• Pros

• "Superior, Best, easy to use, the better, like no other"

• "Out of the box features are excellent and the system is very easy to configure. "

• "Easy of use, the documentation ton implement the software are really well detailled , great support from the team when you got a small problem."

• Cons

• "A little confusion when setting up modules, but the support via Chat, trouble tickets and FAQ makes it bearable for roll-out and 1st time users"

• "Final users can´t reasign tickets, the look and fill can barely change it, but it works quite well for what is designed. "

• "The only issues I would say crop up sometimes is support. On the occasion that I run into an issue, I have had trouble getting the support I need."

Browse SysAid Reviews

Thomas from Schofield Sweeney LLP

Industry: Law Practice

SysAid - Simple Solution, Big Outcome

The Team are friendly and understood our needs (Once we had defined these). Overall the process has been quite simple, it's simply getting your head around using new software/solutions.

Pros

I love the fact that SysAid is not a boring 'Out of the Box' 'This is what you get' experience. SysAid is tailored to your needs during the implementation process, from colour schemes, to custom data fields, to process automation.

Cons

I dislike the fact that I had to learn 'very basic' HTML to implement notifications. This wasn't a great hinderance, but definitely something I disliked.

Cost and Versatility

Eric from Shafir Ltd

All essencials in one service desk

IT issues such as internet/ server down, softwares not working, new hiring / off board processes, approvals trough dynamic workflows usage. The most we like that is automated and no more manual work needed anymore which saves us a lot of time to focus on tasks with higher priority and urgency.

Pros

No need for multiple tools and softwares anymore as SysAid has all essencials in one service desk. Easy to use and friendly. Lots of 3rd parties integrations available, such as Teamviewer, Office365, Sap and much more.

Cons

I like everything as is completely customizable and automated, maybe like less that the integration with softwares like Sap required a special coding and configuration but fully understand as it was based on our needs which is amazing to have the option to customize according to our requirements and needs. There are tons of softwares that dont offer this and only what it comes by default , out of the box.

Reasons for Choosing SysAid

Because has all essencials in one service desk, place, no need for multiple tools, all in one. Inexpensive , easy to configure, use and very friendly tool.

Rafael from HPH Hospice

Not so great customer service.

A help desk solution in which none was being used by the companies I worked in.

Pros

The program is cheap. Somewhat easy to setup. Not cluttered like other software I've used in the past.

Cons

I've used this software for over 7 years. Almost every complaint that everyone else has about this software, I've made myself and the #1 complaint is that the company is based in Israel and they are hard to understand / get a hold of / and don't fully understand the real problems until the issue is explained a few times. I've installed purchased and installed this software in 3 different companies, and the experience was always the same. I then did work for them for a short amount of time. I wanted to bring to them the outside experience being a customer, and all the complaints I kept getting from U.S. customers, and even from other countries. I truly wanted to make this company better. But instead, they started to hire even further away, Romania, will the same comprehension issues. Now that they only 1 rep left for the U.S. and after that, I doubt they will ever hire again in the U.S. because of how different we think about customer service and how expensive we are. So they took one step forward by hiring the first U.S. rep and then myself, to them go two steps backwards by letting me go and hiring in another country for support. Yes, I did work there and am a former employee, now a customer again. But I was a customer before that, and nothing has changed before I started working there, and nothing will after I am gone. So please do not delete this review and publish for all to see as I wanted nothing for this company to succeed and instead I was shown the door.

Andres from Esri Colombia

SysAid, Excelente aplicación soporte IT

Es la herramienta de soporte interno de la compañía, nos permite gestionar, dar seguimiento y solucionar los diferentes problemas, KPI de área IT, control de activos.

Pros

Excelente aplicación , fácil configuración, herramientas e integraciones con otras aplicaciones corporativas, funcional, reportes y estadísticas confiables, base de conocimiento para ingenieros y usuarios finales.

