• Pros

• "The software has great potential to do everything you need. We love the integrations and the IVR. The call quality is also great with no drop outs."

• "We're able to implement this software within minutes and it just works. The design is very intuitive for us as a team."

• "I love the ease of use for the dashboard that allows me to keep track of my number of daily calls. This makes it easier to fill out my end of day reports for my supervisors."

• Cons

• "When importing the data, it was a little stuck. But the error was quickly fixed by the support."

• "the only downside right now is that i still have one number that hasnt transferred over from the other system so i am having to use two platforms. Other that that cloudtalk is great."

• "small outages, but not often, it was probably caused by the Internet"

Browse CloudTalk Reviews

Eyituoyo from NeoSirus Technologies

intruitive for Both Admins and Users

There are few companies that earn our respect in both terms of service and after-sales support and Cloudtalk has really impressed us. We see ourselves doing business with them for the foreseeable future.

Pros

One of the most difficult issues with adapting to new software is not just getting the administrators to like and accept the software but to also get the final users of the solutions (support team) to use it with minimal setup and a short learning cycle. It was so easy for staff to make use of it right out of the box that we were running literally within minutes. Also as a Systems Administrator, nothing is better than having a clean interface to work with, you get a quick summary right on your dashboard and any function or feature you need is within easy reach. Plus with the support staff helping to iron out any and all issues that pop up, which was very few (was mostly our fault - a bad internet), we were more than happy having it as our default solution moving forward.

Cons

For now, I don't think there is anything negative I have to say about Cloudtalk. Would love to pick a number from a selection but that's not a con.

Reasons for Switching to CloudTalk

We needed something that had some specific features and better billing structure for our use case.

Frederico from Discover Cars

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great product and fantastic support!

I can say 10/10. They have all that we need, and, in addition, they offered me great opportunities. a recent one was an article in their customer experience section.

Pros

The integration process was enjoyable, as we had a dedicated Sales manager taking care of our implementation. As we are already integrated, my favorite features are the interactive voice replies, missed calls, and the statistics we can use to improve our decisions.

Cons

The cloudtalk team is improving along the way. We have experienced some temporary bugs.

Reasons for Choosing CloudTalk

Cloudtalk team was more responsive and quickly introduced us to all the features we were looking for.

Reasons for Switching to CloudTalk

The hardness to communicate with Twillio and to obtain support for our desirable functions.

Careyn from LUXICO

App is Good But Still Needs Improvement

Benefits: -I can go anywhere with the handy mobile app on my iphone and still take business calls while mobile -I can listen to the recordings anytime and go back to them when necessary -I can easily connect with guests and colleagues and this drives more value into the business.

Pros

Upsides of Using CloudTalk: -It has International calling capability -It has a mobile app available for iPhone users -It identifies who's logged in or not for internal users -There is Caller ID -I like the fact that most calls are recorded automatically is readily available for listening -Easy to use; straightforward interface, userfriendly -Dashboard is very useful and has all the information I need

Cons

Least Helpful / Dislikes -The status showing if people are online/offline is not always accurate -The application malfunctions regularly (maybe bugs) -Calls are not being routed correctly sometimes -Callers wait for a long time waiting when they are transferred -Caller ID names not accurate -No mobile phone app available for Android users - please create soon!!!

Reasons for Switching to CloudTalk

Switch was made as part of the company's restructuring process.

Iliana from Insurtech MGA S.r.l.

Cloudtalk is the many tools in one

It's a really great app especially because you can do more things than just call a contact. Top point the dashboard they provide is perfect and it gives you the control you need in order to analyze better your calls and get better results.

Pros

The features me and my team like the most are the possibility to send SMS and get replies, from your contacts, the possibility to use tags in order to categorize your calls, and leave notes at any time even when the call is over or maybe you have forgotten to write something and you can go back to the call history. I like it because it gives you the idea of a real phone so you can do more things with one app. Plus, the statistics dashboard is excellent.

Cons

The thing I liked the least at the beginning was some technical problems we faced with the integration with our CRM.

Reasons for Choosing CloudTalk

Because the moment I talked with the sales manager I understood immediately that they are flexible on adapting to the needs of the customer, present everything they can provide and helo with whatever the customer needs and that is something great because there are tools (similar and not) that you need a lot of time before you have an answer from the support team.

