• icon"The software integrates wonderful and seamlessly into our current website - no fussing with sending our members to an unknown website for registration."
  • icon"This product has been relatively easy to use. The token feature is going to be very useful for our organization."
  • icon"I like how comprehensive it is. I also like that we can incorporate other people as Admins to be able to view the people fro their group who register for an event."
  • icon"There are a few features that are missing for us, but once we report them they are willing to see which ones are possible to add in the future."
  • icon"Getting a trigger to fire without having to save the page multiple times is a challenge. Users keep getting error messages about refreshing the page, which they do to no avail."

All Regpack Reviews

Brian

Been using RegPack for the past 3 years. It's an excellent product and service has been A1.

Registration for our event is easier and more reliable.

Pros

The support team is excellent in helping us set up our projects. They delivered a product that we can use bilingually too. The user rates are very reasonable.

Cons

I would love the elimination of credit card fees but I probably want to live in a perfect world too. Very satisfied.

Response from Regpack

Brian, we'd love to live in a perfect world as well! Glad to hear that the Support you've received from Regpack has been top notch and you are using our powerful registration system at a reasonable rate! We are glad to have you in the Regpack family for 3 year and counting!

Replied February 2018

Julian

Great idea, very poorly executed

Regpack's software is very versatile, but the company's inability to keep the registration system functioning correctly coupled with their policy of email only communication makes this an extremely aggravating company to be a customer of. We signed on with Regpack in May, 2020. In the time we have been with Regpack, the campaigns we've developed and run for 4 of these 7 months have resulted in lost time, money and customers due to Regpack payment system and integration failures. For example, currently, 7 prospective registrants for our November classes have wanted to register and pay via e-check (ACH), however Regpack system failures have caused them to attempt and fail with errors and erroneous charges to their bill now 3 times . I submitted an urgent ticket to Regpack development 5 days ago, and had to follow up multiple times to get updates over the past days. Yesterday Regpack support emailed to report that the had fixed the problem, so we walked the registrant through and again they received an error. When I reported this, Regpack advised me to call the customer a THIRD time to get screenshots and time/date login data and report back, but I don't feel comfortable going back to my customer yet again, and turning them into a Guinea pig for a registration system that is not functioning. This issue is the current one in a string of system failures that have cost us time and lost revenue over the past half year, and we are leaving Regpack at the end of this month.

Pros

Flexibility/versatility of the software One of the support managers was willing speak over the phone, despite email-only support.

Cons

There are recurring system errors that cause failures in payment processing Regpack support is slow to respond, not able to provide adequate details It is not possible to speak with Regpack employees, even during a critical system failure

Reasons for choosing Regpack

The cost to start with Regpack was much less than the others.

Response from Regpack

Julian, I'm sorry that this was your experience with Regpack and that you felt we were not prompt enough in our response to your issue. As soon as any client reports an issue with payment functionality, it's immediately escalated to our development team as was the case here. The fix was pushed through as quickly as our team was able to resolve the issue. This issue affected your system alone and not others, so we had to investigate what was happening. Sometimes when working with complex business tools, there are situations that affect only one client or system, and this takes time to resolve and resolution includes working together with our clients and applicants to solve it. Our success and support team did keep you updated as updates came in from development. Trust that this was being addressed internally. Additionally we provided options for you to continue to collect payments while we implemented a fix. We're sorry to see you go, and we wish you luck with your business!

Replied November 2020

Len

August 2022

Does everything I need and is easy to use

Our experience has been great! The software does everything I need it to, and I'm able to run reports or make edits anytime. The staff I connected with has been friendly and helpful and the support team addresses my questions quickly.

Pros

I host a summer camp with many different instructors. I loved that Regpack hosted a landing page showing all our camps and how many spots are available. My instructors could look at that anytime.

Cons

I did have to make my own edits to the software the second year (Regpack built the first year's registration) but it wasn't difficult.

Response from Regpack

It's such a pleasure to work with you and your team, Len!

Replied August 2022

Joy

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great product for the price.

I really like the overall design and user-friendly nature of the projects and forms. We are able to structure our registration questions and flow of registrations for our camping events for both our campers and counselors.

Pros

I really like how easy this software allows for question formats. I like the ability to have the complex question formats.

Cons

The inability to accept donations in a direct format without the use of a multiple choice product option. I also do not like the inability to contact customer support directly.

Reasons for choosing Regpack

They didn't allow for donations separately from camp registrations.

Reasons for switching to Regpack

DonorPerfect was not user-friendly, very little customer support at all, and didn't allow for a variety of design and question formats for users.

