• icon"It's very easy to merge APIs from many different sources and the automation is great. You can have all data in one place and present it with one click during meetings."
  • icon"Automated Client Reporting with beautiful and easy to use reports. It prevents me from making thing complicated."
  • icon"Here comes Whatagraph which gives me an opportunity to have all data in one place and in a visually appealing way. Reports are pretty, and it is easy for clients to understand them."
  • icon"White​ labeling is restricted to just uploading an​ image. Would prefer a header with more options in design, layout, ​and content."
  • icon"No choice of landscape format. Not enough data available."
  • icon"The amount of features could be frustrating at times."

Browse all Whatagraph Reviews

• Have you used Whatagraph and would like to share your experience with others?

Joseph

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Great idea that is full of bugs and just doesn't deliver real value

Ema

This product is amazing!

It saved us a lot of time while using it. Also, the graphics are amazing.

Pros

The user interface is easy to navigate . This tool has really good graphics. It saves a lot of time.

Cons

I did not find anything that I would put into this category. There are some limitations in the sources that this service offers but the customer service is amazing. I called the customer service and ordered a fine-tuned version which fits our needs.

Mindaugas

Unprecedented reporting solution for marketing specialists

A very good tool for reporting my Google Analytics and social media platform metrics to clients. I made a switch from GDS and Sheets for reporting to Whatagraph, and I am saving literal hours each week on performance report creation. Our small firm actually managed to onboard 2 new clients as a result of all the time we saved on managing data and reporting. The customer service is also really helpful and easy to reach, however, I am located in Europe so I did notice that some reviewers weren't too happy with customer service hours but they were located in NA.

Pros

I like how incredibly easy it is to set up this platform for reporting. Integrating digital marketing tools is quick and you can start reporting in just a few minutes after setting up an account. I noticed they also recently launched a new feature called Smart Builder, which basically builds the entire report for you, based on the desired platforms and reporting specifications. Amazing stuff really.

Cons

Some graphs are interactive and allow you to select the line graphs you wish to display at the same time, however, I only discovered this by accident. This feature should've been communicated more clearly.

Reasons for switching to Whatagraph

Using GDS to monitor campaign performance is nice and simple - and free. However, we are running a small marketing consulting firm and the tool just wasn't cutting it when our client base expanded. We needed a more robust reporting solution and Whatagraph caught our eye. Whatagraph claimed to be simple to use and save hours on reporting - it did just that. We are able to work with more people as a result while still delivering amazing client reports in a matter of minutes.

Joseph

Great idea that is full of bugs and just doesn't deliver real value

Not done. There's zero chance I would trust this with clients. During the sales process, I was told we could white label the product on our own URL. After seeing there was no obvious way to make that happen in the app, I reached out to support and was told that feature wasn't available. I bristled at that because that was a big part of the deal for us. Eventually, they said they could make it happen. We never set it up though because there were simply too many other red flags. I think the support people were nice and good intentioned. I just think the product is not stable and needs some thought put into it. I have screenshots, videos, and chat transcripts that I'm happy to share with anyone who wants to know more about my experience. I tried to get a refund, but they let me know that they don't that. They did offer me a free month, but what use is a free month of something that doesn't solve your problem. So, they took me for $800. The software costs $3,200/year, at least that was the "deal" I got. I'm hoping anyone considering this product will read this and take my experience into consideration. Again, I think it's a great idea. Execution is very lacking.

Pros

I liked the idea. Who wouldn't want one tool that combines all your marketing platforms and allows you produce beautiful reporting. That may be the brand promise. Unfortunately, it just doesn't deliver... unless your reporting needs amount to the stock reports you could get from any native platform.

Cons

Bug, bugs, bugs. On day one, the date selector did not work. I have no idea how many customers they had, but I'm the one who brought it to their attention. They didn't know their date selector didn't work. Support had to provide a "work around" whereby I would need to select not the dates I wanted in order to get the dates I wanted. Then, that took a few days to fix. I shouldn't need to explain that a very basic feature. But, that was just the beginning. Over about a week of trying to use this software, I was hit with what I would describe as more bugs along with many things that were either completely counterintuitive from a UI perspective or just misrepresentations of functionality from the sales process. For instance, they claim to integrate with Google Sheets. They even have documentation on how to do it. All I needed to do was simply display a simple Google Sheet. Not possible. They had to get a developer involved and more or less trick the system into just displaying a simple sheet. No calculations. Nothing fancy. Just values in cells that could not be displayed without a team of people working on it. Hopefully, they're going to either change the product, fix the documentation, or just remove Google Sheets as one of their supported integrations. Often times, while using the product, I would "save" something only to have it not save. I saved a report to test, generated a link, and the link showed an old version of the report prior to the save.

Reasons for choosing Whatagraph

This really seemed like the best product to solve our challenges. It just isn't what it claimed to be.