Reasons for Switching to CloudTalk

Because we had limited feautres with the old program and we didn't have the maximum control of the inbound or outbound calls.

Victor from FREE

Well functioning and good integration with HubSpot

We are able to better document our communication with customers in HubSpot. We are able to get more data on our communication

Pros

Integration with HubSpot allows for all of the information to be documented in HubSpot. This allows for recording calls on tickets and getting call analytics for the reports dashboard in Hubspot

Cons

The customer service was sometimes slow to respond or did not have answers for my questions. We have encountered some bugs with the service but they have not been critical and were fixed very quickly after giving information.

Reasons for Choosing CloudTalk

Ease of use and ease of deployment.

Reasons for Switching to CloudTalk

Freshcaller did not have a good integration for hubspot

Stefan from Andreas Kloss Marketing

CloudTalk offers the best solution to our small team

With CloudTalk we are solving the cold outreach via phone to potentially interested customers. The benefits of the software are: Monthly payable (no annual membership required), great customer support(!), intuitive handling and easy to use. Plus, CloudTalk works very well with most existing CRMs.

Pros

The most incredible feature about CloudTalk is the function to autorecord convesations and to integrate them into our current CRM (we are using HubSpot). This is very convenient when reaching out to potential clients once again after several days or even weeks have passed because I can always go back into the frame and the vibe of the previous call and seamlessly go on to the next.

Cons

There is nothing in particular that comes to mind. Maybe the call prices per minute are a little higher than for other cloud telephone systems.

Reasons for Choosing CloudTalk

Because monthly payment was a given with CloudTalk and Aircall starts with 2 or 3 users minimum but we only need one call agent at the moment.

Joey from Carefree

Excellent Cloud Base Phone System

Cloudtalk gave us full flexibility over our incoming phone setup. We can easily switch between mobiles, computers, etc wherever we are and it connects with our CRM, so all calls our tracked and connected into our other workflows.

Pros

I was very impressed with the customer support we received from Cloudtalk. From our first contact to the porting of our number (the reason why we had to leave our previous provider) went fast and smooth. It has all the functionalities you'd want from a cloud based phone system.

Cons

If you're new to a cloud based phone system, the setup can be a bit confusing and the guiding documentation is quite complex.

Reasons for Switching to CloudTalk

Very disappointed by support, completely stopped all communication and failed to port our number.

John from Surglogs

Great Product, Better Customer Service

Great so far. Minor hiccups, but the team has been great about addressing them honsetly.

Pros

The customer support team. They are extremely responsive and very friendly.

Cons

No ability to put the extension in before making the call, it is also not possible for a supervisor to listen live without the user knowing.

Reasons for Switching to CloudTalk

Lack of customer support. Frequent dropped calls.

Great software

Good experience, easy to use and setup.

Pros

Pretty cheap, easy setup and a good free tier. The other products are really lacking that.

Cons

They need an app for phone too that is good.

Reasons for Choosing CloudTalk

They were more expensive and harder to set up and especially freshcaller were so annoying in their onboarding and lied a lot.

Yana from Beachheadmarket.com

Great Customer support for Dyslexic sales proffessionals

Really would recommend this to anyone wanting to open a call centre and does not have the resources for an IT department

Pros

I didn't understand anything but they did everything for me. I have not much technical IT experience but they set it up perfectly

Cons

Mm maybe just 021/022/027/028 numbers for New Zealand would be good to have access to even if it is more costly because I don't want to register the number under my family's name. I would rather it be through a proffessional business who can secure the number for me

Reasons for Choosing CloudTalk

I don't see a better solution than CloudTalk

Reasons for Switching to CloudTalk

Because it was not allowing me to have multiple phone number identities

Matej from LiveAgent

Great product with outstanding support

We are very happy customers and compared to the alternatives we were choosing from, we are sure we did a best decision going for CloudTalk!

Pros

We are pretty happy how quick we were able to implement CloudTalk into our company. With call center it used to be very common to start using it after several days and you were never used to it. Until now. We felt like CloudTalk is more like a automation tool that call center software, since it saves you a lot of time on repetitive tasks that you most likely hate.

Cons

We would need more software connected to CloudTalk to even more dig into automation.

