Browse 11Sight Reviews

Kris from Krri.sh

The One Click Conferencing solution.

All said and done the pros outweigh the cons and its far far cheaper than others in the space, so a tool to definately have for freelancers and consultants alike, I am very happy with the tool performance and the ease of use, we now have a conference room for every project that we handle, and no more sharing of meeting information and scrambling to join in. Everything is predecided and we manage to use it flawlessly every single time.

Pros

The always available feature is what our clients appreciate the most, you are never "not reachable", and it matters the most as you are available to your clients and customers alike when they need it and not a few hours after they encountered the issue. The USP is the ability of customers to have a video call with you with the click of a button. The interface is clean with maximum space being spent on the video and very minimalistic non intrusive chat and screen sharing buttons. Everything is well placed and intiutive enough to enable any one (even someone who is not familiar with the tool) to use it with relative ease. Elevensight also has an ios and android app that connects you regardless of where you are, provided you are signed on and have enabled the option to receive calls.

Cons

At times the high definition causes the video to blur, but that can be easily fixed by reducing the resolution. The one other area that can be improved is the color of the player, its bright green and cannot be customized to any other color, and at times it stands out in a webpage when you embed the button like a sore thumb.

Reasons for Switching to 11Sight

Competitive price advantage, and the option to be always reachable.

Traycie from SpeakLife2Me LLC.

Fantastic Alternative to Name Brand Video Conferencing!!!

11Sight has solved the problem of high monthly fees from the competitors and glitchy video calls and replaced my user experience with clear quality video conferencing, the ability to share videos directly within the platform seamlessly, and the invited users/prospects praising the functionality of the product compared to other platforms.

Pros

What I love the most about 11Sight is that his software has enabled me to do daily/weekly virtual conferencing with ease and streamlined the process for my business and personal needs. Additionally, the level of customer support from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and team has been phenomenal. A+

Cons

There is room for improvement with this software on older technology phones. However, that is no fault for this new technology software.

Reasons for Choosing 11Sight

Price, features, options provided which helped streamline my business, the direct connection that enables my clients to contact me directly, not wait for an email, or traditional phone call.

Nathan from CoYOTe AtTeNTiON Inc.

Good LTD, Needs Polishing

I bought 11sight as a LTD for about what I would have paid for a year of Zoom. The rough edges will likely be better by the time my business gains visibility.

Pros

Web based video is easy to use. The web contact buttons can be a good alternative to Google Voice.

Cons

Meeting links are static and there is no obvious way to secure them leading to potential security issues. No obvious whiteboard functionality makes this software a poor choice for my business. The mobile app needs to be able to host meetings.

Reasons for Switching to 11Sight

Trying to reduce the costs of running my business.

Selene from Banistmo, S.A.

Leverage for my sales!

ElevenSight empowers my business, to create connections and shorten the distance between my clients and peers

Pros

So easy been in contact with our clients, without having a presential meeting and its an app that works 24/7

Cons

Maybe more marketing in latin america countries, it would be interesting the integration, for the app itself I don't have anything to add

Recommendation and reviews

Brian from WATA Digital

e-Button for the win

Pros

I've tried multiple different video conferencing platforms, from desktop based to browser based, but 11Sight has been easy for my team and visitors/users to start a video call and get taken care of right away. As long as you have someone available to manage it, you will find that your users/visitors have never been happier with instant communication.

Cons

I know they are working on it but the dashboard is weak and needs improvement, both in UI and UX. I look forward to the update coming in February 2022 to improve on this. Right now it feels extremely dated.

Reasons for Switching to 11Sight

Found a great deal on it as an early adopter and just loved the ease of use.

Evelyn from Excellent Standard

We use 11Sight every day

Pros

When we first tried out 11Sight, we did so slowly. We started with a VERY basic plan. We had several of our clients and team members join our conference calls and after a couple times of flawless execution, we upgraded to a larger plan as well as bought 10 hours of recording for our sessions.

Cons

There were some bugs early on BUT support worked with us to find the issue and fixed it.

