All Moment Reviews

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed December 2019

AWesome To Connect Parents

I am solving the opportunity for other preschool mommies to meet and connect and create lasting friendships. Also, I have the registration for my preschool club to be easy and mobile-friendly.

PROS

The customer service was outstanding. They were willing to set up a virtual meeting to discuss my needs. Also, they would go above and beyond to help on their own time. In addition, I love the function of scheduling and parents able to meet other parents.

CONS

I did not have anything that I did not like about it. I would say the function and it might be available now. Is to be able to have parents meet other parents who attend different classes. Also, I would like it if they allowed for Paypal as part of their payment option.

Leslie

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Excellent customer service!

PROS

Very accessible, warm, and friendly customer service. They understand their product and also understand our field and do their very best to meet all of our needs.

CONS

There were some features that wee still in development when we used Moment for our summer camp last summer. This summer these features are ready. The company provided great workarounds in the meantime.

Reason for choosing Moment

The outreach and individualized support

Reasons for switching to Moment

We still use TADS for the school year, but Moment is perfect for summer camp enrollment!

Rachel

Research, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2019

Moment

Overall, I enjoyed having Moment as a communication resource. It served as a fantastic way to communicate all the fun our campers were having to their families. I think parents enjoyed it as well as we got a lot of picture likes and comments.

PROS

I liked having a modern, private platform to share pictures and updates with our camp families on. It served as a safe place for parents to check out what their child was doing.

CONS

I would like to be able to add multiple parents to campers on the administrator's side, instead of parents having to go on and add them. The less our customers have to do, the better.

amory

Amazing Communications Platform

Communicating with parents is a critical component of a successful preschool program. Moment allows us to easily send photos and newsletters. The calendar feature keeps the community up to date on holidays and events. Furthermore, the parents love the feature where they are able to communicate directly with each other. On boarding with Moment was a breeze. The customer support is stellar.

PROS

The ease of use is our favorite pro! Our preschool teachers are super busy and we want all of their attention to be focused on the needs of the children. Moment allows our teachers to QUICKLY efficiently and effectively communicate without parents.

CONS

We don't have a CON. Really, Moment is a gem of a communications platform. Staff, faculty, and parents were all very happy that we transferred our communications to Moment.

Trevor

Moment: Captures the daily experiences

We love Moment and are excited to continue to improve the communication channels between our school and the parents. Without a doubt this new tool has made it easier for our families to read what is happening in their child's day or about upcoming events from the ease of their phone.

PROS

We love Moment. It has effectively streamlined communication from the school to our parent community. It allows our teachers to share photos and video from the school day so parents feel connected to their child's experience. From the administrative side Moment has been pivotal in communicating upcoming events. We love this product so much we are beginning to use it to register families to our summer program.

CONS

There are not any cons to this software. Any gliche that we have had was promptly solved by their customer service.

Dounia

Moment rocks!

We now have all of our communication, registration and staff interactions happen under one roof; Moment! This saves us time and effort, and parents love that they can see what their kids are up to in class from their phone or computer. The staff is really helpful and attentive, and representative has been really wonderful in every aspect. We recommend Moment to all afterschool programs- it'll make your life a lot easier!

PROS

Moment is a really convenient platform for our Language Enrichment Program, located in the Bay Area. We teach hundreds of students Spanish and Mandarin each week, and Moment helps us communicate with parents, as well as collect payment from hundreds of families. The platform is clear, to the point and easy to use!

CONS

Whenever a glitch happens, Moment is always ready to fix it and make the system work for us!

Judith

Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2019

Have enjoyed Moment since the first day!

I have loved having a single place in which parents can communicate with our Staff and amongst themselves. It gives the parents an opportunity to be part of their child's school life without having to be physically in the classroom.

PROS

I like how effortless the software is to use and personally, it's not complicated. I enjoy that I can work both on my phone and on the computer with Moment.

CONS

My only wish is that I could upload more than 10 pictures at a time.

stephen

Music, 2-10 employees

Review of Moment

So far so good. I absolutely love the parents' communication feature and so do my clients. They "Moment" me all the time! It helps me stay in touch in real time and allows parents easy access to me, my staff, news and info directly from the app without having to sort through emails. It took me a little while to figure how great and powerful it is. as far as I can tell it's unique to Moment. Customer support has always been excellent and immediate. No complaints

PROS

Moment has helped organize and improve the workflow of all the many components of registration online registration for both me and my clients.

CONS

There's a couple of small er features that I was used to in other systems that they have been slow to implement but they promise it's coming. Sometimes I find the buttons and icons a little vague. Menus are not always intuitive.

