• Pros

• "The audio quality and stability are awesome! I also love the ability to embed the app on my website thus helping to promote my brand. "

• "I like that there are so many easy tools to use. Some that I never even considered and now absolutely love!"

• "My favorite feature in LV is being able to present videos, presentations, images, etc., from the cloud. This makes it much smoother that screen sharing. Kudos to the LV team for a job well done."

• Cons

• "Something in the initial webinar/meeting set-up confuses me -- I seem to be both user and attendee and can't figure that out. Still works."

• "Had some glitches - for example Prezi integration, but all is fixed now so nothing to complain anymore"

• "It is a simple tool to use but some customisations require a bit of knowledge and learning curve to find out how to setup everything correctly, I think LW could improve the UI/UX a bit."

Browse LiveWebinar Reviews

Francisco from CCSISTEMAS DESARROLLO DIGITAL

Great software and the price is a steal

2 friends and me wanted to create marketing courses online. One of us had this software but didnt use it that much. Since Im the tecchie guy I spent a while picking and clicking everything and when I set it up now its our only webinar platform. Ive used zoom, gotomeeting, webinarjam, google, but this one is the best by far since it allows too much to be done and once you know what to click theres no stopping. Since you can connect to fb live its a great plus. Dont know if its possible or available to connect to more than one platform (for example fb, insta and youtube) at the same time. If that is possible (dont know yet) then its a must purchase.

Pros

- All the possibilities - Sharing video, image, files, everything can be shared - moderation - Control over event: you can control everything, let people interact or even let it transform into a stock market... everyone talks!! - Good qualiy of video - No record limit (only your space allocated, but nothing like zoom with 20 mins or so) - Live stream connection in 2 clicks

Cons

It has a learning curve, not for begginers. Thats all I can think.

Reasons for Choosing LiveWebinar

Gotomeeting seems oldfashioned and webinarjam seemed expensive for what it offered

Reasons for Switching to LiveWebinar

The quality and quantity of users is better here than in zoom. And zoom gives A LOT of trouble to be used for newbies. I have had to install even teamviewer so I can help them put zoom online (the irony) With livewebinar one link and youre set

Response from RTCLab

Replied February 2020

Thank you for a stellar review of LiveWebinar, Francisco! We appreciate your backing & support. To answer your question from the review, yes you may stream to other platforms at same time with the concurrent sessions feature. Contact support@livewebinar.com if you're interested and happy webinaring!

Highly customizable and safe online meeting & webinar software

As a person who works mostly remotely and collaborates with people from all over the world, I appreciate the intuitiveness of this platform and security. I speak with clients about business strategies, so I want to be sure that my data is safe and that information wouldn't leak from our digital meeting. LiveWebinar is also highly customizable - I'm using a Business pricing plan currently with a few add-ons that I could pick from the list. Very handy and personalized software.

Pros

As a person who pays attention to time and money saving practices, I was amazed by the solutions offered by LiveWebinar. What I like the most is the possibility to divide a meeting into smaller conversations with breakout rooms and have control over each one as an administrator. From a marketing and sales perspective, I find also Call To Action very useful, as it helps me close deals and sell more during the webinars. I also like to prepare content in advance so an option of a library for videos, where I can save YouTube films and play them without switching the tabs is handy as well.

Cons

Compared to those which I used before, I don't think I see anything that should be radically changed. I don't have problems with online meetings, not live webinar content.

Reasons for Choosing LiveWebinar

LiveWebinar offered more customization for a better price. Also choosing the pricing plan was more intuitive than in some other cases. I personally find it more secure than the other software systems too - and it's an important factor at my work. LiveWebinar also allowed me to host both - closed online meetings and broadcast live webinars externally.

Reasons for Switching to LiveWebinar

LiveWebinar has more marketing and business integrations, is safer, and allows you to make webinars as well as host online meetings. It's also customizable.

Response from RTCLab

Replied December 2020

Hello, Thank you for 10 out of 10 review! We really appreciate your backing & support. We are happy that you are enjoying our platform features and functionalities. Kind regards, Danijel RTCLab Team

Aryana from Higher True Self - Life Change Training

Easy to Share Youtube Videos and Slides

I like that I can upload slides and have it look professional as I go through them and that I can have a Youtube video already in place to play and just have to click over. Sometimes the slides won't upload and then it is really frustrating that I have to go to share screen instead.

Reasons for Choosing LiveWebinar

Because Zoom doesn't allow you to upload slides and you have to do screen share which takes much more minute time and attention to shift the slides.

Reasons for Switching to LiveWebinar

I needed to have more participants log on. AnyMeeting only allowed 25 people for my membership level.

Response from RTCLab

Replied December 2020

Hello, Thank you very much for your review. We are very happy that you use our platform for every day work. Our goal is to always improve our product and service. So happy that you are with us. Kind regards, Marcin RTCLab Team

Daniel from Comunify

User friendly, brandable & professional...needs more monitoring to keep improving

I enjoy using Livewebinar as an administrator. I am generally concerned about new users finding their way around it, so I would really appreciate if LW would monitor more the way people struggle to use it and improve usability.

Pros

* The brandability of the whole webinar platform especially the large widget on the right for the pro version. * Multiple layout formats is useful, although can be confusing for newbies * Permanent rooms are really useful I really like the backend UI for setting up rooms and getting links.

Cons

* No landing pages like other webinar systems, you have to embed it into your site but that doesn't look so professional as it could. * The UI is not particular easy for new visitors. People can often struggle to find how to swtich cames on or find the chat. (more investment in continuous UI improvements needed) * Browser based webinar can be difficult for many people who find that as well as Chrome taking a lot of RAM to have Livewebinar on top can take a lot of processing power. * Live chat support badly needed

Reasons for Choosing LiveWebinar

I use both Bigmarker and Livewebinar end up using Livewebinar more as the UI is more brandable

Reasons for Switching to LiveWebinar

Cost and wanted brandable solution

Response from RTCLab

Replied December 2020

Carlos from e-Clients

Effective Webinars and Meetings 1 on 1

Great experience, it works for my needs so overall I'm happy with LiveWebinar.

