All Getscreen.me Reviews

Ashley

Dairy, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Superlative,entrancing and bodacious remote desktop access and control software.

With Getscreen.me,sharing of desktops screen is simple.Again,it's simple to have access and full control of remote desktops.

PROS

As a Project Manager,I use Getscreen.me to monitor and manage remote work assigned to my team.I like how I can effectively communicate and collaborate with my remote team through chatting using this tool.It's simple and fast to transfer files and documents using this tool.Finally,this tool is very secure to use as it offers Two-factor authentication.

CONS

Getscreen.me can be a little laggy when having issues with network connection.Again,uploading and sharing large files can be cumbersome.

Ashley, thank you for such detailed feedback on the use of our product! Please note that file transfers and connection speeds are directly dependent on your internet connection.

Luke

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed January 2023

A fantastic remote desktop / control application

I've been very happy with my experience so far. It provides more value for the money than the 'well known' competitors.

PROS

This is a full featured remote desktop application. It supports permanent links, Windows/Mac/Android/IOS. No client needs to be installed as it can work completely through browser plugins. You can easily record your activities and take screenshots through the app. I find it has more features and is easier to use than a lot of the competitors - and the price is much more attractive.

CONS

The android app development is a little slow - but still useable.

Reasons for switching to Getscreen.me

It's a better price, just as full featured if not more. I found it easier to use.

Luke, we are happy that you find our software useful! Thanks for such fantastic feedback.

Replied January 2023

Greg

Computer & Network Security, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2021

Works great for Windows but not so much Mac OSx

PROS

Easy to deploy with no need to configure firewall

CONS

It doesn't work on M1 Macs well. Will not wake from sleep and black screen only. Not very reliable on MacOSx at all. Windows works every time to Windows 10 box and Server.

cost

Liga

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2021

Best software

PROS

I use Getscreen.me daily to help our customers with their computer issues remotely and there is no better remote desktop app for it. Very easy to use with clean interface that does not cause any questions at all. I have used different softwares before for remote access, and can say with no hesitation, this is the best there is! I highly recommend to purchase this software, you will not look back for a second.

CONS

I have to understand yet how to launch automatimaticly on Mac computers after restarting it. Maybe there is a feature like autolaunch, but I have not found it.

Reasons for switching to Getscreen.me

It was difficult for customers to understand how to install in on their computers and lounch, sometimes I work with elderly people and it is way too complicated for some.

Liga, thank you for your positive review of our service! We are happy that you found what you were looking for. As for problems with restarting on Mac - just now we are working on it and will implement this feature soon!

Replied October 2021

Pratik

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Too Fast and Secure ! Love the Interface. Very Easy to Understand

This is a very Good Software, The Professional can see the Desktop on a WebBrowser. Which is a Good Feature, Not present in Teamviewer natively, Ultraviewer & AnyDesk.

PROS

Faster than the Teamviewer Software. Very Easy to Understand. Logs are Pretty good feature.

CONS

File Limits. Session Limits atleast should be 30 Minutes, Continuation of Session should be present like TeamViewer incase of PC Restart events.

Reason for choosing Getscreen.me

The easy setup and fast support for the Support Technician w.r.t. Friendliness

Expensive Licensing Costs

Alex

Internet, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2021

The Best Team Viewer / AnyDesk Replacement

My experience has been great so far, i'm happy with the product for what i need it to.

PROS

I needed a replacement for the free Team Viewer version that has been very limited lately, but i did not want to spend thousands on a monthly subscription, and i found Getscreenme which provides the same functionalities and even more, I cannot be more happy with the product.

CONS

It is difficult to use at first because it is a little different than Team Viewer and AnyDesk and because you can send access to another person, that actually confused me, i thought i was sending an invitation that allowed me to connect to a client's computer, not the other way around. But after i read the guide, i understood

Reasons for switching to Getscreen.me

The free version became too limited for my needs, and the LTD is a good investment

Alex, thank you very much for your compliments on our service! We hope you were able to get acquainted with all features of Getscreen.me and can fully use it. We look forward to seeing you again!

Replied December 2021

Jeniffer

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Cloud Screen Recording and Sharing Product.

Easy chatting and project coordination and also remote document accessing solution with easy and flexible features to migrate data quickly and they also offer a free trial when getting started.

PROS

This product offers real time chatting capability and easy remote accessibility from any place and the file transfer speed through the product is cost effective. Data management and the team collaboration through this platform is excellent and the browsing sharing capability and easy project communication is effective.

CONS

No problems at all the software is easy to use and setting all the features and the training curve is also very short and reliable technical team.

Jennifer, thank you for this feedback, we are pleased that you are using our service not only for remote access but also for Screen Recording and Sharing

Blessed

Airlines/Aviation, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Terrific and glorious remote desktop access and screen sharing tool.

It's a reliable tool for remote devices control. Enhance ease of sessions recording.

PROS

It's reliable tool that helps to monitor and manage remote work.I like how this tool helps to offer our clients technical remote support.Enhance ease of accessing remote devices.It's simple to view connection history with this tool.Enables ease of files sharing.

CONS

There is nothing like negative aspect of Getscreen.me for the moment I have been using it.

Blessed, thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us!

Brittney

Food & Beverages, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed September 2022

A bizarre,unsurpassable and stellar screen sharing,remote desktop access and files transfer tool.

With Getscreen.me,it's possible to effectively monitor and manage remote work.It's simple to send instant messages to my colleagues thus enhancing real-time chatting.

