• Pros

• "I like that it is free and works really well. Setup was pretty quick and I can do everyting I could do with TeamViewer."

• "Functionality. Multi-platform. Security. Nice price."

• "Excellent remote support, easy setup and use, the ability to inventory! "

• Cons

• "The first time you set the software up, it can be a little difficult, but once you have it configured you are pretty much good to go."

• "Setup appears to be a little complex at the beginning but, once understood the philosophy, it is no more difficult than most of the competitors. Manuals could be improved, but who really RTFM?"

• "If you want full screen mode, it takes up your entire screen. If you don't choose full screen, the screen of the computer you are remoted into moves too much."

Browse LiteManager Reviews

Matja from Delko

Reliable cross platform application for remote assistance and/or unattended access

Ideal for quick and easy connections to remote users who are too far from IT and computers. I was looking for an alternative for the Teamviewer, since my company doesnt want to spend that much money on an Remote Desktop Software. Exactly what I was looking for. I am really impressed !

Pros

+ lower cost (prices for commercial use are really nice), but still secure and full-featured remote control solution + android app: you can see (control) desktop from mobile + works in Linux (Wine) + you dont need to know target IP adress + file transfer: Bi-directional copy/move + demonstration: screen sharing with recording! + security: All data are transferred over the network in a compressed and encrypted format. (2048-bit RSA signature key and 256-bit AES session key).

Cons

- stop working if you try to rename filename of exe file - interface and remote management are sometimes a bit slow - complexity for unskilled user to configure application

Reasons for Choosing LiteManager

price and quality and stability of remote connection

Response from LiteManagerTeam

Replied January 2020

Thank you!

Malik from student

It allows users to remotely control computers over a network, chat, and record screen activity.

LiteManager is a reliable and powerful remote access software, that comes with some handy features and options. It can be applied in multiple situations, where another computer has to be monitored or controlled. It allows users to remotely control computers over the internet or multiple computers in a local network, chat with users, and record screen activity.

Pros

The software comes in two parts, 'Server' and 'Viewer'. Server is to be installed on the target computer, and Viewer has to be installed in the computer that has to be used to control the target computer. The user-friendly interface comes with a clear-cut structure, and is divided into three panes. One that shows group's tree where the user can view each individual computer connected to it, another that allows access to PC's, and the one on the right contains modes to control the other PC. The top bar contains a lot of options in the drop-down menus. This application comes with a wide range of remote access features and options. With this tool you can take full control of the computer, use window demonstration options, task manager, access to Command Prompt, and use the file transfer capabilities. Moreover, you can control the power management options, use text, audio, and video chat, and use registry editor with the ability to edit data as well as to import and export registry keys. This tool can be used in offices and work environments to allow managers to watch over users activity while employees are left alone. Moreover, you can use it to monitor your child's PC, it can also be used in schools and classrooms, teachers can share screens and display your presentations and other educational material on student computers.

Cons

This tool offers a simple and clear-cut UI, aimed at providing ease-of-use for the novices, but it is still quite difficult and takes a lot of time to set it up and get used to it for the first time. The drop-down menus of the top toolbar contains tools that are difficult to understand and use.

Response from LiteManagerTeam

Replied March 2018

Thank You very much!

Michael from Zenith English Centre

LiteManager

I can check on what my students are doing on their computers. I can send them exercises and collect their completed exercises. I can "take control" of their computer to show them how to complete an exercise or I can simply monitor their activity. It is really easy to help them in this way. My tasks are so much easier, programs can be installed from one master computer, files can be interchanged, really it is a fantastic help for me.

Pros

It is easy to setup, not at all difficult or complicated. I teach English in a computer lab type setup. LiteManager helps me to check on what my students are doing on their computers from my master computer. I can send files to their computers for them to do and I can collect their completed exercises for correction, all from my master computer. It has made my daily chores so much easier.

Cons

I really have not found anything that I do not like. I was unable to retrieve a file but this was due to my lack of knowledge as to how to do it. I contacted customer service and within 24 hours I had the reply. Problem solved. They kindly explained how to address the process.

Reasons for Choosing LiteManager

Ease of installing, ease of use and prompt customer service

John from FSoft

Great free remote desktop tool

It's very great software and it's Free for personal use, it's fast and easy. The app can be downloaded on any iOS or Android device!

Pros

Cross-platform (Mac, Windows and others). Installation was quick and easy.

Cons

The interface.

Response from LiteManagerTeam

Replied February 2017

We are appreciate it. Thanx

Marco from mymate

We were looking for a secure remote management solution, without any "foggy" cloud service

We setup our remote desktop management system, without the need to rely on the availability of third parties infrastructure

Pros

LiteManager comes with all the remote management features that are really useful, at a very reasonable price. As an IT support company, our goal was to set up our private remote management system, without the need to rely on external services. LiteManager includes a dedicated module (called NOIP) that performs the session routing between the technician Pc and the customer equipment; this allows to manage remote computers and servers, no matter if they are behind a firewall or Nat. We installed the NOIP application on our server, so that we are 100% in charge of the system; this way the customers and us are sure that there are no "men-in-the-middle", other than the known ones. In addition to that, if our NOIP server is slow, down or unreachable, we must fix it soon, because we cannot blame any third party...

Pavel from Self Employed

Functional and safe application for small price

Our company required the use of remote access. First we looked at the use cases for Teamviewer, Radmin, Nomachine. Even considered Ammy and VNC. But LiteManager allows for great flexibility in configuration, letting you configure connections by an identifier that you define yourself through your own gateway. Thus, by starting a local NOIP server, you restrict access from the outside. There is multiplatform here, which, of course, is not ideal for Linux, but it has enough functionality to work. When I saw the price, I realized that this is the best application that can be found with such extensive features for such a price tag. There is also a software inventory function, the ability to remotely install, and many, many useful things. I definitely advise you to pay attention to this program, most of this is enough.

Pros

Functionality. Multi-platform. Security. Nice price.

Cons

Still, a long reaction from the noip server to the user. Long reaction when moving with the mouse and changing frames from the mobile version (the application is closed on the computer, this is not visible on the phone).

Tanya from In The Black Bookkeeping

Great way to remote control another PC

I have switched all my accounts over to LiteManager.

Cons

Response from LiteManagerTeam

Replied September 2019

Thank you!

Simon from CCCS

Excellent Remote Support tool

Its helped me do remote support, with no problems at all

Pros

The software just works, has loads of features, it is easy to set up, also has a portable version, which is for quick support. you have two versions, one for the server install, which you install on each computer and the viewer is installed on the main admin machine for connecting to client desktops.Its perfect for the office environment and can be used in schools and education. I have tested a lot of remote apps over the years and i am well happy with lite manager. I highly recommend this tool, not to be missed and the price is great.

Emil from "My Ways" LLC

Remote Desktop Help Desk Software

Our company has been serving its customers for 3 years without any problems with this program and we are very pleased with this product!

Pros

Excellent remote support, easy setup and use, the ability to inventory!

Cons

I have not seen any flaws yet, everything works fine!

Filip from Goetz

Product Review

Product works great. Friendly and fast customer service. Highly recommended. Great value for the money.

Response from LiteManagerTeam

Replied February 2017

thanks!