• Pros

• "It's the best product ever for managing any PPC activity. My former boss introduced me to this amazing product and I couldn't be more grateful. It makes my life super easy. "

• "I love being able to pick and choose which dimensions/metrics are pulled into spreadsheets and the UI is easy to use."

• "I like the flexibility of using different metrics and the main feature I love the most is being able to avoid Google's data sampling which is impossible when using native Google Analytics interface."

• Cons

• "It's not the most user-friendly interface, but I still appreciate it's ultimate flexibility."

• "The haven't created yet a connector for Adjust or Bing Ads what would make the product a A++. "

• "When we used it, it doesn't supported incremental updates, so it was costly to run it on a daily basis when our query time period was too big. "

Browse Supermetrics Reviews

Shaun from Kahena Digital Marketing

Best Decision For Dashboards + Ongoing Reporting

Overall I'm very happy with Supermetrics and the pros far outweigh the cons. It has become a critical tool in my day to day marketing & management toolbox.

Pros

I like that Supermetrics for sheets integrates seamlessly with Google Data Studio allowing me to supercharge my reporting capabilities. I am able to pull data from multiple sources and refresh it daily making sure all stakeholders have up-to-date relevant data at all time.

Cons

There are a few reporting features I would like to see like reports via labels for Google Ads and Facebook customer conversions could be simplified.

Andrew from HPE

Industry: Computer Hardware

Pricey, But Well Worth the Cost

Despite its price, Supermetrics has enabled us to create reporting that is applicable to a broader range of stakeholders (ie. C-level execs, sales managers, etc). It provides more flexible data flow between platforms (ie. data from Excel can be easily fed to Google Data Studio, etc)

Pros

Supermetrics is the Cadillac of data integration plug-ins. Not only does the suite run the gamut in the number of platforms that it supports, but it does it extremely well. All of their tools have easy to understand and intuitive interface, while not skimping on the feature-set either.

Cons

It is very pricey. And the other kicker is that each integration is licensed separately. I feel like you should get some kind of discounted price if you pay for all of them vs. just one.

Reasons for Choosing Supermetrics

Supermetrics doesnt force pre-made dashboards or reports on you. While they offer templates, you are also free to design your own from the ground up.

Jay from ROOST

Saves time, but not as much as I hoped it would

I appreciate the time saved by having Supermetrics pull all my social media and advertising KPI's but I wish it was a bit more reliable.

Pros

Cons

I am routinely frustrated to find that my daily queries have been failing for a week or more without notifying me. Twitter, Youtube, and Instagram all give me issues with this.

Amateurish and Infuriating

Supermetrics doesn't fail to infuriate me on a daily basis. I use this software to make complex automatic reporting dashboards both internally and client-facing. I hate it. The more complex you make something, the more likely it is to fail. For simple things, this software has a wealth of options to use. The more complex you want to take things, the deeper you dive, the worse it looks.

Pros

It's the best software out there for what it does that i have found.

Cons

Amateurish front-end, queries that fail without any alert, incompatible metrics, a general pain to use.

Reasons for Choosing Supermetrics

I didn't, and i wouldn't.

Company uses Supermetrics.

Jon from Project World Impact

Supermetrics Tools and Team are truly top-notch.

My experience with the Supermetrics team is what truly takes their software/service to the next level. Their operations support team is quick to respond, eager to help, and ambitious with their goals of keeping their customers happy. I have never seen such a responsive, personable, and all together helpful team of individuals. I will recommend Supermetrics 10 out of 10 times.

Pros

The datastudio connection capabilities are relatively simple to set up and extremely useful. Supermetrics works seamlessly with Google's system to provide killer live-reporting tools for high-level KPIs.

Cons

There is not much to dislike here. The price is extremely fair in relation to the competition. The only slight drawback is the initial linking takes a small time commitment, but once a connection is made via Datastudio the rest is quick and seamless.

Ernando from Trevo Marketing

Software Excelente para monitoramento e gestão de métricas

Consegui ganhar mais tempo na coleta de dados e uma vez configurado foi simples obter os dados.