A great alternative to Zoom!

I was paying high yearly fees for other video conference tools – 11sight has matched their capability as a much cheaper (yet still maintaining high quality video) option. I can still share videos directly easily, send one click links and have the interaction and reponse tools similar to zoom. The iOS app also makes it easy to schedule and join meetings on the go!

Pros

One click link option eLine link to your email so that people can reach you directly from their email client

Cons

Limited options to brand and customise to match you own branding – but stability and ease of use is my main priority so I can live with the 11sight branding. Recording is pay per recording

Stefan from Adeba.de

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Simple & Lightweight & small cost

In general very nice and easy software. Has a good potential and I hope for some graphics developments. But function is more important!

Pros

Custom CNAME! high-quality video calls and recordings almost intuitive platform buttons for websites iOS & Android apps ! Meeting rooms

Cons

The UI is not so easy for the first time. Some problems when I used my own Custom CNAME which is caused by browser on mobile phones You may solve it easy (but one step to go more)

Reasons for Choosing 11Sight

no need to install any software very simple solution cost

Good price.

Isaac S from Health Sites™

Greet application for online meetings and recordings

This allows me to easily and conveniently schedule interviews to record for different projects.

Pros

It's super easy to use. It's actually a pretty novel concept. The only thing you need to do is share a link, and then you can connect with clients, customers, etc. No need to go through any extra steps.

Cons

No cons to note. There's nothing that I'd change necessarily. Functionality is great. Ease of use and UI is nice.

Ease of use

Jhoanna Rae from Our Intuition Body

11Sight the platform I didn’t know I needed!

Very pleased with my purchase and recommend this to others easily!

Pros

Easy user interface with simple navigation and ability to share files. Good quality audio and video is also a an important feature that it has!

Cons

Not that I can think of in my use case at the moment.

Hoang from MyEdu.VN

Video conference and Virtual Meeting work well - with 11Sight!

Pros

11Sight is simple to use, and effective in how it works. Just a few clicks, and I can set up a video conference or virtual meeting very easily. The quality of the meeting is quite good, smooth and no lagging - a big plus. Recording of the meeting works well! The workflow is convenient and simple.

Cons

I expect that there will be more features added for the meetings. For example, virtual background, or transcription of the meeting would be great additions.

Teslim from Texygee Creatives Marketing Agency

An awesome tool to instantly connect with prospects

Pros

Elevensight makes it a breeze to connect and communicate with prospects and team members from any browser, without having to install or login to any app.

Cons

The UI needs some improvements. It can be better

Tony from Cozzi Consulting LLC

Cozzi Consulting Review of 11Sight

11Sight is the perfect communication platform in a virtual and video world. With 11Sight I hardly use my cell phone for voice calls. Almost all my 'calls' nowadays are video based and much more productive.

Pros

Since it is all browser based it is very simple to use, as no software download or client needed to run a high quality video meeting. 11Sight platform can also take inbound video calls, so you could replace your voice system (PBX) if so desired. For a small business like me it provides amazing functionality in a Work From Home world.

Cons

Not much... 11Sight is very open to suggestions and have been great to work with implementing new features. They are also willing to customize the platform to fit a specific use case, ie... medical, courtroom, retail, etc.

Reasons for Choosing 11Sight

I need to download software (or a client) with other products. With other products I cannot get direct inbound video calls from my new and existing clients.

Ease of use!

Response from 11Sight

Replied February 2021

Thank you for your insightful review! We appreciate you choosing to trust us with your online presence and we are always working on ways to serve you better.

Ken from MadHatz.com

ElevenSight started as a 1 to 1 conference tool and grew to 20 to 1!

ElevenSight has cleared the way to make life much easier when it comes to making video calls, chats, and more. It also solves the issue of giving your real phone number to others. You set your own schedule and if you are not available, they must leave a chat message. I love that. I can get quick testimonials from clients simply by sending them a link and asking them questions with their consent. There are a ton of other things I can do with this tool as well.

