• Pros

• "This software is very easy to use. There are a lot of great features. "

• "Easy to use, efficient, simplifies processes."

• "The software is generally easy for me to use. Once I learned how it works, it does not take me long to complete my tasks. "

• Cons

• "Minor glitches, but it has never hindered what we are doing. "

• "At first, there was limits on how to search and pull reports in certain ways. Recently they have improved the reporting capabilities."

• "The reports are all over the place. I just wish it was easier to find things. Also I wish that it had things by camper vs order."

Browse Jumbula Reviews

Andres from Sing and Speak Spanish

Use for after school language program

This application was transformative for us and took us from old school to new school in just a few months. We like having our registration held centrally and being able to export it in many different ways. Now that we have a nice setup, next year the effort to setup our new school year registrations will be one forth the effort.

Pros

The application is more robust than I had imagined going in. We use the customized registration forms and an integrated webpage that sits within our corporate site for each of our 40 schools and 100 classes. This seamless workflow has worked really well to register around 800 participants. Integrating Stripe for payments was easy. We use templates for our automatic confirmations and manual confirmations. Adding staff and giving them a view to our rosters through the mobile app is much better than our previous manual paper system. The registration period is full of non standard issues with families. And to make up for that, we are able to edit a registrants content or add a new registrant manually. I took my time setting up our system over the course of 2 months but you will need a solid month to do it right. Along the way, the support staff has been very responsive and has made enhancements to their software in places where I found issues. I am happy with our purchase so far as I found that I was glued to the dashboard where I could view our realtime registration status through our critical registration period.

Cons

1. There is some quirkiness with the menu clicks that expand or collapse views. 2. The mobile app is new and the data flow from the back end to the mobile app is not robust yet. It needs another release to fully remove our reliance on paper rosters. 3. Some users complained about the registration process when trying to go to the webpage on their phones so I don't think the website is mobile responsive.

Reasons for Choosing Jumbula

I did a thorough comparison to 6 other products and went through demos and trials with all of them. Each had its advantages. But we chose Jumbula because it offered a low monthly set cost and it had the largest set of functionality. A key aspect was the mobile attendance app that our teachers could use as we tried to leverage the central administration of our user data to our teachers and move away from paper rosters.

Tina from Foreign Langauge for Youth

Flexible and Customizable

Great! They were always prompt in answering email and phone calls. Our onboarding specialist, Ignacio, is very approachable and makes asking questions, training our staff or trouble shooting easy. The platform is easy to use, and there are lots of tutorial videos and articles to guide you through learning their system.

Pros

This software had the properties we needed to sell our program the way we wanted to. We have multiple registration periods a year, and we are able to sell our classes and future classes at the same time - while offering additional merchandise at the time of purchase.

Cons

We wanted to be able to create reports in a more customizable way than is currently available. However, the Jumbula team is very open to suggestions on how they can make their product even better. We felt very heard and are sure that their ongoing enhancements will work out any issues we are currently having.

Reasons for Choosing Jumbula

We chose Jumbula because we were able to set up our registrations in a very custom way. Also, the cost of Jumbula was much better - and had a monthly subscription option instead of only a per-transaction fee. Another big selling point for us was the email campaign features. We really loved that their system auto removes duplicates and that parents can unsubscribe directly from the email they receive and it gets stored in our mailing lists.

Reasons for Switching to Jumbula

We wanted to be able to hide a class registration from the public - and invite only current students. They did not have that capability. 6Crickets also made it fairly clear that we did not own our customer's information, which we didn't like. And lastly we wanted to be able to sell multiple (future) blocks of classes at one purchase instead of parents having to re-register. Again, 6Crickets did not have that capability. They also were not very transparent with their Marketplace enrollment.

Brandy from Kaleidoscope Discovery Center

Works Perfectly for our Organization

The support from the Jumbula staff has been unmatched! There have been several things I've had to learn new, however my support team has been available every day I needed help. It has been a farly

Pros

We absolutely needed this in our business! We're a not for profit that previously used Google Forms for registration. Not only has this streamlined this process and saved me about 20 hours a week, but has made it less frustrating for us and added many, many features that we didn't have previously. Plus, the subscription fees have

Cons

There is quite a learning curve to this software. We have a transition and I now have to train the new staff. There are a few bugs in the software as well- however as I bring them up to tech support, they are addressed.

