• Pros

• "I like that you can include a number of different platforms in the one report. Our clients find this very easy to read. I also like the fact that we can customise it however we want."

• "Connecting all my client systems into one, high quality report is a huge time-saver."

• "Whatagraph has unique reports propositions that add value to any social media strategy."

• Cons

• "It's a little pricey for small businesses, but considering how much time it's saved me it's been 100% worth it. I would like to upgrade to the white label version soon, but haven't due to the price. "

• "Personally, I think that the user interface might be a bit lighter and less technical. Practically this is not relevant, because the generated report looks perfect."

• "I would like more control over my reports - Moving into separate client folders would be appreciated."

Browse Whatagraph Reviews

Ema from American English Center

This product is amazing!

It saved us a lot of time while using it. Also, the graphics are amazing.

Pros

The user interface is easy to navigate . This tool has really good graphics. It saves a lot of time.

Cons

I did not find anything that I would put into this category. There are some limitations in the sources that this service offers but the customer service is amazing. I called the customer service and ordered a fine-tuned version which fits our needs.

Manvydas from SuperYou

Whatagraph Review

I have still not yet mastered it but it seems that whatagraph is a very usefull tool

Pros

reporting tool and that it is cheaper than socialbakers and you can add multiple sources into one report and make automated reports

Cons

I don't like that not every option is available like gathering link clicks from Facebook page posts. I have to count it manually

Reasons for Choosing Whatagraph

That we can use more accounts in whatagraph for the little bit cheaper price.

Reasons for Switching to Whatagraph

That we can use more accounts in whatagraph for the little bit cheaper price.

Response from Whatagraph

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the feedback, Manvydas! Let us know what areas you're struggling with and we'd happily help you master Whatagraph. As for the link clicks, this metric is available for Facebook Ads, whereas organic Facebook posts have post clicks.

Sarah from Trollishly

Maximize data potential

We started to use this tool around two years ago, and at that moment, the situation was not pleasant. My team was making print screens, many excel sheets and sadly, a lot of human mistakes in the reporting process. We needed a solution and chose Whatagraph as it seems like a really attractive startup, really excellent customer support and a vision of where the product is heading.

Pros

My favorite function is automation - you can set your reports for a specific date and time and be sure that clients will receive them on time and with the newest information. Also, there is quite a various reports library that you can use for the general reports and campaigns. This is also very helpful, as my team just adds channels and in seconds receives a report which you can send. This is a real time saver. I would not imagine my life without this tool.

Cons

As we are long-time users - there were many bugs on the way in the past. Of course, customer support was always here to help, I think they honestly care to solve the problems, but still, the bugs bother you at that moment.

Joseph from Hopper Marketing, Inc.

Great idea that is full of bugs and just doesn't deliver real value

Not done. There's zero chance I would trust this with clients. During the sales process, I was told we could white label the product on our own URL. After seeing there was no obvious way to make that happen in the app, I reached out to support and was told that feature wasn't available. I bristled at that because that was a big part of the deal for us. Eventually, they said they could make it happen. We never set it up though because there were simply too many other red flags. I think the support people were nice and good intentioned. I just think the product is not stable and needs some thought put into it. I have screenshots, videos, and chat transcripts that I'm happy to share with anyone who wants to know more about my experience. I tried to get a refund, but they let me know that they don't that. They did offer me a free month, but what use is a free month of something that doesn't solve your problem. So, they took me for $800. The software costs $3,200/year, at least that was the "deal" I got. I'm hoping anyone considering this product will read this and take my experience into consideration. Again, I think it's a great idea. Execution is very lacking.

Pros

I liked the idea. Who wouldn't want one tool that combines all your marketing platforms and allows you produce beautiful reporting. That may be the brand promise. Unfortunately, it just doesn't deliver... unless your reporting needs amount to the stock reports you could get from any native platform.

