• Pros

• "I really like the chat feature. It has been very helpful for me! "

• "Easy to build manage use extremely versatile - meets about 99% of my needs."

• "RegFox does almost everything we need it to, at a price dramatically lower than its competitors and with a beautiful, intuitive interface that's great for our administrators and our customers."

• Cons

• "Price high, but comparable to other programs "

• "Limited control over badges, lack of responsive customer support"

• "Not completely customizable - a trade off for the ease of use and affordable price."

Browse RegFox Reviews

Dave from My After School Programs, Inc.

Regfox rocks

Overall, I would say the Regfox software and Regfox customer support is the best I have ever worked with. Hands down. Customer support is always there (weekdays), everyone very polite (and fun), very smart, and they make you feel special, like one of the team. I mean it. It sounds like a commercial, but it's true.

Pros

I run sports classes for kids, and I was able to create registration forms (they call "campaigns") for people to choose classes based on grades, so upon entering a grade, only the grade appropriate classes will show as a choice. Further, I can price each class differently, and I can prorate classes, so someone signing up before the first class will pay full price whereas someone signing up after the first class will pay a prorated lower fee, all done automatically. In truth, the software is thought through so well, so cleverly, that I have not found anything I cannot do if I want. It's really a blank slate restricted by my creativity and ability to think logically. If I wanted to, I can even prevent individuals from registering while other can register if I want. It's really amazing software, that I am still coming to understand and it does pretty much everything I want, and I am not an easy customer to please.

Cons

One con is that sometimes the software can be labor intensive, meaning it takes a lot of work to design certain complex tasks, something I suspect most people will NOT have to worry about. Second, and it's not exactly a "con" of the software, but what one needs to be aware of is that to make this software really "sing" for you, it really helps to like to think about logic a little. It's built for everyone, so everyone can use it to some degree, but not everyone will be able to do anything. But that's where the tech support comes in and they can help.

Mikel from The Life Church

A Robust From Builder

Overall, RegFox is great for those who have an in-depth knowledge of form building and want the ability to customize forms. With some light training and practice with the platform, it can be a great tool in anyone's line-up for forms. JotForm also has a great and easy payment setup for collecting payments during forms, while even allowing for partial payments now and charging again later. The backend process is also very seamless and easy to use.

Pros

I really liked the customizability of RegFox and it's in-depth, robust framework of customizing forms. The conditional logic building on the form is very customizable.

Cons

I didn't like that it was as user-friendly as I'd hoped. It can be a bit cumbersome to someone new at form building.

Reasons for Choosing RegFox

RegFox was much more safe and secure with accepting and managing payment options for forms. It also has more robust features included in the form building compared to some of the other platforms we looked at.

Don from Ferrari Club of America

Very pleased after our first major convention completed

We have a membership of about 11,000 of which 400-700 attend out annual convention each year. We are now using RegFox for smaller local events as well.

Pros

We have a very complex convention format. The software is very flexible and easy to adapt to our need, plus the logic capabilities are very good. At very low cost, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] set up our first draft of the registration form and we were good to go after that. Couple this with the overall low cost of the software (we are paying less for credit card fees and software, less than we used to pay for credit card fees alone).

Cons

Nothing comes to mind

Reasons for Choosing RegFox

performance, cost, ease of use

Robert from Christian International

Excellent Idea but not so excellent execution

Pros

The interface, functionality, and page/campaign design options are great. Being able to use our own merchant account through Authorize.net is an added bonus. And the customer support staff are usually friendly, accessible, and helpful.

Cons

My number one ache and pain is the Zapier integration. It is by far the worse experience I have had to date with any Zapier application I have used. It is an unverified build that is very buggy and somewhat unreliable, and it doesn't appear to be a major priority for the Webconnex team to fix or update it. Second are some other bugs in the overall program that I won't take the time to itemize. And then there's the following: the lack of an Android app for check-in, the inability to transfer an attendee from one event to another event without having to manually cancel and then re-enter the registrant information into the new event, the lack of granular control as an admin to prevent the edit of a page or campaign that is not owned or created by the user, the lack of an audit trail for edits made to a page and by whom, no multiple coupon functionality, no validation rule functionality, no duplicate registrant or email functionality, no functionality for translating or converting the page (including field labels) to another language (e.g. Spanish), etc.

