• Pros

• "The modular system, it is really easy to add or remove information about an event. In addition the check-in feature also helps a lot. "

• "very smooth and polish look for event. Make managing event contact carefully"

• "Easy to set-up the page and also to include features."

• Cons

• "Unfortunately their customer service / technical team is only reachable via email. I wish they set up telephone number as well as it sometimes takes up to 24hrs to get an answer from them via email."

• "I would like the text boxes, could be edited individually."

• "The ability to customize on the back-end is limited. That being said, I still feel like it's worth it for the user experience."

Browse Splash Reviews

Lauren from Duetto

Splash

Splash has helped us streamline our end to end event management in a number of ways. We're now able to create more aesthetically pleasing, on brand pages in a shorter amount of time, and we're able to track our event data in a more accurate way. We're following up with event leads faster and seeing more opportunities come from events. Conversely, we can now also see which events don't perform well for us so we know how to reallocate budget in the future. Also, the team at Splash is lovely to work with. Splash has made a big impact on our events strategy and we're so glad it's part of our tech stack.

Pros

I love that Splash helps us prioritize design and data in one platform. As a hospitality tech company, we believe that a great guest experience at events helps drive our customer journey, and we also need the ability make decisions based on data in order to improve our operations and generate more ROI. Splash provides us with all the features we need to do both.

Cons

The on-boarding process, account management, and support all leave something to be desired. We're a pretty technically savvy team and figured it out, but the whole process is way more self-service than you might expect/than the sales process leads you to believe.

Megan from JCDecaux

SPLASH!

A time saving, streamline approach to event management!

Pros

As a new member of the Customer Engagement team and therefore new to splash, I found I picked up the basics to the tool soon enough, but then accompanied with the proactive support of the splash team I found it quickly became second nature. Focused on delivering exciting and bespoke events internally & externally, Splash encourages a creative license to elevate our events and prioritise data across one platform. This approach allows for better communication with our customers and therefore a more enjoyable customer journey, which in so inspires a natural buzz prior to our events!

Cons

The template can sometimes feel static and restrictive and there have been one or two format glitches. Other than that, no complaints.

Amel from Guépard Communications

Managing an event

Pros

We used the app to register guest in our event. Easy to use and helpful tracking.

Cons

We liked the app and we are going to use it for our next event.

Innovative product

Pros

I love how new Splash it. It really takes events and webinars to the next level

Cons

Sometimes the software can lag or be a bit slow to save. It takes some time to get to know the platform

Andrea from LoopMe

Splash Review

The introduction into Splash from our rep was great. The platform as a whole has really upgraded the value of our events from consistent branding through tracking ROI.

Pros

There are so many features about Splash that I find useful, to start with is the ease of creating and scheduling emails, with the Google Calendar feature. I also love the mobile app for check in at my events. It makes it so easier to know who our attendees were and send a thank you email.

Cons

There aren't any features about Splash that I am having issues with at this time.

Kimmy from The Dallas Morning News

Industry: Newspapers

The customer service team at Splash is always quick to answer my questions and help me find the right person to get in contact with. It's a great platform for my team, and I can't wait to see what else they release.

Pros

I love the ease of use as well as how easy it is to check people in at events. The badge printing is a plus! There are so many great themes and functions when building event pages!

Cons

I'm not a fan that there isn't a way to put a logo on the badge just yet, but after speaking to their customer service department, they noted that they will be adding more features so fingers crossed. :)

Maeve from Airbnb

Great event management and email marketing tool

A great tool! Highly recommended.

Pros

Splash is a great tool -- super easy to use, integrates well with Salesforce (which is much needed for our purposes) and makes event management a breeze. I especially appreciate the email tool which allows insight into open and click rates, and makes email management for my events easy with a scheduling tool as well. Highly recommend Splash!

Cons

Nothing I have run into yet! As mentioned, it is easy to use and even some of my less technologically inclined colleagues have gotten on board easily.

Hagar from AppsFlyer

The best event software in the market for enterprise and large companies

Pros

Give s us a lot design freedom and allows us to collaborate with multiple team members around the globe

Cons

Could be a bit buggy sometimes. Templates are very cool but if you want to create something custom there is quite a learning curve, it's not a "drag and drop" platform.