Reasons for Switching to Jumbula

It was ineffective and took too much staff time.

Lyndsay from Noblesville Methodist Preschool & Parent's Day Out

Registration Made Easy!

I am using Jumbula for my preschool registration. We are a private preschool that registers approximately 200 familes in 12 different classes. I was able to easily set up all of my class offerings in a user-friendly manner. I did not have one issue with my registration launch. Not one family had to ask me how to use the software. I am SO impressed. I cannot recommend this software enough!

Pros

This software was intuitive and user-friendly. As a first time user with limited computer proficiency, I was able to navigate the system and set up my registration. The parents loved the simplicity and ease of use. It was easy to add promo codes, pull reports, and monitor capacities. The drop and drag for the home site was awesome!

Cons

There are a few words here and there that I would not have known what they are without my original demo.

Reasons for Choosing Jumbula

Ease of use, low cost, fits my needs

Reasons for Switching to Jumbula

Eventbrite changed their platform (and therefore my registration page) WITHOUT TELLING ME. I was unable to sell my products for over a week without knowing because there was no communication of their switch. They wanted me to rebuild my form. Instead of starting over with them, I started to search for another system. I had families constantly registering for the wrong classes because they couldn't understand the order form. It was not meeting my needs and the customer support was poor.

Karina from Make 555 LLC

I love the Jumbula team

When I first contracted with this company, I was focus on a couple of particular solutions in a cost efficient way. As things progressed, we ended up solving a lot more at no additional cost. Just it was there. I have a second business and I had no doubt to jump once more and use the same system for that other business as well.

Pros

I appreciated the support during the training and setting up process, but the best has been the positive feedback we’ve received from parents regarding the easiness of the registration process. When parents tell you how smooth this system (Jumbula) was compared to others around, that praise seriously confirms you made the right choice.

Cons

A few more features could be added for mailing campaigns but I know the Jumbula team is already working on it.

Reasons for Choosing Jumbula

Price-benefit relationship, much direct and focused customer service.

Justin from Cantabile Youth Singers

Lots of promise

Jumbula has a lot of promise as a registration software. It conveniently consolidates your registration, payment, and scheduling needs into one package. Using Jumbula is mostly intuitive - it should be noted that there isn't a full-on user manual, just a handful of tutorial videos, but it's usually quite simple to figure out what's going on by yourself or with help from someone experienced with the program. The flexibility this software allows is impressive, and it is easily molded to your organization's needs. It is easy to set up classes, schedules, and fees, and once you're done with a season, you can easily copy that information into an identical later season. Setting up payments with PayPal and/or Stripe adds a level of convenience for both you and your registrants. You can easily schedule installment reminders and re-send them at any time for overdue accounts. The dashboard provides a neat snapshot of some important numbers like total registrants and the revenue of your programs. Customer Service is impeccable - the staff is always fast, friendly, and helpful whatever your needs. Considering that some pieces are a work in progress - navigation can be counterintuitive, and searches don't exactly work the way you expect them to every time - the folks at Jumbula are very open and receptive to design feedback to create a better product. User feedback is important to them, so feel free to offer constructive comments on the product's design, use, or useful features. Jumbula is already quite powerful at its current price point and is set to improve greatly.

Pros

-A convenient one-stop shop for all of your registration needs -Paypal and Stripe integration -Easy to use -Excellent customer service -Lots of impact for its price point

Cons

-No user manual or FAQs; only a handful of tutorial videos available -Counterintuitive navigation -Search function works inconsistently -Some pieces feel like they're still in a beta phase

Rachel from Michigan Actors Studio

Meets our needs perfectly

Overall, I would highly recommend this product as simple to set up, easy to use and well priced. By far the most outstanding aspect is their customer service. Every inquiry has been answered promptly by a real person, sometimes within minutes, and gave solutions specific to our situation, not a cut and paste response. Also during set up we were able to have a live walk-through and address questions that are unique to our situation. At this (or any) price point, the level of service is wonderful. A great experience so far.

