Browse Bridge24 Reviews

Nurul Ain Shahirah from Maybank

Great pair with Asana

Pros

Things that makes Bridge24 really helpful for me is, it can generate a very detailed report for my Asana data and activities of my team members. It give better insight, better than what i can get from Asana itself. The integration work flawlessly.

Cons

The learning curves is real, and I had to really study the guidance to be able to even perform a single process from this software. I would love if they can provide a video guidance for the software as it make the learning process better and more clear.

Dion from B6 Real Estate Advisor

Tracking our deliverables for internal clients and providing metrics for founding partners on a monthly basis.

Pros

I love that we are able to retrieve metrics and have real time insight into our teams pipeline of deliverables.

Cons

It would be amazing if we could also see project timing - from start to finish in an effort to help us better streamline our work and time investment.

Reasons for Choosing Bridge24

It was provided the best user experience and met our current needs most effectively.

Response from Websystems

Replied August 2019

Dear Dion, thanks for that review. We are happy to read that Bridge24 gives you better insights into your work. Thank you for your precious feedback! Regards!

Edgar from Heimat

The only option

Pros

Bridge24 is the only option available to create this kind of reports from Asana (and other solutions). The integration with Asana is very simple and it's fast, just one click and we do it! We can get the reports in a very simple way.

Cons

The reports are to simple, we expect that a solution that offer to create reports offer a better design to the main producto: REPORTS. As I saw, the solution is still getting better, so, may be in future releases we will have a better reports from Asana.

Reasons for Choosing Bridge24

If I decided to change to any of this solutions, I need to migrate all my tasks to this platforms.

Response from Websystems

Replied October 2019

Dear Edgar, thank you for this review. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We are glad that Bridge24 allows you to have reports with Asana. We are working hard to bring more value to our product, so make sure to keep an eye on Bridge24 for our next releases. Regards.

David from Short Hills Design, LLC

The Easiest Way to Get Reporting in Asana

The benefit is that I can get very clean printed reports that I can organize any way I'd like from my Asana data. It's a huge deal b/c Asana can't do it (or can't do it well) out of the box.

Pros

It's easy to create clean reports for Asana with a very good level of customization and hierarchical organizing. One of the best features is the ability to create custom reports so I can pull only some projects (and even sections) from different teams.

Cons

You can't save the reports -- this is a biggie for me, but the reporting is better than printing from Asana or from any other solution I've tried (powerBI, the Asana chrome plugin, etcc).

Reasons for Choosing Bridge24

Bridge24 took 2 seconds to setup and has a ton of different graphs and options -- so it's much easier than configuring powerBI. And it was much better than the free Asana2Go plugin.

Response from Websystems

Replied August 2019

Hi David, thank you for this review. We are glad that Bridge24 helps you do more in Asana. We are taking good note of your comment about saving the reports. We appreciate having that kind of feedback from our customers. Hopefully, we will be able to provide that feature in the future. Regards!

Cam from Ablelink

Great for exporting data from Asana

The main priority was to export Asana tasks and comments into a timeline on a CRM. It performed the role really well, and the data integrity seemed to be very good. Solved a big issue with the desired outputs in a manageable way, without having to engage and external party to manage the migration. Just the slow response times that were frustrating. Strongly recommend it for extracting data from Asana.

Pros

The ability to dig into Asana data in a different way, and most importantly, to export all data in a convenient format to migrate to a CRM.

Cons

The slow response times. I had a fair amount of data in Asana, which was organised into projects and teams. The query time was slow, but without fully understanding how it works, this might be an issue with the data structure or API limits. The real frustration was Bridge24 automatically refreshing data each time I loaded the app, as I was not interested in the data it was loading, but had to wait a few minutes for it to fetch. I wouldn't use Bridge24 often to manipulate Asana data because of this.