Pros

As a Webinar tool for me one of the most important features is the stability and in my experience using different webinar SaaS Livewebinar has been a very stable and useful service. Another Key point is that my clients / Leads don't need to download any app or software that can end with issues delivering my message. Evergreen webinars and being able to embed in my website is a nice point to have always my own brand in front of my clients.

Reasons for Switching to LiveWebinar

Apparently BigMarker is based in Asia so if you host webinars in that area it is stable, but my experience in Europe was not the best, so I switched because LiveWebinar is in Europe and was stable during my live meetings and webinars so I switched. Livewebinar has less features than Bigmarker but it works for my needs.

Response from RTCLab

Replied December 2020

Hello, Such a high score we soo happy you like our platform. We will still focus ti provide you with our best features and customer support care. All the best for You. Kind regards, Marcin

David from The Bradley Business Group, Inc.

Simple webinar tool with lots of features available

Support has been wonderful - the few times I reached out. It's mostly been me asking how to do something I didn't know how to do or a feature request. In any case, they were quick to respond, helpful and friendly. Customer service means a lot, particularly for web apps / SaaS products!

Pros

LiveWebinar has a TON of features. It's really great to have so much at your disposal in a single tool. There's a convenient Instant Meeting feature; there's the Brand tool that lets you quickly adjust the appearance of the webinar interface; there's a bunch of different screen layouts; pop-up questions/polls; and so many small tools within.

Cons

I think the interface could be a bit more modern. It feels a bit outdated; which isn't a massive issue for the visitor's experience, but I think the administrator today is more used to a modern feel of online applications. This is somewhere they're lacking a bit.

Reasons for Choosing LiveWebinar

I run webinars sporadically, as well as some running automatically on a set schedule ("evergreen"). LiveWebinar has helped me accomplish both consistently. I've tried other tools but mostly, they didn't exactly do what I needed, or they required an unreasonable license fee for my use needs (fairly low; but a certain few features being important).

Response from RTCLab

Replied December 2020

Hello, Much appreciated for your kind words. We are happy that you use our platform for your own webinars. I wish you all the best. Kind regards, Marcin

Julio from PTI Sports and Recreation

Amazing webinar tool

Our overall experience is great, we are able to meet with a lot of prospects virtually and have a great communication tool with them, this allows us to keep our business going in these extrange times.

Pros

The option of having a tool that allows us to connect with prospects and have a virtual meeting is what we like the most, due to the current health situation we are not able to meet in person so having this option is amazing, I think, as time pass, the option on having virtual meetings will increase as the first contact and we will continue to use live-webinar as our first option.

Cons

I don't like some buttons that are too small because it causes confusion, especially when you are in a live meeting, those buttons are for sound and the option to let visitors talk. I also think you can make the screens a little bigger or let the option on customizing how we want it.

Reasons for Switching to LiveWebinar

Because we wanted valid options that can offer us digital security.

Response from RTCLab

Replied December 2020

Hello, A 10 out of 10 amazing! We are very happy that you use our platform for every day work. Our goal is to always improve our product and service. All the best for You. Kind regards, Marcin RTCLab Team

Alan from Six Month Jump

Surprisingly Affordable Webinar Platform

LiveWebinar is simple to use and with various plans available you can find a fit for your budget. Still, you need to practice with a few test recordings so you better understand how the different layouts and tools function. Once you do, you'll love the platform as much as I do.

Pros

LiveWebinar makes scheduling your webinar easy. Add your logo, set your welcome & thank you pages, and you are ready to go live. You can include polls & surveys as well as calls to action to keep attendees active and involved. Participant tracking and HD cloud-based recordings make LiveWebinar is a surprisingly affordable and powerful tool that will help you wow current and future customers.

Cons

While the support team at LiveWebinar is super helpful, additional training or how to materials would be appreciated. As the product matures I would expect to see additional improvements in the ability to customize and brand webinars.

Reasons for Choosing LiveWebinar

LiveWebinar's service is simple, clean, and feature rich. As the product matures I expect to see even more value from the product.

Reasons for Switching to LiveWebinar

Ease of use versus the cost of the service made LiveWebinar the clear winner.

Response from RTCLab

Replied December 2020

Antal from Business Boostcamp

All platform all browser webinar and meeting solution in one

After one year of regular use, we are glad, even more while other go for "free" alternatives that we can stand out and rely on this Saas solution to help host, meet and organise events the way we wish to.

Pros

Our clients are so glad not to have to install another app or specific browser as well as that "nobody is watching them". It's a paid service so you are not the product. The trust and realiability are part of our core values and are supported by using Livewebinar. Also the easy of use, white board, streaming video in webinar, evergreen options and multiple break-out rooms make it a flexibel easy to use solution.

Cons

Getting acquainted - lot's of options and integrations so it took some time to get it all ready to go. Though once it does, you really discover the power and flexibility LiveWebinar has to offer.

Reasons for Choosing LiveWebinar

This was the best fit for us - realiabilty, easy of use, flexibility and pricing (best in class)

Response from RTCLab

Replied December 2020

Thank you taking the time to write LiveWebinar a stellar review, Antal! We appreciate the feedback & support. Happy to hear that you are enjoying the features of LiveWebinar. Stay tuned for more exciting features being implemented in the near future.

Great software not only for Webinars!

Very good usability and translated into my native language (Spanish).

Pros

Excellent software. I use it for multiple uses: Webinars, Meetings with clients 1 to 1 and Meetings with groups of students.