Cons

Bug, bugs, bugs. On day one, the date selector did not work. I have no idea how many customers they had, but I'm the one who brought it to their attention. They didn't know their date selector didn't work. Support had to provide a "work around" whereby I would need to select not the dates I wanted in order to get the dates I wanted. Then, that took a few days to fix. I shouldn't need to explain that a very basic feature. But, that was just the beginning. Over about a week of trying to use this software, I was hit with what I would describe as more bugs along with many things that were either completely counterintuitive from a UI perspective or just misrepresentations of functionality from the sales process. For instance, they claim to integrate with Google Sheets. They even have documentation on how to do it. All I needed to do was simply display a simple Google Sheet. Not possible. They had to get a developer involved and more or less trick the system into just displaying a simple sheet. No calculations. Nothing fancy. Just values in cells that could not be displayed without a team of people working on it. Hopefully, they're going to either change the product, fix the documentation, or just remove Google Sheets as one of their supported integrations. Often times, while using the product, I would "save" something only to have it not save. I saved a report to test, generated a link, and the link showed an old version of the report prior to the save.

Reasons for Choosing Whatagraph

This really seemed like the best product to solve our challenges. It just isn't what it claimed to be.

Mindaugas from MarketingKeep

Unprecedented reporting solution for marketing specialists

A very good tool for reporting my Google Analytics and social media platform metrics to clients. I made a switch from GDS and Sheets for reporting to Whatagraph, and I am saving literal hours each week on performance report creation. Our small firm actually managed to onboard 2 new clients as a result of all the time we saved on managing data and reporting. The customer service is also really helpful and easy to reach, however, I am located in Europe so I did notice that some reviewers weren't too happy with customer service hours but they were located in NA.

Pros

I like how incredibly easy it is to set up this platform for reporting. Integrating digital marketing tools is quick and you can start reporting in just a few minutes after setting up an account. I noticed they also recently launched a new feature called Smart Builder, which basically builds the entire report for you, based on the desired platforms and reporting specifications. Amazing stuff really.

Cons

Some graphs are interactive and allow you to select the line graphs you wish to display at the same time, however, I only discovered this by accident. This feature should've been communicated more clearly.

Reasons for Switching to Whatagraph

Using GDS to monitor campaign performance is nice and simple - and free. However, we are running a small marketing consulting firm and the tool just wasn't cutting it when our client base expanded. We needed a more robust reporting solution and Whatagraph caught our eye. Whatagraph claimed to be simple to use and save hours on reporting - it did just that. We are able to work with more people as a result while still delivering amazing client reports in a matter of minutes.

Set and forget (Whatagraph then does the rest)

I was looking for an easier way to receive regular reports in a consistent format from the various platforms I use socially. Whatagraph does that perfectly. I now get regular reports that are consistently branded and laid out from the several social networks I use.

Pros

The ease of receiving an email regularly to let me know the latest report is ready for viewing is priceless. The quality of the reports themselves in the platform is excellent as well.

Cons

The number of connections is limited, but honestly suits my personal needs.

Reasons for Choosing Whatagraph

The setup was easier, and so far the platform has had far fewer data disconnections than I'd experienced in free versions of other platforms I'd tried previously.

Response from Whatagraph

Replied December 2019

Thanks so much! So glad to hear Whatagraph helps you create better reports in a fraction of the time.

Martin from Campaigning Bureau Kampagnenberatungs GmbH

Beautiful and easy to use

Pros

Whatagraph is an easy to use (drag and drop) reporting tool, that helped us automate our client reportings. We have got huge time savings thanks to Whatagraph. Furthermore the styling options as well as the support are great!

Cons

There was actually nothing. We are completely satisfied.

Functionality, Style, Support, Drag and drop mechanic

Response from Whatagraph

Replied October 2019

Hey, Martin! So so so happy to hear that. Saving time and resources is our number one priority! Keep up the great work.

Ellen from Aston Social

Whatagraph is fantastic.

Pros

Cons

The modules can be a bit fiddly. It would be good if while you're dragging and dropping, the existing modules can shift around based on where your mouse is. Kind of like when you move apps around on your phone.

Reasons for Choosing Whatagraph

There were no other options that delivered what Whatagraph offers.

