What are Google Analytics 360 users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Google Analytics 360 software through verified user reviews

7,281 Reviews

5,266
1,732

• icon"I love that the Google name lives on and that this tool is reliable and trustworthy. The pricing is awesome as well."
  • icon"The breadth and depth of reporting offered by Google Analytics are excellent and it's also great that it is free to use and offers a robust knowledge base and community."
  • icon"The amount of information available through Analytics is mind-boggling and gives you insights on your traffic that help you better understand their habits, leading to better sales."
  • icon"It is very confusing to navigate and when they update it makes it even worse to re-learn where all of the features are located."
  • icon"I followed a detailed step-by-step tutorial to set up Google Analytics. But even after repeating the whole process to exclude any possible mistakes, it is not working for me."
  • icon"Its has a bad feature that it also counts website owner visit on his page that gives a wrong information but this option may be done disable during setting."

Browse all Google Analytics 360 Reviews

• Have you used Google Analytics 360 and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 7,237 reviews

Jacob

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Unmatched after all these years

Victoria

Industry: Oil & Energy

Reliable analytics product from Google

Am more than enough satisfied with the kind and level of experience that am having with Google Analytics 360. As a marketing officer, it helps me get accurate insights about the performance of marketing activities that in turn helps in making informed marketing decisions.

Pros

Google Analytics 360 has very remarkable analytical features that helps gain clear and accurate insights about the marketing activities you carry out. Everything about Google Analytics 360 is very simple yet very effective, from discovering marketing data, collecting the data, analyzing the data, visualizing the data to generate detailed reports from these analysis. As a marketer, having an having a analytical tool that integrates with your marketing products is very crucial as it saves lot of time when analyzing your marketing activities. Google Analytics 360 is such kind of products as it seamlessly integrates with Google Ads which is use for marketing. Again representation of these insights via the incredible visualization options is critical as it makes it easy to read and understand these insights and use them for decision making.

Cons

All the features that one would ask for in an analytics product are available in Google Analytics 360. The usability of this product is simple and definitely i have nothing that i like least in such an remarkable product.

desmond

September 2022

Google Analytics 360: A great software for complete comprehensive web traffic monitoring and report

Fast overwhelming response times in the views, as well as the flexibility to examine your site in real-time, have aided me in a variety of ways, from monitoring deploys on our site to unexpected changes in user behaviour owing to changes in our buying funnel.

Pros

There are several customization possibilities for creating reports and segments. Essentially, it has the capacity to follow the whole behavioural analytics of Google users. Secondly, the free version punches home enough energy to support most small and medium scale entreprises that cannot afford the premium version.

Cons

Pageviews and sessions are two examples of baseline metrics that are challenging to comprehend that demand a lot of technical know-how. Secondly, getting the 360 version is quite expensive for both small-scale and medium companies and organizations.

Reasons for choosing Google Analytics 360

popularity and usage testimonies from colleagues

Reasons for switching to Google Analytics 360

Google is a big brand, and we decided to take a leap to experience what their app had to offer.

Guillaume

Too complicated tool

Pros

Reliable way to track website analytics. Graphic representation. Free.

Cons

Dashboard could be easier to use GUI wise. It's a bit complicated to find datas plus the tabs often change in name and place without prior notice, and you get even more lost. That's why i now use Search Console instead, and Data Studio for interactive report, to get more straightforward view of the datas.

Marcius

September 2022

The most used tool for most projects.

Nothing beats free and of good quality, but the catch is that you have to go through some tutorials to really figure out how to use this software. If you're like me and are mostly interested in web analytics, then this will suit your needs just fine for probably almost all use-cases. It won't be pretty, but it will be reliable and free.

Pros

This is a classic. It's free and you can do most 99% of things you want with it. Since it's so used, you'll likely have integrations for it with all sorts of other software like Wordpress, other analytics tools, monitorings, etc.