Joshua from Immediate Media Co

Industry: Publishing

Market leaders in event communication software

The Splash platform has been great from the day we signed up. The customer support is second to none. The software itself has revolutionised how we produce internal communications for our events. We couldn't be happier at this point!

Pros

Splash is really easy to use, and produces great results.

Cons

There isn't anything I particularly don't like about the software, the only thing it might be lacking is some design features and tools, which I'm sure will come at a later date.

Ffjorren from Okta, Inc.

So happy we have Splash!

I love that I am able to provide a quality product (reg page, invite, reminders, etc.) quickly and easily! It makes my life A LOT easier!

Pros

It's ease of use...simple, yet provides a quality solution and product in the end!

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like about it, however, I do need to pay more attention to all Splash offers...there are times I overthink things, and miss what I'm looking for, when it's usually in plain sight : )

Natasha from Viasat Inc

Amazing Platform to Elevate Events

Overall, Splash has brought immense value to our company. We've elevated our event communications to an entirely new level, and everyone throughout the company is constantly coming to us to get access to use Splash to promote their events. We love it!

Pros

- Splash's Prosupport is the best customer service I have ever experienced with an agency, period. Any time I have a question, tech issue, or anything small to fix, they respond instantly and we resolve the situation together. - Customer success managers are also amazing- they care about adapting the platform to work with your company's needs. - Design- design features are fantastic. We can feel fully on-brand and give a sleek user experience to our employees. - The ability to replicate old websites, emails, and other features makes the planning process smooth!

Cons

- Occasionally glitchy on PCs, works much better designing on Macs - The data dashboards could be a bit more robust and visually appealing - If you're not tech savvy or creative, sometimes designing websites can be tricky.

Absolutely LOVE Splash!

Splash allows my company to be creative and perfectly brand our events. The fact that we can fully customize our invite is amazing. To date, we've received great feedback from our clients re: the design of our invite. We are very happy with Splash!

Pros

I started using Splash about 2 years ago, and it has definitely change the way I plan my events. It has also saved me a lot of time as I used to manually collect RSVPs on a Google doc. I also like the check-in app. It has saved me a lot of time during the craziness of the events.

Anna from YouAppi

Amazing Software!!!

Splash really changed the way we promote and manage events including exclusive dinners, happy hours, or booking meetings at trade shows. We not only have great looking landing pages but we have so many insights into how the event performed and can easily track success metrics. Engaging with guests is also so seamless and great using the email features. I can't say enough great things about Splash!

Pros

I love how easy it is to create great looking and functioning landing pages. Whenever I have a questions, prosupport is so quick to help and make sure that I understand how to resolve my issue. They've built an amazing product and provide top shelf support.

Cons

Ramping up and learning the tricks of navigating/editing templates was tricky. I think they're training was great but there are so many features that you just have to learn by trial and error (with prosupport to help along the way).

Marie from Marketing and Advertising

Really great & easy to use Event Management Tool

Splash has made the full event management from having a registration page to check-in people on-site much easier.

Pros

Cons

There is not much to complain, one thing is that the form fields are in English by default and cannot be changed manually to German but you have to write the customer service. This is something which could be changed.

Gina from Uncommon

Nice looking product with limited backend work

I enjoyed using Splash. There were hiccups with implementation that were frustrating, but it takes a creative lens and requires you to be okay with limited customization.

Pros

The end product is really nice with Splash. The design and user experience is better than any other invitation-type software.

Melissa from Amazon

Terrific Product

Splash has always provided great service to our org and they have a wonderful product that can simplify and help you out.

Pros

Splash is a fantastic product that is both delightful to use and offers friendly features. The beautiful templates, the ease of using the templates and the robust support resources combined with the great and quick customer service are all great wins.

Cons

There is not too much to add here, except it would be nice to be able to have more flexibility in changing the hard coded features, like the branding on the automated emails to the administrators, and the product jargon which is event specific. We use it for recruiting, so this is a very specific use case.

Toddy from Zillow Group

Streamlines our business substantially

Pros

Splash is a total game changer for our events. We host about 300 events a year and using Splash to capture attendee registrations is a breeze. Once you learn the tools - you will be a Splash pro in no time. And they make you and your organization look GOOD.

Cons

There are a few tweaks Splash is still making to some features but the main program is easy to use and easy to understand to publish an event registration in minutes.