Reasons for Choosing CloudTalk

It's the mix of plenty of small thing that forms your overall impression. Whether it was interface, customer service, easiness of use or features directly, it was obvious that CloudTalk is a moden software, built on modern technology, very fast, reliable and backed up by very talented team.

Béla from Splyt Technologies Ltd

Great tool with lots of features

We needed a tool that is capable to handle both inbound and outbound calls and SMS messaging including traffic to China from a Chinese virtual number. We have tried several solutions but CloudTalk was the only one that fulfils all our requirements for a very affordable price. It is one of the best and easiest tools I've ever used.

Pros

This tool has a lot of features and it is very easy to use without having to have any specific knowledge. The setup was relatively quick and very user friendly. Call quality is great, we have tested with international calls to several countries including China, where most providers usually fail to provide a good service. CloudTalk has prebuilt integrations with most CRM systems including Zendesk and the price is very affordable compering to some other competitors.

Cons

So far it's bee working great. The only negative I can mention is that we have been unable to install the CloudTalk client app from the Zendesk Marketplace. However, their phone and desktop clients are working great.

Joe from Symetric

Support / Sales not at level it should be

I love the product and would love to continue to use it, I wish it was less expensive and had better support.

Pros

Cons

After signing up, it wasn't originally clear that the features we were using were not on our plan. Even though we had purchased a plan all the features only unlocked because of the trial. So we used the IVR, then months down the road after we tried to make changes, we couldn't. The system won't allow you to upgrade your plan on our own. So we had to wait 48 hours for a sales person could connect with us. The support time on the system is very slow. If you're a company who needs answer quick, be prepared to wait. Also if your a Canadian company the price is going to be about 30% higher because of the exchange. I also didn't understand you needed to buy a seat, then you need to pay for minutes on top of this for out going calls.

Hubspot

Reasons for Switching to CloudTalk

I wanted more feature while moving our office into covid / remote work.

Peter from CRIF

Easily setup phone system + integrations with CRMs

I love how simple it is to use and how quickly it is to learn!

Pros

The setup was quick and easy. Basically in just few minutes, you have a reliable and professional customer support. We love how neatly the integrations with CRMs are implemented in terms of setup and the real value you get. You can also setup various custom workflows in every integration which helps a lot in terms of how is every business different. Love their customers support as well.

Cons

I would like to pick my phone number which I like, this is unfortunately not possible. CloudTalk assigned to me a random number from country I requested. But they told me this is industry specific problem and very few providers offer this option.

Response from CloudTalk

Replied June 2019

Dear Peter, Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your though about CloudTalk! We are really happy that you managed to setup our software very quickly and you liked our customer support team. We are really sorry, that we could give you number you requested, but as we already explain you it is an industry issue. Have a nice day! Kris from CloudTalk

Easiest phone system to start with

Everything went smooth from the very beginning. CloudTalk team was very helpfull with the setup and onboarding. Solved our pain. We can more focus on doing our business and still have whole overview of it.

Pros

Our goal was to integrate simple and easy to use phone system for our customer support. We needed couple of international numbers from around the world, integration with Help Scout and Intercom, possibility to manage our team and tag the calls to have our customer support easier and quicker for us.

Cons

We started to use CloudTalk more than 2 years ago, back then it was quite basic product with lots of features missing. But they managed to grow and add a lot of stuff and fix most of the issues.

Response from CloudTalk

Replied June 2019

Dear client, We are so happy to hear that you work with us for more than 2 years. Thank you for placing your trust and confidence in our abilities. Your comment shows us the importance of this though:"Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning." We always try to listen and adjust our product according to the customers needs. Have a great day! Kris from CloudTalk

Great business phone system, awesome quality!

Our whole phone communications runs using CloudTalk. We have sales and support team using it. Love their customer support team.

Pros

CloudTalk is very easy to setup with smooth integrations, which really helps with productivity. We use Pipedrive integration for sales and Help Scout integration for support team. After couple of weeks we have really benefited from using it - saved us a lot of time, which we invest into better customer support and helps us focus on growing our business.

Cons

None, so far it's been very smooth ride without any hassles.

