• Pros

• "I really like the web-based access. I can monitor our employee's computer use from anywhere I have internet access."

• "It is very easy to setup and use and i have never had an issue with the monitoring and reports."

• "There is nothing good about the software. It constantly disconnects. It has issues with all the browsers.(Chrome and Internet Explorer."

• Cons

• "I really am having trouble thinking of what I don't enjoy about this platform. I haven't run into any issues that their excellent support hasn't helped me resolve."

• "So far I have not found any problems that would stop me from recommending it to anyone."

• "Does not capture what the client needed and slowed down the computer, support was lack luster and takes forever to get to anyone"

Browse InterGuard Employee Monitoring Reviews

Jim from The Computer Store

Industry: Computer Networking

Would recomment to all employers

Cons

Response from Awareness Technologies

Replied December 2018

Hi Jim- Thank you for recommending InterGuard to all employers. Please note that in the future if you are having any issues at all, we have technical support available 24/7 by calling 1-800-998-5621. Best Regards, Jillian Kennedy

William from SM/AC of NJ

Industry: Security and Investigations

With the usage of Intergards SONAR Monitoring program, we have not experience any negative issues!

ahead of any internal threats.

Pros

Records all employee emails, instant messages, web sites visited, applications used, social network activity, keystrokes types, files transferred, all print activity to protect the integrity of the company. We are a 24/7 unsupervised work environment. By using Sonar, we obtain a virtual review of each employee through their 8 hr shift.

Cons

purchasing of SmartCamera Snapshots is an approximate guess to your actual need. We used up 1 unit (10,000 snapshots) in less than a month for a single employee. Recommendation, the quantity should include a few every month of the subscription with no carry over.

Response from Awareness Technologies

Replied February 2018

HI William, Thanks for the response, and the feedback you provided. As a suggestion with respect to the screenshots, we have 3 different methods that will assist with conserving the amount you might use. You have 3 different ways to record activity with the screenshot tool: 1) Continuous: will record activity in set intervals (5-60 seconds) 2) Smart Camera: will record all activity in selected programs or websites in set intervals (5-60 seconds) 3) Alert Word: will record screen each time a selected alert word is typed or viewed on screen I think that with some settings changes you can reserve the amount of screenshots in your account. You may reach out to our support team to learn how to set these up or call us directly at 888-550-3130. I hope this was helpful. Best Regards, Michael Goldberg

Simon from Ausin Group

Senior management team is pleased as substantial loss of productivity is recovered

Prior to the implementation of InterGuard, we saw computer resources are abused making IT consistently battling with network performance and malware attack problems. Morale was driven down simultaneously as hard working individuals were emotional affected by the bad branches spending valuable time on unproductive personal interest during business hours. InterGuard improved the situation by providing materials that HR can base upon to challenge the bad branches. Positive effects occur when actions are taken. The organisation turns itself into a productive machine over time.

Pros

InterGuard is easy to setup for general monitor. When specific investigation is required, InterGuard provided all the evidence required. Account Manager and Support Team is knowledgeable and helpful, making every contact a pleasure. Staff learn and understand that company resources are to produce return for company, and for themselves.

Cons

Staff morale dropped initially, however, gradually improves after bad branches are removed. Prior to the rollout of InterGuard, coordination with Senior Management, IT, HR, legal and all departmental heads was necessary. We are a global company and legal consultation must occur to ensure what we do is compliant.

Response from Awareness Technologies

Replied February 2018

Hi Simon, Thank you for the response, greatly appreciated. Best Regards, Michael Goldberg Awareness Technologies

Nolan from Itron, Inc.

Industry: Utilities

Good Product

Pros

Silent installer works well around antivirus software

Cons

Requiring more than 10 licenses for the silent installer was hard as we only needed a few licenses

Osman from Sky Mart

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Cannot Cancel Subscription obligated to a full year

None

Pros

Cons

It disconnect all the times from the computer. It slows down your browser. I tried to cancel the subscription and they said it was not possible because I log in once in April and that automatically renewed my subscription. The reason I log in was to cancel the product not to use it. They will offer no solution. Horrible customer service.

