Browse GolfStatus Reviews

Matt from Washtenaw Community College

GolfStatus - your website services and support staff ROCK!

We have nothing but fantastic things to say about GolfStatus and all of the staff we have had the privilege of working with. Overall, they make sure you are taken care of and feel like a top priority to them. I cannot recommend them enough!

Pros

4 key points for us about this software: 1) The customer service is on point for GolfStatus. I think any question we have had has been answered within a 10 minute window and the staff has went above and beyond to make sure we understand things and are taken care of. 2) The appearance of the website: the interface is clean and direct. It's pretty simple to understand for users (and once you get the hang of it, the back end is pretty good as well!) 3) Setting things up: This is made easy for almost anyone to do. We love the features! 4) Payment: The site being tied to Stripe has made our lives so much easier! I cannot begin to talk about how many hours the website has saved us as a team in organizing the event.

Cons

There really are no big cons we can think of. If I was nitpicking it all, I would say there are some reports that could be easier to pull / run for the event -but that's really nitpicking at it.

Aaron from CART

Very Pleased!

Overall I really appreciated that GolfStatus was available. The non profit option was very helpful for my school and the online registration process made tracking payments easy. I can't wait to use the software again next year!!

Pros

-The customer service was incredible! The Golf Status team seemed willing and eager to help with any questions I had. -The non profit option was incredibly beneficial to my school.

Cons

-It took a little getting used to navigating the software. -The alerts I received when new registrants signed up did not include the name and email of the registrant. I appreciated the email alerts but would have liked to see a name and contact information.

Reasons for Choosing GolfStatus

I chose golf status over other alternative products because of the tournament website interface, and the non profit option.

Jeffrey from The Community Chest of Port Washington

First time user

The registration of our guests so as to eliminate onsite registration was one. Many older golfers wouldn't download the app. Needs an easier registration number. Also, create a template that is easier to read. Designers forget that small type and type in light grays are hard to read and make it more difficult to set things up. Looks good but not practical.

Pros

As a first time golf chairman it helped me organize the golf portion of my event. It enabled me to sell a sponsorship that was never consider (Technology sponsor). If the program did nothing else it helped create this sponsor and got us one sponsor that helped pay for the event with their donation. All other donations went directly to the charity.

Cons

A non profit has certain needs. One is mining the information from the program. They found it difficult to move information from GS to their other programs. PDF's although look great an excel sheet would have been more useful. Information that was downloaded into excel was not in one place. The other thing is that without the online help I would have been lost. As it was I didn't realize I had to terminate the event for the computer to calculate the winners. Non golfers might have a problem understanding the terminology used. Lastly, find a less expensive way than STRIPE especially when you are dealing with a charity.

Reasons for Choosing GolfStatus

Nice relationships with your people. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did a great job. Your online help was also a big help especially when I was working at 11 pm EST.

Lisbeth from Victory Service Dogs

Golfing for Good!

I thoroughly enjoyed working with GolfStatus. Their software is incredible and such a benefit for those of us who aren't golfers (aka, me) and their customer service is spot on. From the initial consult on what they offer to the 24/7 tech support, I will recommend them highly to anyone looking for this type of software in future. They've truly created something special. Special thanks to [SENSITIVE HIDDEN] for all of your help!

Pros

Setting up our inaugural charity golf tournament with GolfStatus eliminated what I'm sure would have been countless headaches! The interface is remarkably easy to navigate and the specific features they offer elevated the planning experience. Thanks to Golfstatus we will be holding a tournament again next year - and the "copy" feature means that all of the work we did on this years event doesn't have to be started over!

Cons

There were just a few features missing that would have eased the process: the ability to offer partial refunds, more customization on the home page and the removal of any coding needed for certain sections would be helpful.

David from NATASHA House, Inc.

Great support, great product

Support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was outstanding: very quick responses via email, very knowledgeable about the software, very helpful and a great attitude! The site helped to draw more golfers and sponsors than just by paper registration.

Pros

The ease to register golfers and sponsors; able to feature sponsors and include links to the sponsor websites; funds deposited directly to a Stripe account; easy to use and set up website; export of registration list of golfers and sponsors to an Excel spreadsheet

Cons

Navigation to all the pages was sometimes confusing; moving golfers who registered as an individual seamlessly to a team.