Pros

This is our 4th registration software in 10 years for our Acting/Performing Arts school and so far it is one of the best. It is easy to use and set up and has a lot of features for the money without offering a whole bunch of things we don't need (ex. grading, transcripts etc). While it is marketed as a product for children's activities our students are mostly adults and it was easy to adapt for that purpose. The dashboard is comprehensive and provides a great overview, classes are easy to set up and I love that there is a video option.

Cons

On the admin side, there are a lot of different menu/steps to go through to get information. Payment options need to be activated through customer service and there is little flexibility in the options. We wanted to set up payment categories for internal use only and this was not possible.

Jamie from The Berkeley Chess School

Chess and Jumbula

Jumbula has been great. They helped create exactly what we needed for our business. Whenever there were technical issues, or I had any question at all, the customer support was amazing. They are kind, knowledgeable, extremely helpful and always respond in a timely manner.

Pros

This software is very easy to use. There are a lot of great features.

Ross from Vesta Property Services

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Great Customer Service

Customer service is great. I have been in contact them on a regular basis and they have even done customized updates for suggestions that I have had over the last couple of months. We have a rather big operation and they are always open to improvements or suggestions. Very quick in responding usually as well.

Pros

Unfortunately before we could see the full effect of the software, COVID-19 happened and we had to cancel our programming. I think the software is very easy to setup and use on both the back office and customer side of things. It is very simple to use and does not require any kind of software background to use.

Cons

We have been setting up a lot of programs with 10 weeks or more and unfortunately it does take rather long to save when you change or update information.

Robyn from Project Change

Thank you Jumbula!

Jumbula has made the registration process for our programs so much easier!

Pros

Jumbula has made it possible for parents of middle and high schoolers to register their children for programs offered by the organization. Pluses include the ability to create registration forms specific to programs, share/print rosters with the information required by the instructors, send email confirmation letters to parents, and the option to market the programs through the site.

Cons

Like most programs, it takes time to get up to speed with how to manage/set-up programs on the site. The video tutorials are helpful and the "support" personnel at Jumbula are very responsive to questions.

Teresa from Ashley Parr, LLC

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Time saving and easy to use

Jumbula has provided us with a number of different solutions for our business. Their website/software is easy to use and solves a number of problems for businesses that provide classes, camps and other services to parents and children. It does the job of at least one employee with the click of a few buttons. Customer service has been incredibly responsive. As a parent, I would love it if more businesses used Jumbula - being able to register for multiple classes online, fill out paperwork efficiently, and communicate with teachers and coaches easily makes life so much easier.

Pros

Easy to use, efficient, simplifies processes.

Cons

The idea of switching to a system like Jumbula can seem overwhelming, but it is quite easy and customer service was very helpful. On the consumer side, I wish more local businesses used Jumbula - especially because I much prefer to be able to do all registrations and forms online at my own convenience and not have to do it in person and/or every single time one of my children takes a new class from the same person or organization.

Salil from Urban Evolution

From 380 customer service interactions per summer season...to ONE.

Did you read the part about reducing customer service interactions from 380+ to 1? We've saved so much admin time that we got busy with other thing!

Pros

Jumbula has completely streamlined and revamped our daycamp registration process. We've gone from 2017, nearly 400 customer service interactions for our daycamps (almost a 1:1 ratio for registrations to interactions, each one anywhere from 15 minutes to over an hour)...to ONE for 2018, and that one mostly involved getting her started by clicking the right link. Super streamlined and intuitive, with a well-thought-out GUI that makes sense to busy parents.

Cons

Reporting needs some work; it would be nice if all reports lived in the same place. The administrative side of things isn't quite as intuitive as the customer-facing interface, but it's also not bad: reasonably speedy, pretty interface, etc. Responsive design would also be nice, or a mobile admin app for tablets / phones.

Jordan from Tampa Bay Watch

We are very happy with the Jumbula software; it has made camp registration much easier!

