All Adelie Logistics Reviews

Aydin

ADELIE Logistics ROCKS!!!!!

the Adelie Team is quick and responsive! they are consistently coming out with updates and new features! when we have an issue we let them know and they diagnose the issue and correct it Promptly.

PROS

The Routing is by fare one of my favorite features! it has changed my business and personal stress life! keeps you organized and allows you to succed in the buisness! use the softwarte to your advantage! it will help much more than you know!

CONS

our situation was a little Different in that we already had a Shopify store operational for many years. So the Adelie Software had to be integrated to Shopify this only took a bit because Shopify had a massive overhaul so just took a moment to get everything situated properly- Nothing wrong with Adelie system- but is now working fantastically.

Reason for choosing Adelie Logistics

Adelie systems allowed us to integrate directly to Shopifywe didn't have to make a brand new Website. When Receiving Demos of the other systems the Teams demonstrating weren't capable of answering some of our basic questions about the software. some being about how certain featured worked and how certain actions affected different items in the system.

Reasons for switching to Adelie Logistics

Book that app was not offering all of the systems in chich we needed to run our buisness effectivly such as the routing or, Book keeping, correct inventory, updating current orders ETC.

You rock Aydin! Thanks for the review! Love seeing you adopt all the features of Adelie and happy that the routing has helped streamline your deliveries. Looking forward to your continued success!

Victor

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Great Application with

Its been good, although some of the things we liked has changed, its still different from other applications as it has had more time to work on it like routing, phone application user friendliness

PROS

Its browser and application features. Being able to view through a browser and having the team view through phone application. The routing was unique at the time and its integration with quickbooks made it different from the others.

CONS

At the time it had limited features, it was slow and many bugs caused issues along the way. That has changed close to 3 years in and program has improved and many request and features have been implemented.

Reason for choosing Adelie Logistics

Its easy integration with quickbooks, being able to invoice and pay using quickbooks, and being able to route, manage inventory, and view orders on the app for driver and warehouse team

Yvonne

Easy, Affordable, Great Customer Service

It's the third software I've had, and the first two were so much more difficult and time-consuming to set up, and then also difficult to change or add anything to. I set up Adelie in a couple of hours, including adding all my inventory, prices, etc. I hardly even had to watch any of the help videos. It's also much less expensive than competitors, and I love that there is no limit on how much inventory can be added, or pricing that depends on the prices or amount of inventory. That makes everything so much easier.

PROS

Customer service is amazing. I love that someone actually reads my email and answers my calls. With the last two providers I had, there were only online help files or work tickets that had to be requested online. I also love that Adelie is really easy to use and set up. Adding inventory, photos, changing prices, etc. - all that is much quicker and easier than in comparable programs. Also, pricing doesn't depend on how many inventory items you add, which makes it much less expensive for my type of business, and also means that it functions better because I don't have to try to constantly limit my items, and can simply list two different items when I have two versions of an item, rather than try to set up some complicated system involving hypotheticals and different pricing for different versions without actually just adding a separate item.

CONS

There are still a couple of features I hope will be added soon - mostly the ability to have different contract templates.

Reason for choosing Adelie Logistics

I had a call with Goodshuffle, and I can't remember the details, but I just didn't find the salesperson trustworthy and overall didn't get a good vibe about the service.

Reasons for switching to Adelie Logistics

IO changed its interface to one that I found very difficult to use because of the way it was laid out on the page visually. Also, IO's pay by the item prices didn't work well for my type of business (many many items, but mostly packages and add-ons). Plus, in recent years, they have become pretty non-responsive to any issues or concerns, and they don't answer their phone or even respond to any but the most critical tickets. I had tried to switch from IO to ERS last year, but after months of paying for ERS while I tried to set up my account, and not even getting half of it done, I decided ERS was too complicated and time-consuming. I am honestly shocked that Adelie is as easy as it is and that I hadn't heard of it - after IO and ERS I thought all programs must be like that, and until I actually set up my account I wondered if Joe was telling the truth about it being easy (he was).

