All Facebook Apps and Tabs Reviews

Kyle

Restaurants, 2 - 10 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed May 2022

Great tool to stay connect in both personal and business life

Norma Estela

Broadcast Media, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2021

So much potential in a single name

One of the great benefits, as long as you have self-control, is the ability to stay connected and aware of what is happening all over the world. It has allowed me to establish many relationships and connections at a distance and there was a time when even school matters were solved through the platform. Its reach is limitless and if used in the right way there is great marketing potential to be found. I am satisfied with its functions and reach.

PROS

Facebook has crept into every part of our lives and because of its reach it is now difficult to live without it. It helps to establish new relationships, new business, find new partners, make yourself known to the public, among many other functions. It has been synchronized with the most popular social networks and that makes some things easier. It allows you to meet people from all over the world and stay connected, the news comes fast and all the time we are aware of everything, there is no excuse. It is very intuitive and easy to use, plus, it is free. If what you want is to keep abreast of every important and not so important event that happens out there, facebook is the option.

CONS

On the one hand I like it but on the other hand I do not agree with the fact that everything is already synchronized and that the independence of each of the applications to which Facebook is linked cannot be maintained, it seems a bit invasive and makes me feel insecure. On the other hand, the designs are very attractive and so well thought out that they manage to create a kind of addiction to the platform. I always want to be connected.

Joseph Alie

Writing and Editing, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2022

Free Social Media Marketing App

The best thing about Facebook is that it is accessible to people of all ages. You can master marketing with the aid of Facebook Apps and Tabs and a creative mentality. .

PROS

The thing I like and I believe people will like too is that it ease to use and connect you to your customers faster than you thing.

CONS

I have nothing to say because is the best Marketing platform that grow my business.

Reasons for switching to Facebook Apps and Tabs

Because my product was not marketing fast like here.

Karen

Maritime, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Facebook has lost its appeal for me

I loved the accessibility to current events, friends and family updates, and the ability to get your business out inexpensively to a large audience. I often placed ads that were effective. I also like Marketplace as I have used it as both a buyer and seller. However, censuring of comments is not the job of Facebook. I am currently hoping for a replacement for Facebook from another source

PROS

Facebook was the absolute go to concerning keeping up with friends and family as well as a great way to advertise business products and it is still in a lot of ways completes this need. I did find that ads were inexpensive and a good way to get your business out there in the public domain. I also have benefitted as a buyer and seller through their Marketplace.

CONS

Facebook has changed and I am waiting for something to replace it. The censuring of certain political comments is very alarming to me. I also do not like the constant ads that cause the page to load very slowly. Facebook should not censure free speech.

Brandy

Automotive, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Facebook apps

PROS

Very easy to use and understand. Love it

CONS

Sorry i didnt discover sooner thani did

Nelli

Design, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2022

Facebook apps good for start your business

Firs problem for me the price not so cheap. According advertising it is not work as I want. So I should spent more money to get the results.

PROS

I like how it works according my request. The analysis of my need I check very carefully and it is works good.

CONS

Software was difficult for me when I start to work with. As for me I spent around 2 weeks for my understanding how it works.

Reasons for switching to Facebook Apps and Tabs

Because more people used them and more clients also can find there, more research.

Kristina

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed October 2022

Value of Facebook Apps and Tabs

This software helps my company to collaborate much better, and it contributes to the overvall success of my company. It has many advantages.

PROS

It offers multiple uses and benefits. This software is productive, and is also a good value for the money with everything it offers.

CONS

Nothing comes to mind. This is a high quality software

Reason for choosing Facebook Apps and Tabs

This software is easier to use, and is more descriptive in what it offers. More valuable

Bayo

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2022

An easy to use business tool

Great experience! I like the fast performance of the software, I also enjoy chatting with friends and family members on the software.

PROS

I like the fact that it's very easy to use and set up. It also has fast performance when chatting and communicating.

CONS

I don't really like the way genuine users are blocked at times. But notwithstanding, it's a great software.

Reasons for switching to Facebook Apps and Tabs

A friend of mine invited to the software and I started using it too.

Oussama

Import and Export, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Manage your content effectively !

I got to know Facebook apps and tabs only recently, and I regret that I didn't discover them earlier. I wasted a lot of effort in sharing content on each platform separately without any linking between the platforms So I am sure that Facebook will give my content more value in the future and allow me to manage it more effectively, attractively, and professionally. I am confident that it will give me a qualitative leap in my business and content in the future.

