• Pros

• "I liked that the presenter can directly interact with the audience through the presentation. The presentation changes on the audiences electronic device as it is being presented. "

• "- immediate feedback from audience - adding polls and documents is very easy - interactive learning helps others test their knowledge of the content"

• "easy to use and converts quickly worth the money!"

• Cons

• "Overall the product was great and we really benefited from the polling options. The only issue we faced was the inability to embed videos through power point slides."

• "There isn't any way to actually return to the prior slide as the presenter is going through their set. "

• "Also being a conference enhancement and delegate participation software program I cannot find anything that I don't like about this product, because it works and gets people interactive."

Browse Glisser Reviews

Wayne from RBC

Glisser was an integral part of a lively conference presentation to a room of about 100 people

I was able to deliver a much more engaging presentation at the software conference I was invited to speak at. I feel that Glisser made my presentation much more memorable and had helped me build my image and brand in the market I operate in.

Pros

I loved the way Glisser integrated easily with my Powerpoint presentation. I hate talks with large wordy slide decks and was looking for ways to engage my audience. I used very few slides with large print and interesting graphics. Glisser's modern look and ability to customize the view made their product look like it fit naturally into deck. I used the live audience poll feature to present interesting questions to the attendees which drew them into the content and held their focus. I received many positive comments and stayed for almost 2 hours afterward to answer questions! The folks at Glisser are very accommodating and were happy to help me make the most of my presentation. They contacted me quickly after I signed up for the trial and showed interest in what I was doing. They answered my questions by email within hours and attentively followed up afterward. I've had great success using Glisser at one conference. I will use it again at a second conference and I've already had a request for a third smaller and private presentation. I hope to be able to use it again for future engagements.

Cons

I compared Glisser to half a dozen competing products and found that some were easier to use and some were more difficult. I had to get used to the web interface which is intuitive enough but still a bit different than using a desktop program like PowerPoint. An add-on must be installed into PowerPoint which proved to be tricky. The slide deck must also be uploaded to the Glisser site and kept in sync before a presentation can be made. During the presentation, the live slides must be toggled to in a browser window. The Glisser plug in makes this relatively painless but it is still an extra step to remember in the middle of your presentation. I occasionally found the uploaded poll slides appeared in a different order than in my deck - and I still haven't figured that out why. Instead, I used generic local slides and website slide with the actual poll questions.

Response from Glisser

Replied November 2017

Wayne Thanks for the excellent and thorough review. We'll take all your development points on board and keep pushing our product forward. Cheers - The Glisser Team

Jessica from Snow Companies

I'd recommend

Pros

The look of the populated graphs, ease of use with cell phone, back-end data that could be pulled into client reports

Cons

That the presentation had to be shown via the browser in the Glisser system (as opposed to a PPT)

Kyle from U of Colorado, Denver

The software is clunky but acceptable for participant feedback.

Pros

Participant feedback is important and this is the only redeeming quality. I do enjoy knowing how people are receiving the information I am sharing with them.

Cons

The design, the lack of intuition, the constant asking for my password/making me re-register. All of these things are so frustrating!

Response from Glisser

Replied December 2017

Kyle Thanks for your comments and apologies it didn't work out for you. I looks like you've mainly been testing the PowerPoint add-in - this is best used in conjunction with the platform where you can see all the participant interactions being made, slide downloads, etc. The add-in alone won't show you this. We've checked you're account and it's all there! Data protection is really important to our clients, so that does mean our password process has to be strong. In particular, where PowerPoints may contain sensitive data and could get left open on AV laptops, we do need to enforce log-outs, etc. Thanks for taking the time to trial. - The Glisser Team

Molly from Education

Difficult to use

Pros

Initial set up was easy - there was a lot of personalisation available and I was able to incorporate lots of interaction styles. It is unique, and definitely worth paying for IF you can afford it.

Cons

It was really difficult using this with children. They didn't understand the format of it the way they did with Kahoot. This would, however, be perfect for an adult audience.

Sarah from Charity Finance Group

Bringing events to life

Pros

Using Glisser is a great way to engage with our audience and our delegates really like that they can download slides instantly.

Cons

Sadly it isn't optimised for use on mobile phones so that can be tricky sometimes.

