(1,196)

1,196

• Pros

• "Easy to use and very easy to navigate when looking for screens"

• "Easy to install and manage. I enjoy all of the options available though I dont use many of them. Lauching and connecting is fast."

• "I love the features and how easy it is to use."

• Cons

• "The web interface is great, but the mobile app could use some work."

• "Customization/branding is a little tedious, but still achievable. "

• "There isn't much to dislike. Occasionally on macs or machines with high resolutions (4k, etc) it can be slow. "

Browse ConnectWise Control Reviews

Jeev from Rx Drug Mart

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

If you value your time and energy, use this software

I use this software on a daily basis to keep IT operations within my organization running like a well-oiled machine. Our pharmacies are very remote and the ease of deployment makes it a breeze to troubleshoot any machine located anywhere from anywhere.

Pros

ConnectWise Control was incredibly easy to implement, and is very powerful. It comes with so many tools and features that are invaluable and solve complex problems very simply.

Cons

No cons really. Any features and updates or nice-to-have's are added by their development team in subsequent updates, and they really do listen to their user base.

Reasons for Choosing ConnectWise Control

For the same reasons as I mentioned above, ConnecWise has more features, is less expensive, is easier to deploy, saves me time, and has a better support and development team.

David from Hallmark Tubulars

Industry: Oil & Energy

Overwhelmingly simple yet effective

Overall this is one of the best remote control software products I've ever used. Overall it's very smooth to operate, on low speed or high latency connections, it will still work, but has (obvious) delays. Despite this, it's still possible to get the work done, there are just delays that make it appear as though you aren't doing anything since you're waiting for the next screen to render. This is especially bad during UAC prompts. I have been using this product for many years now and have rarely run into issues with it. For the price point though, this is the best product on the market and scales based on your needs.

Pros

- Ease of use - Quick setup (cloud version) - Minimal training required - Easy customization - Solid connectivity - Requires no end user training

Cons

- Speed of connection varies greatly when using the cloud vs on-prem - Must have a decent internet connection to use efficiently - UAC prompts will cause the connection to slow down to a crawl even on good internet (not sure if a connectwise issue or a windows issue)

Reasons for Choosing ConnectWise Control

Having used some of the other products as well as Control, made this decision very straightforward. The overall functionality of the product for the price was the biggest selling point. Management thought I was joking when I showed them the 3 year cost of the software vs. the cost of some of the others in the mix. The decision was made there and then. Rollout took less than 48 hours (using GPO) to get all endpoints and servers added to the brand new environment. 100% would recommend for anyone sitting on the fence. We are currently using the cloud version and have not been disappointed with this product.

James from Client Technology Solutions LLC

The best remote access platform

I've tried so many remote access platforms in the past. For me they all failed when it came to support sessions for unmanaged clients. The others didn't have the features, the price was too high, and/or they were to difficult for my users. I'll be using ConnectWise Control forever.

Pros

Setting up online meetings - easy. Someone needs me to remote into their computer for the first time while I'm on the beach - easy. I need to maintain unattended access to over one thousand machines - you guessed it, easy. My favorite feature is sending my clipboard as keystrokes. I've used it a million times. The "Wake From Sleep" option has saved me from certain death on numerous occasions.

Cons

Not being able to remote into physical machines that don't have a connected display is super annoying.

Adam from affordable computer services cairns

The price is right, it has enough features that were not that easy to integrate, its reputation has

see above you could have had the market targeting alot of users and devices all around the world with your good fair pricing but everything else is not so good as it was -- with webex, teamview, logmein, ultravnc free, dameware, Zendesk, anydesk, realvnc just to name a few we as IT professional cant afford to look stupid with virus threats coming up with screenconnect and telling people all these instructions to get control your one step installer plugin never worked !! but good pricing kind of scary that others offer like sysaid and others not offering anything for the small guys like you did --- by the way i was talked into the AUTOMATE product --- worst product ever! i spent a bit over a half a day cleaning it off and restoring all systems. It would not do what it was suppose to do at all --- slowest connection and unusable at all it was connected but would wind up my systems on some process i had to shut them down and clean the drives of any traces of AUTOMATE -- no software has done worse and your sale and support did not believe me i showed them proof they laughed and said they have never used it professionally thanks any more information happy to help maybe you could be the next big thing all the ideas are there but it all fell apart and you need to do almost a 180'

Pros

THE price compared to TEAMVIEWER AND LOG|ME in i was not a large operation so the licensing suited i loved the idea that i could make it a subdomain of my site or just have a link and it was White labelled affordable once i was remotely connected it was fine It has many integrations and partnered up with a lot of companies

Cons

Its a pity you have not a better business relationship with antivirus companies in most occasions and it was happening more and more that it would be picked up as a virus --- not good and worrying it has many integrations and features ---- these features were hard to install and because there was many versions - most the time hard to get the right compatibility -- these integrations should be one click or a signup here and there --- i wouldnt have minded paying good money if these would at least work It was not very intiutive some tasks -- like the whole process i would go through with clients download the exe or file then double click on it --- if you miss it , it will be in your downloads then click run follow prompts then allow and no at this point i would sometimes get a prompt to update the software not good, not good at all your sales and support staff could not give a dam because i was a small 1-15 users account it was not very easy and intuitive initially to do file transfer - have you used team viewer? most respectable organisations wont allow 8041 port through there firewall it has lost its good reputation that support users at the large universities have originally given it being considered unsafe and treated as a threat - i know that i could make it an exemption in the AV software but it came up as threat after the fact as if it later was damaged as professional tool with all the quality secure easy products on the market these days | cisco webex|

Reasons for Choosing ConnectWise Control

CHEAP -- LIKE THE EASY SETUP OF MY DOMAIN AND THE SCREENCONNECT SUB DOMAIN -- appropaite licensing -- i was excited by the integrations - that was a let down i read a review i think about it at the standford University in the states -- the support team saying its all they need or very good. if you need my help or more answers feel free to call me 0499235506 AUSTRALIA ADAM

Sam from Sam Houk Creations

ConnectWise Control

The software is very stable and I use it multiple times a day. I would be unable to do my job without it.

Pros

I love the ease of use this software offers and the remote clipboard and file transfer tools. It is an excellent tool.

Cons

The customer service is by for the biggest issue with this software. The response time of the support is difficult to deal with.

Zane from NewTek

Industry: Computer Hardware

ConnectWise Control helps us support our global customers

ConnectWise Control has allowed us to deliver a custom-branded remote support solution.

