• Pros

• "ease of use and no downloads for client and ability to see what the end user is seeing AND can be used on their cell"

• "Crankwheel is so easy to use and the price point is impossible to beat! It's easy to get customers on, you have control over what they see and it is compatible with device under the sun."

• "With network low bandwidth I can share without any interruption."

• Cons

• "There is nothing not to like but silly GetApp forces me to write something."

• "It took so long to find such a reliable software "

• "sometimes it's hard for the end-users to access since sometimes they can't get through it and it will take them longer than expected to access"

Browse CrankWheel Reviews

Cindy K. from Elevation Benefits & Consulting

Love the Product

I had been using another screen sharing, Join Me and Go to Meeting. CrankWheel is SO easy and I love I can see the clients screen so I know what they are seeing. And even better, no downloads for them to deal with AND it can be used on their cell! It has taken the stress out of screen sharing for me and my colleagues that use it! I recommend it to anyone I know that needs to utilize this type of tool. Thank You CRANKWHEEL

Pros

Cons

so far, one year later, no issues . I have co-founded a new company and incorporated CrankWheel as the only go to for screen sharing.

Reasons for Switching to CrankWheel

I had heard about the ease of use from someone already using the product. Continually frustrated with the other products

Peter from Truffls GmbH

Great tool to easily share the screen an show our product while calling via phone

Great. Easy and simple. If I had any question I could contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]; the response was always prompt!

Pros

The easy way to share my screen. It is very simple! I do not have to explain a potential customer, how the screen sharing work (and get him nervous even before I got stated do talk about my product :) The other person has just to click on the link. Almost every body is able to do that :)

Cons

Sometimes (with companies working e.g. with sensitive infrastructure) the link might not get through the firewall (but I guess every other link won't work either).

Reasons for Choosing CrankWheel

Because it is so easy to handle.

Reasons for Switching to CrankWheel

Because Zoom was too complex for some of my customers. CrankWheel is so easy.

Ila from Globalteckz

Great! Till now not required support from your side

I do most of meeting with screen sharing using this add-ons. So great. Also if you can add Voice feature so i can kick skype from my system. :)

Pros

With network low bandwidth I can share without any interruption.

Cons

If i want to share same chorme tab then its little hard then screen sharing.

Seth from Uniquely Greener MA

It just works great all of the time

We use Crankwheel because it's easy and requires no installation.

Pros

Ease of use and dedicated URL for my company. Customers don't have to install anything.

Cons

Can't find anything. It exceeds my expectations and the pricing is great.

Reasons for Choosing CrankWheel

Nothing to install and it's very simple. I can't say how much I love the custom URL>

Reasons for Switching to CrankWheel

Nothing to install and the how easy it is.

Alex from AC Forrest Insurance Group

Gets the job done

I use screen sharing seasonally - i.e. it's heavy use for part of the year, then not much use the rest of the year. So I didn't need a bit annual expense to use it for one quarter. Crankwheel provides what I need on their basic plan. It's easy to use and provides the features I wanted.

Pros

* The free version has a custom link (i.e. meeting.is/YourName) that is easy to remember and communicate * Can share whole screen, window, or browser tab * No download required for the other person

Cons

To be honest there are no glaring deficiencies in terms of my needs.

Reasons for Switching to CrankWheel

custom link on the free version

Brian from Beaumont Unified School Distri

CrankWheel for Teachers

Awesome! I can't believe how amazing and responsive their customer service has been. They have truly gone above and beyond for any question I have asked them.

Pros

I can't imagine teaching without it because it helps me reference my smartboard at every group of students and it makes viewing the smartboard accessible for every single one of them. You have no idea how much that changed my classroom :)

Cons

The only thing that is a bit inconvenient is that the session timeout is the exact same as our passing period length so I was having to start a new session for each class (5 a day). However, keeping one of our Chormebooks logged in through the day solved that challenge.