Cons

There are some improvements to make to the Spanish translation but nothing serious :)

Reasons for Choosing LiveWebinar

I can use this tool for multiple uses : Webinars, Meetings with clients 1 to 1 and Meetings with groups of students.

Response from RTCLab

Replied December 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write LiveWebinar a stellar review! We appreciate your feedback & support. Glad to hear that the platform is meting your expectations. Stay tuned for new features being added in the future. Kind Regards, Danijel, RTCLab

Lightweight reliable alternative to Zoom

I mostly use LiveWebinar for 1x1 & team calls, but I will be using to run live private webinars. I won't be using it to run evergreen webinars, thought it has that feature. If I didn't have another platform running an evergreen webinar, I'd use LiveWebinar to keep it all in one tool. This is a solid tool that won't be going away anytime soon. I wouldn't rely much on other video conference/webinar streaming platforms that are cropping up, as they're taking advantage of a market gap - but LiveWebinar was established before everyone was going online and their focus was more business & corporate clients, so they've built a solid solution for professionals, not hobbyists. You can confidently get setup with LiveWebinar without worrying about platform switching for at least the next 5-10 years.

Pros

I love how simple and straightforward and intuitive LiveWebinar is. I also love that it's not hackable like Zoom is! The interface is clean, professional, not too active or fancy or trendy - it works very well for business settings. The UI is very intuitive and I LOVE the flexibility & features. It's quite literally got everything you'd want (other than remote control, but that use case is very specific, and not for webinars) The quality of streaming is decent - it's not like I'm creating a professional production - and it makes for NO lags, which is great. Zoom is still laggy while I've had no issues with LiveWebinar. I've not tested it with more than 5 people, but I can say with confidence that the platform has given me no reason to contact customer service, so I know the tech can scale. (With other platforms, if I have to contact Customer Service, that indicates issues later on when scaling - this is tried & true for me for years)

Cons

The only issue initially was my clients not knowing how to activate their It seems a bit glitchy on mobile/table, from the client side, but I wouldn't know as I use only on desktop. No remote desktop control after a year of waiting.

Response from RTCLab

Replied December 2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review! We really appreciate your feedback & support. Stay tuned for new features being added now and in the near future. Kind Regards, Danijel

Martin from Liberty Media Limited

Industry: Broadcast Media

All-in-one solution for out-of-the-box needs

I've been using LiveWebinar for team meetings and live-broadcasting. The software was not created for broadcasting live podcasts, but it works surprisingly well in that role and replaced my old icecast solution. I keep the LiveWebinar window embedded on my website when I broadcast. Embedding is a unique feature of this service, making communication with listeners/customer very easy, comfortable and pleasant solution.

Pros

LiveWebinar provides webinar/meetings room services that are most versatile on the market. You can broadcast from anything and listen on anything. The connections are reliable and stable, also have very little lag. Pro plan hits the perfect value/price ratio spot for most of the users. I've used the service for webinars, teem meetings and (surprisingly) real-time broadcasting, and as well as your connection is stable, the stability of the system is nearly perfect.

Cons

Some people in the customer service have some very strange ideas about doing business. I was presented with some bureaucratic problems, too ridiculous to mention. It was fixed eventually, so no harm done. But it is obvious that the company is pretty new in the market and it's learning. The team seems very enthusiastic though and willing to help. There are some minor things in UI that could be improved. Q&A mode is fantastic and I used it often, but it's not so clear for a listener how to join the conversation. They are minor though and hopefully they will be fixed in time. The quality of video is decent, but not impressive. It's not necessarily a bad thing, as it is perfectly balanced between bandwidth and quality. But if you need something really impressive, you may want to think twice. Also I wish the sound was stereo instead of mono, but in most cases mono is good enough. There is not enough support for languages other than English. It is also expected to change in the future.

Reasons for Choosing LiveWebinar

LiveWebinar works on anything without hassle, uses WebRTC, has great Q&A mode and very competitive price.

Reasons for Switching to LiveWebinar

Iceast is a really old internet broadcasting technology. It is very basic, not mobile-friendly and requires external tools for a full user experience. Technology is mature now and LiveWebinar takes advantage of it and does it well. Its features give much more comfortable and intimate experience for my listeners/viewers.

Response from RTCLab

Replied March 2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Martin! We really appreciate the backing & support. Stay tuned for new features being added now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring.

Gary John from Bridgemount Solutions Inc

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Our Small Business depends on video meetings

It has helped in having a good branding experience in working with clients and with candidates. We have not pushed the boundaries of 100's on one video call yet, but so far we have had excellent video and audio quality, along with stellar support when stumped. As more and more people we work with do work from home or remote, we can see this becoming a daily product we will use, just like email. So overall, a great experience.

Pros

Several items we enjoy most are: dedicated/assigned permanent meeting rooms. So we can set up each client with a dedicated video conference room and include their brand and our branding on it, so it feels very customize. Also we can easily assign someone to be the admin or controller of the room, or a moderator for chat responses, and just muted participants. With the push of a button, can change to small meeting video room for all to share and chat. We also like that all chats can be recorded. We do lots Interviews with technical job seekers every day, and the ability to interview and record is invaluable to share profiles/skills with clients with ease. And we can set up a private waiting room, so all who log in for meetings are waiting until I let them into the video room, which is great when running late. You can just alert people and they can wait on hold. One of my favourite features would be extensive document and screen sharing for whiteboard exercises, or for training purposes with staff in remote offices, or working from home. And this can be used for full blown webinars, including recording and replaying evergreen webinars. Recording has some limits but for our use it is more than adequate at this time. You can purchase additional recording space and higher resolution if you like. One last feature I like a lot, is all the video is rendered in your browser. I have tried on Chrome and Firefox so far and both work fine. You don't download addons like Zoom.