Reasons for Choosing RegFox

Problems with iDonate implementation led us to GivingFuel.

Andy from AGoodMan Enterprises Inc.

Efficiency Increased = Productivity Increased

Consumer registration has been streamlined for efficiency - freeing up more time for our team to manage other important aspects of our business - reporting is simply laid out to understand too

Pros

Easy to build manage use extremely versatile - meets about 99% of my needs.

Cons

All has been great for me so far I really do not have anything negative to say at this point

Reasons for Choosing RegFox

ease of reaching staff by phone - communication is key to me - if and when there is a problem I needed to know I was working with a team who would be concerned with my individual account and was not going to just be another number in the client list

Serpil from Cisco Systems

Love Regfox

Managing event registration data can be a nightmare. Regfox helped me solve this problem in one beautiful platform.

Pros

I have been using Regfox for my event registration and surveys every month for the past 3 years and I love the platform! The user interface is very clean and intuitive. Templates make creating events super easy. What I like most about the platform though is the analytics. All analytics I need is in one clean page witrh an option to download the data for my own use.

Cons

I hope to see a more robust calendar integration.

Reasons for Choosing RegFox

User experience and customer service

Katie from Luther Seminary and Augsburg University

Great Event Management Software

Robust, scalable event management software that is good for marketers and event planners. Has the event-specific functionality you want to manage large and small events.

Pros

RegFox allows you to manage event of all sizes, from dozens to thousands (and we've done both!). The registration process is intuitive, with features that capture the nuances of event sales, such as one person paying for multiple registrants, and the ability to sell tickets at various price points. The check-in and nametag printing features make management at the event easy. The analytics help you understand which registration pages and campaigns are converting well.

Cons

I wish it had more robust analytics and ways to aggregate across multiple events. I wanted to get a picture of our overall sales, and I had to export data from each event individually in order to so. Richer Zapier integration would be helpful as well.

Response from Webconnex

Replied December 2019

Hello Katie. Thank you for the great review! I'm glad you've been enjoying RegFox. I have good news... we've recently updated the overall dashboard, so you should be able to see all of the sales data you're looking for in one place now. Thanks again, and all the best with your events!

Tara from BLM

Simple, effective, quality product - even for non-web professionals!

Pros

Very easy to use, set up, edit and administer overall; lots of design features; GREAT reporting features and demographic gathering. Customer service is EXCELLENT - I prefer live chat, and they are very attentive and give lots of detail, solutions, and other ideas to better your site function.

Cons

Before learning all the ins and outs of Reg Fox, I assumed it could operate like an Amazon shopping cart. While there are some outstanding features in Reg Fox, it doesn't have true cart functionality, so it would be an issue for you depending on what you're trying to sell or accomplish.

Dee Anna from The Ohio Dept. of Education

Love RegFox

Conference Registrations.

Pros

RegFox provides affordable options for online registrations! I do wish there were a few options that I could customize, but the RegFox team has been amazing at assisting me with work arounds and solutions. Great and fast customer service! I will be a long-time client!

Cons

Static fields... Billing. I would like to set up my own fields. Using actions to hide items is helpful, but I would like to customize to meet educational ways...

TOBEY from Tobey Nelson Events + Design

RegFox is AWESOME and their customer support is STELLAR!!!

I run a small floral and event design business. I offer professional workshops. They are small, so I cannot afford large platforms. In the past I've used eventbrite or brown paper tickets, but they weren't a great fit, and were pretty costly. RegFox has been a welcome solution!

Pros

I LOVE everything about this program that I have used so far. It is user friendly, cost effective, highly customizable, and there are tons of options. I've not had too many issues - and mostly they were my own duncitudes - but the customer support team is *right there*, super thorough, very friendly. I love the options for data collection from registrants and all the automated follow ups.

Cons

I honestly have not found anything I didn't like, and no one is paying me to say this!! haha!