Melanie

Adelie Rental Software

Very user friendly and has made order processing more efficient and accurate.

PROS

This software was very user friendly. It makes our lives much simpler and works with our accounting software and our online store seamlessly. The developers work in the industry, are very knowledgeable, and the customer service provided is always prompt.

CONS

There are a few quirks when it comes to refunding clients and applying credits to orders, however we know the team is working on fixing some of these bugs we have been experiencing. These are small growing pains with a new software system.

Reason for choosing Adelie Logistics

It was a smaller family owned business and the people who created the software were extremely friendly and supportive in our transition. They listened to us when we made suggestions for certain features we would like to see added. Their customer service is impeccable.

Reasons for switching to Adelie Logistics

We made the switch because we started using QuickBooks for accounting software and implemented online ordering. Adelie was a much more sophisticated product for tracking orders and creating delivery routes for my delivery team. We are also able to go completely paperless with the use of their App feature that all my employees have on their handheld devices.

Thank you for the review Melanie! Awesome to see how much your business is flourishing. So glad we found each other at the ARA show. Looking forward to your continued success!

William

Reviewed September 2023

Game Changer for Event Rental

I have had a great experience with Adelie and it has been a game changer for our event rental business. Adelie has completely streamlined our booking and inventory management process and has allowed us to service customers easily and more effectively. We have had nothing but good experiences with the employees at the company, and they have been very knowledgeable and helpful. Adelie genuinely understands the event rental business and that has allowed them to create a superior product.

PROS

- Intuitive and user-friendly- Very helpful and knowledgeable customer service- Simple and effective inventory management- Quickbooks and payment processing integrations make collecting customer payments and generating financial statements effortless- Website integration makes it much easier to upload and promote new products on our website- Easy estimate/invoice generation and customer communication- Extremely helpful mobile app

CONS

So far, I haven't found any significant issues with Adelie. I've had small issues here and there, but the company has been extremely responsive and helpful with fixing any issues.

Reason for choosing Adelie Logistics

Compared to the other providers, Adelie was the best fit for an event rental company. It was clear that the employees at Adelie had significant experience in working with event rentals, and this made the product the most intuitive and helpful for us.

So happy for you and your business William! I can't wait to see how you guys grow and expand in the coming years. We look forward to continue helping your business by releasing new and useful features. Appreciate the review!

Replied September 2023

Joshua

Life saving software

Amazing, the team is responsive and very knowledgable about their product and the industry

PROS

It is very user friendly for both sales staff and operations team members

CONS

The app and the desktop version do not show the same things. Hard to work without a tablet or compjter

Reason for choosing Adelie Logistics

Personalized service and phone conversation with a high level executive

Reasons for switching to Adelie Logistics

Better product, better service. I feel they listened to my concerns and had solutions.

Kedric

K&B Event Rentals, LLC

Overall, I've add a great experience with Adelie. They are super fast to respond and are always helpful with any questions that I have.

PROS

I enjoy how easy it is to operate the software.

CONS

There isn’t one single thing I can think of that I don’t like.

Reason for choosing Adelie Logistics

Customer Service is easily accessible and always reached a solution. If one can’t be found the information is relayed to the software developer for more insight.

Reasons for switching to Adelie Logistics

We needed a software that catered more to our rental needs.

Davit

Great Service

Experience has bean great since beginning.

PROS

Very easy to use software and great customer service.

CONS

So far i like everything. Future will show.

Reason for choosing Adelie Logistics

Because of Driver App and features its providing.

Reasons for switching to Adelie Logistics

some features are very old school, and productivity.

Mela

Luxury Inventory Tracking & Booking System

Great experience! Best decision we made for our company.

PROS

The customer service provided by the team is great. The system is reliable and user friendly.

CONS

I do wish having venues and tags were included in the basic package.

Frank

Reviewed July 2024

New to Adelie

Overall it has been a smooth transition to Adelie, a little bit of a learning curve using all the features. The support has been great.

PROS

The app is easy to use and work well. The dispatch and inventory features are very helpful. The customer service is great.

CONS

It’s taking a little bit of time learning the merchant services features. Some additional reports could be useful.