Pros

I really like the fact that we can own an on-premise license and not be tied to a contract. It also does not leave any client software installed.

Cons

Purchasing additional licenses is harder than it should be, I've reached out to them several times and no one has called me back,

Ron from Schouw Informatisering B.V.

One of the best remote tools I've ever used !

The company I work for is supporting over 300 customers and when I came to work here, all remote connections were manually made. Ofcourse not so efficient. So I started to implement Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager, where I could create a lot of our remote connections but unfortunately not all. Especially the remote connections which need a VPN connection before using RDP to remotely connect to the server. It is possible in RDM (jump to a virtual machine on the network, start the VPN connection there and then RDP into the server), which is time consuming (over 2 minutes per session). Therefor I was looking for a quicker solution, but still with the security a VPN connection has to offer. And then I found ConnectWise Control, which does all that. Once I tried the trial version and extended it (with help of the CW support team), I was sure this was the solution I was looking for. Now it only takes me 15 seconds to remotely connect to remote server. And not only me, but thanks to the integration in RDM my fellow colleagues can use the same configured session and start the remote connections.

Pros

The ease of set up, price, LDAP intergration, RDM (Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager) integration, email notifications

Cons

The set up of email notifications can be a little difficult to master. Once mastered, it's quite simple.

Reasons for Choosing ConnectWise Control

First of all the price and secondly the ease of set up.

Derek from Kloud9 IT

Control of all of our clients computers and servers

Great software for remote connection as well as transferring files or quickly accessing. Also provides ability to script and deploy software and scripts.

Pros

Extremely efficient and quick for remotely connecting to servers and computers. Software rarely has issues installing and once in place, remote access is seconds away once initiating.

Cons

The cost of the software is a downside. The ConnectWise suite is the Cadillac of MSP software but it will cost one. Highly recommend the suite as Control is extremely efficient.

Robert from BANG

Formerly ScreenConnect

Extremely happy. We tried TeamView, excellent but pricey. Very efficient software, would recommend to any IT support people.

Pros

You can deploy the software or your own server The pricing model is great and you do not feel ripped off You can choose or not to maintain support Fast and responsive Fully customizable

Cons

IT is a bit trickier to setup properly with an SSL Certificate Some aspects of customization are a bit nebulous.

Reasons for Choosing ConnectWise Control

Price and possibility to have our own server.

Ian from Start Tech

Forced away from LogMeIn because of price and have never looked back

Pros

We used to use LogMein and and no reason to consider changing from it until they increased their prices massively. We trailed Screen Connect and have never look back. It's better in every way for Remote Control of client systems.

Cons

I'd love it to have some more detailed inventory facility.

Reasons for Choosing ConnectWise Control

We found SC to be a better throught out product which was easier for us and our clients

Product is one of the best I've used

Our company has been a Connectwise (ScreenConnect) client since nearly the very beginning of the company. We have enjoyed a long standing relationship and legacy pricing that is not offered to other clients.

Pros

We have access to our client's computers at one of the cheapest endpoint costs out there. Our server went down at one point for various reasons and we lost the complete configuration. We contacted technical support and they were so helpful that we ended up getting all of our client's computers checking into the server up restoring the license key. Support saved us.

Cons

When we did the restore, it didn't preserve the groups that we had segmented our clients into. We had to take alot of time to restore the configuration environment that we had set up.

Reasons for Choosing ConnectWise Control

The price point was feasible for a growing company. The features were what we were looking for.

Simple, Easy to use

Initially used ConnectWise Control (Formerly ScreenConnect) for simple IT support sessions (credential resets, issues with software, etc.). Later deployed agents to network. We found this product much more superior than other alternatives available on the market such as Kaseya. Sessions with speedy, and tools were easy to use like viewing one monitor individually, or performing maintenance discretely in open office environments. Allowed for support sessions to be performed remotely by staff extending the teams' effectiveness even in inclimate weather or times when IT staff worked remotely.

Pros

Formerly Screenconnect, Connectwise Control is an easy to use remote software that gives IT professionals all the necessary support session tools to easily perform remote IT sessions with end users. - Includes chat messaging - Includes options to view services, logs, and processes - Allows technician to blackout monitor / block keyboard presses during session - Allows for easy facilitation of temporary remote sessions by non-technical staff - Easy facilitation to give "passes" (timed access) to end-users and technical support staff - Allows for basic scripting options for alerting and webhooks - 2FA Authentication enabled

Cons

- Difficult initially to setup department groups of computers, - Not a lot of documentation on setting up webhook scripting, - Database maintenance can be tedious - Outside basic functionality (which is all you need), selective and limited add-on options and integrations (compared to other product Automate [labtech]) - Uses Java over HTML5 only.

Reasons for Choosing ConnectWise Control

Connectwise's product is just enough what you need for facilitating remote sessions without much of the overhead of complicated help desk CRM setup. With Control, login, generate a link, open the link on the target PC, and the agent installed and registers easily. Agents (MSI) should also be available to deploy via Group Policy as well.

Jared from Doberman Technologies, LLC

#1 in Unattended Remote Access

I've used many remote access tools in my few years as an IT professional. None have come close to the quality, speed, and reliability of ConnectWise Control. If you've read any of my other reviews of ConnectWise products you'll find a common theme, we started using the product shortly before the acquisition. In the ScreenConnect days the tool was just as good and it was impressive to see how smoothly this tool was brought into the fold. ConnectWise Control will never leave my mind as the pinnacle of remote access tools.

Pros

The service/local application. Its so fast to reconnect after disconnection. It is so reliable in staying up even when the machine is under great stress otherwise. This is just a solid piece of software that does exactly what it needs to and then some. The added features are all cohesive and add to the experience of remotely assisting our customers. This tool filled a VERY much needed gap in the ConnectWise suite of tools and really made for a holy trinity for technicians day to day ease of use in working tickets in Manage, running commands and maintenance out of Automate, and immediately helping clients with Control.

Cons

Managing the server yourself had the usual annoyances of having to do so, but also the positives. I believe they will host you now as well. Honestly there is very little poor to say about this product!

Alex from eMDTec

ConnectWise Control - Amazing Remote Support Utility

Over CW Control has been a game-changer in how our company delivers remote support to our clients. It has allowed us to operate more efficiently and gives our techs the tool they need to provide awesome remote support. Since we have started using it we have not even considered looking for an alternative tool.