Pros

Supermetrics é completo com relação as métricas e é a única ferramenta que encontrei que possui muitos dados retroativos das redes sociais.

Cons

Algumas métricas vem com a nomenclatura da plataforma que fornece os dados e na hora de utilizar foi preciso identificar o que era cada métrica, chocando os dados do supermetrics com da ferramenta original, só após feito isso conseguimos finalmente utilizar a ferramenta.

Reasons for Switching to Supermetrics

O fator principal foi o investimento. O reportei oferece uma proposta semelhante por um valor muito acessível. Além disso a solução já entrega as informações em dashboards personalizados.

Luke from Impactiv8

Industry: Maritime

Institutional reporting platform with a lot of public support but is not worth the price.

Look, Supermetics is good. It's a great solution for many people but for a small agency with only a couple of clients that just happened to have a significant adspend, it was sunsustainably expensive - Plus the prices have tripled across the course of a couple of years. Frankly, for what I needed it for, there are other SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper options out there. Supermetrics is like the Clickfunnels of reporting software. Eeryone is spruiking it to claim that sweet affiliate kickback money but is it the best solution? They've gotten away with charging way more up until smaller players come onto the scene and offer the same functionality at a fraction of the price. In my case, a lifetime deal for similar funstionality at one third of the monthly price of Supermetrics. I'll not be going back.

Pros

The setup is comprehensive, there's a bunch of handy templates, it makes reporting a breeze. Supermetrics is tight.

Cons

Those eye watering price tags when you start spending any real budget.

Reasons for Choosing Supermetrics

I switched from Supermetrics to another platform. Supermetrics was unsustainably expensive for a small operation when all I wanted was hourly exporting of Facebook data.

John from eCreations

Supermetrics for Data Studio

Pros

Connecting data sources to Google Data Studio for reporting is difficult when you have to setup so many API connectors for each client on each platform. Supermetrics makes this process simple. I love it!

Cons

Pricing could be lower considering the no-touch service they provide. Hard to justify the cost relative to the service offered.

Reasons for Switching to Supermetrics

Raven Tools is the same cost but doesn't have as many connectors available or client slots available for the same pricing tier.

Pedro from Unilever

Good for building web dashboard

Overall good tool but could improve with offering more integrations.

Pros

The connectors it has to several platforms and also the predefined dashboards that allow you to pull data from different data sources like FB/GA etc in a very easy way and the plug it into nice dashboards. Price wise is very competitive.

Cons

I missed connectors to ecommerce platforms like Shopify or magento as it will be very useful for ecommerce users to add that data to do analysis. i also did not like that data only refreshes automatically every day, if not you need to do it manually.

Melvin from Essence

Used this trial, but did not get approved for paid version

Very good. Would highly recommend as it really automates and drops a lot of drag in reporting. In terms of data privacy, there might be some scrutiny or assurance needed from Supermetrics/

Pros

Used the free trial. Supermetrics is amazing. It connects to all the major players to get the extremely valuable data dumps. Connect this to Google data studio or equivalent and reporting is automatically done.

Cons

There is a cost involved, which makes sense. The cost model might not be simple to understand due to cap to calls and such. Might be harder for C-suites to understand (That was my experience). Data privacy wise as well might be an issue. I had left my previous company before all this got checked

Arsenuy from HelloFresh

I have overhauled the way we track performance with Supermetrics

I run a little empire of self-updating reports that track various aspects of our social, content and brand marketing, using Supermetrics. This includes ongoing trackers or Facebook and Instagram (both organic and paid), YouTube, Twitter, web analytics, dedicated trackers for multi-platform brand campaigns, as well as ad-hoc reports that are really fast and 100% customisable.

Pros

The fact that I spend no time collecting/pulling in the data and can customise the way I visualise and aggregate it in any way I need.

Reasons for Choosing Supermetrics

Primarily because it allowed me to eliminate the manual data export-import phase and because I could make reports that focus on the specific metrics and ratios that we wanted to see.

