All SysAid Reviews

Edward

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

Reviewed November 2021

ITIL Compliant ServiceDesk System with user-friendly self-service portal

SysAid is our ITSM Tool. Aides us in implementing and monitoring ITIL procedures and standards. We register all of our incidents and requests thru the SysAid Admin (IT Technicians) or Self-Service Portal (other users in all departments of the organization). It has enabled our clients/users to monitor the status of their requests and reported incidents without the need to have emails sent back and forth or asking who was working on their issue. The self-service portal is customizable and can easily be branded to be uniform to the organizations needs. We are currently automating a number of forms and processes (like move requests, equipment requests, on- and off-boarding) thru the WorkFlow manager. Next steps will be the integration with JIRA (since the application has a number of integration options with Office Automation, Collaboration Tools, Monitoring Tools and Project Management Tools) and a more intensive use of automation tools (like self-service password unlock and reset).

PROS

-Ticket registration and tracking -Workflow management -Self-Service portal -Reporting and Feed-back/Notification -ITIL-Compliant -Flexible and Customizable

CONS

-Workflow Design is powerful but has a learning curve

Reason for choosing SysAid

We had ample experience previously with SysAid and when we evaluated the alternatives. We went for the "old trustworthy" but were also surprised that everything we were looking for in the alternatives was in the latest version of the tools we already had so we upgraded to that latest version.

Kleber

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed December 2023

SysAid a highly recommended option

For me, of all the software I have used, it has been one of the best, it can be generated, managed in a fast and simple way.

PROS

It is one of the most user-friendly tools I know, its performance is optimal and it covers most of our company's needs.

CONS

There is almost nothing much to say about the cons, since there are very few faults or missing elements that can be found, perhaps one of the problems is the remote connection, which is very slow.

Reason for choosing SysAid

Its qualification as one of the best tools and its easy use

Reasons for switching to SysAid

Bad experience and very tedious to manage tickets.

Rafael

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2017

Not so great customer service.

A help desk solution in which none was being used by the companies I worked in.

PROS

The program is cheap. Somewhat easy to setup. Not cluttered like other software I've used in the past.

CONS

I've used this software for over 7 years. Almost every complaint that everyone else has about this software, I've made myself and the #1 complaint is that the company is based in Israel and they are hard to understand / get a hold of / and don't fully understand the real problems until the issue is explained a few times. I've installed purchased and installed this software in 3 different companies, and the experience was always the same. I then did work for them for a short amount of time. I wanted to bring to them the outside experience being a customer, and all the complaints I kept getting from U.S. customers, and even from other countries. I truly wanted to make this company better. But instead, they started to hire even further away, Romania, will the same comprehension issues. Now that they only 1 rep left for the U.S. and after that, I doubt they will ever hire again in the U.S. because of how different we think about customer service and how expensive we are. So they took one step forward by hiring the first U.S. rep and then myself, to them go two steps backwards by letting me go and hiring in another country for support. Yes, I did work there and am a former employee, now a customer again. But I was a customer before that, and nothing has changed before I started working there, and nothing will after I am gone. So please do not delete this review and publish for all to see as I wanted nothing for this company to succeed and instead I was shown the door.

Johannes

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2023

SysAid best ITIL based IT Support tool in the market

We have been using SysAid for almost 5 years now and we have been very happy with the system, support and have commited now to another 3 years to SysAid. We are moving to the cloud version in the next month so we are very excited about this. They are also not standing still on development so we will not get stuck with old outdate technologies.

PROS

Ticket management, reporting and classifications is one of the key features that lead to the decision to make sysaid our long-term partner. The workflow functionality and teams integration is going to change our whole business, so we are very excited to move forward on SysAid Cloud. The customization is also a big plus for us.

CONS

The old-style interface but hat is also a thing of the past now that we are moving into the cloud and there new UX/UI is coming out early next year.

Reason for choosing SysAid

Financial and customization was the biggest issues with Helpdesk

Tomás

Retail, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed May 2023

Great tech support

PROS

So far our experience with SysAid has been very smooth. We've had some issues but the tech support team is very fast to find the problem and the solution.Very happy with them.

CONS

I would love to be able to filter my tickets easier.Have more options in general over how I see my tickets.

Cynthia

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Sys-Aid

Using Sys-Aid has been easy and overall a great experience.

PROS

Sys-Aid was easy to configure and allowed us to customize to exactly what we needed for our Help Desk Tickets. It allows us to track fields, build reports, have built in approval workflows. It helped to reduce manual tracking of approvals for requests.

CONS

Building in some of the New Hire and Separation workflows got a little complicated. Once we upgraded to a newer version, the workflow automation help was much clearer and helped us to get workflows built.

Reasons for switching to SysAid

Track-it was going to a GUI based option and it just wasn't keeping up with our needs. A lot of customization was taken away.

Nejc

Insurance, 51-200 employees

Sysaid review

The UX is not great. Especially on the admin and configuration side. Overall it has all the building blocks needed to bring processes to a higher level

PROS

Many out of the box functionalities and great costumer support

CONS

The UX is not great. Especially on the admin and configuration side.

Reason for choosing SysAid

ITSM management and workflows and great help desk functionalities.

Reasons for switching to SysAid

No support, difficult to configure, very static program, does not evolve the process

Arun

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

SysAid - The Lion King Of Ticket Managment

Pretty Good with managing and working on tickets. However there can be some improvements in the UI level. Hope you guys work into that. Thanks!