Jordan from BTG

Great tool - wish it had google functionality

Very solid customer experience

Pros

Great UI that was easy to navigate and easy to read

Cons

No integration with google slides or keynote

Reasons for Choosing Glisser

UI

Brian from TechnipFMC

First time user to pump up PowerPoint presentations

Getting more questions and interaction from an audience which would much rather cell phone text than get up in front of a microphone.

Pros

Graphical presentation, preparation of slides and cell phone interface are most impressive.

Cons

Having to do the presentation in the Glisser environment is the biggest concern. Many presentations are done in pure PowerPoint mode. Products like Poll Everywhere allow the user to download and use an add-in in PowerPoint and add slides as necessary. Glisser wants you to do it the other way around - move the slides into Glisser then add their slides to the presentation. I prefer the add-in method, allowing me to prepare all the slides offline in PowerPoint.

connie from Hogan Lovells

Industry: Law Practice

Glisser

Its been really good and a much improved product compared to slido etc

Pros

I think that Glisser is a great product and I love the way that polling is embedded in the slides. I

Cons

I think it could be improved by adding a couple of feature such as speakers bio and being able to review the agenda. I also would also prefer that it ran in a yearly subscription model.

Reasons for Choosing Glisser

I hate flicking between slides and polling when you use a basic event app, Glisser has produced a great solutation for this.

Daniel from inEvidence - customer storytellers

Great way to make events interactive

We used Glisser to manage the Q&A portion after each speaker session during one of our live events. The tool worked without flaw and attendees have said they have never seen an app of this type work so seamlessly and actually bring value to the conversation.

Pros

I liked how easy and seamless it was to display Q&A questions following our speaker sessions during a live event

Cons

We would love to see the Twitter Wall feature be developed further and become available as we used a different solution to display social media discussions during our event.

Response from Glisser

Replied February 2020

Hi Daniel - Great that you had brilliant first experience - thanks for the review. Noted re Social Media - we're seeing Insta taking over from Twitter at the moment, but would love your insights on this. - The Glisser Team

Sally from Mining & Metals Industry

Industry: Mining & Metals

Professional and easy to use presentations

The customer support that we receive from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is excellent. He and the team are professional, responsive and make our large scale presentations easy.

Pros

The Glisser platform is easy to use. It provides a great end user experience too.

Cons

I don't have any issues with the software.

Krupa from Enaxis Consulting

Wonderful App and Great Customer Service

Enaxis Consulting recently used Glisser during an IT leadership forum in Houston, and the response from our participants was overwhelmingly positive. As our primary presentation engine, Glisser's simple to use interface made creating the presentation and polling questions easy and quick. We were able to directly upload PDF and PowerPoint slides into the app and could easily move the slides around to work on presentation flow. The polling option was also simple and intuitive to set up. We used polls throughout the forum to engage our participants and get real time input from the group on key discussion points. This shaped the discussion as it allowed our speakers and panelist insight into where the audience stood on different topics. Our participants were very impressed with the tool and many of them expressed interest in using the app in their future events. Finally, the Glisser team was wonderful to work with. They were responsive and worked with the Enaxis team to answer any questions we had. Thank you again! The Glisser app really helped to make our event a huge success.

Cons

Response from Glisser

Replied March 2018

Thanks for the wonderful review Krupa! Happy Glissering... - The Glisser Team

Heather from CSUB

Industry: Libraries

I use Glisser for the live poll feature, this allows my audience to easily interact.

Audience participation. Easy poll.

Pros

The Q&A section is an awesome way to address questions throughout, WORD CLOUD feature is actually really fun for participants and encourages them to participate and ask questions. I absolutely love how much more participation I get from my audience when I use Glisser, plus it's easy for participants to use! I really like customizing my presentation to an audience and Glisser makes it fun! It is so great that audience can use either their phone or a computer. This is a great way to make a boring presentation an event! Not only do I get more participation, but I also find my audience remembers more of what I say when I review with a quick quiz. You can easily judge if a concept was retained or if you should re-enforce a concept or re-explain an idea.