Response from Websystems

Replied August 2019

Dear Cam, thank you for the review. We were happy to read that you enjoy Bridge24 to export data from Asana. We appreciate your feedback, and we are sorry for the slow experience you had. Unfortunately, this sometimes happens when you have an important amount of data. We can assure you that we are always working to make our customers get the best experience! Regards!

Allan from Signature Homes

Residential Construction Management

Bridge 24 enables me to manage my business more accurately. I can see when client payments are due, when subcontractors are scheduled months out, how much work contractors are scheduled for when allocating jobs. Etc etc. I basically run my business using ACE & Bridge 24

Pros

It is very easy to set up and very user friendly for daily use.

Cons

Learning to use it is largely a matter of just trying different things then understanding what you’re looking at. Basically teach yourself as you go along.

Price and functionality

Response from Websystems

Replied August 2019

Dear Allan, we appreciate you taking some time to write this review. We were happy to read that Bridge24 helps you to manage your business more accurately. We love receiving that kind of feedback from our clients. Regards!

Kyle from International House of Prayer

Bridge24 for use with Basecamp

We are using Bridge24 to display a bargraph that gives an overview of all our basecamp projects and their completion percentage.

Pros

Bridge24 helped us accomplish a goal which I looked long and hard to complete. In my search, I tried various free trials of different softwares, most of which with higher price tags, that did not accomplish our goal as simply as Bridge24 did.

Cons

Compared to other softwares, there are less features and capabilities for what we were looking for. But the ease of use without having to switch away from basecamp made us choose Bridge24 anyways. Plus the low cost is a selling point, though we do wish they offered nonprofit pricing.

Reasons for Choosing Bridge24

Low cost, ease of implementation, and the goal was met even if without some other desired bells and whistles.

Response from Websystems

Replied August 2019

Dear Kyle, thank you for that great review! We are glad that Bridge24 is making your work easier. Thank you for the comments, we appreciate the feedback! Regards!

Maxime from Centris technologies

Industry: Industrial Automation

Give a very good view on ace project Tasks

Mostly good for starting working in agile framework

Pros

Visually very easy to navigate, can filter task nicely.

Cons

loading time on each task modification give quites some latency while working.

Response from Websystems

Replied August 2019

Thank you Maxime for this review! We are happy that you enjoy working with Bridge24. We are sorry to read that you experienced a long loading time, we'll look into that. Thank you for the feedback. Regards!

Nathanial from Loeb Enterprises

Bridge 24

Pros

Bridge24 is the easiest and best way to get data out of Trello that I have found. We use Trello as a project managing and tracking tool and this allows us to build reports way easier than if we were directly exporting from Trello

Cons

It still requires a lot of leg work in order to get a useful report from the export. Having a report builder in the portal would be helpful

Response from Websystems

Replied August 2019

Thank you for taking some of your time to write this review. We are happy to read that Bridge24 is making you save time! We are taking good note of the report builder comment. We appreciate having that kind of feedback from our customers. Best regards!

Vishesh from Flipspaces

Trello integration that works

Really prompt customer support

Pros

I like the reports feature, it's a good template and also customizable.

Cons

I was unable to make custom charts using trello cards

Vizydrop

Response from Websystems

Replied September 2019

Dear Vishesh, thank you for the review. We are glad that you liked the report feature and our customer support. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need help creating charts or reports. We enjoy assisting our customers as much as we can! Regards!

Kevin from APSI Wifi Services

Bridge Asana using Bridge24

Bridge24 is a great product and fills a gap other reporting tools cannot provide. However it still needs to add some more functionality in producing reports that allow you to use and filter on options out of Asana Custom fields

Pros

Ease of use and the ability to create reports quickly.

Cons

The ability to add specific fields to custom reports. The ability to add more granularity to my reports.

Reasons for Choosing Bridge24

Functionality and ease of producing reports quickly as well as drill down charts.

Response from Websystems

Replied August 2019

Dear Kevin, thank you for taking some of your time to write this review. We are happy to read that you have a positive experience with Bridge24. Thank you for your comments on the report features. We will pass them along to our team! Regards!