Cons

I did have some initial challenge with understanding how the various access types worked, and how to permanently lock down waiting rooms. As I have been most used to simpler Video products like Google Hangouts, and been simply a participant in Gotowebinars, Zoom webinars and others, I had a small learning curve. But this stated, I quickly emailed Support and always had a response to resolve my issue within a few hours. Sometimes within minutes. So I felt confident someone was around to assist whenever needed.

Reasons for Choosing LiveWebinar

Value. For the price point and features, no one came close.

Reasons for Switching to LiveWebinar

We needed more capabilities, larger audiences at times, and more control on branding.

Response from RTCLab

Replied February 2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Gary.We appreciate the backing and support as well as you having having a great experience using our product!

Keno from SelbststaendigKite.de

Easy Webinars with LiveWebinar

Pros

I really love about the software that no download is needed on any side. Neither on the host's side nor on the participant's side. That's a lot easier for everybody to participate in a Webinar hosted with LiveWebinar. Another big PLUS is that the headquarters are based in Europe. Due to GDPR laws this is a big advantage over any other companies from the US.

Cons

Nothing I could think of at this moment.

Reasons for Choosing LiveWebinar

As I mentioned above people should be able to access webinars without any hassle. Installing a software can be a no go in many companies due to firewalls and admin rights. That's why LiveWebinar is a no brainer to me.

Reasons for Switching to LiveWebinar

I think that people should not be urged to download a software first to being able to participate in a webinar. That's why I made the switch to LiveWebinar.

Response from RTCLab

Replied February 2020

Thank you for your awesome review, Keno. We really love to get such feedback, cause happy customers is what makes us happy :)

Richard from The Rich Net, LLC

Great alternative to zoom

I love using this daily. I recommend it to all my clients

Pros

I love how you do not have to download any additional software to use this conferencing software. It helps make it easy for people who are not tech savvy to join a call right away. I don't experience any lag or drops in video quality either. These are huge pain points for zoom.

Cons

They have an option to customize the branding and it's very difficult to understand what you're changing. I wish there was a way to change a palette scheme to your company colors and call it a day.

Reasons for Switching to LiveWebinar

Zoom was unreliable and video quality suffered

Response from RTCLab

Replied December 2020

Hello, Thank you for such a high score in your review. We are very happy that you use out platform for your everyday use. Still our focus is to provide the highest product and service quality. Kind regards, Marcin

Eduardo from Search Optics

How I maintain high engagement with online video

Pros

First of all: the most important thing is that users don't have to download and install software to join a meeting. To me that has always been a deal breaker when using other platforms. Corporate users that didn't have permissions to install the client or even technically challenged people that didn't know how to install. That's not the case with Livewebinar. A simple link and that's it. Users are in the meeting.

Cons

The layouts are not the best. I know that Livewebinar has been improving on this. The other thing is that they still haven't delivered on the remote-control feature. Once this was promised but it is still in the works.

Response from RTCLab

Replied December 2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Eduardo! We really appreciate your feedback & support. Stay tuned for new features being added now and in the near future. Kind Regards, Danijel

Ernst from danzig & unfried

Good choice

Pros

Live Webinar offers a variety of webinar features that I use frequently, in my case embedding into Moodle, interactive features such as whiteboard, YouTube and Vimeo integration, webinar recording, live streaming etc. One of the features I like most is that I can prepare several documents, bookmarks to videos etc. and connect them to a specific webinar. When I start the webinar, everything is there.

Cons

There are no real "cons", just a few things I would adjust, for instance the possibility to integrate a second camera that allows to demonstrate things on the demonstration screen and a permanent control of the microphone quality (can be accessed with a click but I would feel more comfortable if I could check the microphone throughout the whole webinar).

Reasons for Switching to LiveWebinar

One of the main reasons I switched to LiveWebinar was the possibility to purchase a life time access, so: no monthly fees. Moreover, LiveWebinar offers the same features as ClickMeeting.

Response from RTCLab

Replied February 2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review. We appreciate your backing & support. Happy Webinaring, Ernst!

Marina from The Trader Chick

All In One Software

overall, it's pleasant. would be nice to have a chat box right on the software if yu have an emergency

Pros

Cons

They don't have a good follow up email after people registered, that is customized. and you can't make a beautiful custom registration form with them. This is a huge thing.

Reasons for Choosing LiveWebinar

i got the lifetime license, which the others didn't offer

Reasons for Switching to LiveWebinar

i couldn't share my screen well with them. they didn't have a mouse that can be seen, the room didn't hold enough people in it

Response from RTCLab

Replied February 2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Marina. We appreciate your backing & support. Currently, to customize your registration form you can change the background image but more features will be added in the near future so stay tuned. Happy Webinaring, Marina!

Dapo from Mopheth Systems Corp.

LiveWebinar is

I use it to host and record my podcast, webinar, and meeting with clients. And it's just awesome.

Pros

Cons

Well, having the ability to select the speaker is one feature I wish they had. That way, I can use krisp, a noise cancelation software to block out noise from my audience. Right now, I can't and that's a pain!

Reasons for Switching to LiveWebinar

Because it makes sense for what I need - livewebinar provides more value as far as I am concerned.

Response from RTCLab

Replied March 2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Dapo! We appreciate your backing & support. Stay tuned for new and exciting features being implemented now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring!

Nelson from Nelmedia

Great Webinar Platform

Wanted to have an easy to use platform to do webinars, but mostly to do client meetings... and I CAN'T ask the client to install anything... So, it's always the dance: which platform are we going to use...? This client has Skype, that other one has Zoom, this one has TeamViewer (that we can't use for commerce, as it's out of price), etc... Now, I just create a LW session (or use a permanent one) and send the link, nothing else to setup and nothing to install on their end... Others require to install a client application or, at least, a browser extension if they want to share their screen... Nothing of that nature with LW...!