Pros

Connectwise Control is an easy to use software that allows our company to provide remote access and remote support to our clients. The software was extremely easy to setup and configure and get running. Once it was set up and running it just works. It is the fastest remote access tool we have ever used. It connects to sessions in seconds, not minutes like some of the other remote access tools out there. The layout of the software is great and make navigation for our techs and also the end-users simple. The built-in toolbox and remote file transfer also are dead simple to use and always work. It allows us to copy a file over to a desktop we are supporting, or to copy need diagnostic info back to our techs computers. Control includes multiple options for 2-factor auth which is a must these days for tools like this.

Cons

The least liked portion of Control is that support is not always easy to get a hold of and sometimes does not always have the best solutions or fixes during the initial support engagement.

Bryan from Brinson Benefits

ConnectWise Control Opinions

Works great in our environment and has enable us to connect to any of our users wherever they may be. Its easy for the clients to use and connect especially if 24/7 access is setup. Would like to see the Host Pass time increased to an option of 48 hours. Many times work must be done over the weekend, this would then enable us to issue a pass for the entire weekend and be done with it!

Pros

Ease of use for myself and clients; two factor authentication . Love the Toolbox feature as it places often used apps, files, etc. at my fingertips. Being able to install consistent access to or clients is a big plus as we can see all of our devices listed with connection being just a click away. The option to pass credentials to the client is a great option to have too.

Cons

Not much, just the limitation of 24 hours on a Host Pass as this does not get us through a project over a weekends time frame.

Reasons for Choosing ConnectWise Control

Cost, features, ease of use and deployment.

John from The Little Guys Inc

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Best value out there in remote support

We're a small company so when one of their competitors had a major price increase, I started looking for an alternative. So glad I found ConnectWise Control! We're a small company and dont have the need for constant concurrent connection so paying thousands of dollars for that functionality didnt make sense. Service has been reliable, easy tio set up and most importantly, easy or my clients to use and connect.

Pros

Easy to use. Reliable. great dashboard.

Cons

It does everything I need and surprises me with things I didnt know I needed!

Reasons for Choosing ConnectWise Control

Connect has the right prices for what we needed to do with the software. Other options just didn't cater to our small needs.

Michelle from 360 Solutions

Mostly Great

Overall, the software works basically like it should. There are some problems, but every software has it's issues. I would like to see some new features such as responding to online clients requests via our email so that I can respond to customers without having to lot into the system. On the same note, I would love to see that when a customer requests to open a chat, that the dialog box would include the user's AD/username and or ask the customer for a name, phone and email to start a chat so that we know specifically to whom we're talking to when a chat is started. I would recommend this software to other IT providers that do not have healthcare customers and I would recommend to ScreenConnect to have an attorney and engineer thoroughly read the aforementioned laws to properly implement and good healthcare product (HIPPA, the EMRA, ACA and Medicare).

Pros

The software is fairly easy to use, intuitive and easy to deploy with the hosted option. The newer features to look up currently installed Software, the latest error logs and full specs with SN is used almost daily in our computer. The notes feature can glitch from time to time, but is a great way to track notes on customers when I'm doing a large batch of updates. I use it to track updates I've started so when I come back to it I know exactly where I left off which isn't necessary for our internal documentation, but is a great note pad tool right in the program. Along the same lines, we use the Notes feature to leave pertinent information for specific devices such as construction equipment computers that can not be turned off without notice and who exactly to contact with their name, numbers and email address to ensure employees have easy access to this NECESSARY information before accessing the computer remotely.

Cons

My least favorite problem with this software is the customer service. We came across a bug over the past few months and when we called in were basically told that the problem was essentially end user error, which is ironic since we've used the software going on 5 years now and we are extremely familiar with the ins and outs of both the software and basic troubleshooting since, ya know, that's our job... Technical support was down right rude when they weren't understanding the issue and when I finally talked to a senior technical engineer for ScreenConnect, I explained the problem and was given an answer of "I could see why this would be confusing to the last agent" but they agreed with me that there was no reason for the agent to be rude or dismissive just because he couldn't understand the abstract bug. We have yet to solve the bug, but I don't necessarily blame the Senior level Engineer, the bug is just very hard to reproduce. The one other hugely important disappointment with this software is that it is not ACTUALLY HIPPA, the EMRA, ACA and Medicare compliant. We have talked with Senior Engineers and the sales team and while they boast about the software being HIPPA compliant, I asked a how exactly they comply with the basic requirements, non-negotiable terms, and when pressed, ScreenConnect doesn't actually have proper compliance. We have therefore not installed the software on any of our health care clients which wastes a lot of time.

Reasons for Choosing ConnectWise Control

We chose ConnectWise because of price, expand-ability, the number of concurrent sessions per user you can have and past use at another company.

Andrew from MudRock Technologies

Great tool - Good mix of Instant and Agent

Love the product. Used to use a VLC-based product before, and this has gone so far already. Still some growing up to do, but seems like one of the best available products out there, at least for my needs, without being stupid-priced.

Pros

There is a lot to like about the platform. From an easy-to-use instant platform, to a strong access agent. It does a lot well, and there isn't a lot it doesn't do well. I love the idea of the toolkit, where you can pre-upload commonly-used tools. I also like that the software seems to be taking some steps forward as time goes on as well.

Cons

Always have to turn down to Low setting. Doesn't seem as optimized for bandwidth as other tools. Lack of CNAME ability; Doesn't seem to work right no matter how you set it up to make the site look like your own. Very awkward to customize look-feel, even with third-party add-ons.

Reasons for Choosing ConnectWise Control

Just enough features, better pricing than TeamViewer in the end.

Chris from Data Connections

Industry: Computer Networking

Great remote software with good feature set.

I switched over from fixme.it as I needed a remote support app with a phone app as I use tablet and phones in the field and I'm.not always near a computer. Support has been great over chat as needed and most downtime is noted well ahead of time.

Pros

Ease of setup and configuration. Personal landing page for remote clients. Quickly see online status, system specifications and ram usage Easily issue commands to system and transfer files.

Cons

Upgrading and sometimes new clients have issues associating with account. Once in awhilenanfew workstations refuse to update and manually installing fails. Price is on the high side compared to some offerings. Screenshot is nice but really too small to be of ant use

Costs.

Josh from Rock Energy Systems, LLC

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

A great solution for a one-man-shop

It just works. It's super-ridiculously reliable. By that I mean, I've used MANY other remote support software solutions over the years, and while this one might not have the perfect clarity of an upscaled resolution, it has yet to fail me on a connection. I deploy them via MSI, occasionally update them from the admin interface, and ... thats it! It just works!

