• Pros

• "Daily task ability to reference during the day."

• "Simple design, no extra clutter. Few clicks needed"

• "It is easy to use and intuitive and it does the job it was designed to do. "

• Cons

• "Could be even cleaner, fewer screens. Would be great to see summary stats by team member"

• "The product has been easy to use - the only hang-up was the initial invitation email going into the junk folder where I accidentally deleted it the first time"

• "Now that we've used the product for awhile it would be good to see some metrics on our hit/miss rates."

Browse StandupPro Reviews

Eryn from Rabbu

A great tool for team alignment

As someone that does not come from a development background, the addition of a daily standup to my routine has been an eye-opening way to create personal and company-wide accountability when it comes to accomplishing goals. StandupPro makes standups simple and efficient, allowing our team to spend 15 minutes focusing on what matters most.

Pros

StandupPro is very intuitive to use, whether facilitating a standup meeting or participating in one. Recording your goal and marking its status only takes a few seconds. Seeing the daily goals of my team members next to mine allows easy insight into what everyone else is working on and how tasks align with the company objectives.

Cons

I'm looking forward to more features for reporting and collaboration. It would be great if the dashboard could also track individual goals against company objectives.

Glenn from Anapact

Keeps us on track and informed

It is a critical component of our daily business activities.

Pros

As a remote workforce that spans the globe it is important that our team is able to effectively communicate key tasks, goals, impediments and track against those. StandupPro allows us to be hyper focused on the most critical tasks and ensure that all are informed about the key objectives and results. We have been long time believers in the need for a daily standup to effectively communicate and StandupPro takes us to the next level in effectiveness of our meetings.

Cons

I do not really have any negatives to list about this software.

Reasons for Choosing StandupPro

Even though we have these existing products, it was not ideal for what we wanted to accomplish. It felt more like those tools were just task tracking, while StandupPro makes these meetings much more strategic and aligned.

James from Rabbu, Inc.

Easy software for tracking daily goals

Pros

Product is easy to use and makes it simple for our team to input and review daily goals in under 15 minutes each day. It's lack of features is a pro as some of the other similar softwares try to do too much.

Reasons for Switching to StandupPro

Tired of scrolling down to the bottom of the sheet each day as we input goals.

Jake from Solace Realty Company

Great Product!

Pros

Loved that the product forces our team to identify the most important item for their day. No frills or elaborate tools that you won't use.

Cons

Hardest part of this software is the human habits to use it everyday. Build that habit and the tool sells itself!

Response from Standup Pro

Replied March 2021

Thanks so much for the feedback!

Kevin from FENX Digital

Excellent Software for Keeping Teams on Track

Pros

This software, and perhaps just as crucially, the idea behind it is a great tool for managing teams, which is even more important in today's age of remote work. The idea of boiling down to do lists to one crucial item per person is invaluable and setting up quick 15 min check-ins versus long meetings with a lot of unnecessary information is a great concept. The software provides the perfect tools to help you implement this system and achieve the productivity benefits.

Cons

The trickiest part was probably getting team members to understand and get on board with the philosophy because it requires breaking the habit of listing to dos and instead cutting to the core of what will move the needle. This can be remedied though with training and communication which StandUp Pro helps with.

Brett from Emporos Systems Corporation

Good product to focus Product and Engineering teams on daily priorities

StandupPro did help our Product and Engineering team leads to focus in on the most important things each of us needed to get done at the beginning of each day. It also helped significantly show what each other was working on.

Pros

StandupPro was used by our team on a daily basis to set a daily focused task for each member of the team. We used this in a morning daily stand-up with our sprint leadership group. This product really helps team members narrow in on the most import thing they need to each accomplish during the day.

Cons

The only drawback from narrowing down your daily focus to a single task is that you don't have a method by which to plan and prioritize around a larger list of action items, such as the Eisenhower Matrix. I would like to be able to input a longer list of my tasks and possibly drop/drag them into an order they need to be completed.

Zak from Emporos

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Straight to the point

Being in the beta version, it was great working with the StandupPro team through issues and create a better product.