Bridge the Gap

I was looking for a program that could quickly let me export reports from Asana, i'm so glad Bridge exists. I can be called into a meeting and quickly get a report exported and be prepared for anything at a moment's notice.

Pros

Bridge is very user friendly and is quickly to set up, which is something I look for in new applications.

Cons

I feel the interface could be prettier, but that's just visual thing. Functionality it works great.

Response from Websystems

Replied August 2019

Thank you for this great review! We are happy that our product helps you greatly in your work! Regards!

Daisy from Institute for Humane Studies

Great addition to Asana!

Pros

I use Bridge24 for it's report feature. It's great to be able to put together a spreadsheet that has multiple projects listed on it, and includes all tasks and sub-tasks in one place. In Asana, you cannot view sub-tasks from multiple projects in one place. I use the report to help organize team meetings, and figure out what tasks we need to discuss.

Cons

I don't see how it would be useful to add/edit tasks in Bridge24. What's the advantage of using Bridge24 over editing and importing directly in Asana?

Reasons for Choosing Bridge24

Looked through supported apps on Asana list, and Bridge24 looked like the only good fit.

Response from Websystems

Replied August 2019

Dear Daisy, thank you for taking some of your time to write this review. We truly appreciate reading your feedback. We are glad that you enjoy the report. We know that not all of our customers use the edit/add tasks feature, but some find it useful to be able to do so directly in the app if they have a new idea or need to change some details in a task while using Bridge24. Regards!

Shelby from Epitaph Records

Industry: Music

Bridge 24

I mostly use it to export schedules from Asana to send to people outside of our company which has been very useful and saved a lot of time. I think the platform could be more user friendly overall.

Pros

Ability to export Asana projects into excel

Cons

Difficult/confusing to create templates for exports

Response from Websystems

Replied August 2019

Shelby, thank you for your review. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers as it allows us to do better in the future. We were happy to read that Bridge24 saves a lot of time for you and your team! We are taking good notes of your comments on our interface. Regards!

Emma from Remarkable.net

Time saving reporting suite that's really made a difference

Pros

I have all my client under 1 view allows me switch between with ease and removes the need for the multiple power up I needed to complete the same task I can now do with ease using Bridge24

Cons

Would be nice to have this as an app for mobile

Response from Websystems

Replied August 2019

Dear Emma, thank you for taking some of your time to write this review. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We are glad that Bridge24 is the only tool that you need to execute your work. Regards!

Emily from Quinn Law Chartered

Bridge24 Analysis

It has been very positive. It really helps us analyze our work flow, and we use it frequently in meetings.

Pros

Bridge24 allows for many customization options and reports. It greatly assists my team when we need to figure out what tasks each person has been assigned, and where certain tasks are at. We run dozens of reports with ease.

Cons

I wish there was a way to further customize reports by label. For instance, if a card has multiple labels (Label A and Label B), it would be nice to categorize all of the Label A's without seeing any other labels that may be on the same card.

Ease of use.

Response from Websystems

Replied August 2019

Thank you Emily for your review. We are glad that Bridge24 makes your life easier at work! We truly appreciate your feedback. We are taking good notes of your comments about report customization. Best Regards!

Yang Yang from Stanford University

Industry: Research

Bridge24 for Reporting

Our primary objective is to create reports from our Asana, and it is helping us achieve that.

Pros

It's easy to create reports from Asana, using custom fields.

Cons

It's not possible to work collaboratively in Bridge24. Reports cannot be shared within the software between different users. It's also not possible to edit headings or sections in reports once they are created. The export to Excel feature works...but it's pretty clunky.

Reasons for Choosing Bridge24

It was the most well integrated with Asana and allowed for use of Custom Fields.

Response from Websystems

Replied August 2019

Dear Yang Yang, we appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We were happy to read that you think Bridge24 is an easy way to make reports from Asana. We love the feedback that you provided and we are taking good note of your comments on the editing of the reports. Regards!