Reasons for Choosing RegFox

I was referred to RegFox by an experienced friend after trying other programs like EventBrite, Brown Paper Tickets, and my own CRM Honeybooks. I went straight to her recommendation and am glad I did!

July 2016

Scott from Cliff Drysdale Management

July 2016

Cliff Drysdale Tennis on Regfox

We have been using the regfox software for roughly 14 months now and the Webconnex team have been exceptional in every aspect..... The Webconnex team are always pushing the boundaries to improve the software based on the most important feature the customer. I not only recommend Webconnex to my colleagues in the industry but make a point to refer then as they have changed our whole online registration process resulting in a huge growth in our online revenue and as a tennis club/camp operator that allows us to spend more time on the court while still taking care of our customers 24/7.

Pros

1.The access to the webconnex team 2. The simplicity and exceptional functionality of the software 3.The flexibility to customize the registrations to our needs 4.First class look and professional templates 5.It is very reliable.... this is a big point of contention with software that is out there as alot of similar products are unreliable and do not have the support staff when problems arise and that hurts your reputation and not theirs. 6. the new social media share 7.Most of all the continuos upgrades to the software making it better each and every day and the teams willingness to listen to their customers on areas of improvement.

Cons

I would like folders on the new platform like the old one to assist with organization. I know this feature is coming but would be nice to have today.

Kristin from Kuehn Consulting, LLC

Tough interface & product library; Great Customer Service

Pros: RegFox was recommended from someone in the payment transaction industry for registrations. I like that you can customize all sections of the event, and once you spend the time in the beginning it is smooth sailing. You don't have to babysit. The analytics are WONDERFUL. I was contracted to set up an event for someone else, and they are dazzled by having that information to check. I had a great deal of questions and problems while setting up my campaign. It was a blessing to have a responsive customer service team. Cons: The interface is a bit clunky for me. While I am a online registration novice, I do consider myself a pretty tech intuitive person. The set up of my campaign was extremely difficult and user experience unfriendly. Until the campaign launched, I had to call or message the tech support with a plethora of questions daily. Establishing the gateway was easy once I found my information on "settings" but once again - It just was not initiative on the site. Also, there was a glitch on requiring first and last name when I launch initially. The biggest improvement opportunity I saw was for the communication follow ups. Perhaps it was my novice brain, but I was trying to use this page to communicate with the registrants without the use of email. I had a welcome packet to send out and I could not delete the campaign after it was sent out. It also was not clear to me it would not be send out past the first people that were signed up at the time. The problem was resolved, but left me feeling uneasy. Further explanation on how to use this section would be great. All in all - keep up the great customer service, and customization of RegFox. Look to create more efficiencies and clarity for the user while guiding through the platform.

Jake from Christ's Church of Oronogo

Great System- Will Continue to Use

We had been trying to find a system that was easy for our event attendees to use while also not forcing us to track down payments, and RegFox helps us accomplish exactly what we need. Some of the tools take a bit of getting used to, but the customer support has helped us overcome our hurdles. We really like the automatic payment charge feature, which allows us to get a deposit initially and charges the balance at a later date. This helps some of our families that don't have enough money to pay outright when they sign up, but it ensures we get the money they said they would get to us. We no longer have to track down payments, which saves us countless hours of work. Though the price can get steep for events with a higher cost, the time (and thus cost) saved on the part of our admin team is worth it.

Pros

Automatic payment charging Ease of use for attendees Customer service is knowledgable and helpful

Cons

Price high, but comparable to other programs

Michelle from This Star Won't Go Out

Great Company & Great Software

If I could give a 6 star rating for customer support I would. These guys go above and beyond-- offering things like making short videos to explain/show how to do something on their software, and the ever amazing superpower of NOT getting annoyed when you don't understand how to do something. They want to make this as easy as possible, and they do. The $$ is WORTH it. Registration has been a breeze for all of our athletes. I have worked with other types of software like this, and they can all be a real pain and very confusing. The options they have to add to your registration are incredible. The tie in with GroupRev has been particularly beneficial. Thank you to the amazing team at RegFox for all of their help on our Virtual 10k fundraiser. Not only are you making it easier for us to raise money for our charity, it feels as though all of the extra work you do makes it so you are raising money for our charity right alongside us. Thank you for helping families of children with cancer.

