• Pros

• "This software works great, we use it daily and monitor or pack lines with it and are able to ensure production is running smoothly"

• "I like the most on this is the cross platform compatibility. Also compatible to raspberry pi. Very lightweight and easy to install. "

• "Free for home use and super easy to set up. Allows me to control all of my computers from one place without having to move from room to room for troubleshooting, installing applications, etc."

• Cons

• "Though it's excellent in most ways and incredibly simple to use, this an mean it lacks any other features that might be have been nice. Though extra features are not required really."

• "every once in a while, the software does something "amusing". however, all the other software does "amusing" things now and then as well."

• "When connecting to a remote server and you have multiple monitors/screens connecting to it, scaling and sizing can be sometime difficult. Especially when multiple Chrome browsers need to be used."

Browse VNC Connect Reviews

Rodrigo from Dapa Sistemas Ltda

Great tool for intranet

We stopped actively using Real VNC for years, due to cloud limitations, but about 1-2 year ago we started using it again from the Raspberry PI and some Virtual Mac OS services. For use on the intranet it remains as good as ever: you access the remote computer, manipulate data, screens and functions, quick and easy, which makes it unnecessary to have a monitor connected to the development boards. I currently use TeamViewer, but since I found RealVNC's cloud plans I am seriously considering switching to RealVNC cloud for the next renewal, next year.

Pros

The diversity of VNC servers, the fact that it comes integrated in equipment or operating systems, for example Raspberry PI OS. The fact that you can do many things virtually without spending, or spending zero, depending on what you want to do. The fact that you have a serious business-level tool for when you need it. This brings flexibility in use.

Cons

In general, VNC is not transparent to the firewall, requiring port release and NAT route configuration. In Real VNC you have the option of a cloud plan, which circumvents this limitation, but it is still a little expensive for a micro company with eventual use.

Reasons for Choosing VNC Connect

There are many options, but remote access depends a lot on the type of task you want to solve. For example, we use TeamViewer for customer support, but the new RealVNC cloud has similar functionality, possibly we will adopt it next year. For other intranet tasks, we always use VNC for embedded or free options - as they are occasional non-commercial uses. For access to various services provided on virtual machines, such as Mac Virtual or Cloud VM, VNC is an essential tool already provided with these services. This ubiquity of VNC is an enormous weight in decisions whenever we start a project that demands this type of service, precisely because it becomes familiar to our users and collaborators. Important points in our decisions about this: speed and stability, in RealVNC and VNC in general it is constant and depends more on your hardware and network configurations. Other services that we have tested and considered in general have a huge latency and slowness problem. As I mentioned, for us RealVNC only has one serious competitor (considering resources vs stability vs cost).

Mudssar from Orient Electronics Pvt ltd.

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Remote access for PCs Via VNC

Remotely access for PCs do save travelling and incoporate work from home, it saves costs as well for travelling and office expenditures. We set a sperate system to boot a PC via mobile, it was not pre builtin in it. it is good for IT users to support whereas we also used for our outdoor job peopls aswell from home support to avoid data sharing and other security matters. Finally it is meeting our expectation with some our additional work.

Pros

VNC connects other computers to perform a task remotely, they can be connected on lan via a local server and also can be configured on internet using VNC's server, So viewer and service both are seprate. Access between computers can be made with and with out passwors, so its a completely secured to prevent unauthorized access, using OS login crednetials security feature is also optional and secured. File sharing,chatting, key stroke notification sounds good. On viewer multi users can be accessed,moniotered and also can be worked on them accordingly.

Cons

High internet speed is required for smooothly work, as now a days dual security check is used in most softwares so it is not available in VNC. In viewer devices shoud be saved by MAC or IP to access, which is currently not available in VNC, Configuration for boot over LAN is not available in VNC.

Reasons for Switching to VNC Connect

It support both local and internet access, reliable than previous.

Josh from JnM Web Creations

Great product for working from home during the pandemic!

I needed to work from home for a while during the pandemic and this was an awesome way to do that!

Pros

One of the best things is that I can see both screens and work from them just like working at my desk at work. I also love how it will quickly reconnect on startup. I have used this to work remotely and have had no problems. Really no slow downs I can work like I am on the computer.

Cons

The only pain is that I must leave my work computers on at all times to make sure they will connect. There may be something to remotely turn on my computer but nothing with VNC connect.