Pros

I appreciate that this software, unlike most others, asks you to track the most important goal of your day, each day. The way I view it is that if there's one thing I need to complete in the day at least, it should be what is in that box. If I don't complete at least that, then it likely means there were too many distractions on that day. It allows you focus on the important things.

Cons

There isn't much to dislike. The features currently in the software (as a user) are very minimal: tracking the most important goal of each day.

Justin from Rabbu Inc

Excellent and simply stand up tracker

Pros

Having a daily routine at work and keep up with stand up goals is super important to us. Standup Pro makes this process simple. It’s the first thing we do everyday and really keeps us on track and helps to let you know what the rest of the team is working on.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to see your personal stats for goals hit, changed, and missed.

Jacob from Asurion

a better work life from day 1

Saving time with fewer emails needed as we have a daily opportunity to ask a quick question if needed. It's been a great tool for personal accountability as well, providing me with a daily goal I know is within my reach to accomplish

Pros

The software was plug an play for our team - the week we started using StandupPro we felt the benefit of an ease of information sharing as well as consensus agreement on prioritization for the day

Cons

Response from Standup Pro

Replied December 2020

Great feedback, Jacob! We love that you've experienced a better work life from Day 1. That is our goal. And we'll work on the junk mail issue for the invite - thanks for that!

Adam from Asurion

Very clear value proposition

Pros

I actually like the rigidity of it I like that it forces me to choose a single item that is most important for that day. I like that it gives us a platform to troubleshoot something early in the day with the full team as needed.

Cons

I'd like the ability to “uncheck” a task – As it stands once you check a task with any status you can’t undo it. Makes it difficult if you accidentally click on one unintentionally

Response from Standup Pro

Replied December 2020

Thanks for the feedback, Adam! We really appreciate it. To uncheck a goal, click on the goal's current status - this will reset the status, allowing you to click on any updated status you need. Hope this helps!

Jennifer from Emporos

Keep up the awesome work!

Very positive!

Pros

Very easy to use, great visibility into what other members of the team are doing each day

Cons

Occasional glitches that remove people from the team, though the Standup Pro team has always be amazing at getting it fixed quickly

SUZETTE from Rabbu

Platform that assists teams/individuals focus on company objectives

StandupPro has benefited our company by allowing each member to keep track of their goals and help individuals to focus on a daily objective. The platform has assisted with the team gaining a better understanding of the company's direction and it has encouraged collaboration/synergy with others, making work more effective/efficient.

Pros

Software is simplistic, user friendly that does not require hours of training. Helps individuals/ team to narrow daily tasks/objectives. The platform provides a centralized location where team members can reference daily/weekly objectives. It encourages dialogue among group members to provide valuable feedback that promotes productivity. Allows user to self evaluate his/her own work. Monitor progress of individual/ team objectives toward overall company goals

Cons

It would be an added value to expand the software capabilities to include analytics. This would enable individuals to better self evaluate their progress and adjust their workflow if necessary to increase productivity.

Crucial tool, even more so when team is remote

Pros

Simple, intuitive and core to our business. StandupPro helps us run our daily standup meetings with ease and precision. Helps keep the team aligned, accountable and supportive. Takes less than 15 seconds to input our individual goals and then efficiently runs through each team member during the meeting allowing us to quickly communicate and get back to work.

Cons

A bit more customizability would be great but simplicity makes up for it.

Miller from Rabbu

Great tool to keep your team on the same page

We use StandupPro to track our team members' daily goals. We hold a daily standup meeting using StandupPro's presentation feature to display the goals.

Pros

Very ease to use and it helps solve a critical problem that all teams have-- alignment. The tool helps team members understand what others are prioritizing each day to improve team alignment.

Cons

It would be nice to have the ability to tie daily goals back to larger business objectives within the software to easily gauge whether we're working on the right thing on a daily basis.

David from Evolve Leadership Consulting, LLC

Keeps the Focus

Pros

This is a simple tool to implement and use, and keeps you focused on what matters each day. With the enormity of tasks and responsibilities, this is a great daily reminder to focus on what matters most each day. I would recommend StandUpPro to any business.