Emily from National Ag Science Center

Second year-even easier!

As a small nonprofit, the software and the accompanying support personnel are amazing! Always available, helpful, and they have gained a customer for life!

Pros

As I have said before, this system truly is as easy and convenient as they say it is. Our golf tournament ran smoothly and the software has many conveniences that make this happen.

Cons

There are a few scoring features that could be improved for tournament play (there is a calculation that we still have to rely upon the golf course to do). It would be great if we could somehow integrate this software with our donor tracking software.

John from The Pittsburgh Project

AWESOME experience!

My overall experience with GolfStatus was INCREDIBLE! Not only was I amazed by the ease of software use, the Customer service I received by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was 10 out of 10! Not only was he knowledgeable about the software, he was able to explain it in such a way that a non-user like me could understand it. We also engaged in some great conversation!

Pros

I found the ease of the software use to be the most beneficial. I was able to print out and change the cart assignment cards and scorecards. There were 22 or 23 of the 27 foursomes for our event use the Leaderboard scoring. I can say noting that was not GREAT about the software!

Cons

Every step of the way, the software was easy to use.

Randy from Salem Lutheran School

Better With GolfStatus

It was exceptional, especially the help given by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from his location.

Pros

The software is easy to use and allows instant updates. Also, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was extremely helpful when we added players and sponsors, up to the final day.

Cons

I would like a place to keep record of those who don’t use the software to pay, like people who still write checks. It would be good to have a separate running total which includes checks and cash.

Reasons for Choosing GolfStatus

Easy to use, great customer service

Tori from ACCESS Group Inc.

Great experience with GolfStatus

We had a great experience with GolfStatus overall. The customer service was great and responsive to questions and any issues that arose. We were grateful to have a solution for our golf tournament that was implemented quickly and fairly easily.

Pros

The best part about this software was the live leaderboard function and ease of scorekeeping for the tournament. Typically many teams have to wait around until all of the players have finished their round of golf before seeing the final score but with the live leaderboard, players are able to keep track of their scores as well as their competitors scores in real time.

Cons

There were some challenges with implementing the new software with our guests as they learned to use the app. You had to go to the "Tournament Details" page once the app was downloaded to donate or purchase mulligans. It would be helpful if there was a large "DONATE" button located in a more visible spot on the score-keeping function of the App.

Madeline from The Reading League

Virtual Event Review for The Reading League

There were no issues with using Golfstatus. Our issue was not having the attendance we had hoped for having a virtual event. A virtual golf tournament was confusing to our potential players and we didn't receive the participation we had hoped for.

Pros

Golfstatus Was amazing, the ease of setting the tournament up, the customer service was beyond helpful and the idea of the event was perfect. The application was user-friendly and directions for each step were delivered extremely well.

Cons

The only thing that seems cumbersome for this software is having to manually assign the teams to a golf course for a virtual event, there should be a way to streamline the answer of " what course will you be playing at" to filter into the courses listed in the rounds. other than that, there are no "cons" I can think of.

Jomo from AT&T

GolfStatus did the trick!

Overall, experience was great. They worked with us and were eager to help our event be a success and wanted to be part of that.

Pros

The Leaderboard was the coolest feature. 80% of our teams were able to adapt seamlessly. We were easily able to input scores that were tracked manually. The site flighted the scores based on our input and automatically did the scorecard playoffs that determine leaderboard rankings. The site for registration was solid. We had a few issues with folks using Internet Explorer or other outdated browsers; also dealing with corporate firewalls. Otherwise, the site functionality was excellent and very customizable to our needs. We planned 2 very different types of events with the software thanks to an initial postponement and then, rescheduled event due to COVID. Allowed us to customize sponsorship and raffle packages to sell and we worked with the site's partners on special offerings taking advantage of a Golf Ball Sponsorship with Dixon and a Technology Sponsorship that featured the sponsor on the event day App and netted a Stay and Play golf trip back to our charity that we featured as a Premium raffle for $20/ticket. Could also feature sponsors and their logos, which is important to us. Support was outstanding. There customer service took care of me primarily by email. It was prompt and attentive and answered my questions or simply implemented what we were trying to do with the software. The back end of the software was pretty intuitive and others I had come help me, also were able to easily control and make updates.