Pros

I like the flexibility and super easy access for your callers. They do not have to download software, they do not have to type in a password, they do not have to figure anything out. Simply click the link you give them and connect! That's it! Awesome!

Cons

Can't think of any cons at the moment. I will want to somehow look at tying my conversations and recordings to my CRM systems in the near future.

Reasons for Choosing 11Sight

Because it does exactly what I needed - and looks to be growing fast enough with great features coming up and above what I already enjoy. Great job by the team!

Reasons for Switching to 11Sight

Although Zoom is a standard name online, especially since 2020 - I find Zoom as a big PITA. I know, I know, it's super easy. But it needed a computer or phone and required me to remember too much information, checking my emails, checking my calendar, remembering a bunch of nonsense. With ElevenSight - a simple link - BOOM we are ON like Donkey Kong!

Margo Morgan Hobbs from Morgan Realty Homes

Bye Bye Zoom

I use this product every day - with my assistants and clients - Quick Story ...I was on my way out of town for the weekend I had a meeting and the young lady could not get her google meet to work. I told her to check her message and click on the link, she did a full 45 minutes video presentation while I was in the car. My favorite LTD..

Pros

high-quality video calls and recordings - intuitive platform - super buttons for websites - iOS & Android apps

Cons

I love ElevenSight to date I have not had a problem. The best 20$ bucks I ever spent thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Reasons for Switching to 11Sight

I tested it out and I loved it.....

Marcus from Marcus Sukiennik

Industry: Music

11sight works fine!

For one it is a tool to get in contact with people visiting your website - your future clients. On top I was looking for a tool to teach piano lessons via video chat using multiple cameras / devices like iPhone, iPad, iMac...

Pros

It is a standalone solution to me without needing other apps like FaceTime, WhatsApp, Zoom, Skype, Google Hangouts and name them. Further more I'm able to use the same set up no matter if I get a call regardless from the device of the caller. Windows, Mac Os, Android, iOS. It doesn´t matter. i do not have to switch but simply use 11sight.

Cons

I had some trouble to get a stable connection but got it worked out with the help of the splendid support.

Reasons for Choosing 11Sight

FaceTime only works with Apple devices and I even had trouble to get a good connection without a feedback. I didn't try Zoom because I've found 11sight. And it's much better to me to have the control over the whole process myself. Simply using one software to answer Website visitors and giving piano lessons.

David from Phoenix Online Media

A Lightweight Solutions For Live Video Website Chat

My overall experience is great. I have had the pleasure of speaking with one of the developers and another team member and the future road map looks great.

Pros

My favorite feature is that the video conservation can be started just with the click of a link. This gives you the power to add that link to a button on your website, to a signature line in your emails, to a social media post, and probably hundreds of other use cases I haven't even considered yet.

Cons

That you can't brand it. I have clients I want to set this up for but unless I can use their branding and colors this option won't work for them. Support has informed me this feature is becoming available August 2021.

Natapol from Big Bang Sports Nutrition

Super Robust and Enterprise Grade Platform

Simply amazing, it was much better than I expected. Immediately ElevenSight has become my favorite tool.

Pros

ElevenSight is an enterprise-grade product with many features packed into one solution. Everything is robust and bullet-proof. Think of 11Sight as a lightweight zoom + livechat/webchat + personal call/video call all-in-one. You can even embed this on any landing page with a chat widget that gives options for visitors to call/videocall/text/or use 3rd party CTA like FB messenger, etc. The possibilities are up to your imaginations. The main feature to do personal call, video call, or virtual meeting room up to 20 people is amazing. The later can actually be used instead of Zoom in many cases. Furthermore, the quality of video call very good, much better than I could have expected.

Cons

Not much CONs here. My only suggestion to improve is the UI which feel a bit dated.

Get multiple way connections in just with a click

ElevenSight lets me to get connection with my client using many ways on different channels.

Pros

ElevenSight lets me get multiple ways of connections with my clients in just with a click.