Cons

hay algunas novedades que se requieren implementar pero no hay documentación en español

Reasons for Choosing SysAid

Porque el costo beneficio en la creación de una herramienta, no se tendría base de conocimiento o dificultaría la creación en comparación con Aranda la configuración es mas fácil con SysAid, la integración con AD, para ingreso de usuarios el control y hoja de vida de los activos dan valor a las actividades del área.

James from Texas A&M University

SysAid Review

We have tracking capability with SysAid that we never had before. We are able to better route our service requests to the correct team for quicker response. We have better ability to tier our help desk services. We have the capability of tracking hardware and software assets and maintaining an ITIL CMDB.

Pros

Includes an asset management system and CMDB, modern interface for end-users and administrators, excellent sales and technical support.

Cons

Workflow management is a little outdated and has a bit of a learning curve.

Price and capability.

Luis A. from Zophistech

Nice tool to manage IT Recourses

Is good, actually, I don't conceive to manage IT ticketing outside SysAid. At first you have to be familiar with some administrative options, but in couple of hours you would be ready to go.

Pros

Powerful platform with different Approaches. I have modules to administrate efficiently your Tickets and incident related to Service Desk, and project manajement. BI and regular Reports are a hit!, you can customized all of the thing and assign timer to different stages. There as a portal that you can share with your customers to auto-services an follow-up their tickets

Cons

Poor options to project management and low performance. The look'n'feel is bad, and confusing. I would prefer to avoid that module if you have some middle-size projects, and go to MS project instead.

Reasons for Choosing SysAid

Cloud option available, and very strong name in the market. It is a ready to go service.

charles from Stoneridge Retirement living

Make you job easy

I love this product, I use it daily and it brings control to managing your Network. the support is fantastic and SysAid really wants you to use there software to the fullest extent with there training and support they have never left me down

Pros

Sysaid is a one shop stop for managing users and computer in you organization. from inventory, helpdesk, patch management and remote control. SysAid can not be beat

Cons

I really have nothing bad to say about the product, I am very satisfied

Price and features

Hitesh from Complete Cover Group Ltd

SYSAID is a great ITSM Tool comparable to any other global tool but really great value for money

We have been using SYSAID since 2012. It was easy to implement and roll out to the business. Today even our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] uses SYSAID to log tickets for issues.

Pros

Ease of use and setup with Asset management/Projects modules which are easy to use

Cons

The reporting tool exports to Excel 2003 format. needs updating to Excel 2016 or higher

Reasons for Choosing SysAid

Cost and as its based out of Europe, No VAT to pay giving a huge cost saving.

Paul Alejandro from ALHECO

The easy way to manage service in all areas of your Enterprise

Using SysAid our technicians give support to our customers in an easy way and using the mobile version they can document the actions executed when are out of the office

Pros

Easy Customization, quick deployment and go live, is very helpful to manage the service not only in IT, the rest of the areas too standarizing the way to give the service.

Cons

I think can be better the dashboard customization.

Reasons for Choosing SysAid

Is the best relation of cost vs functionality and is easy to implement.

David from American CyberSystems, Inc.

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

SysAid - Great customizable ITMS tool

Pros

We love how we can customize almost anything.

Cons

The look and feel. It has improved a lot recently though!

Reasons for Choosing SysAid

Mostly since it's customizable. So many others are just canned products.

Isidro Armando from Scanda

All-in-one service

El fácil acceso que tiene y funcionalidad del modulo de flujos de trabajo ayudaron a simplificar el proceso de compras dentro de la empresa.

Pros

Todos los módulos son de un uso muy sencillo si como el producto en general, la integración con los servicios de AD, correo, etc, se adapto de forma sencilla para implementar los servicios de flujo de trabajo que tenemos dentro de la empresa.

Cons

No todos los módulos estan disponibles en la versión Completa, y que deberían de colocarte los al menos por un periodo para que puedas identificar las áreas que podrías automatizar con ellos.

Reasons for Choosing SysAid

Costo de Implementación, costo del producto

Chris from SBM Management Services, LP

Industry: Facilities Services

SysAid is a great product that could be a fantastic product

We were able to get a comprehensive product that gave us the biggest bang for our buck compared to any other product. Overall we are very happy with it. Support, not so much. There are lots of things we would change, or focus on changing for sure.