Cons

When a registration or sponsorship came in on the site, we programmed the software to send us an email. It did, but it only told us what was sold and could have provided all the registration info that was input into the site. The back end reporting also could be a little better. The Team Registration report was good but there wasn't a good revenue report, which is needed to document financials. Also, this was our first interaction using Stripe as a payment methodology; we're accustomed to PayPal. This part is still under evaluation whether or not we care about using Stripe.

Reasons for Switching to GolfStatus

Price. They waived the fee as long as we worked with Dixon Golf. Their setup enabled our charity to raise more money.

Gary from The Christus Foundation

2020 Tournament

Very attentive when our event was getting close and awesome about checking in from time to time to see what they could help with. Using golf status to help in processing credit card payment and organizing cart signs and score cards made the day a lot smoother for everyone involved. Online scoring brought on a lot of fun talking between groups as the day went on.

Pros

The ease in registering teams and individuals, as well as being able to offer "touchless" payment for extras and add on's like Mulligans. Loved the way that the software flighted everything for us and listed out the winners and places for each.

Cons

Was a little confusing in having the scoring update at the end of everyone's round.

Teresa from Iowa State University

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Golf Status Review

Will continue to work with this product. Very simple to learn, admins work with you to find solutions that may not be available in current product.

Pros

Ease of use. Flexibility for different types of formats. Customer service is knowlegable and very quick to respond.

Cons

Not quite as customizable as we would like.

Reasons for Choosing GolfStatus

We had used this product for a year for a few of our events on a no charge basis. When we had to move to a new platform, this was an easy choice as it covered the majority of our needs.

Reasons for Switching to GolfStatus

No choice as we were moved to a different department within our organization and the program we had been using was no longer supported.

Eric from Montford Point Marine Association-Atlanta Chapter 5

Happy Customer

I am thoroughly pleased, not only with the software, but the staff at Golf Status was phenomenal and was always available to answer questions and solve my issues. Great Job!

Pros

As an administrator for my organization, I had the pleasure of using the Golf Status software to host our annual golf fundraising event. I am extremely pleased with the features this software possessed. The software made it easy to register, track registration, track sponsor registration, create teams, manage the event, and a host of other tools to help monitor our event. The one feature that everyone enjoyed was the mobile app that allowed all players to view and manage scores during the event. I highly recommend anyone planning a golf event to check out Golf Status to ensure your event success.

Cons

The concern I had was use of the massaging feature. initially I was unaware of how the massaging feature worked. I needed to use the email feature to communicate with players to give them the final details of the event. I found out later that email gives more characters if you use email and SMS at the same time. Still great app.

Reasons for Choosing GolfStatus

Golf Status was referred by a friend that uses Golf Status in a different organization.

Poppy from Joshua Collingsworth Memorial Foundation

Love GolfStatus!!

This is our second year with GolfStatus and we've had nothing but fantastic feedback from our golfers using the app to track scoring and see how other teams are doing, and absolutely impeccable service from their staff.

Pros

Wonderful feature for our golf tournament to have live scoring, and highlight our event sponsors!

Cons

It would be great if it magically integrated with our CRM, but that would be unrealistically asking a lot.

Reasons for Choosing GolfStatus

GolfStatus is local to our area, but even without that connection, we're very proud and happy knowing that their leading their industry.

Sandra from Germanna Community College

Excellent App and Staff

This is the first time that we have used a product to manage our Golf Tournament, and due to the pandemic, we wanted something that had less touchpoints the day of the event. It was perfect as tournament attendees could purchase their items right on their phone prior to the event, and during the event. 80% of our attendees used the mobile scoring which made the leaderboard easy to display to announce the winners. We have already discussed using it next year. The entire team at Golf Status was great and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was awesome! When I had a question the morning of the event, I don't even think that the phone rang twice before he picked up!

Pros

I like EVERYTHING about the software! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the staff at Golf Status were excellent in their customer service. The user friendly app was perfect for our Golf Tournament.

Cons

I received emails when sponsorships and other items were sold, but it went into my junk email. So, unless I went into the site daily or checked my junk email, I didn't always know when a purchase was made through Golf Status. This could be an issue with our email through our organization.