Reasons for Choosing VNC Connect

I use teamviewer still for other things like quickly fixing my mom's remote computer, but VNC works better for actual remote work.

Julian from Netcentric

Neither good or bad. Just superseeded by competitors.

I didn't use the latest versions as I switched to one of its competitors long time ago, but from time to time I try to see what comes up. Although one thing I definitely miss is the possibility to connect to your workstation ( or other workstations )wherever you are, without the need to customize your firewall or block/unlock some stuff around. This is definitely something this software would need to improve.

Pros

If you need a software to remotely control your workstation or servers, this fullfil the purpose quite fine. If you use it internally in a corporation and you do not have any firewall rule that blocks you, this works quite immediately.

Cons

This software lacks the possibility to have an account where you tie all your workstations you want to access. Say you use it in a family and you want to connect to your parents PC, or your brother and sister's one. Well, this makes it complicated as you would need to store this somewhere else. This could be definitely something to be improved.

Reasons for Switching to VNC Connect

The overall quality of the product, the fact that is immediate to be used and very comfortable to ask someone who is not very skilled with PC or technology in general, to get started with remote support.

David from Organomation

Industry: Medical Devices

Solid Alternative to TeamViewer

So far the experience has been good. Our employees have been able to work remotely during the pandemic.

Pros

VNC Connect is a reliable way to access your computer remotely. While the program is solid in it's own right, we were drawn to this product because of its affordability compared to TeamViewer.

Cons

If we had a criticism, I was that the program is slightly challenging for the the staff to use without receiving guidance from someone with experience.

Reasons for Choosing VNC Connect

VNC connect had the best overall value.

Reasons for Switching to VNC Connect

VNC connect is much more affordable

Sebastian from Art & Craft

Industry: Chemicals

Better than Teamviewer

We're a cosmetical company with some of our sales team is on the road, they need to print their documents locally. We considered that the easiest way is to use VNC connect because it makes the printing possible for a very low price. The customer support is excellent, very fast replying times.

Pros

We use it to access our local PCs and occasionally print documents. We used Teamviewer before but the subscription rates are high compared with RealVNC which officer for about 1/10th of the price the same services. Our non IT pro employee is connecting and using his PC easily. The printing works

Cons

There are no cons that I can imagine regarding of RealVNC, it does it job.

Reasons for Choosing VNC Connect

because of the better price, also it works better with special resolutions

Christopher from San Diego Regional Center

Real time troubleshooting gets real results

VNC Connect has helped us overcome the hurdles we've encountered as more and more people have been remoting from home, more or less blowing up the consistency we strove so hard to achieve within the office with standardized equipment that were all maintained with our one easy-to-deploy image. With VNC, we've been able to better assist with the wide variety of devices people are connecting with from home and have re-achieved some semblance of consistency for our all our users. In addition, our end users have been incredibly greatfull for all the real time assistance we're able to provide.

Pros

I like the ability to join any device, not just a sessions since our agency uses a virtualized desktop resource and many of the problems people report are coming the configuration on the device and not from within their virutalized session.

Cons

Connecting to an end user that is less than tech-savvy can be a bit difficult, especially when they aren't in their expected OS environment. I'm not sure if that's really a fair critique to levy at the program because as soon as you've got the person's IP connecting is totally simple, but it's the only thing I could consider a "con"

Fernando from Pelissari Gestão e Tecnologia

Very handy!

It improves my ability to help customers when I'm working at my company's helpdesk because sometimes the user cannot explain exactly what is happening, so when you connect to their computer and see what they are doing, you can get the whole picture. It is also handy when I need help from the IT team, to activate a product or solve any computer problem without the need to go in site. Now that we are living in this pandemic hard time, any remote task is even more valuable.

Pros

I like it because it is very easy to use, you don't need much configuration to get it working. It is easy to install and get it running. You can use it to help your customers when they need to share their screens and show you a problem which is hard to explain, but easy to show.

Cons

Sometimes a firewall rule or a VPN is blocking your customer to share a connection with you, making it harder to get in touch and solve any problem. Maybe a wizard to help the user understand in plain english what is happening and then tell you could be better.

Zandre from VO Connect

VNC Remote Access

At my company we use VNC to remotely connect to a server which runs our monitoring in our network operations center. Easy and quick to use and very important with regards to active NMS tracking.