Pros

We like SysAid because of it's flexibility in design. We are easily able to create new forms and templates for different kinds of tickets and as such were able to roll out SysAid to our entire company and it is now utilized by every department in our company. We love the workflow features and that we are able to incorporate data from our active directory infrastructure to be able to identify end users and their departments or managers. We are very happy with our ability to modify and maintain escalation rules. Because the system is operating on Microsoft SQL Server we have been able to very successfully use SQL Reporting Services to generate very robust reports to provide our management teams with metric data that was previously unavailable.

Cons

Getting support is like pulling teeth. Some design element a lacking suck as the ability to edit and remove and or re-arrange workflow tabs. The system seriously lacks any granularity in administrator security and data security. Example, in order for an Admin to be able to use the LogMeIn feature, they have to be a SysAid Administrator. However with over 75 Administrators in our organization, we don't want them all to have the power to change our system configuration. So it lacks foresight that a feature like that would require the keys to the house to be able to use. The same thing goes for designing templates. There is a security role to be able to modify and design templates, but you cannot create custom fields and new lists with that role, so users cannot complete the designing of their forms without having been given the SysAid Admin role which is more power than we want them to have over the system. This leads to unforeseen problems where departments admins start making changes to the system without knowing that the change does not only affect them or their department. Canned reporting is not great. Even the custom reporting feature is not good.

Lori from Nucor

Industry: Mining & Metals

Great Help Desk management system

SysAid team is great! they are very responsive and always there to help.

Pros

Ease of use. Workflow capabilities are great. Easy to setup new groups, categories, ect.

Cons

Reporting functions are getting better but still in progress.

People and easier configuration

Joe from YPO

I love SysAid!!!!!!!!!1

I have now used SysAid at 4 companies. Every company I go to I change out their system to SysAid.

Pros

It has so many features included with the product. It's very easy and intuitive to use. It has all the tech ops tools I need under one roof. We're changing the way our entire business functions with an IT tool.

Cons

Setting up incident management is easy. Finding the capacity to setup all the features and functionality has been a challenge. This isn't a con but more of a frustration for me. It's easy to see everything it can do and use cases. The challenge is putting all the thoughts into logic to make it happen.

Reasons for Choosing SysAid

I trust the product and know it does what I need and more.

Leonel from Unicomer group

A great IT service management tool

for years we needed to get KPI's based on the support workload for the IT team, now we can have them with sysaid

Pros

easy to use tool for end users, and capabilities for reporting services

Cons

very restricted directly access to database.

Cost of implementation

Ahsan from LHC

SysAid

We are using SysAid to manage our day to day incidents and requests. Along with that we have de-commisioned solar winds and intune and only use SysAId as our Asset management.

Pros

We implemented SysAid for our ticket and asset management system. SysAid is nothing but a great system which can improve productivity drastically. The thing I like most about the system is that the varieties in which it could be molded depending on customers needs. I will definitely suggest SysAid.

Cons

I have not come across any cons until now.

gregg from Kumi Manufacturing Alabama

Easy to Use and Easy to Modify for your needs

HIGHLY recommend it. There is flashier looking packages on the market, that DO NOT perform as well and definitely not for the price. And I feel none hold a candle to the support and effort to be even better DAILY than SYSAID.

Pros

I have been using SYSAID for 15+ years. I find it is very easy to understand and use. It is highly customizable without the need for complex interactions or training from SYSAID. THE SUPPORT from SYSAID is far beyond any other Vendor I have dealt with in 35+ years of IT work.