Reasons for Choosing GolfStatus

We did not choose Golf Status over another product, as this was the first time that we used a product like that, but we are looking forward to using each year for our Golf Tournament.

Niki from Center For Enriched Living

Loved this product!

In addition to software that fulfills our needs, a key factor in having a positive experience is customer service. I had an excellent experience working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who answered my questions and walked me through steps on numerous occasions. He was always so helpful. Using a new system at an event comes with some anxiety and he helped make me feel at ease and confident that the process would run smoothly for me in crunch time - which it did.

Pros

This software was easy to use and did exactly what I needed. I simply needed a product that would score my tournament, have the ability to recognize sponsors, and have an app that golfers could use on their own devices. The system does even more than that, which would be beneficial to others that need more features.

Cons

There was really no downside for us. We had no problems or issues.

Reasons for Choosing GolfStatus

I saw advertisements for the product on social media. I was looking for a system that our golfers could use on their own devices, so it would be hands free. Safety during the pandemic. The product was exactly what I was looking for, and I'm glad we used it.

Reasons for Switching to GolfStatus

I wanted a system that was more flexible and also hands free that people can use on their own devices.

austin from Heartland Christian School

Industry: Fund-Raising

Easiest way to put on a golf fundraiser!

We used GolfStatus to raise money for our school. Past golf tournaments seemed clunky and thrown together. GolfStatus makes it feel like a professionally organized event that took a lot more time to set up than was actually the case. It made my experience a great one with planning and administering this event.

Pros

GolfStatus is easy to set up and use. The admin functions are intuitive, and it has every functionality you could want, from start to finish of your golf fundraiser. The customer service was excellent, and I would recommend for everyone doing a golf fundraiser!

Cons

I liked everything. If I had to change something, it would be auto adjusting resolution of pictures uploaded for sponsorships.

Deann from Youth for Christ

The difference in making our golf fundraiser happen during Covid!

GolfStatus truly made the difference in us being able to continue with our golf fundraiser amidst Covid-19! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team went above and beyond to create a way to use the app for an extended-play tournament, instead of the typical one-day event. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] responded quickly, was helpful with explanations (especially to a non-golfer like myself), and made himself available to answer questions or troubleshoot when needed. Even though we couldn't have all of our golfers together at once, the Golf Status app still allowed us to share information about what the tournament was supporting, and we got about the same amount of support and participation as we would have in a typical year (we were expecting much lower). Thank you, GolfStatus!

Pros

The ability to feature hole sponsors and include stats about our ministry in the app. The ability to edit or input scores from the back end if teams did not understand the app. Easy calculations for winners, low gross and low net. Pretty short learning curve to figure out the software, especially with customer service support. Leaderboard visible at all times.

Cons

We had some occasional times where golfers were unable to input or edit their own information through the app, so it had to be done by an administrator.

Ann from Status Code 4, Inc. (SC4i)

Golf Tournament Management Software Review

This was overall a good tournament site.

Pros

This offered the golfers a way to pay for their tournament and use it during the tournament.

Cons

Sponsor Logo implementation was the biggest issue I have with the software. It would be great to have a back-end tool that would modify the logo that a sponsor uploads. I had to use canva to create 90% of the logos to fit the size required for the site. It would be good to have it interface with Paypal or Square. We had to set up another online payment platform to use this site.

Reasons for Choosing GolfStatus

We wanted to try this platform out since the product expense was paid for by the players.

Reasons for Switching to GolfStatus

Wanted to try this platform out and savings to organization.

Kyle from Louisville ASHRAE

Louisville ASHRAE Golf Outing

It was great. This software makes running an outing, so easy. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] also made it very easy to manipulate the software, and get what I needed. I will be using it again next year. Thanks!

Pros

The groups were able to signup and pay online with ease. Once the groups were established, I could easily make hole assignments and have the course all set up for the event. It was seamless.

Cons

There is really nothing missing, from my standpoint. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful with any questions that I had.

Reasons for Switching to GolfStatus

We didn't really have a system before, it was all just spreadsheets and notes. It made it very difficult to get the correct information to the course. GolfStatus & [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made the switch very easy.