Amazing Product

Pros

UX/UI, very user friendly and appeals to the eye

Cons

Sometimes it's difficult to figure out how to change the theme. Can be difficult to use via mac

Mallory from TripleLift

Great Tool!

Pros

Splash is super easy to use! The onboarding process was flawless and the support team s great. The design capabilites are great and have exceeded my expectations.

Cons

There are some design issues my developers had ran into but the Splash team is aware and is working on solutions. I do wish there was an option to pull contact owner tokens when sending emails from Splash.

Majid from Kargo

Good but not great

Overall a good tool but not great. It is better than other tools I have come across but would like to see it become a much larger integrated feature in our marketing tech stack

Pros

Very helpful in understanding performance of our live events. Previously we had no insight realistically into how we were performing or if our events were paying off.

Cons

I believe the feature set and the segmentation features are a bit over simplistic. Would like to see richer ways to segment. Perhaps triggers to send out invites via integrations into marketing tech stack.

Response from Splash

Replied August 2020

Thanks for the feedback, Majid. We are hard at work on bringing more features and capabilities to enable greater integrations. Keep your eyes peeled for updates!

Catherine from Century 21

Great User Experience for Event Planners

Pros

The ease of use for updating event details and pulling reports. The events team is able to do both these things easily, rather than having to reach out to external team members to accomplish.

Cons

Limitations on tracking an attendee's attendance across events.

Jeremy from Conductor

Greatest Event Marketing Platform

Overall I have had a positive experience with Splash. They've helped reinvigorate the way track do our events and how we run them - great product!

Pros

Although I've only used Splash a handful of times, I found the software incredibly easy to use and extremely useful. Metrics around event marketing were previously done through Google sheets but Splash has really changed the game for us. The app is also super handy when you're checking individuals in.

Cons

There's not much that I dislike about the software - I feel like there is a lot of opportunities to grow around different metrics they can track and building out features with different functionalities around event marketing.

Easy to set up events

Overall, Splash makes it easy to create and customize events.

Pros

Easy to set up events and customize the information. We use it for networking events, dinners, trade shows, sporting events, etc.

Cons

There's not much to dislike. It's basically self-service but customer support is there if you need it.

Jerilyn from Amazon

Make a splash with Splash!

Pros

Very intuitive, visually appealing, WYSIWYG editing interface, and analytics platform

Cons

Nothing I can think of yet! I really like the user interface though I am only two months in. Will provide more feedback on this at a later stage. Great job in any case, Splash team! :)

Great, easy to use software

Pros

- Easy to use - Great customer & technical support - Intuitive - Events & Emails look really professional and on brand, even by just using templates.

Cons

- It takes a bit of time to train and to get over the learning curve.

EASY......

Pros

really esay to use and the filter option for the events makes it really good for finding the event to edit

Cons

i really think this software needs a feature for auto scheduling emails to be sent e.g reminders for events and

Olivia from airbnb

Event planning made easy

Overall a worthy tool that really helps you plan for projects on your own even if you have never really ran an event.

Pros

I like that event list, landing page and all the details are all in one place. I also like that there are many email functionalities like sending timed emails, reminders etc. its very convenient when trying to host a large scale event

Cons

I dont like that some functionalities aren't easy to use. When creating a landing page sizing and shifting things out of the template is almost impossible.

Amazing product!

Amazing. Events are easier to track and data-driven insights for our upcoming events.

Pros

Simplifying the way we look at events since 2012.

Cons

Dragging and moving of elements should be a feature

Sandy from Interpublic Group

Great way to make professional looking event pages!

Pros

Easy to use and lots of built in options

Cons

Padding and width/height are not intuitive and can often cause things to look distorted

Matt from Cleveland Clinic

The overall experience has been awesome. Such a great software, and such great people to work with.

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is that it is extremely user friendly. We have a team of 7 members and everyone has been able to get on board at the same time. Also, the people are what make it the best. When we have questions, they are instantaneously answering us back with the correct answers.

Cons

After using the software for about a month, I currently have no Cons.

Wow - just wow

Wonderful. I can't stop saying enough good things about it!

Pros

I absolutely love Splash! It looks professional, it is easy to use, and it is a huge time saver! FINALLY a service that does what it is supposed to do and does it well! I will sing Splash's praise as often as possible!!!!