Pros

Compatibility, deployment (MSI package), and customization (can configure the server with addons, that in turn help you configure the client much faster than other solutions I've tried). AUTOMATIC NAME UPDATING. This was HUGE for me! This was the main reason I moved away from GoToAssist. I worked with GoToAssist support multiple times, but they couldn't help me get anything in place to do this. Essentially, if a PC name changed, the GoToAssist Server kept it's name listed as the "old name" - this lead to tremendous amounts of confusion for me and made it almost impossible to know which computers needed updating and which were already the correct name, simply connecting to support a user was an issue after just a few computer moves. Deploying software to 50-some machines might not be as large a task as other companies out there with 500+ machines, but as a one man shop, keeping those machines updated to ensure versions match, and names of the PC's are kept intact when users retire and new folks come on board is a HUGE time saver and stress relief after swapping to ConnectWise Control.

Cons

Poor screen scaling (when compared to a competitor like TeamViewer), slow multi-monitor (becomes a sluggish because it seems to want to stream all screens at once, even if only one is selected), and ambiguous information as to whether another third party who also uses the software has left theirs installed / potentially could cause exploitation and already causes confusion. Scaling: If I connect to a machine with no other users on it, I believe I should have the option (via the "join w/options" link, perhaps) to change the connection to match my resolution (similar to how Microsoft's own Remote Desktop or TeamViewer do) Additionally, even if it's unable to match my connecting resolution, If the built-in scaling were better (I.E. - if there was a feature that introduced some good hardware accelerated anti-aliasing), the daily use of this software would be greatly improved. Multi-Monitor Sluggish: I've seen this with some other remote connection software - even the more legacy VNC protocol suffers from it, but it is avoidable because not all have this issue. I think the software needs to only stream updates to the primary selected monitor - or at least have an option to enable that, because delays become a huge problem when navigating things like complex databases or even simple excel sheets when there's a full-second delay. This does not happen on single monitor connections right now, it becomes noticable on dual-monitor, and on triple monitor it's very obvious.

Merlin from Desktop Masters

This used to be an awesome product for tech support. Now it is just great.

Support staff is always professional. But the way they get information from us and use it as to features on the product and what we like and dislike was really poorly done.

Pros

I *used* to like the "Toolbox" till they broke it. Ability to reboot computer and stay connected. Screen drawing.. but that is bittersweet as the feature was VERY BADLY written. Whomever wrote, clearly did not use it to try and talk someone through something on their computer. The ability to dynamically group computers by client and tags is AMAZING!!! I love that I can code searches for my groups. Ability to rename computers. See how long computers have been off-line The plugin system that allows me to greatly enhance the way I interact with the interface. Ability to create user accounts and control their security. (Still waiting for ability to limit how many connections they use) The fact that I can run it off my own server is AWESOME!

Cons

I used to love that I could use the "Toolbox" to execute my tech tools while working on computers. Just pick it from the list... have it download to C:\SomeFolder and then open that folder and all the tools were there. I could clean viruses, restart the computer, go back and continue. That is no more though. After I bought the software they changed it. Now the tools download to the users "Documents" folder. The users get mad at me for digging through their "Docuemtns" folder to try and find "my folder" where the tools download too. It is hard to get to the folder. It is impossible to set exclusions on the virus shield because the folder name changes as it in the users profile. If they have bad internet or I leave a scanning tool running a long time, lose connection, the folder is removed and so are the tools. I have to start all over. This software SUCKS NOW! They completely changed it. The worst part is... they did not have too. They could have easily let it continue to work the way it was and given us some toggles and variables to control its behavior. Bad programming really. They say this app was written by techs for techs.. I think that may have been true once. Not any longer. Lack of hotkeys... To move between screens and clear the screen drawing. Inability to set the color of the screen drawing. No button to set "Auto" sizing on the resolution. "Acquire Lock" feature never seems to work. I would list more but I am out of space.

Steve from Corporate IT Limited

Customer focussed support

I have used most remote support platforms over the years, and overall I find ConnectWise Control to be a solid performer, with backup support that is timely, friendly and professional. There are numerous other features which I have not mentioned here. My advise - give it a try!!

Pros

ConnectWise Control is a fully featured remote support platform that does exactly what it says it will do "Remote Support That Just Works". Being cloud based, it allows support sessions to be started from anywhere that an internet connection exists. I predominantly use Apple platforms, and I find the desktop and mobile applications work seamlessly when supporting Windows clients. I particularly like the Support and Access features, the former being most suited to temporary support sessions, and the latter for effortless connection to clients on an ongoing as required basis. Access also allows client machine connections to be saved with Machine or user defined Specific value for machine name and additionally Organisation name, which simplifies the process of selecting the machine with the ability to save . A nifty feature built into Support allows for push installation of the Access agent, in the background, where ongoing support is deemed necessary. A handy Build Installer provides all possible machine connection build options. Visual indicators show when Host and Client machines are connected to ConnectWise Control, which takes the guesswork out of knowing when your clients are online and have connected successfully. Help and support features built right into the portal save time. Another nifty feature is a visual record of clients running older versions of the support agent, complete with the ability to push the updated client out to affected machines.

Cons

A software agent needs to be installed on machines before support sessions can be established, and while the process is straight-forward, the need for users to click on the installer after it has downloaded is missed by some users. I also find that when switching between my local desktop and the remote desktop, at times the remote machine responses are not as expected. I simply press the command key (Mac) while highlighting the remote machine and this usually overcomes the issue, or disconnect and reconnect the session.

Anthony from 1 Up Tech, LLC

Fantastic product - always improving

Fantastic. Overall it's features, pricing and security is unbeatable in the industry.

Pros

We've hosted our on Control server and it is super easy to install and maintain. Using the software to provide remote support has never failed because they provide multiple methods for creating connections for all operating systems. The web interface provides basic information about the connected computer but you can download and install plugins to gather information about processes, services, events and software. The screen snapshot is large enough to see if the computer is in use and small enough so you can't read what's on the screen. Through the web interface you can customize a number of things like icons, labels and branding. Through the server config files you can customize a number of other settings. You can create temporary sessions just for one-time remote support or install the program for on-demand remote access. On-demand remote access can be organized in session groups for easier management and security Users can be created and assigned to specific session groups. Access and commands can be audited. While a session is connected a time line is kept to help troubleshoot connectivity issues.

Cons

The price to purchase screen connect was reasonable for a small business. When it was purchased by Connectwise the price to purchase it out right was quadruple the original price. If you have 100 plus machines to support then divided across the 100 machines is still cheaper than a comparable product. But if you only use it for temporary sessions it is hard to justify. However, Control is bundled with Connectwise Automate so you get Control for nearly nothing when subscribing to Automate.

