• Pros

• "The software is intuitive and quite user-friendly. Lots of functionality and can be customized for event-specific needs."

• "Red Podium features the ability to customize the look and feel of the registration form and just about every aspect of the registration process."

• "Basic page was easy to set up. It offers more extensive features that we were able to add as well which help customized our page for our needs."

• Cons

• "Occasional "glitches" in our very complex site, but the RedPodium team is always right there to help!"

• "I am waiting for more advance marketing features in future software updates."

• "Can't think of anything. This solution handles registrations and their associated financial very well. "

Browse RedPodium Reviews

RedPodium for Small Bike Non-Profit

Overall, we LOVE using RedPodium for our ride registration.

Pros

Our small non-profit organization hosts a number of bike rides throughout the year, and RedPodium is an easy way for us to run our ride registration. The software is intuitive on the back end. It's easy to set up the registration pages to collect any kind of information we may want to collect from our riders, from shirt size to experience level to demographic information to offering them additional purchases and opportunities to donate. Then, on-site, it is SUPER easy to set up our volunteers to check people in. It takes virtually no training to use the app. It's just that easy. IT's also easy to me to pull registrant data and other reports. Another great thing -- the pages are easily customized to fit our organization's branding, so it doens't feel to the registrant that they've necessarily left our site for someplace else entirely.

Cons

We enter a LOT of coupon codes for each ride because members to our organization get a discount on the rides. The Global Coupon Code function would allow us to only enter the codes once, but some rides have a higher level of discount, and once you enter the code (their member number) as a Global Code, it can't be added as a code to an individual ride. We end up having to enter the codes (about 2,000 of them) into each ride (about 30 a year), which is time consuming. The coupon code function is great, but I don't think it was intended to be used at the scale we use it.

Jeff from Ultimate Long Drive, Inc

Great solution!

This was our 5th or 6th (I'm glad to forget) registration platform we've on-boarded for our sports series. With all others, one had to on-board the software to realize the short-comings. On-boarding with the others was cumbersome and took weeks. All others were fraught with hidden problems on on-going issues. Support was an issue with most. Our team on-boarded Red Podium in a few hours.... including building out all our membership and event registrations. The support team has been phenomenal!

Pros

It is simple and easy to set up, but the most impressive part of the experience has been the timely support.

Reasons for Choosing RedPodium

I finally found it! I don't know why it took two years to find. I own a digital marketing company as well, and consider myself an "above average" Googler....but RedPodium, RegFox, nor TicketSpice previously had showed up in any of my searches....which included queries for membership based event registration software. Often (within our own businesses) we assume everyone sees us as we do. Apparently I finally input the right search query. The only recommendation I would make to this team is to do a thorough review of content, keywords, etc to ensure they have cast the widest net possible.

Glen from Bicycle Shows U.S.

Red Podium -- Better than Active.com; Better than BikeReg...

We use Red Podium to handle our registration for events large and small, including tracking our volunteers. Reporting tools are excellent and easy to use. Web site is easy and fast.

Pros

I was a long-time Active.com user, and Red Podium is MUCH better. Here's why: Lower cost to me. (No mandatory fee, and lower per-transaction fees). Great customer support. Quick payment. I get paid every day. For a small business like ours, that's important! Much better than the twice-a-month payment most other companies offer. Easy to use. (Yeah, all this stuff is a pain the first time you try it, but once you get the hang...) AND... Red Podium doesn't poke around in my business! Active.com was always trying to sell stuff to my customers, sending them emails that they didn't ask for, even promoting competing events on my registration page. I would definitely recommend Red Podium to other.

Cons

My only complaint is that there used to be phone support available immediately during business hours. They have switched this to chat support, and there is often a delay before they get back. Having said that, the response time is SUPER good. None of this "back at you in three days" stuff. It's usually within minutes. If you have a complicated question you can always schedule a phone call session. The support staff is superb -- friendly and smart.

Tami from Church of God Ministries

Great registration platform

We use RedPodium for our event registration, which requires large group registration. The admin side is great for helping our constituents when they have issues or questions. The reporting is fantastic and very helpful.

Camille from Race Cascadia

Red Podium makes us SHINE!

In just a few years, our registration sell out pace has went from months with our previous registration provider to just a few weeks the first year we moved to Red Podium, to a few days in our second year, and for 2020 we just sold out our entire 5-race series in a matter of hours! Now that's performance!

Pros

Red Podium is MADE for event promoters! The platform is solid with robust features and a DREAM TEAM for support! It's so easy to setup and super intuitive to use, with super helpful and friendly folks to connect with if you do need help. The pricing is better than any competitor, though when you consider the level of service, support and event pages that SHINE, you won't find a better competitor out there!

Cons

This is more advice than criticism - there are a LOT of great features on the Red Podium platform. Your investment of time to learn what's available will pay off when you apply the tools that best serve your audience. This isn't a boxed registration system, it's a fully customized registration portal, it looks oh-so pretty, but it's a WORKHORSE in disguise!