Cons

Some features advertised fall a little short of what you may expect but always meet what they say..The Ever evolving product sometimes creates an expectation that just doesn't quite reach the level I am expecting

Price, and Support

January 2016

Jon from Wimsatt Building Materials

January 2016

Exceptional Customer Support & Powerful Service Desk

First off let me start off with saying that we've have had our issues with SysAid over the years but SysAid has improved leaps and bounds since we decided to go with them and I'm glad we stuck with them despite the issues. We first rolled SysAid out locally and have since migrated to their cloud edition. We utilize almost all of the features offered by SysAid. ****LIKES MOST**** -Features: Incredibly powerful and feature rich service desk. If locally hosted you can control virtually every aspect of the service desk and customize it to your liking. -Customer Support: Amazing customer support and online community. You can tell the team behind SysAid is passionate about their product. -Price: Comparatively speaking SysAid is equal or lower in annual cost to operate (we use the Cloud edition). -Reporting: MUCH improved reporting. -Asset Management: Possibly my favorite feature. SysAid will scan my network and add assets to my service desk. SysAid will alert me when certain events occur with the asset and keep my assets up-to-date. ****LIKES LEAST**** - Lack of integration with third party applications however SysAid is currently working on this. - Ease of use: SysAid is packed full of functionality and it can be a little intimidating or difficult to get setup however the online help and online community make things a much easier. - Lack of high-level, customizable dashboards which are common with other service desks. - Lack of email response integration which is common with other service desks. SysAid does integrate with email servers however for email responses to link to the ticket the message must be generated using the messaging system within the service desk. Communication with the end user via an email client will not tie back to the service desk ticket.

Response from SysAid Technologies

Replied February 2016

Hi Jon, Thank you for your honest feedback- it's extremely valuable to us. I know that your account manager has since been in touch with you to ensure that you're familiar with all of SysAid's customization options in the cloud- which are identical to those offered in the locally-hosted (on-premise) solution. You mentioned that you could benefit from a high-level dashboard, so I'm hoping that you've now had a chance to check out SysAid's new BI Analytics module- just released in January 2016. This is an out-of-the-box BI tool powered by Qlik and now built in to SysAid, that will save our customers enormous time and resources on obtaining critical data. Thank you again for all of your comments! Kim.

Frank from Memorial Health Care Systems

SysAid Helpdesk

Excellent! We have used it for many years. Our users like our seasonal theme on the home page. A really nice feature is the ability to keep track of instructions on procedures and how-to articles. We used to keep electronic documents for all that and still have some but having most of them in one place all categorized has made it much easier to find the one we need.

Pros

How flawless it works all the time. Even when we make user errors, the program never crashes. We have experienced a problem a few times over the years. Support is very fast and provides correct fixes right away. We have the ability to make changes in all the screens we use, to customize them for what we want and somewhat how they look. It's very fast. When a user enters a case, we see it immediately. There are far more features that we don't even use.

Cons

It's difficult to find locations for all the areas that can be customized. The whole user interface from the administrator's side could be improved by making it more friendly in finding my way around. The appearances for the whole thing could be polished up with better graphics.

Paul from The Harmony Trust

An invaluable tool for the management of IT Support

The remote control feature as assisted us a lot in the current Covdi-19 lockdown and Sysaid as still allowed us to provide the end users with IT support while still working from home.

Pros

The ease of use for the end user, and opening up of several ways of communication between the end user and support team, and the ability to keep the end user upto date with the progress of their submitted ticket.

Cons

customising some areas can be a little complex, I'm sure will get easier with more use.

Reasons for Choosing SysAid

Its overall functionality, and reporting facilities.

Mario from Banco Azul

Why we choose SysAid's Help Desk Software

Great support, they solve very quickly any doubt.

Pros

A very powerfull ticket management tool, is very easy to install it and start using it, you can modify/personalize the flow that the ticket will follow and create different roles for the team members, log the time of the activities and have an insight panel in where you can see a summary of the tickets pending for assignation, closed or being categorized depending of your needs.

Cons

So far I have no complaints, the software does their job

Reasons for Choosing SysAid

That is the software that the users chose

Ryan from Del Norte County Office of Education

Great value for robust Help Desk software

Prior software (SchoolDude) was not made for IT Help Desk and was not user-friendly for any users. SysAid was about the same price and is IT-specific tool. Easy implementation and on-boarding of new product was nice.

