What are dualmon users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using dualmon software through verified user reviews

• icon"Easy of use and reliability. I have not needed customer support a product works well."
  • icon"Connection is easy and clear. Anytime I have contacted customer service, they were very quick to respond and resolve my issues -- which were usually computer related on our end."
  • icon"It is an excellent value for the cost - I've used far more expensive systems that were not faster, simpler or more capable."
  • icon"If I accidentally shut my computer down before leaving the office, I am unable to access my files, which can be a headache."
  • icon"It's still web based so at times the lag can be unbearable, but this comes with the territory."
  • icon"Sometimes there is a lag on the remote computer."

Browse all dualmon Reviews

• Have you used dualmon and would like to share your experience with others?

Dualmon makes it all so simple

Pros

I access my computers as well as friends and family from all over the world. I get a bundle package that is economical per computer and allows me to group them based on the different groups I am helping.

Cons

If they were going to improve it, I would like a way to stay connected for a set amount of time and a set amount of time since last activity.

Greg

Industry: Security and Investigations

Best of Case Product

Pros

Super easy to use and very affordable! We are up and running operationally in only a few minutes.

Cons

I am not sure if I can get a very were we host the server in a secure local server.

Reasons for switching to dualmon

We were using TeamViewer at Reliability Screening Solutions Inc. but they got greedy with their pricing We are using NetSupport Manager at ClearNeed Information Systems Inc., it is crazy complex and unbelievably expensive - but it has a local host that our government clients seem to like

Shane

March 2022

This is one of the best products I have found

I love this software and will continue to use it.

Pros

I use this software daily, in fact I have dumped AVG cloud for this software. The remote features work so much better. I have recently upgraded to more PC because I can support my clients better.

Cons

I have not found anything I don't like yet.

Reasons for switching to dualmon

The cost and support features it offers for my clients.

Cristian

Industry: Civil Engineering

Recommended

Decent experience, should improve speed

Pros

It's easy to use and to implement, it has multiple users and it is very reasonably priced.

Cons

It is slow compared to other similar software

Price mostly

TeamViewer is too expensive

Grant

July 2022

Great Remote Software

I use it for remote tech support. Pretty straightforward usage. I could see it being used for training, etc.

Pros

Dualmon is a fully featured remote software product. I needed a low cost, scalable option for providing remote tech support, and it has fit the bill exquisitely.

Cons

I don't really have any complaints. Not having a mobile solution was aggravating, but that has been implemented. I would like to be able to support users phones. Not sure if that is in the pipeline or not.

Pricing, similar features, reliability

Brian

Industry: Restaurants

Fast and Stable Remote Connection at a Great Price

I'm able to run my restaurants POS from home!

Pros

The product is easy to use, and integration is fast.

Cons

I wish the software stored my login information to make connections faster.

Reasons for switching to dualmon

Price and recommendation from my bookkeeper.

Weston

Wes

Excellent! I can't say enough about this product as I really love it!

Pros

The cost, security, ease of use and the list goes on!!!

Cons

The only part that is difficult is to get my customers to find the downloaded assist app so they can run it. I think it would be great if the downloaded assist app would automatically run on my customers end and all they'd have to do is say yes to run it.

Reasons for switching to dualmon

Dualmon was the most affordable and the On-Demand Remote Assist plan fit perfectly in my business model

Peggy

Love It

I can get twice the work done with being able to log into my work computer. Company gets a lot of free time that way! haha

Pros

I use Dualmon every single day. I log into work from home, from home to work. I don't know what I would do without it. Before I found it, I used another that cost 4 times as much. I have told friends too and others love it as well.

Cons

I would like to be able to drag and drop files. The other software I used could do that. Its the only thing I miss.

Cost

Jose

May 2022

Best Remote Support App Ever!!!

Pros

I use this all the time to help out my customer and its the best and the cost is amazing.

Cons

No Cons Here. Overall the product does what it is intended to do.

Reasons for choosing dualmon

Price ease of use and deployment.

Marc

Great Software!

The software allows us to remotely support all of our clients regardless of which platform they are using.

Pros

The product is easy to use and we had no difficulties integrating it into our business. Our clients like the support options we are able to offer with it.

Cons

Remoting from an iPad is not as easy as remoting from a computer. Sometimes we need to offer support while we are in the field and an easier iPad app would help.