Pros

A lot of features and options, for example the view for webinars and for meetings; ease of setup. Can create permanent rooms; instant rooms; record sessions, and much more! Most important thing to me: my clients don't need to install anything!

Cons

Since for now I almost only use it for personal meetings, the only feature it's missing is the ability to control the other's computer from a distance. That would help to show things or debug during trainings. Also, it does happen that if we are talking at the same time, audio cuts...

Reasons for Switching to LiveWebinar

Zoom was limited to 40 min if more than one participant, more expansive for the pro version and the user still neede to install something.

Response from RTCLab

Replied February 2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Nelson. We appreciate your backing & support! If you are experiencing audio issues with your webinars, don't hesitate to contact support at support@livewebinar.com, until then happy webinaring, Nelson!

Nikolaus from ELC GmbH

Great Webinar Software / Platform

It is a pleasure to use LiveWebinar, we like it, our customers like and also our students love it. We can really highly recommend it.

Pros

We searched for a Webinarsoftware for our MBA E-Learning Studies, which we sell also on Webinars. The Webinarplatform fits all needs and is a great enrichment for our marketing.

Costs

Costs

Response from RTCLab

Replied February 2020

Thank you for writing a great LiveWebinar review, Nikolaus! We appreciate your backing & support. Happy Webinaring! Don't hesitate to share suggestions how we can make this platform even better!

Michael from The Exposure Group

Great Webinar Option

Very happy with this product. We have to date used it for clients and will be implementing it in our own organization as well.

Pros

The value in relation to the quality of this product from a functional pov plus the features this a great saas product to consider. We have helped a client implement this software to use for team meetings as well as trainings. The use has been with organizers and participants within the USA. No excessive complaints have been logged since transitioning from a much more costly and well known product. A new user with minimal webinar experience can be up and running within minutes. Set up is that simple. The recording option works very well though there are different quality levels so that is something to be aware of.

Cons

Not sure if this is the best software for streams involving huge groups, 1000+.

Reasons for Choosing LiveWebinar

Cost and features included in purchase tier.

Cost, simplicity.

Response from RTCLab

Replied February 2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Michael! We appreciate your backing & support! Happy Webinaring, Michael!

Heather from Dating Kinky

Industry: Online Media

Webinars Are Gaining Me Paid Users!

I'm using LiveWebinar to build community and get noticed. People love to connect, and hosting live webinars on topics that the kinky dating public cares about is allowing them to grow as kinksters and to feel connected to others. We've hosted Newbie Night, Submission, and POCs in kink, which will be monthly events and several talks/educational events. We're looking forward to a live full-day event on March 8, and a two-day event we're organizing foe June. This is leading not only to us making our first membership sales (YAY!), but also to our events (which are FREE to everyone who joins us live, and recordings put behind a paywall) being promoted by people we are not otherwise connected to, which raises our brand awareness. In two months (8 webinars), I've seen a huge increase in connections, followers, attendance and more.

Pros

LiveWebinar is just easy for people to use. They don't have to download yet another piece of software, and the function is intuitive.

Cons

I'd like a bit more granular control over the design and branding, and there are a few spots that could be touched up in the customization section.

Reasons for Choosing LiveWebinar

Frankly. the offer was good, and again, I didn't want everyone to have to download more software—I see that as a barrier to even free entry.

Response from RTCLab

Replied March 2020

Thank you for a leaving LiveWebinar a great review, Heather! We appreciate your backing & support. We're also happy you like our product. Stay tuned for new and exciting features being implemented now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring.

Sebastian from SebastiaPendino.com

Two tools in one and many integrations!

Since using LiveWebinar I have managed to have two tools in one (1. Webinars to teach and 2. Meetings with clients). Integrations with Sendfox and Zapier allow me to save time. AdWords and Facebook Pixel tracking allows me to do Remarketing very easily.

Pros

Livewebinar is excellent for streaming live webinars. This software also allows me to have meetings with up to 25 people. It is ideal for consulting with my clients from anywhere in the world. The quality of the video and audio is very good and allows me to record the sessions to automatically upload them to YouTube through Zapier. The interface is very intuitive and has very interesting functions like the Evergreen Webinars for example :) Highly recommended.

Cons

The Spanish translation can be improved a bit.

Response from RTCLab

Replied February 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write LiveWebinar a stellar review, Sebastian! We appreciate your backing & support. Stay tuned for new and exciting new features being implemented now and in the near future until then happy webinaring!

Zoom’s Competition

Pros

Cons

I least like the fact that LV has monetized basic functionality. We should not need to pay more for HD recording and quality bitrates. That is a disappointment.

Response from RTCLab

Replied February 2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review. We appreciate your backing & support. Happy Webinaring!

Fernando from Bellemont Plaza

If you want an alternative to all webinar tools out there. This bad boy will get you where you need.

In general, I love it. I don't see myself looks back on my decision to get LiveWebinar.

Pros

It is easy to use. like they say, user friendly. you can be live in seconds and invite your peers, clients, or guests by copying and pasting the link. if you make a living making presentations to prospects or buyers. This tool can help your business grow.

Cons

I would like to have more preset screens to share at the same time to make a switch faster.

Reasons for Choosing LiveWebinar

It was the right alternative at the time of my decision and I haven't had to look back.

Response from RTCLab

Replied December 2020

Kaley from Tuningsql.com

Great!!

Responsive support

Pros

Love the ability to do "evergreen" style webinars

Cons

Nothing missing that i can see. Works great!

Reasons for Choosing LiveWebinar

Price over duration of the product lifetime

Reasons for Switching to LiveWebinar

Lifetime deal from app sumo, cheaper over the long run

Response from RTCLab

Replied February 2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Kaley! We appreciate your backing & support. More exciting new features being added now and in the near future. Happy Webinaring!

Alexander from MID-Consulting

LiveWebinar is reliable product

I need to do webinars daily and I can accomplish this task with no issue with LiveWebinar.