Cons

The tedious part is learning it, and even after learning it, how to apply it creatively. It does make you have to think like the Google Engineers who designed it, because it's not straightforward at all. The inside look, while modern, is still ugly as it's clunky. Terms are being used that just might scare people off since they have no clue what they mean. Even when doing simple stuff, you must jump through numerous hoops and the things aren't intuitive at all. I use it mostly for web analytics and conversions, but there are so much more you can do with it that it makes it clunky and hard to digest since it has all those extra features. Another con is that Google will have your website information which some people claim that it might use against you when ranking your website in it's search engine - if true, it's a biggie if you're getting your traffic through SEO.

Reasons for switching to Google Analytics 360

Cloudflare also has some basic analytics, but it seems that there is a discrepancy between Cloudflare's analytics and Google Analytics. It seems that Cloudflare also counts the bots visiting the website as users active on the site, while Google Analytics doesn't. That's one answer I've found. Although it does seem like one of my websites in particular has a lot of bot activity.

Julia Maria

Industry: Information Services

August 2022

Basic web analysis tools you use every day

From the site management point of view, when upgrading from the normal version to 360, the upper limit of PV measurement will be extended from 10 million to 1 billion, and the advantage is that unsampled reports can be used that can calculate accurate raw log numbers. For large sites, accurate numbers are needed for site publication figures and ad ops reports, so non-sampling reports are an essential function for the operation.

Pros

As this is a site with a large amount of tracking, the data can be analyzed without the need for sampling. In addition to analyzing the website, we are also considering the measurement of store visits as one of the indicators of user trends, as we manage stores.

Cons

You can check the details of user behavior with the user explorer function, but it is difficult to visually check each one, so I want to visualize the overall behavior (more detailed version of the behavior flow).

Reasons for choosing Google Analytics 360

The tool's interface is easy to understand, and even non-IT departments, such as sales, use it on a daily basis to check numerical values and create reports. In addition, marketers can use customized reports, user segments, etc., to extend the reports and to some extent meet their analysis objectives, so they are used to summarize campaign results.

Reasons for switching to Google Analytics 360

As a tool designed to be easily usable by everyone, there are many things that cannot be done depending on the type and combination of elements and indicators, and the chart display format.

Goran

Industry: Wholesale

August 2022

Great tool for data analysis

Google Analytics allows us to review our data and analyze our data so to make better judgement calls on what products sell, advertise, etc... we track real time performance of our website pages, product pages, and returning customers in particular.

Pros

This product gives great insight into the analytics of our company online data. The functionality of Google Analytics 360 is great, and its easy to use. The insight into the data allows us to make real time decisions to improve.

Cons

At this time, the only thing I would like is that they include more how to videos and tutorials by professionals to help myself and team improve on our capabilities.

Reasons for choosing Google Analytics 360

Google is the top contender and their tools are great. Plus we use other Google tools like Adwords for example.

Angelica

Some importance and comments of google analytics 360

It was all good when for me I always did at the point of satisfaction.

Pros

It is somehow useful to me when i am at work as self-employed I literally use this and I can say it accommodates my comfort.

Cons

I like it because it gives me more easier to do with my work

Reasons for choosing Google Analytics 360

It is important to my work since it uses computer

Arturo

August 2022

Probably the only one that gives you excellent monitoring for your website

In general I feel quite satisfied with what Google offers us and of course it is better from my point of view, to receive analytical information from a provider where in this case is Google and that provides us with valuable information for our company.

Pros

All the functions provided by the Google Analyitcs system are a win-win from what I see and have experienced over the months that I have been monitoring the different web domains that I monitor and manage. Since these functions are practically free to the public, are those that give you vital information for your website, there you identify the problems that can go encotrando and be able to make decisions based on the analytics that we are throwing every so often. This software is essential for anyone who is starting in the world of web analytics and you can see it practically free, and what better than Google is the platform.