I use it for presentations all the time

Pros

The first time I used CrankWheel I hated it. I was giving a presentation and it kept freezing, the conferencing part dropped and I was furious. Guess what? It was my internet connection, not the software. After I got over my initial experience, I started using it all the time and I like it way better than WebEx and some of the others that I've used. I'm not even using all the features, but I think it's a great piece of software.

Cons

My only nit-pick was the fact that it was difficult to figure out how to add my own conferencing service instead of using the one provided with the software. And that was my own stupidity, this comment shouldn't reflect on the quality of the software.

Richard from PinPoint LLC

Fast , Easy and Effective

Sometimes a picture is worth 1000 words. It is blisteringly fast to get a viewer on a live share session and clarify any questions. The faster I can resolve concerns or answer questions means I'm that much closer to helping customers or prospective clients. I like that!

Pros

The ability to quickly get my audience into a desktop share or screen share makes my job easier. There are no clients to download, no applets or other requirements by my clients. Also, I'd like to mention that mobile access to sessions is seamless as well. Mobile is especially good since we are living a mobile life and we use mobile as an extension of ourselves during the day.

Cons

I really have not found a distinct dislike!

Reasons for Switching to CrankWheel

As stated above speed and ease of use!

So easy to use

Overall, I am really happy with my experience. CrankWheel makes it so easy to share my screen without any of the added hassles other platforms seem to put in the way. Of course, not having any glitches with the screen share is also super important, & I'm very satisfied with the results of each connection.

Pros

It's so easy to share my screen. I just press a button in my browser to get a link, which I can then share through email or live chat. The screen share works seemlessly every time, I've never had any tech issues.

Cons

So far I haven't had any issues with CrankWheel, it really is great at what it is designed for.

Moe from Heathcare Solutions Team

Easiest friendly software

Pros

The system is so easy to allow others to view your screen. One url link and bam a whole presentation is ready for you

Cons

There’s was not much not to like easy platform

Shankar from Krinati Solutions Private Limited

Extremely impactful

It is fantastic for any sales organization. Makes every call more purposeful if the transition to a demo is instantaneous. No need to follow up on another call.

Pros

Ease of participants attending the call. Having the other person just login to meeting.is/mycompanyname is just awesome. I get on a call with a prospect feeling reassured that crankwheel is there to support me if needed.

Cons

I felt it was demanding a lot of bandwidth at times.

Ease of use

Blazej from TeamRock

It works every time

I dropped Skype and Hangouts for this product. To share my screen I just have to click a button in Chrome, then send a link to someone I'm already in contact with via chat, e-mail, or even on the phone just by telling them (literally) to type in meeting dot is dot blazej. Love it!

Pros

Convenience and reliability. It's accessible as easily as, say, the Enter key on my laptop's keyboard. If you ever used Chrome extensions - well, it's as easy as any of those.

Cons

I'm not using the Enterprise features that are available (choosing to display a full screen vs. browser window). I go full screen every time and don't care about sharing my notifications. I can see the point of having this enabled though...

Response from CrankWheel

Replied November 2016

Thanks!

Günther from Content Construction & Tender Service

CrankWheel is a great and ingenious tool

It works perfectly and trouble free and the customer can not click because he can only observe and follow the explanations. This means that he is more interested in the matter and not distracted. Customers amusementevery time.

Pros

To show our customers and potential customers how our tasks, solutions and service work. It has been a great asset and success for us since we started using CrankWheel, which excites not only us but our customers as well.

Cons

Nothing that does not already include features

Dalbir from Yell

Great and useful tool to help communicate with other people.

The benefits did you get from this software was that customer had a better journey as they can visually see what we are doing for them,

Pros

I would say that it is very easy to use the system and easy to get customer to get onto system to see our screen.

Cons

I believe to make the system better you could add in a feature to get a customers mouse seen on screen share so they feel more engaged and better there experience .

Jeffrey from Profile Your City, Inc

Simple to use, always works!

We use the software for sales and training. It’s really easy to use for our clients to use. You can implement the screen sharing almost instantaneously.

Pros

It’s fast and easy for our team to use. It’s easy for our clients to use and or follow along wi our demos. Great source of relevant information for the tools and best practices.