Response from Regpack

Hi Joy, glad you are loving Regpack and how easy it is to create a customized process for your camp registration and donations. We've made some great updates just in the last few weeks to help facilitate an even better donation experience, and we're happy to help you implement those updates! Looking forward to helping you make registration even better!

Replied May 2020

Franklin

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Emerson Rec. Camp

Regpack has work with me over a year now due to the pandemic and they have been so flexible and willing to work with me. I feel like I am more then just a customer, but a person they truly care about.

Pros

The system is very easy to learn and being able to tag a trigger to anything helps the application side of the system so flawless and professional.

Cons

The system has so many options to do so many things that it can be overwhelming at first, but once you narrow it down to what you need and works for you, the rest is easy.

Reasons for choosing Regpack

Once again, Regpack just offers everything and anything you need to get your registration system up and running the way you want it and most important needed.

Response from Regpack

Franklin, it's so great to hear your feedback! We are grateful to work with you and Emersonn! Happy to hear that after this challenging year, we were able to help support you through!

Replied April 2021

Wildly useful, flexible and comprehensive registration tool!

All-in-all, extremely good. They make remote support work very well. The support team is both responsive and extremely knowledgeable of the product.

Pros

The flexibility of the registration form builder which met the needs of my most complicated programs.

Cons

I would have LOVED if I could have integrated my existing payment platform rather than wait for and accept the rates of a new processor.

Reasons for choosing Regpack

I don't remember the names of the 10-15 products I sampled, but not one offered the flexibility of Regpack.

Reasons for switching to Regpack

Not one of these platform met all the needs of our registration processes.

Response from Regpack

Mark - so great to hear that you're enjoying our support and we're able to tick the boxes of your needs in ways other software options could not. This is where Regpack is perfect for organizations with unique processes and specific needs. We cater to it all! I hope now that you're well into your registration season, you're appreciating the functionality of the integrated payments for easier reporting, and the automation for closing balances it provides so you can focus on your programs and we focus on bringing in revenue for you. We're always here if you need help!

Replied March 2022

Shockingly Customizable for a low-price!

RegPack reduced the amount of time I spend on admin (emailing my exhibitors individually and tracking all submissions) and created a better, more professional user experience of the exhibitors. It essentially gave them a custom portal to submit and track the status of all assets in one place. Invaluable!

Pros

The ability to create a highly customized, "portal-like" experience as they submit forms, while using an off-the-shelf software. Typically this would need to be done with a web developer! And the ability to generate reports and email them all at once is so useful.

Cons

The back-end of the software can be difficult to use and unintuitive.

Reasons for switching to Regpack

Cognito forms is excellent for form building (more user friendly and customizable forms) but has none of the portal functionality of RegPack.

Response from Regpack

So wonderful to hear that Regpack has been an invaluable tool for you and your event management. Regpack excels at creating a customized experience from start to finish for both you and your attendees, and it's great to hear this is how you've experienced our platform!

Replied October 2019

Brad

Big improvement over our old system

Pros

What took me away from my old system and originally attracted me to RegPack is the appearance and registration experience for the end user. It's much more attractive and intuitive than my old system was. This alone makes for a more professional looking event. It's also much more powerful. I love the "triggers," which let you do so many things once you realize how they work. Using "tokens" to customize emails with specific registrant data has also been especially helpful. Support is good--as long as you can wait 24 to 48 hours for an answer. This was an adjustment for me, but now that I have got things down well it's not that big of a deal.

Cons

The credit card rates are extremely high--probably the highest you'll find. This was a big turn off for me, especially since I had negotiated very good rates with my old provider. In the end though, I was able to justify this somewhat with some savings I made elsewhere. Financial reporting is much more complicated than with my old system. I am required to have very detailed reports that reconcile with the bank deposit and to get what I need, I have to Frankenstein a report from both RegPack and their credit card provider. It's very time consuming relative to my old system. I've been told they are working to include more customization though.

Response from Regpack

Brad, it's great that Regpack is an improvement for you, especially with the end user experience and using triggers to really customize that experience for your clients. One great thing about Regpack is that we embed on your website and provide a really unique flow. This really gives a professional point of entry to your business that helps you succeed!

Replied January 2019

Abena

Overall helps with mass registration and payment processing.

Pros

automated, cc processing, filters, sending mass emails (I wish you did not have to create it first). I like that we can send parents to our site, registration for parents is relatively straight forward. Payment plans was a great feature.