Response from Awareness Technologies

Replied July 2018

Hi Osman- I am sorry to hear you were having troubles with Chrome and IE. I am not aware of any issues with the service disconnecting and would like to have an opportunity to discuss this with you as I am sure we can get the software up and running. I also wanted to mention that we reach out to customers 30 days in advance of the subscription expiration date and provide an additional 30 days after you have renewed to cancel the subscription. I also check the account and you did cancel your subscription in April and your renewal date was several months prior to cancellation date. If you would like to discuss this with me please call 888-550-3130 x425. Best Regards, Michael Goldberg

Dominic from MSI Bureautique Inc.

Sneak silently on a computer

It is a great tool to monitor activity silently on a computer. It has a lot of features, so for a newbie like I am, it takes time to master.

Pros

Easy to install, reports permit to see in a glance the activities.

Cons

To create reports, the interface has to be learned, and lack intuitivity.

Response from Awareness Technologies

Replied October 2018

Hi Dominic- Thank you for the review, greatly appreciated. One of the many benefits that InterGuard has over other products is ease of use which makes it very simple to increase productivity or conduct an investigation regardless of your comfort level with technology. Another great benefit is that we can schedule an on boarding session with you to go over all of the features that InterGuard has to offer. Please call 888-550-3130 and ask to speak to an Account Manager. They are ready to help you better understand how to use and navigate through InterGuard. Best Regards, Michael Goldberg

Pablo from QMA, S.C.

Catching Everything on Employees Computers

Once the policies are set you can rely that InterGuard will be adding security layers to your network users while you comply with many regulations.

Pros

The ability to catch everything the user captures on his computer through a keylogger (even the raw) and then correlating the events giving an in-depth view of all employee activity enabling granular management .

Cons

More real time reporting is missed at some points to alert about malicious behavior or data exfiltration.

Jason from Maximovich IT Consulting

Interguard to protect your business

We had particular staff members that there was a concern about questionable policy violations, in this case, running a side business on company equipment. It was confirmed and addressed, which in turn actually increased sales, quality, and productivity.

Pros

The goal of this software was to provide a non-invasive, easy to use solution to monitor computer/internet usage on equipment. It works and provides all the information you need to know what is going on/or not going on during a production day.

Cons

Really nothing as everything is upfront.

Response from Awareness Technologies

Replied October 2019

Thanks, Jason! Happy to hear we helped!

Arturo from EMG

Very good application

Pros

The smart screenshot are very useful to see what really happen on the screen.

Cons

Sometimes the application does not record the activity.

Response from Awareness Technologies

Replied October 2018

Hi Arturo- Thank you for the kind words and we are glad to hear that you like InterGuard. Please note that if you are having any issues at all, we have technical support available 24/7 by calling 1-800-998-5621. Best Regards, Michael Goldberg

Employee monitoring

Pros

I like this software because how it monitors the activity and really keeps track of what is being done on systems by staff. The reports are detailed and provide data that can be presented easily to management.

Cons

I have not found anything I don't like about the software at this point.

Response from Awareness Technologies

Replied December 2018

Hi- Thank you for the kind words. We are glad to hear that you like InterGuard. Please note that if you are having any issues at all, we have technical support available 24/7 by calling 1-800-998-5621. Best Regards, Jillian Kennedy

Jeremy from Price Cold Storage & Packing Co., LLC

Industry: Food Production

Easy to use and configure

This software isn't hard to implement and makes some very easy to use and consume reports that are useful. This software also gives some insights into what could very well be non-compliant behavior by watching what the user is doing all the time and only reporting variations from their regular (and acceptable) work flow.

Pros

I like that this software stays out of the way of most anti-virus packages and it does not duplicate security software that is likely already in place.