Response from CloudTalk

Replied June 2019

Dear client, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review. We understand that the time is money for our customers. To save their time, CloudTalk focuses on the providing many advanced features and integrations for customers and we are really happy that you appreciate it. Thanks! Kris from CloudTalk

Lindsey from All City Property Services

Seamless Phone Integration for your Business

Its been great to be able to centralize our contact and have access to information from our different agents all in one place. We've been able to use cloudtalk to update the way we use technology in our business. We were archaically using google contacts, google calendar, and independent CRM companies and we've been able to integrate all of our data storage systems and email campaigns, etc. into one place that everyone has access to, even on their phones.

Pros

One of the most important features for us was to keep track of detailed information about our clients. We have numerous people answering phones for the same clients and we need to be able to access information about what these clients talked about with other team members. We can do that here. It was easy to set up and sync our contacts and we've had support from customer service any time we had a hiccup.

Cons

No significant challenges at the moment. It took us a while to figure out which pricing plan made the most sense, but that wasn't an issue with CloudTalk.

Walter from HotelQuest.com

Very easy to use.

In easy terms is good and better if you use a monthly fee.

Pros

We have an integration with HubSpot and I can call straight from our CRM. It's very convenient because I can call from CRM, in my computer MacBook Air and with my Samsung Note 9, so is compatible with almost any ecosystem . Any call is tracked and recorded, so we have almost all the information updated in the meantime you talk with the customer.   I Highly recommend it.

Cons

We have the version of payment by recharge and not by plan, so I think that the plan or monthly fee must be much better in terms of how the minutes of calls are consumed.

Reasons for Choosing CloudTalk

Our company read your reviews and our CRM give us the feedback to use this app.

Integration with our CRM

Kinga from WeRSM | We are Social Media

Amazing quality of support and calls!

Hidden gem. If you want to power up your sales team efforts or your call center management, this tool is for you.

Pros

CloudTalk helps skyrocket your sales team productivity. With features like call recording or statistics, you can analyze your performance and identify any bottlenecks in your sales process, which is crucial if you want to achieve success.

Cons

There is no single thing I would dislike about CloudTalk.

Reasons for Choosing CloudTalk

Better pricing and better customer support, including a dedicated onboarding manager.

Reasons for Switching to CloudTalk

Better offer, amazing quality of calls and much better customer service.

Esat from Ginmon GmbH

Works well

Pros

Call monitor helps the most for us training our calls and being able to listen to each other.

Cons

Sound quality has been sometimes bad, but more likely its due to the clients connection.

Reasons for Choosing CloudTalk

Had better features for a better price.

Vismantas from Amberlo

Great call centre software for sales activities

We use it for outbound and inbound sales. Our organization is data-driven, all calls are tracked and recorded, hence we have all data we need to track our sales activities. Cloudtalk is integrated with Salesforce which is also very convenient. Furthermore, we have different phone numbers for different regions that we are targeting.

Pros

Software is extemely convenient and very easy to use. I have it integrated with Salesforce, as an app on my computer and as an app on my phone. Thus, calling is super easy with this software.

Cons

Currently, I did not face any problems with this software. We looked for other alternatives and it was the one that fit our needs. We'll see how it goes when our team will grow.

Reasons for Choosing CloudTalk

Price and functionality matched our needs.

Efficient software worth of money

I highly recommend CloudTalk. They offer efficient service worth of money. Currently using basic features as well as advanced call routing such as personalized greetings , automated call redirection, blacklist of blocked phone number, real-time analytics. It is user-friendly software and you have possibility to customize it on your own. If the help is needed they are happy to assist you.

Pros

It reduced administration and infrastructure costs by eliminating the need to use multiple third-party communication services. It helped to improve communication capabilities in and out of the company, and provided access to effective channels for all devices and locations.

Cons

We have not noticed yet in our company.

CloudTalk Is Great Platform!

Pros

Easy integration with Pipedrive, pretty good call quality, logs calls and records.

Cons

Need an IOS app and names can be wrong on dialer but not wrong in CRM.

Price soley.

Price and integrations

Martina from Etops

Freshdesk + CloudTalk works like a charm

Overall, I’m very happy with the product and the direction where it’s headed. The UI is very modern which makes it a pleasure to work with. The pricing is also right, unlike some of the “old school” competitors.