PROS

I think the best thing that Facebook apps and tabs offer is the opportunity to control, manage and share your content. If you have many followers on your Facebook page compared to other applications, I am sure that Facebook apps and tabs will give your followers on Facebook the opportunity to follow your content on other platforms such as YouTube and Instagram, and thus Facebook apps and tabs constitute an opportunity to raise the number of followers on Facebook. Your followers on other platforms in this case. Facebook apps and tabs have not neglected the aesthetic aspect of the content, so it allows you to display your content in a very attractive and consistent way with your content on other platforms, so it gives you the ability to maintain your style, designs, character, and brand

CONS

Using Facebook apps and tabs may be somewhat complicated for some people, and it takes time to learn how to use them, but in any case, I still insist that it is a very important and necessary application for content management. So, I think that remedying some shortcomings, such as simplifying the connection to other platforms without the need to perform many operations, will make it much better and easier to use.

Reasons for switching to Facebook Apps and Tabs

In order to highlight content on other platforms via Facebook

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed December 2020

Facebook apps and tabs

My overall experience was bad because of the threats and drama

PROS

I liked most about this software was finding cool posts to share.

CONS

I liked least about this software was the drama.

Reasons for switching to Facebook Apps and Tabs

I made this switch because it was way too much drama on facebook and instagram is more alm and drama free.

10,000+ employees

Reviewed September 2023

the amazing marketing tool

This tool is a great tool in marketing and creating advertising campaigns, as it brings a lot of targeted visitors and gives me the best keywords that bring me a lot of customers

PROS

It helped me a lot in bringing a lot of customers to my products through paid and free advertising campaigns and gave me the best analysis of my campaigns and how to successfully bring in targeted customers

CONS

For me, I think that some advertising campaigns are expensive

Consumer Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed September 2020

Extending Distant Hands and Bringing Objects Far Away Much Closer With Ease

Facebook has been an enjoyable part of my online life for a decade. The endless storage of photos, access to family, friends, Hollywood, Doctors, Teachers, Ministers, elementary classmates, and family is priceless. It is a very enjoyable free social media Ap with a large variety of entertainment opportunities and methods of sharing.

PROS

Facebook Apps are varied in type ranging from gambling/casino type games to be played with other Facebook users, Family And Friend Facebook Messenger which includes free of charge it’s own funny and romantic photoshop, audio message recording, and video chat or text. Facebook Apps are often used by companies and businesses to advertise and to sell their products or services as well. Facebook is fun, simple to use, free to anyone, unlimited individual picture storage, and a great method of keeping those whom may seem distant much closer with ease, including ones elder family or disabled members, children, spouses, or family members cross country. Facebook initiates the ability to block unwanted users, contacts, or to have a private friends only account where only you approve of who you share your digital world works with. Facebook also has staff to assist in crises or threats which can reported anonymously by any user.

CONS

Phishing scams often occur online from strangers attempting to hack or gain ones personal information, therefore one must decide how much truth they permit into the free internet world. Censorship can be annoying at times as what you may perceive as offensive remarks made by someone Facebook may not agree or reprimand the user, or vice versa. At times, with a non business account, the live video recording feature can become glitches or halted and ruin a prepared moment, lecture, speech, teaching or gathering.

Reasons for switching to Facebook Apps and Tabs

Facebook was new with far more features and easier to use.

Adiola

Farming, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Facebook apps and tabs is a great deal

With Facebook apps and tabs I was able to showcase my business and attract a lot of new customers . Facebook also assisted me with insights on how to make my page more effective and active, facebook was a great deal in terms of communication with my clients, this resulted in higher sales volume and profits as well as business growth.

PROS

Facebook apps and tabs is a great deal , it enables me to increase my business social momentum. I opened my fashion page on facebook and it has helped me to advertise and sell my products to a larger audience . Facebook apps and tabs also assist in tracking down the number of audience , response , likes etc when u promote your post and assists with suggestion in making your post reach a larger audience. Facebook apps helps the business to engage customers. Facebook apps and tabs is a great advertising tool. It is such a robust system because of ability to precisely target the correct and most suitable audience.