Nikki from Direct Online Marketing

Great Software for Task Review

Pros

We are able to quickly produce an overview of task due dates and assignees. This is assisting us with resource allocation and accountability.

Cons

The reports can take a few minutes to run.

Response from Websystems

Replied August 2019

Thank you for the review Nikki. We are glad that you love your experience with Bridge24!

Great Reporting Software

Pros

I love the integration Bridge 24 offers with Asana. It makes it very simple to customize a report view and apply it to any various report that I am needing to execute. Highly recommend.

Cons

I wish there was a little more filtering I could do, specifically being able to pull every job in from Asana to a report that has me tagged as the Account Manager (this is different from being assigned to a board).

Reasons for Choosing Bridge24

Best integration with Asana.

Response from Websystems

Replied August 2019

Thank you for this review! We are glad to read that you highly recommend Briddge24. We are taking good note of your comment on the filtering options. Thanks for the feedback. Best regards!

Jake from Smct

Reliable and effective

Pros

We use it synthesise data from multiple sources to report on development activity. It’s reliable and effective, saving us a tremendous amount of time manually collating and combining data.

Cons

Some of the more complicated logic of our reporting needs to be done as an additional step outside bridge24. It would be a nice-to-have to have it all in one place.

Response from Websystems

Replied August 2019

Jake, thank you for this review. We are glad that Bridge24 is a real time saver for your team. You can contact our team at support@bridge24.com to talk about the more complicated features that you need. We would love to have more details. Best regards!

Alexa from Tactical Web Media

Easier with Bridge24

Pros

you can see all tasks in one board and update the tasks directly from it

Cons

That I need to create filters and update each time I add a new project

Response from Websystems

Replied August 2019

Alexa, thank you for the review. We are happy to read that Bridge24 is making your life easier. Best regards!

david from NHSBT

project review

great piece of software which i would like to use again a my trail was short and needed more time.

Pros

i like the way i can see how all my projects are working in graphs along side asana.

Cons

i needed more punctions to be added with links to asana

Response from Websystems

Replied August 2019

Dear David, thank you for the review. We are glad that you enjoy working in Bridge24 for Asana. We offer a free 7-day trial, but feel free to check out our pricing page if you want to continue using our product: https://bridge24.com/pricing/! Regards!

Quick and easy Trello reporting

Bridge24 made it really easy to quickly pull together a report in advance of our team's half-year progress check-in.

Pros

The best part you only need a few clicks to generate reports for all of your work on Trello.

Cons

It took a little time to learn what all of the different reports would do.

Response from Websystems

Replied August 2019

Thank you for this review! We are glad you like your experience so far with Bridge24 for Trello!

Stacie from First American

Bridge 24 Gives the Reporting Asana Does Not

Pros

I like that I am able to quickly pull reports by contributor, time frame, project - something I am not able to do within Asana. Which makes it easy to see a complete view of who is doing what and when it's due.

Cons

What I like the least is it isn't always intuitive to figure out how to pull custom reports within Bridge24.

Response from Websystems

Replied September 2019

Dear Stacie, thank you for your feedback. It is always a pleasure to hear from our customers. We are glad that you liked our reports feature. We can assure you that we are always working to improve it. Regards.

David from Genfitt

Industry: Wholesale

Great Reporting Produt

ASANA reporting

Pros

Ease of use. Prefilled reports. Integration with ASANA. Excel/PDF Output

Cons

Filters can get a little overwhelming as there's a lot of choice.

Response from Websystems

Replied August 2019

Thank you David for that review. We are glad to read that you think Bridge24 is easy to use and that you can save time doing reports in Asana in PDF. We appreciate your feedback. Regards!

Edgar from AndersonAdvirors.com

Industry: Law Practice

Bridge24 Integration

During my 7 days trial, I was able to set up reports that are important for our teams.