Cons

The setting for scheduled meeting with client still have room to do it better.

Shade from Peacock Virtual Events

Simple & Effective

It really comes in handy for use with those clients who are not tech savvy! This really breaks down the barriers of technology with the less technical among us.

Pros

I love the fact that your users can reach you easily without any difficulty on your pre-defined medium , whether that be video, voice, or text! With some much complexity surrounding other well-known tools, having something simple yet effective is a much-needed breath of fresh air!

Cons

The UI in the dashboard could be made a bit more modern. It’s not a deal-breaker but it’ll be nice to have that improved.

Reasons for Switching to 11Sight

A lot more features with a lot more functionality!

Samuel from CRO Gurus

An allround customer 1st contact tool for salesteams

Overall I am happy with the purchase, I got a lot more than just a video conferencing platform, and this will definitely help us close more sales.

Pros

I like the ease of use for the end client. For us, it is important that the client will be able to use the product with zero learning curve because otherwise, they might give up.

Cons

Right now there is heavy branding with the product causing it to look cheap and unprofessional.

Reasons for Choosing 11Sight

The functionalities with ElevenSight were better as well as easier to start the video calls.

Barry from NexGen Digital

Awesome product: A great way to add an extra layer to your customer support

Overall, ElevenSight adds an additional layer of interactivity to your inbound and outbound communications. It integrates well with most websites (so far, I've tried it only on a few test Wordpress site). I like the ability to add the eLine link to your email so that people can reach you directly from their email client. The experience works great for both desktop and mobile so that's a great bonus! One thing that would be a great addition would be a native meeting scheduling function where a user could schedule a meeting from within the chat window/super button.

Pros

ElevenSight is relatively easy to set up and easy to use. The dashboard is uncrowded. The fact that users do not have to download any app to use it is great. It is a cool way to retain the interest of a website prospect in comparison to chat, which a lot of people don't like because in most cases, you have to wait quite a bit for a response.

Cons

The dashboard although not crowded foes take a while to get used to. Also, some missed calls (made during non-working hours) show up as anonymous so I am not sure if that has something to do with my setup or if the calls can't be traced. It would be nice to reply to those missed calls.

Reasons for Choosing 11Sight

It is a great alternative to chat and gives you an extra chance to convert customers or at least retain their interest for longer.

Steve from RL FAIRLESS INC

Great tool for sales and support

We are rolling this tool out for sales and customer support. Documentation and support have very good making the process easy.

Pros

ElevenSight allows for easy communication for sales and support. Audio, chat, video calls, screen sharing and file sharing are some of the tools at hand. You can work pre sales calls, customer support calls or virtual meetings. Can embed into your website.

Cons

There are still improvements in embedding buttons code reported by some users. There is some branding of the calls. Most of that is being addressed by the developers. Support and the developers are working to keep adding features and make improvements.

Reasons for Choosing 11Sight

I needed an easy way to improve our sales and customer support communication. ElevenSight looked like a good fit. It is pretty easy to use on our end and the customer end.

John from Holder and Lykins, P.S.C.

Industry: Law Practice

Easy to use, great quality and price

I’m a satisfied customer and it’s been very helpful to implement this in my practice.

Pros

Software is easy to use, with all features readily accessible. Plus no more monthly subscriptions. Even if I used it sparingly, still a great value.

Cons

No complaints so far. Product simply delivers.

Cost, comparable product.

KC from iZen Digital Media Marketing Agency

Industry: Information Services

Amazing online meeting software!

I totally enjoy using ElevenSight for all my online meetings!

Pros

It's so easy to use; just share a link of the meeting room with your meeting participants and they will be able to connect to the meeting via the browser (Chrome, Safari, and others) without downloading & installing any additional software. The video quality is truly outstanding i.e. really high quality, and so is the recording of the meeting.

Cons

The User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) of the ElevenSight main dashboard is a bit intimidating especially for new users of the software. The software could really implement a bit of interface simplification in order to enhance the overall user experience and ease of use of the software.