Pros

VNC is generally quick when launching and remote connectivity is set up nearly immediately after launching the app. Pending on your current local and remote internet connection.

Brenten from Brenten Lamoncha

Industry: Industrial Automation

Dependable and Powerful

Pros

I have used this software for 5 plus years to remote into windows based manufacturing equipment to help resolve issues. It has always worked and never left has left me needing more.

Cons

The software can be somewhat expensive for a small company requiring enterprise features

Gets the job done, better alternatives are around.

Pros

VNC is barebones but does the basics well. If all you're needing is a quick way to manage remote machines visually, you're good to go with VNC. Having an iOS app is where VNC shines. Being able to remotely control machines all from an iPhone or iPad on the go is a life saver in so many areas.

Cons

The password/account system is clunky and frustrating. Too many passwords are needed when trying to access machines. If I'm logged into my VNC account, it should be assumed I'm authorised to access my Team machines. The controls available to iPad when using remote machines appear robust but often get in the way, over complicate situations or flat out don't work (Constant sending of the Shift key being held down for instance). VNC could use a fileviewer as Parallels Access employs if I just need to navigate files and deal with them, rather than going through the remote machine's OS/UI.

Remote Access Made "Extra Simple"

I Use it every day, i can remote access every machine on shop floor/production for technical support very easily. My advice is, just try it, you will be surprised with all it can offer.

Pros

This is a perfect powerful tool for instantly remote access, in the company i work we use a lot of Thin Clients in shop floor and the most easy way to remote control them is using VNC. Every time that some colleague calls for support I just need a few clicks and Voilá. Other than this, it is cross platform, so if you have linux machines, windows machines, raspberry pi, mac OS with VNC you got it covered.

Cons

There is pretty much nothing to say about VNC cons, it is extra light, extra easy to use, simple to set up, i got nothing bad to say about it.

Md Abdul from CombineSell Pte. Ltd.

A great virtual networking software

I just love to use VNC for virtual networking. It's allows me to control my whole office system remotely from my desk. I'm a daily basis user of VNC connect and I know without that I could not complete my task quickly. The most important fact is I managed many hard task using this without physical movement. It is a great virtual networking software for any type of organization. I can recommend this software to any small to large organization, specially for IT Administrator or System Engineer.

Pros

This software is very easy to use and understand. The interface is really simple and good, you can see all the feature together. You can connect a system easily using VNC viewer just providing the server address and a name and it allows to edit the connected system's name any time. VNC Connect consist of two module, one is VNC Server, another VNC Viewer. Using VNC viewer you can control, connect, configure another system remotely. It allows you to connect remotely with multiple system such as laptop, tablet, desktop, and other smart multimedia system. It also provides password protection to prevent unauthorized access. The security features of VNC is very strong.

Cons

Sometimes the viewer may not responsive properly in some different types of devices, the remote screen can broke and not justified or adjusted with your system. It should provide multiple window/screen view system at a same time then you could select any system you want.

An Computer Support Technician's Best Friend

Having used VNC for over 10 years, I don't know how we'd do our job without it.

Pros

Our help desk manages a large campus with many buildings. VNC allows us to easily connect to our users' desktop and address their issues remotely. We also often support users that are travelling, and are outside of our corporate network. VNC Connect does not require that the user has a VPN connection before we can gain access. We also appreciate the viewer apps available for mobile devices.

Cons

The drop-down toolbar is anchored to the top-center of the screen. There are times when it would be helpful to be able to move it to an alternate location, like you can in RDP sessions.

Dustin from Encompass Medical Group

Great Remote Access Tool

Pros

I use this daily to connect to the company end users. It's really easy to connect to computers on our network by using the computer name. I have nearly 300 users that I support on a daily basis and the small footprint allows me to open multiple windows and help several users at once. The ability to have multiple connections open without slowing my machine down is invaluable.

Cons

The only real gripe I have with VNC is that the way it supports multiple monitors is really odd. I can't get a full screen view without having a scaling window that I have to resize. If I try anything else it just gets very distorted.

Great tool to remote desktop computers.

I use VNC connect to access Raspberry pi computers in my IoT devices. Very easy, It only requires an active internet connection. When the computer starts, if the internet is available server automatically connects otherwise waits for an active connection. We can manage our devices from our profile. We can assign acces rights to other users too. Support cross platforms.