Pros

I’ve been using freshdesk for ticketing and CloudTalk for it’s cloud phone system capabilities. The integration of CloudTalk and Freshdesk works perfectly and I can easily initiate calls, write notes, share contact details within the apps.. The online dashboard for reporting provides useful data about my call center representatives so I can easilly track SLAs, pickup times, queue times and all the necessary metrics.

Cons

It’s not a con but a suggestion for future - I would love to see an even broader integration with Freshdesk with some new cool features.

Jen from DGL Group LLC

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Decent features. Not compatible with freshdesk

Deployed last week. Went through the setup and porting process. Customer service was great but it’s not going to work for us, because the integration with FreshDesk doesn’t work.

Pros

I’m really disappointed that I went through all of the set up and number porting, only to find out that CloudTalk isn’t compatible with the most recent version of freshdesk. Now I’m back to having two programs that aren’t integrated, but CloudTalk advertises compatibility. The features are decent so I’m disappointed that we will have to find an alternate solution.

Cons

Not compatible with Freshdesk, but advertised as such.

More features

Great telephony service. Highly recommended

We are using Cloudtalk to integrate with our CRM (Pipedrive) and customer support chat (Intercom). These integrations work great. Our sales-people have a much easier time to reach out to prospects. Also with support it is easy to pair a phone call to the user.

Pros

I like the call quality. From what I understand, Cloudtalk has a lot of their own infrastructure which enables them to make sure the call quality is top notch. Many of the competing services are built-up on a third party API, they just create the UI. With Cloudtalk, they are a telco operator. So this was one of the deciding factors. The pricing is comparable to other services, nothing to complain. Their support was always very helpful and not shy to call me up to resolve my query in the fastest manner possible.

Cons

Some of the UI has little quirks that you can quickly get used to. It seems to me that the product added a lot of features over time and it may need a little spring cleaning. But maybe it is just the usual process of "learning to use a new app". So nothing to see here.

Erik from DiscoEat

All in all a good VoIP solution

CloudTalk helps us save time. With the SalesForce integration, we can easily track our calls with our clients. No information gets lost and we can focus on our main business without having to worry about tracking every call and activity in SalesForce.

Pros

In my opinion, CloudTalk meets the needs of companies that want to engage with customers via VoIP. Next to the clean interface, it is remarkable how fast customer support is. Within 24h you get a professional response to your request. This is crucial in today's business world. Also, the onboarding process did not take too long, because many functions are intuitive. All in all a good solution.

Cons

Areas of improvement could be found in the SalesForce Integration. While I generally believe it is impressive to log calls automatically in SalesForce when using CloudTalk, I think the integration settings and installation could be more user-friendly. It took me quite a long time to find out how to utilize the integration to save us time. Now it works, and we are happy we are working with CloudTalk.

Jan from Bestcena.sk s.r.o.

Excellent tool, convenient features

Pros

CloudTalk is easy to use inbound call center tool with many great features.

Cons

I never had an issue, it is worth the money.

Response from CloudTalk

Replied June 2019

Dear Jan, we are really happy to see your positive review. It is an amazing feeling when someone uses your software for more than 2 years and he/she is really satisfied with the tool. We really hope that you will stay with us at least 5 more years :) Kris from CloudTalk

Lukáš from Slefi.cz

Industry: Cosmetics

Good price / quality ratio. Customer support

With customer support and administrators, we have always solved our requirements very quickly. I recommend.

Pros

We have been working with CloudTalk for 3 years and have always been satisfied with their services. Good calls, good support.

Cons

They could lower the cost of fixed line calls within the Czech Republic.

Reasons for Choosing CloudTalk

Support in our language, price, compatibility

Tomas from Boosterberg

Great costantly evolving tool.

This tool helps us seamlessly maintain contact with our customers around the globe. Essential for our line of work.

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use. Swift, professional and helpful customer support.

Cons

Nothing major to think of. Usual small bugs here and there. Absolutely acceptable for every SaaS tool. Always promptly resolved.

Response from CloudTalk

Replied June 2019

Hi Tomas! Thanks for taking the time to complete a review of your experience. We are really grateful that you are already with us for more than 1 year and you always help us improve our tools though your feedback. Have a great day! Kris

Augusto from Discover Cars

Great app

Pros

Great to getter information and statistics regarding calls

Cons

Support team needs to improve the speed they deal with requests

Manager decision

Faruk from Spartez Software

Great solution for our calls with CRM integration

Pros

Hubspot integration is super helpful, easy to setup, and fast. CloudTalk offers so many features that we didn't even know if we could implement. We love the reporting section as well. We were offered to pick up the numbers we wanted to use which helped us customise it. Among the other solutions, CloudTalk is also fairly priced. The support team is also responsive.