Jumbula has made our lives much easier during the summer camp registration process. On the back end, there is very little effort once your account is set up. It has provided nearly every feature we wanted in our registration software. It has made the post registration process much easier as well. Running reports has been very helpful as well. We are very happy with our choice to go with Jumbula.

Pros

Jumbula has nearly every feature necessary for registration administration. It allows easy tracking of registration transactions and participants. It provides easy reporting. It also provides many custom features to meet the needs of the administration staff. The functionality of the software is near seamless. I will also add that the customer support team has been incredible. They have been very patient with me while learning to use the software and always find a solution to any issue that arises.

Cons

We have only run into a few limitations of the software that do not fit our needs. We would like to be able to link this software to our organization's database to transfer report information. There are a few reports that we were unable to customize to fit our needs, however being able to copy and paste info into our database is helpful. There are some aspects that could be improved, but overall this has been a great fit for us!

Sunje from Yoga Rascals

Great registration software

Well functioning registration software for a reasonable price.

Pros

Jumbula has reduced the amount of time we spend on our after-school yoga program registration dramatically. It offers many useful features from roster creation to email campaigns, an app for instructors to access rosters and sign students in and out, financial reports, a program calendar, and much more. The registration process is easy for parents. Most of our families sign up repeatedly — once they create an account, they don't have to enter all their information again, saving them time as well. Jumbula's customer support is outstanding, responding quickly to any questions or concerns. We also appreciate that the developers are very receptive to customer feedback and continue to improve the software, adding new features on a regular basis.

Cons

Even though the software is designed well and relatively easy to figure out on your own, a few more tutorials would be helpful. We would also like to see a store feature, and we were told that it is in the works. There is a way to add products in the current version, but it is very limited and does not include any drop-down menus, or features like sales tax, shipping, etc.

Regan from Regan Career Institute

Jumbula - highly recommended

Responsive, helpful, and open to suggestions!

Pros

This software works great but an even bigger benefit is the support from Jumbula. It's got a few quirks but it's overall easy to use. The folks at Jumbula are amazing to work with.

Cons

There are some limitations if you truly want to integrate the service into a custom built website and we have found a workaround to do so, but keep this in mind. It's a great turn-key solution for the price and for a smaller organization looking for enrollment software. At the moment, we are making due with an iFrame provided by Jumbula but someday we hope they can get the Wordpress widget or some other more customizable solution up and running so we can better incorporate into our website.

Marcia from Enrichment Matters

Outstanding Platform & Partner

Jumbula has provided an outstanding, customized solution for our registration and information management needs. They have been an invaluable, responsive partner throughout the design, development and deployment of our system. Their multi-layer software enables organizations of all sizes and with diverse needs to find exactly the right fit for their business. The Jumbula staff are undeniably responsive to and genuinely interested in our feedback and requests. We highly recommend them.

Pros

Flexibility to customize to meet our specific needs.

Cons

Not immediately user-intuitive, but the capabilities it provides require a small learning curve on the part of the user.

Kendale from 100 Black Men - Indianapolis Summer Academy

Great Experience

Our program starting using Jumbula in 2017 and it has improved, enhanced, and made our registration process extremely efficient at a price that is unbeatable. Jumbula replaced our Excel spreadsheet and made our registration for approximately 200 students from pre-kindergarten to 8th grade much more user-friendly for our program and parents. The reporting enables administrators to extract information that is needed. Jumbula is a great product for the price and we could not be happier.

Pros

East of Use Pricing Availability Secure Reporting

Cons

Specific customizations are not as robust as you'd like

Aaron from Golf in Schools

Jumbula Rocks!

In the past, trying to manage registration for our classes and camps was a headache. As our programs grew, we worried roster management would take too much time. With Jumbula, creating forms, managing payments and running reports is a breeze. Jumbula has been a game changer for us!

Pros

My business has several different types of programs, from clinics to multi-day camps, Jumbula's software covers the whole spectrum.

Cons

The side bar scrolling down. They also don't have a contact integration for Mailchimp or Constant Contact. Although I wouldn't be surprised if that's on its way!