Andrey from Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd

Supermetrics makes my life a lot easier for analyzing huge volume of data

Getting precise data from Google Analytics in more convenient and customized way.

Pros

Cons

Everything is perfect now. Before I had a problem reaching support when they used Google Products forum for communication with customers, but now they have a private ticketing system which is more convenient to use and I receive a really fast response for my questions each time.

Laura from Just Eat

Simple awesomeness

Awesome

Lifesaving tool

It saves me lot of time on daily basis. Worth every cent

Pros

I am managing 15 AdWords account with big budgets and lots of campaigns which requires daily monitoring. I am using Supermetrics to import all important metrics from AdWords and Analytics and get a quick overview of managed accounts performance and I can quickly see where and what I can improve instead of logging into each account and manually checking tens of campaigns

Cons

I would like better error reporting. Sometimes (not too often) data can't be pulled and it isn't clearly visible what is the reason.

Yaniv from Elementor

Excellent Reporting with actionable insights

I was able to analyze different segment from all our marketing channels, automate reporting & prioritize tasks better.

Pros

This is without a doubt the best tool I've tested to compare & view data from different sources and it only gets better with time. - Perfect integration with all our marketing channels - Flexible reporting & automation (saves time) - Easy to use to create tables & dashboards

Cons

- It's expensive (with all the extra add-ons ) - Gathering data takes time (from different API's)

Bootstrap your Business Intelligence on a small company

Pros

It provides built in integrations from most known marketing tools (Facebook, Google Ads and Bing Ads) directly to Google Sheets and Excel. It was easy to set up and use, and helped us to bootstrap our marketing analysis without a big implementation cost.

Cons

Jeffrey from Generation Genius, Inc.

Horrible Customer Support

Product has potential, but without responses from support I can't do what I need.

Pros

It was easy to install, seems like it has a lot of potential.

Cons

Have emailed this company and they do not reply to support requests. Moving to AdStage instead.

Reasons for Choosing Supermetrics

Adstage is very responsive, even though it is more expensive, it is worth it.

No reply from support

Rick from Hotwire Media

Without the best bit of software we'e found this year!

We used to struggle to be able to keep a track of our lead generation clients and where they were against lead volume, spend and whether they were on trend. This solved the problem, with a plug in to alert when we meet our cap levels, sending an email and even creating a task on our trello board.

Pros

The flexability of Supermetrics is what makes this stand out. We have created a dashboard through Google sheets, plugged into our MCC. We can then pull all of our conversions into it with spend, target CPA and use a traffic light system to target lead volume and target CPA. Very cool

Cons

Using the dashboard we created, it is not updated in a "live" environment. This used to updated every hour, however it's currently 3/4 times a hour now. Not a big issue.

Forced a price increase during a period we already prepaid and then would not refund

We have used super metrics for years and it fails to load in data studio constantly then out of the blue they forced a price increase on us during a period we already prepaid and then would not refund when we cancelled. The price went from $65 to $382 per month which is a huge increase.

Pros

combining data from more than 50 google ads accounts

Cons

Support and sales teams policies and procedures.

Reasons for Choosing Supermetrics

It was a great value until this price increase.

Reasons for Switching to Supermetrics

We have gone back to using datastudio google ads connector and just breaking our 200+ accounts into chunks of 50. Well worth the 3600 savings.

Powerful tool for combining disparate data sets I use this daily to monitor advertising performance.

It would be near impossible to efficiently combine data across various advertising platforms without this tool in our pocket.

Pros

This tool enables me to pull in data from Google Analytics, Adwords and Bing into one place that can then be accessed by Google Data Studio or any other monitoring tools or management platforms.

Cons

Servers seem to get clogged up occasionally and become unresponsive. At times, data is pulled into wrong columns. As with any dataset, you need to remain vigilant and check that what is coming in makes sense. Its usually easy enough to do a refresh (and make sure you're highlighting the correct cell) and pull in the data correctly if things get weird.