Pros

The ability you have to personalize forms for registering for an event. Also the coupon feature is wonderful!

Cons

Possibly make the creating of an event process to include all of the little steps so you don't miss any. Going "behind the scenes", as it were, to find the treasure-trove of all the things your software can do is a little daunting!

Elizabeth from Women On The Beach, Inc.

SO FAR SO AWESOME!

Okay...so it's the day before we debut the registration and I am writing this review in advance because I refuse to be one of those grumpie-grumps that have to wait to the very end before saying "hooray!"This is not our first registration rodeo (it's our second) but as a VERY small non-profit grassroots organization , due to the complexity and horrible end user experience of our last registration subcontractor, we barely broke even. Needless to say, I contracted RegFox after a lot of research and was still scared to death. Not so anymore. The difference in customer service and ease of use has been phenomenal. I can't imagine that it won't be the same all the way through to the end. I will let you know how it goes. So...I will be posting again as of April 30, 2017 (the day after our event.) All I can guarantee, at this point, to anyone who wants to try this particular service...THEY ARE AWESOME. The email contact folksrespond quickly, appropriately, with curtesy and a sense of humor. Whether computer generated or out of some third world country...I don't know. What I do know is that I FELT and truly believed that I was being advised by my best friend's daughter from next door. That alone was well worth the couple of dollars per registrant that is required by this service. We are very excited to see how our registrants respond. We'll keep this review blog posted! Best regards, Beth Casano, President of WoB, Inc. Vero Beach Florida.

Pros

Ease of Use. Anyone who has ever worked a publishing program would find this simple beyond belief. Novice program users will find the help videos and commentaries simple to follow. The correspondence with live programmers is fast, efficient and truly amazing

Cons

...seriously? Set up...flawless. We'll let you know about end user.

Lori from Catholic Diocese of Lincoln

CBL Review

It is a fairly easy & concise program and easy to navigate.

Pros

I really like the chat feature. It has been very helpful for me!

Cons

At times, I have trouble finding solutions to problems that I am experiencing within the system, however, like I had mentioned, the chat is ALWAYS available for me to ask my questions and they have been very very helpful and timely in their responses!

Miranda from Lace, Grace & Gears

CUSTOMER SERVICE EXTRAORDINAIRE

GREAT SERVICE, GREAT SUPPORT, GREAT SOFTWARE!

Pros

Customer Service Analyst "DAVE" helped me out of pinch and went 1 million miles over what was expected to retrieve data that I inadvertently removed. He and his DEV team saved me HOURS of manual work.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this software

Great solution for small business

Pros

It has been a great registration solution for our small business it handles all of the payments and details and tracks it every year.

Cons

Nothing really, except our level we have been using is being phased out and we will no longer be able to afford to use it as a solution for us.

Love RegFox

Tried everything else . . . finally found RegFox! It's the best product for our nonprofit learning center's registration needs. The customer support is wonderful too!

Pros

Cons

I wish I could set up automatic payment plans and partial billing.

Amazing Platform

This platform was previously used for smaller events but they knocked it out of the park for our event with well over 500 attendees.

Pros

I used this software for a large scale expo with my company and everything went amazing. The software is so easy to use and the staff is beyond helpful and supportive. I would partner with them any time, any day.

Cons

Nothing. I loved everything about this platform. New upgrades are happening regularly which make the product better and better.

Michael from Top Mark Events

Wish I Could Give 10 Stars

Easy set up, works without any hiccups. Great product!

Pros

First off - their customer service is incredible! one of the customer rep is awesome and really helped us out of a bind with our event. I've used RegFox for several clients and events and it's been a winner every time. Their fees are more than reasonable, everything works perfectly, and overall it's an awesome product.

Cons

Their primary in-house payment Gateway is WePay. We signed up and started collecting funds for our event, and WePay came back after several tickets were sold and said they were going to have to hold a large amount of funds. This wouldn't work for our event, so we talked to her and she let us know there is another option used for cases like ours. I wish this was advertised as we could have saved ourselves a few days of headaches.... but she got things taken care of immediately and made sure everything was fixed as we needed it to be.

