston, is professional, always accessible for questions (and I have had many), and extremely knowledgeable about the software. He has patiently walked me through every conceivable scenario my business might have, and he always follows up to make sure I’m feeling confident in mastering what he’s shown me. I’ve had a nothing-but-positive experience with the product and with the company.

Pros

More than anything, I love the beautiful customer experience the software provides. As a business that offers classes for children, I want to make sure that enrollment and week-to-week account management isn’t too complicated for my customers (who are busy parents). The software is visually appealing, integrates nicely with my own website, and is easy to use. Love it!

Cons

It didn’t have all the functionality I need for my business, but for that, I would probably need to have something custom created. There were, however, very functional workarounds that my sales rep walked me through. That was really appreciated!

Nathan

Great Program with minor Flaws

We have really enjoyed the program overall. It beats our last program hands down. Even with all the issues I would not go back to what we had before. Pretty easy to use and I love the platform/ portal for the parents.

Pros

I love the ease of access once everything is set up. Coaches can take roll and keep up to date on student info rather easily. Skills tracking is available on the app, but not quite as easy to use.

Cons

As the person responsible for printing out the reports, I have an issue with the format of reports. They are not always easy to get looking like they should and some are hard to get what you want. There are also little issues I do not like. The entering of payments is a little tedious at times. We have also had a few issues with the time clock not working correctly.

Reasons for choosing iClassPro

Other gym owners that I trust sold me on IClass Pro.

Reasons for switching to iClassPro

Needed an online platform to make it easier on office staff and customers.

Jill

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Not as good as Jackrabbitclass, but has a birthday party system

The only reason I still have it is because of ipartypro, otherwise I would go back to Jackrabbitclass.

Pros

That ipartypro is compatible and my customers can easily book parties and add additional items onto the basic party package.

Cons

-I do not like that there is no point of sale and I still have to us paypal in the store. I would like something that I can use for walk up open play sales and not have to enroll/register a family. -I do not like that the reports section won't tell me what my daily sales are and in what areas. I want a functional useful report system, and I'm not getting it from iclasspro. I am an indoor playground that does classes in 8 week sessions, not a studio or gym with year long enrollments. -The report system should be able to tell me how many children enrolled in which classes and how much money came in from those children for those classes. It should do the same for birthday parties. I should be able to set dates for a period of time. A year, a month, a custom time frame. -I cannot change the photo attached to the parent portal, though I have tried for the past four months. -I would prefer to use html and have parents book directly from my website instead of being directed to the parent portal. -The promo codes are useful and yet a pain to activate and they never seem to work right. Why do we have to turn them on for every class when we are copying currently set up classes?

Glenn

By far the best program for running our facility

I have been with Iclasspro since 2007. No other class management system offers as many features and keeps their prices so reasonable. I always love researching other class management software companies at the gymnastics and dance conventions because after talking to them I always feel reconfirmed that I have made the right choice being with iclasspro!

Pros

Easy to set up and train others to use. Constantly improving.

Cons

We use the discount schedule feature they offer which works amazing well for blending the prices for all of the programs we offer. However, the parent portal cannot display our prices correctly because we use this feature.

Reasons for choosing iClassPro

Price. Jackrabbit was too messy, making you delete students to keep your price down. Amilia at first glance is very attractive but then they charge you a 1% fee which then makes them over 10 times more expensive than Iclasspro. Iclasspro is hands down the best, there is no comparison!

Victoria

IClass Pro works great for gymnastics schools.

We have had a really good experience with IClass Pro. It works well with our class schedules.

Pros

IClass Pro continues to update and add new services and customer service is always on top of servicing their customers.

Cons

I wish reports could be customized to better help us with sign in sheets.

Reasons for choosing iClassPro

IClass Pro is a better option for the gymnastics industry. It allows us to keep up with every thing we do.

Cost

Tim

Constantly Improving

Having come from spreadsheets and papers to manage the business, iClassPro was a major upgrade. Overall, they continue to improve, which in turn pushes us to continually improve as well. I'm very satisfied with the value I receive from iClassPro.