Sadhna from InnOVATION Arts Academy

Responsive Customer Service & Reasonable Price Makes Me a Loyal Customer

Jumbula is a relatively new player in the market and they haven't yet perfected their product. The good news is that they know that and are very responsive to feedback from their customers. When I have made suggestions for making the software more user-friendly or correcting an error, they have acted on my suggestions. In addition, when I email technical questions, I receive a response, usually within 48 hours. The sales representative with whom I first interacted stays in touch with me and is accessible. I like working with a start-up that is responsive to its customers, open to feedback and constantly improving its product. In addition, most of my customers find the software user-friendly, it provides the tools I need to run my business, and the cost is very affordable for my non-profit. So far, I am very satisfied with Jumbula and plan to stay with this company.

Pros

Features Ease of use Cost Customer service

Cons

Registration process could be streamlined, particularly when the customer is registering for multiple classes Some customers encounter problems with log-in or with registration that we are unable to resolve

Liz from DC Youth Orchestra Program

August 2016

Best classroom registration software!

We transitioned to Jumbula this past June after two unsuccessful attempts at customizing our own software. We were looking for an out-of-the-box solution for our families to register for classes and Jumbula was it!

Pros

Jumbula is easy to use on both the front and back ends. Their customer support is personalized and quick to answer questions and make adjustments. Our families have responded very well to the system - it is extremely intuitive and easy to use. We have received very few calls with questions about how to enroll. It meets our program management and accounting needs and they have been very generous in creating several customized reports and functions for us! Also, you can't beat the price.

Cons

Donations are treated the same as any other product and therefore there is no automated tax deductible letter. This said, they are EXTREMELY responsive to customer needs so I wouldn't be surprised if this is included in a release down the road.

David from Renaissance Knights

Great product that allowed us to manage multiple remote location programs where the local school staff can take attendance and manage a large district wide program for over 1600 students in over 100 schools.

Pros

I really like the ease of use of the product and the company's willingness to update its product to serve our needs. Most of my requests to have something changed with the program was done in less than a month.

Cons

Minor glitches, but it has never hindered what we are doing.

Joshua from Joshua's Stage

Jumbula Is An Excellent Product

I am the Executive Director for a nonprofit organization in Austin, TX that conducts fine arts sessions, workshops, and camps for children with special needs. Using the Jumbula platform as our registration site and as our email distribution platform is a great experience. We pay a low monthly fee for an easy to use platform on our end, and a user-friendly experience for the parents who register their children for our programs. I liked how easy it was to sync our Stripe and PayPal accounts. Jumbula produces several reports, and I rely on the Registration report the most. I enjoy looking at the stats of our email campaigns - I can see who our message was successfully delivered to and who opened it. When I had initial user questions, Ignacio was very quick to respond, and very helpful. I highly recommend Jumbula.

Jumbula is the answer!

Fantastic customer service! Love the app as well and love how our instructors can access all their registrations, etc. simply and easily.

Pros

The team at Jumbula have thought of everything! Every time I think something can't be done, I discover that Jumbula has already anticipated it and incorporated it into the program. It's obvious they've done their research and learned from actual people who rely on the program. This is the first program I've used for registration purposes that is simple, intuitive and user-friendly. So happy I stumbled upon it when searching for a new platform to use for this exact purpose. Can't recommend highly enough.

Cons

I needed a bit of hand holding to get started and I still wish there was an option to sell licensed merchandise on the site.

Chris from FOL Sports

Saved my business

I chose Jumbula from a field of products To run my afterschool program. I liked the way the system will automatically bill my customers on a pre-set schedule. Really helped take my business to the next level.

Pros

Automated payments Tracking of payments Family information database

Cons

Ease of setup Changes can be difficult Would like more customization options

Kris from The Links at Challedon

Jumbula Software

Easy way to do registrations. Monthly calendar is a huge help and add-on!

Pros

Very easy to set schedules, great follow up emails with attached documents

Cons

campaign usage could be altered, can not group my campaigns when they are outdated, can't re-send

Zain from Grow Learning Space

What a powerful platform!