Cons

Nothing really. At the peak of the pandemic, there was isues with call quality but it was fixed immediately, we like the tool a lot.

Reasons for Choosing CloudTalk

Hubspot integration. Free trial option. Easy UI. Fair pricing.

Alica from CURADEN Slovakia s.r.o.

The High Quality Of Calls & Great Customer Support

The biggest value is in integration to our existing infrastructure and tools, so we see everything about customer before we answer the incoming call.

Pros

Cloudtalk is super easy to use and does the job that far more complex systems do, but much better. Very Intuitive. The support team is really friendly and very responsive.

Cons

Web phone doesn't work in IE, you have to use Chrome, or install desktop app.

Response from CloudTalk

Replied June 2019

Hello Alica, We are really grateful for your nice words. Our team is super happy that you were satisfied with our voip software and with the help from our customer support team. We will pass along the kind words. Have a nice day :) Kris from CloudTalk

Nicole from Faverly

Just OK

Pros

It integrates with HelpScout, is relatively affordable, and meets most of what we need.

Cons

Purchasing and onboarding are the worst. Once we purchased a plan, there was no way to upgrade without contacting support! Let me repeat that...we couldn't give them more money without contacting them - no easy "upgrade" button that is so common with all other subscription-based business models I've ever dealt with. Also, due to the company's location and business hours, those in the US will need to wait till morning hours to contact support. There are other things I'd love to change about it. There is a loud BEEP they insert at the end of the custom greeting that we cannot remove. It's jarring. Also, odd things happen like we uploaded all new sound files and they didn't "take". Turns out they had a database issue, so we had to reupload them. It took 24 hours to resolve this due to the time difference. There's more, but I'll stop there.

Ján from CLine, s.r.o.

cool program, I definitely recommend

great program for good money

Pros

I like everything that is easy to control that it costs little money

Cons

small outages, but not often, it was probably caused by the Internet

Reasons for Choosing CloudTalk

I found it on the web and I immediately liked it, it works great and at a great price

Roman from VNET a.s.

I recommend.

Pros

You can make calls very easily with CloudTalk. It has many useful tools (features) and it is not necessary to understand IT/technology at all.

Cons

I had to setup CloudTalk myself, but it was easy and they can guide you through this process.

Greg from Valutico

Industry: Capital Markets

Highly Effective Low Cost Softphone for International Calls

I have been using Cloudtalk for a good quarter now and I am pleased with the service. The call rates are extremely competitive and I like the simplicity of the tool. It basically provides a simple softpad phone to make lots of quick-fire calls and I like the fact that they are recorded and logged - Perfect if you want to forward a copy of the call to a colleague or simply listen for your own benefit to extract some details - I like the fact there is a phone app too - useful if you are getting call backs if you are out of the office or away from the desk top app. Finally if you are patiant, then it integrates nicely with PipeDrive and provides lots of useful metric for senior management - a good all round tool

Pros

- Easy to use - Easy to integrate with your CRM system - Very cost efficient - Simple but effective dashboard with just want you need and not overkill of features that most people wouldnt need

Cons

Sometimes you have to be patiant for the softphone to appear before you can dial out from your CRM system but it's nothing you cant live with.

CloudTalk features are amazing!

We're very satisfied with using CloudTalk. I would definitely recommend.

Pros

CloudTalk is a great tool to take your phone support to the next level. Our team is using CloudTalk integration with Salesforce Service Cloud and it's a time saver.

Cons

It's not available for all countries, but I would say it's the same as other solutions.

Response from CloudTalk

Replied June 2019

Dear customer, thank you for choosing CloudTalk :) We are really glad that our solution helped your business. We believe that the integration with the right tools can be really time-saving option. Thanks for sharing your opinion with the community. Have a great day! Kristy from CloudTalk.

Meri from education

Industry: Music

CloudTalk saved our company!!