Cons

I wish it was cheaper. I also wish you could link out to websites. I want to take my audience on a virtual journey. I see the potential here, but I want more features. Also, I wish you could move the slides around and do quick edits, it is so frustrating to want to change 1 little thing and you have to download the whole pdf again in the correct spot.

Response from Glisser

Replied September 2017

Heather Thanks for the review. The ability to move around slides is definitely on the roadmap, and feedback like this is great to ensure we move it to the top of our list! - The Glisser Team

Veronica from shenandoah university

Glisser review

My overall experience has been positive. As a student it keeps me engaged with the presenter on my device and minimizes distractions throughout the presentation.

Cons

Response from Glisser

Replied October 2018

Hi Veronica, Thank you for the fantastic review! You're able to go back to previous slides by pressing the '4 squares' icon on the toolbar at the bottom of your screen and then select the slide you want to navigate to. - The Glisser Team

Kate from Elmhurst Hospital Center

Worked well. Better would be something like a QR code for the website, for quick audience access.

Interactivity

Pros

Functionality. Integrated slides & polling. I don't know about customer support or value- I didn't use support, and I didn't pay for it. And the pricing wasn't on the website, so who knows? I did forward info to our IT/audiovisual guy, but I'm not calling to find out the price.

Cons

Took too long for audience to access the website. If I had the link ahead of time that might have worked, but since I didn't, I had to wait for everyone to type the address into their phones, which took much longer than I would have predicted. A QR code within the presentation would have facilitated this better. Also, several times while editing the polls, I had to shut down the slides altogether to get them to edit properly.

Response from Glisser

Replied October 2017

Thanks Kate We've looked at QR codes, but found most attendees (outside of Asia) don't have a QR reader downloaded on their phone, so haven't prioritised this. With Apple looking like it might reignite the role of QR, maybe we'll change that soon... As you used our free product I hope you got good value! Pricing varies significantly depending on the level of support you require, so we always like to discuss that with our clients rather than just be a software company selling a generic tool. Good luck with your next presentation! The Glisser Team

Silviu from Boost IT Hub

Best ever received feedback from audience - I'm a Speaker for more than 10 year

The presentation software run smoothly, did not had any issues with it. The organizers were impressed and even asked if they can use it, the other speakers asked also about the solution and envy me. The audience (200 people) liked it, everyone had only positive words. I was impressed of how many interactions I had from the audience and the voting system for questions helped a lot pointing out the best questions. As first interactivity I choosed a closed question regarding the audience field of activity and this pointed out in real time the exact demographics in the audience (in percentage 34%, 21% 37%, 8%). I could not achieve this with the usual "please raise a hand" question, and helped me position better the information i will deliver during the presentation. The audience spend some time on the mobile rather than looking at me on the stage. But that was good for the ones in the back that did not have such a good placement compared to the screen because they followed the slide on their mobiles and tablets.

Response from Glisser

Replied February 2016

Thanks Silviu Great feedback - looks like you really got the most out of the various features. Glad your audiences liked Glisser as well! The Glisser Team

Megan from Shenandoah Univeristy Bernard J. Dunn School of Pharmacy

Review (:

We use this program in the classroom to promote in-class participation and it works great. All you have to do is put in the url and you are right in the program following the professor's presentation.

Pros

It's super easy to use. You can download the presentation at the end with whatever notes you made. It allows participation from the audience.

Cons

It's difficult to go back to previous slides, you have to go through all of the ones in between. You are not able to change your question answer once clicked.

Response from Glisser

Replied October 2018

Thanks for the review Megan! To go back and find a selected slide, tap the '4 squares' icon in the centre at the bottom, then you can pick your slide. Happy Glissering... - The Glisser Team

Claire from Shenandoah University

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Good tool to evaluate readiness for an assessment

Pros

This is a great way for professors to quiz a class and make presentations more interactive!

Cons

If not set up properly then it displays everyone's answers and people are able to change choices based off of a majority.