Cons

I really see no disadvantages to this software, since it is a free service provided by Google to measure the metrics of our web pages and based on that to make future decisions. Nowadays, you can't find that anywhere else, you would have to pay for a payment plan to get that kind of service.

Md Abdul

August 2022

It is a great tool that can help you track the performance of your website in real time

Pros

I have used Google Analytics 360 for a long time and I am very satisfied with it. It is easy to use, has everything you need and the reports are awesome!

Cons

I am really happy with Google Analytics 360. I have been using this tool for a long time and it has never failed me. The analytics platform provides in-depth insights into your website's performance and helps you make informed decisions about the best way to optimize your site. You can use Google Analytics 360 as an effective management tool, allowing you to easily identify any problems or issues that may be affecting your website's success, such as poor user experience or low conversion rates

Yasas Sri

August 2022

Monitor Your Webpage with Ease, No Cost at All.

Perfectly satisfies with Google Analytics 360. It has helped me a lot to improve my web presence and increase my audience.

Pros

I can't think of any other product or service better than Google when it comes to analytics. The Google Analytics 360 provides in-dept details about your product, and I really like its real-time monitoring features.

Cons

When visitors come to your website which has been integrated into Google Analytics, web browsers may identify that there is a web tracker and notify visitors (especially in Safari). It may create a negative impression on visitors. However, it is not a big deal as almost all websites nowadays have at least one tracker.

Cha

September 2022

Thanks to this program I have had a perfect operation in my company on the web.

The experience that I have built with the help of this program is really good and I can say that Google Analytics 360 is the best software of its kind and there is no other program that comes close to it in terms of the effectiveness that this program has when it is executed. and to analyze the entire environment of your system, today I understand much better what are the nonsense and the best interaction with each of my clients, and the reputation of part of them has been immediate, is that Google Analytics 360 is our platform preferred to approach our work and to implement it safely, the visits to our page are much more frequent, it is without a doubt the best control you can have of a site or web page.

Pros

Thanks to this program I have had a perfect operation in my company on the web, the truth is that there are many options that Google Analytics 360 addresses, this program is a guide to find the best solution for the growth of my work, it analyzes the best scenarios and offers the best tools to carry out a marketing campaign that exposes the best virtues of our company, this program will be recognizing your environment and the best relations it has in the updated one, all this with the purpose that each of its users study the possibility of how to advance and achieve success by this means, the mission will always be as is the movement of each of the clients interested in investing in our business.

Cons

Google Analytics 360 that the more I use it, the more it fills my computer with unnecessary information and cookies, making me constantly have the obligation to clean my system and this scenario is repeated when each update that the program undergoes takes up much more space to be able to run correctly In my database, in general, the change of peno is significant and affects the speed with which the program is reproduced every time I start it, this is a huge disadvantage that we find in this program, hopefully it can be improved in little time as it affects or other programs that we have in our system.

Ava

Industry: Wireless

April 2022

A tool with all the necessary functions to increase the level of understanding of the clients.

From Google Analytics 360 there are several fruits obtained since this tool is used, we have achieved a greater interaction of users with the site, make changes that are impressive and they feel pleased, get that when browsing the site it is light and with access easy and fast if you are from a mobile device, because not having an optimized site can be really harmful, especially in these times. In addition, knowing what are the flaws in the aesthetics of the web gives us the advantage of carrying out personalized transformations, which increases trust and increased use of our services.

Pros

I like this Google tool because it is vital when knowing how we should manage our website so that our customers feel satisfied and comfortable, that is, if they find the content, the services offered, attractive when entering the website, whether navigation is easy or not, all this allows us to provide comfort and better understand what each one wants. Google Analytics 360 allows the analysis of a large amount of data, such as tracking the profiles of each person who accesses our website, knowing where they come from and even from which device they do so, tracking the behavior of our users gives the advantage of knowing what kind of actions to take when there is more interaction on the site or, on the contrary, knowing what are the elements that influence the decrease in visits if access to the web is heavy or if its navigation and structure it is complex. In addition, having knowledge of the most used devices makes it easier for us to adjust to customer preferences. For example, if the input is from mobile devices, the ideal is to provide a fully optimized and agile site.