Pros

Ease of implementation and ease of use for our End Users. LDAP integration was a plus; and reporting features are robust.

Cons

Occasional issues with the hosted environment and not always the clearest communication regarding causes of downtime or ETA to be up.

Reasons for Choosing SysAid

Primarily cost and ease of implementation.

Coy from Nucor

Industry: Building Materials

SysAid is a Great ITSM that provides a robust, feature rich experience

Pros

SysAid has been instrumental in unifying the ticket and request workflows. Their professional support has always been receptive and their ability to present solution for complex business processes has always been impressive. We consider them a strong ally in assuring that our IT departments can provide the best service to our teammates.

Cons

SysAid is a resolutely stable system. It does everything its advertised as doing in a feature rich and robust manner. If I had to pick a critique its more along the lines of evolutionary. SysAid's features and visuals are currently being updated. This process is conducted in a manner as to not cause issues with various parts of the system. The consequence of this are various applications of a component in different manners in different "subsystems". This is smart on the company's part as it does not disturb any functionality of the overall system. For back-end administrator's, this transition can take adjustment as you jump from configuring various features. These changes are seamless in application for end users and administrators.

Nick from Ark Data Centres

Great software and great service

Fantastic, easy from 1st quote to implementation.

Pros

Out of the box features are excellent and the system is very easy to configure.

Cons

Some of the features are clearly still a work in progress but rate of development seems good.

Reasons for Choosing SysAid

More closely meet our requirements.

Jonathan from Kefron

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Sysaid Rocks

Pros

Sysaid not only helps you streamline your day to day helpdesk activity but also a number of other key IT-related tasks. Using the workflows you can automate new starts leaver where you require notification to multiple departments. With Sysaids self-service unlock you don't need another app to allow user unlock their accounts and this saves on the footprint on your device with only one agent. and with escalation rules and routing you can automate communication to users. And lastly its asset management allows me to proactively monitor my servers and devices plus it keeps my asset inventory up to date

Cons

The project module needs some love and attention i don't find it works well for me compared to simple tools like trello. But in saying that it's a minor issue.

Reasons for Choosing SysAid

WE could not get budget for a helpdesk so we used the free one and it proved its worth.

Simon from Zanaco

Sysaid the best ITSM tool for all

All in all, Sysaid is an easy to use tool and has a lot of other feathers that can be utilized by any size of the orgainzation

Pros

Sysaid is easy to implement and use. i like the Change and release component which is on point. the ticket aging is also one feather is easy to pick

Cons

The report creation is quiet difficulty. needs i lot of training and time to understand

Reasons for Choosing SysAid

It proved to fit our requirements and it is scalable

Maximilian from Söhner Kunststofftechnik GmbH

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Takes a bit to get used to, but really powerful after that

We needed something to track our issues and requests and since I've used SysAid for 3 years before and only had good experience with it we decided to go with it.

Pros

- Helpdesk / Servicemanagement: The helpdesk is great and really easy to use (for admins and end users). - Asset management: The assetmanagement is really detailed. The deployment can be a bit annoying in the beginning but once you've learned how to do it, it just works I really like the login history for PCs with the SysAid agent. - Customizeable: Almost every page in SysAid is customizeable. If you don't like a field in a ticket or asset, just remove it. - Self service portal: The new Self service portal HTML5 UI for end users is beautiful and scales well.

Cons

- Admin UI: While the admin UI is really customizeable, it's also really old and just doesn't feel right (to me) anymore. SysAid just revealed their new HTML5 UI for admins (early 2019) but since we're still on the legacy UI I've decided to put it in here. - Knowledgbase: The knowledgebase popup window looks really old aswell, especially if you open it from the new SSP UI. It's also just a bit weird to use, especially the HTML editor is a real annoyance for me.

Matteo from Binder Groesswang RA GmbH

Full featured Helpdesk Software with outstanding user support

We finally are catching the sense of what is going on in our department (tickets, requests, problems), manage our knowledge base, and have some automatic rules to reply and close unanswered tickets. Also reports are a valid asset.

