Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Sending interviews to candidates. The mobile app is very good, really easy to use and responsive."
  • icon"The system has a good way of putting the candidates at ease with some sample questions they can use and explanation of the process."
  • icon"User friendly, large widgets, keyboard controls easy to use , good analytic page (really user friendly diagrams, like that you can send SMS or email reminder invites (and edit these)."
  • icon"I wasn't able to mix written questions with video recorded questions. I may be doing it wrong or my Company may have restricted a setting."
  • icon"Glitches within the system. A lot of my candidates had completed their videos, but missed one button and we are not able to see any of it."

Have you used WePow and would like to share your experience with others?

All WePow Reviews

Del

Conducting Interviews with this system is easy to use and makes the interview process personal

The benefit I like most is the ability to conduct a live interview with face to face capability. This personalizes the interview for both parties and provides a better means of making hiring decisions.

Pros

The ability to connect live with the person being interviewed. This allows both parties to establish a rapport and makes the interview as though they were sitting across the desk from you.

Cons

I should be easier to edit the date and time when changes are needed due to a change in schedule by either party.

Christopher

WePow has been a life saver. As a recruiter in an emerging industry we depend on tech like this!

I hire people. Fast. Thanks again WePow, Airfield loves you!

Pros

WePow is a very well designed and thought out platform. You can tell they have really taken the time to build a quality product . Live Interviews have been awesome! That and the team is AMAZING!!! :)

Cons

Limited mobile capabilities. I would love to see better Live Interviews when using mobile devices to connect.

The interface is generally slow and latency when recording is poor. Only use because it's policy.

Ability to connect with candidates globally, although I usually use Skype instead.

Pros

- Sending interviews to candidates - The mobile app is very good, really easy to use and responsive - The support is generally good - Scriptable emails

Cons

- Speed of interface - Latency when recording video answers - Upload interface for videos - Lags behind Skype when being used for group chats - Cost - Candidate document upload function is rectrictive

Brittany

Easy to connect with candidates and to navigate around the site through many different interviews

Pros

The connectivity to candidates and how we are able to see how far the candidate is getting. Also being able to send them direct links to their own profile and how easy it is to connect with customer support.

Cons

The export feature - I wish it was more organized in terms of being able to export the specific tabs i.e. dismissed candidates or incomplete candidates by name to help assist with certain reports.

Rodrigo

Clean, easy to use, excelent customer support, very poor in customizations and extremely expensive.

Pros

Clean, easy to use, excelent customer support, very didatic in terms of how to record the interview and has a very clever step-by-step set-up and instructions.

Cons

Poor in terms of customization and extremely expensive compare to the overall video interview market.

chris

Recruiting teachers and trainee teachers

flexibility - most of our interviews are done with people overseas so we don't have to worry about trying to arrange face to face interviews across several time zones

Pros

As we have many overseas hires it is difficult to organise face to face skype etc. because of the time differences. Wepow saves us so much time and we can review the videos when we want.

Cons

Obviously this is not really an issue with the wepow software but sometimes the other person's video is low quality

Emily

Wepow helps make our recruiting process easier and more efficient!

Make the hiring process easier!

Pros

Wepow has great customer service and their website is user-friendly making it easy to use. The interface keeps our recruiting efforts organized.

Cons

There are probably other features that we could use that we haven't tapped into. It can be a little overwhelming.

Chelsea

I use WePow for many of my open positions in Nursing. It is a great tool to help screen candidates

Pros

The fact that I do not need to do as many phone screens is a huge plus. This helps short our time to fill.

Cons

Sharing the WePows with hiring managers is not easy. I wish we had a tool to make this easier to complete.

I have found WePow to be a great tool in aiding me in my recruiting efforts

WePow helps speed up the recruiting process. I can send a link in a matter of seconds and it helps me get eyes on the candidate. I can also forward on to my Hiring team for them to review.

Pros

Ease of use for both candidate and customer. Not once have I ever had a candidate contact me and say there was an issue!

Cons

Nothing glaring to share at this time in all honesty. From time to time there are glitches but I think they might be on the users end.

Wepow video screened candidates for the manager's review on professionalism and demo abilities.

Pros

The ability to share candidates with managers, but maintain a limit for bias and candidate quality.

Cons

Glitches within the system. A lot of my candidates had completed their videos, but missed one button and we are not able to see any of it. There have been a few times candidates have had to resubmit videos due to no audio, not their video being erased if not completed.

Daniela

Efficient, the platform is friendly and a nice experience.

I spend less time scheduling interviews and sending invites to the candidates an to the interviewers (I could check their agenda from Wepow).

Pros

As an administrator, scheduling the interviews, is really easy to manage the platform and also for the candidates and interviewers is really easy to enter to the video interview. I like the interface. I like that the invites have tags and that we could personalize our invites.

Cons

I want to send different invites to the candidate and the interviewer, and it isn't possible. It's complicated for the interviewers to contact the support team when they have a connecting issue, because they have their time measure, and sometimes the support spend a lot of time.

Ali

Very helpful in pre-screening for quality applicants

Saves time in finding quality applicants.

Pros

A fun and interactive way to do pre-screening. It eases the administrative burden of setting up pre-screening phone interviews. The system has a good way of putting the candidates at ease with some sample questions they can use and explanation of the process. Hiring managers can be given access to view and rate the Wepow interviews, streamlining the hiring process.

Cons

You can create template forum questions but the preview does not allow you to view the whole question or the answers if it is multiple choice. If you have 2 similar questions you cannot tell which one you are choosing.

Georgia

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Really easy to navigate and good customer support team

Hired plenty of volunteers and manage their application processes well on Wepow

Pros

Cons

No archiving process - somewhere to store old interviews or invites away from your main feed. Sometimes the app is a lot quicker at loading the videos than the website

Tricia

I'm a regional recruiter interviewing candidates from all over the country while in my living room.

My ICIMS connections are difficult and clunky. Some candidates have a difficult time logging on.

Pros

I like the ability to see the candidates and their gestures before forwarding them to the hiring manager. This software enables me to do so much more than a phone screen would allow. I have the first true interview with candidates, so I can eliminate those who are not appropriate.

Cons

Alia

Very effective and easy way to interview!

It was a very easy way to get a large amount of interviews completed without having to worry about technical issues from other video chat applications.

Pros

It was very simple for everyone to figure out without wasting a lot of time. I was able to hop on and get working right away.

Cons

The email communication can be a bit too frequent, however, it doesn't let you forget about your reviews!