Reason for choosing Adelie Logistics

Ease of use and cost. Alert has a lot of add on’s that increased the price.

Reasons for switching to Adelie Logistics

We needed inventory, routing, logistic features. We also wanted clients to have the ability to make a general estimate. Updating our website was another factor.

Mike

Reviewed June 2023

Small Software Company, Big Effort!

This was one of the best investments I have made in my rental business, second only to my staff.

PROS

Adelie was developed with years of experience in the rental industry. It was also done with a great deal of knowledge of how a software program/app can help anyone in the rental industry streamline their business and make it run faster than imaginable and paperless. It also allows key personnel to have access to the information they need to make things work on a daily basis. Well done!

CONS

You desperately need to pay more attention to training, video and written instruction to assist users in day to day use of the program and its many features.

Reasons for switching to Adelie Logistics

the features offered in delivery routing was the most important feature for the change.

Mike, this review is immensely helpful! Thank you so much for taking the time to give your honest feedback. Definitely agree on the training with video and written instructions. We will be making a big push this year to publish more of these. Wishing you and your team continued success.

Kylie

Reviewed September 2021

Inventory Solution that changes the game!

The value that this software has brought to my company is incredible. The app for my drivers for loading and invoicing saves so much time and paper. The inventory tracking has helped us rent what we have and maximize profits.

PROS

This software changed the game for me. Tracking inventory and routing for my rental company was a headache and this software makes it simple and clear when is available when it is coming back, and when it will be rentable. I am able to take full advantage of my equipment to make the most money possible with the staff and rental inventory that I own.

CONS

I really enjoy this software and it is solved many issues for my company. The setup took a littke time but once it was entered it is so easy to use.

Reason for choosing Adelie Logistics

I chose this software because of the price value and the ease of use. It is simple and efficient and costs significantly less than alternative solutions. I also wanted to stick with Quickbooks for invoices and accounting and this product allowed me to do so. It is a major Win-Win for my company!

Thank you for the wonderful review Kylie! Grateful for your loyalty and happy to hear that the software continues to serve the needs of your company!

Replied September 2021

Adam

Events Services, 1 employee

APMweddings review

So far I am very pleased!

PROS

I am really liking how everything can talk and is in one place

CONS

There are a few redundant steps when adding products.

The price point

Reasons for switching to Adelie Logistics

The programs I was using before were not automated enough, And it made process clunky for my customers

Lisa

Reviewed June 2023

Why did I wait so long?!

The BEST feature is the customer service team. They’re SO responsive. I don’t feel like “a number” like I do with many other large businesses. They are HERE to support me.

PROS

As a small business owner that is involved with all details of my business, daily minutiae can get very overwhelming. All the features that are now automated with Adelie have simplified so many aspects of my business. I have so much more time to do all the other aspects of my small business.

CONS

Some features that I find would be helpful, are often already on the list of features they’re already working on. The team is also VERY responsive to adding suggested new features

Lisa, thank you so much for the positive review! It has been such a joy seeing you adopt the software and experience how it's changed your operations. Looking forward to your continued success!

Amanda

Reviewed February 2024

Great Software

This has made our lives so much easier since getting this software. We are now able to keep our entire inventory in one place and keep track of everything including contracts.

PROS

This has been the best software we have ordered for our business! I was extremely nervous about purchasing a software as we have always used spreadsheets prior. This was very easy to get setup and the team there helped us get everything up and running very fast. Very user friendly.

CONS

Nothing, we love everything about the software

Troy

Reviewed January 2024

Caboose Restroom Rentals and Adelie Logistics

Our experience with Adelie Logistics has been overwhelmingly positive. The software delivers on its promises, providing reliable and efficient solutions that contribute significantly to the smooth operation of our business. Their commitment to excellent customer support is unparalleled.

PROS

From day one Adelie Logistics has proven to be incredibly intuitive and user friendly. We can efficiently track and manage our inventory without the need of extensive training or complicated procedures

CONS

It’s easier to use In the computer then the app for me.

Jonah

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Great product and service!