Cons

Honestly nothing. There was one small tweak on a template that I asked for and it was changed in probably an hour.

adriana from Accenture

Love Splash

A great and easy to use option to design websites for events, and also send e-mail invites.

Pros

-Easy software to use. -A lot of possibilities to design with.

Cons

I would like the text boxes, could be edited individually.

Christa from Amazon

Journey with Splash

Customer service and support are #1! I

Pros

Easy to use, easy to teach, quick builds, great user look/feel.

Cons

Understanding all the functions and ways to use the tool up front. I feel that it is a lot of playing with it to figure out different functions that would be solved if i had a quick tips & tricks guide to what and how I can use the tool.

Tori from Lyft

Make Events Easy

Pros

I love the beautiful themes available to use. It gives our attendees a great first impression for our events.

Cons

It’s so easy to use - nothing not to like !

Rebecca from Magic

All you need for event marketing!

Pros

Great landing page builder with really well designed templates. It's everything you need to easily host and market you events!

Cons

I've enjoyed everything about this software when I needed to market events. I wouldn't recommend it as a general landing page builder, but if you're hosting an event, its perfect!

Claudia from Amazon Web Services

Great platform and customer service

I host about 2 or 3 workshops a month so Splash is very useful for me in order to comunicate in a very simple way all the details and also obtening registrtions in the same place!

Pros

It is a great platform because it is very intuitive and marketing Friendly. Also I love that it can be synchronized with other platforms like Marketo and that you can track URLs to get more data from the people that registered for your events. Also, I really love that you can clone existing forms, that helpsme save time and I really appreciate that.

Cons

I love it all! Maybe the data report can be more graphic , but the report you have has the basics and its ok for me.

Great tool and easy to navigate

Pros

The ease of use is excellent with lots of intuitive features that give you the option to personalise your work but allowing a framework to build from.

Cons

So far I haven't found any issues with it. The whole process is simple and user friendly.

Renee from Rubrik

Very intuitive

Pros

This platform is so intuitive... I had a colleague train me on it which took 10 minutes, and I bet I could have figured it out if I hadn't been trained.

Cons

I wish I could add more collaborators to events.

Mauricio from Booking.com

Easy way to create, manage and monitor your events ¡

Great app and very easy to use, saves you time organizing any event

Pros

The templates and Analytics part, it's always helpful to compare data and have statistics for coming events

Cons

The limited emailing the larger the event the higher plan you have to pay

Jackie from Comcast

Easy to Use Platform

RSVP, Invite management - excellent!

Pros

Ease of Use, variety of templates to choose from. Fun fresh designs. Ability to customize.

Cons

Lock out as a collaborator.. I had to purchase email credits.

Looks great but little customization

An event promoted with Splash looks way cooler, professional, and memorable than one promoted with a Facebook event page!

Pros

This only applies the the free option, which I used. Great templates and visuals...if you like their aesthetic (millennial-friendly sans-serif fonts, bold colors, clean lines). Looks very professional and distinctive. Great templates for emails as well, and seamless sign-in for events.

Cons

There's not much actual customization available on the free option. Also, sending emails through them is pretty expensive.

Splash Event Marketing Platform Review

Pros

very smooth and polish look for event. Make managing event contact carefully

Cons

You cannot add dependency to form field questions

Splash review

Great

Pros

Its so easy to use and looks great- really pleased with it

Cons

Not found a con yet! Its been super easy to use so far

Rafael from Facebook

Great tool to quick set-ups

Pros

Easy to set-up the page and also to include features.

Cons

Bugs, they are not commom but they exist

Molly from Estee Lauder Companies

Industry: Cosmetics

So easy to use!

My team is able to consolidate and streamline hundreds of meeting and seminar attendees -- work that used to be a full-time job!

Pros

I love being able to customize fonts, images and create simple URLs for my events. As a graphic designer it's a joy to see something so beautifully designed and easy to use, even for my colleagues who aren't as experienced designers. Thank you!

Cons

I have yet to find something that I don't like about Splash.

David from Juniper Networks

Industry: Computer Networking

Simple user interface for full event communication

Creating event or program invites is now self serve which is great.

Pros

Splash is an easy to use program to develop event invitations, follow up, registration and landing pages. The turnaround is 80%-90% faster than our old manual system that took days to develop.

Cons

It's easy to use, but needs more templates. That may be our company issue.