Pros

Our business is constantly seeking ways to improve the way we offer our services to our customers, and the iClassPro software is no different. There are always new features being added that simplify the process of registering, paying, scheduling, and managing classes and staff.

Cons

It's difficult to find faults with the software. The ability to create a custom registration charge table would be appreciated, as the registration fee at our facility is not the same for a second or third child, as it is for the first.

Reasons for choosing iClassPro

The user interface for the staff and parent portal seemed more intuitive in iClassPro.

Denise

Awesome Product

Everything has been really great for the most part. We have had great customer service!! They always help out in a timely manner and are very friendly!

Pros

I love the ease of the system, especially for those that are not computer literate. I do love the reports for the most part.

Cons

I do not like that we do not have an option to have 2 ledgers on an account. For example: we have a client that will have a tuition account and they may also have a meets account. These two are separate because one is a booster fee. I cannot see my class numbers on one page as a graph. Also, we would love to have the Point of Sale option for those who cannot use the iclass credit system.

Reasons for choosing iClassPro

The price and the product itself was the closest to what we were looking for.

Reasons for switching to iClassPro

The price and the functionality of the program.

Christie Leigh

Beat Class Management Software

Customer service is great. Plus they take your suggestions of improvements and send them to their developers. I’ve had at least two of my suggestions made into real option!

Pros

We’ve never been able to take credit cards before and this program allows us to do so. Everything is all in one place- parent info, student info, payment info, registered classes. One database for all our records.

Cons

Currently, you cannot save additional files to each student. We have a few special needs student that need a doctors note for participation. We cannot store these copies on their files and have to keep hard copies. It’s also somewhat hard to set up. But they set up multiple meeting with you with a customer service rep to get your classes and software set up. It’s a little confusing for the first few months but once you get the hang of it, it gets even better!

Reasons for switching to iClassPro

The other program wasn’t user friendly and caused many headaches.

Laura

iClassPro value

The ability to have everything online and accessible from anywhere is the most valuable. Allowing sign-ups online was a huge business increase.

Pros

Ability to navigate the site. Ability to get to clients, students and classes multiple ways. Ease of adding charges to accounts.

Cons

Lack of report filter options. Party pro is not fully integrated - can't save credit cards from parent portal.

Reasons for choosing iClassPro

Overall look of iClassPro and ease of moving around the program.

Reasons for switching to iClassPro

Iclasspro being an online option at the time.

Charyl

Business is going swimmingly

Support has been great helping us merge our business processes into the iClass platform.

Pros

The family account management. Seeing when classes are open. The customer being able to sign up for classes. The skill tree feature.

Cons

I would like a few more reports. A way for customers to have charges added when they sign up for quicker payments. Ability to print or remind customers about upcoming classes/camps. Instructor substitutions.

Reasons for choosing iClassPro

Jackrabbit is priced per customer. That gets very pricey for a growing company.

Reasons for switching to iClassPro

Loss of features accompanied by a huge price increase. No family relations in the he system. Website and app do not share enough of the same features

Sabra

Office Administrator

time when away from the computer that there is a feature that allows it to run automatically. - Wish you had the option to blind copy on emails. -wish the most outstanding charge that hasn't been paid to be first on the full ledger rather than way deep like it shows on the payment screen. -Want there to be a colored payment alert to show on the full ledger screen if there are notes created about the account. So that we don't have to click back and forth to check if there are notes or payment arrangements made. We often miss those because they are not accessable to the ledger page. I'm sure there are many more features that could be tweaked but this is what I have right off the top of my head. Please contact me for more or details if you would like.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use for the most part. It is easy to keep track of payments, delete, add charges, pull reports. I like that the system is quick and runs with few problems (as a rule) I like the new Trial and Wait list feature as well.