I tested over 20 classroom management cloud-based platforms. I started cancelling my trial one platform at a time and Jumbula was the one that persevered. Not only did it satisfy all my business requirements, but it also opened up my eyes to new possibilities (campaigns, retention, and CRM). Can't recommend it enough.

Pros

- Great platform - Easy to use - Very comprehensive - includes every possible feature! - Support team is so accommodating and helpful. They answer all my queries and concerns in a very efficient and timely manner.

Cons

I can't think of anything! It's a solid platform and I'm glad I found it.

Artem from Apollo After School

This is it!

Pros

Jumbula is extremely efficient software that helps us to properly operate our company. Their support team is very responsive and helpful you are guaranteed to receive an answer with a solution to your question within two hours or so. Moreover, they are open to ideas on how to improve the software and try their best to develop the project. Their price is moderate too! Great value!

Cons

More reporting tools could help. We have multiple locations and cannot run one report that would contain data from all locations.

Nadia from Empowering Enrichment

Solid Product + Outstanding Service = Excellent Tech Company

Pros

Jumbula has been invaluable in the design, implementation, launch and support of our nonprofit's website.

Cons

As with all technology there can be a learning curve and an evolution of requirements in terms of functionality, but Jumbula is open and flexible to meeting client needs whether it be training, customization, implementation or support.

Judith from The Writers Circle

Jumbula has streamlined our registration process and has tons of features we really need.

Pros

Easy set-up. Phone- and computer-friendly user interface. App-based attendance. FANTASTIC customer support that listens to our requests and does their utmost to accommodate our business needs.

Cons

Some limitations on user-facing customization. Reporting flexibility could improve, but we can get what we need out of the system. Coupons and waitlists are present but need improvement. But these are all minor and they're working on it - really!

Claudia from Portside Arts Center

Jumbula Review

I manage enrollment for multiple programs offered at a non-profit arts center and Jumbula makes it very easy to run.

Pros

Jumbula is very easy to use, as I don't consider myself a tech person. The customer service is fantastic if I ever need anything.

Cons

The functionality can be a bit tricky at times with certain things I'm trying to change within a program, but as stated before, if I have an issue I just email support and am promptly emailed back with a correction.

Leslie from The Bryn Mawr School

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Great bang for your buck!

So far so good! The support team has been amazing!

Pros

Jumbula does so much for the price! It is easy to learn and has tons of helpful reports to stay organized with your registrations. If they do not have the report, you can most likely create a custom report or their wonderful support staff can!

Ashley from Mt Sinai MCreary MCreary Community Center

The best program EVER!

This eliminated all paperwork. And made everything so convenient. We are non profit so this was very affordable.

Pros

It included an app for attendance and eliminated paper work.

Cons

The questions I added I could not get data from. And it was hard to take the kids that had registered and just enroll them in for a full summer without enrolling them offline.

Reasons for Choosing Jumbula

Price and prompt response from support.

Diana from Happy Goats Farm

Industry: Farming

Stay Away from Jumbula!

Pros

I did like that campers are able to pay their bill in instalments.

Cons

After spending at least 20 hours setting up this platform for our camp, having Jumbula link up Stripe and pay pal in advance, what a disaster! When we went live, something on Jumbala's end was not set up properly with Stripe. Customers tried to register and got an error message. 17 hours after requesting support, Jumbala contacted me only once informing me that Stripe was not connected properly. I immediately tried to fix the issue on my end. Still no response from support, still have customers contacting me that they can not register. I am going back to ticket Tailor.

Reasons for Switching to Jumbula

I thought that Jumbala had the capacity to handle waivers.

Abel from Mechanics' Institute

Ease of use and excellent support

Pros

I really liked how easy it was set up new programs, and the software already has preset fields that make creating an event very easy.

Cons

Though there were some things I did not understand, the customer service and support is excellent and helped me resolve any issues.

Kian from Eagle Camps

Excellent management tool for our camp

Jumbula is very helpful in managing the camps & classes. It gives us all options we need to create and sell our camps & classes. It is really easy to use, I managed to use the system without watching any video or reading any documents. The dashboard is intuitive and you can easily find what you are looking for. We have been using Jumbula for more than 2 years. The thing which I really like abut Jumbula is the facility that you can make you own website, without any extra cost. It is really helpful for us as we did not have the website before. Finally, I should say that their customer support is fantastic!