Cons

Works just how I’d expect it to but I would like the option to screen share the clients screen.

Reasons for Choosing CrankWheel

Quick implementation and reasonable fee.

No downloads required.

Ryan from Womply

Industry: Program Development

Sensational, Easy, Effective

We are able to quickly and easily demo our product to potential customers with ease.

Pros

Cons

There is nothing I can think of that would be a con. I would like a little more functionality in the ability to do a powerpoint-like presentation before the sale, but that's minor

Jonas from EcoOnline

Awesome product. Superb support.

Having meetings online with customers and prospects are way easier with CrankWheel than what we tried before.

Pros

Easy to use. Don't see how webmeetings and demos could been simpler. It's just what you need without any bloat.

Cons

I don't really have anything negative to say.

Chris from yell

pretty much good in all. few buggy days here and there but consistently works to a decent level

Pros

links to customers so its easier to show them what's going on with their account. makes it an easier way for customers to understand and be shown things manually which the reps can't always do there and then

Cons

sometimes its connection issues make it difficult to service the customer especially for those that really need the help visually.

Charisse from Yell

Makes my amends easier to do.

Ease of access, makes my jobe easier

Pros

Makes my amendments easier to do since I get to share my screen with the customer and he'll be able to see the amends while I do them.

Lukas from Regiondo GmbH

Best Tool for screensharing

Pros

easy to use simple for users multiuser friendly

Cons

the name is a bit alien at the beginning. but worth it

Webcam is not necessary

John from Infogroup

Great product. Great Service.

Much easier to use for both sides (presenter and viewer) than any other solution on the market. Lightning quick and lightweight unlike others. This is the most responsive and personal service I have experienced from any vendor in years - very accessible and responsive. This is a much better alternative to LiveLook screen sharing. If you are in an environment that requires quick on-the-fly screen sharing for demos etc. this is the best solution.

Pros

Quick, easy to install, easy to train. Wonderful service and responsiveness.

Cons

Needs a couple tweaks with reporting which I provided to them and they are working into future releases. Really nothing not to like.

Response from CrankWheel

Replied November 2016

Quentin from Progenda

Industry: Information Services

Awesome tool for sales and nice support team

Awesome tool for sales and nice support team. I got really productive for sales calls!! Thanks to Crank ;-)

Pros

easy to use easy for clients fast

Cons

sometimes the design colors but I really don't care about that so... :)

Response from CrankWheel

Replied December 2016

Todd from Go Green Enterprises

"Simply" Awesome!

I have employees that work in 3 remote locations. We're able to handle most conversations through chat, but when we need to share a screen (about weekly) Crankwheel is the app we use. I have convinced a couple other managers in the company to use it for their teams as well. No not hesitate to try it out!

Pros

This extension is simple to install and use. It's not a resource hog (bloatware).

Cons

I don't have any complaints! It functions as expected and I haven't had any delays in service or unreliable performance. Install with confidence!

Kenzo from 411.ca

Great tool to improve your sells!

My sales improved, I look more professional, easy to use for everyone. I definetly recommand this tool to any seller in the web!

Pros

Control the eyes of my customers to make them see exactly what I'm talking about, so I can show them what are the errors in their web marketing, to show them other tools I use and to close my deals

Cons

Sometimes the software is a bit slow to respond or sometimes my customers tries to open the link by e-mail but doesn't work. So I have to tell them to go manually to my presentator.

Angie from ISD #624

Crankwheel in the classroom

Using this for my visually-impaired students has been helpful. I appreciate that when used on the iPad, they are able to enlarge the screen to the size needed. One feature that is difficult is the timeout after 10 minutes if I am not clicking on something. With teaching, this is very inconvenient and time consuming to re-invite them throughout the day.

Pros

I appreciate that it can be enlarged to the users needs on the iPad.

Cons

That it times out after 10 minutes. That makes it cumbersome to use in an educational setting.