Easy, Fast, Reliable, Robust - Not much more I could ask for.

Overall, we're very happy with the purchase and performance and would recommend the product to anyone. It's fast, reliable, easy to use, competitively priced and their support has been great to work with the few times we've reached out.

Pros

I love how quickly I can navigate my inventory, how quickly machines show up once the agent is installed, how quickly a connection is established, and how robust the suite of tools are that I have to interact with the endpoint. File transfers are simple and intuitive (no digging around wondering where the file landed), and the connection doesn't take up a ton of bandwidth so even users in areas with poor internet can still get the help they need. It's also extremely fast and easy to update the agent on the endpoints.

Cons

I can't RDP connect, only VNC. Sometimes it would be very helpful to connect to the machine without unlocking the screen to the end user. This seems like a basic feature that is standard on many other remote support tools but isn't built into Screen Connect. This is probably the most important feature request I have made. I wish there was an option to make the chat more "attention-getting" as most users simply don't notice when I start chatting with them if they're not expecting it. I have to call the user to begin their support. I haven't seen a remote lock (make the HDD inaccessible) or kill feature (wipe the drive after its been stolen and is unrecoverable). This would be a huge help as well. There have been bugs with "Cloud Administrator" printers getting installed on endpoints that stay there after the connection closes. It's a bug from a previous build that hasn't fully been fixed yet. Some of the vernacular isn't easily understood (for example, "End" removes the endpoint from the console instead of just ending a session that might be stuck open). If you read through the explanation that's included with each option, it becomes clear but it seems like a poor word choice. Sometimes the connection gets finicky and takes a minute to reconnect if the user logs out of their windows profile. Thankfully the connection is maintained, but its a bit clunky.

Tom from Lowcountry Systems

Geat product very reliable and good value

I think the previous box covered it as best as I can. you spend a lot on advertising your new and other products but it is impossible to buy them when the sales people ignore you even when your a current customer. I have had so many little issues that should have never happened and not been treated very well and fixing them only caused more problems that cost me and caused major problems for my company and our ability to support our customers. While I like the product I am very disappointed with the back office staff and how issues are handled and customers are ignored even whey they are begging for help. I left another vendor to come here when I had an amazing sales rep held me and get my onboarding taken care of and help me in every step of they way learn the basic of the product. She even tried 2 times to get me in touch with other departments for MSP products I needed with no luck before she left the company. I Am about to sign up with PCmatic later this week as I need a MSP product and wish it could have been with Connnectwise . I am not sure if I will stay wit the product I had one heck of a ride in my year and a half or so and issues that should have never happened and when they did should have never been handled the way they did that crippled my company. I apologize if my review may upset anyone but you did ask for it I am taking the time to be honest and tell you my true experience It is important to know the truth on how the customer feels. I hope it helps you.

Pros

Very reliable, The ability to preview desktops is a huge plus and adding 3rd party plug ins is wonderful.

Cons

Wish it had a roll out tool for installing on multiple computers. The platform does go down from time to time and you can self fix it by moving your system to a different location yourself. There are issues with the license counter and many times it says I am out of licenses and we are unable to use the product when we still have license available not being used. Two support requests tickets have been sent and they never respond. Support is a hit and miss. Email support and they will not reply or respond so it is useless , Chat support is hit or miss depending on who you get but if you get the right person it is great. Sales is very disappointing I have been using the product for over a year and so many times I tried to contact sales by email and phone about buying other products the sales reps will never call you back or respond so I gave up and went with another vendor. The sales rep I was working with that was amazing when I started with the Connectwise no longer works there so I am just left floating out here. When I had issues with my license it was a nightmare and ended up costing me a bunch of money to fix I have to repay for my subscription I was already paid for. I gave up trying to resolve the issue paying for something that I already paid because my company was down I needed the product working so we can support our customers. I still have a balance on my account due that I do not owe from that nightmare. Its a good product but there are serious back office issues.

Orlando from United Prairie Ag., LLC

Industry: Warehousing

IT Manager Review of ConnectWise Control

One of the unexpected benefits of having ConnectWise Control is the ability for Managers and Office Managers to be given a subset of privileges to use the software for assisting employees remotely. There are many times they have new employees that need a little help getting familiarized with proprietary software we use in the Ag. sector. ConnectWise Control gives the new employee assurance they're not isolated on an island and the managers are not frustrated at having to drop what they're doing to drive over to a remote site to provide assistance with something that can easily be handled remotely with Control. (<--shiver, see how creepy that sounds...) This use case scenario is reason to consider a few extra licenses so your not fighting over them. We have two currently, but are considering upgrading since there are times that I can't admin since the managers are using the licenses. (Aarrghh)

Pros

This software is one of the most important tools I have in my toolbelt for quickly resolving issues. We have a few remote VPN sites and when an endpoint is having issues, it's so much more efficient to see the issue rather than have to decipher another persons interpretation of the issue. Our sites are not very far apart - about 45 minutes from main office, but when we have an issue that hinders or stops our ability to server our customers that drive feels much longer. To reiterate, resolving issues quickly and efficiently is what I like most about ConnectWise Control. Downtime is costly.

Cons

Probably my least favorite thing is getting the session filters tweaked just right. Once you get the hang of the syntax it's really not bad, but there is a learning curve. Having your endpoints arranged into session groups is well worth the effort. Oh, and the name needs to be shorter. It doesn't have to be ScreenConnect, but it needs to be that easy to say. Saying Control by itself sounds creepy, like Big Brother creepy. As an Admin I never say "I'm going to use Control to help you with that issue."

Peter from DP Financial & Tax Inc

Went from good to AWESOME when we ditched our old remote software for ScreenConnect!

Inexpensive, full featured remote desktop software that is super easy to administrate and use. IT professionals would be hard pressed to find something this good for this price. And companies that need remote access for their employees need look no further.

Pros

We moved from a company that charged 25% for a lot less of what we need. While the old login software was limited to 10 computer for more than we currently pay, we can now remote into 100 computers with unlimited logins. We only needed 25 remote computers but since it is so cheap for the 100 computers we went with that and have started offering this service to our clients so that we can log in to their computers and get the financial data directly from their computers rather than having to have them do it for us (which can take both their time and ours and can be frustrating waiting for the data we need fast). It is MUCH easier to install the software to set up a new computer as all you have to do is name a new computer and download the installer and click on the executable file on the computer you want access to and you are done. 5 minutes to install have up and running. Then you simply have a web portal to access of your computers and you are just two clicks away from the computers you need to access from anywhere in the world.