Reasons for Switching to Whatagraph

Whatagraph offered reporting for more platforms and you can fully customise your reports.

Response from Whatagraph

Replied September 2019

Thanks for your feedback, Ellen! Passed it on to our product development team so they could take a closer look at the drag&drop feature.

Brent from Thrive Internet Marketing Agency

Robust Reporting Tool

The customer support team has been responsive to all of our needs. Our team enjoys the simplicity of setting up the reports and how the data is presented.

Pros

Really easy to connect data sources within the tool. The library of report templates has been helpful.

Cons

Occasionally the data sources get disconnected. So you have to reconnect them.

Reasons for Choosing Whatagraph

Pricing and easy of use of the tool.

Reasons for Switching to Whatagraph

Our previous reporting tool did not integrate with the top social media services. So we were using two different tools to pull client reports. Our social reporting was more of a manual process so Whatgraph has been saving us a lot of internal time.

Response from Whatagraph

Replied October 2019

Thanks so much, Brent! So happy you're enjoying the platform.

Shannon from Conversion Dojo

Unique Analytics Reporting Tool With Lots of Integration Features

Overall all, not bad. If you need easy to read reports for clients that have trouble reading analytics, then this is a good solution. They just need to fix some bugs on the backend.

Pros

Has a very unique way of displaying data in their reports. Looks more like an infographic rather than an analytics report. many of our clients like this layout as it's easy to read and understand. They seem to add integrations on a regular basis and will fit the need of most markets who need reliable analytics reporting.

Cons

The backend UI can be clunky to use sometimes when trying to customize reports. Have had issues in the past where data was not being pulled in properly and made the mistake of deleting the integration and trying to add it again. Whatagraph currently makes you wait 7 days to add the same integration again, apparently to stop people from trying to add more integrations than the plan limits allows. So basically, if you have a data reporting issue, do not try and fix it yourself, you have to contact support and wait a few days for them to get back to you. They really need to fix this.

Helga from andcards

Tracking Marketing Campaigns Has Become Way Simpler

I use Whatagraph to monitor the performance of my campaigns in real-time. It's very convenient that the tool automatically picks the numbers from all connected social media, SEO, email marketing, and paid advertising sources. You connect all these ones and then just have access to all necessary data in one place, which saves tons of effort and hours of time. The reports are so simple and visual that everyone having zero marketing background can easily read and understand the numbers. I like the possibility to build tailored, branded reports, change colors, add custom logos or domains. This looks very professional. Besides, the flexibility of the tool is awesome. You can create performance reports for channels individually or blend data from different sources (channels or accounts), use handy templates, or build the report from scratch.

Pros

- The tool automatically collects data from all connected sources, so you don't have to do anything manually. - It offers seamless integrations with all possible resources you can think of including Facebook, Facebook Ads, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, and more. - It's really easy to create reports in Whatagraph, with their pre-made templates, crafting a report had never taken me more than 10 minutes. - Turns complex numbers into a visually appealing, easy-to-read performance report (with custom brand colors, logos, etc.) + you can create reports for channels individually or mix data from multiple sources. - You can easily share the reports with colleagues by providing them a link to collaborate and work on one report at the same time.

Cons

Didn't find any significant drawbacks to mention here.

Julieanne from JG Digital Market

Top notch customer service and functionality

- increase transparency with clients (high priority for my business) - decrease in time spent on reports - automatic reports emailed to me first - faster to navigate than some of the native platforms' analytics (i.e. Google Analytics, GMB)

Pros

I've been using Whatagraph for a about a year, and it's simply the best. It saves me SO much time while simultaneously making beautiful looking reports that always impress my clients. The reason I initially chose it over other programs was due to how many platforms it can connect to to create a single report and the vast metrics you could report and customize to the needs of each client. Reports that used to take hours now take me 20 min or less and look stunning. The reason I've stuck with them for so long though is their customer service is bar none. Occasionally there's a very specific stat I'd like to be able to pull that I have to research manually. Most recently, this meant pulling hashtag information in order to capture information about client events. I looked into so many programs and couldn't find 1 program that did it all, even the top programs available for Instagram stats like Iconosquare and TalkWalker. I contacted Whatagraph support and they sent me a detailed email asking questions about what I'd like to see in the feature. A month or so later, they emailed me back saying they created the feature I requested! I'm totally blown away! The developer even made a little video to show me how it works. You just don't get customer service like this anywhere else.