Cons

I have noticed that when it processes a large amount of data, its performance can be affected, being more precise slows down, so obtaining the analyzes can take longer than expected, but it is a matter of being patient, especially if you are in the presence of a large company. Its level of configuration can be complex if you are a beginner, so the ideal is to go to your support team or a specialist.

Ravi

Your only go to analytics tool (FREE). For paid, find your use case.

Our overall experience with Google Analytics is slightly above satisfactory. It has helped us initially to track user data both in terms of analysis and reporting. Basis which we have been able to optimise our performance marketing leading to lower customer acquisition cost, improve our funnels leading to improved conversion and further improving margins, device expansion and off brand marketing strategy basis it's demographic data reports.

Pros

Impactful features: - GA has a freemium pricing model wherein you get a lot of functionalities in the FREE version which is majority of smaller organisation or start ups, more than sufficient. It's a go to tool for all the new products and mostly the first analytics tool to be integrated in their product. - Wide array of system reports: GA makes it easy for its user to track and analyse their users by providing access to a lot of system reports like audience demographics, acquisition reports, behaviour reports like pages visited, bounce rate, time on site etc. These reports have been helping us to do primary analysis of the users and their behaviour on the website. - Easy initial integration with detailed one for event tracking: For getting primary user data points like what pages user visits, time spent, bounce rate, unmarked acquisition channels etc, GA provides a very easy integration which is to simply put the GA pixel or script on every page of the website. This can be done by both GTM or by manually placing it in the code. - Google ecosystem: GA is part of the Google ecosystem which makes it integration with other Google products seamless. The best use cases for us are creating and exporting audiences to Ad Manager and integrating Google Optimize (AB test tool we use) with GA for detailed insights on the AB test experiments.

Cons

Features to improve: - First and foremost is speed of data extraction which needs to be improved a lot. GA takes a lot of time to pull out data, even on system reports. Now this becomes really critical when we are analysing a data set or trying to troubleshoot a problem. This breaks the momentum and sometimes is frustrating. - Custom reports to be made easy: In custom reports we have to first create the structure of the report, save it and then only we can if the report fetches any data or not. This needs to be improved so that reports can be validated right there and then. - Lack of core implementation for publishing and lead-gen websites: The way GA provides e-commerce integration, it lags in providing an implementation for lead-gen websites as their use case, many-a-times, is more than a simple lead, but there are various types and qualities & qualification of leads.

Reasons for choosing Google Analytics 360

We actually did not choose GA as we continued using the free version only.

Reasons for switching to Google Analytics 360

There were several reasons: - Cost: GA had stringent and limited pricing plan and were on a very higher side. While we could device a plan with their competitor. - Ease of use of custom reports: Custom reports or workspaces in Adobe Analytics is very easy to use for our various teams which made it an easy choice for us. - Speed of data extraction: It is much faster than GA in terms of pulling out data which saves precious time of our teams and less frustration thus saving dollars for the company with improved efficiency.

The best software for checking and monitoring analytics.

Simply great. Like I said it can be difficult to get the hang of it but once you do, you have an absolute analytics powerhouse on your hands.

Pros

Google Analytics is among the most powerful analytic tool out there. It also free which is absolutely great for the features and functionality you will be getting. The vast range of metrics that Google Analytics allows you to track is nothing short of impressive. I am a Data analyst and web developer in my company so Google analytics has been an indispensable tool for me. I use it daily to track behaviour flow, conversation rate, goals, web site analytics and many other metrics. Google data studio is a great way to retrieve data directly from the tool and create a customizable dashboard with all the top metrics that you frequently analyze or track.