Pros

User can login directly via browser. The subscribers can easily understand the interface and als have no problem to take part in the webinar, to talk microphone or even camera and ask questions.

Cons

LiveWebinar’s notifications are in English, and it’s not possible to translate them to another language. LiveWebinar integrated with many popular email service providers (17), but not with all of them (like FluentCRM or Sendy). It also has only Zapier integration. Integromat and Pabbly are not available.

Response from RTCLab

Replied December 2020

Hello, 9 out of 10 thank you so much for such a high score. Our main goal is to always provide the best user experience for our customers. happy to have you on board. Kind regards, Marcin

Luca from Secursystem

Webinars and Meetings without the hassle of installing software

In one word: Amazing. This tool makes my life easier when talking to my team. So far, I haven't experienced the webinar function, but for small team meetings this application is great.

Pros

Creating a new webinar in about 15 seconds is the feature I appreciate the most with the INSTANT MEETING button. Attendees can get in the meeting room in 15 seconds as well just clicking on a link, without the hassle of installing anything. I've tried the free plan and I can arrange meetings with my team up to 5 people

Cons

The dashboard is messy for me... too many functions and it's not easy to use all of them. The registration process shall become more easy to use, with the ability to automatically add events to calendars without downloading the file. The storage as well is a little intimidating. It took me long to understand how to display a document on the meeting panel, in order to share it during the presentation.

Response from RTCLab

Replied February 2020

Hello Luca, we are so happy that LiveWebinar has met your requirements. I can promise that we are going to make some improvements in the Dashboard to make it much more user-friendly. Thank you for your feedback!

Mark from Mark Leeds, DO, PA

LiveWebinar is an excellent tool that has helped me to better reach new clients for our business.

In order to reach new clients and to connect with our existing clients when we update services or offer new services is the best use of LiveWebinar for us. So far, we have had excellent results.

Pros

I mainly appreciate the ease of use of the product. LiveWebinar has a straightforward and simple interface that is intuitive and easy to use with minimal training. I appreciate the thoughtfulness that went into the design of this product.

Cons

I am happy with LiveWebinar as it is in its current state. Adding new features, trying to please all customers is not always the best approach and can make a software product more difficult to use and may introduce new bugs. I appreciate LiveWebinar and I look forward to long-term continued use.

Response from RTCLab

Replied February 2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Mark! We appreciate your backing & support. Feel free to drop us a line anytime with your suggestions on how we can make this an even better platform. Happy Webinaring!

John from The Mindset Institute

Industry: Information Services

Solid platform that works

My overall experience has been very positive. thank you Livewebinar for caring and for your dedication to making an awesome product

Pros

Love the meeting room feature. So easy and has so many uses. Customer support and always been helpful which is so reassuring. Its a solid webinar platform that works. I love the constant improvements the team are making to the platform.

Cons

Hard to say. I think on-boarding could have been better. But that may have improved since I started. More marketing features and step by step visual guidance to set up possible could be tweaked

Response from RTCLab

Replied March 2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, John! We appreciate the backing & support. Stay tuned for exciting new features being implemented now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring.

José Antonio from Havas Media Group

Versatile with great UI

I've had great experiences even thought that I've only used it on small meetings, not webinars.

Pros

It has different view modes, so you can easily use it for webinars, group call or even 1-to-1 meetings, as you can modify the UI to show only what the user needs to see. There's no need to install anything on your PC, so all the guests and even you just need to access the meeting link and that's it.

Cons

It lacks integrations with CRMs and marketing automation platforms.

Reasons for Switching to LiveWebinar

Looking for alternatives that didn't require me or my clients download anything.

Response from RTCLab

Replied March 2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Jose! We appreciate your backing & support. LiveWebinar does integrate with CRMs using HubSpot as well as other platforms. Happy Webinaring!

Armando from FlashCRM

The All-in one solution for smartworking

my experience is positive and I recommend it to anyone who sells consulting products or services. In my case it allowed me to increase the number of customers and select the target people

Pros

I use LiveWebinar as a sales channel to engage leads, acquire their needs and present solutions to sell. It is a fundamental tool to acquire contacts and transform into new customers because it allows me to present my solutions through pre-recorded videos or live webinars. I recommend it to consultants and entrepreneurs who want to maximize results by reducing the effort of time to move.

Cons

I had difficulty integrating with some marketing automation solutions but the support quickly provided me with the solution. there is no possibility of creating landing pages but it is overcome with the integration of other applications that offer this solution. there are aspects to be improved but overall it is a stable and fluid solution for back end and front end use

Reasons for Choosing LiveWebinar

I tried more than one solution for my webinars and stayed with them because it satisfies all my needs quite well

Response from RTCLab

Replied March 2020

Thank you for leaving LiveWebinar a stellar review, Armando! We appreciate your support. Spread the word and happy webinaring!

Sandra from MANNHEIM SECURITY SOLUTIONS, LLC.

Industry: Law Enforcement

Excellent web platform.

It has been a wonderful experience fo far.

Pros

The multifucational ability to host a live webcast on mutiple platforms.

Cons

Would like to have a option to have a pay per view option that could be included into the Live Casting options. Where people could pay to see a Live webcast.

Reasons for Choosing LiveWebinar

The call in telephone option for participants.

Reasons for Switching to LiveWebinar

Better functionality. Better quality. Price. Options.

Response from RTCLab

Replied February 2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Sandra! We appreciate your backing & support. Stay tuned to new and amazing new features being implemented now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring.