Reasons for switching to dualmon

Cost and easier access for our clients.

Robust and Reliable, pity it is so laggy

it got me started in my IT MSP business, with affordable and reliable services, providing the majority of functions I need keeping my prices down for my customers.

Pros

Affordability: Pricing model is excellent Simplicity: It doesn't try to do everything, but what functions it does have it does well reliability: I have never experienced an outage or unavailability issues

Cons

Web-based creates significant lag. even 2 computers in the same room on a 100/50 Mbit connection is very laggy. They need to establish client-client connections after authentication to improve the experience. No Mobile support: im not supporting Mobile devices remotely yet, but all my customers have them.. File Transfer speeds: Transfering files is quite slow, probably due to the non client-Client connections.

Jerry

February 2022

Easy to use remote software

We monitor and program telecom equipment with this software

Pros

Easy to use remote software competitively priced!

Cons

Addition of IOS remote to iPad's would be a good addition.

Gillentine

Great Service!

Being able to help my customers from any workstation is very convenient and time saving!

Pros

The ability to assist a client is smooth and seamless! Dualmon give the user many features that come in so handy.

Cons

I would like to see the app that needs to be run on the client side install automatically, Some of my clients put in the code and then think we are ready to go.

Cost and ease of use.

sai

DualMon Review

Good experience and we use to checkout businesses at different locations.

Pros

Very Simple and navigating is relatively easy. For first timers and non techincal employees, this helps a lot.

Cons

Navigating back and forth is little confusing and it hangs up sometimes.

Joel

May 2022

Pros

Easy to set up and works just like it should when we need it to.

Cons

We can't think of anything at the moment.

Denis

Great product

user issues with our software they can see what i am doing to fix the issue.

Pros

Remote access with and without users . Assist is great to help customers with our software.

Cons

Accessing a MAC but this happens very rarely

Daniela

April 2022

Best screensharing program

My company develops, maintains and supports an Electronic Health Records Program for chiropractors. Daily I use dualmon to connect with my customers if they are running into problems or to take care of new installations. It takes just a couple of minutes to connect and typically the process is very easy. The couple of times I had questions, they were quickly and efficiently addressed by the dualmon team. I'm very happy with them and I've recommended them to everyone who wants to hear it.

Pros

I have used dualmon for many years. Consistently I love how easy it is for me to instruct my customers to get me connected to their computer. I love how I can use the same assist code for different PCs in a single organization. It's affordable for a mini company such as mine.

Cons

The only thing that sometimes is difficult for my customers to handle especially if I tell them verbally is to go to https://assist.dualmon.com. Sometimes they are unable to get to their email which is why I tell them the address. Most try to add the 'www' in front or have a hard time understanding the spelling of dualmon. I realize this is minor, and obviously it has not stopped me from renewing year after year.

Reasons for choosing dualmon

Much, much more affordable. It seems to be much more streamlined with fewer options, which makes it easier to use in my opinion.

Keith

Awesome for the price

Honestly its been a great experience. The one thing I cant seem to be able to do is turn people on to using it. I know a lot of I.T. professionals and its tough to get them away from Teamviewer.

Pros

For me, the value of this product is amazing! Most remote desktop software costs a lot more, and does not give a lot for the added cost in terms of value.

Cons

I feel the file transfers could be improved, security could be improved (Additional roles to assign machines and users to), and a few additional functions could really add some value to this software (Like better screen capture, better full screen mode, and the ability to use from the web browser even when someone is using the app). Android version is NEEDED!!! There isn't one as far as I know, and I solely use android. Im actually super disappointed I cant use this from my phone. Also, linux usability!! If teamviewer supported linux and android it would be AMAZING!!

Reasons for switching to dualmon

Cost savings. Thats all it amounted to.

Best Bang for your buck.

I'm a small independent contractor. I have an enterprise level account that lets me control up to 25 computers at a time. I like the price and the flexibility. My clients like that I can help them right away and the ease of connection means I can help anyone with an internet connection.

Pros

It is the most inexpensive remote support software on the market that is full featured. You can offer remote support on the fly and keep a large number of users permanently connected for a low amount of money. I originally used the more name brand options until they priced themselves out of the market. Dualmon offers a good base product and is constantly upgrading things that used to be missing.