Pros

this israel based company has done a great job by putting out - and constantly enriching - a full featured ITIL based help desk software which covers with various modules (Help Desk, asset management, workflows) most of the daily routines of an IT department. there are many products out there in this category, what I here like the most is the aggressive user support which Sysaid offers: their team is really keen on solving each single issue you might have. they use their product for their own processes - of course - and they are highly motivated.

Cons

the user interface is being rewritten and is more modern now with the latest release. we did not apply it yet but plan to do so soon. certain rules and forms can be complex to manage, a good implementation at the beginning is mandatory. unfortunately there is nobody with know how in our country, the setup has to be performed mostly remotely which can be a bit of an effort.

Christopher from CD Computer Services

Great for the budding IT - Requires some knowledge

Pros

I loved this software, once you got beyond the intial setup, it made ticket creations, assignment, and conclusion very easy. Clients loved being able to create tickets for issues rather than having to pick up a phone, text, or send an e-mail in hopes someone responds. Now they can quickly check the status of a ticket, add notes/screenshots, see response times, and know when work has been completed. Customer support was very helpful, even on the free version to any questions I had.

Cons

Setup. Oh boy setup. This software requires a few hours of initial setup time, web server configuration, and an idea of how you want your workflow to happen. You'll need to provide clients with a small tutorial on how to use it, but once you get over that hurdle it's easy going.

Sysaid es Excelente

all the in The problems that are being solved with sysaid and its platform is to keep track of incidents and thus we can realize that we are failing and better our support servicecidences of my company

Pros

Hi, what I like the most about sysaid is its easy operation for users when lifting a ticket and thus solving their problem immediately, on the other hand we can take a very well organized inventory of computer accounts and the best is not as expensive as other systems from itil

Cons

what I dislike about sysaid is that their technical support is too bad and there is not so much information on the web, since we recently had a migration from their system to another server and they could not help us, they took too long to contact us and when they were migrated their system was when they contacted us

by cost venficio

SysAid is a cost effective ticketing system. It has many add-on modules to enhance its functionality

We use it daily for our ticketing system and it is our asset management system. It performs these two functions very well.

Pros

It was simple to get the cloud version up and running. We had a bit of a learning curve keeping responses to emails from creating duplicate tickets. Pushing out the agents to our desktops for asset management was very simple and is very useful. I used it frequently to ensure software compliance.

Cons

There are many add-on modules but compared to the cost of this system, they are rather pricey. The remote control feature built into SysAid if frustratingly slow and cumbersome. SysAid just released an add-on for TeamViewer that looks very promising but it costs for one simultaneous usage. I have rarely used tech support but when I did, it was always a call back.

Stephen from Menno Haven

Full Featured - Ease of Use Support Desk and Change Management Solution

I've been using SysAid for over 15 years both in my current company and in my previous company. I could not be more pleased with this product and the way they handle their version upgrades always making the product better and listening to their customers in making their product better. I also used their professionals to provide enhanced training to my staff and it is helping to make our helpdesk better than ever for our staff and end users.

Pros

The Self-Service dashboard that was recently introduced. The Business Analytics that was added that I have begun to use and find it extremely useful. The staff and people that I have had the pleasure to work with over the past 15 years.

Cons

Cant say there is much I do not like. To be able to have more configuration options in the reporting and Business Analytics would be nice.

Ticket management with good metrics

We are using SysAid as our primary IT ticketing system. The reporting features make it easy to see how well we are meeting our SLA's. I'm not a huge fan of the text-only template style, and the workflows are not automated, so that if I have to pass a ticket on to the next phase of a process, I have to manually re-assign it. These are minor gripes. For the most part SysAid has served us well. It is easy to use and I can't say enough about the robust reporting

Pros

Sysaid has some of the best back end reporting of any ticket system I have worked with. Colorful graphs by department or individual that report on open tickets, time to close the ticket and so many other helpful reports

Cons

Does not have as much user guidance as other software in this space. The templates are text only and it does not include automated workflows.