David from ZeroZen Design

Awesome alternative to other clunky screenshare option

I'm always sharing my screen with clients and CrankWheel makes it extremely easy to get others connected. They are actively introducing new features which have been useful. I recommend it to anyone who needs to share screens easily.

Pros

It is a browser extension so it is an extremely user friendly and easy process

Cons

I still have to give someone the link over the phone. They have email options and options to share over the phone, but I think there should be a slightly simpler way somehow.

Jed from Paymentsmatter Ltd

More control

Pros

This has all sorts of great features like screen record, Reduce what the viewer can see .,,instant access URL that stays the same and can be bookmarked by team for fast connection Access from any internet enabled device ......

Cons

It took so long to find such a reliable software

Reasons for Choosing CrankWheel

Easy to use and no downloads for other party to navigate

kenneth from USHEALTH Advisors

Screen Sharing Gold

I need to use a webinar environ to present insurance option. Crankwheel does a more than competent job and a price that cannot be beat.

Pros

Ease of use. No bugs. No cost. Newsletter tips.

Cons

Nada. It fits all my needs. Why write falsehoods?

Cost

Chris from Womply

I use this software daily for work and it has worked flawlessly.

Makes screen sharing very simple. I use this for my job at least 6 times per day.

Pros

I do several screen shares a day for my job and this makes it as simple as clicking a button. I love the ease of use and it has worked perfectly every time I have used it.

Cons

haven't had any issues at this time. I have used this for about 3 months and I can't think of something I dont like.

Paul from Autogear AS

Very very easy to use.

Pros

Crankwheel is so easy to use. I love it. It increases our sales significantly.

Cons

No comment, have used it for over a year now, but nothing negative to report.

jeroni from Mandarina Land

With Crankwheel

Pros

Cranckweel give all features I need to give a real time assitance to my customers. Also I have all features free. That is for frelancers like me an important help.

Cons

To upgrade to have all features is expensive to me. Maybe with a medium plan between big companies and selfemployed like me it would be interesting.

Great idea for product where demoing is helpful

Pros

It's great for sales and bring you closer to the customer

Cons

The freemium plan is great and generous but its a big jump to the next level. For that reason I have held back a bit

Beau from Utah Valley University

Absolutely Love It!

Overall, I love the simplicity of this software! It makes screen sharing easy!

Pros

CrankWheel is amazingly easy to you. The first time I opened it I knew how to use it. It hovers nicely on the right side of your screen. You can choose whether to share your whole screen or just your tabs. I love these options because I have a family picture that I love to show to clients on my home screen. Or, if my desktop is a little cluttered, I can just show my tab.

Cons

The only problem I have ever had was the link not getting through firewalls and to the customers. This made screen sharing impossible.

AGUSTIN from Tecnológico de Monterrey

Great app to improve your business

Sharing experiences with user, excellent.

Pros

Excellent tool for sales and sharing your screen with customers. Fast server and great user experience

Cons

I would like to have the option for automatic webinars with CrankWheel, too. It would help me a lot on my business.

Mick from MEDIAPAKT AS

Screen Sharing for more sales

Pros

Unbelievably easy for screen sharing. Just hit the button in Chrome and send the link to the other person. No need to fire up Skype or Hangout. Great little tool for remote sales presentations, onboarding, demos, troubleshooting.

Cons

Nothing really to complain about. It works as intended.

Response from CrankWheel

Replied March 2019

Hi Mick, thank you for the review! I would love to hear what it was you found lacking in our customer support so that we could improve on that. Best regards, Jói (CrankWheel CEO)

Damien from Yell

Very Professional

Pros

Ease of Navigation is excellent and allows me to showcase what we have to offer at Yell with great ease.

Cons

Occasional decline in quality of screen resolution when showcasing our products at Yell this is not a massive issue as Crankwheel is great

achir from 411.ca

really good its easy to use

Pros

the facts that i can have a better connexion with the custumers and i can bring them to my zone and show them what i want

Cons

nothing for the moment i really like it and it helps me a lot to convainc the managers of company .