Cons

I don't have much to complain about when it comes to Google analytics performance and reliability. The only issue I had was getting acquainted with navigating through and learning all the features. It takes a lot of time to learn how to use Google analytics to a workable degree. I personally had to take a free course offered by Google to properly get the hang of all the features and their uses and to properly monitor and analyze the data it provides. It's not easy to learn and so my team members often have problems and regularly come to me for help with using the software to achieve a certain desired goal.

Reasons for choosing Google Analytics 360

My organisation simply decided to choose Google analytics because it is the industry standard for web analytics.

Memory

Very useful but difficult to learn

I have a love/hate relationship with Google Analytics. It’s definitely useful and has helped us make improvements on our sites and learn more about our customers behaviors. But it’s also frustrating because we doing have enough time to use it as well as we could be. I got through a couple of sections in the course and never found the time to go back and finish setting it up properly.

Pros

Google Analytics is one of the best tools to help with SEO - it collects data about users on your website so that you can analyze it and determine the best ways to target your visitors. This is pretty crucial for anyone trying to get their site ranked on Google, and also helps with a lot of other things. The data gathered will tell you a lot about your site visitors such as their age, where they live, the type of device they use, and much more. It’s gets very granular. It can also help you determine if there are areas/pages on your site that need improvement. For example, if you notice that everyone leaves on the same page during the checkout process, there’s a good chance something is broken in that part of the process and you’ll know you need to investigate the problem. Honestly, there is so much data that Google Analytics provides, and so many ways it can help you, this could turn into a book. Or an entire college course. Needless to say, I won’t describe everything here - partly because it would take too long and partly because there’s still a lot I don’t know about Analytics. But if you (or your company) maintains a website and is looking to reach more customers, in the right target market, and rank in search engines, this is a must.

Cons

It so very time-consuming to learn how to use. Google offers a free course with multiple sections and videos to show you how to set your account up, explain the various features, etc. It’s pretty daunting to me, mainly because I’m a website designer and it’s hard to find adequate time to devote to learning all the Ins and outs of it, and to properly monitor the data it provides on a regular basis. To get the most out of Analytics, a company would pretty much need to have a full-time employee that just does this and nothing else.

alimou

Industry: Computer Networking

Google Analytics Review

Google robots are flockers, they can perceive what i won't ever see! I've make my choice this is a perfect tool!

Pros

Google Analytics is the magic tool utilized to screen your site guests just as analyze key measurements identified with your site traffic, for example, ricochet rate, pages per meeting and so forth Presently, all things considered how would we utilize this for our potential benefit? All things considered, the most self-evident yet likely most significant is you can use the data you get from Google Analytics and utilize that to support your advertising endeavors. An exemplary illustration of this would be through observing what channels your traffic comes from. Utilizing the screen capture from Google Analytics beneath, in the event that we investigate plainly we can see that each wellspring of traffic (Google CPC, Facebook, Organic traffic) is shading coded to show what number of visits are from that channel. Presently, with this data what we can derive is that a great deal of our traffic might be coming from natural inquiry, so with that data, we might need to coordinate a greater amount of our advertising spending plan toward something like SEO (website improvement) to help support the natural pursuit rankings and eventually your hunt traffic. Or then again perhaps you've recognized and failing to meet expectations channel that you might need to cut from your showcasing endeavors, this data can likewise be gathered from Google Analytics. To every one of you site proprietors, Google Analytics is your best partner for checking your exhibition on the web.

Cons

I have nothing to reproach google analytics it is the perfect tool in my view. Without it, i will be less effective in my daily targeting. It signals me the least lack of referencing and that is priceless! Here i am supposed to criticize but i can only praise this wonderful tool!

Ryan

A Staple For Anyone Doing Any Marketing

Overall, I tell everyone with a website that they need Google Analytics. For every flaw, it has a dozen or more powerful features that make it worth using. There are easy ways to integrate with nearly any website platform, being even easier on platforms made for those who are less tech-savvy.