Amy from Insure the Uninsured Project

Probably the best registration software I have ever used in my 20+ years of managing events.

Many, but mostly flexibility to create the forms they way I want. I also appreciate the robust analytics and excellent technical support.

Pros

- It's super easy to design the registration form and confirmation. - Flexibility with reordering or adding fields - Friendly customer service, and I appreciate the quick, thorough responses! - Robust analytics, which are so helpful; I look forward to seeing the results of our campaign. - Affordable for a non-profit organization, such as ours - I could go on!

Cons

Just one thing so far, which is that the font color in the confirmation is inconsistent, and I have tried to highlight the text and choose the color. I still get gray and black text, which must be due to the editor. Do I really need to know HTML to fix this? Should be easier. Other than that, I don't have anything to complain about.

Mindy from Mindy Larson Photography

Absolutely LOVE Regfox! Solved every problem I had w/ setting up events, collecting $$ and contracts

Save time, money, less worry and super easy for my clients to use and submit.

Pros

I am a photographer and use regfox for my mini session sign ups, one stop shop for both my clients and I. Customer support is top notch. The software is so easy to navigate and set up. So many different options gives the software incredible adaptability for any event. Great options for sharing on social media. Reports are exactly what you want and need. Fees are super competitive, no other software gives you so much for this price and they deposit it right into your account for you. Regfox is a no brainer.

Kevin from Alpha-1 Global

FABULOUS FIVE STARS!

RegFox has been an incredible tool to use and it really assisted us in streamlining everything to do with the registration process from beginning to end. We have even thought of some ways to improve registrations for us in the future. And even though its ease of use ranked super high for us, their customer service even topped that. We most certainly will be using RegFox for all of our upcoming events. An EASY 5-Star Rating!

Pros

Ease of use and the capacity and scope of designing a great looking page. Customer Service was top-notch too!

Cons

I seemed to have had some issues early on with reports which were inaccurate but it seemed to be with Chrome and not other browser so there was an easy way around that, however, Chrome seems to work just fine now. I do wish that international currency could be an easy option.

September 2016

Tim from Drake Ventures, Inc.

September 2016

So glad I found RegFox!

I was asked by Eric to give my thoughts on RegFox vs. RegOnline (our previous online registration solution)... RegOnline vs. RegFox... First off the interface is light years ahead of RegOnline... it's much cleaner and definitely more intuitive! The RegFox logic module is awesome! It's easily understandable by the average person, like me! : ) The price is the big clincher!!!! What we are getting in return for just 99 is incredible! Our customers are lowing the simplicity of registering compared to the multi-paged registration that they had to endure with RegOnline. Oh yeah, being able to design your own registration form... freak'n awesome! RegOnline, you're stuck with what they use to style/format their forms. Ours our pretty basic because I got stuck behind the gun after trying to work with a developer to d our own registration on our website... we spent two months on it and I had to scrap everything he did! : / But thankfully I found you guys and had our registration up in a couple of days and making money!!!!! Man, I wish I would have found you guys sooner!!!! I'm sure there is more that I can think of... hope this can get you started! : ) Did I say RegOnline's fees suck! : |

Pros

Totally great support! Eric Knopf has been giving us unbelievable support on the project since day one! He blew me away when he actually contacted me on a weekend during his time off to answer questions before we even started using the product. I figured with support like that and and an awesome product like RegFox, we couldn't go wrong! It has been an awesome experience! Also, Katie Runyan and John Gillis were also very, very helpful in our support!

Cons

Nothing! : )

It did everything we wanted it to do! Setting up was easy and the help function amazing!

It made us look extremely professional and set the right tone for our event attendees. We're serious, we're technologically advanced and take us seriously!

Pros

The product is very flexible and getting set up is really very easy. Their interface is simple and intuitive and if you need help, their help search tool is excellent and their help videos even better (short and extremely useful to solve your problem). And the Check-In app is fantastic! It did exactly what we hoped it would do and made the day of the event really professional.