Manvydas

Whatagraph Review

I have still not yet mastered it but it seems that whatagraph is a very usefull tool

Pros

reporting tool and that it is cheaper than socialbakers and you can add multiple sources into one report and make automated reports

Cons

I don't like that not every option is available like gathering link clicks from Facebook page posts. I have to count it manually

Reasons for choosing Whatagraph

That we can use more accounts in whatagraph for the little bit cheaper price.

Reasons for switching to Whatagraph

That we can use more accounts in whatagraph for the little bit cheaper price.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks for the feedback, Manvydas! Let us know what areas you're struggling with and we'd happily help you master Whatagraph. As for the link clicks, this metric is available for Facebook Ads, whereas organic Facebook posts have post clicks.

Replied October 2019

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Set and forget (Whatagraph then does the rest)

I was looking for an easier way to receive regular reports in a consistent format from the various platforms I use socially. Whatagraph does that perfectly. I now get regular reports that are consistently branded and laid out from the several social networks I use.

Pros

The ease of receiving an email regularly to let me know the latest report is ready for viewing is priceless. The quality of the reports themselves in the platform is excellent as well.

Cons

The number of connections is limited, but honestly suits my personal needs.

Reasons for choosing Whatagraph

The setup was easier, and so far the platform has had far fewer data disconnections than I'd experienced in free versions of other platforms I'd tried previously.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much! So glad to hear Whatagraph helps you create better reports in a fraction of the time.

Replied December 2019

Stephanie

Great & Easy To Use Tool That All Our Clients Love

We love WhataGraph - we would definitely recommend and our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is great!

Pros

I love how easy this tool is to use, everyone on the team finds it much more user-friendly than other dashboards. Integration was easy, we sent some example reports to the team who duplicated these for us. We literally had to log in and send it to our clients!

Cons

There are some feature requests that we really would like to see, these are things our clients has asked for too.

Reasons for switching to Whatagraph

It was constantly breaking and we had no support when things went wrong!

Martin

Beautiful and easy to use

Pros

Whatagraph is an easy to use (drag and drop) reporting tool, that helped us automate our client reportings. We have got huge time savings thanks to Whatagraph. Furthermore the styling options as well as the support are great!

Cons

There was actually nothing. We are completely satisfied.

Functionality, Style, Support, Drag and drop mechanic

Response from Whatagraph

Hey, Martin! So so so happy to hear that. Saving time and resources is our number one priority! Keep up the great work.

Ellen

Whatagraph is fantastic.

Pros

I like that you can include a number of different platforms in the one report. Our clients find this very easy to read. I also like the fact that we can customise it however we want.

Cons

The modules can be a bit fiddly. It would be good if while you're dragging and dropping, the existing modules can shift around based on where your mouse is. Kind of like when you move apps around on your phone.

Reasons for choosing Whatagraph

There were no other options that delivered what Whatagraph offers.

Reasons for switching to Whatagraph

Whatagraph offered reporting for more platforms and you can fully customise your reports.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks for your feedback, Ellen! Passed it on to our product development team so they could take a closer look at the drag&drop feature.

Replied September 2019

Brent

Robust Reporting Tool

The customer support team has been responsive to all of our needs. Our team enjoys the simplicity of setting up the reports and how the data is presented.

Pros

Really easy to connect data sources within the tool. The library of report templates has been helpful.

Cons

Occasionally the data sources get disconnected. So you have to reconnect them.

Reasons for choosing Whatagraph

Pricing and easy of use of the tool.

Reasons for switching to Whatagraph

Our previous reporting tool did not integrate with the top social media services. So we were using two different tools to pull client reports. Our social reporting was more of a manual process so Whatgraph has been saving us a lot of internal time.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much, Brent! So happy you're enjoying the platform.

Helga

Tracking Marketing Campaigns Has Become Way Simpler

I use Whatagraph to monitor the performance of my campaigns in real-time. It's very convenient that the tool automatically picks the numbers from all connected social media, SEO, email marketing, and paid advertising sources. You connect all these ones and then just have access to all necessary data in one place, which saves tons of effort and hours of time. The reports are so simple and visual that everyone having zero marketing background can easily read and understand the numbers. I like the possibility to build tailored, branded reports, change colors, add custom logos or domains. This looks very professional. Besides, the flexibility of the tool is awesome. You can create performance reports for channels individually or blend data from different sources (channels or accounts), use handy templates, or build the report from scratch.

Pros

- The tool automatically collects data from all connected sources, so you don't have to do anything manually. - It offers seamless integrations with all possible resources you can think of including Facebook, Facebook Ads, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, and more. - It's really easy to create reports in Whatagraph, with their pre-made templates, crafting a report had never taken me more than 10 minutes. - Turns complex numbers into a visually appealing, easy-to-read performance report (with custom brand colors, logos, etc.) + you can create reports for channels individually or mix data from multiple sources. - You can easily share the reports with colleagues by providing them a link to collaborate and work on one report at the same time.

Cons

Didn't find any significant drawbacks to mention here.

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Fast results due to logical concept

Monthly Management Report for Internet Activities. Fast and problem-free solution of the task.