The ultimate webinar tool

I have created several webinars with this tool and the feeling has been excellent. Attendees have not had any connection problems. With other tools if it happened. Its system of tabs allows me to quickly change the presentation to a still image or to my browser without waiting times for users. All the tests and surveys of satisfaction of my clients have given the highest score to the tool

Pros

Easy to configure and manage You can customize the brand in the room It has a system of tabs in the room that allows you to change font quickly The chat has automatic translator It has multiple ways of creating the room You can record the room in different ways Create evergreen webinars

Cons

The registration tracking system is not yet complete Other tools allow segmenting those registered according to whether or not they entered the room, or if they reached the end of the event. Here this is not integrated in the same tool. This makes it difficult to track conversions and remarketing

best price - performance

Response from RTCLab

Replied February 2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review! We appreciate your backing & support. Happy Webinaring!

Vincent from 12 Peers Theater

Zoom Alternative takes Performing Arts Company Online

The experience has saved my business during the pandemic. Its easy to use and reliable.

Pros

I love the ease of use and the consistent product updates and improvements.

Cons

Not a whole lot. I wish I would have gotten a more robust plan when I subscribed.

Reasons for Choosing LiveWebinar

I got a lifetime deal from AppSumo, but I would choose this product again becaisr of the interface and the ease of use.

Response from RTCLab

Replied December 2020

Thank you taking the time to write LiveWebinar a stellar review, Vincent! We appreciate the feedback & support. Stay tuned to new and amazing features coming in the near future.

Andrey from SarPhTI MEPhI

Best browser-based webinar system

I have tried many webinar platforms, but this one is the most convenient and modern.

Pros

It is so easy to use for our participants: just click a link, without any hard registration or downloads. Stable works on any devices, good sound and video compression. Great reports of each session. Visual customization easy and pretty.

Cons

The admin panel interface may seem daunting at first, but you get used to it quickly.

Reasons for Choosing LiveWebinar

HTML5, browser-based, cheap per participant.

outdated, not updated

Response from RTCLab

Replied December 2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Andrey! We really appreciate your feedback & support. Stay tuned for new features being added now and in the near future. Kind Regards, Danijel

Christopher from Writing Momentum

Industry: Writing and Editing

Very good video software - and you can host video calls & seminars on your website!

Overall, I just love how easy this software is to use.

Pros

This software is extremely easy to use. Has as many features as many other company's pro plans in their basic. I LOVE that you can embed a seminar, or even a regular video call, right on your website. Makes everything look polished, personally customized and easy to find.

Cons

You can share your screen without issue, but I do wish you could take control of other's computers like you can on zoom for tech troubleshooting. The video quality is sometimes great, sometimes just good, but for the money, I really don't think you can beat it.

Reasons for Switching to LiveWebinar

With LiveWebinar NO ONE has to download software! Let me repeat that: The software is built into the browser window, so there's NO downloading to be done. That makes connecting super easy and you're ready to go.

Response from RTCLab

Replied February 2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Christopher! We appreciate your backing & support. Happy Webinaring, Christopher!

Brittany from Best On The Yard

Webinar Newbie to Webinar Like A Boss

Overall, LiveWebinar has helped me provide my members with live learning options. It also has helped me grow my audience with repurposed and reusable content. I really enjoy the ease of use and I am very pleased with the overall use of this platform.

Pros

LiveWebinar is an amazing platform, especially for newbies like myself. I wanted to provide my members with monthly webinars and LiveWebinar allows me to share my screen and share documents, which is very important because my members are very visual. I also like the recording option. This allows me to repurpose the webinar content for a later purpose.

Cons

LiveWebinar offers the ability to stream your Webinar on Facebook but this is only an option for a certain tier membership. I would like to see this as an "add-on" item so that I have the option to pay extra to add this feature to whatever plan I have instead of having to upgrade to a plan with other features I may not need at this time just to gain 1. I also want to be able to share the screen from Safari web browser.

Reasons for Switching to LiveWebinar

I switched because my previous platform of choice had a lot of glitches .

Response from RTCLab

Replied March 2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Brittany! We really appreciate your backing & support. We're anticipating the add-ons feature to be implemented really soon so you'll have your FB streaming option available among many others :-) Until then, happy webinaring!

Manoj from Thought Expressions

Easy to use software

Pros

Easy to set up regular webinars and evergreen webinars. Options to change recording layout. Fast response from customer service.

Cons

I wish they would create a user community where users can interact and learn from each other. Looks like this is coming.

Reasons for Switching to LiveWebinar

LiveWebinar was more advanced than zoom when we switched. Zoom has since become more popular. LiveWebinar team will do great when they position and promote their product better.

Response from RTCLab

Replied December 2020

Hello Manoj, Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that you are enjoying the platform. Our goal is to always improve our product and service. So happy that you are with us. Kind regards, Danijel

Paras from Webcom Technologies

Industry: Information Services

Quick and Hassle Free Solution

We were looking for quick solution to go live in lockdown and this came as blessing in disguise, the cloud recording feature helped us a lot in quick recording video.

Pros

1) Quick and easy meeting software to go live in literally minutes, no app installation its browser based. 2) Easy layouts which can switch to webinar to meeting and so on. 3) Stream to Facebook,YouTube etc. 4) Breakout rooms and cloud recording.

Cons

1) Pro feature like breakout rooms have to be paid extra .

Response from RTCLab

Replied December 2020

Hello What a great review thank you so much for that. We are all the time working to improve our product and service. All the best for you. Kind Regards Marcin

Alejandra from Mifiel

Good platform

I was testing live webinars plattforms but this its not very intuitive.

Pros

You can make a test with the free account, the features are very clear of what you can do in each plan. Has an API to do automation.

Cons

The design of the forms and suerveys looks better in other platforms, its not very user friendly to guide you on how to create an event as Zoom.The spanish version of the plattform its not very good for hispanics but its clear.

Reasons for Switching to LiveWebinar

That its the most common plattform and its more intuitive.

Response from RTCLab

Replied December 2020

Tamica from Sears Coaching

Really solid product

I have wanted to do paid webinars for a while but other software has been very cost-prohibitive and difficult to master. LiveWebinar is very easy to learn and well worth the cost. I am very pleased with it so far and really recommend it. I'm finally making money with webinars!