Cons

There are times when I wish there was a downloadable application to install on computers you will be using frequently to access your remote sessions. But the web login is fine and keeps you logged in for quite some time so having a program installed on your computer is not as much of a necessity. I also don't like that it has an always on preview of the desktop from your web portal. I like that you can see if someone is active on the remote computer you are wanting access to but I think there are some privacy issues that if our clients knew we could "peek" at their desktop without logging in, they might not be so ready to give us access to them.

Response from ConnectWise

Replied November 2017

Hi Peter, thank you for your helpful feedback on ConnectWise Control! We value your partnership with us and are delighted to hear how well Control works for you and your company. A couple things I wanted to mention for you to know: we value your feedback on having the ability to launch Control on your desktop, and we are actually working on having that functionality for Control partners in the near future! I also wanted to mention that you actually have the ability to turn off the preview mode! Here's the documentation with further detail: https://docs.connectwise.com/ConnectWise_Control_Documentation/Get_started/Knowledge_base/Restrict_or_remove_the_screenshot_preview

The Unfortunate Software Cycle Victim

Overall, Connectwise Control has been and is a great software and has allowed me to remotely support clients with a smooth connection and not overly complicated connection process. Unfortunately, I believe being owned by Connectwise was and is the biggest weakness and downfall of the Control (formerly Screenconnect) software. Don't get me wrong, it is still a very usefull and functional software, however, it is very clear that the software lack development because the interface is not the intended interface that Connectwise would like you to use, they want everyone to use Manage, which I completely dislike. I am running the Stand alone version I do not beleive they offer anymore, I am thankfully grandfathered in which isthe best legacy benefit of Screenconnect. I cannot say I have found a better option, however, the software as sold now is all in the cloud and I do not think the benefits are the same as my experience.

Pros

I love the performance and quality of software customization allowed. I am able to tweak the software to wording, colors, and images allowing me to make the software more of my own. I like that there are multiple ways to connect to client computers from password, link, and unattended access to name a few options.

Cons

They were formerly ScreenConnect until they were bought out by Connectwise who after my most recent experience are a virus to software. Most of the contribution since the buyout is purely visual and makes it work better with other Connectwise software, effectively crippling any chance Control had of integrating with any other software or advancing features such as the chat window and info windows because they expect you to integrate with other Connectwise software.

Alex from Shields Networking

Industry: Computer Networking

Great product hamstrung by its new owner.

Screenconnect was great, when it became Control I really wanted the features of Automate. It was purchased by ConnectWise and now every single thing is too complicated and requires a lot of clicking. If you have a single task you preform all day every day by all means automate it and set up scripts but for me ConnecWise asks too much uniformity from my clients and cannot be adapted in the ways I do business.

Pros

Super simple deployment and management. But that's all but gone.

Cons

ConnectWise the company. I hated every interaction with them. Imagine a single client who has several companies. Connectwise deployment folks said I could not support them the way they needed support. Imagine working with the same independent contractor on several shared clients, ConnectWise can't do that either. Want to support key people outside of their organization, find something else. Every single thing you want to do has to have a huge amount of setup to make it happen. I just wanted software that I was as flexible as I am and this is not that. Stay away.

Reasons for Choosing ConnectWise Control

ConnectWise Control was Screenconnect at the time and it was excellent.

James from Halco Lighting Technologies

Excellent remote support tool

I've been using ConnectWise Control for about three years, in a multi-branch company, on a small IT team, there is absolutely no way I could do my job without it.

Pros

Performance is fast over most internet connections. It takes less than two seconds to to connect to a session and begin working with a remote user.

Cons

Marketplace for add-ons / extensions is bare, I would love to see more options for extending the functionality of the application.

Reasons for Choosing ConnectWise Control

Pricing and overwhelmingly positive reviews

Alex from eMDTec

ConnectWise Control, Easy To Use Remote Control and Support Tool

Overall we are very happy with the way Control works and the value it provides to our business. It is one of our must have and our go to support tool.

Pros

Connectwise Control is one of the easiest and fastest remote support tools I have used. It allows us as a team to provide on demand remote support to end users without having to have a agent installed on their computer. Works great for connecting to personal laptops and workstations. The agent is easy to install and the web interface is easy to navigate for end users. The options for sending a remote support agent to an end user include a link, an email, or a direct download package which is very helpful for getting end user's online. The client itself is the fastest remote support tool I have used. Once the agent is installed, either a persistent agent, or for on demand support, connection time is usually less than a second. The client provides great options for display scaling, color depth, clipboard support, and a really useful file transfer tool and toolbox. We store our most used support applications in the toolbox that provides our technicians instant access to their most used tools.

Cons

The only part of the software we currently sometimes have issues with and like the least is the way that Control uses the display driver. This sometimes results in slow connections into servers with Matrox graphics cards and doesn't allow us to adjust the resolution of servers that are running without a monitor.

Andreas from Dezmocom Inc.

ConectWise - let me help you...NOW!!

Without this most valuable tool, I would not be able to help our customers when installing their O365 and telecommunication tools easily. We are able to set up multiple unique logins and email each and every one of our customers and users and see when they are on all from a single pane of view.

Pros

Customized URL, Windows, and iOS compatible, easy to use console whereby you can send CTRL-ALT_Delete command and easy to switch and control multiple screens.

Cons

I would love to see it evolve and use WEBRTC technology in order for the end-user not to download the executable file.

We use both

Eugene from Expert Data Solutions, Inc.

Close but missing the mark

Overall I give you product a score of 9 out of 10. I actually love all that it does it is just you chat is very lacking. Good luck.

Pros

Price/value, Installs fast on my client's PCs, very configurable, works well with multiple monitors (now), faster than TeamViewer.

Cons

Oh, that easy... The chat window is the absolute worst! First of all ... If you go look at my chat logs you will see that I use it all day long, A LOT! Probably 200 messages a day maybe more for 2 years! I wrote that type of chat system in 2002 with visual basic. It is not object-oriented and barely HTML friendly. I suggest you embrace one of the chat libraries standards. so you don't have to roll your own. NUMBER ONE COMPLAINT It needs the ability to change my message after I have submitted it. It is so frustrating to accidentally misspell something and have no way of fixing it. When copying a prior message (to refere to It) your font is WHITE therefore if I paste it back into the chat window it is still white. (white on white!) Hello... How did the testing team miss this! It needs to remember my partial chat (un-submitted) message, even after losing connection and reconnecting or exiting and rerunning the app. It needs a search feature. (I know your code is only buffering back a short distance back, but at least search with the current buffer!) I can always scroll back further and further to expand my search. It needs to have a spell checker, (Or instantiate a COM Control of IE, Chrome and the spell checker will magically work!)