Deni from UD Point

Industry: Wholesale

11 Sight

Probably will great in the future, hope the founder improve the product to be more mature

Pros

Easy to use no need to install any software

Cons

Recording is pay for each recording and not many livestream option

Reasons for Choosing 11Sight

no need to install any software

pravash from Skillsomatic

It's Simple-Effective & Efficient!

This software is Impressive. I purchased on appsumo to test it but got hooked. My Virtual Office short URL link Via VMeet tab took me straight to a zoom-like environment. I also appreciate the HD quality and sound.

Pros

1)Setup is simple. The interface is user-friendly.Fast and easy to use. 2)You can practically make a call immediately. My experience wasn't hampered by lag. 3)Having elines is a plus and advantage over competitors

Cons

I think the UI is a little outdated and the UX needs to be easier to use There is no video-based training, and there is a little learning curve to get used to. Lots of branding are there. It can be minimized along with a lot of improvements in UI.

Timothy from Digital Seeds Development

All the options in one simple button.

Pros

I love that my clients have the option to communicate with who they want how they want. The Super button makes it clear and simple.

Cons

The backend UI looks like something out of an early 2000's forumn. Doesn't affect functionality, but could use some work.

Reasons for Choosing 11Sight

I've never been sold on a chat widget on my website because I offer other options to communicate with us, but this widget offers mutliple channels all in one easy to use button. Video, voice, text, and forms all routed to the right person on our team. The ease of use with the multiple options sold me.

Jimmy from MiNGYI Educate

Jimmy Jhao

Pros

It is very suitable for customer service. In addition to using functions, it can also be carried out through text services, allowing customer service to solve comparison problems through voice

Cons

In the past, the video recording function of the online conference service was not very stable, and sometimes there were problems when sharing the screen and then video recording. However, I have to upgrade to use this feature. I have not used it for a long time. Maybe there has been improvement.

The perfect solution for instant customer connection

Overall I love it. It works great - I just wish we had some more options with branding. For example, when you're unavailable and a customer tries calling, they'll be brought to a page that doesn't display my brand colors.

Pros

The fact that you can easily talk with your customers via video (all they do is just click a button on your site) is truly amazing. I've never seen a platform do this so flawlessly.

Cons

Lack of true real-time chat capabilities. I wish I was notified immediately via push via the app on my phone and that I could carry a conversation with customers if I wasn't able to do a video or audio call.

Jitin from Cre8ive Tech

Super Easy to setup and use realtime audio/video calls tool for communicating with your audience.

ElevenSight has proven to be one of the best tool for my business as it has made it easier to connect with new prospective customers.

Pros

ElevenSight is a gem. It is super easy to setup and provides the best medium to have realtime audio/video calls with the audience along with advance features integrated as screen sharing, youtube link sharing and chat. The best part is that the audience has the option of not signing up to get on call.

Cons

None so far as this is definitely a solid product and I hope the development team continues to support this exceptional quality product.

Alexandre from UFRJ

Precious audio/video tool!

Pros

It gives a bottom that my students can contact me by text, audio or video... easily and quickly.

Cons

I would like to see a booking tool inside 11Sight... it would be a must.

Marty from Marty Wyrding

Way better than zoom

Nothing short of excellent. I bought it as a zoom replacement for client one on ones. I discovered just how much it can do beyond that and wow, I am very happy with all the features this has brought to my business.

Pros

Probably my favorite overarching aspect of this software is that I can give a client a link and they don’t have to do anything other than click and give browser permission for their camera and mic.

Cons

The UI and UX on the back end are pretty rudimentary and rather confusing. Though I hear they are working on updates for that.

Features and cost

Alex from Milo

Video chat with your customers the easy way

Pros

11Sight enables your customers to click on a widget within your website and instantly initiate a video call with you. They can do so without downloading any software or creating some kind of account. This helps remove the friction for them to contact you. Video calls can be a great way to generate more leads and close sales.

Cons

There is some functionality in the web app that doesn't seem to work in my Google Chrome. I tried the Brave browser and everything works spectacularly.