Pros

I like the ease of use, the ability to do polls and surveys, the whiteboard, and the different modes that allow people to be on mute or not on mute depending on what you have going on.

Cons

I don't like that you can't necessarily do a "paid" event using just this software but I also use Book Like A Boss and it pairs with it well. I hope for integration soon.

Reasons for Switching to LiveWebinar

LiveWebinar is easier to use and has more options.

Response from RTCLab

Replied October 2019

Thank you for such positive feedback :) We are happy for letting us know that your webinars are selling and give profit. We are working on Book Like a Boss integration right now, so stay tuned :)

Marialuisa from CyPag

Industry: Industrial Automation

perfect for big companies

Livewebinar is a fantastic application that helps me stay in touch with my team and my customers helping me create a relationship with them, and obtaining more results.

Pros

This application is a game-changer for my company, as anyone can enter my meetings and webinars without downloading or installing any software. I need to connect to a lot of new people (vendors, employees, customers, etc) and asking them every time to install software is a big problem for me. Managing webinars' role is easy and I can invite moderators and presenters with just one specific link. I love the ability to record webinars and making them available in the reserved area of my website or an evergreen room of livewebinar.

Cons

Often I have a problem with the audio and some people do not hear me correctly. In these cases, I have to logout and login once again to solve the problem. The registration form is much too raw, and I would like livewebinar to make it more attractive.

Response from RTCLab

Replied February 2020

It's a pleasure to read such words :). thank you for taking your time and sharing your opinion. Your feedback helps us get better! Cheers!

Almost perfect Webinar Platform

Pros

I loved the simplicity and very short learning curve of this platform. I'm able to launch a webinar in minutes without any hassle. Being able to run a presentation and videos from inside the platform rather than sharing the screen is a great feature too, that ensures always the best quality.

Cons

The look and feel of the platform it's not the best. I wish I could share PPT or keynote files and still keep the animations. I'd also like a more modern look to the platform, it kinda looks visually outdated.

Reasons for Choosing LiveWebinar

My decision came down to price vs easy to use and features.

Response from RTCLab

Replied December 2020

Thank you taking the time for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review! We are very happy that you use our platform and enjoying the features. Our goal is to always improve our product and service. Kind regards, Danijel, RTCLab Team

Anna from cux.io

Easy to use and secure tool for organizing meetings and webinars

Pros

What I like the most is that you can run meetings under your own domain - I really like this feature because it positively affects on build credibility. There is a possibility to integrate this app with others like Facebook or Slack. No installation or downloading app is needed – this is a great time-saver and makes this app easier to use. They also give a poll and survey feature so you can get feedback from participants of your meeting. They care a lot about security – they don’t want to repeat “zoom incident” :)

Cons

Nothing to dislike. It something appears, I will get back to this review.

Response from RTCLab

Replied July 2020

Hi Anna, Thank you very much for your feedback about our webinar platform :)

Rebecca from Medical Education Experts

The best platform of many tried

Very impressed and excellent value.

Pros

I’ve tried many virtual classrooms over my years in training - Skype, Zion, GoToMeeting. Live a webinar is easily the most seamless in terms of slide presentation, and accessibility for users. The reminder and call to action functions have great utility. The ability to set up permanent and scheduled meetings for multiple presenters is awesome.

Cons

The presenter photos don’t always display properly. The recording function could also be more highlighted or a reminder to check you don’t want record, otherwise can be easily missed.

Price, functionality.

Ease or slide presentation

Response from RTCLab

Replied February 2020

Thank you for writing a review for LiveWebinar, Rebecca. We appreciate the backing and support! Happy Webinaring, Rebecca!

RJ from Rotem Studio

So Far My Go-To

Pros

1. The simplicity and ease of use compared to other screen sharing platforms. I am not a frequent or power user -- with some other platforms I feel i have to re-learn their interface each time. 2. Competitive prices and free option for users who are only using it on occasion, for which a high monthly fee is not an option. 3. No download. 4. No time limit

Reasons for Switching to LiveWebinar

I left JoinMe when it removed its free option, then went to Zoom, which is more complicated than I need and has limitations (time or number of attendees, I can't remember) while LiveWebinar does not.

Response from RTCLab

Replied February 2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, RJ! We appreciate your backing & support! Stay tuned to new and amazing features coming in the near future.

John from Kim Fortress, LLC

Great Webinar and Conferencing Software at a Great Price

Pros

There are many features this product has that some of the other webinar products do not and the price is fantastic for the features that are included in this product. The support is great as well.

Cons

With all the features it takes a bit to get used to.

Reasons for Switching to LiveWebinar

LiveWebinar has all the features I want at a much better price than my old product.

Response from RTCLab

Replied December 2020

Alvaro from Indigo Rise KG

Best choice for webinars

It´s solid, works fine. Really a great choice to be able to provide an online program. And with 500 viewers on pro, this is no brainer. Even if you want to let the viewers interact. A group of 20 people in an online seminar is no problem.

Pros

There is everything you really need, but much more then someone can expect. I know a few solutions, but livewebinar offers pretty much more features then others. And compared to Zoom, which, i think, might be the real competitor, there is a big advantage because there is no need of software installation. And the new Evergreen-Webinar function is super great.

Cons

Remote Control and a possibility to change the server. Sometimes i get a bit of a lack.

Reasons for Switching to LiveWebinar

Main reason: No software required for viewers (only browser) Live Video to Youtube and Facebook Discussion group of 20 people and more without needing to upgrade anything (using the Pro Version)

Response from RTCLab

Replied February 2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Alvaro! We appreciate your backing & support. Feel free to drop us a line anytime with suggestions on how to make this an even better platform. Happy Webinaring!