Cons

I would add a feature that allows you to insert long-term goals, and tie the day-to-day goals to the larger picture.

Reasons for Choosing StandupPro

I didn't want a task list, I wanted something that spoke to the importance of day-to-day goals and meaningful work that you do.

Response from Standup Pro

Replied December 2020

We agree, David! We're adding the ability to input longer-term objectives. Stay tuned!

JACKSON from SOCCER.COM

Industry: Sporting Goods

Daily Check in

We use it for a daily check in and the team has adapted to it really well. I love that it allows us to walk through each person's goal for the day and the previous day and have it as something that the group sees.

Pros

When my entire sales team became remote due to COVID19 I needed a way to check in with them daily and keep them focused. StandupPro allowed me to easily bring the team together and review 1 goal from the day before and 1 goal for the day. Super easy to use and something that held each teammate accountable.

Cons

We had a few early issues getting logged in for some of the team members but worked it out

Gabriela from Soccer.com

Easy to use app

overall experience is positive, I think the app is helpful in keeping us on track and giving our managers visibility on what we are prioritizing each day.

Pros

Pretty straight forward, nothing complicated about it except maybe accessing it for the first time. I had some issues signing up and signing in for the first time but other than that all works as expected.

Cons

I guess the complications signing in for the first time but it only took a few minutes and then I was in. It might be cool if you had some sort of check system that will allow us to add multiple goals and check them off when completed.

Ross from Yellowstone Advisors LLC

Essential Tool

Pros

The software takes the mystery out of organizing and tracking routine stand-up meetings and takes little to no time to implement and deploy to a team.

Cons

Like all good first steps, you want a good second and third! The act of succeeding at keeping something simple and efficient begs for users to want more features. It may be against the ethos of the tool, but many will find it great and then look for more features. I'll resist the urge to ask for more and StandupPro can likewise resist the urge to let the scope creep.

Assaf from Emporos

Best way to start your day

Pros

StandupPro is very easy to get started with and make part of your daily routine. It's usually the most valuable 15 minute of my day. Support has been really responsive to feature recommendations and feedback as well.

Cons

Very focused feature set. I'm sure next steps like customization, branding, and more complex multi-team configurations will be coming soon.

Giovanni from RealRecruit

Easy To Use. Helps Team Sycn During Standup.

Pros

Overall this app is really easy to use. I enjoy the Start Meeting feature which enables us to review our past and current goals which helps further align our team.

Cons

Seeing metrics of hit, missed or changed goals over time would be helpful. I'm currently a User and not an Admin so I'm not 100% sure if this feature is already available to Admins.

Tom from Emporos

Daily User

Pros

It is easy to use and intuitive and it does the job it was designed to do.

Cons

A rich text editor would be nice, just to provide bullet points. The start meeting then start reporting is a little redundant. Early on I had some issues resetting my password, not sure if that feature has been resolved.

James from Emporos Systems

Organizes the Team

Standup Pro gives our executive team clarity into what priorities other members of the team have for the day . In the new world of working remote a very useful tool for staying connected and aligning priorities .

Pros

Ease of use , fast responsive software

Cons

I have not had any issues with the software .

Vincent from Asurion

Overview of New Management Tool

Good so far!

Pros

Ease of use, simple interface and easy to track daily progress

Cons

Unable to uncheck a task status if accidentally selected. Unable to move or shift tasks unless you rewrite them individually.

Spencer from Asurion

Very satisfied - saves time for leader adn team members

Pros

Simple design, no extra clutter. Few clicks needed

David from Soccer.com

Industry: Sporting Goods

Review of StandupPro

Pros

Daily task ability to reference during the day.

Cons

Would like the ability to bullet point my goals instead of by sentence.

Robert from Rule of 78

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Excellent Platform

Pros

Very easy to set overall daily objectives & goals and drive to individual tasks and actions that support the goals. Creates a cadence that enables a busy leader to know exactly what everyone is working on and quickly identify areas that need attention, support or redirection.

Cons

Perhaps additional rollup reporting or tracking outputs.