Sam from Stratiis IT Ltd.

Fully featured and robust for Helpdesk management

Control helps to keep our clients centrally accessible and allows fast response even over poor quality communications lines.

Pros

Remote connection is easy to understand and use even for non-tech savvy users, Templates help to decide on what options are shown and not show which is great for customization and de-cluttering. Great 1-click redeploy for updating the control agent version

Cons

Cloud hosted server is sluggish and slow to respond, each input feels slow and occasionally pages just never finish loading all together. Addons are non-curated and seem rarely upto date and working. API documentation for Control seems non-existent or sparse. No Android endpoint app to remote control mobile devices (This is the one feature that almost had us turn to LogMeIn's product line) even teamviewer has a host app although it connects in the reverse fashion to match the teamviewer desktop app.

Reasons for Choosing ConnectWise Control

Slow programs with Really high latency, this combo makes it really hard to work on a fast-flowing helpdesk.

Mark A. from Sophicity

There is no better solution

I can remote into my clients PC's for support or have unattended connections to servers for maintenance and monitoring. Saves time (not travelling to client location) allows me the freedom to work from anywhere

Pros

-Works very well. -not resource heavy -multi platform

Cons

-Nothing I can really think of. -This is my go to application for rmm.

Reasons for Choosing ConnectWise Control

-Better price for for the performance and features. Team viewer is nice, but way overpriced.

Craig from J & S Computers Inc

Excellant Software for IT Support

I remotely help home users and business clients daily. It is fast, responsive and kind of fun to use. The toolbox and file transfer feature is awesome..

Pros

Ease of use for both the IT provider and he client. Really easy to setup and configure. Provides a nice customized link for the customer to go to get the support software and install it. Monitoring of the clients computers is very well thought out and extremely easy to find the customer I need to connect to.

Cons

I honestly have no Cons at this time. I've been extremely happy with the software. I switched to ConnectWise after using of the competitors software. Pricing for ConnectWise is better and the setup part for the customer to obtain the download for assistance is far better.

Antonio from Integrated Business Technologies, Inc.

Best remote control software out there, period!

We used Log Me In Rescue for years, paying $500+ a month. We've used TeamViewer, gotomeeting, join.me and Splashtop. We switched to ScreenConnect over 5 years ago and never looked back. The licensing model allowed us to pay once for a number of concurrent connections without having to worry about the number of techs we have. With this licensing model we can pay for upgrades every few years and still save many times over from what we used to pay for Log Me In Rescue. We run the server on our own hardware, having complete control over who has access to it and from where. When ConnectWise took over the product and renamed it to Control we had no issues. They've continued developing it rapidly.

Pros

You can buy a license forever. Easy to install/update the server component. Easy to train new users. Easy to deploy to customers. Has every feature we'd ever want: recording sessions, copy/paste into remote window, unattended access, flexible security settings for different levels of employees, works through UAC prompts (unlike gotomeeting), transfer files/directories to/from remote machine, toolbox to run common executables with one click. Has an API to build additions (we've never had to but it's nice to know we can.)

Cons

We were nervous when ConnectWise bought this company (previously ScreenConnect) because they were known for "rent only" products but for now they've kept the option to buy licenses to own. The possibility that one day they could change the licensing model to rent only is the only thing I dislike about using the software.

Ricky from COECO OFFICE SYSTEMS

Great Choice for our needs

With ConnectWise control, our support teams are able to quickly determine if a system or location (with multiple systems) are offline since the client app maintains a connection to the Control Panel. Also, the settings can be configured to allow systems to be assigned to HelpDesk team members without exposing all of the systems and remote access can be configured to require end user consent before connecting.

Pros

The ConnectWise Control software allows our internal IT support to easily manage in house systems and Servers without requiring end user input. Our HelpDesk team uses ConnectWise Manage for our customers' systems and Control is a part of that software as well.

Cons

We have yet to find an issue or complaint with using this software. Initially, we had to manually update the clients when new versions came out but now that the updates are automatic the software functions to our complete satisfaction.

Reasons for Choosing ConnectWise Control

We really liked the ability to install client agents on all of our internal systems at a very reasonable cost and being able to organize our systems by Company location for ease of access. We had intermittent issues with our previous products regarding end user rights or trying to enter admin credentials, when prompted, whereas this product allows us to save credentials to a clipboard and paste without the end user viewing, as well as reboot/reconnect, manage multiple end user screens, and chat.

William from A Custom POS

ConnectWist Control FOR THE WIN!!!!

Overall ConnectWise Control has done everything we have needed and has been an outstanding product!

Pros

We love the price, the quality, the speed, the access, ability to share control with our customers and the amazing 24/7 Support!!

Cons

The organization and search abilities are not the greatest within the software.

Reasons for Choosing ConnectWise Control

Price, ConnectWise Control is priced much lower compared to the other products.

Jason from QuestMetrics

Industry: Market Research

The ultimate assistance tool

We have instant access to every supported remote machine, both internal and with customers, and it allows us to chat to a customer on the phone, then assist them seamlessly. I'd recommend the cloud version over self-hosted. It works out to be very cost-effective, and is very fast.

Pros

The ability to drag-drop files directly to or from a session to your local machine make it extremely quick and easy to use, and was a key purchasing feature. The cloud based option is extremely fast, with geo-location options for the nearest cloud location. Unlike other similar solutions (which we used to own) you don't get ripped off with upgrade costs every time a new version comes out (which we did). The huge amount of customisation is of great benefit as it allows us to brand the product to prevent customers feeling uncomfortable that it's a third-party product that may compromise their security. The system also allows remote management of Android devices, which we use to work on tablets at some customers.

Cons

A peer-peer option would be nice for performance to local machines, but that's a minor thing. The Android remote client can have issues synchronising the mouse pointer to the screen, but at least we can walk users through working on the device in real-time. Other than that we haven't experienced any issues or found anything that makes us consider any other option.

The best Remote Control Tool on the market

I have been using this produce for many, many years, originally as ScreenConnect. It has been a valuable tool that I could not go without. I am extremely satisfied with the product. I just hope the pricing model doesn't continue to be changed like it was late 2018.