Cons

I do not like that the account is still considered "active" even if you are not accepting payments. You have to email to "turn it off" and this was not effectively communicated so I feel as though I have been overcharged a lot. Everything is US$ and we are a Canadian company which does not help. Automated invoices via email was nice but would be better if sent as a pdf. Invoice email triggers didn't always work, and was problematic to trigger for people on payment plans. The software was meant to improve our mass registration issue and payment processing which it has done, however I wish it did more convenient things like exported class attendance lists (no cvs that need to be manipulated), had staff management or ways staff can sign contracts and upload information, was straightforward in adding additional programs that existing users can sign up to, better ways to deal with medical reports for campers. We recently added some new programs and there isn't a simple way to do this without creating a new project. A new project is an additional (not communicated to us during demo). We have used for 1 summer and I foresee having issues with parents signing up next year. Better communication and videos on how returning campers can sign up quickly using their past info would be helpful.Overall we budgeted for this software based on prices that were communicated to us but have been experiencing several unexpected charges, making us question if we choose the right software

Response from Regpack

Abena, thanks for taking the time to share. Pricing and procedures are all clearly noted Terms of Service document that you reviewed and signed. I'm sorry this wasn't made clear to you and if you have questions or would like to review your Terms, please let Support know. As we are a US-based company, our listed prices are in USD, however, you are processing your registration payments in CAD. The ability to charge in multiple currencies is a unique feature of Regpack! I am glad to hear your feedback that Regpack did what it was intended to: allow for mass registration and payment collection. It sounds like Regpack is able to provide class attendance lists, sends payment invoice emails and reporting as well. You are able to use Regpack for your staff, including using our e-signature widget to have staff sign contracts and our upload tool so they can upload documents. We are happy to work with you to make your registration easy and seamless! Thanks for your feedback!

Replied November 2017

Linda

Regpack Review

Overall we really like Reg Pack, it is the closest we could get to a custom built system. The pricing is very reasonable for what Reg Pack offers I am using Reg Pack for three different types of youth sports businesses and it meets the needs of each one and their unique processes that other sports management tools could not handle.

Pros

We really like the ability to build an intuitive registration process, reporting & emails. We have 13 different organizations, this product allows me to tailor each organizations project to fit their specific needs with forms, products, emails & reporting. We have a lot of unique processes and requirements that other products could not accommodate, because they did not have the ability to customize like Reg Pack does. The ability to push out system and manual emails for reminders, notices, payments received etc, has been huge for us, we really love this feature. Being able to build our own reports is great as well. Overall we really like the product. We are still learning features after using it for 2 years and I am sure we will continue to improve our processes as we learn features that we don't currently know. I really like that it is a pure data management tool and does not have all the other fluff that other youth sports registration management tools have. Reg Pack was very easy to learn and our parents and volunteers are really glad to get away from paper registration.

Cons

Don't like the email only method of support. Sometimes it is difficult to get your issue across clearly in an email and it takes several iterations of emails back and forth to resolve. Would like the ability to speak to a person more often and discuss issues and learn tips & best practices to improve our use and knowledge of Reg Pack's features. Not having the ability to build ID card templates in Reg Pack and print from regular or badge printer. All the data is in Reg Pack and the photo, but I have to export data and manually export each photo to an external system to be able to print ID cards and badges. Very time consuming with 3000+ kids and 900+ volunteers that register daily over a 5 month period. Not having the ability to run global reports across multiple projects with like data fields. Credit card fees are a bit high and forces our organizations to eat the fee to get parents to pay online or continue to use external payment options.

Reasons for choosing Regpack

The ability to customize and manage the data and reporting Reg pack does not have all the fluff, social media forums, website requirements, etc that the others had The ability to have a stand alone registration process for each organization, yet I can oversee & manage all of them as the League Administrator.

Reasons for switching to Regpack

The developers decided to not support it any longer and some of the intuitive features I was looking to get added were too costly for them to build and support. We needed a product that had been around, will be around and provided the tools and support for the future of our youth sports leagues registration of children & volunteers.

Response from Regpack

Linda, great to hear that Regpack has allowed you and your organization to move away from paper and get a customizable system to fit your exact needs, down to the project level. It's also great to hear you "get it" about the fluff vs function - we aim to provide a business tool that allows you to manage your data how YOU Need to, without getting lost in features you don't need. We're happy to have you as part of the Regpack family!