To increase efficiency

Guy from Anova London Limited

Great reporting software

Overall is a great reporting system, not many similar alternatives, I can see Data Studio as an alternative but it's far more complex and technical. It's easy when you design a simple report, but when you are looking to create something big, it becomes frustrating!

Pros

Great list of data sources to pull from, Ability to drill down into the data, segmenting, sorting, etc. Great customer services, always been helpful and were deploying almost every suggestion we have requested.

Cons

It could take hours to built reports, even if they are templated. We could spend hours on designing reports instead of analysing the data.

Better proposition

Response from Whatagraph

Replied October 2019

Hey, Guy! Thanks so much for your feedback. I'd love to help you speed up the process with report building, I'm sure we can find ways to speed up the process for you. Please reply to my email and we'll be able to figure something out.

Theresa from Direct Marketing Group

They Hear Suggestions AND Implement Them!

Pros

When I have had questions or asked if an option was available and it wasn't, the Whatagraph team took actual interest in what I was trying to do and went above and beyond to help me and also added in the feature that I was specifically looking for to make my report even better for my clients. I've never felt more heard from a company in all my life, seriously, it was awesome that they took my suggestion and actually did it.

Cons

There were some small things that I didn't prefer when I first started to use this platform, but as time has gone on, everything that I didn't prefer was updated and is no longer an issue. This platform is very comparable to others in regards to features, however, this platform is the most budget and user-friendly.

Response from Whatagraph

Replied October 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words, Theresa! Hope we'll continue to meet your expectations going forward :) And always feel free to reach out.

Kevin from Border.Digital

The COMPLETE Reporting Solution

Overall, Whatagraph continues to serve my reporting needs better than anything else available. And I regularly research... Love it!

Reasons for Switching to Whatagraph

Scope of integrations, flexibility of design and the support available is fantastic!

Response from Whatagraph

Replied October 2019

Amazing to hear that, Kevin! Working hard on meeting your expectations and delivering something new and more powerful so you'd enjoy Whatagraph even more.

Coen from Soundwork

Absolute time saver and clear adviser to crucial decisions that create real results

Just set and forget and wait on your inbox for the ​magic to happen.

Pros

Bundling multiple channels,​ who have there own challenges to reveal cluttered metrics, into a clear readable report​.

Cons

White​ labeling is restricted to just uploading an​ image. Would prefer a header with more options in design, layout, ​and content.

Response from Whatagraph

Replied November 2019

Thanks so much, Coen! Working on making white-label more flexible, your insights are greatly appreciated.

Fast results due to logical concept

Monthly Management Report for Internet Activities. Fast and problem-free solution of the task.

Pros

For the monthly management meeting I needed a tool that quickly and easily shows the most important metrics around our website. Due to the simple and logical concept of Whatagraph I was able to solve the task quickly and efficiently. For me it is very positive that after the setup I have no further effort to present the results. Since I am the only employee working on these evaluations, this means a large work direction. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Nate from Growthmedia

Industry: Graphic Design

Great if you are heavily attached to SM

Pros

If you run a Social Media Agency this is THEE program to have. However, if you are not heavily attached to SM then it's true value may be lost. I love the interface and the ease of use. It has a ton of great analytics and they email you reports that would be super valuable if you were an agency that managed social media accounts

Cons

This is probably the gold standard social media tracking. I think it is a fantastic program.

Ricky from BitesizeDigital

Client Reporting Made Easy and Visually Pleasing

Very pleasing. Easy to use, clean reports, automation at it's finest!