Pros

Google Analytics can be deep. Very deep. You can get user-by-user breakdowns of every interaction with your site, including the start and stop times of each visit, each interaction with each page, and on what device they visited each time. They never share user data, but you get everything you need to improve your marketing efforts. When compared to Google Ads, the retargeting options are beyond powerful, with nearly any customization you could possibly hope for or imagine. A couple of must-try reports include the top conversion paths report and the goal visualization paths (some assembly required).

Cons

There are still some elements of Google Analytics that are a bit frustrating. Google is getting a bit more privacy-conscious, which is good, but they seem to lump way too much data into broad and vague source categories such as "(direct) / (none)" and "Unknown". The metrics for time on page and session duration are usually wrong, as they have no way of tracking this without a user interacting beyond the first page. Small prices to pay for the other features and the available data. However, the smaller the traffic flow to your site, the less Google Analytics will help you. Consider running it in tandem with Google Ads or another paid traffic source to get some additional traffic flow.

Ranil

Best up to date transparent metric tool..

My overall conclusion is, Google Analytics is a great tool. I recommend without any doubt and I can say, your satisfaction will be guaranteed! IT saves your time, makes your work easy and it's very easy to use. I personally found out it's amazing. If you're using Adobe Analytics or something else I invite you to give it a try and you won't be disappointed.

Pros

As a freelancer one of my main activity is web traffic providing. With many years of experience in this field I know how important is to have a good metric tool to monitor the traffic and it's behavior. In that point the google analytics comes handy. It helps to track the visit of the customer until the last point, the time spent in the site/app which helps to improve the functionality. It's up to date, transparent and easy to use. When it comes to SEO it plays a nice roll to fulfill my customers' requirements. With the bounce rate of the visits it provides, ensure the my customers the quality of traffic I provide. That's why I always recommend my customers Google Analytics together with the tracking link. It has a nice dashboard that impress me.

Cons

To be honest there're some suggestions I would like to highlight. 1 - It need some direct support other than too much automated which will be very useful for a new user. (Previously I had to involve in some complains of my costumers regarding setting it up) 2 - It'll be awesome if google can provide the possibility to track the direct sales as well. 3 - In my point of view, the most common method of trouble shooting is (specially when you're new) to go and watch a video tutorial. There're lot of features in Google Analytics which will be very useful such demonstrations to understand how they work and what they do as well as to fix the problems you find.

Reasons for choosing Google Analytics 360

I first preferred Google Analytics by the name of its provider the Google. Then I found lot of positive feedback by its users and it's a well known tool all around the world. The most important thing, It gives you a great service.

Souhil

The Best Free Analytics Tool to Track your Website Performance

Google Analytics is typically helping me to create more products my website visitors needs and I can give them what they want and I get better ROI numbers every month because of this Free Google tool also, It helped me to get more conversions rate. For me, Google Analytics is one of the best tools and I can't imagine myself managing and running my business without this tool and the new interface is getting better and I feel like Google is hearing us and reading our reviews to give us the best experience. I sincerely hope, they will keep the good work and add more features and make it a user-friendly tool and we will help them by recommending it to our friends and family members.

Pros

It's a 100% Free Google Tool and It's one of the Best Analytics tools in the Market. I can Use It to track my website performance and examine what the customer performed starting from navigating my website until purchasing my products. I can instantly see my website visitors in real-time and I can accurately track the traffic source very easily. I can check and see which social media platforms are delivering me more visitors/customers. I can see which product pages are performing very well on my website in the "Top Active Pages" section. I can see the Locations/Countries I'm receiving the visitors from. I can instantly check the Audience Interests, Demographics, Geo, Behavior...etc. I like the "Users by time of day" Section because I can see when I'm getting more traffic during the day and this helps me to launch my social media campaigns. I like also, the "Sessions by device " because I can check which devices (Mobile, PC) my customers are using to visit my website. I like it because I can observe everything going on my website and it really helps me to fix any potential problems and to try and create more products my visitors want. In addition, an extremely valuable tool to track my Google Shopping Ads performance by obtaining more insights. The new Interface is more "user friendly" with more features and It's making a lot of difference in my daily use. I use it also to track and follow my Redbubble Shop performance and to check which pages are getting me more visitors.

