• Pros

• "This is great for having multiple people work off the same screen. It's also great that you don't have to download anything. The free trial has worked wonderfully. "

• "It is super easy for my job to have the chance to interact with my customer because it makes it faster and easier for me and for them too."

• "Collaborating on screen together vs. switching from one sharing to another sharing, seeing how the user navigates and interacts with the software is crucial"

• Cons

• "There doesn't appear to be a chat function which is unfortunate. "

• "There is no worse aspect to commonly used video conferencing or screen sharing tools which I detected"

• "it does get slow at times and sometimes the client on the other hand loose mouse or keyboard control "

Browse Demodesk Reviews

Landice from Nettrons

Next-gen Demo App

Pros

What I like most about Demodesk is the ability to have all meeting attendees work on the same screen without downloading anything. For us, it really increased potential customer's engagement/sense of participation, because now they can play with the software themselves instead of us showing them how it works, and they can try with a real use case instead of mock data we made.

Cons

The user interface could use some improvements especially in settings, but you can figure out how the core product (meeting page) works by yourself.

Marco from Zengrowth

Makes software demos a lot easier and interactive

Pros

- No downloads or lags in the software - Clean interface - Ability to record sessions - Interactive screen-sharing

Cons

- no chat functionality - no intercom integration

Reasons for Choosing Demodesk

- unique features - easy to use - high level of customer service

Eric from Scene Not Herd zine

Industry: Music

Easy To Use

Love collaborating with colleagues on art on the same screen. Proofreading with colleagues is made much easier as well.

Pros

Cons

There doesn't appear to be a chat function which is unfortunate.

Marie from shyftplan

Great Product and even better support

Pros

- easy to use - saves us lots of time to coordinate appointments - co-browsing is very intuitive for our users

Cons

usability can be sometimes improved when making templates

Reasons for Choosing Demodesk

- compatible with most browsers - no download necessary

Martin from Martin Wauligmann

Awesome for customer presentations

I have been using Demodesk to pitch proposals to potential customers for my web development business. I also use it to demonstrate progress in my projects and have sprint reviews with clients and partners. It helped me solve the issues I had with other popular screensharing tools that are not really aimed at client presentations.

Pros

Demodesk feels a lot more suitable for pitching a solution or demonstrating software functionality to clients than the usual screensharing tools. The major advantage for me is that it's cloud-based, i.e. I don't have to share my local screen with all my info visible and notifications popping up but always have a clean environment without distractions to show the customer. You can also arrange the presentation content beforehand. What I also really like is how easily I can share mouse control with my customers without them having to install any browser extensions.

Cons

So far there is nothing that I truly dislike about Demodesk. There are a couple of smaller features that could still be added though.

Nadiia from crowdy.ai

Must-have tool for SaaS Sales and Customer Success teams

I would definitely recommend Demodesk because it's ease of use, especially for our customers. Also it's a true time saver (scheduling feature) and makes sales demos and onboardings so much more professional.

Pros

I really like how easy our customers can access demos or meetings with Demodesk (no issues with firewalls or downlodas required). By sharing control with the customer, I am able to actually collaborate with the customer (and don't have to decide if I or the customer is in control). This is very helpful for interactive product demos and customer onboardings. Another feature that makes processes a lot more simple is automated scheduling. Not only that customers can book their meetings in a self-serving manner but also that I am able to schedule a meeting for another colleague. Demodesk truly helps to design sales processes a lot more efficient and professional!

Cons

At first, Demodesk was not super intuitive to use but the team really does a great job in onboarding and is always there to help.

Jonas from Capmo GmbH

Brings sales calls to another level of professionalism!

Clients are impressed how easy it is to access calls. No more cumbersome downloads on the client side. Also, I really like how smooth video call sessions with Demodesk work!

Pros

1. Video Call & Audio quality is excellent 2. Booking tied to my own calendar 3. My client sees only what he is supposed to see 4. I can easily share control with customers 5. The ability to brand own video call session is nice!

Cons

1. No possibility to take notes, but it seems that this feature is on the roadmap

Celeste from Scalemill

Demodesk review

so far so good :)

Pros

I like that it connects easily, audio screen sharing and video all in one place.

Federica from Treatwell

Useful and easy

I used to use it since a week or more and I am learning how to use it properly.

Pros

Cons

It is only a bit small the screen when you share it with the customer and it would be the best to implement a way to use it better from the phone

The remote UX Research Tool out there

UX research but also sales demos and pitches

Philipp from eGym

awesome software and team

Pros

supports meaningful sales conversations

Cons

this software should have been here years ago