Pros

Easy to use and implement. View list projects as boards in Bridge2

Cons

None so far. everything so far seems to be working well no cons.

Response from Websystems

Replied August 2019

Thanks Edgar for this review! We are glad to read that you enjoy your experience so far! Best regards!

Wanda from Atco Properties & Management Inc

Bridge is Great!

The reports are easier to save and look up. Everything is together in one file.

Pros

Ease of being able to see all the information together in the reports

Cons

A little difficult to locate where I can go back to make changes, once it's auto saved on the computer.

Response from Websystems

Replied August 2019

Thank you Wanda for this review. Happy to see that you enjoy your experience with Bridge24. Don't hesitate to contact our support team if you are having some kind of difficulties. We will be happy to assist you! Regards!

Clare from Capria Ventures

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Clare's Bridge24 Review

Bridge24 is pretty much the only viable option I found when looking for Asana data backup options so it meets our needs for doing Asana data backups to an external source.

Pros

I really like the way the interface is set up by Filters & Projects, which is intuitive and how I would look for various Asana tasks & projects. I also really like the format of the exports, as they are user-friendly and potentially could be used to manage a project outside of Asana and Bridge24 if needed.

Cons

Basically we use Bridge24 to do a mass export of all our company Asana data (we have 1,000+ projects). The interface is extremely slow and tedious to manage when I try to do exports, even when I break down the exports into chunks of ~100 projects at a time. Maybe Bridge24 wasn't built for this purpose but if so the speeds are troublesome.

Response from Websystems

Replied August 2019

Dear Clare, thank you for taking some of your time to write this review. We are glad that you think Bridge24 is user-friendly and that you love how our interface is set up. Sometimes, when there is a huge amount of data, the export process can take more time. We are taking good note of that comment and will be working on making your experience easier in the future. Best regards!

GUSTAVO from EFORGAN

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Asana Integration

Report information in seconds, more easy to fix or obtain from Asana.

Pros

To reporting Asana data more easy than Asana itself

Cons

Bridge24 can't send Reports automatically, daily or weekly to dropbox database.

Response from Websystems

Replied August 2019

Thank you, Gustavo, for taking some of your time to write this review. We are happy to read that Bridge24 for Asana made it easier for you to do reporting. We are taking good notes of your comment on the automatic reports. Thanks for the feedback. Regards!

Fadi from Francorp Kuwait

Good platform

Pros

Ease of use is definitely the thing I enjoyed most about Bridge24.

Cons

Pricing, along with the exported reports format.

Response from Websystems

Replied August 2019

Thank you for that feedback. We appreciate reading about our customer's experience. We were glad to read that you find Bridge24 to be easy to use! Regards!

Luiz from Propz

Good

Pros

Asana integration, filter view and export options.

Cons

The design seems a little bit old and the colors are not my favorites.

Response from Websystems

Replied August 2019

Dear Luiz, thank you for this review! We always appreciate having feedback from our customers! Regards!

Kristina from Collect Rx

Bridge 24

Pros

It was super easy to use and automatically integrated with our project management platform.

Cons

For some reason, it brought in data from our clients even though they were not part of the software we were using. It seemed like a glitch but made customizing reports difficult.

Response from Websystems

Replied August 2019

Thank you Kristina for taking some of your time to write this review. We are happy to read that Bridge24 was easy to use for you and your team. If you feel like you are experimenting a glitch/bug, you can always reach out to our support team via email or telephone. You will have an answer shortly and we will be glad to assist you! Regards!

Jessica from B6

Great Trello Add-On

Pros

Ability to export, easy to read charts, ability to track number of projects completed

Cons

Would be nice to be able to track time of workflow

ability to export

Response from Websystems

Replied August 2019

Dear Jessica, thank you for the review. Happy to read that our tool helps you do more in Trello. We are taking good notes of your comment on time tracking, thanks for the feedback! Regards!