Javier from Preuniversitario Pedro de Valdivia

My experience with SysAid

My experience is very good, we have already used it for 4 years and we have never had big problems

Pros

It is very easy to use for the administrator and for the end user.

Cons

The software has changed a lot, but when I implemented it it was all manual

utility and price

Joseph from Wilmington University

ITSM solution that won't kill your budget

We use the on-premise platform and we are pleased with out decision.

Pros

It supports ITIL practices and allowed us to add features as we matured our processes

Cons

It has a bit of a learning curve and the knowledge base needs some work

Cost

Brian from University Laval Library

best ticketing system

Pros

Cons

Honestly nothing the price is great and it's simple.

Marius from Connsys Solution SRL

SysAid Review - Medium Size IT Company

It's ok for the price that is paid

Pros

many functionalities integrations fast browser site

Cons

it's not app based (browser cache an issue) Remote deployment is young, has flaws

Can be scaled up

Andre from Mining & Metals

Industry: Mining & Metals

Easy to use and deploy

Pros

We have been using SysAid for years and find it easy to use, easily configurable and a solid tool for daily use.

Cons

You can't have the SQL DB in a cluster.

Reasons for Choosing SysAid

Overall better fit for our needs

Jae from Grand Materials

Behind the times.

A haphazard ticket system that sometimes works better then nothing at all.

Pros

I like that you can make quick keys for EU's to access Web-Portal. I like the customization of tickets, assets and EU portals (once you can figure them out). I love the Language Configuration Text file you can use to make it totally your own. LDAP integration is a total dream come true.

Cons

Customer service is HORRID! To the point of complaints have to go to CEO of SysAid and had to have HER get on the phone with us. Mobile apps for Android and Now iOS are broken or severely limited functionality and VERY outdated compared to other ITSM's apps. RDS never works correctly. Assets have never fully populated, even though all our systems have agents and services enabled correctly. SNMP devices are atrocious to get to populate and forget monitoring... You have to have a degree in Theoretical Physics near to find the OID's and a dedicated systems analyst to research them and keep them updated. Dashboard has disappeared and can't get it to return, let alone ever work. The entire interface is clunky and looks like it was written when XP was in it's prime. WMI Scans are pointless as you can't do anything with the results of those found devices. Small to Medium business would be better off with Spiceworks IMHO.

Response from SysAid Technologies

Replied October 2017

Thank you for your honest feedback. We understand that life is not always perfect, but we want to have open communication with our customers to keep improving. Sometimes, our CEO jumps on welcome calls with clients, and personally introduces herself. You happened to be on such a call. To answer your issues: Mobile apps - We¿ve been working on new apps for the past few months and are currently releasing them to the App Stores. The iPhone app is available and adopted to iOS 11, and a new Android app is currently being uploaded. Agents and asset management - We¿re working on a better user experience to deploy and manage agents and are constantly introducing updates. Product interface - We just released a new user experience for end users in our Self-Service Portal and are currently upgrading the admin user interface. Take a look at the new Self-Service Portal, to view the new UI we¿re releasing. Your account manager will contact you tomorrow to make sure your issues are addressed

Ricardo from CoopeAyA

Sysaid 5 Stars

Awesome.

Pros

I like how the integration with the AD, because the users used the same password. I like that you can take screen shots and have evidence of a incident.

Cons

The integration it is a litle slow but is normal is this case of situation. I havent intregate with other apps but soon i will.

Reasons for Choosing SysAid

For recomentation of a collegue.

chris from ACIS

Great product that has allowed us to run internal operations more effectively.

Great product

Pros

Incident management - The overall ease of use and effectiveness has been a blessing.

Cons

workflow design - too complicated so much that it keeps me from using

good ITSM System

Pros

the ability to be able to build and setup the system without hire new employees

Cons

the workflow and the asset managements not intuitive

price and local integrator

Julie from FIC Restaurants

Industry: Restaurants

SyAid Review

We have been using SysAid for about a year now. While it took some time to get used to it because we had been using a different product for the past 10 years, we have really embraced it now. Nothing is falling through the cracks anymore. It is very easy to customize this program to your business needs. At first sight, it may seem daunting, but I promise you, after a while, you will be editing templates and workflows with ease.