Pros

It just needs an active internet connection to remote desktop the device. Just need to run the server on the device that needs to control. If the device should be accessed over internet user have to log in to their own profile. Otherwise, under the same network, direct access to the IP is provided. From the profile, we can share our devices with others with limited access to the devices. With free accout, we can manage only a limited number of devices.

Cons

Problems can occur when trying to connect using a local server, But referring documentation and discussion forums can solve the problem. If disconnects auto connects to the network. Overall easy to use.

Reasons for Switching to VNC Connect

Sometimes have connection problems.

David from Ebenezer Baptist Church

Long-term success

This software has allowed me to manage servers and desktop operations LITERALLY from all across the world.

Pros

I've been a RealVNC client for over eight years now. Have had very little need for support, because their product just works!!! We've set up several different desktops and servers with their remote software and have found no issues for Macs or PCs. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Cons

The only issue I have experienced lately has been that the Mac OS viewer has difficulty closing down, but that has been fixed in the latest version.

Good tool to connect to remote servers

Good tool to connect to remote servers and run jobs. The slowness and load on the tool can be improved to make the performance better. However, its still a great tool to connect to remote server.

Pros

Easy to access. Connects to office servers and can run jobs on remote machines. Helps to choose different machines to run the jobs on those machines.

Cons

Slow at times when connected from different networks. Also the tool hangs many times if the load is high.

Dave from A & S COMPUTER SERVICES

most cost effective

i have been using it almost exclusively since i found it, almost 20 years ago. it doesn't have some of the more exotic features like some of the other remote control products, but it also costs a tenth of the price.

Pros

it does everything that i need, and it doesn't cost a fortune

Paul from Atlas Toyota Material Handling, LLC

Industry: Wholesale

Quality Remote Software

Great software when in large building and dont have to walk to users desk to fix issues. Easy to use and provides a lot of convenience

Pros

Easy to use and setup PC remote software. Lets you perform most if not all functions you need to when connected to remote pc

Cons

Copy and pasting files or text from local to remote (and vice versa) PC doesn't all work

Fernando Ulises from IQOR

daily used to conect with a Pc located on different area on my work for a simple detail avoid time .

to help o real time to a users, also avoid to walk to the station and the program can be used with 1 o more windows at same time ..

Pros

its easy to set up, and the history of made conections appear listed below making more easy work with it ..

Cons

i dont have some bad found on it yet, i think is a perfect tool on local areas network to make some help to an user ..

Every day program

We use this software constantly in school, and its a much better alternative than the old whiteboard and markers, specially since my school is an animation school.

Pros

That you can broadcast to an almost unlimited number of computers and you can decide who sees it or not by stablishing a password. Also, you can send files to the computers that see the broadcast or you can even let those computers control the main one.

Cons

The delay can be sometimes troublesome, specially when playing video or animations

Milenko from NCR

VNC Connect review

It was good until at some point I had to start using another Software, which proved to be better in every way back in the beginning of my career.

Pros

I used to check Customers PC's with this Software and it was good and reliable, I used to run it via custom made bat file ( by my organization ), which proved especially good when I had to stabilize new replacement unit, which had only pre requisites installed on it, after Windows was installed.

Cons

VNC lacks some handy possibilities and reliability in remote connection, in comparison to the other remote connection Software's, which are available for free on their respective official sites ( full versions ).

Shawn C. from iCiDIGITAL

Easiest way to manage multiple PCs on a network

Pros

Cons

It can sometimes be difficult to get the software set up to work remotely (through a firewall/router).

anthony from Asurion

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Powerful remote software

This help us to remote our STB devices with ease which requires minimalist storage size.

Pros

Cons

Nothing can say about the cons of this software. this is a very dependable software.

Real VNC is a rock solid VNC tool

Pros

Real VNC is easy to setup and configure for doing secure VNC connections. This program is updated often so you know it is staying secure.

Cons

I don't really have any complaints about this program. It works as intended.

Vishwas from Informatica

Mandatory software if you are a using multiple VMs

Pros

This software enables you to interact with your Linux machines with a friendly UI. Features I like the most: * it is very is easy to do resolution setting in VNC. * it is very is easy to start VNC on your Linux machine (just type "vncserver" in your cmd).

Cons

The only thing I hate about it is suddenly crashing and sometimes mouse/keyboard stop responding in the VNC.

Ryan from PCHelpme

Was Good till there was an issue

I had a paid version and when I went to customer support for an issue/bug they directed me to a web url that I had mentioned in my ticket that I had tried. After that they pretty much said oh well and gave up. After that I knew that this was not the product for me or any of my colleagues

Pros

I liked that I could use both the free and paid on one account. The software was good and had an easy time of connecting to my headless servers. The iOS app made it easy to connect from anywhere if I needed to quickly restart a service or something easy

Cons

There was no file transfer and the customer support was horrific

Pricing was better for VNC

Cassandra from CNB Bank

Ease of use.

Pros

VNC has been fantastic for remotely resolving issues for our users. It has an easy setup process. It is also very easy to use and maneuver.

Cons

Sometimes swapping between screens when we remote into a machine with dual screens is tedious.

Tammy from Southbay Computers

Just What I Needed!

I am able to share billing info and control a desktop to print even if the user is not at their computer. It saves so much time!

Pros

I can access any computer in my network as needed, for files etc.

Cons

Password protection sometimes slows me down a bit trying to remember.

Love RealVNC

Pros

I use this app everyday. More secure and easier to use than other remote control programs. Small footprint.

Cons

Needs updates often. Occasionally the service stops running on a machine and I have to use an alternative to remote control then.

massimo from UAB

It provides a more granular control on the connection parameters than other "competitors" do.

Pros

My feeling is that large companies may often rely on VNC over competitors because of the more explicit settings of the connection security parameters it provides. I like very much the VNC address book they provide, where you can conveniently safe all the connection parameters of your connections.

Cons

It uses way more bandwidth than competitors. Displayed quality is the worst, when compared to "TeamViewer", "Teradici" or Microsoft Remote Desktop". It requires to VPN into the local server first, if you are trying to remote connect from outside your work network.

edwardo from Events Services

Real VNC is as real as it gets

Our team would not be able to do its job or provide excellent service without the help of Real VNC.

Pros

Real VNC is a tool highly valuable with my team. It allows for our admin. team to access any of our devices super easy. Although the software is not complicated to understand and use, it provides a highly advance use.

Cons

I have yet to find a reason why to not like Real VNC.

weston from Weston’s Personal Training LLC

Works

It makes it easy to check in on employees to make sure they are working

Pros

It’s easy to dial in on computer ips on your network

Cons

You have to know the ip of a computer in order to login other then a computer name on a network

Todd from Avante Healthcare Services

VNC

This software is used to monitor several Raspberry Pi's

Pros

Powerful remote desktop software that is lightweight.

Cons

Remote access becomes more complicated when connecting to computers outside of your local network.

Dan from dmi Networking

Hard to beat VNC software for connecting to computers on and off the network.

Pros

It's free, and it's simple to set up. The RealVNC server can be configured with a password that is separate from the user login to the system, creating a two-factor authentication scenario. Connections are very quick. If the router is configured with an open port (5900, usually) you can VNC from anywhere.

Cons

Connections are not encrypted, and this doesn't meet compliance standards. This can really only be used when accessing systems that don't need to worry about compliant, secure connections. This is the nature of VNC in general.

Matthew from NPTCBC

Easy remote desktop support software

Overall it's simple and does the job. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for simple remote connection to their network.

Pros

VNC is very simple and yet very effective. It feels very streamline and functions exactly as you want remote software to function. The ability to save sessions is also a nice feature and it works well across our network.

Cons

Great and easy connections!

Pros

Cons

There are times when the screen gets zoomed in or too out during connection that is mostly done in part of the screen size resolution.

Anthony from IPG VR

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Remote software that just works

Pros

Unlike some remote helpdesk solutions which charge for the endpoints, VNC charges for the admin accounts in a tiered approach which means that you can have as many admin accounts as you need. i.e. 5 admins and 25 endpoints. It works from both Mac and PC.

Cons

It doesn't integrate with any password management software

Damon from Sigma Connectivity

Works well for static screens

The tool ultimately was not a good solution for remote testing audio/video applications.

Pros

I evaluated VNC Connect as a remote access tool for my engineering organization. I like the ease of configuration, and it works well with computers on the same network. I find it most useful for demonstrations or to share a screen for debugging.

Cons

The connection is encrypted and performance suffers as a result. The tool is not useful for remote testing video or audio applications, as the performance is not fast enough to be viewable.

Brittany from Safe Home Pro, Inc.

Seems like more issues than not

Does what we need it to do. However, we do not feel secure 100%.

Pros

Great for tapping into your desktop from anywhere, especially for me because I use an iPad to tap into my desktop, which I believe would be a little more difficult than using a traditional laptop. I have to go to the VA a few times a week which is an hour from our office so it's very necessary for me to be able to look at the schedule remotely when I'm not here. You have to go into your iPad settings, click the VNC option on and then pull up VNC app and go into your desktop. If you close out of the iPad, it will knock you out and you will have to redo those steps which is annoying but not difficult.

Cons

I'm not sure if this is how our IT guy set it up or what, but it leaves a lot of the backend open with potential for hackers. I don't know if this can be changed or not... It does seem like we are a little vulnerable while using this software to tap in. It also has a weird setup on the desktop to where if this certain program isn't running in the background all the time, then it won't let us remote in. Which is difficult if you are not here at the office to turn it on. It seems to always stay up on the desktop though. Again, this may be the fault of our IT guy setting us up this way.. Not too sure..

An absolute must-use for remote access!

VNC Connect is a part of my weekly workflow and I couldn't be more pleased with it. It's simple to use, works as advertised, and has increased my personal productivity.

Pros

Having access to multiple computers that I use on a weekly basis (in my home and at my office) from ANY computer AND my iPad or phone has streamlined my workflow ever week!

Cons

The inability (within the version I utilize) to transfer files and/or use audio is the only drawback, but the quick workarounds are simple and useful.

easy and simple

I use this service almost daily and almost never gave me problems, more than some connection errors, sending files through vnc is easy and fast, all your users receive it, if you are a company this service can make things easier for you.

Pros

it is easy to connect to the ip server, and this can be protected by a password. more than one can control the actions of what you see. It is multiplatform, you can access the program from any smart device. you can send archives

Cons

low rate of fps, if you want your users to see a video you need another softwere. You can only connect five users if you are a free user.

mahmoud from domina coral bay

Perfect

Nice Amazing

Pros

i Find it perfect and so flexible More

Cons

Secure And Quick Access To Clients Over

Nazlin from MSN Business Solutions

Industry: Information Services

Real VNC Review

Very nice software when considering a large number of PCs used in a company or a school or any firm where the limited IT staff to attend to the user issues. I have been using from 2004 onwards.

Pros

Very easy to deploy. I like very much the setup for server and viewer separately. So that I can ask the user who wants to be helped remotely to install the the server setup only.

Cons

Sometimes I am not able to access the remote server. May be due to Firewall policy.

Gabriel from American Kpo

Operate remotely easily and easily

I have been able to support other computers from the comfort of my workplace.

Pros

It allows you to access from one computer to another using the internet connection, to solve any inconvenience that your co-workers have on your computer.

Cons

I have not had problems with the application but the only thing that is essential to be connected to an internet network, I fully recommend this application.

A good solution for remote access on test engineers

It's really essential program on my job which is related with IC engine tests on engine dyno and vehicle. Thanks to remote control I'm able to run engine test from another location.

Pros

Connection and reaction time is very good. There is no lag during connection and remote control on other computer

Cons

Sometimes I get program crash on my personal computer (not on my workstation). It ruins fluency of your work.

zaineb from Davidson

VNC a great tool for remote access

VNC Connect is the tool used in our company for people working remotely, and we highly recommend it. I personnaly have used for almost a year now, and I wouldn't even think about another software for accessing my work computer remotely.

Pros

Accessing to my work computer from home has never been easier The easiness of the configuration to use of this software The ability to copy past files from the remote computer machine to the user's computer machine The free version of this software contains what me, and my colleagues needed to be able to work from home

Cons

This software requires a very powerful internet network, otherwise the screen just freezes and you cannot work The view of the remote machine isn't optimized

Saran from Diebold Nixdorf

Remote session

Worked on it for 2 years and it is the best one to go for a remote session

Pros

VNC is probably the best tool for remote support.

Cons

Nothing negative found in it apart from reverse VNC. Sometimes it fails

Chamath from Codegen

Good software to connect remotely to other networks

I am using this software daily to connect to the remote computer in which the email is loaded so that i can watch the emails in the remote computer and do my tasks at the same time which saves time and energy

Pros

Can connect to the remote without interrupting the user of the remote computer.

Cons

Needs somewhat high performance machines to run this software