Sasha-Shae from Fresh Medley Designs Studio

Robust and Powerful Calling app

Overall, it is a good alternative to the well known chat and call apps, it's robust and it is easy to place on your site

Pros

It's feature rich and provides a great way to make video and audio calls, great for starting the sales cycle and process

Cons

At first it was a little confusing to get setup, however, ElevenSight does have a good amount of tutorials and guides to help clear things up.

Petar from Q Institut

Quick and easy video chat via one click

I've been using ElevenSight for a little over three months now, and I can tell you that it's the quickest and easiest video chat app I've found to date. You click the button, and boom they're on your screen. It's really fantastic and for those of you who are looking for a video conferencing app--I can't recommend it enough.

Pros

Price, ease of use, speed, video quality

Cons

The design is outdated. They could make it modern.

Chad from Moonspinner Communications LLC

Efficient and visually impressive

Staying in touch with clients regarding ongoing projects; conducting team meetings (planned and informal) to keep projects on track

Pros

Ease of use, option for company branding (logo etc)

Cons

I've had occasions where the mobile app seemed laggy, but those instances have decreased--may have been an early bug that has been since addressed.

Joseph from The Intelligence Group Dallas

Excellent tool

My team and I have bee using ElevenSight for a few months and love it

Pros

The ease of setup, integration, and use is appreciated. We use ElevenSight to effortlessly jump on a video or audio call with clients, partners, and internal teams.

Cons

The UI could be enhanced. It took a bit to understand all the features.

Zunaid from Digitate

Industry: Information Services

Really easy to use for video calls

Great product for quick calls.

Pros

What makes this really easy to use is that you can send your clients a link and with one click they are immediately connected to you for a video call.

Cons

Nothing in particular stands out. I do think their website could do better at showing how the software works.

Anand from Excellentcontents

Best Communication Tool

It make my communication with my students easy and quick.

Pros

I like the way easy to create custom chat schedule with different type of communication text, call and video. Easy to embed in our site. Good for short team meetings.

Cons

None. If have some video tutorials on software it will be more help.

James from Hashtag Coffee

good bargain

Pros

The features relative to the price is very good. the connection has been stable and the screen sharing reliable.

Cons

Nothing yet, but i wonder if it stable with a large amount of connections

Reasons for Choosing 11Sight

none but i think there are new competitors everyday

Jorge Edel from veeme media

High quality FHD video

Pros

Live video chat is Full HD 1080p quality. Lots of features available like easy link sharing to start a conversation or embed code for the website widget.

Cons

Lve video call will make your computer work extra hard. So your PC fans will kick in.

Manish from Mango Consulting LLC

Great tool for team conference

So far so good

Pros

Ease of use. Decent quality video and has direct line.

Cons

UI looks outdated. It can me improved with a panel.

Anthony from AwesomeWebStore.com

it works as expected

it works as expected and support is quick to reply

Pros

it's easy to use and add to the existing stack of tools. and the most important part is that it works as expected every time

Cons

I wish there was more customization options.

Alex from Insite Advice

Great video conferencing and live support solution

Pros

Is very easy to implement and the cost is very inexpensive. I like that it works in a browser so no downloads required

Cons

One of my calls the video was a bit choppy, hopefully it was an isolated incident

Benjamin from Ben the solar guy

Industry: Utilities

Excellent

Very good and user-friendly

Pros

Improves efficiency on workload and time management

Cons

Nothing really are software is great would recommend

Innovative

Good value

Pros

Does a good job connecting the user and the company.

Cons

The ui is a bit outdated in my opinion and could be nicer

Luciano from JDL

eLine até great

Pros

possibility of contacting without needing an app

Cons

The dashboard and documentation could be better

Trent from Gothic Scribe Studio

An excellent choice!

Pros

It's a very easy format to get up to speed with - and very intuitive. I'd recommend it for anyone, as far as virtual communication goes.

Cons

No outstanding issues on my part. It's a solid app.