PROS

I do recognize Getscreen.me greatly as it's best suited for remote desktop access,remote support and screen sharing.Again,it's makes it simple for me to share files faster with my colleagues.

CONS

For stability and great performance,it requires an excellent internet connection.

Brittney, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

Ladasha

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed July 2022

Standalone and exceptional tool for remote desktop access and control.

Getscreen.me is best suited for remote work,administration tasks and technical support.

PROS

It's simple and fast to connect,access and control remote desktops with Getscreen.me.This tool enahnce ease of files sharing with remote team and clients.It's simple to share my desktop screen with my remote clients.Recording sessions for future reference is possible with this tool.

CONS

The pricing of this tool is friendly,the users interface is intuitive and user-friendly and to be honest I haven't found anything that I can dislike.

Ladasha, thanks for your feedback! our team is delighted that you are completely satisfied with our service

Replied July 2022

Silvia

Reviewed July 2022

I highly ranked,astounding and beyond magical remote desktop access and control tool.

It's simple and fast to establish connection to other remote desktops with Getscreen.me.This tool allows me to have a clear overview of connection history and screen sharing recordings.

PROS

I'm delighted that with Getscreen.me,I can easily offer remote technical support to my clients anytime they encounter issues.I'm happy that I can quickly access and control remote computers with this tool.Files can be transferred easily when using this tool.Getscreen works better on Android,Mac,Windows and Linux.

CONS

I have been using this tool for 2years+ and there isn't anything that I don't like about this tool.

Silvia, thank you for your feedback and thank you for staying with us all this time!

Replied July 2022

Stella

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Stupendous, wondrous and sensational desktop access and screen sharing tool

This software is the best for screen sharing. I had a great experience when using it. Its simple and fast im establishing a connection with other desktops

PROS

Its easy to use to chat with our customers remotely using this tool. Getscreen.me is easy to install and configure. This helps save time and gives motivation to first time users.Its simple to transfer files with this software.Its price is great for it is inexpensive.This software has an easy and clean UI system which allows users easy to complete any support session without much support.Getscreen.me makes it simple to access and control remote desktops.

CONS

I have been using Getscreen.me for a sometime now and I have not encountered any flaws with i

Stella, thank you for your feedback, we are delighted that you are using our software!

Abraham

Reviewed August 2022

Getscreen.me is the real deal software for screen sharing and messaging.

PROS

What i like most about Getscreen.me is the ability to share desktop screen with my colleagues and also the ability to record ongoing sessions. It enables me to offer technical support to remote colleagues and Getscreen.me has a very user-friendly and intuitive interface which makes it super easy to work with.

CONS

Everything about Getscreen.me is super awesome and we can't regret having it in our organization. Since I started using it, i have never recorded any difficulties so nothing to dislike about it.

Abraham, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us!

Deborah

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Getscreen.me is an outstanding and unique product for remote connections.

PROS

With the help of Getscreen.me, screen sharing messaging and remote work becomes very easy and straightforward. It supports powerful and excellent features that enables us to have a very effective communication within and outside our organization. It is also a great application for screen sharing recording.

CONS

There isn't anything that has ever disappointed me while using Getscreen.me for the past 3+ years. It is super easy and straightforward to implement and get started with.

Deborah, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a positive rating!

Audrey

Reviewed August 2022

An advanced and exceptional tool for collaboration with great technical support.

PROS

Getscreen.me is an intuitive and user friendly tool for collaboration with great and amazing technical support. Ut enables me and my coworkers to easily interact regardless of where you are. It is super easy and fast to install, set up and get started with. With it, I'm able to work from anywhere anytime.

CONS

Getscreen.me is a recommendable application for screen sharing and it has given me a great experience. It is the best and i recommend it.

Thank you Audrey for your review, we're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff helpful.

Samwel

Reviewed November 2022

Very intuitive, pocket friendly, easy to use and excellent remote desktop access solution.

PROS

I like how Getscreen.me brings employees together and enable them to work together as a team and family thus enhancing positive business growth. It is an intuitive and user friendly tool that does not require extra knowledge to work with. Also, i like the fact that it allows me to offer support to customers remotely. Implementing this application is very easy and fast which saves much time. Availability of technical support is another advantage, their response is quick.

CONS

Getscreen.me is an advanced and powerful remote desktop access solution that requires strong internet connection.

Samwel, thank you for your review, we're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff helpful.

Maxwel

Reviewed October 2022

Getscreen.me is a great remote access and support service.

It is a great and wonderful tool. Having all those features and ability to run it in a web browser from any kind of device makes it super perfect for our needs.

PROS

Getscreen.me is the definitive application for remote support and control your pc remotely and i like how easy it is to share a link with someone and easily start a session. It is effortless to install and navigate. I like the UI which is clean and straightforward thus allowing me to complete a support session without any need of viewing any tutorials.

CONS

So far so good. Nothing to dislike about Getscreen.me. Everything about it is super amazing and i recommend it.

Maxwel, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review!

Replied October 2022

Trevor

Reviewed November 2022

Flumbumptious(extraordinarily fabulous),focal and celebrated Remote Desktop Software.

PROS

Getscreen.me allows me to support remote clients efficiently.I find it easy to chat with our clients and team with Getscreen.me.I can access and have control over remote desktops when using this software.Getscreen.me makes it possible for me to share my desktop screen with my clients in real-time.

CONS

The only limiting factor that I find with this tool is unstable internet connectivity as it make difficult for me to start a remote desktop connection.

Trevor, thank you for this flumbumptious review!

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees