What are Adobe Acrobat Sign users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Adobe Acrobat Sign software through verified user reviews

• icon"As the world goes fast we must take a step and start working in digital way. So we used this app to sign some documents and successfully."
  • icon"I think the best feature of this product is that it was created by Adobe and is updated constantly. It saved me doing home office."
  • icon"Plus service is provided at a relatively cheaper rate and customer care is also good."
  • icon"Once a document has been signed, you must create a new one for a resign. If there was an error in the first signing."
  • icon"I dislike that you need an account to utilize Adobe features."
  • icon"The direction of signature and trying to change it has been my only complaint."

Browse all Adobe Acrobat Sign Reviews

• Have you used Adobe Acrobat Sign and would like to share your experience with others?

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

July 2022

Helpful if everyone is on the same page

Troy

Adobe Acrobat Sign is the another GREAT Adobe program

Adobe Acrobat Sign is great for document storage as it keeps everything you could need in one clean aesthetically pleasing digital space. For my job it is critical to have access to the best remote access and control options and Adobe Acrobat Sign is excellent for working from home.

Pros

Cons

There aren't too many features I did not like about this software as it is quite simple and straightforward.

Reasons for choosing Adobe Acrobat Sign

They did not have enough integrated features as Adobe does.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Acrobat Sign

They did not have enough integrated features as Adobe does.

Abby

August 2022

Makes Managing Contracts And Getting Signatures a Breeze

Adobe Acrobat Sign streamlines contract administration and contract negotiations for our business. It saves us countless hours each month and provides our clients with a safer, more secure and more collaborative way to manage contracts.

Pros

My business deals with contract negotiation and administration on a daily basis and we often require signatures from multiple parties before the contract is considered completed. In the old days, we emailed contracts that had printed off, signed and scanned by the parties. Then, on our end, we had to confirm the contract was signed and complete before executing on the project in question. Using Adobe Acrobat Sign, we don't have to deal with any of that. Once it is sent off, we get notified when the contract is complete or has modifications. Custom fields makes it extremely easy for us to use the same template for multiple projects and customize each contract with different types of fields. It also provides the option of collecting and aggregating responses from multiple parties.

Cons

Our clients sometimes complain that they don't receive copies of the contract in their inbox. We believe this is due to the emails being sent to a spam folder.

Reasons for choosing Adobe Acrobat Sign

We already had a file management system so we wanted to use this service strictly for contracts and occasionally for form building.

michele

Run away !

Terrible.

Pros

Used to be fine years ago 0 now a disaster.

Cons

It simply does not work and has put our company into a real mess. They have been promising since Jan 2020 !!! Things instead of getting better have put our entire organistion into a mess.

At the time yes

Thomas

Adobe Acrobat Sign is Industry Standard

My overall experience with Adobe Acrobat Sign is a good one. The software has allowed me to professionally handle multiple types of documents that allow my company to smoothly collaborate and work with other contractors and companies.

Pros

Adobe Acrobat Sign has become a crucial tool for my company to handle important production documents, contracts, and agreements. What I like most about this software is the powerful tools and features that allow you to virtually do and handle any task.

Cons

There are not many cons about this software; however, for someone new to adobe acrobat I could foresee the program being a little intimidating and user friendliness being a concern. However, there is an abundance of resources provided through Adobe and by other online users that can get anyone up to speed or the help they need.

Reasons for choosing Adobe Acrobat Sign

I choose to stick with all adobe products as I signed up for the Adobe Creative Cloud

I became a member of the Adobe Creative Cloud

Amanda

Good experience with Adobe Sign

Adobe Sign is a very user friendly and efficient e-signature platform! Although if you aren't already using Adobe Cloud for other features then it might not be the most cost effective option out there.

Pros

Ever since the beginning of COVID we've had team members working remotely from home who needed to be able to securely capture signatures and this electronic option is a great option. The e-signature tool is easy to use, has a quick turnaround time, and is super convenient, especially since it allows the signer to use a mobile device.

Cons

I wish there was the capability to edit something after it has already been sent. While I really appreciate that it allows you to send a document to multiple signers, if I forget to click the "Complete in Any Order" button prior to sending then I can't go back and update it. Instead, I have to wait for 10+ signers to complete everything in order, which takes much longer.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Acrobat Sign

We were already paying for other features from Adobe Cloud and it made more economical sense to convert

Langston

Industry: Fine Art

Critically Important Software

Pros

Adobe Acrobat Sign makes it very easy for me to share documents and contracts. This software makes it straightforward for me to extend and create documents for others to sign as well

Cons

Adobe Sign could use more text changing features. The ability to change the text within contracts.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Acrobat Sign

It is easier to create sign fields in Adobe Sign.

Joseph

Top of the Class

Pros

I have worked on contract development and management for near a decade and I believe this is one of the best contract management softwares alongside DocuSign.

Cons

Need to make it easier for non Adobe Sign users to sign documents.

Reasons for choosing Adobe Acrobat Sign

More integrated with the rest of the PDF creation and management process.

Lydia

Finally something reasonable from Adobe

So far I’ve not had to pay to use it and it’s quickly improved to be their most used friendly software to date

Pros

Aside from free, Adobe seems to have taken the opportunity to cater to customers fed up with their expensive subscriptions during the pandemic when everyone worked from home and needed affordable ways to sign important documents

Cons

In the beginning, it seemed rough on mobile to sign these documents and you still had to pay for Adobe subscriptions

I already use Adobe everything

No brainer

Noel

May 2022

Adobe Acrobat sign from a developer's point of view

Pros

The absolute best feature of Adobe Acrobat Sign is its simplicity. They have a logical and good user interface. Which allows anyone to manage and sign a document. Because Sign is integrated with Acrobat, you get a good view of your document management. If you save all documents in Adobe document Cloud, you have them in one place.

Cons

The service is expensive if you do not have the use of Photoshop or Premire Pro. You can certainly buy Acrobat sign separately. But it's expensive.

Dayna

July 2022

Adobe Acrobat Sign is the answer to all of your business contract and document management needs!

My overall experience has been beneficial.

Pros

I love the useability and innovative qualities this software has to offer. Adobe Acrobat Sign makes managing contracts and other documents simple. The mobile app feature is such a timesaver. It really helps me maintain my high productivity level on the go!

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this software.

Reasons for choosing Adobe Acrobat Sign

I chose Adobe Acrobat Sign because it provides everything I need for all of my professional needs for contract purposes.

Pancham

August 2022

Easy to recommend PDF/digital signature application

Pros

Easy to sign on PDF documents, having been using it almost daily to sign forms and quotes from vendors and contractors.

Cons

Nothing comes to my mind as per my use case and experience.

Shanice

May 2022

love love love

I love this app it works so well even if your using a mobile device great app

Pros

The easy ways to input my signature was cool to me and the ability to access my documents inside the app

Cons

It doesn't have too much security and that needs to be changed

Maryorie

Adobe Document Cloud tool to store, search and view files on the internet.

In my daily research work I used many PDF files, of different sizes (from very large books, to articles or extracts of few pages), which can be stored through this tool, and each time the use is required. from those files it is easy to access through the icon on the screen to search for them, without having to affect the capacity of the computer equipment. Stored files can be shared with groups of jobs and can even be sent to others for reading. It provides quiet and security in terms of stored documents, and does not allow other people on the Internet to have access to them without proper authorization.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is a very useful tool for storing, searching and viewing digital files on the internet, and integrates with Adobe in different versions for desktop PCs such as Acrobat DC, in addition to mobile and web applications, such as Fill & Sign, PDF, among others. The Adobe Document Cloud allows both people and organizations through digital documentation to work faster, with the lowest error rate, with the lowest costs since paper is avoided, which leads to improved productivity, or reach the goal of what was expected. The documents stored in the cloud can be shared depending on the levels of security that go from the development of the software to the operations of the tool, providing confidentiality of the files that develop the program, as well as of all the information that is stored, and even the personal or organizational data of whoever uses the program. Another important aspect to consider is the cost of the program itself and its ease of purchase, and it is available on the internet at the Adobe store, and they provide several plans according to the client's needs, which makes it possible to acquire according to the client's needs. to the characteristics of the use that will be given to the program, and to the availability of financial resources. For those people who do not know or have not used the Adobe Document Cloud tool, it also has a trial version that allows you to test the program for a certain time before buying it, in order to provide security f

Cons

As users of Adobe Document Cloud I really have nothing to object to the use of the program, possibly the failure that has occurred to me in some opportunities is that once I was disconnected for lack of update, and did not let me update, but solve it and I continued working without any problem, and I have not lost the information that I have stored.

Makes my job so convenient!

Adobe Sign has made my job and life much easier when it comes to signing documents. I work remotely without a printer/scanner, and travel quite frequently, so it would very inconvenient to add signatures to documents without this software. Adobe Sign has saved me a lot of time, energy, and frustration throughout the years!

Pros

If you and/or your supervisor have to sign a lot of documents, you need to have Adobe Sign. I love that you can save multiple signatures so you can drop in the appropriate one into a document. The backgrounds are also clear, so the signatures will go across/over the signature line, making it appear like a real-life signature. It's so much more convenient to do rather than printing out a document and having to scan it back in, which is sometimes not possible if you're traveling or do not have access to a printer/scanner.

Cons

Occasionally if you drop a signature into a document and click save, you can't remove it. So a few times I've had to close out a document and re-open it, then re-add the signature. That may just be a glitch though because this only happens to be occasionally. Other than this small glitch, I can think of no other negatives of this software.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Acrobat Sign

We switched over from Microsoft Word to Adobe Sign for adding signatures to our documents. When using Word, we would have to add a signature to a Word document as an image, then make sure it was "behind" the signature line to have it appear as a real-life signature. It was inconvenient and took too much time. Now with Adobe Sign, we can quickly add signatures to documents without the hassle of treating them like images on text.

Jason Taylor

E-Signing The Way You Want It

First the goal was to get contracts for e-commerce (when credit card webforms and hyperlinked terms wouldn't cut it for certain size engagements). But then it became a tool to collect policy acknowledgement forms, extend offer letters, etc. Now that folks (almost everyone) is remote, it is the solution to almost every problem that needs a signature.

Pros

I appreciate the e-signing features, particularly the ability to reassign and delegate. The audit trails aren't just appended to the end of executed documents, but can also be viewed in real time from the Manage dashboard. Sending out for signatures gives you numerous options on CCing to endless recipients, specified fields, specified order, etc. The integration/webhooks are pretty snazzy as well and compliment basic e-commerce storefronts. I'm a huge fun of the webforms (they used to be called widgets) making ready to go agreements very accessible via link or embed code.

Cons

As much as I like the webforms, I do have two gripes with them. 1. Once you create a webform, you can go back and move fields around but you can't ever change who is CC'ed on them. The easy solution is to always CC a "group" or "alias" and add/subtract folks as needed, but it is a bit cumbersome. 2. There are limitations to the conditions/formatting of the fields, particularly in blank entry text fields. Otherwise, a solid product all around.

Modernity and Ease

Overall, Adobe Sign has made my work process much faster and simpler and it has been truly so helpful and effective. I think there are many great features within the software so you can really make it work for you however you may need. Although pricey, the software really optimizes workflow on another level.

Pros

Adobe Sign really helps to streamline workflow because it is very effective, and easy to use. If you work with documents that need signatures at all, Adobe Sign is pretty much a must. It is very easy, and fast, to send a document off for signature and then be notified once it is signed. Adobe Sign also has a feature where the document can be sent through various approval levels and be re-routed according to a formula that you can modify—so if a document ultimately needs to be approved by three people in a hierarchical order, you can set it up in Adobe sign to be sent to the first approved and so forth. Another great feature is the ability to actually edit and draw your signature as it would look had you signed it in person, instead of just having a cursive type font.

Cons

There aren’t any major downsides to this software, I think the main downside would be that it is a little pricey so if you want to get the software for multiple people in your company it may be pushing the budget. But, the features and increased efficiency are worth the price in my opinion.

Package deal with Adobe Acrobat since we work with PDFs a lot

June 2022

Excellent product - highly recommend!

I have not had ANY issues with Adobe Sign the entire 2+ years I have been using it and I use it almost on a daily basis and often multiple times a day. Adobe offers great features and makes document signing safe and secure.

Pros

Adobe Sign is very user friendly and I love the fact that I can quickly upload what I need into the program, insert the signature and date boxes and get it sent out to my students. The fact that students can review and sign the documents from their phones makes for a very efficient product. I also love the document storage feature. I have had to find student records that were signed two years ago and they remain stored for easy access.

Cons

The only feature that I don't particularly like with Adobe Sign is the way the text boxes work in the documents. But, I have found the same issues in other similar programs as well. I am referring to when people type into the boxes, the font can get extremely small with the more they type. I really don't know how this could be fixed - maybe a feature that works more similarly to a word processing document that allows typing in multiple lines while preserving the font size. I don't use this feature anymore because of this issue, but continue to LOVE Adobe Sign for its other features.

Halimatun

Go paperless with Adobe Sign

Pros

It's relatively simple to sign it with e-signature to a document or contract, which aids in the audit process, and all the documentation can be tracked easily. It can be delivered through email and signed by anyone, regardless of whether they have an Adobe account or not. It is also simple to use, allowing you to create reminders for signatures and can be emailed to different persons in any manner you choose.

Cons

The storing procedure after signatures have been finalized can be a little annoying since the document will not enable you to save all the paper or retain the certification unless you do so in a particular fashion. It also prevents the document's name from being altered, which might be inconvenient.

Sean

I can’t believe this comes with my apps!!

Pros

It basically makes it too easy not to use. It know ls where to tell people to sign and where to fill text.

Cons

None honestly. I use this for all my contracts and it’s beyond easy!

It came with my apps.

Elizabeth

Industry: Program Development

Essential for business

Overall, I really value Adobe and the ease and efficiency of creating documents that I use everyday for my business

Pros

As a consultant, I regularly use Adobe for proposals, reports and contracts. Being able to convert a word document to a pdf and then to create and combine various documents into one is essential for responding to solicitations for services. I love the organize pages feature because it makes re-ordering or deleting pages so simple - I use it all of the time for proposals. The electronic signature feature is also such a time-saver. I can review and execute contracts and time sheets avoiding having to print, sign and then scan the document.

Cons

While I like the sticky note feature, it is sometimes hard to track the notes in the side panel and the text to which they correspond. Also, providing a mark up of a document using the editing feature is a bit cumbersome: with narrative in multiple text boxes, commenting within a text box can obscure or throw off the other boxes in the document. (At the same time, the beauty of pdfs is that they are not easy to edit)

Ryan

Fantastic once you're past the big learning curve & bad interface

Until it was removed from the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, I used Adobe Sign quite extensively. It was an excellent solution for managing "incomplete" grade contracts that had to be signed by me, the student, and someone from our Dean's Office; it was also quite useful for obtaining informed consent for research studies and other similar functions.

Pros

When Adobe Sign is configured properly and you have a good working knowledge of how to use it, it really is a useful tool that could almost be called industry-leading. Since Adobe is the entity that developed and manages the PDF file format, that means that PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat are natively supported by Adobe Sign--you can prepare forms in Acrobat and upload them directly to Sign, and they are ready to use. However, it is also possible to edit form fields and some of their properties (though not PDFs themselves) through the web-based Sign interface. The signing audit trail that is generated and automatically appended to finalized PDF files is also an excellent feature.

Cons

The learning curve is tricky, in large part because of the confusing naming conventions Adobe has used. For example, say you upload a form you have created and prepared in Adobe Acrobat, and you need to send it to one person for their signature before you sign it yourself. It can be difficult to figure out where exactly your file has been uploaded, and it is easy to erroneously assume that your form will automatically become a "template" for future use (this is something you have to do manually). When you are ready to send the form, the only option given is to "Sign Form," which is confusing--isn't the receiver supposed to sign first? "Sign," it turns out, means several things, including "send out for signature," as well as "the name of this software." Very confusing for a newbie. I also dislike that Adobe Sign is no longer included as part of the Adobe Cloud suite--it now has to be paid for as an additional add-on.

Tiffany

February 2022

Adobe Sign for Health Care

Pros

Since the beginning of the Pandemic we have been working remotely. This created problems for some areas like our Community Health Line Nurses. They needed a process that would allow them to be able to send documents from Nursing Homes to Providers for Signature, Electronically. Adobe Sign has worked amazing and we have even adapted this form of electronic signature for other areas of Organization.

Cons

Nothing is missing and you can even send to multiple providers for signatures.

Reasons for choosing Adobe Acrobat Sign

We were already using Adobe and decided to give it a try.

Yaseen

Great tool for signing, limited for customizing templates

Overall it is an excellent tool for signinute but it needs improvements in customizing area.

Pros

It is performs excellent with the core functionality which is the signing part with multiple ways in signing from the phone, laptop, draw your signature also you can protect your document with passwords and reflect the status of document to another platforms such as salesforce.

Cons

There are two main limitations that bothered me while using it within multiple projects, mainly in salesforce projects the first one is the limitation of customization for the template for example you cannot include related tables inside the template for custom objects using merge mapping which drive the customers to purchase other tools to rid of this limitation, the second limitation is customizing the email content such as including dynamic footer includes HTML.

Maria

Good product

It was easy to use, but I decided to purchase a comprehensive software for my tax business that included e-signature, so I don't need the stand alone product.

Pros

Easy to use, and convenient. Adobe reader is ubiquitous so it's convenient to add this feature if you need e-signature.

Cons

The price goes up if you add the KBA (knowledge based authentication), so there may be other options that are more affordable if you need this added security.

Reasons for choosing Adobe Acrobat Sign

I used only the trial version.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Acrobat Sign

I was trying different products.

Adobe Acrobat Sign