Browse Privatise Reviews

Rohini from Increasingly Technologies

good experience

very secured ease of use no connectivity problemms

Pros

very secured ease of use no connectivity problems

Cons

some times we need to restrart system while connecting some times qulity of sound breaks on call

ease of use

David from Strix Louisiana

Privatise is an important part of our solution stack

I've loved working with Privatise! They are very receptive to new ideas and quick to implement what they can. The service is stable and provides us a competitive edge in servicing decentralized networks while increasing overall cybersecurity.

Pros

The VPN client is very easy to implement. The cloud configuration is straightforward and the agent installation is painless. It makes implementing network security in decentralized environments so very simple.

Cons

Perhaps a little easier visibility into the logs would be helpful. It's never been an issue, though, because support is very responsive and knowledgeable.

Reasons for Choosing Privatise

It provided a far superior functionality, support, and simplicity than any other option.

Selvam from Increasingly Technologies

Sel_Privatise Review

Pros

Its easy to use & like the privacy mode

Cons

In Ideal state, I used to get "Timeout error", and need to reset the machine to make it work

Alastair from Increasingly Technologies

One of the most consistent, easy to use and fast VPNs I've ever used

Pros

Privatise is a highly unfussy but extremely capable bit of kit. From implementation through to execution, the core functionality has been clearly thought out extremely well and the key 'pain points' addressed at a very early stage. It's everything you would want for a VPN to be rolled out company wide.

Cons

Sometimes needs to be signed out of twice to 'pause' the VPN. It only takes a short time extra to hit the pause button again though.

Reasons for Switching to Privatise

Perimeter 81 was hard to implement, inconsistent, slower than Privatise and was more painful to log in/log out or pause the VPN when needed.

Sai Rohan from Increasingly

Secure Connection

Pros

Powerful and flexible. Installs on a wide variety of Apple, Linux, and Windows operating systems, and mobile operating systems. Easy install and use.

Cons

Sometimes when connected to a new Network. It stops the internet connection until and unless we deactivate and activate

Reasons for Switching to Privatise

Every time when we update the VPN it asks for a login. When connected to the VPN internet speed has been reduced sometimes

Mario from Progressive IT Solutions

We LOVE Privatise!

I continue to be amazed at the support I have received. Very responsive techs and answers to questions, tons of sales support and I really feel like you guys care about the customer and are quick to assist. Of the products I have evaluated, Privatise is the best I have seen for the price.

Pros

I love how simple it is to deploy, configure and use. Powerful features and intuitive interface. The pricing is also very competitive, especially for the number of features that you receive. Love the level of support that we receive.

Cons

I'd like to see Siem or log retention, ability to see more detail on Zero trust rules created and ability to modify them instead of deletion and recreation.

Reasons for Choosing Privatise

I actually chose both. I did decide to use Privatise as part of our base load for all managed clients. We will use Todyl for clients who want to see SIEM logs and have GRC requirements and need SSL/DPI, reporting, etc.

Brad from IronDome

Pros

come a long way from a year ago and getting better as the time goes by with improvements

Cons

some times only with the help of support can some things be done (changes in the backend) like to make things work correctly with RDP

Satish from Increasingly.com

Secure, Seamless and an incredible product.

Pros

It just works. I have never had a moment where I have wondered if my internet connection was slow because of my VPN. Its fast, its secure and it gives us all the organisational controls we need to manage our set up. Getting going was painless. I think Privatise is a total no-brainer for anyone who uses VPN's to manage their organisational work. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are great too. The support has been phenomenal. I am so delighted to have made the move over to working with Privatise.

Cons

I cannot think of anything. And thats the truth. I know that good reviews need to have something critical, but when you have a product that just does what it says it will do... what more can you ask for?

Eric from NorthStar Technology Services

Great Tool for us and our clients

Pros

The ROC concepts and solution make this a great tool for our clients. The multi-tenant features allow us to manage and support it all easily.

Cons

Integration is easy. We have noticed on tech laptops when they travel to a new unknown network they have to turn off the agent to connect and get to the internet.

support

Dov from Increasingly

Excellent + Consistent Service!

10/10, cant recommend enough.

Pros

Always a perfect VPN connection. Used it every day for a month now and have yet to experience a single issue.

Cons

Would be helpful to be able to change location country of VPN.

James from Increasingly

Great product

Pros

Integration was super easy and the product always works, very happy so far and an improvement on our previous vendor

Cons

There isn't anything I've discovered yet that I can call a con