Cons

Response from Awareness Technologies

Replied December 2018

Hi Jeremy- Thank you for the review, it is greatly appreciated. We truly pride ourselves on how easy InterGuard is to use and navigate regardless of one's comfort level with technology. Another great benefit is that we can schedule an on boarding session with you to go over all of the features that InterGuard has to offer. Please call 888-550-3130 and ask to speak to an Account Manager. They are ready to help answer any and all of your InterGuard questions. Best Regards, Jillian Kennedy

Mike from Cecil Dancenter

Industry: Fine Art

Employee Monitoring Review

We "like" the software but the extra expense of the screenshots is keeping us from "loving" the software. Now that we know the actual price of the software, including the screenshots, we will be reviewing other software, which includes screenshots, once our yearly subscription is up.

Pros

Cons

I don't like that we have to pay extra for screenshots. Other monitoring software I've used allows free continuous screenshots. Because it is expensive to use screenshots, we cut down how many screenshots each PC uses. We have is set to screenshot only every 30 seconds. This saves screenshots(money) but it has caused us to miss critical issues. By the time you add in the expense of screenshots, you'd be better off to purchase more expensive software which includes continuous screenshots in the purchase price.

Response from Awareness Technologies

Replied October 2018

Hi Mike- Thank you for the review and the feedback, greatly appreciated. We provide multiple options with respect to screenshot recording and if you would like to discuss them on a phone call with me, please call 888-550-3130 x425. Happy to hop on a call to go over the options. Best Regards, Michael Goldberg

Jonathan from Cyexx

Cannot terminate services - Keep Billing

Pros

Install was easy, however everything else was a nightmare, the cons outway the pros on the software.

Cons

Response from Awareness Technologies

Replied March 2018

HI Johnathan, Thank you for the feedback, I am sorry to hear that you were having a less than optimal experience. I researched your account and there were no support requests. We have technical support available 24/7 and we would have been happy to assist you. With respect to the billing comment, we did receive your request to cancel and have not charged you for your most recent subscription. If you would like to discuss this matter over the phone, please call me directly @ 888-550-3130 x425. Best Regards, Michael Goldberg

Michael from Granite Solutions Group

Pros

I think the website blocking works well to a degree.

Cons

I think the reporting features are lacking.

Response from Awareness Technologies

Replied December 2018

HI Michael- Thank you for the feedback, I am sorry to hear that you are having a less than optimal experience. We have technical support available 24/7 and we would be happy to assist you. If you would like to discuss this matter over the phone, please call Michael Goldberg directly @ 888-550-3130 x425. Best Regards, Jillian Kennedy

Rick from Gaston Radiology, PA

HR team keeping them honest

Awesome product. Highly recommend!

Pros

Ease of use and overall features. Best feature is screenshots.

Cons

Setting up anti-virus protection exemption.

Response from Awareness Technologies

Replied December 2018

Hi Rick- Thank you for your kind words. We are glad to hear that you like InterGuard and especially our screenshot feature. Please remember that if you are having any issues at all, we have technical support available 24/7 by calling 1-800-998-5621. Best Regards, Jillian Kennedy

Vincent from Vincent E. Carlson & Associates, PLC

I have been very pleased with the InterGuard software.

Pros

I appreciate the fact that this software gave me the proof I needed to make a staffing change without running the risk of a successful unemployment claim!

Response from Awareness Technologies

Replied February 2018

Hi Vincent, Thank you for the response, greatly appreciated. Best Regards, Michael Goldberg Awareness Technologies

Tiger from OHA

Great customer services, 24-7 available!

monitoring employee activities, record, archive, and much more

Pros

Search, sort, keystroke catch and archive, screen shot, keyword setting, email aggregation, plus the wonderful customer services

Cons

Documentation seems needing to improve. If there is more video or instructor guided training, that would be even better

Response from Awareness Technologies

Replied February 2018

Hi Tiger, Thank you for the response, greatly appreciated. Best Regards, Michael Goldberg Awareness Technologies