Cons

Every so often I don't get the exact Insights and sometimes I get them late. Sometimes when I use an AD Blocker, I get an error and I can't see anything. The Conversion option is a little bit complicated and If possible they can add some useful tutorials to assist us to understand and achieve the most outstanding results from it. They can include some colors in the Insights section too for a better-looking interface. They typically need to work on their integration with other websites like Shopify, Redbubble, Etsy, eBay, Amazon...etc. If possible they can instantly add more unique features to their Redbubble integration, so we can accurately track the direct sales too.

Marshall

There's A Billion Metric Sites Online, And Only One Google Analytics!

Overall, I love it and wouldn't trust any other third party service claiming to know your monthly hits and traffic sources and be able to give you the keywords people searched and from what device and location etc.

Pros

As an SEO of 10+ years, performing amazing service and White SEO with Google and for small business clients all over the world, I've come to realize that you can only trust certain software and programs to give you real data and results when you need it most. Even I admit to using other software like AWR Cloud to catch a "glimpse" of what traffic I've received to a site in the last 7 days or 30 days specifically, I never trust it fully, because at the end of the day I don't trust a third-party telling me what the Source can tell me directly. Sure Google can't really show you granular statistics on 3rd party traffic from Yahoo and Bing and other major engines, but who cares. Google's traffic amounts to 66.6% of the traffic online, and at the end of the day, when I want to know what internal landing pages are the most popular by source of organic, referral, and direct (SEO) traffic locations, I can and that helps me to know what my audience is gravitating to the most, and that helps me create a new content schedule for the month, putting out content around the most popular and widely searched pages of my websites. I love Google Analytics, and I steer clear of the 3rd party noise, claiming they have better metrics than the source, it's bull. Get GA today!

Cons

There are a ton of new features and many don't apply to my version of SEO for local businesses, however, I just steer clear of those areas and look at the metrics that I truly care about.

Alekhya

"Impeccable Medium To Analyse Your Small & Large Businesses Traffic Online At One Place"

I was so easily able to gather the most impetous information of my business reach publicly online so I always made amendments in my marketing strategies depending on the analytics gathered for my business. And also I was able to measure the costs and marketing tips based on the analysis of my current business marketing strategies. That's it! Once measured, I refined my marketing techniques so that my business online reach had took a quick growth among the organic users.

Pros

What not! All the features provided by Google Analytics to track your business website by keeping an eye on the public reach, organic search, organic traffic,target keywords,improvements,marketing strategies everything literally for your business can be monitored on your finger tips online. The most easiest and convenient option for which I use this tool is that you can access your business website's entire data like bounce rate, daily organic traffic including the count with a gun shot perfection. The bounce rate feature is another boon I can say where it helped me to input attractive and organic viewer driven content on my business page based on the previous bounce rate value, so that it enhanced the readability and usability for existing and new users which helped in reducing the bounce rate for my online business.

Cons

As per my usage till now I dint find any cons for this tool so far. But I am a little dissappointed with the feature regarding the data viewing on a mobile or handset which is not so comfortable as that looks on my laptop. If you want to monitor your business regularly and need to have a fast growth into the online world then I would surely recommend this tool for a quick glance of your online business public reach.

Reasons for choosing Google Analytics 360

I thought to go by Woopra tool as an alternative for Google Analytics but I was so sure on Google Analytics data tracking in real time so i dropped the idea of purchasing Woopra.

Reasons for switching to Google Analytics 360

I wasn't so comfortable in using my prrevious tool as it dint have exact tracking of real time data and target audience choosing options. So obviously I switched to Google Analytics which made my target audience set up exact and also allowed me to track the real time data of my business so perfectly.