CONS

Although facebook apps and tabs has a lot of benefits , there are however shortcoming , for instance , to utilise facebook , there is need for an internet connection , thus not usable to people or areas that cannot access internet. Facebook apps and tabs doesn't give the benefit of privacy to its users , anyone can access personal information of the user without any restrictions. It requires users to have some element of technical knowledge in order to use it

Reviewed June 2019

Very Hard to Live Without It but There Are Ways to Make it Work For You

Facebook has been part of my life for a long time. It can be really great or it can be toxic, depending on how you use it. The best way to make it work for you and help you, instead of draining you, is to spend some time curating and controlling what kind of news, ads, events are relevant. You have to be the one to unfollow some people's lives. I think for the future, Facebook can try to make it easier for people to curate their feed and to get to decide the kind of content that they DO want to be exposed to.

PROS

I use it to stay in touch with friends, post updates about my artist webpage, stay current with popular culture and the latest services that help me save money. It's a life-support app.

CONS

When I scroll facebook to look for quality funny content, and I happen to like a certain video post, it can set off a chain of ads and videos that I do not want to watch. It's hard to" swipe" it off, or find the "exit" button to get the video to stop playing. I often have to refresh the scroll page. There are some people in my life whose feed that I do follow and support, but I often do not see them pop up. Sometimes the app gives me pop-ups of notifications that aren't really notifications for me at all.

Reason for choosing Facebook Apps and Tabs

Facebook is just easiest in the sense most of my friends are on it and I can contact them through messenger. It's also as UI friendly as it gets out there.

Samantha

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2022

Good tool to help with content management and networking.

Overall a great product and app to utilize if you have a business or are a content creator needing more assistance with content and analytics information.

PROS

Good tool for content management and the ability to track and see analytics from content that is shared out to the public or your following. As more of our world begins to utilize social media and online platforms it is important to have content on a regular basis as well as know how posts or things you share out are doing. Social media is always changing so being able to have assistance with content is helpful to build things that will be more successful for my business.

CONS

There is often times I feel that my followers do not see my content or that it is not showing up on their feed. I feel that only the brands or people that pay or the adds are getting shown to my followers. I understand there is money to be made but sometimes can seem overwhelming to try and keep up with the ways I need to share my content for it to be seen by my following and not have to pay for adds.

Ajit

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2022

Most Suitable App of Social Networking and Marketing

I am using the Facebook more than 5 years and it has a great and satisfactory experience. Facebook keep us up to date. I am using Facebook on daily basis to know and read or see the daily news, posts whether its business related, industry related or personal posts. Facebook is very old app but as we all know that "Old is Gold" and Facebook is unique at its best. I am so glad to have Facebook App.

PROS

I like the Facebook app because its various features and functions. To make connection with new people and posting important information are the most favorite functions. Because of Facebook, we come to know all the global information. There is a lot of information we can learn. In short, its the best app to search anything on social account.

CONS

Almost all the features and functions of Facebook are fine except the security of account. There should be two way authentication for using Facebook app like OTP in SMS or Access Code in email address to access the account. Also we should know that who have visited or seen our profile. All other features are working fine.

Else

Hospitality, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2022

My Facebook Apps and Tabs Review

Because practically any tool you would require for your business is available on the platform, I strongly suggest small, medium, and large enterprises use the Facebook apps and tabs.

PROS

Facebook is now much more than the social media and messenger it once was. Facebook is now a one-stop shop thanks to the integration of numerous technologies. We can quickly locate new employment opportunities, conferences, and other listings thanks to the advertisement, which improves its usage. Many of its products and apps make work easy and marketing reaches a wider audience.

CONS

If you have a problem, you may have to turn to the community rules because it can take hours or even days to receive a response when you submit a support ticket online. It also consumes a lot of storage on our gadgets. The features are generally good, yet some of them are not very obvious or practical, which makes it occasionally less appealing.

abdelrahman

Internet, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2022

The latest methods of online marketing

In my revel in, Facebook and its apps have given me an powerful and expert revel in as an proprietor of a web advertising account, its tabs and gear have accelerated my productivity, and its exact information attain a extra unique audience

PROS

Facebook is one of the maximum skilled apps withinside the marketplace for social networks and on line marketing, the equipment, packages and tabs that it gives customers in its interface are very prepared and productive. The interface is straightforward and smooth to understand, the records show is a reasonably correct device and the listing of equipment is extensive

CONS

The simplest con that I can locate on fb is that there are presently many different systems that may turn out to be a higher alternative for the person relying on their needs, however fb continues to be a possible and robust alternative as compared to others