Pros

ConnectWise Control has a straight forward pricing model, works extremely well both for remote tech as well as customer. Extremely easy to start a session as well as access a running session. With the Access Sessions (always running) option, you can add all your managed computers and quickly remote in. This is one of the first to support all major operating systems, including Windows, Linux, Mac, Android and iOS. This gives quick and easy access to all types of remote computers, no longer do you need to support multiple remote access tools to support your customer base.

Cons

I only have two complaints, the pricing model although fair, can get out of control if you want to self host or if you need the higher tier plans. The auditing and reporting is something that has always been partially implemented and needs a good bit of work. Also the pricing model was recently changed to move some features to the higher priced tier, this brings consurn that this activity may continue forcing a high monthly rate to maintain the same feature set. Hopefully this isn't true.

Eric from Butterball Farms, Inc.

Industry: Food Production

Best Remote Control Management Software

We used TeamViewer for several years before a colleague recommended ConnectWise Control. I would never go back to TeamViewer - ConnectWise Control has saved us a lot of time and effort.

Pros

Works with any browser, doesn't use a lot of resources, allows us to provide full service remote management to our customers, easy to install on many computers, and is economical.

Cons

The default color theme is red, which is annoying to me. That's the worst thing I can say about the software.

Reasons for Choosing ConnectWise Control

The cost is reasonable, it's easy to install, and works every time.

MIGUEL from Monteber

Nice tool

Remote support for setting up ERP software. Remote consultation or meeting

Pros

Customer portal and operator portal are awesome. Very easy to tag the remote device and group them by customer

Cons

No support for silent installation. Sometimes our customer requires support and the portal is complicated for him so we launch the installation through our ERP software but sometimes the customer cancels the installation.

Reasons for Choosing ConnectWise Control

Customized end user portal. And whitelabeling the client captions . You can brand the exe file.

christopher from Business Supplies and Equipment

review

at times it takes me longer to setup connectwise and get ready to assist a client than the time it takes me to actually fix the issue remotely

Pros

the remote features and stability of the session

Cons

the email confirmation code number to activate a session on other PC's

Reasons for Choosing ConnectWise Control

because of the friends recommendation

Lisa from TSWT, Inc.

An invaluable tool for supporting clients remotely

Connecting remotely to help clients makes up about 25% of my total revenue, so ConnectWise Control is a huge part of my business. I have used other paid services in my decades of providing computer support, but each one has raised its prices too far and too fast for me to continue using it. So far, ConnectWise has not done this, and I hope they continue to be affordable.

Pros

The remote access tool is robust and easy to configure and use. The interface has so many tools that I haven't even had time to try all of them, but each one I've tried has provided excellent functionality. Having several different ways to get a remote customer connected has just been awesome. I love the customization with my company's information. It is very competitively-priced, and they have not raised the price very much (if at all) in the several years I've been using it.

Cons

I have had a few clients whose computers were so badly infected or corrupted that they couldn't get the software to install, but they could get Chrome Remote Desktop to install. I assume that the limited set of features in CRD and piggybacking on the Google Chrome installation that was already there helped in those situations. I think it has happened around five times in the hundreds of times I've tried to add a client in this way, so that's not a big problem.

Paul from The Complete Logistics Company

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Customer Service is not what it used to be

Overall it was great the previous years. Almost no issues and when I called Connectwise Support they fixed the issue immediately. The industry says Connectwise Support is getting worse. I have started looking for alternatives.

Pros

We like the speed and capabilities of the software. I have used it at other companies and it continues to meet our requirements.

Cons

Customer Service is not what it used to be. A few weeks back our email server went down. The OTP kept sending to the account that was not accessible because the email server was down. I asked Customer Service to change my email and they said they could not do it and that I would need to turn my email server back on to get the emails. Horrible support for a 30 second issue and the person assisting refused to understand that I could not just "turn my email server back on". Sadly enough, I added this comment to the Support ticket and nobody in Connectwise Management even addressed it.

Reasons for Choosing ConnectWise Control

Price and I liked the controls.

kurk from Team Tools LLC

Quick Easy and Cost Effective

We have used a variety of remote access services and platforms in the past, from gotomypc to logmein, and this one by far surpasses them all in ease of use, reliability, incredibly fast connections, and cost efficiency. I would recommend this product for any business big or small. If you have alternate locations or just needing to quickly log onto your server or any other computer in your organization, this is the way to do it! It is super easy and user friendly that even my non tech-savoy staff can figure out how to log into another computer with the ease of just a few clicks. Couldn't speak highly enough of this product/service.

Pros

The SPEED!!! If I need to log into another computer to resolve a problem I'm in that computer in about 3-5 seconds from pulling up connect-wise on my browser. I used to have to wait sometimes up to 5-10 mins with other providers. The speed efficiency is incredible!!

Cons

No issue found so far. I like all the features of the software.

Reasons for Choosing ConnectWise Control

My IT guy referred me to go to it because they started using it recently for their company.

Eli from Wolf Consulting, LLC

Great Remote Control Product But Support Can Be Below Average

Overall, I have been very happy with the functionality of ConnectWise Control. It allows us to remotely manged and assist customer very reliably. We have also been able to efficiently troubleshoot other remote management software using ConnectWise control functions and extensions.

Pros

ConnectWise Control simply works better and more reliably than any other remote control software at it's price point. The agent is very lightweight and reliable. Supplemental features like remote command line functions are very helpful in troubleshooting issues with other managed software.

Cons

ConnectWise support can be frustrating at times. Often we need to spend too much time working with a first level tech who is not very helpful before we can get tickets escalated to a more experienced tech that can help us more efficiently.

Super Handy!

We support Thousands of clients utilizing this software with ease.

Pros

Makes managing hundreds of endpoint clients much easier than ever before. Interface is nice, as well as the ability to interact and send commands to machines.

Cons

We have been using this since it was Screenconnect way back before Connectwise purchased the product. the new subscription model is not super cost efficient, and they charge way more for a one time license than ever before.

James from 911 Billing Services

Best remote access platform on the market

I've used every major remote access software on the market (TeamViewer, LogMeIn, Bomgar), and this is by far the best I've used. Its quick, minimalist, snappy, and easy to use. At first I used it to access remote clients, but now I use it for all of my clients. I've never had to use customer support because I've never had any issues with the software. I've used it for around 4 years now between different jobs. I recommend it to anyone looking for a remote access software.

Pros

It is very quick, responsive, and light.

Cons

My only true gripe about this software is the steep price of the on-prem version. I would have really liked to go on-prem because most of my clients are on-prem as well.

Reasons for Choosing ConnectWise Control

I had used ScreenConnect in the past and was already familiar with it. It just works.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 1,626 reviews