Cons

They only need to add a registration reminder email to their offering and they are in the process of doing that. Then they'll be impossible to beat.

March 2016

Pam from Bayside Adventure Sports

March 2016

Finally Found the Perfect Registration Application!

I have been doing event registration for 10 years and have used many different applications out there and, by far, RegFox is the best I've used yet! (And I won't be looking any further!) It is incredibly user-friendly on both the back and front ends. In the past month I've had over 60 forms submitted with not one complaint from a customer! The conditional logic works like a charm. The appearance and functionality on computers, tablets, and phones is great! Processing changes that require a charge increase or refund is incredibly easy. The reports and metrics are superb! The price is right (only 99 cents/paying registrant + the usual credit card fees you'd have with any provider, with no contract.) The customer service has been great - they are quick to respond (usually within minutes if you are on chat) and they are extremely friendly. I was so excited to find them on an internet search and I'm so glad my searching is done! (Totally unbiased review based on lots of years of trying to find the right solution - I have received no special treatment or offer for my review - just a very happy customer!)

Sabra from Little Belals

The support staff helped Little Bellas

Your product is amazing, but your customer support is what makes it. If regfox didn't have a team of incredibly effective people to teach and troubleshoot, the product would have a lot less value. The support staff has the ability to synthesize a problem and fix it in a timely, respectful, effective and fun fashion. He's the best support I've ever received across any company I've worked with. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!

Pros

Customizable and easy to use. We can get great customer support whenever we need it. IT'S AMAZING and cost effective.

Cons

We can't effectively block financials from accounts who have the exporter function. The waitlist requires some controls to be turns on and off in order to use it.

Kathryn from Visit Cheyenne

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Where has RegFox been all my life?!

RegFox ROCKS! Super intuitive, very easy to learn, excellent short tutorials that answer questions thoroughly, reports are easily tailored to fit my clients' needs, pages can be clean and beautiful and still gather rich information, responsive and friendly support... Really - RegFox has decreased my stress tenfold!

Pros

So intuitive - and I love the conditional logic feature. SO easy to use, and still can create a sophisticated site.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a while to get a response from the Help Desk, but now that I know that I can plan for it. Feels like a start up - really wants to do the right thing, and is working out the kinks while the engine is running. But I have no complaints!!

Nicki from Carolina Virginia Racing Association

Used RegFox as a pre-registration site for a national hydroplane race

We were able to collect all the information needed to prepare race entry blanks in advance - which saves a lot of time at check-in/registration. The reports allowed us to know at a glance how many racers we had in each class.

Pros

Very easy to use and customize. Let me customize so that we were able to collect all the information we needed about each racer. The reports are easy to use and so easy to customize.

Cons

Support is via e-mail initially. If issue is complicated they will give you a phone number. I would prefer phone call initially.

Cyndi from Mid-Atlantic Women's Motorcycle Rally

Heads and Tails above other online registration products! Easy to use, excellent support.

Pros

Super easy to use! Seriously, I was able to be up and running in hours not days. The level of customization that we could use was much better than the competition. But the very best might have been the customer service -- quick to respond and always had solutions. Choose these guys -- your event registration will be professional and any report you need will be available at your fingertips and can even be scheduled to send automatically.

Cons

I would like to see an event check in app. It's a nice to have and would make processing some things at the event check in easier.

Perry from Asset-Map

RegFox Review

The signup was easy and I learned the tool quickly, but when I introduce others on my team to the tool there is often a learning curve. Otherwise, it does almost everything I need it to and produces good looking customer-facing pages.

Pros

RegFox allows you to create custom campaigns for events hosted by our organization, and handles everything from email invites to sign up (we collect everything we need up front!) to payment and withdrawls, and post sign-up communications. This all in one tool makes this process easy!

Cons

No integrations with the tools we use most. Would be nice to have this connect (more easily) to our CRM and not require development effort. The exports allow us to execute a workaround that makes this a viable option to use.

Carrie from CKS Paddlefest

Great and easy

Pros

Easy and functional. There was always customer support that could help me. The reports were awesome to use for our actual event, and kept us organized

Justin from PowellsWood Garden

Industry: Environmental Services

WebConnex has made life easy for our organization through RegFox

Outstanding. In previous events, we heard so many complaints about the registration process until we finally discovered RegFox.