Maggie

Moment has been amazing

PROS

We love using Moment for parent communication. It is incredibly easy to use and teachers are able to post photos or updates quickly. Parents love the tool and it has helped differentiate us from other programs. Between the communication tools, calendar, and class management options, Moment met all our needs without being too much. The company has also been great to work with - they are wonderful partners and care about what they do!

CONS

Nothing. Any issues were minor and taken care of quickly.

Julia

Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed March 2019

Moment is great for my after-school program

Moment offered the best product for my after-school programming. It looks very clean, and is very easy to use. It also stores participants' information, which makes checkout very quick. The customer service I have received is excellent. I have been able to explain my specific needs, and the Moment team have helped me customize my dashboard accordingly, so that it works well, both from the parents' perspective and also the administrators'. I highly recommend Moment.

PROS

I like that Moment has a website for enrollment, which is customizable; as well as an app, which is great for teacher-parent communication.

CONS

The reporting functionality is still a work-in-progress, so I have to rely on the Moment team to provide me with the data I need from Moment, but I'm expecting this to improve over time.

Erika

AMAZING!

Overall, this has made sharing what we do in class to parents very easy. It has built a close knit community with our parents. We love being able to share with ease with everyone.

PROS

It is very user friendly, we don't have to worry about the application being difficult to use for parents. There is such an ease and everything is so easy to use. We love being able to post multiple posts for paretns.

CONS

We like everything. There aren't any cons with the software for us.

Aurelia

Reviewed February 2019

Moment makes our moments shine!

We love using Moment to keep in touch with our parents and staff and have received so much support as we learn how to use this application.

PROS

I love being able to keep in touch with our families via pictures, videos, and messaging, as well as having our calendar on the application for easy access to special activities and days off.

CONS

Sending out important messages at first did not show a subject line. This was fixed right away once we suggested that it would be easier for our parents to know what our message was about with a subject line announcing our message.

Katie

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Awesome App for Teachers and Parents

PROS

I love the easy to use interface and the ability to quickly upload photos and update the blog. This is my first year in ten years of teaching that my student's parents have consistently checked classroom updates. They seem to be more engaged with the short form text coupled with the pictures. It has been much easier to share information about the classroom because of this app. Reps are incredible and went out of their way to set up my classroom contacts and us always available via email or video chat to support. Thank you for everything!

CONS

Nothing, I love it! From ensuring that the app remains private for the families that use it, to the easy set up, I think Moment is a great assest for any business/school that works closely with families.

Kit

Used less than 2 years

Thumbs up for Moment!

Moment has been fantastic and got a positive response from most of the parents who used it. There were a few glitches throughout the course of the summer, but the Moment support team is fabulous and they were super helpful at resolving any issues right away!

PROS

Provided an easy way for parents to connect with me and other teachers and stay informed about their child's experience at camp - parents love seeing daily photos of their child!

CONS

A few technical snags with teachers not being able to upload photos or videos from certain devices.

Cintya

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2021

STUPENDOUS SOFTWARE!

I love the experience I am having with the software, because it is so amazing to be a parent that has the ability to be attentive for the kids. This makes this part of the job seem more practical and easy.

PROS

What I love the most about Moment is that it is user friendly, which is always that I truly appreciate from their end. The app is so easy to use, especially for a parent. Everything is organized and clear for us to do whatever we need to post.

CONS

I adore this software, I think there is nothing to bad to say about this software. I truly believe it is one of the best software parents could ever use.

Amy

Museums and Institutions, 2-10 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed January 2020

Moment Helped Us Increase Camp Attendance

Before using Moment, our museum didn't have a way for parents to sign-up/pay online for camp registrations. We did everything the old fashioned way - mailing out paper forms which reduced the ease for parents to sign up. In our first summer using Moment, we were able to double our camp registrations from the previous year.

PROS

It's very user friendly and allows great communication with parents. Also, the customer service we receive is phenomenal and our rep responds very quickly with answers to questions. She also checks in regularly and sees if we need anything set-up.

CONS

I can't think of anything I didn't like!

Beverly

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2019

So helpful for mass communicating with parents

Moment is so kind to address all questions immediately. That kind of customer service really makes me feel supported and seen.

PROS

I really appreciate that I am able to upload several photos easily and knowing that the platform is secure. It is of high interest that these precious pictures of our students do NOT make it out of our small community and end up on the world-wide web. The security measures make me feel protected and at ease.

CONS

I find that the mobile website is strangely easier to use rather than the desktop, but the difference is small.

Fabian