• icon"The integrated presentation mode has been a huge asset for customer training."
  • icon"I liked the ease it gave to my job. The ability to screen share made customer experience very easy the software is extremely helpful."
  • icon"Great for supporting users on and off domain, if they have an internet connection, they can be supported."
  • icon"The only negative is when you have a lag in internet it fails but that would not be a problem with the software as much as a general issue."
  • icon"Sometimes when connectivity problems arise than very hard to get it done in time. On that time you are tired."
  • icon"Just worried at to what extent my files are secured. No warning showing up before the IT guys navigate it."

Browse all Remote Support Reviews

• Have you used Remote Support and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 1,838 reviews

Cindy

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Issues that can't Wait

Varun

August 2022

Easiest way to satisfied customer even sitting at home.

Pros

As its name showing that why we use this. In Remote support the most likely thing is that you can get remote support of the user who is facing the issue & not able to solve their issue simply you can get user system on remote and via this you can provide them a Support via connecting with remote support, Which is not a difficult task, Even if you required a access of that user system you can request the user to give the control of the system which allow us to give more satisfactions to the customer.

Cons

Nothing to say at this point that I least any thing about this software.

Ivan

Support software done right

Very intuitive, I like it very much. When you come across a product like this, you get to understand the experience that was put into the development of this product. No support software comes close.

Pros

It is really customizable and was thought carefully for enterprise environment. It is also suited for heavy support workloads where many agents have to fire up the console and help many customers at once. The new user interface is very nice too. Privilege escalation is a really useful feature and canned scripts really help at providing agile support.

Cons

It doesn't come with audio features. You can only use chat or you have to call your customer separately. The lack of audio it's its Achilles' Heel. It's also pricey, but the price is worth it, nonetheless the price can put off some companies.

Reasons for choosing Remote Support

TeamViewer is very popular, but I disliked its licensing model (per concurrent channel, unlimited agents). Bomgar's licensing model makes more sense (per concurrent agent, unlimited sessions). Zoom Meetings allow you to control the computer as well, but it's not a support software, it's a meetings software.

Pushkar

November 2022

Best Remote tool easy to Access no extra permissions required

Overall experience is good but need to upgrade file sharing feature this is very bed

Pros

Real time sharing is very good some of remote tool is very painful they will ask lots of Permission to access client r user machine & working with all domain & non-domain & mac machine also this is the best featur

Cons

After sharing the file through this then main screen is stuck remote is working very slowly this is very bed

Telayna

Comprehensive Remote Support Software

Remote Support has been a secure, fairly understandable, remote access console to quickly get going with, allowing consistent remote access to many computers needed for my work.

Pros

The remote access console is clean and fairly easy to figure out. It can be accessed from a desktop program or a web console, allowing me to remotely access quickly and easily from various devices. The chat support feature is very simple to use and allows IT support professionals to access my machine for troubleshooting in a transparent way.

Cons

Colors on imagery were rendered strangely when remotely accessing some computers. There is a way to fix display color settings within the software, but it took me a long while to figure this out. Dynamic display rendering would have prevented this struggle.

Reasons for switching to Remote Support

Our IT team decided this software was more secure

Vince

June 2022

Bomgar and customer satisfaction

We are able to support our users across 30+ counties in real-time.

Pros

The ability to create queues and have our support staff be notified of the request.

Cons

Love the software bit it s a little expensive.

Reasons for choosing Remote Support

The ability to have queues

Licensing issues

Zay

Industry: Photography

Help Desk

Pros

Being able to control computers remotely with minimal delay is very useful when trying to troubleshoot.

Cons

Some processes like sending files should be easier than it is.

Diana

Bomgar review

It was okay but not great. Manageable I would say. None the less it's still better than webex remote..

Pros

It's faster than webex remote. It's quicker to generate a link for clients so we can remote in. It's modern and better aesthetically.

Cons

Takes too long to set up. There were like different layers of authentication and token and codes to start it up and set it up. Too time consuming

Reasons for switching to Remote Support

Not sure why exactly, but I think Cisco is much more expensive than Bomgar?

Temitope

August 2022

Easy to use remote support solution

The product helped us during the Covid pandemic when all users were working from home, it has been a lifesaver for us. I recommend this product to any organization looking for a perfect remote support tool. It has helped increase our business process and compliance level. We have also been able to meet up with the agreed internal SLA.

Pros

Its ability to do admin tasks on the end user's system without giving the user an admin password. Screen sharing does not require any software installation. It has different ways to access a user system, you can simply send the user a link or inform the user to find you on the public URL. The solution is very easy to set up compared to some other products. Third-party integration with solutions like SysAid was also seamless. With little or no training, the solution is good to go for anyone.