Marie from Youngker HS

School Fund Raiser

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was beyond fabulous. Anything that could have possibly gone wrong for my outing did - including a worldwide pandemic! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] stuck with me through a year’s worth of changes with a smile and “can-do” attitude! I could not have done it without him!

Pros

It is user friendly, very detailed and fun!!

Cons

I cannot think of anything I did not like. The site covers everything...and makes it easy, even for dinosaurs like me!

James from Bulldogs Battling Breast Cancer

BBBC CHARITY GOLF TOURNAMENT

The software was great and support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was exceptional. He delivered all request in a timely manner and was a pleasure to talk with and extremely helpful, no matter the request.

Pros

The product was easy for myself as well as our contributors to navigate and use. The attention to detail and the information I can pull from the software as the administrator was remarkable and easy to use.

Cons

I really had no complaints at all. The software worked great.

Reasons for Choosing GolfStatus

We were referred to Golf Status by a Dormie Golf's [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Kevin from American Autism & Rehabilitation Foundation

Industry: Mental Health Care

Exceptional value for golf tournaments

GolfStatus is an exceptional product to help market, organize, and run your golf tournament. Setup was relatively easy, and the functionality of the administrative and consumer side of the technology was pretty intuitive. We will definitely use this software on every future golf tournament. Players loved it also!

Pros

What we liked most about the GolfStatus product was the simple and convenient way for golfers to share and view real time scoring.

Cons

Setup for the tournament was mostly intuitive but there were a couple of confusing aspects to setup.

Dave from Dormie Network

Golf Status

Pros

We recommend GolfStatus.org to partner organizations that host charity golf outings at our clubs because it’s the best event management platform for golf out there. Completely incomparable in terms of ease of use and features. Everything nonprofits need is built in and rolled up into a very simple platform, and there is no cost for nonprofits. The in house support team also assists with questions and is available even on weekends. Our partner organizations have been able to field more players, more supportive sponsors, and more successful events overall using this software.

Cons

No cons to speak of. Really great, user friendly product

Katherine from Lexington Theological Seminary

Golf S

Pros

This product helped my organization make our annual golf Scramble more professional. Instead of trying to set up our own registration page that took away important staff time, it was wonderful to have the site already set up and efficient. It was easy to use, and great to have everything in one place. The customer service was excellent, and all in all they made my life much easier!

Cons

I would like the site to have a more appealing aesthetic.

Tracey from RCAW

My Experience with Golf Status

Excellent and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was amazing. Always there when I had a question and super helpful. We ended up with a 3-way tie at the end of our tournament and the software resolved it completely.

Pros

It pretty much ran the backside of our tournament flawlessly and was also very easy to use.

Cons

The only thing I did not like is that I did not get notified when someone purchased something through the website in real time, I was able to obtain a report however, but I would say that is a flaw.

Darryl from Sickle Cell Disease Asso of IL

Golf Status Support of SCDAI

This was our first experience with golf management software. We were very pleased. The customer support was outstanding!

Pros

Ease of use and it's breadth of functionality. It had many functions that we did not take advantage of this year.

Cons

In the future, we would like to see a more colorful, eye-catching home page design. We made a couple of suggestions re: tracking participant transparency that were well received.

Michael from Habitat for Humanity - Powhatan

New Virtual Golf Tournament in COVID times (Dec 19-27 2020)

It was a great experience overall - very customer friendly!!! It was my first time running any kind of golf outing and they were there for me every step of the way (replying to emails and text in timely manner at all times)

Pros

Professional looking, great to have a website for promoting tournament, golfer registration, sponsor registration and extras (Mulligans and Throws) all in one spot. Golfers liked the down loadable App for scoring (hole sponsors represented) and updated leaderboard during our tournament.

Cons

A few sponsors did not like the added fees using site - organizing the tee times in a better fashion - need to automatically input code for registered golfers using App once they found their tournament

Reasons for Choosing GolfStatus

Had better follow up from my initial call

William from Tubac Rotary Club

Excellent tool for golf event administration

Tech support is amazingly responsive. When I needed help they responded within 5 minutes. We will definitely be using the software again next year.

Pros

Made registration much easier, great email function, team assignments were a snap.