From all my experience I can say that CloudTalk’s second name should be GAME CHANGER. They delivered on all of my wishes and problems in no time!

Pros

There are so many pros, but the most life changing was the costumer service that help us out in our time of need.

Cons

The only thing I can think of, and it’s not even a con, is that the technology is so advanced we were weirded out for a few minutes when we started.

Fabrizio from Dondarini

PBX solution really simple to implement

During the initial phase, an operator follows you giving support. So you can start almost immediately. So far everything works well.

Pros

PBX solution really simple to implement and extremely powerful and flexible. It is also possible to port your own telephone number

Cons

Sometimes there are delays, but causes can be various from our web speed connection to the caller.

Reasons for Choosing CloudTalk

It was possible to port our number and more value for the money.

Michal from Kuzo

Integrated with our help desk app - works perfectly

We are using LiveAgent daily and we were looking for phone system in cloud that offers integration with it. CloudTalk has done it great. So we now provide excellent customer support without hassle.

Pros

Easy to manage, it's in cloud, good support, relevant pricing.

Cons

Missing mobile app. I hope they will develop one soon.

Response from CloudTalk

Replied July 2019

Thanks Michal for the positive reviews of CloudTalk :) Indeed, mobile app is in testing so it should be out very soon!

Petros from Tickmill

Overall Good Experience and Good Product

Overall it was a good experience. Initially we were told that few features will be available in our purchased plan. Although we paid for them they were not enabled. When we raised the issue to the sales person they fixed it.

Pros

Easy to plug in Hubsport. Decent support time frame

Cons

When a user locks his PC system does not show him as unavailable. He needs to log out from Cloud Talk first and then lock his PC

Easy to implement, support

Thorsten from persomatch GmbH

Great Software

Pros

What I like most is the user interface. It is intuitive and self-explanatory. As a call center agent, you don't need a lot of training and can get started immediately.

Reasons for Choosing CloudTalk

CloudTalk is simply further developed and more tailored to the needs of the call center.

Jan from Finax

Great scalable solution

As a financial institution we needed to easily record our phone calls, however Cloutalk offers much more - mostly as a good solution for multi-national call center.

Pros

Cloudtalk offers simple yet powerful solution for both small and large enterprises.

Cons

Customer support could use some more work in terms of how useful or polite they are.

Robert from rankingCoach GmbH

Really easy to use calling software for everyone!

Very good so far. The sound quality is good, the handling very easy so it does what it has/should do!

Pros

Usability Design Functions Quality Integration(s)

Cons

Reliability. When the Computer is in Stand-by mode and restarts again i also have to restart the software otherwise i get error messages when i want to make a new call. I guess this could be easily solved

Santhosh from KGISL

Light weight telephony with easy integration

Easy to start off and get it to the team. Easy for users to understand and use it. Overall my team was able to outbound and inbound calls on their programs.

Pros

Quick to start. You have a telephony system set up in less than an hour. Add new users on the fly.

Cons

Integrations with home grown CRM's can get better.

Reasons for Choosing CloudTalk

Free trial, ease of integration with softwares

Frederik from Moneyflow

Intuitive platform

We're solving the hassle of having to worry whether our costumer gets a good experience or not. We know that someone is going to be available on the other end. That's a huge plus for us.

Pros

Cons

The iPhone app could use some more features in my opinion.

Leon from Flow Websites Ltd

Good overall

Pros

It does what I need it to do with a fair price.

Cons

I'd like the ability to see a more focused view on users tagged. For example, if I tag a user as "interested" - I would like to be able to filter out all of the people who aren't interested so I can just call those who I know I have a chance with.

lower price

Trevor from CLIP

Good Software to use

Pros

one pro that I like is that I can contact one of my employees by using cloud talk before transferring a call to them.

Yana from Leadspicker

Great tool for international calls!

I do not have to use different resources anymore to conduct international calls. I can also finally have an international number myself for different people around the world to reach out to me!

Pros

Due to my job responsibilities, I need to make a lot of international calls every day. CloudTalk solution was a great finding for me as a perfect tool for my tasks. The only thing I need is a stable internet connection. The best thing about CloudTalk solution is that you have your own dedicated number that people can also call you to and you can answer from your laptop or mobile.

Cons

Nothing really. All little issues I had was instantly fixed by CloudTalk support team.