Robert from Tranzact

A bit difficult to use, but quite powerful

SuperMetrics makes reporting and deep analysis much quicker.

Pros

It's a simple idea executed well - any reporting service with an API, easily downloaded to a Google Sheet. For Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools, it's invaluable. For other services such as Google Analytics, it can be a huge time-saver.

Cons

There are occasional bugs and glitches that can make it a little frustrating. Date ranges can occasionally jump around.

Serbay Arda from optdcom

Industry: Online Media

Automating stats is fun

Pros

Don't need to do any development, love to use products' API in google sheets. Also automation is another good point which saves time.

Cons

It is very expensive also they are packages arent clear. User numbers are extremely low even if you pay 300+ USD/month

Rachel from Webstau

Pulls in Data but not Enough

Pros

Supermetrics is a great tool for a mid to large sized company. They take data from multiple different sources that can be reported on or analyzed at the same time.

Cons

In order to choose a different date, you must manually enter a date every time.

Martina from Keybroker

Supermetrics

Pros

Has many integrations and can retrieve informations from a lot of sources. Flexible tool!

Cons

Slow. Sometimes gets confusing because it changes settings slowly and interface is monotone

Best Paid Data Import Tool for Google Data Studio

Currently the best in its field for out of network data imports.

Pros

Has the most data import options compared to its competitors. Metrics and features available for import were bare-bones but mostly what I clients needed.

Cons

Limited features and only used in niche circumstances for data imports. Google could easily make their own native import tools.

Lisa from Versature

Easy to use and connects to all the top data sources for easy import to Google sheets

We use to manage our paid search budget, and do Y/Y ad-hoc reports and analysis for Google Analytics data. Great little connector!

Pros

I love how easy the connector is to use (setting up ' scheduling reports takes minutes!) I can format the data how I need it, and then "set ' forget" for auto-updates for all my GA, Bing, ' Adwords data. I also love how I can pull in cost as it helps keep us on the ball with our budget.

Cons

Although there used to be more available in the free version, and not you have to pay to get the full value of it.

Not the prettiest software, but does what it says on the box

Really made monthly reporting easy for our agency. We use it with google data studio to create beautiful, functional reports.

Pros

Very basic software, that does exactly what I need it to do. It expands the capacity of google data studio exponentially, and it's very affordable. I mean, any integration you need, it's there. A very valuable tool for anyone who needs to analyze data for multiple clients

Cons

Pricing is a bit confusing, I signed up for a free trial but I'm not sure when it ends, I don't seem to have created an account or given my credit card info. It still seems to be working in Google data studio. Seems a bit confusing. So far no one has reached out to me. Also some integrations don't work. I tried to use it to connect to a separate google analytics account, and it kept timing out when it tried to connect.

Richard from BlueFrog Media Ltd

Tricky to set up and pricey but undeniably effective.

Pros

I can get all of my figures from all of my sources into a google sheet at predetermined intervals with just some initial set up.

Cons

The initial set-up is rather awkward and it can be very difficult to work out what to fix if it stops working for whatever reason.

Jelle from Peregrine

Big expectations but big failure

So yeah, we in the organisation and I in particular had high expectations. I told people who were reliant on the dashboard that with the help of Supermetrics our dashboards would kick ass. That was a mistake.

Pros

The promises were big, but they were not kept. Link any data source to your Google Data Studio reports, that's awesome. However, following all guides multiple times it turned out it's not that easy and I'm not even sure it's my fault

Cons

So yeah onboarding is a mess. You have your account, you have teams you have licenses you add to team members, you have your sources accounts that you link to your teams. That's a big mess. Then you have to link your Supermetrics account to your data sources in Google Data Studio, and even though you've paid the hefty price of 100$ (but it's reasonable I must admit), it says your trial has expired. Uhm, what?

Still a best in class solution for collecting marketing data

Pleased with the solution but hope that make significant improvements to the usability side in the next year

Pros

Great google sheets capability and ultimately one of the fastest solutions in market if you can get around some of the usability challenges.