It's hard to complain about free

It's pretty great for what it is. A free, easy to use product that will help you make better, quicker decisions. Again, it's hard to argue with the value proposition.

Pros

The product is incredibly easy to use. For the basic features, you can train up someone to do reporting within less than a day. There are lots of different pieces of data and reports in there - you could spend tons of time going through it and still not hit everything. The basic model (which is all 90% of businesses really need) is free. Implementation is straightforward and about as simple as can be. Documentation (while sometimes a bit hard to parse) is readily available. Alerts are easy to set up. Very simple to make different views and properties so that you can keep distinct reporting separate plus have a raw data backup.

Cons

Because it is free, it is one of the lower priority areas for development for Google. There's one particular (fairly minor) bug in it that drives me crazy that has been there for at least 3 years, and I know there is basically zero chance it gets addressed. You have no direct support or customer service, so you need to be good at self-help and googling your own answers to questions (which is luckily pretty easy). You have to deal with sampling for larger reports on the free version. A lot of the new additions which have been hyped up have been pretty weak once released (User ID view, etc).

Also on price.

Solely on price.

Ahmed

Google analytics

After using it for more than 2 years now and with its updates I consider it one of my essential data provider, of course there are other more friendly software out there to use, but dealing with google analytics is my main credible data source, after all its google who indexes your file to search engines who created it..how not to depend on its data.

Pros

It supplies detailed and customised structural data about your admitted websites that offer great help for a deep insight from many aspects with tremendous amount of information that can reaffirm your online business if you utilise it well as it is a very powerful tool or can san sink your business if you misinterpreted or overlooked the data provided , for example if you are selling products online for teenagers and you dont customise your website to it and the analytics shows you that the age accessing your page is above this age , you loose customers, also the demographic data is important for example do not advertise winter products and heavy clothes in places with warm climate and it goes on and on until you customise your online business for the right customer and thats is the core concept of google analytics

Cons

It is not easy to install for beginners and a lot of parameters have to be setup correctly in order to get reliable data that can help you take a business decision. The implementation of its codes in your website is not foe newbies at all or even a regular user, it needs either a professional or an experienced user to install its provided codes in the places they belong.

Sandesh

Detailed Analysis

I had an amazing experience where I got introduced to a new world of data collection. I came to know why many websites ask location details or mail ID (to detect age and gender - which I understood after using Google Analytics). I would recommend this software/service to any beginner in website building.

Pros

I am a blogger from the past 5 months, managing my blog and checking to see the traffic to my webpage has never been easier. So I checked about that and found out that 'Google Analytics' software/platform is providing detailed analysis of the place where my visitors are from, their age, their gender, the amount of time spent by them on specific pages and even number of people who viewed my profile in detail. Wow!! How beautiful is that! I was so amused by that and registered my blog page to Google Analytics. It also allowed me to take up a "Beginner Course" to understand the service better and comprehend the analytics results. The course is so good that anyone can understand the meaning of the data and the in-depth results of the analytics. I also have an option to connect the 'Google Search Console' to optimise my web page for Search Engines (SEO). And the most amazing fact is that it is provided by Google for absolutely free of cost. So now I can now know how my website/blog is performing in the search results and how people view my website. It also allows me to better understand how I can improve it so that the viewers become potential subscribers to my blog. All these points and facts are the ones which I like the most about the Google Analytics software/service.

Cons

The only point I would like to mention is that to understand and not down the data, one should have a basic knowledge about the 'Marketing Funnel'. One should know how the data is collected and to add items in website like - sign in options, location detection option, cookie acceptance policy pop-ups and much more. To understand these basic points, we need to have a basic knowledge about websites, coding and other factors available in our blogging platform. Improvements are based on intuition for beginners rather applicative knowledge from the data obtained from Google Analytics. These points I like the least about this software, as a beginner.

Showing 1 - 25 of 7,237 reviews