Cons

Not much to say on the con side. Things they used to lack, like Mac support and recording sessions, they added and it works now. The product is actively developed and improved.

Reasons for switching to dualmon

Dualmon has all the features I need at a much lower price and the support is good.

Steve

Best Remote Support Software I Have Ever Used.

It has been the perfect remote support solution for my software business. I often have to remote connect to a customer's computer (or a potential customer's computer) to resolve an issue they're having (which 9 times out of 10 is because they don't read the simple to follow instructions). After having various remote solutions previously I would never change from Dualmon.

Pros

I have used other, more expensive, remote support software but I have to say that Dualmon is the best one I have ever used. It is very easy to initiate a remote session with my customers, and my customers have no trouble getting it working on their end as it provides them with interactive step-by-step instructions.

Cons

The only issue I've ever really had is when it *very occasionally* decides to do an update on my end when I'm remote connecting to a customer's computer. It's not really a problem though because the updates only take seconds.

Reasons for switching to dualmon

Most competitively priced, best value for money, easy setup, easy to use for both technician and customer, multiple simultaneous remote sessions, unattended remote sessions are easy to set up.

Mary

Best assist software out there!

It was easy to set up and it is easy to use. Customer Service is awesome. I needed some adjustments to the report of connections and they made the change within a very short time. It works awesome for me now. They really care about their customers.

Pros

It is very easy to send the connection info to my clients. It is very easy for them to get the applet installed and get me connected. It has all the features we need.

Cons

If the applet could stay installed on the client's machines and just activated when they need help, that would be awesome.

Reasons for switching to dualmon

The price was the main item but once I saw all the feature of Dualmon, it was a no brainer.

Jeff

Industry: Computer Networking

Best I could find and for a very reasonable price.

It is great remote software, i highly recommend it. I will continue to buy it as long as they don't skyrocket the price as some of the other remote software has done.

Pros

I have the unattended remote and the remote assistance. Both plans get used at least 10 time a day. We are a small 2 person company and this has saved us a lot of time from having to drive to customer locations for what is often a 20 minute fix. I evaluated at least 10 other similar products and this one was the one I chose, it had all the features I needed and was the most reasonably priced. I've had to contact tech support only one time so far, they already had a fix about to be released in next update, which they emailed to me immediately. The remote assistance software completely removes itself from the client's computer when the session is done. Many of the other ones i looked at left itself the machine. Two even left a service installed and running. It also is easy to get installed by even "less than tech savvy" customers. Simply added a link to my website and have them click as needed. I can email to them also.

Cons

Dual screen feature lets you toggle between the customer's dual screen, but does not show both their screens simultaneously. A small detail, I just forget to check the second screen and often times a window will open off screen.

Colin

Dualmon - Great Product and exceptional value for money

The product worked first time and I have never experienced an issue with it.

Pros

Very easy to setup and use. Supports Multi monitors on the target PC. The flexibility to allocate a licence to either a specific PC (for unattended remote access) or to an Assistance Pool (for attended remote access).

Cons

There is nothing I require that the product does not provide.

Reasons for choosing dualmon

Cost and flexibility. Dualmon was far cheaper and far more flexible, for what I wanted.

Lois

Remote Support Made Easy

Pleasant experience using Remote support for custom Short-term-rental businesses running my software. for internal accounting not Web Based. Last rental season my customers did a combined total of $40,000,000 in gross rents in the Geographic area of the New Jersey Coastline.

Pros

Ease of setting it up for individual sessions or multiple sessions; also ease of setting up remote computers for unattended use. Tech support for a couple of minor hitches was great!

Cons

That it installs as a Service & you need to know that upfront so you can unload the service upon exiting. Otherwise you leave the client computer unsecured.

Reasons for switching to dualmon

Features were better in dualmon & the price was much better. Log-me-ins pricing had quadrupled during the time I was a customer of the company. PC-Anywhere had become obsolete.

Troy

Best Remote Control Tool out there

I have done many searches over the years and DualMon is by far still the best and most affordable remote desktop tool out there. I can be utilized with Mac or PC, you can easily add licenses on the fly, you can send simple links for quick install, and you are on your way.

Pros

It's very affordable, easy to install, support, and roll-out for use

Cons

Because I am a small business I just wish I could add smaller license amounts on at a time.

pricing and ease of use