Cons

For me, the solution is perfect, except for the UI interface which needs to be improved to make it look more fanciful.

Reasons for choosing Remote Support

TeamViewer for Enterprise use will require the software to be installed on the end-user PC and licensed but we couldn't do that because as soon as the pandemic came all users already started working from home.

Sakshi

October 2022

Tool for remote desktop connection

Being a infrastructure engineer I am using remote support tool to provide support and help to developers and internal members of organisation.several times we need to support remote employees/developers hence remote support always act as a connecting bridge between me and developers. Also beyond trust remote support allows me to deploy new version or patches on servers without manually login on server which I like the most.Excellent tool for IT engineers, it's easy to use and work with this tool.

Pros

The best thing is remote support allows users to connect to client's system using link or session key, so it's easy to connect on another's system.My Fav feature of beyond trust remote support is it allows users to share the screen as well screen recording is also easy. The interface is user friendly and establishing a connection with client's system is possible even when internet speed is slow. I would say just give a trial to beyond trust remote support.

Cons

I would say there is no dislike for beyond trust remote support.it is fullfilling all my needs without any issue.

Teresa

Help from miles away

Pros

I love that my IT can help me from anywhere anytime

Cons

Sometimes there’s connection issues but, can easily be manually started.

Don

Industry: Restaurants

CHG Review

We tested Bomgar for helpdesk support for a multi unit restaurant franchise

Pros

The best part of this software is the remote management of multiple sites.

Cons

Loved the functionality but was a little pricey since there are other platforms out there that do similar functions for a lot less money

Amit

September 2022

Best Remote Support Software with maximum features

Overall I am a very satisfied customer of this software

Pros

Simple to use, file sharing, password protection, remote access on multiple computer systems and real-time chat are the best features of this software.

Cons

I don't find any feature which is missing in the software , I am overall a satisfied customer of this software

Features and Customer Support

May 2022

Remote Support- Tool to resolve concerns remotely

Remote support is most widely used by IT helpdesk to resolve software related concerns remotely of users. Work efficieny and productivity of users get increased by using such tool.

Pros

Screen sharing feature helps to show concern live to helpdesk. Recording of sessions are useful to resolve matter in future if required. Data sharing can be done in easy manner.

Cons

It's user interface is not friendly as training session is required to understand this tool before use of same. Sometime session get end off automatically even at stable internet speed. Main backlog is that it don't have audio conferencing during remote session.

Thomas

Best Remote Management So Far

Pros

Being a Cyber School, we rely on Remote Access to our student laptops. We had another Remote Management tool but is was not as beefy as BeyondTrust and was not as reliable.

Cons

The initial set up on clients. Once we "image" a machine and they are sent out without updating the System Preferences for Screen Recording, it can be a bit challenging to walk the students through the process.

Steven

Industry: Information Services

Bomgar Remote tool

Pros

There are two main features that I like about this product versus others: 1. It continues to hold the connection even during reboots and updating machines. 2. Being able to build library categories of all the different servers that I manage was really simple not too many controls not too many variables just basically here you go.

Cons

The only issue I have is that the latest update hides your login and the toolbar so if you want to restrat it keeps connects you don't know it's there. Go to the task manager most of the times to end the process to get a good restart of the application.

Great help for all remote support!

With COVID, remote support is everything and bomgar has amazing remote support, really top notch.

Pros

I love the remote support. I can hit any machine, whether I am on my mobile device or on my laptop of desktop. I also love that I can create a remote session key, email it to a user and I can instantly have access to their machine, so powerful.

Cons

Honestly there is very little that I don't like about this software. If I had to say anything it would be that sometimes creating the remote session key can get a bit buggy, but that is rare.

Reasons for switching to Remote Support

Bomgar was the better choice for our environment.

Austin

November 2022

Saves a Trip!

Pros

We have everybody set up to use this software at my work. I like how once you have it installed on your computer how easy it is to start the software. It saves me a trip because you can start the program on someone else's computer remotely without much needed from them, which in some cases they are computer challenged so that's a big help.....

Cons

There aren't any cons to this product, if there are any issues its usually on our end because of slow internet making it glitch.

August 2022

Intuitive Remote support for easy troubleshooting

Pros

I love the mobile support and customer service. Top tier help with any questions. Especially during system. I’ve found that remote help agents can be tricky to setup, however this setup was a breeze!

Cons

I really wish there was audio features. Typically, I just use my cellphone to make a call if audio is necessary to walk a client through an issue.

Ayleen

March 2022

Best Remote Support Software

Pros

Extremely easy to access remote computers and assist with technical issues.

Cons

On Mac's, the application seems to stay open even after closing it out. I have to force to quit it.

Muzaffarhusain