PROS

1. Communication with End Users with Email Integration 2. Ticket management (Ticket routing, Status Updates etc) 3. Ticket Administration (Reports, Surveys etc)

CONS

1. UI is pretty Old 2. There are some issues with the email-sending feature where even an extra comma in the addresses would show the message not sent but still the message will be sent which the sender will be unaware of. 3. List views in SysAid automatically refreshes which makes me lose all the filters which is really frustrating to be honest.

Reason for choosing SysAid

JIRA is good for managing Sprints but SysAid is quite easy to use and manage the tickets.

Food Production, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed December 2023

SysAid was a move in the right direction

The overall experience has been great. After using two other ITSMs, SysAid has been the best. Implementation was a little rough but we crammed it all in within a month's time. I wouldn't recommend that. There is also a bit of a learning curve with workflows and other features, but once you get learn it, SysAid is a great ITSM. SysAid is very supportive and always willing to help.

PROS

Ease of use for End Users. Self-Service Portal is easier for end user to navigate. Auto categorization of tickets and workflows.

CONS

Reporting, but improvements are coming next year. Lack of RRM.

Reason for choosing SysAid

Felt we were getting a better product and met the majority of our needs.

Reasons for switching to SysAid

Not happy with the lack of functionality and reporting.

Simon

Civic & Social Organization, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Sysaid ITSM

Excellent from start to finish during implementation.

PROS

It's very easy to setup and getting up and running was quick. The support from Sysaid and the tech enablement sessions were outstanding.

CONS

Nothing stands out. We found everything so good.

Reason for choosing SysAid

Better value for money for the features packaged.

Reasons for switching to SysAid

We needed more features and better support.

Guillermo

Biotechnology, 201-500 employees

We're loving SysAid

We're loving SysAid. From the first contact we had, all the way to implementation, we had a great experience.

PROS

It checked all the boxes and it was easy to implement. Great support during and after the implementation.

CONS

Modifying the front end is a bit restricted.

Reasons for switching to SysAid

Asana wasn't built for our needs. This tool wasn't created to be used as an ITSM tool.

Hitesh

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed June 2020

SYSAID is a great ITSM Tool comparable to any other global tool but really great value for money

We have been using SYSAID since 2012. It was easy to implement and roll out to the business. Today even our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] uses SYSAID to log tickets for issues.

PROS

Ease of use and setup with Asset management/Projects modules which are easy to use

CONS

The reporting tool exports to Excel 2003 format. needs updating to Excel 2016 or higher

Reason for choosing SysAid

Cost and as its based out of Europe, No VAT to pay giving a huge cost saving.

Reasons for switching to SysAid

Cumbersome, slow, unusable and not user friendly

Shayla

Internet, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Robust and affordable IT management tool

We also use it for tracking changes, keeping an inventory of our assets, and generating reports. We are now better able to track and manage our assets, as well as identify the type and version of software running on each machine.

PROS

The IT business processes in our company are monitored, measured, and supported by end-users thanks to Sysaid. We needed a solution that provided constant, seamless connectivity across all of our devices.

CONS

It seems like they are halfway done implementing a whole new, cutting-edge UI design, judging by the current state of the user interface. The layout and aesthetic of the many pages varies. The product makes use of three or four distinct styles.

Reasons for switching to SysAid

SysAid enables you to design and implement ITIL-compliant workflows, as well as other types of workflows. Our IT department and our facilities use SysAid. Ticketing, Change Management, Asset Inventory, and Reporting are just some of the ways we put it to use.

Akosua Tiwaa

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Sysaid, the Tool to Bridge Customer and Support Gap

Overall, the product is great, aside minor issues, these issues when raised with support, they immediately assist and resolve immediately.

PROS

This is a really easy to use product, easily navigatable and pleasing to the eye interface

CONS

As an administrator, we experience lags that throw our tickets out of order, although set parameters have not been touched or changed

Reason for choosing SysAid

The ease of use, and also the price as well as its ability to meet majority of the company's needs

Reasons for switching to SysAid

The remedy product no longer served our purpose as a growing business

Jorge

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Capterra Review

Reports pre buit that help us to generate the different metrics.Easy use for new employees.

PROS

It's easier to use and customize with a good look and feel.

CONS

Only the support in Spanish althoug is not impediment for my case.

Solution complete.

Reasons for switching to SysAid

Because HubSpot didn't meet our needs.

Lori

Mining & Metals, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed June 2020

Great Help Desk management system

SysAid team is great! they are very responsive and always there to help.

PROS

Ease of use. Workflow capabilities are great. Easy to setup new groups, categories, ect.

CONS

Reporting functions are getting better but still in progress.

People and easier configuration

Needed something global

Joe

Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2020

I love SysAid!!!!!!!!!1

I have now used SysAid at 4 companies. Every company I go to I change out their system to SysAid.

PROS

It has so many features included with the product. It's very easy and intuitive to use. It has all the tech ops tools I need under one roof. We're changing the way our entire business functions with an IT tool.

CONS

Setting up incident management is easy. Finding the capacity to setup all the features and functionality has been a challenge. This isn't a con but more of a frustration for me. It's easy to see everything it can do and use cases. The challenge is putting all the thoughts into logic to make it happen.

Reason for choosing SysAid

I trust the product and know it does what I need and more.

Reasons for switching to SysAid

Its much more than just a ticketing tool.

Ahsan