Pros

We love how many custom options can be included in the registration process. We used brownpapertickets.com previously and were very limited on adding any additional details to the ticket price. This product is robust enough to take on a complex event with multiple offerings.

Cons

The initial setup took a little while to learn. I had to play around with it for quite some time to ensure it was fully functional.

kalyn from Jericho Foundation

Excellent option for event registrations!

Webconnex has a great suite of options for organizational needs as far as event and constituent management.

Pros

With Regfox's new and improved drag and drop system, designing pages just got a lot easier! We used this for multiple events and really appreciated the ease of which we could view registrations and analyze data.

Cons

The pricing system is per transaction now, it used to be subscription based. This could be a fairly large negative for organizations that have large income events as a larger portion will go to the software.

Tarah from Stay The Course Veteran Services

Excellent Customer Service

I have now run to registration campaigns through RegFox, and I can't say enough positive things about the customer service staff. First, having them available at the click of the button to ask questions is excellent. Sometimes it is just a quick "hey which button do I click" and sometimes it is more complicated but either way there is always someone friendly and eager to help. I even had issues with the payment processor company during my first campaign and the customer support staff went way above and beyond to try to find a different payment processor that could meet our needs. As someone who works for a non-profit, it is so nice to meet other individuals who are passionate about what they do - and love to help people. I would absolutely recommend this program to any of our sibling organizations when organizing their events.

David from IF Creative

Simple and Powerful Event Landing Page Builder

Try it and see what I mean. It has worked well for three of my clients so far.

Pros

RegFox has become a go to for me and several clients and for good reason. This landing page builder is an event registration platform that seamlessly manages the website and backend for events and event registration. The designs are simple yet professional and visually pleasing. The functionality is top notch and it is easy to design and publish with no coding required. This is a great event registration platform with mobile responsiveness and paperless ticketing.

Cons

Not so much a con but worth mentioning. The platform is a Service offered by the payment processor, webconnex. You are basically forced to use their payment system or pay a high per sale charge. Their payments system is pretty decent.

Gerry from Journey With Christ

RegFox is an easy to use registration system that is just right for our ministry.

RegFox provides an easy to use system for conducting online registration and funds collection.

Pros

The ease of use is a major plus for this system. The ability to collect registration fees online and receive daily deposits provides excellent support for our accounting needs. The registration page looks great on all devices (computer, tablet, and phone). The statistical reports provide an excellent tool for analyzing registration data.

Great DIY registration software - perfect for small to medium-sized businesses

Pros

Gives you amazing options for customizing every aspect of your event's tickets, and the registration page. We used to use Eventbrite, and this blows it out of the water.

Cons

The integrations could be better. Especially when it comes to Facebook tracking pixels. The way it's set up now, if someone clicks an FB ad with conversion tracking and registers for a different event, it still counts as a conversion for that ad.

Justina from SisterSong

This has been a really great and innovative experience.

Pros

I enjoy the use of tools and the process of creating a registration interface to our org's liking that meets our purposes.

Cons

I think some of the placement for certain tools aren't the clearest. Understanding the "actions" field and how it worked, as well as applying discounts for multiple registrants seemed to be difficult. I figured it out, but placement and more information on how to utilize these tools should be improved.

Trevor from Pure Desire Ministries

Our Event Registration Is SO MUCH BETTER

RegFox takes a lot of the worry and concern out of the registration process and always spits out good information/data for our reporting. We LOVE RegFox!

Pros

The reporting and data that RegFox gives is WELL WORTH THE PRICE OF THE PROGRAM! And on top of that, RegFox is very easy to use and maneuver through for our organization. We have features and customization that is so simple and easy. RegFox was there when we needed something better!

Cons

The only downside of RegFox is that it's a third-party app that does the work for us. But in all reality, it's well worth the price to use each month for our events!

Riley from Missouri Preservation

Easy to Use, almost 100% Idiot Proof!