Replied September 2019

Game Changer

Our summer camp program was all-paper. Poor controls and oversight over registration fee collection. Registration forms were eye-tests and poorly designed. Creating class rosters was an administrative nightmare. Our summer camp director wanted to enhance program offerings and increased the number of camps/classes available by 30%. We began researching a camp registration product in mid-April and had designed and implemented a registration platform in less than 2 weeks. Our camp participation rate and fees collected jumped by over 40%. The triggers process presented a parent with all camp options available to their son or daugher, based upon age, grade and gender. This increased the number of camps registered for by family from prior years. We now have control over who didn't pay. We now have 100% compliance with release forms. And we didn't add anyone. In fact, it reduced overall effort. Our camp director and counselors were able to prepare based upon number of kids registered. It reduced waste in ordering materials and actually allowed us to reduce the number of counselors who were previously being employed "just in case" we needed another counselor. Reduced friction in the registration process, improved revenue and participation rates, improved cost management. VERY reasonable pricing. Easy to administer. What else is there to say??

Pros

Work flow ensures that all necessary steps are taken. If anything is missed--it is easy to see what was missed. Ability to present a suite of camps and classes for a registrant based upon triggering criteria--age, grade, gender. Easy to data mine and create own reports. Working with design and implementation team was flawless and professional. Families found it easy to work with. Uptime/availability.

Cons

Standard reporting. Didn't provide us with much useful information. As highlighted in pros--the ability to data mine offset the weakness.

Response from Regpack

The benefits you describe are EXACTLY what we love to hear from clients. Our goal is to provide an invaluable tool to our clients that make collecting and managing data & payments streamlined and easy. We love knowing that registration and income increased dramatically once you moved to Regpack as well as form compliance. These things make going into your camp season less stressful!

Replied July 2019

Caitlin

Quick and easy registration software

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our sales contact, provided excellent sales support and advice. He took the time to learn about our organization, answer questions and demonstrate the product on more than one occasion. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provided us with flexible pricing options and helped us find a solution that was affordable and appropriate for our registration needs. Will Young, our project manager, took our requirements and set up the initial project. Our feedback and change requests were handled quickly and professionally. From the first meeting with Will to the actual launch of our registration software, took about 10 business days. This is a testament to the support of the RegPacks team and the ease of use of the RegPacks software. We only had one or two support questions after we launched, and they were handled with custom video replies that quickly addressed our particular issue and provided a solution. Overall, we have had a terrific experience with RegPacks.

Pros

The software is easy to customize and manage. It is easy and quick to copy projects without getting additional technical support.

Cons

Some of our logic scenarios were not available yet in the system, but workarounds were provided.

Response from Regpack

Caitlin, so great hearing how smooth the onboarding proecss was and that you are pleased with our product and support! Client satisfaction is our #1 goal! Glad to have you and Strong Start part of the Regpack family!

Replied May 2021

Marshall

Flexible registration system for simple or complex needs

Streamlined our registration process, much simpler user interface and payments system when compared to our previous registration tool.

Pros

Regpack is perfect for organizations that need to have family registrations, with the ability to collect information from parent(s) and children. Almost everything can be customized to specific processes, and the conditional logic is easy to set up and manage. The tight integration with the payments system allows easy handling of refunds, and reporting it possible on just about anything. It makes creating custom fields, and then filtering and reporting based on the data a breeze.

Cons

Currently they do not have the ability either from support or the system to combine profiles if a parent accidentally creates multiple profiles. A countdown timer for cart reservations is not available. Waitlist management is a little cumbersome, and if someone drops out of a course (making one spot open) whoever gets to it next gets that spot, instead of going to a waitlist person (or just adding the next registrant to the end of the waitlist). This results in awkward conversations with parents who are on the waitlist if they find out their friend made it into the course after it was waitlisted. Customer support is usually helpful, but they are only available by email, with a 24-48 hour SLA. This means complex support requests can take up to a week to resolve while waiting for the back and forth to occur. Many of these cons are being fairly picky, but if they are addressed in meaningful ways, would take this product to the next level.

Response from Regpack

Hi Marshall, thanks for much for this great feedback! It's great to hear the flexibility of the system helps you to manage your registration process and that reporting on both payments and your data is exactly what you need! Thank you as well for those feature suggestions! Most of our new development comes from feedback from our valuable clients, as we know you know best on how to make the system next level.

Replied March 2018

Sara

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

December 2021

Great tool!

Setup was easy! Support is OUTSTANDING !!

Pros

Regpack gives me the ability to easily manage our tour registrants/travelers for multiple tours. Project setup is easy, and since most of our tours are similar, being able to copy projects saves a ton of time. Reporting is simple to customize, and gives me access to the data in any format I need.

Cons

Imbedding into our existing WP front end is a little clunky, but I can't blame all of that on Regpack. While our registration process isn't impacted, I do with we could get a couple of things ironed out.

Response from Regpack

Thanks for your feedback Sara! Glad to hear that Regpack helps you to manage your trips easily, and makes project setup every time a big time saver! It's a pleasure working with you and your team!

Replied December 2021