Response from Glisser

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the review! Happy Glissering - Team Glisser

Lydia from UNHCR

January 2016

Turn a presentation into a dialogue: engaging the audience using Glisser

An hour is a long time to be listening to anyone's voice but Glisser completely changes this. Building in the interactive features and embedding video into the presentation meant both the 200 strong audience and I remained engaged throughout. There were no awkward microphone moments as you waited for the ushers to assist with questions from the audience. Instead, questions are posted in text and better yet, the ability for audience members to like questions meant I could focus on the top ranking queries and comments. The tech worked seamlessly and the data captured through Glisser means I was able to capture feedback and reach out to the attendees within 24hrs of the event. I'll definitely be using Glisser again, I could see it working well for anything from a focus group presentation to our annual conference. Keep up the great work team Glisser!

Response from Glisser

Replied January 2016

Thanks Lydia - glad the event went well and the data was useful to you and your team. Hope to see you using us again... Team Glisser

Glisser Functionality Review

I thought the customer service was great, it just didn't work out with our system.

Pros

The various features are great as far as customizing your page and the analytics.

Cons

I found it hard to use, we didn't receive many applicants from it, and I thought the pricing was tough just considering the return. Lastly I work with a Franchise system and each location cant have their own page which makes it hard on the franchisor to manage.

Response from Glisser

Replied September 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We're more than happy to offer training sessions to help the onboarding process, and would be willing to discuss an Enterprise solution that would cover the franchises. Get in touch! - The Glisser Team

Michelle from U.S. VETS (United States Veterans Initiative)

Create interactive presentations

I love being able to keep my audience engaged.

Pros

gets audience involved, live results, keeps audience engaged, plug-in for PowerPoint is easy to use

Cons

Format will not match the PPT presentation. If not using the plug-in, cannot rearrange slides or edit the presentation easily from the website. Users must enter their email addresses to use.

Response from Glisser

Replied September 2018

Thanks for the review! We're just about to add animations and transitions into the web product, as well as the ability to reorder slides. So great timing to hear this feedback... Email capture can be removed with paid plans. Thanks - The Glisser Team

Sophie from Decidedly

Industry: Market Research

Good product for some quick audience engaugement

So far we have only briefly experimented with it! Glisser helped us to add a nice energiser to a company day out, and others from the company have considered using it in future client meetings

Pros

I like how the results page allows you to see the results come in live, it definitely feels more dynamic!

Cons

Since we were using this primarily for the quiz side rather than presenting, it didn't feel obvious that you needed to add a presentation first to create a quiz. In the end we had to make 1 title slide and upload it to be able to make the quiz.

Response from Glisser

Replied September 2018

Thanks Sophie The ability to create polls, quizzes, etc. without any slides is coming soon - watch this space! Well done for working out the way we do it now... - The Glisser Team

Alper from Transport for London

April 2016

I use Glisser to deliver workshop-presentations

I use Glisser to deliver workshop-presentations. Not quite a workshop because I am still presenting but certainly not a presentation because I can get the audience so involved. My typical audience size is between 10-20 people and it really helps me create a 2-way interaction. Q&A is brilliant, I bring up the questions view throughout my presentations to ensure everyone understands what I am talking about and speed up/slow down accordingly. I wish I was able to archive answered questions though without turning on moderation. Automatic slide downloads also mean that I don't have to bother with the usual end of session email and follow up - anybody who wants a copy of my content just gets it.

Response from Glisser

Replied April 2016

Thanks Alper Glad we are a useful solution for you to use, and we hope to continue improving our features and services. The Glisser Team

Lucy from Monash University

Good teaching tool

It's helping make my slides accessible during a tutorial and allowing tutes to be more interactive through things like polls

Pros

Makes it easy for students to get a copy of tutorial slides, polling is nice

Cons

I had trouble uploading my slides the first time, it would be nice to be able to make minor tweaks to slides (e.g. fixing a spelling mistake) within the Glisser interface, I'm worried that my students are getting spammed with feedback requests

Response from Glisser

Replied September 2018

Thanks for your review. Good idea on the quick fixes - we'll take a look. We only ask presenters for feedback here, not audiences - but all feedback welcome! - The Glisser Team

Great interactive product

Pros

It’s interactive with the classroom. The content is able to be saved. You can have polls in the materials. The lecturer still controls the content.

Cons

I do not have any cons about the product.