Jumbula a Convenient Mangement System

Pros

I like the simplicity of using Jumbula management system , I find it very convenient to setup seasonal schedule for our classes online . I like the ability of be able to accept payment through a system that can be connected to any Paypal account

Cons

While he system itself is easy to use , I would recommend having a step by step documentation for all users

diana from ICA

ICA review of jumbula

I was trying to get all my 'products' (tournaments, semesters, camps) on line and Jumbula made this for me! I am very happy with everything that was done

Pros

clarity, the report features, the ability to get all data in one place and etc

Cons

so far everything is great!

Rajesh from Falcon Learning

March 2016

Online portal to register for various classes, camps with ease and strong security.

Ever since we started Falcon Learning, I also envisioned a parent portal that allows a parent to quickly register for any upcoming classes, camps or our after-school services. Jumbula could provide that in a very modular fashion and we are excited to use it to full potential to reduce our headaches with finding the right paperwork to track down a child's enrollment. More than that, any time I encounter any problem, I get a very fast response and that makes me very loyal to Jumbula's offerings.

Fernando from Zooku

Very Happy! Easy to use system that can scale with our growth

I had been doing paper based registrations for my events and camps before using Jumbula. I was amazed at how easy it was to set everything up and go live within a couple of weeks. Parents registration experience has drastically improved, and I now save a good amount of time with all the ready to go reports.

Pros

Loved how easy it is to use. Great customer support to get started. Plenty of features to help manage all my programs.

Chris from Overtime Athletics

Great experience

Pros

Extremely user friend Limits customer service and registration questions Easy to set up for the non tech person

Beth from Baroody Camps, Inc.

Great registration system!

Jumbula has been great for our organization so far! The support staff is very attentive and open to suggestions and feedback. The system itself is very user friendly and custom. It fits all of our needs and much more. The member sites are easy to make and can be very personalized. Registration is very quick and easy to use. We would recommend Jumbula to everyone!

Eric from Mix Major

Easy to use all-in-one system

I moved over from using separate systems for my registration and waiver forms. It's much easier having my waiver and media release forms all in the same system as my registration. Jumbula is very easy to use and is a great value. I'm on the $/month plan. Customer service is incredible. I've even suggested features which have been added to the site.

Tracie from Ventana School

March 2016

The Jumbula software is easy to use, and makes my job much easier.

The Jumbula team is always ready to assist with any difficulties and questions you may have while working with the program. They are open to feedback and are constantly improving the program to include helpful additions. I would highly recommend Jumbula for any company looking for an easy to use system for online registration.

Joyce from Chinese Community Health Resource Center

Great company/software to have in supporting your website

Jumbula staff is knowledge, efficient and friendly. The web-related issue I encountered was resolved promptly and the recommended new features will protect my website as well as give me peace of mind.

Rajesh from Falcon Learning

One stop shop

Right from the onset, Jumbula helped us in marketing/registration for our camp weeks and we are looking forward to using them again this Summer. Payments/registration was very easy with Jumbula.

Jyu-Lin from UCSF

Great service

Jumbula provided great services for our technology-based intervention. The tech team is very professional and service is excellent. I will definitely recommend Jumbula.

Yvonne from CCHRC

fix problem at CCHRC teen website

had issues with strange postings on our teen website, support staff very helpful and took care of our problem right away, efficient and swift, thank you so much

Jennifer from Sequoia ACE

Sequoia ACE

It's become a better product over the last year with added features to build. It would be helpful to have the parents information be optional for single parents to only complete information once and second parent information be optional to complete. Otherwise satisfied with the use of product.

Pros

Ease of use once you are familiar with product

Cons

The response time from support could be faster and available on weekends

Amanda from Body Wisdom Healing Group

James from AviationEd

Jumbula Rocks!

Great experience! The team at Jumbula was always available, and went above and beyond to make certain that our company was satisfied.