All Jibble Reviews

Ankur

Information Technology and Services, 1,001 - 5,000 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed May 2024

Jibble Review: Easy Interface, Streamlined Processes.

Fabio

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Really better than our last tool

Jibble is way better than the last tool that we used to track time, it is fast, easy and simple.

PROS

Jibble is simple to use and it is really quick to login and add the daily hours. Also it is easy to manage timesheet and review/fix some wrong appointment.

CONS

I'm not sure if we can set alerts to not forgot to add hours. If it is possible, I can't find.

Filipe

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Nothing much to add

It is good, not to complain about it. I think this kind of tool should to be exactly it. You basically do not remembers it =)

PROS

It is very straightforward to time clock your time.

CONS

The mobile app that does not have the clockin feature yet.

Reasons for switching to Jibble

To focus on what really matter for us. We was expending effort in something that should be third party.

Jason

Online Media, 2-10 employees

Jibble has been amazing

It has been amazing

PROS

It's user-friendly and has great customer service and UI

CONS

It's paid version for few important features

Jacqueline

Entertainment, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2022

Take Caution when entering billing info

I tried it, I forgot to remove my free trial billing information and ended up subscribing. When I realized I didn't like it, I canceled my subscription. But they kept taking it out of my account. Thinking I maybe didn't cancel, I went to log back in but it said I had to sign up again, no account existed. I contact CS on Feb 7, no resonse. I contact CS again on Mar 7 and they said my account was active. They had the right email address but again, no account when I tried to log in. I have since sent them screen shots to show no subscription service. They tell me I am in the system, but there is ABSOLUTELY no way to cancel a second time. Not sure why CS just can't cancel. It's absurd and at this point they owe me. $30.00

PROS

Not much. I thought it would work for me, it didn't.

CONS

It wasn't user friendly and not for someone like me who logs independant contract hours. The location is off as well.

Hi Jacqueline, First of all, thanks for the comments. We have since resolved this matter, but it took a bit longer because there were confusions with the two accounts you have in our Jibble 1 and Jibble 2 platforms. We hope to see you again one day.

Replied April 2022

phoenix

Security and Investigations, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

fab for all business

over all I have a very positive experience with this company and I will continue to use it, I have recommended this company to other businesses I work with. I also like the way you can customise it so it cuts down on any miscommunication over start and finish times

PROS

I like the fact that has a free option so that small businesses like mine can get professional help for less. also the support is always there and that is another reason why I will stay will Jibble, the ease of use is a massive plus

CONS

i did have one niggle with it as if you are working past midnight then you had to check that day to get the full working hours but that has now been rectified

Reasons for switching to Jibble

I find deputy a but of a faff, this was so much easier to set up for myself and members of staff.

Mauricio

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Great tool to track your payroll

Incredible experience that helped me on carrying a time tracking of my shifts

PROS

The simplicity that it has to manage the whole system as well

CONS

Honestly, I did not found anything wrong or bad related to the product

Reasons for switching to Jibble

The company thought that Gusto could be a little bit more expensive than Jibble

PETER

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Jibble the Best

Great Performance, easy to use for all team members.

PROS

Easy to use, cheaper than alternative options.

CONS

Screenshots only work on Desktop app, not on web browser

Reason for choosing Jibble

expenses, cutting costs, need for screenshot taking.

Reasons for switching to Jibble

Expenses, cutting costs, need for screenshot taking

Joaquin

Medical Practice, 201-500 employees

Excellent performance

PROS

The customer-friendly interface and the easiness of use.

CONS

Sometimes it could have bugs when trying to clock out or going to lunch break.

Reasons for switching to Jibble

It was not my choice but Jibble is x100 times better than Adobe Connect.

Rebecca

Program Development, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Great product with a few minor needs

Jibble is a user-friendly extension that facilitates easy hour tracking.

PROS

Time tracking, location sharing, project costing,

CONS

Product needs 1. time off approvals, 2. biweekly reports templates to schedule for review of payroll processing 3. I would like the reports to be synced with Gusto.

Reason for choosing Jibble

The price and project costing were the reasons

Reasons for switching to Jibble

I needed timekeeping by project which my current software was missing.

Eli

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Amazing features for free!

Overall, it serves the function well at a very reasonable price. I like it.

PROS

I must say I am impressed with the features and usability with this software. My team didn't believe it when I said it was free.

CONS

I would say it's a bit confusing to get started, and I wish there was easier onboarding.

Reasons for switching to Jibble

Cost and the ability for admins to changes people's time

Construction, 11-50 employees

Recommended time tracking app

The application has always done what I needed it to do which is why I've remained using Jibble for 5 years

PROS

I like the low pricing and the online support

CONS

I have no issues with Jibble what so ever

Jane

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Excellent platform!

Excellent!

PROS

Accuracy of time! We use it daily for clocking in and out

CONS

Sometimes it loads slowly, but loads faster in a little bit.

João

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2020

Good for Clocking In/out Business Team Tracking, not as good for Project Milestones

Simply measuring my hours. Ideally, I could measure projects milestones as well(but based on my next responses you will see why I do not).