Jim from Solar Smart Living

Industry: Utilities

Show Me, Don’t Tell Me

Pros

I can share my screen with anybody in the world without them having to install software on their end. When I’m talking with somebody and need to show them something, a click on CrankWheel’s icon is all it takes.

Cons

Not much I don’t like about it. I wouldn’t change a thing.

Szymon from CrazyCall

Great and easy software

Thanks to Crankwheel we were able to speed up our customer service and sales. It's very easy and intuitive to use and doesn't require any installation - just a simple Chrome extension and it's only for the agent. When a customer, during a sales call, wants to see how our product looks we are able to quickly send them link and go on with the call. You should try it by yourself!

Response from CrankWheel

Replied November 2016

Karen from Infogroup

Best marketing tool around!

I have been using crankwheel for over 5 months now and it has been a great addition to my sales process. Its very user friendly and allows me to focus on parts of my presentation using screen sharing to zoom in! It gives my presentation a more professional feel which helps me close more deals. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to grow there business from a visual point!

Jóhann from Íslandsbanki

CrankWheel is easy, fast and quick to use

We at the service center of Íslandsbanki are always trying to increase our customer service. CrankWheel is a perfect example of how we have been able upgrade our service and we see that our costomers are nicely surprised by this added feature. Íslandsbanki strives to be no 1 in costomer service and Crankwheel is just the right puzzle piece.

Response from CrankWheel

Replied November 2016

Erla from Búseti hsf.

Easiest way to screen share

As CFO, I spend quite a bit of time on the phone talking to various suppliers and financial institutions. You often get to a point where showing your numbers and assumptions is so much easier than just talking about them, and that's where CrankWheel steps in. It's very convenient for me, and incredibly easy for the person I'm showing information to.

Steve from White Bear Lake Area Schools

CrankWheel is fast and reliable

We are using CrankWheel as a screen sharing solution for our students. It is very fast and simple for teachers to initiate a sharing session and even easier for students to click the link and get into the sessions! It just works.

Pros

Ease of use and stability.

Cons

It doesn't include audio, yet!

Response from CrankWheel

Replied November 2016

Thanks for the review

Sveinn from Advant

Great Screen Sharing Ap

I started using CrankWeel after a customer of mine used it to share screen with me. It was quick and easy to set up and I now frequently use it to share information with clients while on phone, which makes exlanations simpler resulting in increased productivity and more effective phone meetings.

Már from Íslandsbanki

Adds great value to service center advisory services and assitance

We at islandsbanki recently introduced CrankWheel as part of our service center advisory services assistance. It has been very well received by our customers and our employees really like it due to the ease of use and the added value CrankWheel provides when assisting customers.

Rachelle from Get-Your-Healty-Life

I love this screen sharing program

For my business, I can conduct tutorials. It is very versatile with displaying a tab, window or full screen.

Pros

This is so easy to use right away after downloading. I love this because anytime I need to explain information it is too easy.

Cons

There doesn't seem to be an ability to speak through this. I do work around that though. I use another calling program in conjunction.

Kelly from 411.ca

easy and visual

Helpful to show clients their reports etc. Also useful for sales meetings etc.

Pros

I like the fact that it is live ! No having to send an email and wait... The tool seems very much welcomed by the end user, and they also like the convenience of it.

Cons

I wish the curser was a bit more visually easier to see for the end user. I feel that its a bit to hard to see.

Fras from Dad labs

CRANKWHEEL best full screen sharer out there!

I was looking for a free solution to share my screen with others without having to install anything on the receivers' computers... This was up and running within 5 minutes of download to my chrome browser.

Response from CrankWheel

Replied November 2016

Stefan Thor from KPMG

What a great product!

CrankWheel is great for anyone in sales & marketing, tech, advisory or basically anyone that has to communicate anything on a computer/mobile screen. It's really easy and simple to use. Check it out!

Rognvaldur from AwareGo ehf

Quick and No learning curve

Best way I've found to show our customers with great ease and no learning curve how our own products work. The quick and easy access I found extremely good! Thanks a lot CrankWheel !