Cons

- I do not like that you have to change the setting to see all charges when you get to the full ledger page. Wish it would automatically show all no just 20. -Wish there were alert boxes at the middle top of the full ledger screen to access notes or alerts. -Wish you could access the family icon from the classes page where it shows the students enrolled in the class. -The mouse left click will not give you the paste option when copying and pasting from other places to iclass. You have to use control V. -When you have a child enrolled in two different programs-- for example After school care and Gymnastics. There is no way to pull a report that shows where the money for each and every payment is applied to differentiate payments applied to after school care vs gymnastics for fsa reports to parents for tax purposes. At this time if we have dual enrollments we have to call you and ask for a report to be sent over to us. not - We really need the option to have more than one credit card on file as an option. We have many families that are in a divorce / multi family situation that need more than one credit card payment o - Wish that there was a search box for key words for past emails sent -Wish that there was a search box on the full ledger page for key words to look up a charge made many many months ago instead of scrolling all the way through scanning trying to find a certain charge. - Wish that I had the option to set a date for all cards on file to run at the same

Kelsi

We L O V E iClass!

I have worked with many software companies before this and have LOVED what you guys offer. The Knowledgebase is something I frequent as I am constantly learning new things about iClass I didn't know about - which makes our lives easier here at the gym. I LOVE that I can put in suggestions as I come up with them, and every time I have had to reach out to support, I've gotten great feedback and they have helped resolved my issues. Customer service is a BIG deal to me, and this is why we continue to use iClass!

Pros

LOVE the user interface - we've explored the "other" options out there, but continue to absolutely adore the interface that iClass offers. I have also starting using the party booking software - which has saved me a lot of time and energy! The ability to have parents book their own parties online has increased our business as well! Customer service has always been a deal breaker for me personally. I will always continue to use a company/ business if they offer amazing customer service, and I have always been impressed with iClass' customer support.

Cons

There are some pretty big things we would love to see happen the next couple of updates, and I probably submit a new idea a couple times a month. One of the biggest things is the waiver.. We LOVE that parents can do it online, but having a kiosk interface that parents can quickly update while they are here at the gym, and having the ability to QUICKLY look up (during busy Open Gym & Birthday parties) whether or not it is current/ valid would be HUGE. Another big thing we are dying for: being able to send out the fun certificates that say the child has passed the class, but being able to type in/ select the class that they should move into next!!

Russell

Has some holes, but would highly recommend!!

Overall we are satisfied with having chosen iClassPro.

Pros

It is very comprehensive and covers most of the bases. It is extremely convenient to have all of our enrollment, client communication, billing and more all in one place. The customer support is excellent and they are frequently updating, fixing problems and adding new features. Billing and payment processing is highly effective.

Cons

There are a few holes that we would like to see filled that would help us better serve our customers. We would like to see a private lesson scheduler as there is currently not a user friendly way to set up single, one-on-one sessions with an instructor (we currently use the camp section but it is tricky and presents several issues.) There is also not a way to sell (book and charge) for a single class or single day of camp (you can set up a POS for these things but it then doesn't record the enrollment or attendance.) It would be nice to set up a price per day in camps (if there is, we haven't figured it out.) We are anxiously waiting for the kiosk app to come to Android, but are told that it is on the way. The merchant service processing fees feel a bit high, but in the end it is worth it. Would be nice if they offered reductions for long-standing or high-volume customers, but it is most likely the same anywhere. Being able to integrate a card processing service of choice would be nice, but understandably unlikely.

Caleb

Making class maagement easy!

Overall our experience has been very positive. We have used the program for over three years, and over the course of each year new and updated features are released. The skill tracking is fantastic, and our families like the easy ways to make payments. Class rolls are taken on tablets and are can be seen on any device with an internet connection. Highly recommended!

Pros

The sheer number of features is impressive. There are so many ways to sort students, based on their class, enrolment dates, any amount owing, and more! There are also many great features that reduce the workload of administration staff: group SMS or group email, again with so many ways to select only the families that meet your criteria. The financial side is good too, reducing the stress of taking payments.

Cons

There isn't much not to like about this software however there are some things that aren't particularly well explained or documented. For example, my club had previously set up auto enrolments and set the program to automatically charge an annual registration fee on enrolment. We turned off auto enrolments and then a year later tried to delete the registration fee category. I couldn't delete, but i also couldn't see a way to change it because auto enrolments were now turned off. Support was helpful in this, and the problem was easily fixed.

Holly