I absolutely loved using RegFox for our event. It takes what could be hours of work and compiles it down into quick to access information. My favorite part is the coupon codes. Our conference has various scholarships and discounts and being able to make various coupon codes made things so much easier on the administrative end! We will be using RegFox for all of our events now.

Pros

Coupon Codes, downloadable spreadsheets

Cons

I would've like a little more customization on the page layout.

Lauri from LAwS Communications

Industry: Law Enforcement

Great product at a good price

I use it to register attendees for my conference and training events.

Pros

Fairly easy to use - only slightly buggy. They just added the ability to print badges and it works well and is easy. I've had virtually no problems.

Cons

I'm still waiting for the invoice feature that they told me two years ago was six months away. And they don't seem to have it as a high priority.

Roy from SAGU

Similar product to TicketSpice with options for multiple events

Pros

I like how weconnex created two different platforms for ease of use depending on the type of event you want to go with. It was a single login with both TicketSpice and RegFox. Both are similar but one is built mainly for conferences and seminars.

Cons

Tech support is still being determined. They have a chat option but no real support desk ticketing system yet.

Brenda from 180BIZ

So easy to use! It made our event registrations go so smoothly!

I did not have to worry at all about registrations. My event was so easy to setup in the software and looked so professional. For our first event, everyone was impressed! The cc processing fees were the same as my current processor and everything funded within two days of each transaction. Summary - i loved it because i didn't have to worry about it.

Pros

The software does everything I need to register my attendees. It was SO nice not to have to worry about that part of our event. There was not even one hitch! They also automatically wait listed anyone over our maximum allowed.

Cons

I could not add an attendee after the close date for normal attendees. I had two VIPs who came the day of the class. I had to send emails from our marketing email client because I could not send to the VIPs from REGFOX.

Louis from Knowledge Coop

Amazing Service

I think the RegFox platform is great! There are a few design functionalities I would like to see added but I'm sure these will come with time and they are very receptive to hearing some of my design functionality ideas to get over to the dev team. But overall, it is an amazing tool for getting people to register for your events. Despite some functionality shortcomings, the tool itself is very easy to use and the customer service is some of the best I've ever had. Wait, it is the best! I work with a number of platforms like Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Facebook, Adwords, Infusionsoft, Sales Force, Hubspot, Unbounce, Lead Pages and more, and the service I have received today is second to none. Simply the best!

Gail from The Pentecostals of Alexandria

We are a large church who hosts many events requiring registration. Regfox was the perfect answer.

Pros

The flexibility of the software is amazing and set-up is intuitive. Price is great! Lots of bang for your buck. The addition of conditional logic is a great feature.

Cons

Would love a few more payment options as far as deposits are concerned. Currently only one deposit and final payment are allowed. We would love to be able to set-up multiple deposits.

Nicolle from Major League Baseball

RegFox is the best--[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] make my life easy

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are the best! I have a hundred requests per project and they are both super responsive and super helpful. None of this would be possible without their help.

Pros

User-friendly with a nice aesthetic touch. Super easy to use and customizable to really make it feel like an MLB experience.

Cons

Nothing, I love this software. I have no complaints.

February 2016

Vicky from Financial Advisor Magazine

February 2016

Great Experience So Far

Recently switched to RegFox and so far we love it! First of all, the customer service is the best! They walk you through everything, and they answer every question and comment in a timely fashion. I am an east coast customer and they are a small company based out of the west coast, so I was concerned that I would not get the quickest responses, but I was wrong, they are very quick to respond and they are extremely helpful. I have had a really wonderful experience so far. There have been several instances where I have asked about a feature, and within days they add that feature, which is pretty incredible! And you can not beat the price!

Lai-Yan from Disciples Today

First-time Regfox experience for conference of 200+

I had a great experience using Regfox! It is super easy to learn and navigate. I was particularly impressed with the ease of exporting registration lists, modifying registrations (refunds for specific amounts - fabulous), and setting up the registration form to my preferences. I had some trouble getting quick assistance from customer support, but they were always friendly and helpful once I heard from them.

Pros

Price point, ease of functionality, robust and capable of doing a lot while remaining simple and easy to use

Cons

Limited control over badges, lack of responsive customer support