PROS

The fact I can see weekly, monthly and that I can edit my clock-ins and outs.

CONS

The fact that it has to be sync. with google time. Not entirely sure what happens, but sometimes I press I clock-in on the phone and it just does not. No register stays on the phone. I believe it might be due to wireless connection though, yet no warning is given on the mobile application, at least that I am aware of.

Reasons for switching to Jibble

I did not entirely. I still rather use that software to measure my projects at home. Your software is not as agile as theirs. I feel I can be way faster and more specific to my milestones and have those milestones associated with the time I spend on them in a more intuitive way. Though at work I use clockify, because it is the software that is used at work. I believe for teams Clocklify is not as good, to keep tracking of what the employees edit or not, compared to your software.

Hi Jo?o, Thanks for leaving a review! Jibble doesn't have project milestones which is typical for a Project Management app which we are not but we are glad that it serves the purpose for your time tracking. For the mobile app issue, kindly reach out to our support team via email (help@jibble.io) or via in-app chat. Internet connection plays a big role in the mobile app's performance but we have to check the root cause of any issues that you may encounter so please do reach out to our support team whenever you encounter any trouble. -Jibble Team

Replied April 2020

Kamel

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

My Glowing Experience with Jibble Time Tracker

From the moment I started using Jibble, I noticed a remarkable improvement in how I organize my tasks and manage my projects. The user interface is clean, intuitive, and incredibly user-friendly, making it easy for even tech novices to dive right in. Setting up projects, tasks, and tracking time has never been more seamless.One of the standout features for me is the flexibility that Jibble offers. Whether I'm working solo or collaborating with a team, the platform adapts effortlessly to my needs. The ability to track time across various projects and clients simultaneously has streamlined my workflow and eliminated the need for clunky spreadsheets or manual time logs.Jibble's real-time tracking is a revelation. I can see exactly how much time I'm spending on each task, allowing me to make data-driven decisions about my work patterns. This level of insight has not only helped me become more efficient but has also enabled me to allocate time more effectively, ensuring a healthy work-life balance.

PROS

The reporting and analytics feature is a goldmine. The detailed reports provide a comprehensive overview of my time allocation, helping me identify trends and areas for improvement. It's like having a personal productivity coach right at my fingertips!In a world where time is our most precious resource, Jibble Time Tracker is the ultimate tool for harnessing it effectively. If you're looking to enhance your productivity, gain insights into your work patterns, and simplify time management, I wholeheartedly recommend giving Jibble a try. It's a decision you won't regret!

CONS

Positive experiences are a rarity for me, making it possible that the aspects I came across didn't bring forth any notable downsides in my case.

Reason for choosing Jibble

What truly sets Jibble apart is its exceptional customer support. Any time I've had a question or needed assistance, their team has been quick to respond and incredibly helpful. It's evident that they genuinely care about their users' experiences.

Reasons for switching to Jibble

I've been using Jibble Time Tracker for a while now, and I must say, it has completely transformed the way I manage my time and boost my productivity. This tool is an absolute game-changer!Kudos to the Jibble team for creating such a remarkable product that has had a profound impact on my professional life. Thank you for making time tracking not only efficient but also enjoyable! ⏱️

Shilles Steven

Internet, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2020

A great app for attendance tracking

I’ve switched between multiple apps and wasn’t satisfied with the performance until I came across Jibble. This app had all the great features and the app itself is very user friendly.

PROS

All in one app for attendance, geo tagging, location tracking and more.

CONS

Free version has many restrictions. But still worthwhile.

Reason for choosing Jibble

The user friendly interface, and the all in one features in a single app.

Reasons for switching to Jibble

No selfie attendance. App is slow

Hi Shilles Steven, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. We just made some power-ups available on the Free plan (Geolocation, Facial Recognition, Work Schedules, and Mobile+). These are new reasons to love Jibble more. :) - Jibble Team

Replied May 2020

Patricia

Media Production, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Jibble with ease

Jibble allows my crew to clock in remotely, which has allowed me to move them out of the office and take my entire department remote. Thank you Jibble.

PROS

Jibble has made it easy for my team to clock in and out and for me to easily manage their time. It was easy to set up and has been easy to use.

CONS

At the moment, Jibble offers the options I need.

Reason for choosing Jibble

I choose Jibble after doing a trial and seeing how easy it was to use. I also checked feedback from other users and was pleased with what I read.

Reasons for switching to Jibble

Toggle was a little harder to use and made it harder to add people .

Hi Patricia! Thank you so much for your feedback. We are always glad to hear you enjoy using Jibble!

Replied April 2022

Carolina

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Amazing Vaule

Great and Fit for purpose, basic but does what needed

PROS

The fact that it is user-friendly and great value for money!

CONS

The fact that the free version, it doesn't allow much custom management

Reason for choosing Jibble

Costing Jibble was the only one with free features that actually work

Reasons for switching to Jibble

Costing, what as free as part of the basic plan was no longer covered

Jennifer Love