• icon"Within minutes, a new user can be working like a pro producing beautiful graphics and charts."
  • icon"We explored a lot of different reporting platforms but there was a steep learning curve for most. What separates Dashthis from other platforms, is the ease of learning and great customer support."
  • icon"DashThis also offers a wide range of support & connectivity to other platforms, making this even more useful in the future. The customer support has been surprisingly responsive and effective."
  • icon"Editing widgets can sometimes be tricky and you need to start from scratch sometimes with some widgets but they are changing this fast."
  • icon"The interface is limited, still some bugs occur."
  • icon"Sometimes there can be a little bit of confusion has to how the numbers are measured and it just takes a little bit of digging to learn."

All DashThis Reviews

Chuck

DashThis (and not that other competitor) - Just started using, but liking and using more

DashThis has been great find and "upgrade" from the Google Analytics I got my start in Web Analytics with. It has greater flexibility and functionality, not to mention supporting more than just my website as a platform to draw analytics from. DashThis appears to be committed to supporting new platforms as they appear on the market, which makes this a long-term tool for me.

Pros

I was recently introduced to DashThis, after finding Google Analytics to have some functional and flexibility issues. I've found DashThis to be more intuitive and flexible than Google Analytics. I've increasingly found DashThis to impress me with its ease of use and depth of functionality and flexibility. The price seems to be competitive relative to what it offers over its competition. DashThis also offers a wide range of support & connectivity to other platforms, making this even more useful in the future. The customer support has been surprisingly responsive and effective.

Cons

Looking at the pricing I've found that DashThis could get expensive if I find it gaining adoption among my user. While DashThis has been adding support and connectivity to new platforms, I may end up using platforms which are not yet supported, which could create a "break" in the continuity of my workflow.

Reasons for switching to DashThis

I needed a more comprehensive and flexible solution with great customer support, and found that (and more) in DashThis. DashThis not That (other competitor).

Tarek

Very easy to use reporting tool with awesome customer support

We were looking for a tool to create Facebook advertising dashboards for our clients. We found DashThis to fulfill this need at a very reasonable price.

Pros

The ease of use. Very intuitive. Their customer support is one of the best.

Cons

Can do with more customization in things like the automated email notifications and date range views of reports.

Reasons for choosing DashThis

Better pricing, better support, easier to use interface.

Ian

Middle of Pack Analytics Platform

Pros

Good point and click marketing analytics platform. Easy to integrate several different platforms. Saves a ton of time.

Cons

Product isn't much more of a more user friendly Google Analytics platform.. You can accomplish the exact same platforms by integrating your data sources into Google's Data Studio (Free).

Valentina

Dashthis is a great report tool

In general, I had a great experience, moved to another product because of the price mainly. I liked more the Dash this design but the design is not enough reason as the other tool does the same job. In general, I think is a great product and beautifully built.

Pros

Huge amount of integrations Great customer support Ease of use and nice looks

Cons

Could be cheaper but for the rest I honestly did not find anything bad about it

Reasons for choosing DashThis

It was at the same price range but then I got a pretty juicy offer from Oviond and I moved.

Jake

April 2022

Great Analytics Dashboards

Pros

I have been using DashThis for creating client reporting dashboards for over 5 years and I love it. It is so easy to set up and white label if you have many clients. You can clone dashboards for faster creation. You can save templates to easily recreate a dashboard. They have great integrations. Client service is great with very fast response times. My favorite feature, though, is the ability to hook up multiple data sources into one dashboard. We use this feature to easily see all our client performance listed in one dashboard so we can easily identify trends in the industry.

Cons

I don't know if I can even think of one. Whenever I get stuck or need a new feature the team is helpful in finding a solution.

Eva

Everything at Your Finger Tips

Once I have set up all the information I require from various data sources for my weekly reports, I save a lot of time in searching for the updated information every week for preparing my reports. This information is automatically updated.

Pros

It consolidates all the data into an easy to view, awesome looking graphics on the dashboard. Instead of having to get data from various platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads and various others, all these data sources can be fed into DashThis and viewed with impressive graphics and flexible layouts. Within minutes, a new user can be working like a pro producing beautiful graphics and charts.

Cons

Can be expensive as there is a limitation for the number of widgets per dashboard and the software is priced by number of dashboards per plan. With so many data sources and information to display, a small company may require quite a few dashboards to display the health of its business, especially if it wants to monitor its traffic on various social media platforms, advertising avenues and analytics.