Pros

I like the automation I can do with Whatagraph, I can deliver weekly updates to my clients and the reports look splendid. My clients are loving it and commend me for spending time collecting datas and making such beautiful and clean reports when Whatagraph helps me automate most of this workflow!

Cons

All the features are working fine, if I have to recommend something for improvement it would be that they can add more new features more frequently. I don't see why they cannot dominate the market with such solid platform.

Response from Whatagraph

Replied November 2019

Thanks, Ricky! We have some exciting releases planned for 2020 so stay tuned and hopefully, we'll take down the market together :)

UNITED STATES Marketing Agencies STAY AWAY from these guys!

This was just an absolutely horrible experience. For marketing agencies especially in the US I would highly to STAY AWAY. These people are extremely harsh and don't want have their customer in best interest.

Pros

Their reporting kept on misreporting the numbers of views for my numbers to show an inflated amount of views that what there actually was. Also it showed that the views were coming from countries where they weren't. The overall reporting system has many many flaws and it comprised of selection that don't convey any value. In addition, the reporting interface does not have a modern interface.

Cons

The sales professional lied to us. The customer service has extremely slow. One of the lies was that client success works US hours which is not true. Sales person convinces us we would be able to connect our login page to Whatagraph so clients can sign in but we saw that was a lie real quick. There is a [SensitiveContent Hidden] on-boarding call which is absolutely ridiculous When asked to push the billing date back due to all the bad experiences and none of the reports being sent out correctly, they were quick not to negotiate. Asked to cancel a few day before the bill was due and said I had to pay for another 30 days because of a 30 day cancellation policy.

Ellen from ONLINE ED

Very ease of use and great support

I am very satisfied with Whatagraph. It's an easy to use software, has lots of integrations, lots of visualization and if you have a question you get instant great answers.

Pros

Whatagraph is easy to use and lots of integrations

Cons

I work for several clients and it's not easy to adjust the templates with the correct branding.

Darjan from Marketing and Advertising

Cross-channel reports heaven

I'm satisfied with this tool and its opportunities. They are fastly developing and adding new features that I'm keen to try on.

Pros

I work with several products at a time, running more than 100 campaigns. And of course, clients want to see it all. Here comes Whatagraph which gives me an opportunity to have all data in one place and in a visually appealing way. Reports are pretty, and it is easy for clients to understand them.

Cons

Several times there were bugs that I had to report, but it was fixed.

Adina from Glacier Media Digital

Good value for your money.

Pros

- User-friendly interface. - Easy to add accounts and various channels. - Ability to increase the number of sources for your team without the need to contact support (upgrade your membership). - Automated reports. - Email notifications in case one of the sources get disconnected.

Cons

- The company is located in Europe and doesn't have 24/7 support. For someone working from Canada's West Coast, it is incredibly hard to get a timely response and support. - Troubles with connecting social media channels due to various APIs. Even if the source is connected, there is no guarantee that it will not be disconnected for no reason.

Response from Whatagraph

Replied October 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback, Adina! A 24/7 support is definitely something that we've been considering and will hopefully implement next year as the company grows. As for the API disconnects working super hard on fixing that as we know how much frustration it causes. It's hard to control what happens on the third-party's side, eg. Facebook, but we're absolutely aware of the issue as are trying to find other ways to prevent it from happening.

Erman from JotForm

Easy to use marketing data reporting tool

I think this is a very useful tool, as it takes tons of hours of data.

Pros

The tool is easy to use; you do not need to have development resources. Even my junior project managers are capable of making campaign reports in minutes. There are a lot of pre-made templates you can use as well as many pre-made widgets.

Cons

In the beginning, it takes a lot of time to prepare your templates for the reporting. As with all the tools, you need to make yourself aware of the interface.

jakub from verseo

Whatagraph - awesome for social media ads reports

Pros

Functionality - there is all we need for Facebook ads reports (all metrics including custom conv. and diffrent atributtion models), support is really helpful, problem solving and fast answering, we really like it. No problem for them to ad special functionality if we need it.

Cons

For now nothing. Everything seems to be great.