Frank from Cyclists for Cultural Exchange

Cyclists for Cyclists for Cultural Exchange/Strawberry Fields Forever

We use Red Podium as registration platform for our benefit bike ride. This is our second year and we've found support to be excellent. Response is personal and always timely. The few times we've stumped staff with questions they've gotten back to us with answers quickly. We're happy campers. Thanks

Pros

Once you've used it it's pretty easy.

Cons

Until you've used it with some regularity it's not so intuitive on first pass. Help menu and videos I guess are built to address this but I'm a one and done type and not so inclined to refer to off site instructions.

Jerry from Trinity River Run

Reliable software, great pricing and customer service.

Pros

Cons

I am waiting for more advance marketing features in future software updates.

Eden from Our Adoption Adventure

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

The BEST customer service

Pros

I am not tech savvy, and was very intimidated by needing to create a website for our fundraising 5k race. RedPodium made things a breeze, and when I got stuck, customer service was beyond excellent. I was surprised that even when things were confused on my end or it was a “silly question” they were not any less helpful than the difficult questions. They are in a vastly different time zone than I am, but were always on top of things, I never needed to wait long. They also had every functionality I could want for our website, and more! If the time comes for me to need to create another in the future, I will be coming to RedPodium first!

Cons

No complaints!

Race registration in a flash

Pros

Red podium makes registration easy for athletic events. For fundraisers or school events, this will make the design, creation, and managing of responses simple. The instant chat support is also a great feature!

Cons

Unfortunately, webconnex has a similar product, regfox, and it is difficult to discern the differences or the incentives to using two different softwares.

Erin from Chain Reaction Bicycles

Exceptional Customer Service

We are able to better anticipate registration numbers, accurately order food and supplies for race day, and get the right number of T-shirts. Since the ride proceeds are all donated to local charities, we have been able to significantly cut costs so more of the money raised goes straight back into the community. Red Podium's ease of use and customer service team's help is making a real difference in the lives of people in our small town.

Pros

The software is easy to use. I'm not a computer expert, but it was so simple to set up. We have used Red Podium for several years now because of the ease of use.

Cons

No complaints over here. We've been very pleased.

Michael from Heart of the Bride

Easy to learn and easy to use.

The ability to check in volunteers to an event we had.

Pros

Cons

Wish it had a check-out feature. We could check people in but it would have been handy to be able to check people out.

January 2016

Matt from Over the Hump Mtn Bike Race Series

January 2016

RedPodium Returns More Racers and delivers Participant Comfort with our Unique Branding

RedPodium has been an eye opener for me. Now when I go to personally register for other bike events/races I do, who are using Active or others, it really makes me wonder is my information safe...will my inbox be spam free. With this solution we've been able to brand our race Over the Hump Mountain Bike Race Series with our own logo, design elements, offers, and confirmations...while we own the information. Import to our race results software is seamless, with required fields left out, while also allowing us to customize our communications and lists to the right target audiences, when we are sending messages. Integrity, customer service and flexibility are all hallmarks of RedPodium...you'll agree with me; fees are small and controlled by us, messaging is consistent, ease of use is perfect, even if you're not technology inclined. I get calls 2 times a week to try other registration software options. My answer is always the same, "No Thanks! We use RedPodium"

Jason from 321 Sports Performance, LLC DBA CrossFit Cadre

Thorough, patient sales team/technician. Made me feel comfortable with the process.

Ease of use and peace of mind

Pros

The intuitive nature:) Once I got the lay of the land, I could plug and play. The software allowed me to funnel participants where I wanted them to go.

Cons

I was unfamiliar with the software initially so there was a learning curve. As with in your system, one has to find their way around and click take everything in. I wouldn't say that, I would just say it is new to me .

Race registration made easy!

Pros

Red Podium is fully customizable to meet the needs of any event host. The drag and drop functionality makes for easy display customization and the live chat customer service is a huge bonus!

Cons

Webconnex has an extremely similar product called regfox. I have not quite figured out when is most appropriate to utilize the different softwares.

Colleen from River Country Chamber of Commerce of Newaygo County

First time user and the customer service was great!

We had been trying to use our chamber software for race events and there are too many customized fields for it to be easy to use for the end user. This software makes it easy for us to set up and creates a better user experience.

Pros

The ease of customizing events; the templates are easy to change, add and delete fields based on event needs. It is also easy to make changes on the fly as things come up and republish.

Cons

photos and overlays are a little hard to work with for the first time user but the customer service makes up for it... Would say don't struggle trying to figure it out too much..use the help button!

Raquel from StudentReach

Events for Kids

We are taking on registration on our own instead of paying for a costly service. This saves us money and lets us raise more to help youth in Sacramento succeed.

Pros

We are able to help our registrations become fundraisers with the integration with GroupRev.

Cons

Setting-up Facebook pixel and tracking can be a little difficult.

February 2016

Michael from The Hunt Club

February 2016

The software is very user friendly, I'm not a tech savvy but it makes me look like a pro

I experienced one problem but your staff handled it promptly, I was very pleased. Rep and the other staff members are very knowledgeable about your product and pleasant to work with, needless to say, I'm very satisfied.