Response from Glisser

Replied October 2018

Thanks for the review! - The Glisser Team

Presentation in its next level

Pros

The application keeps presentations more lively

Cons

At times the application become non responsive

Response from Glisser

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the review. As a web-based solution, we always recommend using a hardwire connection when presenting with Glisser. Depending on the content being shared, certain presentations required larger bandwidths than others so using a hardwire connection minimises any delays in content sharing and can prevent any slow loading or crashing. If wifi is the only option, our Customer Success team is always happy to provide insight into recommended bandwidths based on the size of your presentation.

Chris from TalentRocket

Glisser is a game changer for presentations!

I delivered a better presentation experience. I learnt how to present more effectively.

Pros

The audience don't have to download an app, just go to a browser so they're more likely to engage. It makes the presentation I'm doing more engaging and interactive. The upvoting of questions is such a simple, democratic way to ensure I'm delivering value to my audience. The data I get after each presentation to learn what areas people were most engaged with my talk, what questions people have is so valuable.

Response from Glisser

Replied May 2017

Thanks Chris - glad it is working out for you

Great software

Pros

Very easy to use, I like how it help with my job system.

Cons

a little pricy, other than that, there is very little cons

November 2015

Chris from Design Council

November 2015

Second successful event

After our first outing with Glisser at the incredibly successful annual Design Summit in the summer, we called on Mike and the gang at Glisser to jazz up November's MedTechSouthEast pitching event. An evening of quick-fire pitches, Glisser really added to the event and made the whole experience interactive, adding value to the audience and pitchers alike. The data we gathered is also going to help us format the next stages of the competition. The service was first rate and took a lot of pressure off us. Thanks again Glisser, look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Response from Glisser

Replied November 2015

Thanks Chris - glad we could be of service again. Hope to work with you again soon. Mike & the Glisser Team

Mackenzie from Shenandoah University

Glisser Review

Pros

I liked that students are able to download the powerpoint (including their notes) after the lecture. I also like the polling option.

Cons

I don't like how you cannot continue taking notes on a certain slide once the lecturer clicks through the powerpoint.

Response from Glisser

Replied October 2018

Thanks Mackenzie Useful feedback - this is being fixed on our latest release. - The Glisser Team

I used Glisser for the first time very last minute as we had a large audience to interact.

Pros

Despite very little time to learn the program, I found it incredibly easy to use. We ran an event with 150 people seamlessly, the audience gave very positive feedback for the sessions.

Cons

The free trial version would be better if it was full featured for a period of time. Being exposed to the metrics and additional data capture in real use is more convincing than just reading about it as a feature.

Response from Glisser

Replied November 2017

Thanks for the great review! We've taken your comments about the free version on board. - The Glisser Team

Alexander from SaaScribe Media LTD

Glisser turned it up to 11

I used Glisser for The London SaaS Meetup. Previously the meetups were lacking in audience interaction and Glisser changed all that. Having never used it before, I was very impressed with the level of customer service and patience given by the Glisser team. In fact, it's a doddle to use and drastically improved the social sharing, participation and feedback from the meetup members. I'm signing up to use it for the rest of the SaaS Meetup series.

Response from Glisser

Replied February 2016

Awesome feedback Alex - and really happy to help get your first Glissered event under your belt. Looking forward to working with you again on your Meetup and SaaS conferences. The Glisser Team

Mike from Colegio Anglo Colombiano

Using Glisser was a fabulous way to present to engage the audience!

Great presentation tool to engage audiences and deliver professional development.

Pros

It was super easy to upload presentations and I loved the features an options to engage audiences like the polls and quizzes. The option to download the presentation at the end is a nice touch and really helpful to delegates attending the presentation.

Cons

There were a few issues connecting with the Google Chrome and Safari Browsers and sometimes the presentation was slow to upload. At the start of the presentation delegates had a few problems signing up as the screen froze at 'Join'.

Response from Glisser

Replied November 2017

Thanks Mike Glad you enjoyed using Glisser, and for the positive review. - The Glisser Team

Shelley from BJD SOP

Glisser

Pros

being able to use it with a large group of people

Cons

The way the pages are setup is confusing

Response from Glisser

Replied October 2018

Thanks for your review Shelley! - The Glisser Team

Lauren from Shenandoah University Bernard J Dunn School of Pharmacy

Our professors use it sometimes for lectures

Pros

Our teachers​ have been able to determine if they taught subjects sufficiently during lectures.