Sam from Bouvier Kelly Inc.

Digital Reporting Made Easy

Whatagraph has cut my monthly reporting time way down, allowing me to knock out reports in a fraction of the time it took me previously. The customer support is great — they even changed the copy/description on one of the modules based on feedback I had. It's definitely pricey, but I think completely worth the investment.

Pros

It looks amazing (clients love how easy it is to digest) and is very easy to set up. I love how quickly I can set up a monthly report for a client and then easily pull the same report every month. The reports are very easily customized and tailored to whatever needs you have.

Cons

Some of the more granular data can be hard to pull sometimes, and constructing your own modules is not the easiest or most intuitive process.

Response from Whatagraph

Replied September 2019

Thanks so much, Sam! We always appreciate your feedback, and hope to get even more great ideas from you in the future.

Victoria from Education NZ

Best tool ever

So easy to provide the Board and senior managers with the overall performance of our work

Pros

So easy to use and it is not costly - makes reporting so easy and I like that it compares with previous months or years

Cons

Nothing - not anything not to like about this tool

Marvin from BASF Southeast Asia Pte LTd.

Industry: Farming

Awesome and Convenient

Pros

Easily accessible when you need to check up on your digital platforms performances on-the-go.

Cons

For multi-source in the formula table, you can't seem to see which source is it pointing from and this often tends to bring a confusion wondering if you've/not added the source to the formula.

Response from Whatagraph

Replied October 2019

Thanks so much, Marvin! Working on streamlining the multi-source functionality. If you ever have any suggestions, let me know.

Helpful if you are handling many kinds of reports and pulling data for various clients

Used the trial version to test if it would make sense to implement it within our workflow, but decided against it after all.

Pros

So I guess the main point of this software is for it to be used by marketing agencies or marketers that handle a fair amount of clients and find themselves spending a lot of time reporting about their efforts and results. Otherwise, it wouldn't make much sense to pay for this. The pros are the fact that data is gathered automatically once you add the different channels and very intuitive and nicely presented graphics for it to be displayed.

Cons

Although I didn't have a lot of different data points to show, I did find a couple of discrepancies which raises the question... is one supposed to be checking up on this when used at a larger scale? I guess it could have been a minor bug too, but I did not find much use for it after the trial since I am not actively handling many clients at once.

Alexandre from Celsius

Industry: Broadcast Media

Beautiful but not optimal

Great help from the team, but I only keep Whatagraph for an accessory use for now (small reports on a given campaign).

Pros

- Simple reports fast to build - Good looking widgets - great support team (big up to reps)

Cons

- not enough freedom in the size and design of widget - no choice of landscape format - not enough data available - No enough freedom in the number of rows and columns in one chart. - INCREDIBLY COMPLICATED in term of choosing of dates (multicalendar)

Reasons for Choosing Whatagraph

I continue using Data studio when I design more sophisticated graphs

Response from Whatagraph

Replied September 2019

Thanks so much, Alexandre! Passing this on to our product development team. I know they're looking at the multicalendar feature very closely, so we should have more intuitive functionality pretty soon.

Whatagraph brings better visibility for Marketing KPI's

Whatagraph brings better visibility for metrics all around marketing department.

Pros

It's very easy to merge APIs from many different sources and the automation is great. You can have all data in one place and present it with one click during meetings.

Cons

UI interface can be improved. It takes some time to setup first reports.

Great for metric and trend monitoring

Pros

Nice software for customizing instantly sharable reports of your website data. You can set up auto-email delivery which is great for monitoring your key operational measures. They offer a free trial so give it a spin.

Cons

Not a true data analysis tool. If you want to drill into your data and get a deeper understanding look elsewhere.

Paola from Photoventura

Industry: Photography

I did a trial on this product and it does seem convenient for reporting more simply.

Like I mentioned, ease of reporting. This is golden for that.