Cons

There were a few minor things I would like to see them add but overall the software is great

Matthew from Heath HS Varsity Girls Soccer

First time user

The sales staff and technical support was very helpful and always there when I had questions. Looking forward in continuing this partnership for next years outing

Pros

I like the ability to add the different sponsorship levels, teams, and add a skins game to the already setup rounds. Easy to get tournament day printouts was very helpful.

Cons

took a min to learn the screens, but once I got the hang of it It went well The only complaint was by the golfers during the tournament. The mobile app screen where they enter the scores. With the background being black and the enter box being dark green, made it hard to see where to enter the score. This had to be explained to each golfer that was keeping the score

Jennifer from Campus School at Boston College

Virtual Golf

Customer service was great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in sales was professional, friendly and helpful. Our Compliance process was complicated and she was always there to answer questions or put us in touch with the right person. Cassius was fantastic. Nice guy, knowledgable on the software, responsive, and detail oriented.

Pros

Best part of the Golf Status was the customer service - very professional. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fantastic. Great to be able to hold a longstanding golf tournament completely virtually. Exporting donor info was easy.

Cons

Software could be a little glitchy. A better sponsor recognition format would be great. Allowing golf course selection during registration would be key.

Frank from GDIT

Time Saver

Easy to work with , quick with responses and great value for the purpose of use.

Pros

Automated features really allowed us to save a lot of time.

Cons

Had to call the help desk to get a few features tweaked to get what I needed out of the soft ware

Lori from Rogersville Area Chamber of Commerce

GolfStatus

Excellent customer service! They were efficient and effective with answering my questions, typically responding in less than an hour with explanation of what I needed to do to accomplish the task. Follow up and communication to ensure I was pleased with services was great!

Pros

Making edits to team members, uploading logos, and assigning sponsorships to holes was fast and easy!

Cons

Some of our older members expressed difficulty with understanding how to navigate the site.

Sonia from Christian Adoption Services

Great Platform for Fundraisers

Working with GolfStatus has been a great experience - we love using this platform and will continue to do so for future tournaments.

Pros

The best thing about GolfStatus is their customer support. I can always call or email and get an almost immediate answer to my questions. They meet with me before every tournament to be sure I'm good to go. This is also the best way to keep up with golfer registrations, payments, and teams.

Cons

I wish I could tweak the reports...would like to be able to customize them a little more (e.g. exclude email addresses, etc.)

Coleman from FORE OUR YOUTH

GOLF STATUS REVIEW

OVERALL - VERY PLEASED

Pros

USER FRIENDLY. GREAT SOFTWARE. GREAT SUPPORT FROM THE TEAM. ALWAYS AVAILABLE WHEN I HAD QUESTIONS!

Cons

AS I WORK WITH THE SOFTWARE, I WILL GET MORE PRO-EFFICIENT

Kim from Hunt 2 Heal

Great Value, Service and Functionatity

Overall, GolfStatus was perfect for our 1st ever golf outing. It took a lot of the guesswork out how to manage everything. We didn't use all of the features and it was still fantastic.

Pros

I loved the ease of assigning holes, organizing teams and printing off templates and reports were super easy.

Cons

There were some set-up steps that were confusing at first, but the reps were very quick to respond and help me navigate through some of my issues. I would have liked to see the sponsors listed by sponsorship level instead of all grouped onto one page.

Jeff from Hogan's Junior Golf Heroes DBA The First Tee of Omaha

11th Annual Steve Hogan Memorial

Top notch and very professional. Additional, helpful, courteous, efficient, knowledgeable and available at any and all hours

Pros

Easy and yet, detailed. A GREAT timesaver and enhanced our fundraiser significantly

Cons

Front page was more flexible etc...would be helpful; nothng major

Reasons for Choosing GolfStatus

Reputation, Service, Product Knowledge, Ease of implementation, Very User Friendly

Blaine from Save The Kids

Amazing Golf Tournament Platform

Great. I really couldn't have asked for anything better.

Pros

This software took so much of the planning and made it so easy. I was very stressed out about how we were going to collect the funds, but Golf Status made it super easy and legitimate to the users.

Cons

The Backend could be a little easier to navigate.