Cons

I don't love when our teachers use it because I can't really listen during class, and learn more later on my own.

Response from Glisser

Replied October 2018

Thanks for the feedback Lauren - everyone learns differently I guess! - The Glisser Team

Michelle from U.S.VETS - Las Vegas

Easy to get audience participation

Interaction with audience members kept them more engaged.

Pros

It is easy to add in questions that will encourage audience participation in your presentation. I also like the PowerPoint plug-in, which allows you to edit the presentation as you go, and not necessarily have it complete prior to adding in the interactive features.

Cons

Once a PPT is uploaded into the system, it cannot be edited. This makes it difficult to use the same presentation over time or edit as you go.

Response from Glisser

Replied November 2017

Thanks Michelle I trust the customer support score reflects you managed to do everything without contacting us! We're going to add some more editing features in an upcoming release - watch this space... - The Glisser Team

Herman from LegalShield Official

A fresh presentation

It's hard to tell the effectiveness of trainings. You perform keeps the audience engaged and allows trainers to make adjustments as needed.

Pros

I love the way I can get real time feedback during my presentation

Cons

The isn't an option for audio for online presentations.

Response from Glisser

Replied September 2018

Thanks Herman - really appreciate the review! Check out Glisser LIVE to combine Glisser with a video stream (which can have audio) for online presentations. Happy Glissering - The Glisser Team

Brett from Australasian Society of Association Executives

Absolutely must have product for your conference

The main benefit I received from the software was that it made my life easier both leading up to during and after our conference. It got people interactive and in addition to this they could download the presentations easily (which always tends to be a nightmare for conference organisers). Making a commitment to go paperless and wireless, this was by far the best product to enhance that commitment. People enjoyed making notes on their tablet and phone and then downloading it. I would totally recommend this product.

Pros

Glisser definitely increased the audience participation in the conference. The ease of use of the product by the delegates (and me as an organiser) was a real bonus. I totally recommend

Cons

Response from Glisser

Replied November 2017

Thanks Brett - sounds like you really got the most out of the product. Glad to have you as a user - welcome to the Gliserati! - The Glisser Team

Carsten from etouches

February 2016

You'll love Glisser, because no one ever should get bored by presentations

Easy to use, affordable and highly engaging. It took me 5 minutes to upload my slide deck and add interactive widgets to it. I can test everything prior to my presentation and then share the Glisser link with the audience. They can easily and participate in the presentation through their smartphone. Fantastic.

Response from Glisser

Replied February 2016

Thanks Carsten This means a lot coming from someone in a senior role in the event-technology industry. I'm sure you see a lot of innovation so it's nice to know you rate us highly. Cheers The Glisser Team

Fahd from University of Strathclyde

Fairly simple and easy to use, with real time results

Simple audience participation

Pros

It is simple to upload your presentation and add in your interactive slides. The mobile interface for the audience works well. The ability to change answers (or stop users from doing so) is useful.

Cons

All audience members are asked to enter their email address when using the app for the first time. It would be nice to have themes matching those of Powerpoint for the interactive slides.

Response from Glisser

Replied October 2017

Thanks Fahd - great feedback. If you move to a paid account you can switch off email capture if you like. Themes are a great idea... - The Glisser Team

Joe from RBI

Game-changing presentation product - Increased engagement and insight

The best kept secret for a memorable, world class presentation. It takes me like 2 minutes to turn average content into an amazing experience. All you need to do is put 3 or 4 polls at the start of your deck and everyone will pay attention to what you have to say. If you are in sales and ever present with prospects in the room this is the tool you need up your sleeve.

Response from Glisser

Replied April 2016

Thanks Joe Great that you're finding Glisser useful - and excellent tip for getting people engaged right up front. The Glisser Team

Madison from Student Alumni Board

Glisser: easy to use

Glisser makes it easy to get anonymous feedback about decisions in a way that is instant and interactive

Pros

The ease of use, ability to "like" other posts to show agreement, easily accessible

Cons

Color scheme in the app, having to edit slides outside of Glisser before re-uploading

Response from Glisser

Replied October 2018

Thanks for the review! Did you know you can change the colour scheme on the paid plans? - The Glisser Team

Natasha from RateSetter

April 2016

Running polls in my presentations has completely changed how I deliver content. It's more of an interactive experience that the normal mind dump presentations. On the down side you will need an internet connection, but then it's pretty impossible to do this kind of thing without one.