Pros

I don't have to go fetch data from lots of sources, and then figure out a way to put it together nicely. This comes with template reports which also help because you don't even have to be thinking about what you need to look for, this is taking it automatically for you. Plus, the design is really sleek and easy to read with graphics and elements that I would have never bothered to add there if I had to do it manually.

Cons

For the trial, LOTS of branding. I'm sure once you pay a plan this is removed, but I also read that there are plans that still keep the witagraph branding for the cover of the report.

Response from Whatagraph

Replied September 2017

Hey, thanks for the review!

Jyothi from Purple rain

Automate your reports

Really happy about it, I just set the report and it is automatically delivered to clients. Easy breezy :D

Pros

Being social media manager I need to work a lot with creatives. Regarding that I was looking for a reporting platform which would show all of the post pictures and rank it from the best performing to worst. I did not find anywhere else this feature, but Whatagraph has it. Reports visually are very pretty, I think anyone can understand what I want to represent with it as it is so clear from the colors pallet and bars.

Cons

It took me some time to master this tool. There are a lot of functions and trying them all was a bit overwhelming.

Chase from NoviHome

LOVED using it for the Free Trial Period.

Pros

Being able to easily and quickly integrate our social accounts to report analytics for both the pages as well as the ads was amazing. Everything is easy to do. Branding it and making it look how you want was awesome.

Cons

The only thing I did not like was the price. It is the only reason we aren't going to be using Whatagraph. If there was a free version or a more affordable price point for small startups like us, that would amazing!

Rasmus Bernt from Alpha Fiducia

Get an executive overview fast and easy

It is very easy to use, has a lot of integration, and let get started very fast.

Pros

The system has standard templates that are easy and fast to use. Also you can build your own report with lightning speed

Cons

None that I can think of. However I suggest they look into some live dashboard features.

Response from Whatagraph

Replied November 2019

Thanks, Rasmus! Keep up the great work

Ashley from Shout Media

Whatagraph

Using Whatagraph has helped show clients the value of the marketing we are doing for them, while easily showing them all the stats they care about. I also love that whenever I have a question/issue, the whatagraph support team is quick to get back to me with an answer/solution.

Pros

I really like the ability to integrate all the platforms I market to, into one easy to read report for my clients.

Cons

Nothing stands out as a dislike, it is expensive but worth it.

Response from Whatagraph

Replied September 2019

Thanks for the review, Ashley! Appreciate your loyalty and kind words.

Indre from Self Employed

Great value for money

Pros

There's value here for every member of the marketing team. Informative graphs, all information can be displayed visually, easy to interpret. Easy to set up.

Cons

Some integrations are missing, like Pinterest and some other data-based marketing tools.

Ana from ENGLISH INSTITUTE TOULOuse

Great tool! Great people! Great experience!

Time saving tool

Pros

I mostly liked that it is a very time-saving tool. Additionally, I liked that it easy to use and navigate. The graphics look good as well.

Cons

It takes time to show historical data. It is limited to the most popular data sources. I really liked the rest of the features.

Ignacio from Puntoasterisco

Huge time savings with reports for clients

This software has reduced the time we use to spend in reporting dramatically. It is really easy to use. I would recommend this without hesitation.

Pros

This software is really easy to use, ver user friendly. I like the interface and has really help the agency to save time in reporting for clients.

Cons

There are a few glitches that i have found. Also some limits with functions, for example in reporting the call details from Google Ads, there is a limit of 100 calls.

Response from Whatagraph

Replied November 2019

Hey, Ignacio! Thanks so much for the review. Always feel free to drop us a line whenever you encounter a bug or a glitch of any sort our team will immediately take a look at it.

Muk from UnCanvas

Reporting made for human eyes

Pros

The visual representation of numbers and complicated statistics is a treat to the eyes, makes for easy understanding by the average business owner and its a breeze to set up once and forget it. The automated delivery of the reports over email means there is one less tool to go and log in to.

Cons

Not faced any challenges so far while using the tool.

Nikola from NW Marketing

What a time saver!