Kimberly from C3 Capital Consulting

Love this app for Golf Outings

This was for a charity golf outing. We needed to do something that was covid friendly for a large tournament. It worked great and the golfers seem to love it and seeing where they were at on the course. Very user friendly for older golfers.

Pros

Ease of use for the golfers and the club for scoring. The customer service was great. We had a team at Golf Status walking us through everything. No question was too much. Quick response

Cons

There was one issue with scoring if the group started on 18, but we just had them manually keep score and entered it in. Maybe operator error.

Finding GolfStatus was our best solution to the COVID-19 pandemic.

The people who work here are incredible. Special thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Pros

We were impressed by the freedom to limit touch-points and continue to host our charity golf tournaments this year. Beyond this, we loved working with GolfStatus so much that we will continue to use the app. It's easy to use, and allows you to have access to the scores on the course in real time. Oh! And [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are incredible to work with :)

Cons

Not having control of the time zone. I was troubled by the play button not being active by the start time, which was overwhelming. I ended up calling to have someone on the back-end help me change the time zone and activate the tournament (so players could press the "PLAY" button). It would be great to have control of this feature, especially for travel and golf tournaments in different states.

Gary from Randy Bolt Memorial Fund

This program is the best I have used. Great employees

Excellent

Pros

The ease of use for the program was essential

Cons

nothing, all was good, great program . I would recommend to everyone

Debbie from PDCA Washington Metro Chapter

Extremely Pleased

This was total learning curve for me and my rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was fantastic! He was always willing to assist me with my questions and his follow-up was excellent. I would only do this again if he can be my rep. :-)

Pros

Having a website page and it's easy for people to register

Cons

Would like to see a required field for all players to add their company and email address. Change the way it's worded re; the fees.

Reasons for Choosing GolfStatus

Recommended from [SENSITIVE CONTENT], liked having the webpage developed, having [SENSITIVE CONTENT] as my support system

Todd from Fanatics Sports Bar

Industry: Restaurants

Smooth Golf Tournament

Very happy. I hope to use it every tournament

Pros

Registration was a breeze. Not having to collect from participants the day of event was a big help on time and resources. Live scoring makes the tournament more exciting.

Cons

It would be nice to have more/easier access to payments as to who purchased what.

Ray from Green Mountain Pipeline Services

Industry: Utilities

GolfStatus Review

Overall experience was very good. I would definitely recommend GolfStatus.

Pros

I was great to get an email notification when a group or person signed up. This was our first year using the website. If I had a question or concern my email was responded to very quickly. Usually within hours.

Cons

Being our first year using the site, there is just so much content, sometimes I had to ask customer service where to find something. They always did respond promptly.

Steve from Jefferson City Renegades Baseball Club

Great Customer Service

Customer service was exceptional. I received regular emails from a representative and even used the website chat feature to help answer questions. Overall experience was great.

Pros

The ease of being able to add teams and individual names of golfers.

Cons

There was really nothing that I disliked.

Angela from Grace Home Ministries

Great platform!

Exceptional

Pros

The customer service whether thru Live Chat or email has a great response time, great customer service skills and general great follow thru!

Cons

The platform has a learning curve BUT the customer service is great at guiding you thru it.

Teresa from Franklin-Southampton Area Chamber of Commerce

Very user friendly

Loved it! Their staff was readily accessible & helped me every step of the way. A very positive experience!

Pros

The Tournament management software was a huge help in setting up our annual fundraiser. Support staff was very attentive and guided us from initial event set up to posting flight winners at the end. GolfStatus definitely enhanced our tournament.

Cons

The Check In feature for users was confused by the golfers as checking into the tournament

Dan from Papillion La Vista High School

Great addition to our gold fundraiser

We thought it was a great addition and we would use it again.

Pros

People enjoyed the live scoring that the app provided.

Cons

Some people had issues with the online registration. It wasn't hard but some people didn't find it easy enough.

Chris from C. O. Sports Academy, Inc.

So easy!!!

Using GolfStatus made running my golf tournament so much easier for my staff and I. Especially with covid-19 and social distancing.

Pros

it is just so easy to use and if I did have any questions or concerns there was a specialist right there to help.

Cons

maybe just adding quick tutorial on registering and checking in the day of.

Response from GolfStatus

Replied August 2020

Thanks, Chris. We appreciate the feedback!