Best customer support and really usable product.

Pros

They have the greatest customer support. Very personal and quick. Not the typical short answers where you're left "alone" with the problem with some forum link. I also like their product. I've used loads of dashboard services from Tableu simpler ones and this really does the job since I'm able to quickly set up all my reporting for all of my needs including facebook, GA, adwords and more. I've been a loyal user for about 3 years and Dash This is nothing what it was 3 years ago. Loads of improvements to make my reporting life easier.

Cons

Response from Moment Zero

Glad to hear you like the product - and that our dedication to customer service comes through! We love knowing that we've been able to make your reporting life easier for the past 3 years. Here's to 3+ more!

Replied October 2017

Muneeb

February 2022

User friendly, decent visualizations, and great customer service

If you're looking for a simple dashboarding tool that can help you convert complex data into decent charts then DashThis is ideal for you.

Pros

We explored a lot of different reporting platforms but there was a steep learning curve for most. What separates Dashthis from other platforms, is the ease of learning and great customer support. It's easy to pull data from multiple sources.

Cons

Visualizations are decent but they need an upgrade. It's also missing dynamic charts, transitions, and animations

Price

Reasons for switching to DashThis

Connectivity for social networks

Morgan

Agile Reporting Software on Its Way Up

Streamlined weekly reporting process saving hours of my time.

Pros

With a little big of learning (which my rep was SO helpful with), this software is pretty much plug and play for great dashboards with all kinds of customizable metrics. It makes my monthly reporting tasks for paid advertising with multiple accounts MUCH faster. The company can white label a report format for you as well, which takes that customization up a notch.

Cons

Some of the features that shouldn't necessarily qualify as "advanced" (selecting specific campaigns to report on) aren't so user-friendly. The date selection features could use a little work (i.e. I don't want to have to create a whole new report just to report on a date range outside the norm) and sometimes the changes to editable content (like notes) doesn't populate in the pdf without going to the home screen first.

Awesome tool for reporting marketing metrics

Pros

Love the ease with which you can drag and drop widgets to create your custom report. Aldo the ability to have a living breathing reporting URL for clients.

Cons

Sometimes the widgets get a bit funky or freeze up and it throws off your enter reporting system. You have to keep an eye and refresh the widgets periodically

Amanda

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Awesome Company with Personable Customer Service

I've enjoyed working with DashThis and I'm happy to continue working with them.

Pros

It's very easy to use and they provide preset widgets to help you get started. The customer service is incredible. They walked me through how to get started and assist me whenever I need help creating a new widget. Response time is very quick. As a side note, they often finish their emails with GIFs which is just a fun little extra thing that brightens my day.

Cons

The reports are monthly which may not work for everyone. For example, I would not be able to compare two 6-week periods. I think this limitation is fine though given the price point.

Kelly

DashThis is Perfect for Clients

We've been using DashThis for around two years. We love the metrics and the reports we can run. Customer service is amazing, too!

Pros

We love the fact that we are able to see a snapshot of our monthly metrics. This allows us, as a company, to see what is working and where we can improve. It is also very easy for our clients to read. They don't get lost in numbers and spreadsheets.

Cons

There are no cons. We really enjoy using the software and our clients really enjoy the metrics reports we provide them.

Alyssa

I used DashThis monthly for Digital Marketing reporting for my clients.

Pros

The best thing about this software is how easy it is to use with its drag and drop feature and how you can customize your own templates to import metrics that you need for each client.

Cons

I cant really say anything that I likes the least about this software. It worked well for me, but my company transition away from it because we wanted to be able to add pictures and text for more in-depth reports.

Jamie

Flexible, Intuitive Custom Dashboards

DashThis significantly decreased the labor we spent creating custom marketing reports, while increasing the usability and clarity of data.

Pros

DashThis is a very accommodating, flexible tool: we have a lot of control over layout, chart/graphic type, etc so we can really customize our client marketing reports. The number of data sources it integrates with---AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, etc---reduces our time to create live data reports.

Carolina

DashThis for well-organized reports

Helped us to have well-detailed reports for our clients, with this tool the manual reports are obsolete

Pros

DashThis is easy to use, integrates with many advertising platforms, saves many hours of data collection that you want to show to customers.

Cons

Though it is easy to use it takes time to get the full potential of this tool but we are already more incorporated to this wonderful tool

Mackenzie