Pros

For the monthly management meeting I needed a tool that quickly and easily shows the most important metrics around our website. Due to the simple and logical concept of Whatagraph I was able to solve the task quickly and efficiently. For me it is very positive that after the setup I have no further effort to present the results. Since I am the only employee working on these evaluations, this means a large work direction. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Cons

Personally, I think that the user interface might be a bit lighter and less technical. Practically this is not relevant, because the generated report looks perfect.

Shannon

Unique Analytics Reporting Tool With Lots of Integration Features

Overall all, not bad. If you need easy to read reports for clients that have trouble reading analytics, then this is a good solution. They just need to fix some bugs on the backend.

Pros

Has a very unique way of displaying data in their reports. Looks more like an infographic rather than an analytics report. many of our clients like this layout as it's easy to read and understand. They seem to add integrations on a regular basis and will fit the need of most markets who need reliable analytics reporting.

Cons

The backend UI can be clunky to use sometimes when trying to customize reports. Have had issues in the past where data was not being pulled in properly and made the mistake of deleting the integration and trying to add it again. Whatagraph currently makes you wait 7 days to add the same integration again, apparently to stop people from trying to add more integrations than the plan limits allows. So basically, if you have a data reporting issue, do not try and fix it yourself, you have to contact support and wait a few days for them to get back to you. They really need to fix this.

Nico

Great for Reporting

Pros

It's very easy to use, and the support staff is very responsive and easy to work with. They typically resolve any issues within the day, sometimes within a few minutes.

Cons

Sometimes when APIs for the external sources are updated, it takes a little bit for the updates to be fully reflected in Whatagraph, which can lead to a short period of time where we can't show our clients their reports because of missing/incorrect data. Usually this is not an issue, but when it does come up, it's a bit of an inconvenience.

Reasons for switching to Whatagraph

Having active customer support to help fix any issues was a big contributor, but we also really liked the ability to save templates and connect sources to multiple charts/widgets at once without having to edit them individually. And having the grid layout is much easier to stay consistent with than the free form setup that Data Studio has.

Tio

September 2022

My favorite Reporting tool which makes my life easier.

We find the one tool which meets our major needs with reporting - professional, instant reporting with great visualization.

Pros

It's super easy to integrate different sources and create multi-channel reports. You can save everything for future use: report templates, widgets, custom metrics, filters, etc. I almost forget how to work in Google Data Studio or in PowerPoint since we started working with Whatagraph. The real-time reporting feature is so cool that we obtained one client because of this. Also, the possibility of using Google Sheets and offline data is fantastic. Export to excel is also a very useful feature. I must mention the people working there, especially our account manager and amazing online support guys - they all are soo friendly and positive, I wish I knew them in real life :D

Cons

I just wish there were some options for sections, like a section header with text and background color. Usually, I insert header text with a white background, but it does not make it clear that it is the new section. Also, there is no direct Tik Tok integration (Tiktok ads only), there must be some reason for that I guess :D so I inserted metrics in Google Sheets and then integrated them into my report.

EZMarketing and WhatAGraph

We are showing our clients the work that we're doing for them and this is incredibly important for our clients ROI. They want to see results and having a tool like WhatAGraph that can show data from virtually every source we use is hugely important.

Pros

Once the Next Gen version was implemented and we learned how to use it, WhatAGraph really assists us with showing how our clients are doing with their SEO, Google Ads and FB marketing.

Cons

Minor glitches in the software. Data sources being randomly disconnected for no apparent reason. The "Merge" and "Keep Pages" options for the reports can cause some difficulties for our clients who print reports to not only see all the data without it being cut off but seeing all the data on multiple pages instead of having to expand widgets, etc.

Reasons for switching to Whatagraph

Ease of reporting. Less problems that arise with reporting than with the previous tool.

Julieanne

Top notch customer service and functionality

- increase transparency with clients (high priority for my business) - decrease in time spent on reports - automatic reports emailed to me first - faster to navigate than some of the native platforms' analytics (i.e. Google Analytics, GMB)

Pros

I've been using Whatagraph for a about a year, and it's simply the best. It saves me SO much time while simultaneously making beautiful looking reports that always impress my clients. The reason I initially chose it over other programs was due to how many platforms it can connect to to create a single report and the vast metrics you could report and customize to the needs of each client. Reports that used to take hours now take me 20 min or less and look stunning. The reason I've stuck with them for so long though is their customer service is bar none. Occasionally there's a very specific stat I'd like to be able to pull that I have to research manually. Most recently, this meant pulling hashtag information in order to capture information about client events. I looked into so many programs and couldn't find 1 program that did it all, even the top programs available for Instagram stats like Iconosquare and TalkWalker. I contacted Whatagraph support and they sent me a detailed email asking questions about what I'd like to see in the feature. A month or so later, they emailed me back saying they created the feature I requested! I'm totally blown away! The developer even made a little video to show me how it works. You just don't get customer service like this anywhere else.

Cons

It's a little pricey for small businesses, but considering how much time it's saved me it's been 100% worth it. I would like to upgrade to the white label version soon, but haven't due to the price.

To increase efficiency