Response from Glisser

Replied April 2016

Thanks Natasha - glad you like what we're doing. Agree about the internet connection. Of course, the audience view can run over 4G as well which helps a lot. The Glisser Team

Joanne from Croda

Industry: Chemicals

Glisser Review

Only had the initial training so far, but that was great, very informative and easy to follow

Pros

The product is so intuitive and easy to use

Cons

It would be great if you could make it a secure platform, ie only let those view who you want to

Response from Glisser

Replied April 2020

Hi Joanne Thanks for the great review. The feature you mention is coming very soon. We'll let you know when it launches. - The Glisser Team

Christoph from aditus.gmbh

Easy to use and self explaining.

We were able to quickly put together a presentation with a direct survey and had an interesting workshop.

Pros

In only 10min you have your presentation with a survey live and are ready to present it. No need for the audience to install any app.

Cons

You can't add or edit single slide of your presentation afterwards. If you made a complex survey and discover an typo you'll have to redo the whole thing.

Response from Glisser

Replied September 2017

Thanks Christoph You can edit your poll slides in Glisser - just select them and click edit. We don;t allow PowerPoint slides to be edited, but you can delete and replace them with a new slide. Mike

Marie from Self

High Engagement

Pros

This is a great product for developing interactive and engaging presentations for an audience. I mostly love the audience engagement features that include polls and social media integration. Very simple to use and learn.

Cons

This software is great and provides features many others don't. I thoroughly enjoy using it and look forward to improvements made to the software over time.

Response from Glisser

Replied April 2018

Thanks Marie Appreciate the great review. We'll keep developing the software and hope to keep you happy! - The Glisser Team

Michael from UNLV SAAS Unit

This is by far the best presentation software out there.

All the tools in one application!

Pros

Love the ease of use, the features, Twitter Wall, analytics, and the seamless transitions from slides to video. Oh and the mobile device usage is awesome.

Cons

In a world that has all these features separately for free, the cost is the only draw back. There is great value in this software, greater value if it were more cost effective.

Response from Glisser

Replied December 2017

Thanks Michael Great feedback. Hopefully your positive review will help us gain users and drive costs down for everyone! - The Glisser Team

Bryce from CVS Health

Glisser review

Pros

It can create a very professional look and interactive display.

Cons

It does not let you skip to different parts of the presentation as easily as powerpoint

Response from Glisser

Replied October 2018

Hi Bryce Thanks for the review. Good feedback - skipping to slides is a nice idea - maybe we could add as a hotkey. Watch this space. - The Glisser Team

Thomas from Soul chic

Industry: Law Practice

Efficient & effective.

Just was able to buy a cheap product at an affordable rate with a quick turnaround for delivery.

Pros

Cheap & affordable. Got the product when I needed it at a good price, with a quick turnaround with delivery.

Cons

Too many emails - makes you feel like you've bought two products. After I bought one product I received many tracking emails telling me the same thing.

Response from Glisser

Replied September 2017

Thanks Thomas - glad you found the product useful. For future reference, you can switch off the email updates in the 'Settings' section of your account. The Glisser Team

Sana from Boots

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Excellent tool to get audience involvement at low cost

Pros

The free trial option for small class numbers was very useful in allowing me to trial the product.

Cons

The setup for the slides is quite cumbersome and it would be useful to integrate the features of Glisser into powerpoint so you could run the native application.

Jamie from Tresor Security

April 2016

Great for interactive presentations and audience feedback

We use Glisser to present live demos, get audience feedback and create more engaging presentations. In short - it just works. Creating presentations is a breeze and delivering them is intuitive. Would recommend for anyone that wants to deliver presentations above and beyond a standard powerpoint.

Response from Glisser

Replied April 2016

Thanks for the review Jamie - glad you're finding Glisser useful. The Glisser Team