Pros

Incident and request ticketing, easy of installing the asset management. Ease of use for the end-user, make your self-service portal as simple as possible and the end-users love it.

Cons

It did take a while to get the hang of programming this but they are constantly improving it. I am excited to try the new workflow designer since workflows were quite complicated.

Rob from Millbrook Healthcare

Sysaid Keeps us running

Pros

Simplistic UI is what enables us and our users to easily log and resolve issues.

Cons

On-premise customer get less frequent updated to the system.

Great and affordable product with tons of features

Very positive. Their support responds quickly to incidents. The product itself is robust, updates almost never break anything and almost always add valuable features. Love that in addition to tracking incidents, we can create our own KB, we can keep track of inventory easily, we can track software and product keys or redemption keys and the screens all have some customization.

Pros

We can not only keep all incidents in a consistent place, but we can also track inventory, product redemption keys, we can create our own Knowledge Base, get automatic reminders about warranty expiration on all types of products.

Cons

I would've liked more training on how to customize in the beginning.

SysAid the best experience

In my experience for 3 years, he used this platform, it seems perfect, and also an email is attached, where it is automatically indicated and this facilitates the user generating those tickets.

Pros

The advantages that SysAid has are many of which are having a computer inventory, a ticket system, a database to help users, easy to make reports, understandable graphics, in short, many benefits that can be derived from this platform.

Cons

Disadvantages I have not yet found because the functions I perform in this platform, are the ones I need and I can get the most out of it.

Reasons for Choosing SysAid

Because of the ease of handling and its accessible price

It's handy

Lot's of benefits, one of those is we feel we are in control of our tickets desk.

Pros

Since we started SysAid we feel like all the tickets are under control in terms of tracking, follow up, future referencing, and putting files for future usage. I like SysAid because I can access it anywhere for KB, reference, task, and even file storage

Cons

If there is an option to show KB items without having to log on. Our users want to view the Knowledge Base but they are not keen enough to keep their ID/PW so if there is an option while creating an KB item that says [/] Visible even without logging in then that would be help.

A simple and feature rich helpdesk solution for your business

Pros

The cost to own this application is externally lower than most of the other Helpdesk software on the market. The ability to create a ticket from an email is a plus, because it reduces the time it takes for the Helpdesk agent to record a fault or request. Also, the application can utilise open source databases such as MySQL to store its' data, which results in a massive reduction in the cost of ownership.

Cons

I think the application needs to be a bit more optimised for use in large organisation due slowness issues when a large number of persons are using the system at once.

Randall from Our Lady of the Lake University

One of the best ticketing systems I have ever used.

The ability to track incidents, requests, changes and much much more.

Pros

We use this system 100 times a day for tracking incidents, inventory, and archiving information. Over the years I have used everything from Footprints, Track-it, and Maximo. I can honestly say this in my opinion is the best one for an administrator.

Cons

The only con I have is access to support. We are located in America and SysAid is in Israel so sometimes getting a window of available time because of the time zone differences can be problematic. On the other hand the system doesn't really give us any issues.

February 2016

Jeff from City of Hot Springs

Industry: Public Policy

February 2016

Great Asset Management and Help Desk Tool

Pros

The best thing about this product is the cloud deployment. It was extremely easy to implement and maintain, with new product versions rolled out without any effort. Ease of installation and relatively low cost for the cloud offering made this an easy choice. The account manager for my account has made this a good purchase as well. It is very easy to expand the product and any issues we had she has gotten me the help we needed. The asset management piece is very informative and with the optional API we have integrated the output into SQL for reporting etc.

Cons

The vendor is based in Israel (I believe) and this made technical support to a middle US state a bit of a challenge. Timing was a little off at first, but they have worked to implement US specific support and once the product was fully deployed we haven't needed much support anyways. That is a testament to the product itself in that it works well and is easy to maintain after a little initial help.