From start to finish it has been an amazing experience, from the sales to the support - 100%

Pros

I found Whatagraph at a time when I was frustrated at how long my client reports were taking each month and cutting into my bottom line when it came to staff time allocation. Our reports were taking hours to collate all the data from the different software packages and to include in the report. Now it takes no longer than 20 minutes, as the report just automatically pulls the data in the report each month in an easy to read format. Love it!

Cons

Sometimes it can take a while to download a pdf copy of the report as it pulls the data. But the response from their chat help is awesome and it is always fixed promptly if need be.

Response from Whatagraph

Replied October 2019

So glad to hear that, Nikola! I hope Whatagraph will continue to satisfy your reporting needs. Let us know if there's anything you're missing from the platform.

Charlotte from Embryo Digital

Good reporting software, instant responses from Customer Service team

We do our monthly reports for our clients with whatagraph. Best tool we've used so far.

Pros

Instant responses on chat from the whatagraph team, always very helpful and on hand.

Cons

Can be quite glitchy sometimes and takes a while to get used to.

Reasons for Switching to Whatagraph

we preferred the way the reports looked with whatagraph - more visual for our clients

Response from Whatagraph

Replied October 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback, Charlotte! We're aware of the glitches and are constantly working to make sure they don't reappear again. Feel free to reach out if you ever encounter some prioblems.

Orsolya from Self-employed

Industry: Online Media

Data can be beautiful if you visualize it

I like the platform so far. If you work at a company that deals a lot with analytical tools and data, this software comes in handy.

Pros

Easy to create really beautiful graphs and reports which can help other team members to understand the most important takeaways. I especially like the automated report function, so I don't have to check on the same thing repeatedly.

Cons

It is a little bit expensive in my opinion. It would be great to have the option to use it one day at a time for a different price.

Jordi from www.jorditorrijos.com

Quick visual reports, ideal for local businesses

Pros

Quick and visual reports. Templates are really useful, and you can customize it with your own widgets.

Cons

Not so flexible and powerful as Data Studio. Expensive is we consider the value for money. I miss more source integrations.

Response from Whatagraph

Replied December 2019

Hey, Jordi! Thanks for your review. We agree, Data Studio offers flexibility like no other, but it does require a high level of skill working with spreadsheets, whereas Whatagraph helps you aggregate and visualize data in a really simplistic manner. As for the integrations, we're always happy to hear your suggestions! Let us know via the live chat on our site

Marc from Centraal Bureau voor de Statistiek

Amazing service for my clients which saves me a lot of time

Pros

The automated reports are very easy to understand and have graphics which even non IT persons can relate to.

Cons

It's missing a dashboard kind of functionality for the current actual state of things being measured. The reports are great, but I would like to have a had a `current view as well

Mark from Beneficial Arts Pty Ltd

I really like this product and recommend it to anyone who might be sitting on the fence to at least take a trial.

Pros

Whatagraph is easy to use. I really like the way the reports are presented and how easy they are to read Being able to upload images to the reportsreally makes the reports standout.

Cons

There isn't really any cons. It does what it says it will do.

Response from Whatagraph

Replied December 2019

Thank you, Mark! And thanks for pointing out the main benefits of Whatagraph

Antoine from systeme.io

Industry: Market Research

Great tool

My overall experience is really positive! Whatagraph allowed us to increase the conversion rates of our marketing campaigns.

Pros

I loved the UX and the simplicity! When I signed up, I could start using the tool in just a few minutes, which is really nice for this kind of tool.

Cons

I would enjoy even a lower price. Actually, it's valuable cause the tool is very powerful. However, the price might be even lower.

Brenda from Calvary Baptist Church

na

Pros

After we set it up initially, I don't have to think about it again.

Cons

I have no feedback for this question at this time.

Response from Whatagraph

Replied November 2019

Thanks, Brenda!

Connie from FCC Church

Pros

Regular email reports are useful to submit to department.

Cons

Sometimes I lose connection to my social media channels.

Response from Whatagraph

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your review, Connie! We're working on those issues, but they're not easy to fix, as most of the time the bug stays on Facebook's or other third-party tool's side.