Cons

Not always very intuitive, queries can cause lots of nightmares - definitely could be more user-friendly.

Victoria from Digirank Ltd

Halved the time of doing reports!

It gathers complex information and means that you don't have to rebuild a report every month as it does it automatically. Saving so much time!

Pros

- Saves so much time as you can pull through all the data you need in one place - Lots of channels are supported - Can tweak queries easily - If you're confident with Google Analytics, it'll be easier to learn - Can set rules to update so you don't have to do it manually - Great for giving to clients so they can see on-going progress.

Cons

- Can take some time to learn how to use the software - If a query errors it does take some time to investigate why

Hoang from Novaon Ads

Support team is very good

We save a lot of time since using this software

Pros

It help me make report easily. My client is happy with my report. We save a lot of time by using supermetric

Cons

It is slow when reload data in datastudio. We must wait about 10 seconds to 30 seconds. But that is oki, not is problem

Daniel from Food & Beverages

Impossible to get started with

To sum up, if you know Supermetrics already - or have a friend that does -, then you can probably get a nice end result. If you're new, I would never recommend it. You're left completely to yourself with no customer support.

Pros

So I have seen Supermetrics Sheets that work great. Once it works, it's a great tool.

Cons

I have tried to get started with Supermetrics for 28 days now, and this is by far the worst experience I have ever had with a software provider. It's difficult to find out how to get started with building data sheets, but the worst part of the product? - Customer support is utterly useless. I've tried contacted them three or four times to get started. They answer inadequately and is unable to help you with even simply requests. Oh yeah, and you're likely to wait up to a week for an answer that does not solve your problem.

Make Data Studio a 360 Reporting tool with Supermetrics

Excellent.

Pros

I no longer have to pull advertising data from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, & more, put it into a Google sheet, edit it the way I want it to be and then connect that Google sheet to a data studio report. Supermetrics does all of that annoying, tedious work for me in the click of a "connect" button. It's truly amazing and probably saves me 5-10 hours a month.

Cons

Sometimes connecting account can get a bit wonky but that's OK because once they're connected, the work is so streamlined.

Very simple software, does what it says on the tin

Using supermetrics plus Google data studio allows me to create reports for my clients at a cheaper cost then using a paid software

Pros

Allows me to connect Facebook data to Google data studio at an affordable price

Cons

Sometimes the connection fails and I have to reconnect which is annoying. I have to be logged into my email account as well, which can be annoying as it's not the same account that has the analytics, so I have to create and share reports across users. Would be nice if I could add more users to the supermetrics account.

Jelle from Vandevliet.me

Industry: Online Media

Never had so many problems with software

Very bad, but they are unique in what they do. So I just hope we can get it working.

Pros

The promises made sound great: connect supermetrics with your data sources like Hubspot and the use that data in Google Data Studio reports.

Cons

The promises unkept. Problems with licenses and no way to easily solve this. The guide they give is incomplete. The support takes ages to answer - and this for a $100/mo product. Not ok!

Amazing product made by brilliant people

Pros

Supermetrics is the best Google Data Studio connector for all of your third party advertising platforms. I've tried most of them but none of them compare to supermetrics. Its simple, does what it says and makes your life so much easier!

Cons

You really need a Snapchat ads connector, Snapchat is still a big player in the branding and awareness area.

Hailee from Havas Edge

Best connectors into GDS

Pros

Supermetrics has made it very easy to integrate my Facebook advertising data into my Google Data Studio reports. This has helped me create beautiful client facing reports quickly and in real time.

Cons

I do not have any dislikes about this software

Kevin from Creativino

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Fantastic tools for Google Sheets

Pros

Integrates great with Google Sheets and can connect all kinds of data sources

Cons

The cost was limiting for my team. Would be great if there were a free tier.

Rolly from Globant

Good reporting automation tool

It saved me a lot of time with SEO Reports for clients.

Pros

I can automate my SEO reporting and save time because there are some templates to use. It's easy and useful.

Cons

It's a little bit expensive, then we need to pay a 99$ version to have better features and integrations.